Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)   Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
Your vacation sucks.

Beavis and Butthead... just lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)   Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks Smile . I think they're getting dumber each day, though.

"Haha...he said bung" *says in Beavis and Butt-head voice*
(I've heard of the term bungalow before, but I had to say that. You may want to google Beavis and Butt-head, too)
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)   Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:47 pm

What's a condo...*googles it up* AAAAAaaahhh we call that a bungalow. I can see why the neighbours are giving yu such a hard time: they are all coming there for many many boring years, and they all know eachother good around there, and so won't complain about their neighbours because they are "friends". Because if they complain, all the others will start complain about them for complaining and so one. But if strangers/newcomers come, they got someone to complain against and such, and when those(the strangers/newcomers) complain about the complaining, they get the whole community against them.

Been there.

It's then when my violent nature jumps up.

Done that.

I don't think this is of any help, but I did the following: I bunked up in my room with my laptop, a pile of books, paper and pencil, and went trough that hell of a week. Just ignored the re.tarded ****-*** neighbours

-cheers, Hendaron
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)   Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am

Haha, definately. Unfortunately, not completely under my control.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)   Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 am

Or: Never vacation in New Jersey. Go to the country instead. Then there will be nobody around!
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)   Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Ok, so I just went on vacation with my family to New Jersey today. I'll be down for a week, but within the first 10 minutes I wanted to leave...

To start, traffic was an unexpected nightmare, especially since we were only around 40 miles away from the rented place. We finally got to this condo that we rented (which, idk why we rented a condo instead of a usual house), and the people we share a garage and driveway with did such a retarded parking job there was no way our car could fit. So, we have to park on the sidewalk. 4 obese drunk people on the balcony of the floor below our condo just glare, completely uncaring how their car blocks off everything. These people, plus all the college kids in the condos across the street create a really nice atmosphere. It doesn't help when an Abercrombie and Fitch shopping bag full of my mom's stuff breaks, slowing down the process of unloading the car. She yells at me for the slowness. The inside of our condo is beautiful (I guess), but the steps to get up to it are terrible. The stairs are filthy and completely uneven, and the railings are so loose they can fall off the wall if you put pressure on them. Meanwhile, our sidewalk-parked car is gaining some attention. While I go back outside to unload the car more, an elderly man in an electric scooter is just sitting there staring, unable to get around the car. He looks at the car, then to me, and begins to grunt. I can't move it because I don't have a license, but that doesn't stop neighbors from accusing a 15 year-old of being the bad guy for parking the car on the sidewalk. They tell me its illegal, but I can't do anything about it. Of course, my mom, stepdad, and stepbrother are nowhere to be found to sort this out, so it takes a while before the situation is finally resolved. I now have to take my dog out for a walk while my mom finds a parking spot. She just sort of gives him to me and walks off. So, I take him, and after only a block he poops. I don't have anything to pick it up with, and I know if I leave for even a second at least one neighbor will say something obvious like 'you have to clean up after your dog, moron'. I call my mom's phone for her to get a bag and take the dog. So, I have to wait at this spot for 15 minutes for her while the dog is getting frustrated that he's not allowed to walk any farther. People passing by stare at the annoyed dog and me just standing there. A mentally challanged man coming off the boardwalk approaches, and for some reason now is the moment when the dog won't budge. I try to be nice, but he won't leave (and the dog doesn't seem to like him). My mom finally showed up to take the dog and clean up after him. Finally, I get back to the condo. Now I'm just sitting on a bed, not wanting to go out tonight. And its only been an hour. Don't know if I can last a week

My advise: never vacation on a street with only condos. Rent a house, especially in New Jersey. It isn't the condos that ruin things, just the people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)   Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation: so far, worth ranting about (this might be LOOOOONNNGGG)
Page 1 of 1