Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome bag!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:20 pm

Wow that is so informative Akka haha! I tried making stencils before and the people at the craft store like couldnt help me and it didnt turn out so good >.> And of course dabbing it with a sponge or something would be easier *head desk* By Fenrir i feel like making whole sets now! xD
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:26 pm

DUDE THIS IS AWESOME Smile
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Thanks everyone!

Hahaha. So... for the stencil, I actually didn't have time to run to the store to get some stencil sheets or anything, since I was actually supposed to be done with my samples before... well, today for the meeting. I kinda improvised. The only thing I had that would work was tracing paper, so that was a one time use thing. I had to hold the paper down at some points, so I had paint all over the fingers of my left hand. Normally, though, I'd be cheap and use a transparency (mostly airbrushing), or the stencil blanks. I heard the Dura-lar overlay paper works great, but I don't have a Hobby Lobby store near me, and I don't want to pay a crazy shipping price for it.

For stencils, what's really important is to not use a normal paint brush, but rather, sponges or a stenciling brush, and to apply the paint when it's just barely moist and not wet (which meant dabbing the sponge on the paper plate until all the excess paint is off), else it seeps under the stencil (even if I had used a plastic one).
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Ommmg Akkka!!! I love this! MASS PRODUCE GOGOGOGOGO XD
You make the stencils yourself? May I ask what you use?
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:17 pm

That's so cool!! I should make something like that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:54 pm

eep! this is awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Awesome bag! Fni_to10

My phone camera takes huge pics and I was too excited to shrink it. XD

So story: I'm supposed to make sample of the crafts I'm doing for a church camp. (Somehow the directors decided I would be awesome for the task of doing all the crafts.) So one of them is clearly a canvas tote bag, and originally, I was going to put a dragon, being my favorite animal, but since I have so many, wolf it was. I did draw out another one from scratch. If I'd known I'd put words, I'd have made the wolf a different color, but red's my favorite color, so....

...Then it looked like there was lots of room on the top, and first thing I thought of was this site, so... here it is. Haha. Free advertising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome bag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome bag!   Awesome bag! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome bag!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: