Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A table perhaps? |3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

A table perhaps? |3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:45 pm

wait a bit before you start using the table, which is likely causing the problem. I alerted the forumotion help staff to see if they can fix what's wrong. but I'm glad you like em :D
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Pawprints : 538
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 pm

SQUEE~ I love it soo much! <3 Thank you. :3
And I was slightly wondering what that was about. xD
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

trying to figure out why that post is indented now...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:12 pm

here she is! dark and dangerous. I chose this picture because she looked far more menacing than the other one.
kali

the table is below the dotted line. if you've never used a table before, it's not very difficult. whenever you want to post, grab the code (below the dotted line) and copypaste it into your new post. obviously, the text is where you type. I wasn't sure what kind of font you would like to use, what size of font, or what color and all that, but that's relatively simple, using the fancy dancy toolbar forumotion updated there. the table and its borders was the hard part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

Last edited by __silvers__ on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:24 pm

thank you! I'll get to work on this, blend image first :)
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm

1. What background color would you like? Dark red
2. How many borders? 2
3. What color would you like these borders? Black and Dark gray
4. Do you want a picture inside the table (in this case, it would be the blend I'm making you)? No thank you.

If you can't find a template, then just make a blend of the two pictures I had sent you. <3
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:56 pm

it just occurred to me that we don't actually have a template for making tables, just images. I can definitely do a blend of Kali, easy.

would you like me to do a table for you? if so, I guess here are some things you can fill in:

1. What background color would you like?
2. How many borders?
3. What color would you like these borders?
4. Do you want a picture inside the table (in this case, it would be the blend I'm making you)?
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Name: Kali
Alignment: Dark
[either one is fine c;]
Background: Just keep it the same. ;3
Extras: Maybe you can make it a tad darker? It's a little too bright for my taste. If you need to shrink, you can. And, perhaps a quote?  "The dumber people think you are, the most surprised they're going to be when you kill them."
The photographer is Kati H.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A table perhaps? |3   A table perhaps? |3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A table perhaps? |3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Site Pages Archive :: .Designers :: .Requests-
Jump to: