Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?   A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Here you are, Dante!

A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? LibF4zm

Now, as Fossy elaborated, if you do plan on playing here with us at FNI, we unfortunately would not allow Kyuusai's current coat coloration/pattern. You're more than welcome to use the picture, but please keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?   A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Dante,

Please be sure and read Silvers full response to your request before replying.

Quoted directly from Silvers reply to you....

~~I would like to mention that since we are a semi-realistic roleplay, while we do allow unusual coat colors or eye colors, Kyuusai's pattern is a little too dramatic for him to be allowed. I hope this doesn't damper you from joining Smile~~

We are very welcoming to newcomers and Silvers is a gracious artist to do all of our manips for us as long as we give credit to the artist with the original artwork. Like she said before we have had issues with this before on our site so we are a stickler when it comes to this. Also I am sure Silvers would be more than happy to make your request as long as you tone down his pelt color and markings. Remember...SEMI realistic. A half and half colored wolf with nazii symbols is a little too dramatic for our rp.

Thank you so much. Wink

~Fossy
Back to top Go down
Dante Elion

Number of posts : 2
Pawprints : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?   A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:55 pm

The artist name was Atalanta, I believe the original photo was found at deviantart or so, a friend found it for me. ^-^ Also thanks for takeing this request Silver, you sure must be busy with all your magnificent artworks.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?   A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Hey Dante (or Elion, whichever you prefer),

I can do this for you, but I would really like to know who the original artist of the image is. If you could cite where it came from, that'd be fantastic as well, but not necessary. The reason I ask is because there have been a number of times when someone's artwork is used or manipulated without their knowing, and we, as a site, have gotten in trouble for it. Getting permission from the artist to use the image would be even better. At the very least, though, we ask for a name to credit. So, before I manip this image, I would like some info, please.

Secondly, do you plan on playing here at FNI? If so, I suggest hopping on over to our Rules page and then signing our Rules Response thread before posting. I would like to mention that since we are a semi-realistic roleplay, while we do allow unusual coat colors or eye colors, Kyuusai's pattern is a little too dramatic for him to be allowed. I hope this doesn't damper you from joining :)

Anyways, if there are any questions don't hesitate to ask!

--Silvers, Assistant Manager/Graphic Designer
Back to top Go down
Dante Elion

Number of posts : 2
Pawprints : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?   A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 am

Name of Character: Kyuusai

• Alignment: Neutral

• Picture(s) of Character (Including Links):

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f70/18/13/59/73/zzzzz10.jpg[/img]

• Background Picture(s): I'm keeping the photo's own background.

• Extras: I would like him to have a very defined line, he needs to have one side pure ebony fur with bloody red scattered here and there along the side and the other one pearl white mixed grey and black all over the side. With a black nazii symbol marking on his left eye well defined with red lines around it to enhance the glow.His eyes should be two different tones of blue. His left eye is brighter looking and the right eye is a royal blue tone.

And perhaps add his name somewhere down the photo?

• Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?   A Real Challenge For Any Artist.? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Real Challenge For Any Artist.?
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Site Pages Archive :: .Designers :: .Requests-
    Jump to: