Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riversoblivion

Number of posts : 19
Pawprints : 40
Registration date : 2011-04-22

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Empty
PostSubject: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 am

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Morphine_Tag_one_by_RiversOblivion

She had always walked. Always and always, she had walked, unto the ends of the earth. Long ago her wounds had healed, though one was ugly because she had never stopped walking. The inside of her left foreleg was marred by the scars, while the one above her eye had managed to heal to almost nothing. Her breath came from her maw, hard and ragged as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She had to continue her search. Had to keep walking. She could never stop; she had to find him. It was her one and only goal in life.... until her stomach growled. Looking down at her stomach, she realized she couldn't remember the last time she had really eaten something more then a few berries or a small rabbit. Whining a little she looked around. She got so wrapped up in her thoughts she forgot to feed herself. With a little sigh, she put her nose to the ground, and attempted to sniff something out to eat.

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Morphine_Tag_End_by_RiversOblivion
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:37 am

[OOC: I think I'll call an early dibs. Unless someone opposses, I have someone that can go here]
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 pm

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Pyramu10
[OOC: I'll only use the picture for the first post]

Where could Pyramus begin? His entire pack seemed to respect him, and yet at the same time worry about him. He was unlike anything in his pack, despite his tries to blend in with everyone else. It never really mattered to attempt and conceal himself; everyone saw he was slightly different. Truth is, he was pure, and the pack insisted on being dark-hearted. Elders were nervous about eventually electing a pure wolf to beta of a dark pack, but they had little other choice. But mutiny started, and revolution began. The new generation wanted no parts of such indifference, as their ideas for the pack’s welfare were neglected and in some cases shunned, despite their rise to power in close foresight. None of the young wolves took aggressive action; that was, until Pyramus’s brother Marrok abruptly left the pack for new land. It was something completely unheard of, and yet Pyramus himself would be the next to leave only days after. He had been harassed by many of whom thought he was not worthy to gain power of a dark pack, but now with influential control at his disposal, he wasted no time in making a statement. Many would be glad, although nearly everyone would be concerned. Their future was literally abandoning them. For Pyramus, it would become the best thing that ever happened to him; and now he temporarily resided in the forests of the Lone Lands. His old pack left no scars on his soul, and if anything he was living surprisingly well on his own.

Now, he casually hunted, sitting between two parallel rabbit holes. He had just witnessed it enter one of them, and he stared anxiously with glowing emerald eyes at the burrow that seemed to be rumbling with activity. He slowly gaped open his maw as he moved his head closer to the hole in the ground. Suddenly, there was an uptake in noise, and within seconds the hunt was over. The battle was not even worth describing, as the rodent had leaped in its own power directly into his fangs. It never stood a chance. The furry body warm against his blood speckled maw, another scent entered him. He was sure it was not the rabbit, as it smelled more like another wolf…a femme. Pyramus hoped through denser brush towards the aroma to investigate, the small body still hanging from his now grinning jaws.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Morphine_Tag_one_by_RiversOblivion

Her ears flickered as she heard the rustling of bushes somewhere behind her and she whirled around, growling with her fangs bared and hackles up. She had run into a few others and wasn't going to take a chance this time. She didn't see anything at first, but the smell of food and blood caught and tangled themselves in her nose, and she couldn't help but let her mouth water a little. It had been so long since she had last eaten...

The brute smell then covered it and she returned to her growl, but her hackles were flatter now, the smell of food still distracting her. Perhaps he wouldn't be a jerk like all the other guys she knew; perhaps he'd share, perhaps.... it was all unknowns, and she was determined to be prepared for them. Her ears were half-pinned to her cranium as she stood there, growling, waiting for the man she smelled to appear before her.

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Morphine_Tag_End_by_RiversOblivion
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 pm

[OOC:sorry for the late post Razz]

Pyramus probably should have at least acted more aware, as he unknowingly approached the origin of the aroma far too close. For whatever reason, he became carried away in his thoughts, something he never usually did. Maybe because he was being reminded of his past so much lately…and the fact of how proud he was of gaining the courage to desert his old life. Approaching a thick, evergreen shrub, he felt the vibrations of a growl echo towards him. His body impulsively froze and went into a defensive stance. Before he had the opportunity to return the warning, he realized and confirmed the femme scent was true, and had came from the wolf now probably bearing its ivories at him. Loosening up, his vision traveled to the ground, where he could see the pale pillars of the wolf on the other side. Just from her paws could he tell this wolf was broken, beaten, and scarred. To her, he was probably just a bump in the road. Despite being laide-back, he was pretty used and experienced with fighting. Seeing as the “opponent” had a bit of the upper hand in this awkward encounter, he turned to alternative. Could peace sell? he thought. Reluctant to give up the flavor and fur that warmed his mouth, Pyramus closed his glistening emerald eyes in disappointment and slowly spat out the rodent in his maw through the bush to the other side. With a muted thud, he heard the kill hit the earth on the other side of the barrier. Hopefully, this could serve as a token of gratitude, and battle wouldn’t be necessary.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Her moderate snarl remained on her maw, reverberating through her vocal chords as it spilled over her jowls in an intangible stream, as the rustling of a figure that smelled like a male walked through the shrubs, and came to a stop in front of her. Raising her head a little bit, she flicked her tail. She didn't want trouble, but males in the presence of food often caused trouble. When they were alone, they thought they could dominate everything in their path. She was not about to let him think that way.

However, it was what happened next that threw her for a bit of a loop. She jumped backwards as the rabbit was thrown, and started to take a step forward before she realized... it was just a rabbit. One paw in the air, her snarl died down, and she cocked her head. Sniffing at it, she caught the male's scent once more. Looking towards where it had come from, she spoke quickly in her mid-tone Alto voice.

What do you want?

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:56 am

Pyramus could hear the snarl gradually die down from the chords of the other wolf. Tension dissipated. Sniffing and inspecting the rabbit took place, and finally a slightly high voice questioned him from the other side of the bush. Looking at the evergreen shrub, he finally rustled through it, first poking his head to the other side, followed by the rest of his body. His orbs finally saw what had been away, as he now looked face-to-face with an off-white femme, green pools reflecting back at his own. She kind of reminded Pyramus of himself in a way, besides that he seemed to tower over her. Ears perked up, he at last spoke to her in his casual voice. “Just didn’t want to get my head torn off is all. I’m Pyramus.” He looked down at the small, flimsy corpse strewn out in the dirt. “You can keep that. I don’t need the little snack.” He had only realized in mid-sentence of how scrawny shaped she appeared, and how hungry she might be. The femme was also oddly enough a lone wolf. These lands were manageable, but still never very safe, especially for a lone femme. “So, you look kind of…” He trailed off, trying to think of an appropriate word, but all that came to mind was “lost”. Pyramus knew he was acting almost as ignorant as a pup, but for whatever reason, he was just curious of her.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Her auds perked at the sound of the russling shrub, and she lifted her head so she could better see the white male that approached her. A defensive stance never left her, but her hostility was gone with the disappearing growl. She did not appear curious, merely watchful as the boy took steps, and was smart enough to stop before he got too close.

Emotion remained stable as he spoke his first words and she flicked her ears. His second words, however, caused her to growl some and put one paw on the other side of the dead rabbit, obviously claiming it for her own self. She looked down on the fact that he had killed something unneeded to him.

Be careful how you finish that.

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Pyramus shrugged his body in an apologetic way. “I didn’t mean anything harmful. I feel I can get by another day without a significant meal. It isn’t that I don’t need it. You seemed a bit stranded, and in more need of it then me.” He felt bad about the situation, and how things seemed to start off on the wrong foot, despite his attempts at a more submissiveness. Pyramus backed away about half a step, giving her more space. “I’m sorry.” He had began feeling slightly casual when he first appeared, but as the statement rippled through his ivories and out of his black kissed maw, Pyramus turned more serious. “Do you have a name, by chance?” he asked deeply, his emerald orbs staying constant without flickering.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:30 pm

She had remained calm through his first words, but as he finished his statement a growl ran up her throat and out her maw before she leaned down and sunk her gleaming white canines into the dead rabbit he had tossed at her paws. She hadn't wanted to show her weakness to him, but the scent had become too tantalizing for even her to resist. She growled and tore into the rabbit, quickly gulping chunks down, the fur flying about her and the male.

She noted the change in his tone, and saw how formal he was becoming, and a smirk grew on her lips as she sat up from the rabbit carcass, and licked her lips, blood bathing most of her mask. Splattered like war paint, she sat up with a dominant edge to her attitude, though her tail rested on the ground.

What's it to you?

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Pyramus blinked as the femme fiercely tore into the carcass, as she was subdued by its thick bloody aroma. She took no time in ripping the creature from a definable body into a fuzzy mess. More and more blood splattered across her maw, as fragments of rabbit hair shot off from the corpse like missiles and eventually lost momentum, floating downward lightly. He was getting bombarded to the maw and chest with waves of rabbit fur, still filled with warm death. The massacre quickly ended, and a smirk began to play on the femme’s lips. Pyramus’s ears fell to the sides, as he stared down a chunk of hair sitting on his snout and began to brush the debris off of himself. She was reluctant to give her title, as she spat back with a little bit of ‘sass’ in her tone. He showed a fang-filled smile. “Name is a good start. I gave mine, didn't I?” He began to slowly walk, as if pacing in free thought. He was hoping to get at least one straight answer out of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Green eyes watched the fur that rested on his maw fall to the ground as he brushed it away with a paw, following it until it hit the ground around him with the rest of the furry carnage. She hadn't let anything go in her feast. There would be nothing left but fur and blood. Her hunger was obvious, though she wouldn't let him think that had barely taken root in her stomach.

His toothy grin threw her for a bit, though her expression didn't change. She couldn't afford to show any weakness to this male, or any soft emotion for that matter. Orbs watched the pacing for a moment, before she replied to him, her tone still the same.

I never asked for it; who says I wanted it?

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Pyramus looked at the femme. She showed she was getting irritated with his responses. It could have been just for her own personal defense, but he was not going to judge. It was hard not to come off as a threat with being a male that randomly approached from nowhere. “Fine. I get it, I’m a stranger. I was just trying to show some concern; I understand if you don’t want or need that.” He clamped his maw shut, flicking his ears in a bit of defeat. To him, she was a nameless wolf on a nameless mission.

He finally stopped walking around. The sun was shining more heavily through the trees, casting a bright sheen on his figure. The dark evergreen hue to the world around them gave way to an electric luminescence. “I don’t know about you, but a solitary rabbit does not put much of a dent in hunger. There is plenty of wildlife game to hunt here, but the populations are scattered. The only water I know of is a klick to the east through some of the taller trees.”
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Her ears lay flat at his words, but she shook her head and they resumed their upright position quickly, and yawned, licking the blood off of her maw. She held her head up as he took the position of defeat, knowing that she had defended herself well, and he had realized it was best to back off, and to not underestimate her. Good. No male should, and she was going to make sure of that.

She looked away as he continued to pace, and yawned a little before he spoke and recaptured the attention of her eyes and ears. She listened to him and narrowed her eyes a little at his words and his advice.

Why are you helping me?"

Ooc: Sorry about the long wait.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Pyramus thought about her question for a second. This might have been the most random endeavor he ever took part in. He wasn’t usually one to seek people out and give them food like some sort of charity donor. He wasn’t trying to be nice, but he wasn’t looking for other wolves either. He couldn’t be sure of a good reason. “Boredom, possibly.” There was nothing about his response to be proud of, but it might have been the only reason that made any sense to him at the moment. “If it makes you feel any better, you can pretend I was never here,” he said honestly. “If you’re that uncomfortable, I’ll walk off and you can pretend this never happened. But at least take the advice.” He waited in silence to see if she had anything to say.
Back to top Go down
riversoblivion

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Her narrowed eyes seemed to relax as the bruja explained himself, exactly as she had told him to. Was it odd that he was listening to her so well, when they were complete strangers, and she held nothing over him? A quick jaunt back into her thoughts... he had answered every question and gave information without her asking. He had to just be a trouble maker, and was trying to woo her like some other female. Hmph. She wasn't like them and would never be. There was no way some male could just swoop in and take her off her paws.

She sat there in the silence that followed his sharp words. Whatever she said next would dictate the rest of this encounter, and where it went from here as well. His response was odd, but not totally unexpected. She flicked her tail and looked to the side,staring out into the trees.

From the water there will be more prey.

Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Pyramus simply waited for a response from the white wolf. She seemed to be thinking things over just a bit, mirroring his own silence. The forest seemed to unexpectedly give way to the dead quietness for a second, as nothing appeared to stir. Finally, after what felt to him like hours in stillness, existence was unfrozen once more, as the femme spoke in the direction of the massive tree line. He just looked up to face her and nodded in understanding. She had not necessarily given a direct answer, though it was not a request for him to be dismissed. He’d go with it. Pyramus already began to move east before he managed to utter anything else. “Right then. You want to take point, or should I stay ahead?” He might have known the area well, but he didn’t know if she had any preferences. He was already not the most welcome of guests. Pyramus paused at the true start of the thicker vegetation, waiting at a large mouth between trees. The thick, jagged branches and pines hung down threateningly close to the hole, almost like shards of broken glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)   I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd Rather Feel Pain Then Nothing At All (Fem;Neutral-esk)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: