Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Empty
PostSubject: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos   My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 am

My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Nikolaosnew
Nikolaos was searching, running and searching. He had ran away from all that he was supposed to be, and he knew his deranged sister Solara would not be too far to follow. His brothers and sisters were many, his father not caring about any of them. The only one he had ever cared about was Nicolai, the name left a nasty taste in the brutes mouth. His cerulean optics scanned the terra that surrounded him, there was nothing here for him...He knew there was only one thing for him but it was far behind his reach. He brought his charcoal frame to a complete stop. His breathes came in gasps, it had been far too long since he had stopped and even just sitting here his muscles were still rippling under his thick winter coat. He finally managed to catch his breathe, and relaxed a little. He knew his sister would find him, they had been inseperable since their mother had them. Their mother left them as soon as it was possible too, she did not want anything to do with them. He remembered Ayashis form leaving the den, offering them both a smile, saying in her sweet as honey voice I'll be right back my loves...

Minutes, Hours and Days passed and the femora that was their mother never returned.

The only wolfess that came to their rescue was Angel, their grandmother. But with her litter of 6, he and Solara never fit in. He often wondered how they had made it through their whelp year to be adults. As soon as they were old enough, a call they heard had intrigued them....Mikalai had come to claim them and they followed....But what was to come was not what they wanted at all....

Mikalai trained them hard to fight, Amai their half sister always watching with her sick smile on her maw. The names brought back so many memories, ones he wish he could suppress, but he knew there was no escaping being a prince. He was the Dark princes' son.

My fist, Your mouth, Her scars...
now it's over, I'm calmer
her crimson flowing down like water,
I saw her when she hit the ground

His past would come back to haunt him, he knew it would. But he did not care. He cared about nothing, the only thing he cared about was tasting his brothers crimson in his mouth. He had watched as Angel had fallen. She had tried to protect him and Solara from Mikalai and his followers, but she had died at his own paws and he knew Nicolai was looking for vengeance. Nike had died trying to take him and Solara on.... A sick, demented smile came into play on the brutes maw as he thought about feeling Angel taking her last breathe within his jaws. He relished every minute of that night, he loved it. The intoxication of killing had taken over him. He knew it would only be a matter of time before Nicolai came after him...He wondered who his brother would bring with him, he had found one of his sons' still alive, but Mikhale was nothing compared to him and his sister. They were the twins everyone loved to hate, and nothing was going to change...

He rose his maw to the sky, calling to his sister...His sister was everything he was not, she had the snow kissed frame with bloodshot eyes to his midnight coat and cerulean optics...He finished his call and waited, he waited to see her come forth and see what it was they could find within these lands...

Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos   My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:05 pm

[ooc: If anyone wants to approach him they can, Solara won't be posted for a little while longer... ]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos   My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:15 am

My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Solara1

Solaras snowy pillars carried her through the desolate wastelands. She was searching for her twin brother. She smiled as her auds picked up his howl and she picked up her pace. She had been waiting to meet up with him for some time now and finally it was happening. She slowed as she found where he sat, but she did not approach him immediately. She paused for a moment to reflect on everything they had been through. From their mother leaving them in the hands of their pure grandmother, to their father claiming them and they killing their grandmother. She smiled again, twistedly as she remembered that night...

Mikalai had come to take them away, Angel wouldn't have it. Nicolai, their brother was supposed to protect them, but he had failed. Instead, she and Nikolaos did what they were born to do...cause havoc. She watched her brother feel their grandmother take her last breathe and as she took on their brother Nike. Nike died next to his mother and the rest of her 'whelps' were running for their lives. The pack Angel had been alphess of disbanded and Nik and Sol took off. Mikalai had taught them everything he knew, and Solara had whelps a year later...Where they were she did not know, and neither did she care. As soon as she could she handed them over to a permanent pupsitter and left.

She continued to watch her brother through her crimson oculars, they took in his full form. She hadn't seen him in a few cycles, but he looked the same. She grinned again and slowly approached him, not sure if she would scare him or if he would welcome her with ease...
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos   My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 am

My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Nikolaosnew

Charcoal auds picked up the faint thuds of incoming steps. The hair on his hackles rose and before he knew it his sister stood before him. He quickly quieted the growing rumble in his massive chest. Nikolaos surveyed his sister, she looked different from the last time he had seen her. The saddle on her back of charcoal and mahogany surprised him. He had only seen her with her alabaster pelt. He rose, moved towards her and inspected her very closely. She smelled different, like she did after she had her whelps. He knew the season was beginning and he hoped she was done with the whole whelping thing. Their father had pressured her into mating, her 3 whelps lived with Moira now in their homelands. He did not consider the lands they were born into 'theirs'. His fathers pack was where they should have been brought up. He flared his nostrils exhaling her scent. It was her...

"...Solara...." His tones were neutral, he had never had a reason to be sweet to her. He knew she would hate being doted on, as their father had already tried. When they were created, his father had high hopes that they would be everything he had ever wanted from any of his children. A smile formed on his ebony kissers, one sick and demented. He had inherited it from his father, while his sister had inherited the crimson eyes...He took in her whole form and waited to see what she was going to say to him. They had been apart for far too long and now was their time...

Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos   My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:40 am

My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Solara1

Solaras snow kissed auds took in her brothers lyrics and watched him take in everything about her. It made her smile, he wanted to be sure she was who she was. She allowed her crimson optics to look over the wastelands. She too inhaled deeply, her brother smelled like he always had... Like their father. She watched his smile curiously and parted her ebony kissers to speak, her lyrics soft, but not sweet "..Nikolaos, how nice to see you again..." She sank back onto her haunchers and pulled her tassel in close to her. It had been far too long since they had been together. They had parted ways after she had whelps...She left against her father wanting her to stay. He wanted to make her into a wh.ore. Now, as much as she wanted to please her father, she did not want to raise any whelps. She decided the 3 she had, all fatales would be all she would ever want. She had left them for a reason, she couldn't take being confined to a den...Her personality was much like her fathers. The only trace of her mother that she had was her alabaster coat. When she had been born, her grandmother had told her that she had a bluish tint to parts of her coat...To this day she had no trace of it, instead it had turned into tan and a few ebony hairs. Most of the time though, her coat hid her well in the winter months.

She pulled her mind back to the present and looked at her brother dead on, she was sure he was who he was. She parted her lips to speak once more, same toned lyrics "...What are we doing......." she paused and looked around .. "...Here?..." She was very curious as to why he had called to her, and it was his luck that she had picked up on his trail and managed to follow him here, their reunion was a long time coming...

Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos   My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Nikolaos looked to his sister, and smirked. She asked him why they were there, and to be honest he was not completely sure yet, but he had the feeling that somewhere down the line they would get what they were looking for. He heard the dames call, they were close. He looked to his sister, his cerulean optics locking on with her crimson orbs "..Shall we?.."

Solara watched her brother carefully and listened as she heard the call of another fatale. She pinned her auds back for a moment, and spoke "It is whatever you want Nikolaos, it always is..." She sighed at the end of her statement, their father favored him over her, which was not a surprise...But she had always longed to be noticed by him, which was why she had agreed to be mated.

Nikolaos heard the tone in his sisters lyrics. He knew that everything was the way he wanted. He was stubborn and arrogant, all thanks to his father. He was a mirror image to his father and Nicolai the same. Solara stood out there, being that she was snow kissed while most of Mikalais children were almost always ebony. He sighed in unison with his sister and rose off his hindquarters, he moved towards where he heard the call come from. He did not say a word, instead he waited to hear his sister follow behind him.

Solara did not speak as she heard her brother sigh, she figured that he realized everything that was running through her mind. She hated that he knew her so well, but there was not much she could do about it. She watched him raise and she did the same. Her snowy tassel falling into place as she began to walk. Still she did not speak, instead she followed her brother carefully into the woods...

[Ooc|| Okay so this thread is closed... No longer going to write here unless they decide to leave...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos   My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars....Nikolaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: