Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[To Continue a Legend]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

[To Continue a Legend] Empty
PostSubject: [To Continue a Legend]   [To Continue a Legend] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:21 pm

[To Continue a Legend] Rawbones

This was not his first choice of places to come, but he was irrational right now, and he did not know where to turn. He could have gone to another pack, but his actions would be looked donw upon, and he was in no condition to fight with angry pack wolves. But here, one on one, there would be nobody to make a difference for whatever actions he took. He paced the lonely land, head level with his shoulders as his nose sought out any promising scents. None so far. A growl rumbled in his chest, and he trotted onwards, ignoring the pain in his chest and forelegs. This would all be worth it. Coming to a rather secluded area, Rawbones felt that this was the right place; this was an area where he could have what he wanted, and no one would tell him otherwise. He just needed someone to join him. He craned his neck and lifted his muzzle high, letting loose a loud, low, demented howl, calling to any that might heed him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: [To Continue a Legend]   [To Continue a Legend] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:44 pm

You're like my favorite damn disease. Evil. She wondered what made someone evil. And on the same note, she pondered as to what evil truly was. Everyone was an individual, and they would act as their mind told them; was it destined from birth if someone was to be good or wicked? Did they even have a chance? Perhaps fate was laid out before they were even born: whilst they lay in the womb of their dearest mother their destiny was already chosen. The future Alphas, future lovers, and the killers of the world; it was all predestination. Or was it more of a free-will type of thing? The influence of others could certainly alter any personality. Even the saintliest of creatures could turn blood thirsty and craving for death if mindfucked enough. It was an interesting concept, one that the lady seemed unable to simply expel from her mind; it was a constant thing as of late. Distracted, she wove aimlessly through the underbrush, dragging her feet in a lazy, thoughtless way so her black nails drew striking white streaks across the red, desert stone. It was here she noticed her feet were soiled. Ugly, matted, and discolored they provoked a careless thought in her mind, the memory of a man with wise golden eyes and a wide, boyish smile. His feet had always been dirty, as she remembered, because he was always walking. Rain, snow, summer, winter, he marched on as if nothing in the world could halt his aimless wandering. Well, except for her greed. Cut down mercilessly by his own sister. She clucked her tongue disapprovingly. Those were old memories, years and years ago. But did that make her evil? Was it all about actions and less about pseudo-science and personality? She didn't suppose she was wicked. Ambitious, but not evil. Persephone always walked on the more interesting side of the fence, but not necessarily the greener. Grass was grass, except when it was on fire. Or drenched in blood. Or offering a peaceful solace under a warm sun for her darling children.

A wistful sigh escaped the parted curve of her lips, pink tongue tracing the outline of a broken canine as she did so. Luxferre. Dahlia. Valarie. Careless mind wandered over their young lives, and with a mother's curiosity she let her eyes drift over the horizon. Where could they be now? Off causing the world grief and trouble out of their reckless tempers? She remembered when she was like that. Bloodthirsty, vengeful, ravenous, desperate. She couldn't imagine her girls killing their brother. Dahlia, perhaps...so much like herself! Mother and daughter, daughter and mother. But did murder make someone evil? A frown crossed her lovely features, pale and perfect despite years of stress and fatigue. Delicately she furrowed her brows, little china doll wrinkles appearing near her under her eyes, over the bridge of her nose. Priests killed all the time, but preached good. Soldiers killed. No, murder didn't make someone evil. Thoughtlessness did. Carelessness. But was this a character flaw? Or a determining quality fate wove through the hands of Pandora's playful, ignorant disobedience?

As the sun began to run teasing rays of light over the far mountains, she came to the final conclusion that she simply did not care. (Perhaps that was evil.) But that was not to say she was not interested in others or their wellbeing. A mother, afterall, knew the most loving of form of care. It was simply that nothing interested her anymore. Six years was a long time for a Synicalian when measured in terms of life. Three was more than enough to conquer and complete all life's goals, and she had managed that. But now what? Empty, her careless eyes wandered over a withered desert plant. She felt just as dead as the flower, but in her mind, she knew there was potential. She just needed the spark, the looming desperation and desire to have more, more, and more. She wanted to quietly, possessively devour the world one step at a time, burn it all down with one look. Lestat. A shudder racked her lean body, a silent sob caught in her throat, and then she was calmly analyzing the terrain beneath her feet again. Men were devils. Demons. But interesting. And the bad boys were the best taste of life, in her opinion. A snicker passed through her slim jaws, a quite utterance of girlish amusement. It was why she was here, perhaps. Seasons came and went, children grew and moved on. The cycles rotated in ongoing spirals of complete, overlapping circles with she as the radius. She could be a woman again, the perfect ideal of quiet and calm, pretty and patient. But she wasn't sure she wanted to be, and furthermore, she felt an angry screech of indignation from her inner warrioress at the thought of complete submission. I'll be the one to hold you down, kiss you hard, take your breath away. And after I would wipe away the tears, just close your eyes dear.

Grinding her teeth to the ebb and flow of her own changing emotions, the thoughtful woman wandered into the path of Rawbones, and at once the gentle roll of her hips ceased with startling speed. Stiff, Persephone turned herself slowly away from his attention, curling the wisp of her lush tail around her hind legs with elegant distaste. Heart throbbing, she turned to look back, chin resting lightly on the pink scar tracing the rounded curve of her shoulder. A snorting growl of writhing dissatisfaction curled her lips into a woman's sweet ire, the delicious curve of her tongue whispering suggestive profanities under a toxic breath. Huffing in a lazy, though untethered and clearly audible, fashion, she lowered her bodice to the ground, hoping her thoughts could catch up with her sooner than the male.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: [To Continue a Legend]   [To Continue a Legend] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 pm

[To Continue a Legend] Rawbones

Rawbones had been waiting, patiently and eagerly at first, for in his state of mind he had thought it impossible to go ignored, but as time drew on and nobody joined him, he became less hopeful, less eager, and entirely willing to just give up. To just lose all hope, return home empty-pawed and continue in his agonizingly lonely existence. He would have given up any hope of siring young and simply sat back and yearned for all which he could not have, watching as everybody else created a life and a future for themselves; and as the years flew by, he would have died alone. But somebody appeared, a stranger, just in the right moment, and though his eyes were hazy and imperfect, his other senses did not fail him, and they told him that a woman had come. A fire of passion, lust and desire ignited within him, and as he stared in her direction, he couldn't help but to feel that maybe there was hope in the world.

He moved closer as to see her better; she had turned away from him, but she did not run. Instead, she offered a show of expressions; the way she curved her tail around her hocks seemed so elegant - it was almost strange how such a simple movement held so much beauty, but he was completely enthralled, unable to turn himself away from her. He shivered as she looked back, chin resting upon her shoulder, and heard the growl that caused her lip to curl in a subtle gesture of malice, though the underlying hint of deadly temptation was clear as her tongue moved suggestively. He moved closer to her, and was surprised, but more deeply interested as she lowered herself to the ground. He wondered briefly what he was getting himself into; was this a trap? Someone with such beauty did not just stumble up to you and submit themselves. No, there must be something more behind this. She must be poisonous.

But all caution was cast to the wind as he approached her; this was too good to pass up to fear and carefulness. If he didn't take this chance, when would the next arise? He had few years ahead of him, and it was not everyday that a new beauty came waltzing in upon him. He wasted no time in closing the distance between them, and stood close enough that his breath could ruffle her pelt. His souless silver eyes roamed her body freely, and a wide, demented smile came to his face. "Looks like it's my lucky day," he stated, his tone low and gruff, "Now, before we get down to business, I'd like to know the name of the lovely lady who's chosen to grace me with her presence." His muzzle lowered, breathing in her scent. He wanted to reach out and touch her, grab her, claim her as his own, but his inner self reasoned with him to be fair for as long as rationality held out in his mind. He forced himself to be still, and remind himself that she might turn on him in an instance, yet he could not help but to be so eager.

As he twitched and struggled within himself to keep from forcing himself upon her, he realized he had not given his own name; perhaps it would make her feel more at ease, knowing who he was. He doubted it, but he should show some decency, shouldn't he? "I'm Rawbones, by the way," he mentioned, clenching his jaws momentarily to still his body, "I come from Jabbar Junayd." Then he fell silent. He had little else to say about himself, for it just did not matter right now. He was being overly forward for a reason, because all that did matter right now was getting it into her head that there was no way of getting around this; it was inevitable. But they could do this the easy way and she could go along with it, or they could do this his way. He hoped for her sake, and for his own morality, that it did not come to that, but he was in no mood for compromise or negotiation. The alarm on his biological clock had set off long ago, and he was beyond holding it off any longer. A strange reason to be so forceful, but it was a desire in him that needed to be fulfilled before he died.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: [To Continue a Legend]   [To Continue a Legend] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:17 am

Ooc - Nuni, I know we're all busy and whatnot lately, but right now I have to point out that it's been over a month that I've been waiting on a response from you. I understand you have a life and other things take priority, but if that is the case, then I think it is best you don't commit yourself to a roleplay where other people are counting on you. This is my favourite character and I would like to be able to play him on a regular basis, and for me that means several times a month, not just once a month, or less. I'm sorry, but if I don't see a reply from you by the end of March I'm pulling him from this thread and moving him elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [To Continue a Legend]   [To Continue a Legend] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[To Continue a Legend]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: