Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confusion and designs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

Number of posts : 160
Pawprints : 293
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Confusion and designs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:12 am

If it's company you need, it's company you get! Although I have a strange habit of being online at ridiculous hours of the night. I'm debating posting now while I'm half asleep, or tomorrow... But thank you!! I also need to keep reading what's happened so I understand slightly. Although maybe all 9 pages isn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 am

Oh no love! You are more then welcome to come right in. "Sephiroth had traveled far, his pads were sore, his joints were sore, and he felt he'd never find the right place to rest when he noticed a boarder and someone waiting, as if knowing he had come to Hamara for a home"

You're MORE then welcome to just bring the character in and have him/her enter the lands and start the whole "Accept me please" speeches wolves normally would physically make when wanting to me accepted, but since we can talk, they talk Wink

I'm really like, spazzed hyper posting mode so I am on the really detailed posts... o.O for how tired I am.

If you want. Hit the Portal button at the top, go to the chat. I am in there if you have any questions. I often hit the 'refresh' button when I'm posting to see if anyone's on! Plus! I'd just love to chat with someone. HAHA!

-Kippy-
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 am

Okay, new question... I haven't read all of what's happening in Hamara Sydan, but I shall get on that tonight. However, I'd like my wolf, Kiaki, to join them. That being said, I've already posted in the Lone Lands. If my post gets no replies, is it possible to repost directly in Hamara Sydan, or does Kiaki have to make her way there manually in the Lone Lands first? And like you said, just show up. That sounds a little daring for me, but I may try it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Thank you, Silvers!

And of course, Silent. Indeed, the interwebz is a nasty place.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Oh! So your the one who reported it to the person who drew the logo! I was trying to contact her, (HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?!) but in all honesty when I had that logo it was not with the other little background design and or watermark thingy as in her photo...I try not to infringe on other artists as much as possible but if there is no source sometimes it can't be helped >_< If you somehow can contact the artist it would be nice to share that it was completely an accident, though I don't know how the wolf itself got cut out and put on the interwebs, ahh evil people they be.

As for your rping lesson....carry on xD
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Wow. I just read your post, and it looks really good! You're going to fit in perfectly here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 am

Thank you!! Okay, time to dive in!... when I'm more conscious. I'd rather make my first post better than something I spit out at midnight.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:59 am

Awesomeness ^_^

Don't worry about interrupting anything. Think of it like walking into a classroom - there are some people that know each other and will stay in groups to talk about whatever, and there are others that are just kinda sitting around. Somebody will approach.

If you'd like to get attention to your character without having them walk up to anyone first, you can have them howl when they enter the packlands. It's a good way of saying, "Hey! I'm here! Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:39 am

Thank you, I did make (or at least edit) my profile picture.

Again, probably a stupid question and you may be questioning my intelligence but... how does one begin to post in a pack? I'd feel as though I'm interrupting something.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:31 am

Hehe Very Happy And it looks like you got some skillz yourself, if you made your profile pic ^_^

And that's a good idea. Starting in the Lone Lands takes a little more patience, since it would be a while until somebody responds to your wolf. But post in a pack, and you're bound to be noticed right away!
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:26 am

Ah! Makes sense! Okay, thank you! And kudos to your amazing graphic design abilities! The Black Pearl sounds like my kinda place, and lost and confused though I am, I'm not sure how to advance if I start in the Lone Lands.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks, I made it ^_^ And there are no stupid questions, just answered ones Very Happy

You can join a pack, or really any thread anywhere, simply by stating that your character has entered the lands. Or, if it's in the Lone Lands, you can just say that they've been walking around a while.

We have 6 packs here, as you can see... 2 dark, 2 pure, and 2 neutral. The dark packs are more for "evil" wolves (these packs are Jabbar Junayd and Muerta Mountains). The pure packs are for "good" wolves (these packs are Tirisfal Valley and Midnight Meadows). The neutral packs are for wolves that don't really know where they stand in the lines of good and evil, and would rather just kinda live (these packs are the Black Pearl and Hamara Sydan). At the moment, I'd suggest joining either Muerta Mountains, the Black Pearl, Tirisfal Valley, or Midnight Meadows, as the other two are either extremely busy or will be going under construction soon.

Just keep in mind that your character can only be in one place at one time. If they would like to travel from one pack to another, then just say so...
Ex: "And Silvers departed Muerta Mountains and headed for Tirisfal Valley"... [and then in the next thread]... "Silvers arrived in Tirisfal Valley to bring the news..."

Nothing too complicated, I hope :]
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 am

This new design is amazing!

So, I'm a person filled with stupid questions. The first one is... how do I join a pack? I have no idea which one but... I should probably know how to join no matter where I choose to roam.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 am

Yeah I dunno anything about the logo either but eh shit happens and we all get caught someday Wink

k knowing that it probably wasn't known and wasn't intended so 'theft' isn't the word to be used, simple mistake is more like it.

BUT WELCOME!
I'm Kippy. Owner of Jabbar Pack...which is so under recomish it's not even funny but yeah. Muerta is the more more MORE ebil of all packs. Haha! I'd say Midnight is like so the most pure of places... Tirisfal seems so neutral and Hamara is too... Pearl... it's so dramatic Wink That's MY own intake on the packs. Haha! We all feel so differently. Like Jabbar... was Evil, then I dunno why Damean had to go and allign with a pure pack but it's made things all outa wack. Haha!

Some of us (most...haha) tend to let characters take control at the moment and it just goes all over the place, then we re-read our post and are like "Oh what did I just do" or someone else reads it and "Kippy! What did you do this time" or it's... "Silent... you ebil woman you" Things along that line... hehe

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Ah, goodie. Well, it's great to have you.

Oh yea, by the way...

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Thank you! I tend to ask a lot of questions but... hopefully I'll get the hang of it. I'm not new to role-playing, but I AM new to this style.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

I don't know anything about the logo, so I'll let someone else do the talking for that one.

However, I can help you get started roleplaying here! We have six packs in total. Jabbar Junayd and Muerta Mountains are the darker, more sinister packs. The Black Pearl and Hamara Sydan are more neutral in their beliefs, while Tirisfal Valley and Midnight Meadows are all about justice and non-violence. So, it's basically like a good vs. evil type of thing, with the neutral packs swaying neither one way nor the other.

I would suggest starting out with one character, and you can either attempt to join a pack which might suit the character's personality, or you could start a thread in the lone lands to see who will greet you there.

To do so, take a look at some of the other roleplayer's characters in the Profiles board, and choose which type of profile type you'd like to use. Copy and past one into a new thread under the appropriate board (depending on which pack you want to join) and fill out the sections for your individual character, make it as detailed as possible so we have an idea of what the wolf looks like, how they act, etc. When you're done that, go into whatever pack that interests you and make a reply in the pack's main thread to try and join, or make your own thread in the lone lands.

If you have any more questions, as away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Midnight Wolf

Midnight Wolf

PostSubject: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey, first post!

Yes, I'm new here, and I'm quite excited to join... I just have NO idea what to do or how to do it... help please?

I also would like to point out that your beautiful logo may not be allowed to be used on this site. It was originally designed by Wild Spirit Wolf on Deviant Art and was created specifically for the commissioner's use. It was fully paid for, and any alterations, traces, copies, or alternative uses is art theft.

http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=wolf&offset=48#/dryvlm

I know, amazing first impressions. I'm just passionate about art and art theft tends to.. upset me. That being said, I'd still love to be a part of your forum and become a regular member. I'm just not sure... how...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion and designs   Confusion and designs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusion and designs
Page 1 of 1