Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"All of this...it never happened. "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

"All of this...it never happened. " Empty
PostSubject: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Damean searched his daughter's face with alot of worry in his own eyes. "If you want to go back, then go back. You didn't have to follow me. Your brother went back, and not to carry just my message. Exodus I do not own you. But I am your father still, if you wish to think that way..." His voice was soft towards his daughter. "But Exodus, you must know one thing..." His eyes searched around, as if looking for something to just pop out. Was he paranoid? "All of this...it never happened" He looked at her now more sternly, and she nodded her head. The soft eyes of her... real mother caught the sight of blood staining the freashly dug up ground. "Right...never happened dad. I'll go to the pack now..." She trailed her voice a little and then nudged him once with soft love before her body lead her off.

The dark king...no. He wasn't the king anymore. He was just a normal wolf. One that didn't and couldn't be bound down by any title. Damean Jager looked after his daughter as she dissapeared over a hill. She looked back once bef
ore she lifted her head and howled to him. His own voice returned her call with his own. His was stronger, and it beat her's with more love and more bravado. He smiled as her form vanished for good beyond his own control. Now...he waited...for what, only he and two other's would know by now...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:57 pm

"All of this...it never happened. " Jadedf11
With the darkness, Jade's hope was begining to fade. She had yet to catch a scent of Damean or Exodus or anything of importance for that matter. She had skirted Hamara, far enough so scouts shouldn't pick up her scent, and pressed on. The sand was still warm under her toes and she was thinking of changing direction when something beautiful came to her ears. A song....Exodus's song....it cried out and was soon followed by one's voice who she would never forget....Damean. Her heart almost stopped at it's sound. Quickly she oriented on it's direction. She had wanted to cry out but somthing about the melody was sad, like it was just meant for father and daughter. Deep down in her gut she knew this was true and she wondered why.

Swift paws struck out against the pale sand and she moved on. They were farther away than she thought and was begining to think that they might have moved when she topped a ridge and there he stood. She had come from behind and her mouth went dry. She stood there on the top of the ridge enveloped in the dark waiting. The smell of blood was thick in the air and her brow creased with worry. She swallowed and parted her lips saying a single word. "Damean." It was soft as thistledown and the wind carried it gently down. Jaded was almost afraid he would dissapear, like a ghost.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:10 pm

The darkness spied the shadow and he stood and walked towards her. She didn't need to come to him he would go to her. She had already came farther then he thought she would. With darkness and shadow came the light and when he reached her the fire began. He started in his heart and worked it's way towards every nerve end in his body. "Hello Jaded" he said softly. "Guess I picked a good time to leave, just when you and I confessed our love?" he made a joke, a horrible joke, but he needed to hear her speak whatever was on her mind. Even if it ment to provoke it with a seemingly horrible timing joke.

The hessian wanted to reach out towards her, he wanted to let her know he was not going to leave quite yet, but that this wasn't going to last all night. "I've asked Legend to ask you here for many reasons. I have much to tell you, and you only. Even my own son doesn't know. But there are things that need to be done, and taught, and released. Jaded, I need to know if you're on my side before, at my side, but silent as ever before I tell you. I need to know if you'll do as I ask, not telling you, but asking permission first. And then I'll be back, once everything is done. I promise. I'm never gone long... And you'll always know where to find me" he gave a weak smile to her before he laid his ears back against his skull waiting for something...anything.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Jaded saw his form coming toward her and she waited. Her breath stopped and she waited. At the same time love welled up inside of her, anger flamed as well. She held perfectly still and she closed her eyes as his horrid joke came forth. Her teeth clentched and she waited. Giving him the opportunity to explain himself when she all she really wanted to do was yell and hollar at him for putting her through this. She opened her emeralds and looked at him as he spoke. He was questioning her loyalty to him and she almost snorted at him. She looked away angry. Why did he do this to her?
When his words ended she turned back toward him, the hurt and anger evident in her eyes. She opened her maw to speak and though every bone in her body wanted to yell at him, her tone was level. "First of all, Damean, I cannot believe you would question my loyalty to you. I am here aren't I?" She snapped her jaws shut to keep herself from yelling and recomposed herself. She began again softly and turned her eyes away, the hurt was coming through again. "I have always been at your side...on your side, and have I ever told something of which I wasn't suppost to. Am I going to have to prove my love for you, my loyalty to you over and over again?" She then looked Damean in the eye. "I love you, Damean Jager." Her emeralds unmasked were full of emotion and they dared him to deny her loyalty to him again. "I feel betrayed that you left without clueing me in. I feel betrayed that I had to find out that you had whelps with another from someones mouth other than your own...How was I supposed to feel Damean? My question is are you on my side, at my side?" Her tone had raised a bit at the end. She couldn't help the hurt and anger she felt.

Then Jaded in all her hurt and anger did something unexpected but it was something she needed. She moved close to Damean and buried her head in his neck, tears formed at the corners of her eyes. She felt weak for crying. She didn't sob into his pelt but tears leaked from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:39 pm

The darkness looked at the shadow with soft eyes. "I'm sorry I left so soon and swiftly" his voice was cool. Then her last words caught him and he let his body go hard when she spoke. "A plan set in motion before I even asked you to be my mate. Do you not remember me saying that when I return you would decide. I didn't ask you to choose right then. I walk by no one but you now, it's up to you if you want to walk through my life with me. It involves so many...lives...deaths...and trials" his voice was now hard and he let her push herself into him. His head came down and he embraced her back.

"Jaded, Akira had my young, and they are my young, and right now I'm doing everything in my power to keep them safe, which is why I've left Jabbar and sent Legend back. Actually, he chose to go back. There are few out here who know of my courtship with her who don't agree and would use any means to get my young attacked. That line of whelps falls from two leaders of two packs. A bond stronger in alliance not of love. They are my young...my creation...a future for both worlds." He felt silent then, hoping she'd understand slightly. "I love them though. I may not love Akira, though I respect her for bearing the most trial of duties to a female's body, I do not love her like I love you." He sighed and pulled himself away from her.

"Jaded. I only question because I do not want to have to kill you if you betray me." his eyes were hard, they were cold. This was Damean Jager. The alpha male of Jabbar Junayd. He was being what was first known to this female before him. He was not hers at this second, he wasn't anyones but himself. His body moved forward and his maw was right next to ear. He spoke softly into her tawny sense. "I don't regret asking for you to be all mine, but I think I regret not asking you sooner. If I had, would I have courted with Akira? I don't think I would have. I don't think I would have left because I wouldn't be killing my own mother to protect even the worthless of the pure wolves. You sit upon her grave. Buried in the dirt to keep her soul trapt here in this perished land forever. She didn't die upon the soil, she died already buried by her own granddaughter and son"

He wanted to feel her shiver. To feel her know the weight of the situation. "I do this to protect you, and our future, in which I love more then myself...if you let me when the time comes" He spoke of whelps of their own. And when that time came, he would hope to be around. He would enter back into his old lands to see his young, but only by her, no one else would be allowed to know he were there. As far as they all knew he had left the lands of fire and Ice.

Now Damean waited again, for her reaction to everything he said...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Jaded heard his words and felt his embrace and she breathed in his scent deeply. She listened letting him say his piece. She listened as he told of how he told her to decide when he returned. Did he not know that she had decided long ago? She listened to him talk of his young with Akira and even though she knew it happened prior to Damean's comitment to Jaded it still hurt and made her jealous. Then he pulled away and the action itself cut her. Inside her heart bled.
Then she looked at him seeing his cold calculating eyes and he talked of killing Jaded if she betrayed him. Her eyes closed. She knew this to be the dark lord speaking, not her Damean, but they were one in the same. His soft words came to her ear and she tensed. He had killed his own mother. Jaded was having a hard time wrapping her mind around this. What did his mother posses that threatened all of Fire and Ice? Hearing his words send a coolness down her spine and she knew that whatever threatened was serious. She turned and her eyes met his. Her emeralds grew hard with seriousness before she parted her lips. "Damean.." she started softly and approached him "How could I betray you? Just because I am a dark wolf doesn't mean I don't know love, loyalty, and honor. If I didn't love you I wouldn't be here. I am here because I trust you, I love you, and I would never betray you. I am not Lilith. " Jaded's eyes narrowed. "My fate was cast when I heard your call all those moons ago. I came. I loved you then Damean." She looked at him and came close to his obsidian aud and whispered. "I love you and if there is reason for you to take my life someday, then take it, but don't push me away again. I cannot bear to be without you." And then she buried her nose into his cheak and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:40 am

Damean eyed Jaded qith question. Her words sliced through him like sharp needles. He had been harsh on her. A little too harsh, but he had to. Life was changing and she had to know. He licked the side of her cheek quickly before turning his head and nuzzling along her neck. "I love you too. And you're not her, you never will be." He smiled and hummed at this little thought and nuzzled her again. "Jaded, I hate to do this, but you must return to the pack." He sighed and licked her again, this time his nose lingered on her ear and he inhaled deeply the scent of herself. "I'll be calling on you again. Someplace else, but soon" he sighed and turned to look around. "I will never push you away. I'm sorry you would think that. I'm so sorry." He sighed and pulled back looking at her. "I love you Jaded." He smiled just a little and nudged her another time. "It's time to go. It's okay. Soon honey. Soon" His words were soft towards her, they were gentle. "Look after our first son. Cause maybe someday you'll be a mother to our own." He winked and stepped away. It was time to go, and his heart broke for her, and himself as he trotted from her.

He loved her, very much. And as he left and went over the hill he looked back to her. His head came up and he let out a song. It sang to her, and only to her. He hoped it would lighten her heart towards him just a little...

Ooc:|| Soon Fossy =D
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:44 am

Jaded saw the questions in Damean's eyes and she regretted instantly for brining Lilith into her defense. She knew that the she-wolf had hurt him deeply and her words must have cut him. She leaned into his touch and drank in his scent. His words were a melody to her. She knew she must return to the pack, it was all part of his plan, but hearing the words from his maw saddened her none the less. She kissed his maw quickly as he began to pull away from her. Listening to his apologies and "I love you"s. His words were gentle and soothed her slightly even as he began to stepp away. The sight of it broke her heart and she called out to him before he trotted away. "I love you too Damean. I always will." Jaded's throat grew tight "I will wait for you." She wanted to yell after him "it better be soon" but she couldn't. She stood there on bloodied ground and watched his fading form and her heart was traveling beside him.

He stopped and her breath caught in the foolish hope that he would come back to her now. She knew it had been silly and childish to think so but still the thought had been there. Emerald eyes shone as he let loose his song just for her. Oh how she loved this black demon. Tipping her head back she joined him. Her song melding with his in a perfect harmony. Soon it faded and the air hung with silence as she knew he was departing. She stood there breathing in his scent as it was quickly fading. She knew that she would have to rid herself of it before crossing the border home and catching some prey and quickly to give her an excuse.

Her pillars felt heavy as she moved in the opposite direction that Damean left, but she forced them to work. She headed back toward home. Rubbing on sagebrush as she went along to mask Damean's scent with the pungent odor of sage. Every bush she crossed she felt a loss, scrubbing his scent from her pelt. She thought of his words and his hinting at her being a mother someday. Her throat tightened and she moved on. Finally she had come to the pack land border and crossed. Home...but it didn't feel like home without Damean here. Her thought turned to Legend and she mustered up the courage. Her son was here and that made it bearable. Jaded needed to find something to hunt and kill quickly....her excuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "All of this...it never happened. "   "All of this...it never happened. " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"All of this...it never happened. "
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: