Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oi. this is hard.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Oi. this is hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. this is hard.   Oi. this is hard. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 pm

YES! Okay, this is me. Kippy. =) New profile. Silent. Here's the new deal. It's PERFECT!

I'm going to change the name on the original KIPPY profile to EDITOR and give you the password. =)

And I'll use this one. I'm going to make a new board on the Jabbar board. =) So look out for it. Akka! *glomps* Hiiii =)

KK. Going to go change some things now. Yep yep.
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

Oi. this is hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. this is hard.   Oi. this is hard. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

And and and...?
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Oi. this is hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. this is hard.   Oi. this is hard. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Short summaries:

Jabbar hasn't changed too much.

Muerta hasn't either.

Midnight Meadows is a huge influx of wounded wolves and pups, really. Zelda called a meeting, and Fran is dealing with the wounded.

Tirisfal has dark wolves chasing a recent arrival while a hunting pack finished their hunt. Wolves are noticing the incoming pack and are starting to deal with it, or head towards it. Blue from the dog pack is here scouting for dogs.

Black Pearl has newcomers and Chimera from Lacrimosa Lake. Balthier from Midnight is there, too, having left Jabbar with two young wolves who didn't belong there.

Hamara is just the dogs hunting, sending Blue out to search the other packs for dogs, and had chased some wolves away.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Oi. this is hard. Empty
PostSubject: Oi. this is hard.   Oi. this is hard. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Alright. I'm seeing if this works... I don't know whats going on but I am going to see what's up.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Oi. this is hard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi. this is hard.   Oi. this is hard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oi. this is hard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .Management-
Jump to: