Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May I come in...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

May I come in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I come in...   May I come in... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Hey kips, glad you stopped by to say hi. Of course you know we've always loved your charries and your plots, I can  see no reason for you to assume a regular membership with a quiet character or two. As Silvers mentioned we have a new rules about liquid time where your charrie can now be in more than once place at one time, BUT not two mainboards at the same time Smile And having a private side thread is a little more manageable when life gets in our way. 

-Silent
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

May I come in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I come in...   May I come in... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:53 pm

I guess since we're more or less talking here...

Hi Kippy! I miss you!

I'll just say that I think we've all grown since then, and I'd like to see you back. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 2
Pawprints : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-06

May I come in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I come in...   May I come in... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:28 am

I hold onto nothing from the past. And Silvers I agree more than 100% with you. I don't want any manager position. Like at all. I just want a couple characters and "live" I miss writing. I miss you all. 

Shadowed. Haha. We all have moments of bitch. I had mine. It happens. No ill feelings held on my side. It was all truth in the moment. That's all I have to say on that.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

May I come in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I come in...   May I come in... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 3:49 am

Hello Kippy,

Although I was the biggest bitch last time, I welcome your return. The past is in the past (although I totally get it if you hold anything against me - I was indeed a mega-bitch). I would be glad to see you write with us again. Your characters and writing always added flare to our little group here. And I agree with silvers, things will hopefully be easier with the new adjustments to the site.

Let's see how everything goes!

-Shadowed
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

May I come in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I come in...   May I come in... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:21 pm

Hey Kips,

I wouldn't mind, but I think we'll have to talk it over... I completely understand how sometimes you just need to write and escape. I love and miss your characters, and you've always had good plot twists. But, given the past, I think it would be wise for you and your characters to be a regular member... No manager things and such... Mostly because of how life gets in the way. 

I think it should be easier, too, with this new liquid time flow thing. It'll prevent our main threads from getting hung up on one character, but also have our characters in many places at once. I'm not used to it, but I think we can adapt. I'm willing to work with you.

Silvers
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Number of posts : 2
Pawprints : 2
Registration date : 2015-06-06

May I come in... Empty
PostSubject: May I come in...   May I come in... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:37 am

Hello, *creeps in* it's been a while since I was here, a long while. It's me, Kippy. I wanted to come say hi! And also ask if I can come write. I have been wanting to pop on here and try but I never honestly had the guts. After all the things last time. But here I am. I want to write here  If you'll let me. I'm not going to rehash the past. And if you want to, I ask it done in private messages if so be done. I just want to have a character who's nothing and be nothing and just write... ya know. I hope you're all well too. I think about you guys a lot. So. Vote away, talk amongst yourselves. Let me know? 

Thanks for taking the time to read this. 

-me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May I come in... Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I come in...   May I come in... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I come in...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: || General :: .OOC-
Jump to: