Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I found myself bored...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

So I found myself bored... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Looool that is a hilarious picture zomg XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Also, off topic. Remember that time a long time ago when Tristan got his leg all fucked up by a moose? Yeah, thank god for tumblr because I found this:

So I found myself bored... Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:13 pm

That's okay Fossy! Sure, there were a lot of roleplayers and excellent writers, but ZOMG was that place ever dramatic. It was ridiculous! Lol XD
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Never was on fantasy myself...so nah Razz
Back to top Go down
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:21 pm

OH YEAH!!!
Oh man! I was... <.< miffed to get a "tie" with Leo on Jabbar. I mean I had been apart of Fantasy for so long, and I opted for certain things, then I backed someone up, "Betrayed" and Yunie fucking knocked me on my ASS. URG. Oi and then I came here and I took a chance and GOT IT! But it was a tie... A STUPID TIE! ahahaha. It's all good though. I can't complain. I own it now. All of it. Tis my baby stuff. =)

Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm

I don't think it was Kilvie that played Lillith. Kilvie was cool, had some good characters and had been around the site for quite some time. I remember disliking Leopardstar, because she had never rped here before but just showed up, took over Jabbar, and then disappeared a couple months later...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Leopardstar sounds about right... Then again, I thought someone named Kilvie played Lilith? I remember because I would also get Kilvie and Kippy confused... Unless Kilvie and Leopardstar are the same person... o.o
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Ahahaha, oh yes, Fantasy... what an interesting place. Long ago, I was punk_love XDXDXD

Hmm Glass Viper? I think she was also known as Leopardstar_silverstream or something, who played Damean's mate Lillith for a while with us. Maybe? XD
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Glass Viper... That name actually sounds extrememly familiar. I want to say that she was a graphics designer on the site, and RP'd a few characters (but I can't remember the specifics). Huh. I guess somebody didn't have any original ideas -.-

Huge posts are still intimidating... But I'm glad we don't have humungo posts on here, because in all honesty... I would skim them <.<
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

That's what I thought was weird. What was even weirder was that she came running in after having killed some pups so I was like COINCIDENTAL. I think the poster's name was Glass Viper or something like that. But anyway, I remember being SO intimidated by those huge posts. I mean, we all have big ones now and again, but it was constant and I never knew what to do! Baby Moohn was scared. Also, I realized some of those posts were six freaking years old. WAT.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:44 am

That's weird... I don't ever remember posting on Fantasy. Or if I did, they deleted my post/banned me for a while/did something rude and made me not want to come back.

Also, you're not the only one with a ridiculous name. Before "Silvers", I would go by either "Raining Silvers" or "Rainingsilverblood" x.x Ohh, how we were silly teenagers :]

I'm actually kind of glad that we don't really have the formatting thing anymore. It makes all of our posts a lot more streamlined... Especially since you don't have to scroll horizontally. I'm also glad that we don't use Proboards or Multiply, because I can't navigate worth poop.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:26 am

Stumbled upon Fantasy's backup site that they set up on Multiply. I found some posts from Shadowed, Silent, and Kippy. Akiko's in there, buried in some posts in Kamen Reka. She's a scout under Raziel. Oh how she's grown! XD Tellika and Hellscream showed up in there too, as well as a brief cameo by Evon, assuming that it's the same one. I had a few disturbingly gross posts scattered around at moonlighttsumescarchest (what a name...) and just generally had a laugh at all of these competitively long posts and out of this world formatting. If you're interested, here's the link to the page where they've linked all the old boards.

http://requiemwolfpacks.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=192&page=1#425
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I found myself bored...   So I found myself bored... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I found myself bored...
Page 1 of 1