Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little help, please...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A little help, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help, please...   A little help, please... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:30 pm

how do i change my avatar pic i forgot:P
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: A little help, please...   A little help, please... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Bear's alive, he's just been busy (or hibernating early, depending on how you look at it). I'll try and get back to posting again, starting with a Hamara post...or that's what i hope to do
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A little help, please...   A little help, please... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Maybe I'll bring Penilla in again and put her there, for the sake of placing characters for future plot points in case Akira wants to wreck havoc.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: A little help, please...   A little help, please... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:20 pm

So... Hamara's been inactive for a while. It makes me sad, because the rest of the packs have been posting at least once every two weeks. Hamara's been dead since September 18th, which was well over a month ago. I would proceed as planned, but it seems that the members of the pack have been inactive altogether or simply haven't replied (and yes, I've messaged them, and they said they would return, but this was about a month ago, and I still haven't seen them). As the leader of the pack, I think it's my responsibility to try and keep it active. We used to do activity checks on MSN, but then again, that was when players were a lot more frequent.

As of right now, I know that there is myself, Fossy, Silent, and Kippy that are still in the pack for sure. I haven't heard back from Bear in a while, and I don't know if you planned on posting anytime soon, Ruffian. I'm not kicking anyone out for being inactive (that's just dumb), just taking a head count.

What I am doing, though, is asking for more members to join. For some reason, Hamara's always been a pack that had trouble staying active, so I want to remedy this :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little help, please...   A little help, please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little help, please...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: