Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big ambition... little paws

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am

Perhaps it was their size, but then Prayer knew that even if they were bigger it wouldn’t make a difference. The roar of the falls surrounded them, and the crystalline pool reflected the nature. It was definitely jaw dropping, and he smirked a bit when he noticed the squirrel fall. Perhaps his ego just got bigger, but he felt good, like he was extraordinary. Prayer shook off the thoughts of standing on a high rock, with the sun beaming behind him. He smirked a bit, before shifting his hues over to the falls. “Yup, though it’s not hard to find if you’ve got a good ear.” Prayer’s gaze returned to his companion, and grinned. He was happy to share a place like the falls with her, with any one really. Other then the older wolves, he was still leery of them. It was better having another pup around, and it was even better knowing he could teach. The awe in Twig made him happy; he taught her how to hunt, and now showed her his favorite place. What else was there to do? Prayer smirked and padded closer to the water, lapping it up a bit. It was exactly what it looked like, clean and cool. “Basically, there’s a cave behind the falls. It’s where I sleep usually.” Lanterns swiveled to the falls, and then back to her. “We can stay there tonight; nothing will bother us back there.” Lyrics fell with a reassuring tone, tassel dipped lightly into the cool water. Prayer padded closer to her and grinned deviously, he turned quickly and flicked his tail, sending droplets of water at her. “Always wanted to do that to someone.” Prayer said with a innocent grin, he wondered what she would do about it.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Wolf
'It's not hard to find if you've got a good ear.' Well now she felt stupid. Of course it wasn't. There was a giant waterfall roaring down, how could you not find it? Twig assured herself that she wasn't the only one who was this stupid. If no one else knew about it either, she could find relief in the fact that there were others out there as oblivious as her. Prayer mentioned sleeping behind the cascade. She peered at the falls and could just make out the cavern past the whitewater. "You stay back there? Cooool..." She just couldn't help her wonder. But Prayer seemed to be lapping it up, so she didn't try to curb herself. The little femme continued to observe her surroundings. And then water hit her face. She caught her friend's grin and after shaking the wet stuff away indignantly, proceeded to dip her paw in the water as far as it would go and flung water heavily back at Prayer. She giggled and gave him a none too innocent look. "So have I."
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm

This was the break she needed. Away from wolves in general. She didn't want to deal with a pack at the moment, specially because the spilt blood on the ground was way to much of a reminder that there were complications in her life, or were, she had no idea what would happen with her brother. Against her better judgement she took her broken body away from the pack, and walked away from them to her own demise if that's where she ended up.

It didn't take very long for the little voices to break into the center of her mind and her bad thoughts went away. There were some little fuzzies ahead of herself that were speaking rather loudly, even amongst the sound of a waterfall. "Shhh" she said, limping over to them slowly from farther away. "If you speak louder then the falls then the bears will find you. Water or no water, they can smell you out" she smiled over towards the whelps and bent down laping up some water. "Do you know where exactly you are? I'd say we're in someone elses lands... it smells like it. Unless this place is used by many other creatures besides you two fuzzies" she smiked and sat down slowly, cringing as she felt her bones move with the scratches on her skin. "What are you two doing alone anyways. Where are your parents?" she asked, looking from the darker whelp like herself to the lighter hued pup. "You shouldn't be alone, specially when it's getting dark, but you're both dirty...so you've obviously been alone quite some time. Are you hungry? There is already killed game back there... Don't know who got it first, but it wasn't finished" she shrugged and looked at them both intently waiting for an answer to her many questions.

There's not a word for what I wanna do to you.Evanescant bliss, evergreen terrace masked by sanities careless woes. Dive, thrive deep in the heart of me where not even the parasites dare venture. Covetous, I watch you from the window, my sweetheart Tigerlily, your wandering chivalry like hot lips to my skin. Burrying myself in you, I blend with the white of your eyes, the rugged rash of your suffering skin, waiting, wanting you and yet having nothing. I have a demon for a wife, she delights in your pretty face and she hates my life. Moonlight sonata so pretty in your malicious eyes, I drink your deceit in easy, burning swallows, your evil eating me alive from deep in the grave. How wonderful it is to watch the flames die down and your charred world fall to ash, you pretty hate machine. War rebel goddess against the fading Armeggedon sun. How sweetly you smile, demon eyes open wide, the vermin slipping from those scabbed lips like bats from the chasm of your world. How we might slink into those covetous arms and sleep but never wake.You, me and the devil makes three.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:44 pm

He was happy that she was impressed by the falls, and of his findings. His attention averted briefly from splashing her with water, to the cascading falls. Only to be brought back to reality by the retaliation from his companion, Prayer blinked and shook the water from his face. Causing some of his fur to puff up a bit, he growled playfully and smirked. Prayer held back his own retaliation at the brief scent of another, and then a voice broke through their play. Prayer snapped towards the sound, auds perked and catching every lyric that fell. A lot fell; the newcomer seemed to be chatty. He went from playful to defensive in an instant, and he let out a grunt, caught off guard. Even if he was a small pup, Prayer acted much bigger, and the sudden appearance of another agitated him. Prayer waited for the vix to finish speaking, mentioning things about food and parents. He stood between Twig and the newcomer, as a guard. Prayer felt no real threat from the fem yet, but he still wasn’t comfortable with having some stranger interrupt their play time. “Who are you? And what do you want?” Prayer questioned, his tone sharp but curiosity lay underneath. Prayer glanced briefly over to Twig, wondering what her reaction was towards the stranger.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 am

The golden eyes of the fem caught the first whelp to speak and she gave him a remoresed look. "Such an attitude to a complete stranger. I could eat you if I wanted to." She shook her pelt and sighed. "No caring anymore" she looked back at the bru whelp then to the other. "My name is Exodus. Daughter to a king, but my home resides elsewhere. Ever heard of Damean Jager? He'd teach you some manners young one, but I wont let him do that. Self Independence is good. Just choose a better target next time." She smirked and looked at him. He was a brave little thing. Very brave too, he'd be a good pup to raise in a pack, but this other one hadn't said anything yet. "You didn't answer me, are you both hungry? I can take you to this kill." She smiled to them both. "And I haven't answered your other question. What do I want..." She trailed off and looked to the side. In all honesty she had no idea 'what' she wanted. She knew what she needed, which was a heal, and she needed but she wasn't sure what she really wanted wanted in life, or even now.
"I want to make sure you two are okay, being all alone. I can be a very caring character, but I can be a mean one. Which do you want? Friend or Foe?" She smirked and looked to the quite pup. "What are both your names?" she asked looking at them softly, coming to find herself laying her front end down on the ground, waiting for the light conversation to start. She was worried for them, being alone. And being so defensive, why was this world so cruel?

There's not a word for what I wanna do to you.Evanescant bliss, evergreen terrace masked by sanities careless woes. Dive, thrive deep in the heart of me where not even the parasites dare venture. Covetous, I watch you from the window, my sweetheart Tigerlily, your wandering chivalry like hot lips to my skin. Burrying myself in you, I blend with the white of your eyes, the rugged rash of your suffering skin, waiting, wanting you and yet having nothing. I have a demon for a wife, she delights in your pretty face and she hates my life. Moonlight sonata so pretty in your malicious eyes, I drink your deceit in easy, burning swallows, your evil eating me alive from deep in the grave. How wonderful it is to watch the flames die down and your charred world fall to ash, you pretty hate machine. War rebel goddess against the fading Armeggedon sun. How sweetly you smile, demon eyes open wide, the vermin slipping from those scabbed lips like bats from the chasm of your world. How we might slink into those covetous arms and sleep but never wake.You, me and the devil makes three.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Wolf
Twig was having fun, but it looked like her happiness was about to run out... again. The much larger ebon figure of Exodus approached, and a high growl escaped her maw. Prayer took over immediately, and for a while she stayed behind him, content to let him handle the situation at first. Soon though, she began to feel that boyish confidence well up in her again. She began to move out from behind her self-proclaimed guardian as the older fae presented herself.

She didn't seem so bad... and she knew where food was. If someone like her was bad, they wouldn't have fooled around with words like she did. Then again... she didn't put it past some kind of mastermind. 'Ugh. You're overthinking things,' she berated herself. Exodus gave her name, uttered some more sentences that brought only the briefest concern to her brow. Then she wanted their names. "I'm... Twig," she hesitated, finally willing to speak up. After she found her voice, her fear disappeared for the most part. She looked up at the battered she-wolf, cocking her innocent head. "I'm a little hungry, but I kind of just ate. But um... What happened to you?" She looked back and forth between her and her friend briefly, as a sort of delayed thanks to him for watching her back.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:15 pm

There didn’t seem anything threatening about the older fem, in fact it seemed the opposite. That didn’t stop Prayer for still feeling a little apprehension, but he relaxed a bit once more lyrics fell from her maw. Prayer didn’t like older wolves, they were a threat when it came to his own survival, he was too young to realize that not every adult was cruel and a thief. They all seemed the same to him, even though he hadn’t had many confrontations, the ones he did were enough for him to stereotype all of the adult wolves. Twig’s change in mood made him relax a bit as well, his gaze flickered over to his companion. Prayer glanced back at the older fem, who kept mentioning food. His gaze moved over her, realizing she was a bit scruffy. He didn’t know who Damean Jager was, but the bruja didn’t sound to intriguing, and he wasn’t interested in meeting the male. Prayer sat where he was, not bothering to get any closer to the vix. “Prayer.” He said it simply, not adding any attitude into it. “And friend would be better then foe…” A small smirk spread across his maw, before disappearing. His glance moved to Twig briefly, hearing his thoughts come out her maw.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Exodus smiled and relaxed more as the other two began to ease off a bit from the whole 'adult wolf' around attitude. She shrugged as the little female spoke of her not being too hungry. "That's fine, if it's claimed when you two are hungry maybe we all can find something else." She looked from the little bru 'Prayer' to the 'Twig'. "Me?" she said looking down at the little bit she could see of herself in scratches and missing fur. "My brother, well, all in all he took advantage of a female, and I had enough of him, and one thing led to another and it was almost the death of me" she smirked and looked down at the two. "That's pretty much it. I didn't do much damage to him, a wolf from my pack got a nice last hit on him, but he got me pretty good. Outside means nothing to my soul though, whichever side it's on" she smiled to the pups and laid herself down on the ground.

"Where are you two heading?" she asked, looking at the waterfall then back to the pups. "Or where do you want to head." she smiled and cocked her head waiting for an answer. Come with me young ones. I've got no on but myself. I have a pack that thinks little of me though they show nice face to me. There is a female who's going to have whelps of my brother... can she sway these things. No. She herself was too scared to ask these whelps for their help. She wasn't sure why she was here, but she didn't want them here, she wanted them to grow up in a safe place... she wanted themin Midnight, where the pack was protected not only by the pack as a whole, but by a bigger trouble, her father. Midnight and Jabbar were probably the safest places on the face of the planet, and she wasn't even there at the moment... what wasw a girl to do.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Ooc:|| I think Moohn has vanished... I might put X on pause here and wait. I dunno what to do. And I wanna play her.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:42 am

melusina.jpg picture by megan_starr9
++++++++++++++++++++++

Da.mn these lands and their inhabitants. Mel twitched her tail irritably, her characteristically cool outer shell not in place, a rarity that she would not have allowed on a normal occasion. Her patience was starting to wear, and she knew that back from whence she had come,another's patience was also fraying. The feeling of the choke chain about her neck, pulling her, like an obedient, overeager whelp, back to her master. Master. She spit at the thought of it. She had played nice. Sent Daes back with word of the plans that had begun. And then the plot had fallen through. The chaos had ended before it had even begun. She was tempted, oh so tempted, to turn her back on the Caligae altogether. But she was Melusina Viscus Caligae, by bloodright and birthright combined, and that hessien had no right to take from her what she so obviously deserved. Laughter started low, then bubbled up, released suddenly from ebonite lips. There would come a day. Until then, she'd roll over, play dead, be his pet. But only until then.

In truth, she did not know why she was sticking around here any longer. There was nothing left for her here, besides the illusion of freedom, a pointless thing that she knew was a lie. Still she could not bring herself to leave. There was opportunity here, she felt it to the very bottom of her sly, darkened soul. There was something here that she could use. Besides, the fact that her abscence irritated Atrix was just another ring in the ripple. She loved that he could do nothing about it, solely because she knew that he hated not being able to do anything about it. She was hundreds of miles from anyone with the power to draw her back in. She would have to return eventually, or suffer the same fate as that traiter Dante, but not quite yet.

Ah, Dante. Her quarry. She knew he was here. She could scent him, beneath the rank stench of these weak wolven calling this place home, a single pure trace. He was hiding, who knows how, amongst the territories here. Not for long. Her orders were clear. Well, in truth, Daes' orders, but that fool couldn't take Dante with a hundred at his back to help. He would end up taking his own tail off, with Dante sitting on the side lines, laughing. Or perhaps not. The larger bru had grown weak, like the mewling cur he was, and had run off with that pathetic excuse for a sister of his. Skeletons in the closet, family dumping on family. Loyalty was no longer a given. It was something to be bought and sold, not freely had. Just made the world more interesting, really, for such characters as Mel. Those willing to bargain.

Ugh. She had caught the scent. There were young ones in the area. Ah, for the innocence of youth, she thought to herself scathingly, bluish-black muzzle wrinkling with distaste. There was another with them, an older fem, but she was of little consequence. Three lone wolven really had little use, did they not? Pausing, uncertain, Mel ran through the options. She could pass on, the preferred option, smoke on the wind, to reappear later, in another place altogether. Or, she could reveal her presence to this little... session, and gain, what? Nay, that wasn't the question. She would not know this until she had tried it. The real question was, what did she have to lose? Nothing but the simple charm of obscurity, which was rather overrated anyway.

This fact decided, she approached the small gathering, her characteristic saunter carrying her with a practiced ease into their sights. It was always good to make a favorable first impression. Therefore, cunning eyes shielded, she gave a small, devious smirk, fierce golden orbs glowing in Exodus's direction. "Greetings, love. This looks like a charming get together. Is there room for one more, or will the little morsels feel left out?" She flashed a somewhat frightening smile in the direction of the young ones. Oh such joy could be found in the simplest of games.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Exodus lifted her head as there was someone else coming. She somewhat stood a little as the familiar voice entered her auds. "Melusina..." was all she said as she eyed the female. "It's been a long while, and yet. I don't know if I should greet you and friend of foe..." her eyes were peircing back at the female. There was a complication here and she didn't know how to treat it. When she had left Jabbar there was a slight irritation between Mel and her father, more like just an awkwardness of things between new members and her father's lack of getting to know them. "Where do you reside now Mel. I doubt you've walked into the lands of Jabbar lately. You don't smell of old ash or Jabbar"

Why she felt the need to test her. Because her father was her father, and there was nothing else she would do for the brute that he hadn't already done for her...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Ooc:|| Guess I'm going to pull Exodus for now. I need to take her back to Midnight. She needs to harass Cinder a little. Hahhaha! Tell me when you're ready to pick this back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big ambition... little paws   Big ambition... little paws - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big ambition... little paws
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2