Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Empty
PostSubject: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:17 am

I think I've become the monster I knew deep inside...
Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Seph10

There could have been many reasons as to why he was here but one stood out. She'd show up eventually. He had ventured away from Hamara when the one dubbed Jack had taken over. He and the dogs needed a home, Sephiroth would go back and slaughter those who wanted to stay but for now he wanted to rest. To think, and to gather the wolves of Hamara back together, if they wanted to come, only, could Hamara be the same?

He did not want to lead a band of wolves or dogs, if he returned one day and someone were to slaughter this dog king would they become the new owner of Hamara? Sephiroth didn't know, nor care, but their home was taken my a storm and the dogs swooped in when the wolves had fled taking their home from under them like cowards. Sephiroth wouldn't stand for it. He couldn't stand to see his fellow friends suffer, him staying or not he couldn't watch them wander alone.

It was time to take action and time to think out a plan to aid his fellow wolves. And her. Where was she? His mind wandered over her features and her bodice as he sat there alone. He remembered their last encounter together and a smile broke his serious features that had been plastered on his face since arriving back in Hamara as the storm died. It needed a new name, Kaia the alpha or not he felt the pack needed a change, a chance to grow for though there were probably only four wolves that had been in the pure lands if that, now they could grow... when the time was right, after planning and much thought. They had to regroup, and he'd aid them in getting their home back, as he had thought, staying or not in the lands.

His body shook as a warm summer breeze fluttered up his spine. He missed her, he longed to have her next to him even though they had never really had a physically relationship except that once, other then that they hadn't really touched each other, or pressed into eachother and there was nothing more he wanted now then to have her near him. Orange fire like orbs looked down at his paws. They were dirty and worn from his trek through the lands of Fire and Ice. He wanted to go home, and not back to the lands where he had met her. Back to where he had begun, back to chasing down those who opposed him and killed them. He was old now though, reaching nearly six and shouldn't push himself to strive for such a thrill. Though physically he wouldn't leave as he sat there by himself he traveled mentally back to where he had come from and remembered the lovely faces that had been his victims and... friends? He hadn't had any friends before, no love no family. His mother, as he remembered her had been his only love but that was because he strived to know everything about her to place together the story of his life.

Had his life been that great though before he tried to place together the stories. He thought not, and in a wild rush of frustration his head shot up and he called out to the wolves of Hamara. They needed a home, their home, and so they would get it, if they wanted to heed his call and answer by showing face, by being stronger then the weak pathetic wolves the other packs had viewed them as, not so...passive...
...I had always wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Dyrim had obediently followed after Julien keeping mostly to herself. The recent events had happened like a horrible torrid rain that washed away everything she had worked for. But in all reality how long had she been here for? Not long to feel this way..so why did losing her home hurt so much? She didn't really have friends here and she suspected that Julien was being overkind. He obviously felt at home in Muerta, a place that shook her to the core. Dyrim knew who she was and who she was not. She was not some warrior wolfess who could face down an opponent with confidence. Heck, when it came down to it she would probably just tuck her tail and hope for mercy. Being in the top ranks of a pack was an illusion that had given her comfort but she saw Hamara for what it was now and that was a disorganized pack with no real close ties with each and she happened to befriend the alphess. It would have been better for her to go back to her home pack and try to stay unnoticed as usual.

Glancing at Julien's profile she sighed to herself. If she could be more like Julien her life would be simpler. It was not easy being so submissive and no matter how hard anyone pushed her she would never be anything than that. Ears pinned to her skull, even these dogs who were not even wolves handled themselves better than she ever could. They had integrated themselves in Muerta Mountains. Nothing to be scoffed at around here.

Dryim wondered just how Julien seemed to know so well on where they were headed but she trusted him so she said nothing in his wake.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

The mossy earth gave way to the dusty dunes of the Lone Lands. Julien had caught Sephiroth's scent coming into Hamara, and followed it out. He (and probably nobody else) was a fan of the bru, but it looked like the only shot they had... Well, they had, not including him. Maybe not even including Stark or Penilla, since they were from Muerta... So, were they just here for Dyrim? Huh, funny that he hadn't thought of that until now... Out of the corner of his eye he could see the femora peeking glances at him. When she glanced at him again, he offered a quirky smile, the devil inside him giggling. He didn't know why she kept looking at him, but he figured that he'd roll with it.

Sephiroth was not as far away as he had thought. There the hessian was, brooding on top of a hill, the summer wind swirling about him. Julien paused before approaching. It wasn't like he was offering to help these wolves take back their land - oh, how he hated politics - nor did he have any interest in rejoining their ranks (not that he had joined in the first place). But he... didn't quite wish to go back to Muerta. He felt no specific pull to either pack. "Well..." he said, turning to Dyrim. "Here you go, there's your leader-thing. Would you like some company?" He wouldn't mind accompanying her, as it would keep the boredom away, but it was always considerate to ask.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Well, this might be awkward when the wolf they had apparently been seeking was in sight. If the wolves were driven away by dogs... Stark didn't really care, either way. He and Pin smelled of Muerta, not as strong of a scent the other residents carried, but it was still obvious. He never really pledged himself to that pack. He'd be willing to stay here a while if there proved to be entertainment. Things would have to unfold before he made a decision. Akira might not care about the dogs taking up residence in a pack, so there wouldn't be any fun there.

Pin looked towards Dyrim who had been silent. She seemed to have snapped out of it some time ago, but she was still concerned. Never would she have guessed wolves and dogs both had great diversity in personality. Traveling with Stark, although very difficult, taught her there was more to the stories about wolves dogs spoke of in the city.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:07 am

Dyrim offered Julien a shy smile when he asked to accompany her. "I think you have done enough for me Julien. Sephiroth is not my leader truly, Kaia was but I don't really think she wants to walk that path anymore. Where ever she has gone.." She took a couple steps forward and turned to face her fellow traveling companions. There was sadness in her eyes but also resolution. "I thank you for your help, I will speak to Sephiroth regarding the pack and see if he knows if everyone made it out fine but then I shall probably leave him to find somewhere else to stay." She glanced down, one ear flicked as she looked up to meet their gazes again. "Well then...I guess this is goodbye..I hope you all have a safe journey home." Penilla and Stark would go back to Muerta she assumed and Julien, well she assumed he would go as well but if he didn't she knew him to be the type of wolf that was fine as a rogue. Glancing over her shoulder she wondered if Sephiroth had spotted them yet. She was going to keep the conversation brief and then try to find somewhere safe to bed down for the night and maybe and even a bit of game or something.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Eyes watched as wolves, and two dogs, came closer. He smelled them before seeing them, and knew though their scents of lands weren't their own personal masks. He honestly hadn't expected everyone to show up... well even this many but little and few were better then none. "Welcome..." he said softly and the hair on his back began to stand slightly. "Has any of you traveled back to the home lands?" he waited for them to answer, not standing as an alpha or presenting himself as one...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:51 am

Stark was about to reply to Dyrim when the wolf before them spoke up. The home land? Was he talking about the land those dogs took over? It was a reasonable guess he had been there- whatever reason would he be doing in the middle of these lands if there was no choice? Originally, he'd been planning to leave for Muerta and rant about those dogs, but... maybe this wolf knew something?

"If ya mean those lands recoverin' from the storm, yeah, we've been there. Them coots there didn't take well to the sight of our wolf friends. Cowards, I say. I'm assuming you received similar?"

Pin was looking at Stark, silently asking if they were going to leave now. Then the wolf spoke to them, asking about Hamara. Turning to Dyrim, she said, "I don't know if Stark's planning to leave immediately, but I want to say you look very strong already." Smiling with encouragement, she added, "Stark floats around as he pleases. I don't care for his... lifestyle as much. Strong as any wolf or dog are, we all succumb to loneliness, or at least, those with hearts. I won't help you find your path, but you won't be alone should you choose to leave here to wander. Besides, I can find my cousin easily enough."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:01 am

Sephiroth turned his attention to the dog that spoke. "Yes, it wasn't very, welcoming. There is one there that sways though, I can feel it. Only question is though, who's willing to take back the lands when the moment's right? I don't want to lead you all into battle. I don't even want to lead, I came here and sent up a call just to bring those who are familiar to a safe haven, even if this place is... not... a home, it's nice to see familiar faces" Sephiroth bid his lies... he had to lie, for Kaia...

How hard is it to be yourself... Very hard. He didn't belong to these wolves or dogs and he didn't believe they belong to him, unless it was death by his fangs... no. He wouldn't do that, not to them, they were apart of Kaia... and where was she...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 pm

They all approached Sephiroth. Julien stood there, the sands whipping against his coat, stinging his eyes; somewhere, a sandstorm was brewing, but they were too far away for it to effect them. It looked as if Stark and Pin were going to help. It was times like these that he was indecisive on what to do - he could follow them, and probably head into war with the dog pack, or... Go his own way. Decisions, decisions. He claimed loyalty to none. No alignment, no pack... but did that mean no friends? He hadn't even been traveling with them all that long, and yet...

Following them would be the right thing to do. The good thing. The sort of thing that his brother would do... Julien kicked the sand with his paw. He was not his brother, and he never would be. He could never be his brother, and he didn't even want to try. He turned around and glanced over his shoulder one last time at Kaia, and then bounded away into the Lone Lands, not looking back. It was selfish, it was cowardly, but... it was who he was.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Stark was about to speak again when from the corner of his eye, he saw his wolf companion run off suddenly. So, it was true then. Julien was a true loner, not to be tied in such large tasks. Clearly, aiding Dyrim was fine, as a close friend. Helping to reclaim a pack he'd apparently hadn't been close to? Out of the question.

Turning his attention back to Sephiroth, he continued, "Hmm... I go wherever happens to be the most interesting. Right now, it's 'tween hanging here for a while, or going back to see how interested a certain pack's alphess will be about those dogs... although, she's clear on the other side of the lone lands where they'd least affect her..." He tilted his head, as if in deep thought. Stark waited to see if the other would play his card. Try to keep potential allies or let them leave, as it seems they're the only ones to pass by, it seems. It'd go against codes for Stark to leave the lady unattended, but that's what Pin was for, as his right paw, on the chance he did go back to Muerta. Pin knew the codes that not many knew anymore- Stark made sure she learned them. They'd just separate and meet up whenever they met again.

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm

She had vanished.

Julien came upon the hillcrest where he, Sephiroth, Dyrim, Stark, and Penilla had been only a few weeks ago. He knew it was the place because of the vantage point of Sacrifice Forest over in Jabbar and the dark, thick treeline that outlined Hamara. All of their tracks were covered and their scents gone. He paused and sat back on his haunches, wrapping his tail around his paws. He couldn't tell if they had left not long after he, or if they had left only days, even hours, ago. Stark and Penilla were likely to check out the dog pack or return to Muerta, and Sephiroth... Julien had no worries about Sephiroth. He would find another pack to join or a clan to rule. He was strong like that.

"But Dyrim..." he said, thoughtful. Something about her had always been off, but what it was, she would never let anyone know. Julien pawed absentmindedly at the sand. Perhaps this was what had interested him so much about her. She was... curious. Yes. Curious, was the word. Who knew it could drive someone further than just sexual interest? Julien sighed and picked himself up again. Where was he to go now? Back to Muerta, in hopes that Winter would one day return, so he could chase her to the ends of the earth? Back to Hamara, where he was likely to be eaten alive? Or back to the mating territory, though in this season, it would be empty and bare? Oh, such were the trials of a lone wolf.

Joining a pack was out of the question. He was not fit for pack life. This much he knew. The wind picked up, tossing grains of sand in front of his muzzle. He raised his crystalline blue eyes to a storm several miles off from where he sat. He found himself wandering in that direction, hoping that he would find something of interest along the way. Perhaps if he was lucky, he would find Dyrim in this vast, barren wasteland...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Ooc- I'm gunna go ahead and go along with this time lapse silvers set up...

Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Dyrim
Dyrim knew before Sephiroth even spoke that this was not the place she needed to be. It wasn't Sephiroth she followed back in Hamara. She did not understand the enigma that he represented and he came after Kaia not with her. At least not at first..and now Kaia was gone and not even this dreary brute knew where she was. She had listened to what Sephiroth had to say and they waited..Julien had taken his leave as easy as that and she would not deny she was sad to see him go. It left her feeling a little lonelier in the world. Though that wasn't really a new feeling. She stayed a few more days for fear of leaving the small company and finally decided to leave. She had listened to what Sephiroth had to say and politely declined any venture back to Hamara. This was not her place..not anymore. She had thanked Penilla and Stark profusely for all their help and bid them good luck in their life. It was time for her to move on to something else? But where would she go? Setting off in a random direction she already noted the burning of her paws on the sand but resolved not to let it bother her. After all how would she get anywhere if she was bothered by some burnt paws?

A few nights in a row she took shelter in a copse of desert bracken and twisted cacti until she became to hungry and had to move on....

Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Ooc:|| Well. Here comes the plottage idea. =) Sephy is going to try and get the home of Hamara back. But it can't happen yet. I have seph off collecting souls to use as pons for his little game hahahah what do you guys think? I may just make a new board soon, as the "Revolt" for Sephiroth's sick game he had planned out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?   Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephiroth. Will you listen to his call?
Page 1 of 1