Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

everyone, look! new plot!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

everyone, look! new plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone, look! new plot!   everyone, look! new plot! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:19 pm

okay! so I think we'll get this plot started as soon as we have available participants (which, it looks like, we already do). I'd say we get started with a minimum of 3 "gypsy" wolves coming into Muerta searching for pups, only to get caught by Akira, who is very interested with their plans. I wouldn't mind playing one of these gypsies, but if other people want to play them, go for it! let's just take a head count first Smile

so, who's in? I'll get a thread going where you can post some profiles and information about your character. it'll be titled "The Caravan".
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: everyone, look! new plot!   everyone, look! new plot! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Uhhh I might have to come back earlier for this! Sounds fun. Could totally be one of the wolves! I had been thinking about a pack war for a while before I left, this could facilitate a lot of drama.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: everyone, look! new plot!   everyone, look! new plot! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:41 pm

I think it would be a good option for any others who may seek the same as Akira can also have the opportunity =)
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: everyone, look! new plot!   everyone, look! new plot! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:40 am

Sounds like a good idea, yet a frightening one. Could lead to more fantasy type things, which could make things crazy. But we do need things to keep the site going, strong and active, so it's not a bad idea at all. Great, I think!

I will try to play a part where I can, sounds fun. Who are these gypsy wolves, and what will they be up to? Or who will they talk to? Oh yea, I just remembered about a character I made, an immortal demon hunter who'd be awesome to play here, but is maybe too much for this site XD. Okay, I shall calm down with those thoughts.

So what are the details with this plot??? O.O *gets excited*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Pyre

Pyre

Number of posts : 8
Pawprints : 18
Registration date : 2012-11-08

PostSubject: Re: everyone, look! new plot!   everyone, look! new plot! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Yes I'm new to the site but this plot has a very good potential for a lot of activity from those participating. I'd be willing to participate, even if it's in a small role.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: everyone, look! new plot!   everyone, look! new plot! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Silent and I were discussing an interesting little plot of ours... one I thought of a while back, and have decided to go through with it.

we all have some beloved characters here on FNI... and we never want these characters to go away. so, we were thinking that since we're a semi-realistic site, we could somehow make it so our characters live a little longer than usual.

imagine this.

a mysterious band of dark-esque wolves arrives like a caravan of gypsies in Muerta Mountains. they come from strange, far-off lands, and are traveling through FNI with a peculiar goal in mind. they are looking for children to capture and sacrifice to Fenrir, in return for immortality....

Muerta, being enemies with Tirisfal, would seek out Tirisfal's children rather than their own. it would start a war between the packs, one that hasn't happened in a few years. Akira, as is her old age, will be very interested in not only creating war, but ruling her pack forever.

so. what do ya'll think? we'd probably need, at the very least, 3 gypsy wolves. I know I will be playing one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone, look! new plot!   everyone, look! new plot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone, look! new plot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: