Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celtic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thefirstfantasy

thefirstfantasy

Number of posts : 7
Pawprints : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 am

[b]X.General Information.X
Formal Curse:[/b] Celtic
[b]Means[/b]: She was told she was named after another group of wolves.
[b]Title[s]:[/b] She has no titles.
[b]Alias[/b]: Her siblings called her Sully, but she was always known as Celtic.
[b]Decent[/b]: Her father is Arctic Wolf and her mother is Gray Wolf.
[b]Age[/b]: Less than a year old.
[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Persona[/b]: She is so innocent you would feel like the biggest sinner standing next to her. She has the purest eyes and the voice of an angel. Her personality is still developing, but while she is still growing, she does have her own way. She loves to play, naturally, as she is a puppy. She doesn't know much about the world, but is always eager to learn and try new things.
[b]Heart[/b]: Her family has always been neutral, but she is young enough to be molded into anything.
[b]Motto[/b]: --

[b]X.Physical Traits.X
Peltage Hue[/b]:
A dirty alabaster.
[b]Occualr Hue[/b]: Her eyes are a blue gray.
[b]Stands[/b]: Currently 22". Projected out look is close to 34".
[b]Weighs[/b]: Currently 45lbs. Projected out look is about 115lbs.
[b]Form[/b]: She is small and petit with long legs and slightly floppy ears at the tips. She isn't very built but she is stronger than her siblings and knows how to defend herself.
[b]Physical Distortions[/b]: She has never been seriously injured.

[b]X.Family Tree.X
[b]Sire[/b]: Trammel (Deceased)
[b]Dame[/b]: Eriea (Deceased)
[b]Brothers[/b]: Hinsley and Donovan (Deceased)
[b]Sisters[/b]: Terra (Deceased)
[b]Partner[/b]: Too young for love.
[b]Whelps[/b]: Too young to have children.
[b]Challengers[/b]: She hasn't met a wolf she doesn't like.
[b]Minions[/b]: She has no slaves.
[b]Rank[/b]: Outlander.

[b]X.Background.X
Life Story[/b]:
She was born in a litter of four to Trammel and Eriea, two Deltas in another pack to the north, Eisabeya Falls. She was raised within the pack, a close-nit group of wolves. The alpha, not very liked among the other packs close by, declared war to the four neighboring packs. Recently a raid on the pack in Eisabeya Falls have rendered everyone but Celtic dead. Celtic, obviously to the raid, thinks everyone have left and forgotten her behind.
[b]Place of Birth[/b]: Eisabeya Falls

Her life had taken a dramatic curve and did a complete one eighty. She was falling and had no place to go but down; and I'm not talking about down the hole either. Celtic was traveling south.

Her mother had once told her, "Celtic, dear. If anything happens to your father or I, or anyone during this war, go south and find friends. There the only ones we have left to help us during our difficult time." So Celtic, being the naive young wolf that she, followed her mother's orders, and not just because she rebelled and wanted to get away. No. Something terrible had happened to her pack, but Celtic, didn't know that. She inferred that everyone wanted to get away from the war and they headed south, like her mother said, but everyone hadn't gone south. Everyone, but herself, who had gotten lost in the woods that night, had been murdered.

Celtic was a good three days into her journey and the thought that she smelled no reminisce of her family or any of her pack members hadn't even occurred to her. She was so enthralled with getting to the south. Questions lingered in her mind though; how far south do I go? Her mother just said to go south and find friends. Who were these friends? Did they have a name? Suddenly Celtic felt dizzy.

She forced herself to walk another thirty yards before she stopped. She was panting and looking at her four front paws didn't help her oncoming headache. Looking out in front of her, her vision blurred and the trees appeared to come in sets of two. She stumbled into a bush and found it rather comfy. She sighed, closing her eyes, shutting herself off from the rest of the world for a moment. She hoped that sleeping would help whatever she was catching, if she were catching an illness. But either way, she thought, sleep is just what she needed.[/b]

Last edited by thefirstfantasy on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 am

The she wolf had been watching the progress of the pup for some time. Apparently the whelp did not realize how she was endangering herself. Scavenger birds flew overhead and watched the pup as well. Once she even saw a male wolf approach the edge of the forest and Sabriel thought that it was the end for the pup but something turned the hessian away. A smirk played on the corners of her mouth and she rose from her vantage point and began to make her way to the meandering youth. Carefully picking her way down she glimpsed the lone lands through the trees. They were not far from the deserted barren lands, her home.

By the time she made it down to where she last spotted the pup she had to track her. It wasn't hard, the pup left an obvious trail. By the time she found the little thing she was passed out in a bush. Frowning she snapped at a vulture that was hoping for an easy meal. Examining her for a moment she sighed. She had already had her children and didn't really need more to take care of. Sighing again she bent over the pup and licked her travel stained face, figuring she wasn't going to wake up for awhile so she gently grasped her scruff and heaving she carried her to a stream nearby. Setting her down by the edge she stepped into th water and splashed some water on her. "Hey kid, wake up..."
Back to top Go down
thefirstfantasy

thefirstfantasy

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am

Celtic was in another world; her own world. She could see her family and her pack, just yards away. They were laughing and calling her name. She yelled and called out for them, but they just laughed. Why were they laughing? “I’ll be there in a minute!” She cried bouncing excitedly toward them, but the further she walked the further they disappeared into the night. She stopped and howled, whining, sad.

Suddenly, she felt water and looked up. Rain? she thought. Opening her eyes, it took her a minute to focus. The world around her was still spinning. She could smell the humidity in the air… water. She smiled lazily. Then a voice, where? She blinked several times before focusing on a wolf. Who was this wolf; a friend? Her heart leaped. Maybe this is the friend her mother had been talking about!

“Hi!” Celtic said, the world coming slowly into focus. She looked next to her and saw the stream and quickly bent down to lap up the cool water. Her mind became clearer and she could see her surroundings more clearly. She looked up at the wolf and gave her a small smile, “Where am I? Have you seen a pack of wolves? I’m looking for my family.” Celtic said in an almost too cheery voice. She was totally oblivious to her great misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:21 am

Sabriel watched as the pup woke up and drank from the stream. It seemed that was exactly what she needed for she rebounded with unusual cheeriness for one in her position. Ears and tassle flicked as she observed her for a moment before answering her query. Stepping forward she sniffed the air around Celtic and confirmed her suspicions. This pup was not from any pack around here. Frowning she leaned back on her haunches. "Kid, how long have you been alone?" She asked disregarding her other questions. It was more likely that her family had abandoned her than a simple misplacement. She was unsure if Despair would approve or not of bringing back another wolf. Perhaps until she was old enough to take care of herself then she could move onto one of the packs....what was she thinking? Did she really need another mouth to feed?
Back to top Go down
thefirstfantasy

thefirstfantasy

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 am

"Kid, how long have you been alone?"

Celtic pondered the female’s question. She thought about it, but the days ran together and she couldn’t think. Maybe she had been traveling for one day? No, because she had to hide from those other wolves her first night alone. And it was more than two because on the fourth day she found that butterfly and chased it until she fell asleep. She looked at the female now certain with her answer.

“I’m not sure… A while,” she concluded with a single nod. “I was told by my mother to go south if anything were to happen to her. So I am, and I’ve been walking a long time and now I find you. Are you the friend my mother was talking about?” Celtic’s head cocked to one side, an expression of inquisition wrote obviously across her face.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:16 am

Ooc-Ill be getting up a post soon,sorry for the delay X.x
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 am

Sabriel looked down at the pup and sighed ever so softly. Yep, just another innocent lost in the battle of life. She could not in good conscience leave the whelp now...frowning she glanced around, she hoped the hessian she spotted earlier had long ago moved on. She didn't want to fight over a pup that wasn't hers. "Yeah kid, I guess I am her friend." Glancing around once more she turned and nudged her flank. "Let's get going, I'm not going to stop if you can't keep up." She sounded gruff but underneath she knew that was a lie. She was keeping up a tough exterior because she was unsure how she felt about this situation, a situation she had now placed herself in and could not turn back. Turning she began to pad through the forest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic   Celtic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celtic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: