Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unforgivable Sin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Her large Mahogany form moved to the other side of the lone lands not to far from Jabbar it was right in the middle of Hamra and Tirisfall where the water came out into the desert. There was dried grass where she lay. In the whole area of 50 feet there was dry grass. A fallen log made the perfect place for a den. A little off was a small pile of rocks that made another good place for a den. It was settled then this was her new area for her to remake her clan. To start her own loyal wolves. Her and her brother. The air was thick with his scent. She could feel him close and since her winter season was here she waited for him. She needed whelps and this was her twisted way of doing things. She looked at her brother who seemed to smell him to. Her cold lyrics stained her tongue. "Let him be brother. Go find you a good fea so we can start our new family"......

Harmi stood guard as his sister scoped the land out. His ebony fur shinning in the winter light. She had found a good place to start there new clan. He licked his cold nose as the scent of another came to him. He could smell his sisters mate and a growl erupted inside him at the thought of him hurting her. He flashed his sister a cold look as the fea told him to leave. He snorted at the idea but lifted his form and vanished into the shadows....

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 am

Echo’s journey had nearly just begun, and yet things had already started to take a turn for the strange. About 10 or so miles in, he found himself on an isolated peninsula that felt so distant from all the land before it. The strip of land he seemed to be on was only the beginning of diverse environment that networked out to sea in the east. This end on the west, however, was in the process of healing. The vegetation was very young and the soil was unusually soft on his pads. It had been once a scene of scorched earth, and it still sort of was. Echo made his way through these lands relatively quickly in the creeping light of the dawn sun. He somehow had made no contact with anybody while here, and he was almost glad, since he knew nothing of this landscape and the other territories...or who was in it. Suddenly, he found himself at a defiant border between there and what appeared to be desert and dead grass. As the breeze picked up, there was a unique aroma that infiltrated his nose and swept his entire body. He froze, his waving black pelt glistening in sunlight as he stared deep into the horizon. It was almost…familiar…he recognized this kind of smell. There were definitely others in this area ahead. Skeptical to go on, he continued walking east as the scent got stronger, his pace slightly decelerating. A smirk almost appeared on his face, as he thought about what could be out there. His thoughts may have been humorous, but he remained defensive, trying to prepare himself for the hardest thing of all: the shear possibility of anything being out there with him, frined or foe...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:56 am

The midnight fea was alone for the moment and cared not of it. She could take care of herself. She was the size of a average male wolf and packed on muscle like a tank. She could kill any in a split second and that is what so amusing about her kind. She lifted herself making sure to keep her cycle from flagging everywhere. She was now pregnant but was still in season and tried to keep other males from her scent. She didn't need the low mutts of the desert parading to her. She snorted at the thought moving to the small stream that was where she was. The stream went out a ways and then turned into a muddy puddle as the sands of the desert kept it from going any further above ground. The tree line to Hamra and Tirisfall that marked the border was not far off. There was piles of rocks now that she had been collecting. She planned on making a large pile before her whelps where born and she was half way done. She sniffed the air trying to catch her brothers scents. She wondered how Deadly was doing. She knew if the brute never came to meet that he had lived his last moments and died a warrior.

Curse moved to the area where there was a fallen log. She stepped on it noticing how it didn't role. She jumped down and started to dig going down a little then straight parallel to the top of the ground so that no water would seep into the den. Then she started to dig down going deep into the earth. Large Midnight mitts making the job way easy. They where like shovels helping her dig. Once she was finished she made sure she could stand inside and with that was pleased. She climbed out then laid herself on the warm dirt as the cold winter breeze hit her. This land was so weird. The desert was hot but he pack lands where cold. All she had to do was travel a mile south and there was the heat of the desert.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Love. Anger. Displeased. Upset. Never Hate. Love. Anger. Love. Love. Love. He loved her, it was a Midnight Breed thing, they loved until death do they part and neither of them were dead yet. He could smell her and Harmi as they were settling down, then a unfamiliar smell too but he paid little mind to it and registered it in the back of his head for the time being, right now his focus was on her and as Harmi's scent began to vanish hers became stronger. "Curse" he said coming up to her as he watched her flop down infront of the den. He didn't get to close though, he didn't know how she would react, there was so much to be said between them but with the unknown males scent around words would be saved for a later time, he knew the bru would come closer and right now he wasn't sure how to approach any situation...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:06 am

She looked at her mate with cold orbs. She flashed her teeth a bit but then stood to greet him. She moved to him standing so her maw almost touched his. "Somethings will never change" She said in a soft tone. Her gaze turning into a softer one as she said this. Her eyes filled with love because for the time being she was indeed in love with the brute. He loved her for years since they where whelps the two loved one another and they would continue to love each other till the stars fell out of the sky. She sighed as she moved her maw to his neck letting her face hide itself within his scruff. She let his scent bring her comfort as she waited for what he was going to say. For the time being her cold exterior was completely gone. She was the Curse he knew and loved but for how long it would last she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Pichtra watched her teeth flash and his eyes flashed in responce. He would attack for his life to be saved but he didn't know if he could hurt her, and then, as soon as it came it went and she was pushing herself into his scruff. He tensed for a moment then relaxed and embrassed her. He could smell her heat too, even if she was pregnant already he didn't notice and natural instinct overtook all else and he wagged his tail playfully and physically embraced her pressing his chest closer to her...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Curse couldn't help herself. She knew there love would always be. She nipped lightly at his ear as she jumped away moving so he could chase her. She bolted to the rocks she has piled up climbing them then jumping off. She let a bark out as her tail wagged she wanted to play now...
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:38 am

(...guess I'll just copy and paste)
The desert sky was isolated, free of all clouds. It was a completely dead black canvas. Not even the moon shone, and the only apparitions of light came from the sand that whipped across the land at blinding speeds. That, and the golden coat of Kovu, nearly swallowed by darkness. His glow was strong enough to hold off the night…for now. Many emotions had begun to set in. He had single-handedly ruined the only chance he ever had at normality: he just completely abandoned Halvor and Jarl, the only wolves he came across in the Lone Lands. Kovu was not even sure why (, or how,) he managed to escape their presence. It just…happened. Rejection was a slap in the face, but this sort of “intentional” antisociality nagged at him, and slowly brought up old forgotten roots. He never experienced this before, or at least never to this degree; he had lost control while with the other wolves, and felt just as schizophrenic. His ducts poured anger and tears onto the landscape. He began to mumble to himself as, once again, he found himself alone…
“I’m cold, I’m hungry.
I feel rejected by everything.
I could stare into a thousand eyes.
But every smirk holds a bold faced lie.

It itches, it screams. It festers and breathes.
My family is dead.
They died in my head.
Thin out the herd, squeeze out the pain.
Something inside me has opened up again.”

He had been able to seek out a pair of wolves when the odds were against him before. He figured he could only try again, even if it was a seemingly desolate place. A short-winded howl escaped him. He was being childish. He just wanted to see someone or something. Stop feeling so freaking sorry for yourself, he kept thinking. Ahead of him, papery grass began to pop out of the earth here and there, until it was engulfing his paws. There was a stint of vegetation, until finally he saw what looked like a pile of rocks next to a fallen log. Squinting, he could make out the shapes. Some of them seemed to be moving around. It felt so far away; they at least seemed to be wolves. He began to trudge forward to them, unable to really fight curiosity. He knew not to barge into a situation, not like last time. He could have been killed if it wasn't resolved so quickly, and these wolves just seemed to be...different. So, he only walked towards the shapes. It was difficult to hide when his coat was so bright and there was nothing to conceal him. He began to feel more and more unlike himself as he approached closer and closer...
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:51 am

[OOC: I assume this is officially dead or put on extended hold Razz? The first thing I posted in here was by mistake; I didn't know what this was or its back story. The more recent one was the only intentional bit, but I wasn't trying to barge into the middle of the moment. I'll just let him bypass if you guys aren't doing anything with this (or don't want anything to do with the character I posted).]
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:44 pm

OOC: i gotta wait for Kipster alot of my charries do I can't do much without her post so gotta wait. It happens sometimes. We get really active then it slows for a while then we get active again... Sucks but it's true. I'll give her till monday if not I'll post to your charry
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:48 pm

[OOC: Haha yeah I don't want to come off as being pushy, I just wasn't sure. The thread was just in the back of my mind. It's just sometimes people reply and post back really fast and everyone seems to be on a role. Other times (like I guess now,) there's a bit of a drought. Always learning Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:42 am

Ooc:|| OMG! Posting NOW... Barf, ahaha and Bear, I'm going to like, do a strange post and then involve your character ahhaha! So just... gimmie a second ahha!

Bic:||

Pichtra and Curse played, they did what any normal wolfess and wolf would do in a situation like this. Once done with this playful moment he sighed as the scent of a new brute came closer to their area. It was the same brute who came around earlier. "Well well well, do you stalk my mate or do you stalk our breed?" he asked the brute coming over to him standing infront of Curse blocking her from the brutes site waiting for his responce to his own statements. "I am Pichtra, who are you?" he was standing tall, sizing the bru up, waiting to see if this brute would be worthy enough to stand amongst them.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Kovu hadn’t even gotten that entirely close when one of the wolves seemed to identify his scent and began to trudge over. He apparently had not learned much from his previous mistakes, and once again was in the wrong place at the wrong time because of his curiosity. It was clear the dark male that approached him was trying to appear pretty dominant, screening his mate behind him and standing tall. Despite his efforts, the two stood at nearly the same height and build, and Kovu remained unintimidated (although it was not as if Kovu could do any better, unable to hide his obvious youth). Within only the past three days, he had endured enough confliction to teach him how to get off on the right foot with people. But he wasn’t going to deal with this “testing” shit. Fighting his anger back with a grin, he said, “My name is Kovu, and I’m just a little bit…lost.” He felt antagonized with them, and yet somehow at the same time as if they were on the same side. Kovu did not think he was in the greatest state of mind, and he knew if they would pick at him, it would be unsure if this situation could turn out good for either party. Cracking his neck to the side, he tried at striking some sort of conversation to deescalate things more before conflict could ever commence. “So, what brings you two all the way out here?”, he blinked with his fiery green orbs.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Curse nipped her mates rump giving him a little warning growl as to not treat her like a defenseless whelp. Even tho it was cute how he protected her. " You look Midnight brute... Who is your Sire and Dam?" Her word was more of a order then a question. "We are here to start our clan over. Me, My mate, My Brother and a cousin of mine. You look blood so by all means state your line" Her mahogany form shinning in the spring sun. She loved this time of year it was really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Kovu was almost taken back. The comment was pretty abrupt, and definitely unexpected…but it could be true. He was an isolated wolf, seemingly harmless and still pretty young. But then again, he was having these strange little anger flare-ups, and her certainly wasn’t much of a socialite when it came to strangers. He never really knew his parents, or the pack he was in for that matter. Nobody ever even looked like him; he was a minority in his family. Piecing things together further and further in his mind, Kovu finally looked up from his rushing thoughts at the sets of dark pools staring at him. They awaited an answer. “My Sire’s name was Saber, and my Dame’s was Akili. My mother died in birthing a litter, and my father died shortly after. The names could have been aliases for all I know…I never really got to be familiar with them.” He had replayed the story over and over so many times; but now, in this moment, was finally the one time when it lost meaning to him. He had lived. They had died. End of story.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Curse looked at the brute... Saber... The name didn't seem familiar but he looked just like them. He looked like a Midnight and a full blooded one at that. "Perhaps Valentino can recall your line when he returns. Till then stick around. We are to go look for a wild hog soon." Her large form moving to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm

And like that, Kovu was now dragged in with them. He would wait with them until another Midnight approached, blinking hard and slowly nodding at the command he was given. He was thankful of them, but had never considered himself to be a Midnight—not even remotely. And somehow he was welcomed instantly by them, almost fitting right into place; he was already tagging along for a boar hunt. His life was changing quicker than he could catch up…but it was getting certainly more interesting. He was tempted to sit on his haunches, but resisted as he reexamined the scene around them. Hopefully, he might lay a little low for a while without doing anything regretful.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Harmi moved into the area. His black and red form shinning in the dessert sun. He looked behind him hoping that his new mate was close. His massive mitts carring him to where his sister was. He could see two others with them both looking midnight. He sniffed the air picking up Pitchra. Another snort was given in agravation as his dislike for the male began to show more. He moved into view giving his sister a small lick before looking at the new male."What is your curse brute? and where does your heart lay?" His white blue crystals matching his sisters. It was a trait that there father had passed onto them. It was a sign of royal blood.

Valentine moved in right as Harmi was asking the brute his question. The male had failed to find a fea and would soon try again but for now he was hungry and felt it would be a good thing for them to all hunt together. He waited looking at the male Harmi was questioning. His maroon orbs scanning the male.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Kovu watched quietly as a male approached their position. He showed instant affection to the femme he had met in wandering here. It was obvious they shared blood, with matching sets of orbs and pelts. Kovu had a look of quiet anger on his blonde maw, as the bru demonstrated his disgust of his presence. He wasn't at all intimidated, but he realized fitting in would be hard as originally thought. Typical for his luck, anyway. "I am Kovu. My heart does not lie in a particular place, but I'm willing to adjust. Not a fan of commiting to something you don't truely understand." It was not until after his statement that he realized there was another Midnight male on the tale of the first one, though Kovu never left eye contact of the bru questioning him.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:03 pm

[i] Harmi looked at the brute as he spoke giving him a smirk. "Well then we shall see what kind of heart you have rather it be little or big" Te onyx brute moved to Valentine giving the male a nip before jumping onto the wall of rocks Curse had made. He perched up there letting his onyx coat shine. His blood red markings showing brightly as is he just killed something. It was a unique color that he was very proud of. He scanned for a posable hunt. He was hungry and would venture into Transfall if he where to get hungry enough. He cared not for rules in fact he lived to brake everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Kovu looked on as the first male turned from him and quickly perched himself at the top of the rock pile Kovu had seen when he first arrived. He just assumed the male was using the cairn of rocks as an elevated hunting post, looking down on possible positions to commence a hunt. So, he was to be tested of loyalty, was that it? He looked to the other wolf that had followed the first male to this site. He seemed to probably be related to the other wolves. "So, who are you? And who is the other one on the rocks?"
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:49 am

[OOC: don't know why, but I think I'm moving him out of here Sad ]
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 am

The pain of childbirth was to much. He instinks told her to lay still as the time of there arrival was near. Sh whimpered a little as she wished her mate was here but like many of the Midnights they had fled to another place after the battle in Jabbar. She looked to see Valentino laying by her entrence to the massive den they had made for all three of them. Her vioce was soft and full of pain 'Where is my idiot brother". Here white ble orbs strearing at the brute waiting for a answer. Harmi would be in alot of trouble if he left Curse in this weakend state. As Queen of the Clan it was her duty to make sure these pups where delievered with no problems. And as King of the Cla his duty was to protect her and inforce her rule.

Harmi growled a little as the words of his sister met his ears. "Idiot is a bit harsh. . . Why not his royal highness" He chuckled as he spoke these words. His ebony form blending well into the shadows of the den if it where not for his blood red markings he could have his very well. He layed down now to where Curse could see him. He laid down and thought about her. His heart ached for his love but he showed it to no one. His cold exterier making this very easy. No one could even imagine this brute in love...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unforgivable Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unforgivable Sin   Unforgivable Sin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgivable Sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: