Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:18 am

OOOOOOooooh pretty!
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 am

Zomg! That's actually so nice! Wow, well done =) Don't worry you're not the only one still up. I'm always here at night, and I'm usually alone XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 am

Advertisements 3810140317_80fb3003f1_b

you know, looking at it this size, i can spot all of my mistakes. which annoys me. very much.

so look at this one v
Advertisements 3810140317_80fb3003f1

that one's prettier.

and weird. i saved it as a png, but it came up as a jpg. bleh.

oh, and this summer i've become an insomniac. so yeah, i've been working on this all night. ever since i talked to silent and nuni. oh well.

i'm half-satisfied with how it came out. i don't like the wolf on the left. he's just not pretty. heck, why didn't i use a grey wolf? what is wrong with me? like, why do the bad guys always gotta be dark 'n' scary? psh, evon is freaking WHITE and scary, not all pure 'n' stuff like the picture suggests. it doesn't make sense. i mean, its like wolfy prejudice.

oh god. i've been up too long. no. not yet. i'll just start talking to myself. but that's always fun. because i've got my potatoes.

i'll be making more graphics, btw :]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Advertisements   Advertisements Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:15 pm

We need some advertisement banners and pictures and maybe even buttons if you can make them ^^ Unfortunately my computer got clean sweeped via virus so I lost a lot of our other stuff =( But I'll be posting some piccies and stuff for our designers to use. Anyone who makes photos can join in on this actually. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements   Advertisements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertisements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Site Pages Archive :: .Designers :: .Requests-
Jump to: