Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfsRain89

Number of posts : 21
Pawprints : 36
Registration date : 2012-01-10

Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Empty
PostSubject: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Toboe stalked into the Mating Territory. He kept his eyes and nose to the ground. He weaved through the tall grass and towards a cliff looking over the land. He was unsure, this was his first time to the Mating Territory. His head goes back as a musical howl calls for a fem. He planned on going on instinct. He keeps his ears pricked and nose in the air.
Back to top Go down
SkywardSword

Number of posts : 10
Pawprints : 19

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Leara trots towards him, her long legs letting her move gracefully yet fast. She wasnt in heat but she wanted a good time. She folows the howl and walks toward him. The sight of him takes her breath away. Suddenly, she felt an unknown feeling. She shakes her head trying to get rid of it. She walks up to him and gets into the well known mating stance. She looks over her shoulder and speaks. "What ya waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
WolfsRain89

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

He walks towards her, his private already unsheathing. His paws wrap around her waist. Suddenly he sees her for the first time and he stops. He backs away. "Um... would you like to go on a hunt with me?"
Back to top Go down
SkywardSword

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Leara blinks before blushing. "Sure." She turns her head and turns in the direction of a elk hunting ground nearby. Her legs propel her towards it. "You comin?" She turns her head and keeps going.
Back to top Go down
WolfsRain89

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:32 pm

He bolts after her. His legs let him overtake her as she runs. He puts his nose to the ground and stalks to the edge of the herd. He lunges forward and grabs a foal by the leg, causing it to stumble. He lunges forward and grabs its neck. The foal quickly falls, stone dead. He drags it into the bushes. "Ladies first." He nudges the foal towards her. While he waits to eat, he speaks. "Will you be my mate?"
Back to top Go down
SkywardSword

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

She looks up from the elk she was gobbling. A grin adorns her elfish features. "I would love to be your mate. Do you want to make it official here or in the mating grounds?" Her tail taps happily against the ground.
Back to top Go down
WolfsRain89

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 pm

A huge grin spreads across his face. "How about in the forest that adorns the mating territory?" He wants it to be private. "Thank you so much, youve made me the happiest wolf alive."
Back to top Go down
SkywardSword

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

"Ok." She grins. She lets him eat before she turns in the direction of the Mating lands. She gets to the middle of the forest before she stops and goes into a horse stance so as not to get knocked over by Toboes weight. Her tail goes to the left.
Back to top Go down
WolfsRain89

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 pm

His private unsheathes as he watches her. He circles her, his eyes catching hers. He breathes in, taking in her scent, imprenting it to memory. He nips at her tail as he passes it. He softly grabs the spot right above her hips with his forelegs and gently grabs her nape. His hips buck awkwardly as he enters and exits her, trying to find a rythum. He finds it and plunges into her. Soon he gasps through clenched teeth. "Ready for the knot?"
Back to top Go down
SkywardSword

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 pm

She moans with pleasure. "I'm ready." She loved feeling like this. She was putty in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe   Mating time (M)  Leara and Toboe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mating time (M) Leara and Toboe
Page 1 of 1