Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PEEK-A-BOO!!!

Go down 
+2
Shadowed
(.kippy.)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PEEK-A-BOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEEK-A-BOO!!!   PEEK-A-BOO!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm with Silvers on this one. We all love you Kip and I am glad that you are enjoying life right now. I have always wished you the best in life though I am sorry to hear that your mom has custody of your daughter. I can't imagine how painful that must be. It's not something I would be able to handle. We have all missed you very much and some things have had to change here due to your absence.  Please get a hold of Silent to update you.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PEEK-A-BOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEEK-A-BOO!!!   PEEK-A-BOO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:19 pm

You know I'm always happy to hear from, Kips, and it's great to hear that you're doing well. But everyone here does have a point... I'm going to let Silent handle this, since she's the head manager.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PEEK-A-BOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEEK-A-BOO!!!   PEEK-A-BOO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:14 am

Kipps... really long time. It's good to see you back, and I hope it'll be for good, minus emergency life stuff. I'm glad you're happy right now, but that just causes me to be a bit confused on how I should react. I can see the custody thing keeping you offline, trying to keep custody of your daughter, but most everything else? Since you've giving us a short story, Kippy, and I dunno what in specific is up, I just ask that you ask yourself if you're merely happy (in my definition, a short term, feel-good that covers other things up), if if you're genuinely joyful (legit, long-lasting, pure feel-good in life). It might not be my place, but I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PEEK-A-BOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEEK-A-BOO!!!   PEEK-A-BOO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:09 am

Okay Kips as just said I'm sure you mean well
 by returning and while I'm not going go comment on your personal life I was actually intending to message you tomorrow. As you can see you're constant here and gone act is obviously very frustrating to site which would not be so bad if you were not supposed to be in charge of a pack or had so many key characters wrapped up in the plots. But you do and I know sometimes it might feel like not a big responsibility or even a top priority but to us still active it is, I know it was once for you as well but somewhere down the line you lost it... I was hoping you would come on your own accord and at least diminish your claim on Jabbar and maybe remove some characters because as I said it is extremely frustrating for us when you come back out of nowhere go on a posting spree than disappear again.

I know life is hard, its hard for everyone and we all have our own problems but there still has to be some responsibility on everyones part. And I hope you know I do not intend for this to be a combatitive post, I'm not looking to argue merely express the sites frustration. Obviously kippy the ideal situation would be your full return to activity but as shadowed said we can't be jumping on that bandwagon because you've done this so many times before. So the question is are you still interested in being apart of our community and if you are we have to make some changes, even if temporary, until we are sure that its what you want and you are active.

If you would like to discuss this in private you cab message me on Facebook or just pm me and I can let you know exactly what kind of changes I had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PEEK-A-BOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEEK-A-BOO!!!   PEEK-A-BOO!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:12 am

Kippy, I know you mean well by returning again. However, I won't be jumping on any welcome back bandwagon. Your last appearance on FnI was in June. And before that, it was in March. You're supposed to be in charge of a pack here, which kinda requires frequent activity; you don't even give the slightest notice of your lengthy absences. Do you really intend to just jump back into things like you were never gone? I have a feeling this probably applies to your real life as well.

By the way, you have the strangest idea of "winning". You no longer have custody of your own daughter, but you seem really stoked about your life. Sure, I don't know your whole story and I don't know how you feel, but the information you just relayed here really created an image for yourself, that of a moronic, self-centered air-head. What do you think you're doing?

I know I'm being blunt and rather cold, but I really don't know what else to say. I seriously just have to wonder what on earth you are thinking.

';..;'
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
(.kippy.)

(.kippy.)

Number of posts : 207
Pawprints : 386
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PEEK-A-BOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: PEEK-A-BOO!!!   PEEK-A-BOO!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 pm

WOOOO for internet!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *does some weird ass dance only the kipster would do* O.O

How is everyone??? I miss all of you dearly. I need a recap! And you must all hear of my enlightening story!!! STORY TIME!!!

I will try and put it in like the fastest way possible for you all to read.

-Find a dom... learned more of my submissive side.
-My mother now has custody of my daughter -_- (long story)
-I have recently learned what Poly means... polyamorous. Multiple family type of thing but we don't all sleep together right, yeah, not apart of who I am.
-Ended that relationship.
-Cut my hair off
-Started dressing as a guy 0.0
-Totally am auditioning for the drag king position at the local bar!!! HAAAYYYYYY YEAH! It's awesome!!!

I am SO stoked and jazzed and excited and all of that!!! Not many people know. I went to watch the Diva show and support my brother, and BAM it all came out and I guess I look like a pretty awesome hot dude. Tony Stark is what I am being told... I look like that dude! WINNING!

Can I have an update, on all of you, and the packs, and the site, and any newbs, and all of that!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PEEK-A-BOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEEK-A-BOO!!!   PEEK-A-BOO!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEEK-A-BOO!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: