Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome one and all.

Go down 
+4
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Silent
EDITOR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Welcome one and all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 pm

-Bows-Thank you, I'll be here...forever. xp
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Silent... you're amazing. I'm glad you're the top manager Surprised
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Now you can just copy and paste the table directly into here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 pm

yeah, it takes html... but here's a secret. If you go copy your table, make a page on groups, paste the table, and click "use html"

you can use the code on here like that ^^ that's how I got Ali's table to be the same. and we have missed you too!!! >.> yeah, you caught me on a very good day XDDDD very excited!
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:52 pm

haha.... big text. cute. *glompsback*

but hmm, ok. so, posting-wise, for our tablets and everything, does this use the regular tablet like we had back over on groups, or are we just confined to html and css (or at least i think it's css, it might be bbc, or bcc, i unno)? if it's too complicated though, i'll probably just skip it. meh.

BUT I'VE MISSED YOU!!! your exciteability has made me realize how much i missed you guys. haha.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm

SILVERS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-extremeglompage- WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

NEVER LEAVE AGAIN!!!

o.o

ahem, yes, as I was saying...... gah!! -glomps again-

Pack updates?? I can give them... well, a few at least.

Jabbar Junayd- no idea o.o... I don't have a character here anymore. I believe that Damean is visiting Akira and her little pups, since they are his XD. I do believe that Exodus is taking charge while he is away? It looks that way, at least =3
The Pearl- basically the same as when you left. Kal and Liar have run off kinda, and that's about it.. Liar's sister is now in Jabbar also, so that is kinda interesting.
Midnight Meadows- not much either. Song left, as you know, and the fight happened.... that's about it. -sighs- we shall miss Manheim!!!
Muerta Mts- here there is a bit going on.. Akira had Damean's pups and some Tirisfal wolves were chased off as spies, but that is all
Tirisfal- haha, here is practically the same as well. I believe that Silent and Nuri have decided to mate sometime in the future (don't know if you knew that) and of course there are the pups.. currently there is a meeting in progress, so you may want to bring Robin back in since you are keeping him (Ali loves you forever for that!!!!)
Hamara- yeah... no T.T notta, as usual

I can't believe you are back!!!!!! WOOTNESS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:04 pm

well.... this is interesting. haha. especially this face --> affraid

i can't stop laughing at it xD

anyways. hi guys. tis silvers.

so, just to let everyone know--i'm keeping evon and robin, but my other characters i am storing away. i am also giving up midnight meadows, for i realize that i won't have the time to manage it, unfortuntely. and for some reason, i can't think of what much else to say other than hi! i've missed you all!

and kippy congrats on teh baby girl!!! squee!

oh. and this face is "interesting" too --> What a Face
actually, it's a tad scary, but i think that's why i like it. oh wow. now i just want to play with all these faces Shocked

and um. could i have an update of what's happening in all the packs? that would be rather helpful....
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:18 am

hehe, I like it!!! I am starting to get more and more fond of forums, despite their fallbacks ^.^ they are fun to figure out!!

merrrrrr, I am glad we moved in time =D

I love the layout, it's so shiny and new-ish looking!! and has anyone checked out the awesome smiley collection?? What a Face lol, I love them ^^ -is very easily amused-

sooooooo

yeah, I'm done now XD
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Methinks we need a category for profiles and such, so each person can have a thread to keep their characters on, maybe? Since there are the lone lands and such.
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Whoa... lots of people online! (I can actually see it!) Hmm... I should set up an image soon for myself...

I'm doing great right now. New site looks cool so far
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Wooot More to join us here in the...arm and leg eating place of meh. *eats fossy's arm* Yummmmm there is a chat box! I am there! Bottom of the FORUM page!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 pm

YAY!!! I am in! This place looks interesting...havent checked it all out yet but hmmmmmm, it has potential. YESH YESH! Glad to see you guys here! *huggles*
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

WOOOT WOOOT!!!!

People are ONLINE. Just like MEH! hahhaha

I'm bored, and hyper.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Pawprints : 25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Hey everyone! Yeaaah, just wanted to post here, though I don't have really anything to comment on. xD
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Amazingness...sheer amazingness Yesh!
just thought I'd pop in and say Hi ^^
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:18 am

Woot woot! Hello! How be you? Hope you are wellllll.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:13 am

Hi! Yeah... just "checking in" as Silent phrased it. So many options... either that, or it looks more organized -_- Anyways... Hope everyone's well... *isn't sure what else to say*
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Yes yes. I AM THERE! *zooms over to home button*
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Yesh, they've ruined everything! Es kippy online? We could chat using that cool chat box.=D
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Wooo! Fire and Ice-1

Stupid msn for closing down and trying to make us panic- 0. BIG FAT ZERO!!!
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:07 pm

I have arrived my loves and I quite agree with you Kippy. I suppose there is no way to perserve our old posts and just to start fresh. =] Well this place doesn't look too confusing for dim little Silent.I'll just take a look around and then probably make the word official.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Welcome to Fire and Ice Wolf Packs. Let your hands and mind find where you and your imagination can call home.

Those of you who are checking in from the old msn group should post a little hello here! Managers, start your boards! We must move to our new home and like it, love it. Treasure it! MUWAHAHAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome one and all.   Welcome one and all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome one and all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .Management-
Jump to: