Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 am

*Tackles Silvers* (I do this alot baha)

OMG I know what you mean!! Dark characters are tough for me, theres 1 I can always play though, Mikalai. But I retired him .... He got too old xD ... So I've been thinking, since he was a male wh.ore (lmao no joke) I was thinking of playing one of children/grandchildren... Idk, my list of charries is small so far, but I am working on it...

it will be a-okay Very Happy

-Mika-
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:09 am

I've come to realize something. I want to make a character. Specifically, for Jabbar.

Problem is, I can't think of one. I like to make my characters original and specific - while I would love to make an insane, bloodthirsty killer, those don't last very long. And, well, after a while, I find that they fall rather flat. I've wanted a wolf in Jabbar before, because not only is it an active pack, but it has a rich history and memorable characters and such. I'd want to make a character just as rich and memorable... not one that I'll lose interest in after just 5 posts.

These are the wolves that I currently play / have played / will play:

Robin - Pure, lawful good. Optimistic and easy-going, healthy family life. Male.
Evon - Rogue, lawful evil. Half-psycho that always has a plan. Arrogant and malicious. Female.
Julien - Neutral, true neutral. Oddball, not your average wolf. Not a fighter. Male.
Tyrone - Neutral, lawful neutral. Jokester that hides behind his smile. Male.
Echo - Unknown alignment. You guys will find out her personality soon enough. Female.

Sieg - Neutral, chaotic good. Deceased. Battle-hardened old veteran that fought till the end. Male. [Inactive]
Lacuna - Dark/pure, neutral good. Deceased. Mother whose child turned into a monster. Chained to the darkness. Female. [Inactive]
Manheim - Pure, lawful good. Deceased. Wise and philosophical. Male. [Inactive]

Jack - Neutral, neutral evil. Brute with a vendetta. Male. [Not yet active]
Blue - Neutral, neutral good. Cold and independent, but warm-hearted. A true woman. Female.[Not yet active]

So. Overall, I have 2.5 pure wolves, 0.5 dark wolves, 1 rogue wolf, 5 neutral wolves, and 1 wolf of unknown alignment. I also have 6 males and 4 females.

As you can see, I need some ideas. Also, I thought that we could all post here and brainstorm our ideas for new characters.

Last edited by __silvers__ on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: