Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering in the Dark

Go down 
+6
Silent
WarriorWolf
Shadowed
Starrlight
FoSsY
Sapientia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 am

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Zai1

It was all beyond entertaining, from the dark 'queen' to the snapping newcomers. Not to mention his companion, who would willingly rip a couple of throats out. He wasn't in the least surprised to get a reaction from a group of vixens, though it seemed even the other male couldn't keep his cool. What lyrics could he contribute to the madness? Zaiaku was calm as ever, though it seemed to be a weird calm. Every fibre of his body was willing to fight, but his mind withheld his actions. After all, he came here for one reason. Whether it meanth having to follow a tyrannical b.itch, or someone else. Either way, he'd worm his way into power. While the other wolves were spitting acid, a smirk crossed the dark bruja's maw. It seemed like a scene from back in Tartarus, though he had been the alpha at that time. His beta was fighting with some lesser wolves, all the while Zai was calm and distant. Though he focused on the group, his lanterns seemed elsewhere. He was told later that it was unnerving, by one of the healers that had been fighting. He hadn't snapped back then, but it was clear that he could. Even if he seemed calm.

Blue lanterns moved over the group, coming out of the distant gaze. Orbs lay on the male speaking, and Zaiaku smirked once more. He might've chuckled, but decided against it. He was no minion, no follower. Nor was Bloodeye, that much was apparent to him. She knew what it was to hold power, to be an alphess. As did Zai himself. Even having left that position, Zai was no follower. Leader. His gaze seemed to go distant once more, but the smirk stayed. How much was he like this Damean? By his knowledge, the bruja was a ditcher aswell. Though Zai had different reasons, and it wasn't like his beta wasn't willing to take the throne. Hues glowered for a moment, remembering the loyalty in Jabbar's beta. Perhaps that's what made them different, Zai's beta was loyal to an extent. Damean truly had followers, loyal minions. As did Zai, untill his leave. Tartarus went on without a care, but Jabbar had gone under stress. Zaiaku snapped back to reality, and continued to watch the scene with mild interest.

It was all idiotic. Zaiaku easily played along with the 'follower', but it wasn't likely to stick out. His intentions were to take Jabbar with Bloodeye, this Ereshkigal was just helpful. He wouldn't follow under her rule. Then again it was Bloodeye's choice to come to the desolate lands, though it seemed a good place to plan. He wondered if the pack noticed the disappearence of the two wolves, though he wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. He was a newcomer, so it was easy to brush off that he fled. 'Probably couldn't handle the pack' Zaiaku smirked at what they could've said, knowing it would go along those lines. What of Bloodeye though, she had been more then just a newcomer. Though Zai didn't know of the 'King's' return, a distraction. The matter now was whether a right would occur, a stupid useless fight it would be. Zaiaku didn't need to fight Ereshkigal yet, so the two newcomers would be outnumbered. Were they foolish enough to attempt it? Strength only went so far when numbers came into play. His gaze shifted to the vixens who had returned from their dining. He smirked again, he wouldn't mind seeing it happen. The two newcomers ripped limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye continued facing Tourniquet, ready for her should she choose to get physical, but her eyes had turned in Ace's directions. So, he had finally decided to speak up? And what foolish, worthless words he spoke. If he had heard of the rogues that roamed the desert, then he should have known better than to come here if this was how he was going to behave. An infuriated burst of laughter exploded from her when he attempted to belittle Erishkegal; it did not matter what she would be without her followers, for now she had them, and she knew that any one of them would more than willingly enjoy ripping the limbs from these undisciplined pups. Besides, even without them, Erishkegal was more than capable of handling outsiders.

A sly glint entered her eyes as he demanded her to snap her jaws at someone else. "Like you?" she snapped, jaws clanking in his direction, "Heh, who do you think you are? Do you believe your thoughts mean anything at all here? Don't insult me, you mindless, insolent whelp." She was more than ready to defend herself, but she was not going to further bother with Ace. She would see what 'punishment' Tourniquet could deal, that was, if she was a wolf that made good of her threats. Bloodeye knew that if both of these wolves did not either back down, or put up a really good fight, they were each going to die a horrible death, piece by piece. And she herself would enjoy every torturous moment of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
wretched

wretched

Number of posts : 24
Pawprints : 15

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 pm

CARNIVOROUS AND LUSTING
gonna teach you tricks that'll blow your mongrel mind
baby doll, I recognize, you're a hideous thing inside

filler. coming later today or tomorrow. <3 to Nunia for the table. I try to stay on top of you to hold your body down. Your shaking seems to hinder every grasp that I have found. Moving every inch around me to defuse your private bomb, I stretch myself surrounding, and protecting you from harm. I use a wallet for your mouth, so when you bite you will not bleed. I drilled a wire through my cheek and let it down and out my sleeve. And now you're pulling out the best of me, yeah which never ever comes. This wires all thats left of me and its hooked within my gums, within my gums. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it. Its proof to show that I bleed for this and I'd cut myself the sham to get to know this masochist who has stolen my first name. Pretending he's a teacher holding all my weight at ease; yet the teacher seems to split in two, destroying both his knees. Now crawling I position myself below your broken wings. I lift your feathered left arm where you hide your heart from me. I never noticed it was swollen with the touch of brutal pain; I never knew a heart could live inside the rust from all your rain, all your rain. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it. I didn’t think to bring a wash cloth and rub away the dirt. Myself and I we share this barely beating heart of hurt. And when the hurt comes there’s an argument, a fight to save a smile; a small attack on human tears to dry them for a while. A dream we all should count on; yeah, a vision I believe. Where confidence is found attached to wires on our sleeve. Where loneliness is history, told to pack his shit and leave; where guidance is a fortune told to help in time of need. And were crying isn't secret; it's the art of how we grieve. And lessons are the key to every goal I will achieve, I will achieve. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it. I try to stay on top of you to hold your body down. Your shaking seems to hinder every grasp that I have found. Moving every inch around me to defuse your private bomb, I stretch myself surrounding, and protecting you from harm. I use a wallet for your mouth, so when you bite you will not bleed. I drilled a wire through my cheek and let it down and out my sleeve. And now you're pulling out the best of me, yeah which never ever comes. This wires all thats left of me and its hooked within my gums, within my gums. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it. Its proof to show that I bleed for this and I'd cut myself the sham to get to know this masochist who has stolen my first name. Pretending he's a teacher holding all my weight at ease; yet the teacher seems to split in two, destroying both his knees. Now crawling I position myself below your broken wings. I lift your feathered left arm where you hide your heart from me. I never noticed it was swollen with the touch of brutal pain; I never knew a heart could live inside the rust from all your rain, all your rain. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it. I didn’t think to bring a wash cloth and rub away the dirt. Myself and I we share this barely beating heart of hurt. And when the hurt comes there’s an argument, a fight to save a smile; a small attack on human tears to dry them for a while. A dream we all should count on; yeah, a vision I believe. Where confidence is found attached to wires on our sleeve. Where loneliness is history, told to pack his shit and leave; where guidance is a fortune told to help in time of need. And were crying isn't secret; it's the art of how we grieve. And lessons are the key to every goal I will achieve, I will achieve. So drill it, so drill it so hard; feel it.

FAVORITE DAMN DISEASE
you and me and the devil makes three
there's not a word for what I want to do to you

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Matthe13

Oh, the wailing and gnashing of teeth! How... Irritating. His blood had run cold, like that of a snake's, since leaving The Pearl... William would extract his revenge eventually, and likely die trying. He didn't know which side was worse, the whelps or the elders, though he knew which he belonged on. And they fought as though they both belonged to neither. This was what Laike had brought him to? Quite droll, friend... quite droll indeed. Who else could he smell? Lysander... he mused briefly why he hadn't come with Laike. No matter. Only a trivial issue. He stalked between them, around them, behind them, and each one he passed his eyes went through. Hell, the way he entered, he needed some sort of evil theme song. He knew which one he sought. She was busy pounding her gums at a dolt with two-toned eyes, and his much prettier female companion llooked on. He noted another bru, silver-eyed, a ruddy alabaster fae who for now seemed to be on everyone else's good sides. He noticed another younger femme, somewhat close in resemblence to the eldest, whom he eyed last. This was who he wanted, he could tell. But first words had to be spoken with the other young bru. Bloodeye had gotten in a few cutting words, but he still needed to inject his own. A devious smile played at his lips, like that with which he had first approached his ill-fated cousing, his brother, anyone he wanted dead. and he revealed blood-stained fangs behind those lips. He would be one of the last here to play around. A tough bitch act? Oh Tor, he truly had not learned to hold his tongue. "An act? My dear boy, You make a poor assumption. The reason your tongue has not been ripped out yet is because you are not worth the energy it takes to do so. But there are some of us here..." He circled maliciously, "Who come fresh off a raging bloodlust, some of us who talk to the friends in our head, some of us who are the wrong kind of crazy to provoke." His jaws snapped in Ace's face with a loud clack. "Like me."

He turned away, suddenly disinterested, to face the eldest woman of them all, the one held in the highest regard. Havoc, Ereshkigal, whatever she cared to be called. The smile was gone, a disturbingly serious expression taking over. It came about all too quickly, that bi-polar feature coming forward rather quickly in him. He made no formalities to the queen of rogues, merely addressed her straight on as an equal. He had no fear of reprimands, being talked down to... he never had a leader, didn't feel the need to fret over one now. He did, however, feel that he needed to show some civility and manners. He would come off as a bit... too insane. "Apologies for cutting in. I simply can't help myself correcting the wrongs of..." A sharp breath between his teeth, "Idiots. I am Matthew Casian. Laike fetched me from some business in Jack and Calypso's lands." He looked around him at the others, being neither pleasant nor particularly bitchy about his opinions. "This is quite an operation you've got going on here. Now forgive me, I vaguely recognize you, but I don't know your name." His smile returned, only slightly plastic in its shining at her. She looked rather good for her apparent age. "You would be...?"
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Ooc:|| I'm putting a time lapse from when they left Jabbar till now. mmkay!
Bic:||

There was danger everywhere. Legend was guiding Depression along as she walked with as much sleep as her body would allow her to carry before passing out. Damean Jager her sentenced them to death, when in reality, he had posed the worst threat ever on his lands. The dark prince had heard of many tales about this wonderful place where the wolves would unite and press the wolves into war. Legend would speak his turn about Jabbar. There was so much to be done, so much that had always needed to be done. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking down at Depression. He had grown quite a bit since they left Jabbar, most of it was scar tissue that would be hard for them to cut open, the fools had injured him only to make him so much stronger.

Their forms came first. He didn't hear their voices till he got closer, for his left ear was gone, thanks to his father. And that would be a wonderful gift to return to the brute when the time came. Depression nudged him and he looked down. Her voice was raspy from Crow's wonderful feet of trying to take her life. She had a voice, but it sounded like a constant scratch. "Yes" she whispered to him, and he licked her between the eyes. She was much older then he, and though age was a big difference, he loved her well enough...

Ooc:|| Short post, but it's an entrance for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
wretched

wretched

Number of posts : 24
Pawprints : 15

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Filthy jaws spread wide, lips twisting and turning into a gruesome grin, ivory knives bared against the cannibal glow of a high moon the sleuth prince stalked at the heels of brother insanity, hissing and snarling in a breath of writhing mental agony. Saliva, stained red, slipped from his frothing jaws in sickingly sweet strands of sadist’s candy upon his feet, unkissed by the seething fool of a territorial king. Gunning for the trigger, I’ll watch you burn motherfucker. I’ll have one hand on your woman, and the other on your money. Ambitious snake, he slithered into the scene with the svelte grace of a murderer, grinning ear to ear in pride and vanity to disguise the shame and sorrow. Tongue slipped from the mongrel jowls of our reckless, restless dissenter, kissing the graying cheek of a woman-king, the goddess of all the writhing insects underfoot of her children on this meticulous night. Teeth grazed the jugular of the she-demon, loving whine leaving the vocals of a seething predator on the knife’s edge of lusting, masculine destruction. I’ll be king, respected and saluted. Be prepared…

On the far side of care, a woman hissed and snarled like a banshee, her voice grating on his worn nerves like claws on shoal. Snarling under his breath, he turned to watch her speech, watched her lips flap in open air while he envisioned slitting her writhing, annoying tongue from her eager jaws. Daring, daunting, the handsome killer lusted after her blood and vicious attention, slipping forward past the dark male attached to the white woman spreading just as much sickening snarls. She was lightly boned, firmly muscled, from what he could tell by his lecherous glacier eyes. He didn’t care much for her words, but enjoyed her brazen pride and the way she slipped her vanity into seething ambition and womanly snark. He snapped her jaws when she did, just to cut the tension. He snorted when she snarled, just to get that hot blood of hers to the boiling point.“Let’s see it then. You think you’re good enough for us? Point those pretty teeth of yours my way, and I’ll grant you pardon. You'll be in, I promise on my lying tongue.” Lashing satin tail hit his slim hips, chest hitting the ground so that he stared up at her with daring malice and playboy charm, sneering amusement. You’re cute when you scream.

Back to top Go down
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:58 pm

GIVE ME YOUR SOUL
AND I'LL GIVE YOU PEACE

In the darkest corners of the world, noble trash and forgotten royalty gathered amidst the wandering vagabonds and silent psychotics, dust piling in a forsaken corner of the torn universe. In the dark of night, they tossed and turned, nightmares casting their curses to the haunting halos above their heads, slowly slipping down to choke the breath of defiance from their poisoned lungs. Baring teeth and ambitions, the svelte shadows gathered under a single pair of eyes, writhing in their own agony and angst. Lips turned; wrinkled upwards exposing the full set of teeth, canines and molars stained a startling orange from blood and age, razors dulled to rounded points. No quick death to be had in these exposed jowls, they damned treachery and misfortune, snarled in the face is disrespect and hissed under the solemn breath of challenge. Loose sand compacted under worn mitts, talons digging deep into the skin of the scorching desert, into the veins of damp earth and tearing up the flesh in seething vehemence. Ears twisted on the broad skull in one swift motion, snapping back against the curve of her nape. Whipcord lashing against thick air, striking against the curve of her hips, the crone – the death goddess, the old heiress of a thriving kingdom slain by her own hand, the whispering muse in the mind of seduced kings, the knife in the hands of warriors on the battlefield – squared her shoulders, rose her proud crown high, and arched her satin plume over her narrow waist, stiff with indignation so that she became still as a proud tree would against the bitter winter wind, spreading her writhing, seething veins over the heads of the group gathered, the cloud of dissonance seeping into the atmosphere. Biting words shot from the mouths of demons and witches, pressing their vexatious vocals against the bare of her ear drum, however hidden now it may be. Discord and chaos slipped into her grasping hands, the tide of tension growing higher, wider, and steadily more suffocating until at last she broke through its darkest waters with a single snarl, a word that rang out above their own with hissing irritation and barking demand. “Silence!”

Moths to the flame of change, they swirled at her feet, gathered in the most childish of ways, bickering amongst themselves and trying to claw their way to top with brutality and brashness. Deep in her chest, she could feel it building. It burned, it twisted, it knotted in the deepest corner of her chest with undying determination until it sought out her lungs and engulfed them in a flame much stronger than the attraction to fame and glory. The lowest, deepest of growls whispered brutal malice against the roof of her mouth, sliding over her tongue with surprising coarseness until it arrived in still, silent air. Flashing against the shadows of a receding night and the violence of a coming dawn, the woman, the warrior, the vampire, mother and lover pressed upon their ignorance with her quietest of curses, the cold silvern eye of her father - and his father, and his mother’s – the cruelest of glares to curdle the blood of wolves. Generations of blood, shed and spilled, did not grant these wolves an authority close to hers. Months of casting down the rats in the halls of ruins did not lend pardon to their fearlessness. ‘I’d like to see you try...’ How dare you? Against the grain, her blood vaporized in her circulatory web, flowing back as her hot, flaming temper turned into a cold, biting emotion of a heartless woman – the mother a murderer, the lover an assassin. Lips couldn’t pull back in any more disgust, any more disdain for the slithering snakes daring to spit poison her way. On their bellies, looking up at God and cursing their existence on Him, for their mistakes. Held against the stone wall, the demon in her writhed against its restricting chains, gnawed at the metal locks that kept it caged. “An act?” The calm was discomforting, smoke slipping past her raised jowls. Hackles rose in a sharp line along her spine, dark mane on end to adorn her already broad shoulders in the pelt of luxury that spoke of health, of youth, and of strength no matter how old the bones may be. Glare cast down in the pair, as if they were the lowest, smoldered silently after that. Watching them with the most unreadable of expressions, the cogs in her mind worked furiously to decide on spilling their blood as an example of her act. But on cue, on the worst of luck, her grandson slipped onto the scene, breaking her calm and disrupting her order. She shot forward, jaws clutching tight to his scruff as her legs wrapped around his shoulders, dragging his lean body down in a swift act of damning punishment and shame. He lay beneath her in agony and embarrassment, his boast a bare, dead branch on her thriving tree. Teeth at his throat, she stood on his masculine chest, her weight on his until his movements became no more, and those bright blue eyes stared into hers cold silver, awaiting trail and judgment. “You dare!” The filth of his saliva on her chin made a shiver run up her spine, one of thrilling madness and chilling anger. The sweat on her skin became cold, the growing growl seeping into nothingness. Her words thrashed upon his ears, knives in his heart. As if this snake had one…
“You depreciate my word for yours? You have no authority to grant pardon! You are just as worthless as your treacherous mother, just as foolish. If you were not my blood, I would spill it for your blatant disrespect. You bring shame to the Synical line, just like her. Would you try to murder me too, if it was at your benefit?” She crooned, a mother’s agony feigned as mockery. “You press on my patience too recklessly. Get out of my fucking sight.” He was shoved aside, disposed as her attention turned again to the two strangers. Her snarls grew again, jaws – stained with familial blood – snapped in their direction out of irritation, and none more of threat. “I’ve had enough of this. From everyone.” She cast a dark look Bloodeye’s way, warning her to hold her tongue. However right she had been in her opposition, Havoc despised the discord that reigned under her nose. She turned to Tourniquet, the woman nearly saved by Laike’s lechery, and brushed a cold glance over her companion, Ace. They were both fools, as far as she had thus seen. Stepping into the boundaries of a gathering they knew to be malicious and no less than demanding attention. Well, they had it. She felt every set of eyes boring into their ignorance, her own in particular. The male was far too brash for his own good; at least the woman had some tact, however mocking it had been. “What makes you, a child, so damnably brave?” Her lids narrowed, brows furrowed in discontent before continuing. “Why were you seeking our presence in the first place? And how confident you did so! Did you think we were to welcome you with open arms on your own word?” She scoffed, rolling her eyes to the other intruding soul, a male sent by Laike. Her lip curled, though her fires had been fed by the sweet taste of her grandson’s blood on her tongue. “I am Ereshkigal, the Rogue Queen here.” It was all she offered, her waning patience returned to the younger ebony fatale.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Minx10

The shadowed princess wrapped in her cloak of darkness watched with golden eyes the scene that unfolded before her. The tension thick and palatable, like the pre-dawn of a battle. Harsh words set against her aunt and it made her hackles rise. These scavangers, these eaters of carrion dare to disrespect. Low life scum. How dare they prance in here and act like they were the true royalty. False kings. She lifted her ebony lips and her teeth glistened in the dark. Striking against her dark face. She began to move closer to her aunt. Slowly as not to draw attention to herself by the outcasts. Vile poison came from the toungues of the one pair. Insolent peasants.

Out of the corner of her eye a flash of gold approached her aunt. She turned and watched the young bru closely, her ears flew back and she watched as he let pardon's roll of his tongue like he was King. Who was this handsome golden devil that dared her aunts wrath? She watched and a slight smile came to her face as she watched her aunt throw the bru down. Havoc must know him. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she thought and wondered how. Then she heard Havoc's voice cursing the drake. Shame to the Synical line? He must be a relative. She swished her tail and wondered how they were tied through blood. She looked past the golden male to the ursurpers. Aunt Havoc seemed to be letting the pair have a taste of her tongue. Minx thought she ought to give them a taste of her teeth instead. Insolent bastards...How dare they! She wondered how they would react. If they were smart they would show Havoc their throats and show their submission by wetting the ground with their fear.

A new voice came to her twin thorns and her head swiveled in the darkness to see who the night had brought. Bold were his words and he acted like he belonged. Who was Lakie? Must be another that Havoc knew. Again Minx heard Havoc's harsh lyrics cut the tension like a knife. Trust is earned, not given lightly...Minx could almost hear grandfather's words in her ears. She wondered how he faired. It seemed so long ago that she left her heritage and followed Jinx into the night. That was her stupidity. The slight tug on her soul proved her sister lived and that was the only thought she gave. Her twin the light to Minx's own shadow. She wished she could rid herself of the bond that tied her in one breath and cursed the thought the next. For as much as she hated her sister, she loved her. Thrusting the thought from her mind she stepped closer to the golden one whom Havoc had ruthlessly threw down. Mayhaps her curiosity would be fulfilled on his heritage should a conversation bloom. But the real reason Minx moved closer was to watch her favorite aunt's back.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:55 am

melusina.jpg picture by megan_starr9
++++++++++++++++++++++

Silent observation was her only role now. Melusina blended into the shadows among which she stood, their embrace reaching around her like a well known lover. She hated to interfere, especially when things were just getting interesting. This really was a sorry lot. At first she had seen potential within their ranks, but now she wondered if she wasn't just wasting her time. They were squabbling like a litter of mewling pups, fighting for a place at their mother's side. Little was different here. All were shouting and snarling, trying to assert their place in the hierarchy that would soon be defined in this pathetic pack. She could practically see the tension growing with every snap that Bloodeye made, with every word from the mouths of the idiotic newcomers, those too stupid to stand down. It was more than obvious that Havoc was less than pleased, for Melusina could feel the heat of her anger even from her stance in the back. This was not going to end well.

Minx had stepped up to stand behind her aunt, but Melusina stayed where she was. She was not going to get involved, not yet at least, for she wanted to see how this went down. The reactions which were passed between the warring parties would decide whether Mel stuck around or cut her losses and tried someplace new. She could not be throwing her precious time away on a lost cause. It was not long before even more came and joined the party, and she let a small smile lift the corners of her maw. Quite the party now. Finally a gold bru approached, throwing words of pardon. Brave tongue, though of little use to him if Havoc ripped it from his maw. She finally seemed to have taken enough, and all of the sudden she was finally asserting her power once more, attacking the cocky whelp with the pent up fury the frustrations of this meeting must have lit. Melusina growled appreciatively. That was more like it. If Havoc, or Ereshkigal, could whip these curs into shape, then perhaps they had a chance of succeeding in their mission. She would be happy to help to see them through, and therefore remained in place, waiting.

Here's my cue, Mel thought dispassionately, stepping forward. She felt the lull in the action, a sort of pause that had drifted over the gathering as those who were watching tried to make out just what would be the next action to be tried. Ereshkigal had once again introduced herself as such, but Melusina was going to risk interruption. It did not seem as though this Matthew fellow was holding her interest particularly well, anyway. Before she reduced herself to watching this chaos any longer, no matter how riveting it was, she needed to know what the aim of this whole society was. She knew that this gathering had been called for a reason, but why was lost upon her, for she had been holding conference with Minx when Havoc had previously spoken of it.

"Not to be rude, Ereshkigal, queen." She used her full title, that which seemed to strike her fancy. Havoc was much easier to remember, and seemed much more suitable at the moment, but Melusina was going for charm. She needed to lay her loyalty out early in order to make a favorable impression. "But I seem to have missed out on some information here. From my experience, a gathering of rogues and castouts such as this is not called together on a whim. What is the cause of this band?" She looked at the golden bru, then at Ace and the other fem who had accompanied him. She had not caught her name. "If it is merely to fight amongst ourselves, then my time would better be spend elsewhere, for I have little to waste on petty power struggles. There seems to be plenty of conflict to go around in these lands, and I would not have to go far." The scorn in her voice as she said this was evident, though pointed not at the queen herself, merely at those upon whom her eyes now rested. She would try a new approach, and see where this took her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 am

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Tourni11

Snarling and snapping, there were growls and grunts. Teeth gnashing together and the resounding unease of the situation. Lips flickered in response, fangs sliding forth from their sheaths. Muscles were taut with the stress of the situation and it was this one bitch who prodded them on. Ace spoke and she knew that it did no improve the situation but she applauded his words. Still this white witch refused to give ground and now others were drawing around them, dragged in by the heated words. They looked accusingly at her and Ace and it raised her ire for them to look at her like she was a fool! Surely their entrance did not disturb thier mindset so much that they would pursue it with such vehemence.

Again this harlots words lashed out, dismissing half the points against her and merely dragging the conflict on. Jowls snapped in her direction for certainly now they could not be marked the only fools. She lashed out with only a sharp tongue there were no words of reason only the intent for violence. This was something that annoyed her to no end.

Then lo! Another bru waltzed in here with his companion. The first directing words towards Ace the latter to her. They both challenged them and she felt such an immense anger sweep over her. And who the hell were they to come in and reprimand them? There was no flash of recognition for the one Matthew who assualted Ace. Eyes locked onto the bru who spoke to her and she opened her mouth to retort but there was a loud cry for silence and her attention snapped towards the she wolf who led the wolves, all but forgotten in the heated exchange.

Now she watched the she wolf and was surprised when she flung herself at the bru who had spoken to her. Body tensed prepared for the onslaught that was surely to come but there was none. Just the swift shame of the bru was intense and simple to everyone else but she stood in shock. For there were words spoken that were more significant to her than anyone could imagine. Words echoed in her crania and she felt her throat constrict with the thought of past sorrows. Her mother's body lifeless on the ground, eyes glazed over, life's blood staining the ground. Tassle flicked in indication for Ace to be silent for the time as she came out of her shocked state.

Reclining on her haunches her tassel wrapped around her base and a somber expression took place of the one that was contorted in fury. She had mastered the emotions that raged inside of her upon hearing the ebony witch utter that one line. 'You bring shame to the Synical line.' The scar on her right shoulder seemed to throb but it was covered by her thick pelt hidden from prying eyes.

Calming her demeanor she looked at Ereshkigal, her ferocity hidden away and now she looked quaint and even perhaps docile. With a level voice she addressed the ebony fem. "Perhaps my bravery comes from the very fact that I am a child. What do I have to fear? Except for the things that stalk the night." Her voice so controlled and flat. So flat when it seemed that mockery would better fit the sentence. Her face was completely set in stone as she looked at her.

"We sought you out for the same reason everyone else is here." She did not elaborate any further but merely shrugged her shoulders and for a brief moment looked down. A glint came into her eyes just then when she raised her dial and met the crones gaze once again. "We wish to be apart of the tides of change my high queen." Though she put emphasis on that one word it was not to mock or cajole her into greater agitation. It had greater implications than most of the wolves present would know. Save one or two if they bothered to catch the lyric.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Zai1
There should’ve been a warning sign, depicting anger, tension, and possibly fights. It would seem that all of the wolven gathered were in a very tense situation, all attempting to join a rogue pack. It was all more or less amusing to the dark bruja, who did little but sit in the background. Mind turning over all the facts, and the situation, along with what would become of the future. The bitter quarreling was proving nothing but naïveté, and the desperation of loners. It was clear that there were pairs, though Havoc seemed to stand on her own. Until a vix padded up behind her, showing backup. Zaiaku wasn’t there for much, other then the mild interest of taking over. The offer of such a thing came at his sudden arrival in the lands of FnI, but a rather interesting fem. Her loyalty to her pack clearly wasn’t strong, but the pack itself seemed to be wavering at the time. Without the true king, replaced only by a beta, it hung on a thread last time Zaiaku was within the land. Now, it could’ve easily changed since his departure. With all the fighting, it seemed the purpose of being there was disappearing. The shadow behind Bloodeye, the bodyguard should anything really happen. That was his part, for the time being. Zaiaku was all to willing to play it, there was no need for such stupidity that was the arguing.

Sapphire lanterns looked on with mild interest, even at the approach of another male. Coupled with the actions of Ereshkigal, and yet another appearance. A golden bruja, who spoke bravely. Though truly, what fear did any of them have of the self proclaimed queen of the desolate lands? The queen had two followers, prior to Bloodeye’s and his own arrival. Zai’s loyalty wasn’t even set with just a random queen, though Bloodeye seemed to be on Havoc’s side. Zaiaku didn’t know who to attack should a fight commence, the self titled queen, or the naïve newcomers. The only loyalty he had was towards Bloodeye, which was thin but growing. Time was a factor, and after a while perhaps he might truly be loyal. For now though, he’d play his part. The senseless argument was just mild entertainment, though he wasn’t eager for everything to settle down. Auds pricked in the direction of one of the woman who was there before Zai and Bloodeye, listening to her lyrics. She had kept to the shadows, the background, as he had. Now, the fem joined in on the quarrel. Leaving Zaiaku as the only background, and the only one not saying a word. He had no lyrics to sing, what purpose would it be to join the fight.

It truly was like watching rabid wolves, once he caught the swift movements of an actual attack. Thrown to the ground, and snapped at. A brief smirk spread across his maw, before disappearing. What power was given to such a wolf to claim a title of queen, over land that was meant for loners. Queen of the loners. Queen of the desolate land. It seemed idiotic, and pointless. Tides of change, his auds flicked at the lyrics spilt from the vixen’s maw. Change was something all of them were after, then what with the fight. It was petty, and only an attempt for Havoc to ensure dominance. The couple that arrived, were much to cocky. To which the self proclaimed queen took the opportunity, every one she got, to tell them who was boss. It continued with the arrival of the two new males, one having been tossed to the ground. Zaiaku held no loyalty to any of them, and much less so to Ereshkigal. His companion however, seemed different. He wondered if it was just an act, like his own ‘loyalty’.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 pm

"My lamb and martyr, speech"

He watched without so much as a blink of the infliction done to this player who walked in so cockily. Quite the interesting approach. The saying held true for the young fool - all that glitters is not gold. He was golden alright, but he sure as hell didn't glitter. He seemed to shine the least, in a mindset that warranted him the brightest reflection among them. Surely he would learn his place soon, and beneath one of his own blood, the going was sure to be swifter than expected... or delayed the most for all the same reasons. Another pair walked in. Disheveled, broken. They reeked of blood and Jabbar. Now they were what he wanted William to look like, but that moment was to soon passed. Could this have been the Legend of legend? Whatever the case, he looked more frightened than anything, as did his little friend. They were as good as dead out here. Perhaps for the better. No one would want rags trailing behind them such as these. Finally, he received the answer he wanted after a heavy silence from the queen herself

A simple question, a simple response. It was all he needed, really. A tip of the dial, and he was set. "It's a pleasure, Ereshkigal." He looked around them. Queen of what, exactly? A rabble of useless curs and short-tempered kin? Hah. And the question was posed without his asking. He looked up rather expectantly for the answer. They all seemed to take brief notice of him in the waiting. Well, at least he mattered enough for them to see his face. He had to wonder now. This seemed the kind of woman to either keep her words painfully short or make a great and terrible speech. He was eager for the latter, auds bereft of some sense for the longest time.

Last edited by BlaqkMoonlight on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My table has stopped working, no matter what I do! HELP!)
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 am

WITHOUT EMOTIONS
BREATH IS JUST A CLOCK TICKING

She could feel the granules of sand itching between her toes as her claws dug viciously into the ground, muscles coiled and just waiting for someone to pull the trigger. It seemed others were quickly joining them, and things did not look well for the opposing couple, yet they hadn't backed down just yet. Blood-red orbs turned only when another, unknown voice was cast toward Ace and Tourniquet, to see an unfamiliar male; however, she liked the stranger's choice of words, and turned back to Tourniquet. She had made no move yet, and Bloodeye wondered if she was beginning to understand the vulnerability of her situation. It was when another foolish tongue entered the fray and Erishkegal called for silence that tension went flat. A dark look was sent toward the self-proclaimed Queen, and she glanced back to Tourniquet; she had not come here to be ruled over, she had come to find allies of equal strength and ability to aid her.

At last Tourniquet's posture changed, and Bloodeye knew that their little squirmish was over; it would be pointless to continue. She whipped around, stalking away with her tail in the air. She noticed Zaiaku standing there, impressed that he had stayed all along by her side in case she had needed protection. Adrenaline still coursed throughout her, however, and she could do nothing but flash him a small smirk and nod of the head before trotting past at a high pace. She needed to work off her frustrations through movement, so she began pacing distantly around the wolves, watching them. No creatures stirred the silence here, and nothing blocked the path of sound; she would hear anything important that was to be said.

But she was stopped in her tracks when she walked upon Legend Jager and some nameless wench she did not care to know. All of her teeth showed in a wide grin, and she openly laughed at him for his scars and disfigurements. "Ha! Well if it isn't Damean's little boy, Legend Jager!" she scoffed, sneering at him, belittling him, "What happened? Did a little girl get to you again?" She remembered the time that Exodus had fought him for his outburst against Cinder. How little she knew of what had changed, but she had been gone for ages now, and cared little for the going ons of other packs. Snorting, she shook her head, circling 'round the sorry pair she had found, examining them. Something serious had happened, yet she did not care. "So what brings you out this way?" she asked, ears flattened slightly, "Not even you wished to be under the reign of that untrustworthy dog, Damean?"

His reasons were his own and he could keep them if he wanted, she was merely curious. If he were a spy, then so be it. There was no stopping the force that was quickly building in this unforgiving, sandy wasteland. And she would be damned if anyone attempted to get in their way. They would be stopped with deadly force, erased from the earth and forgotten as though they never existed. Bloodeye was still on the move, pacing and observing, her orange-tipped banner lashing as it often did when she was even the least bit agitated.

"Speech"

Ooc- Ngh... I don't get it, these tables are really confusing. I looked at it in preview and it was perfect. Then it came out all jumbled when I sent it. I tried to fix it but it's not nearly right.... :[
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 am

There was alot of chit chat going around these rougue wolves. Legend just sat back watching. Depression just let herself lay down and he stood over her like a mate would in winter time. His attention was slightly on the band and their lame use of words when a familiar voice caught his attention. She spoke directly to him and he sighd rolling his eyes slightly taking a deep breath and nodding his head. "Actually, yes, she did get me. A nasty game of tag between the little girl and the little boy" he mocked her and his eyes looked past her amonst the other wolves before looking back at her next question. His actions in Midnight hadn't gone over to well amongst those wolves, what would be thought of them here. Loved and welcome? Knowing his luck they wouldn't be so highly thought upon.

"I find myself on his terms of being here. There is nothing wrong with his leadership, only some of the wolves that find themselves there" His eyes bore into her and he felt himself growing annoyed. He felt Depression touch his chest and his green eyes dropped down towards her. A soft smile broke his maw and he licked her softly on the face. "So what is this place I find myself in, with your...pleasent...company Bloodeye?" She wanted to use names, and reasons without really wanting to know, oh yes, he remembered the wench, then he would jon in her little game. This place was rather annoying but he could use a bout of entertainment again...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:22 pm

They were pawns on the board of chess, sheep in the field of conformity. Replica sneers and smiles ran in a circle, chasing away the snarls in one grand move, and at once she had their distractible attention. Children looking for a new game to play, they did not kiss her cheek as all respectable children would do, but stomped their feet and threw a tantrum. She refrained letting a dissatisfied snarl chip away at her cool mask of chilling amusement, and instead turned away from their prying eyes to peer upon the youthful face of her niece, Minx. The young woman, curves instead of girlish angles, stood faithfully at her hip with amusement and disdain dancing a deadly tango in the curl of charcoal kissers. Obedient, respectful, quiet, that was the traits of a good child. But these…self governing wolven before her snarling pride and greed! How was she to guide these reckless, arrogant beings with jackal hearts to their glory? Was there not one soul in the lands of Fire and Ice to be found that did not think they were perfectly suited to live in isolation, deception, and shame? Perhaps there would be lessons learned as well as battles fought on this stretch of soiled ground.

Slipping her tongue to clean her maw of Laike’s filthy blood, she listened carefully to the roan witch’s words. Melusina showed promise, in act alone. Impatience would curse her under Havoc’s none-too-eager demands, but perhaps that was best. Someone needed to get the ball rolling when the Dissenter Queen doubted her disorganized numbers and strength to prevail. She wanted to know why they were here, and what they wished to accomplish. Tourniquet, now tame, nearly answered the question. But the address she spoke disturbed the crone. It brought back the memories of her youth, when she had been heiress of the Synical. While many had had the right to the crown when it fell from Trieansti’s head, she had been first in line, the highest in the pack’s regard. She shook from her shoulders this feeling of nostalgia and returned her attention to Melusina. Bloodeye seemed to have disappeared for now. “Fire and Ice has reigned far too long in discord and chaos; we are going to change that. Violently shake Akira from her bloodstained hills and dispatch whoever dares refuse our salvation. We will save this land, Melusina. But we must burn it first.” She hid her sorrow well, hard gaze revealing nothing but determination. “We are loosely connected by familial and associative ties, and once the preliminaries are finished, I hope these wolves can function as a highly organized and efficient group.” She cast a meaningful look to Tourniquet, though it was merely cautious. “Any who wish to join are welcome, but warned: I demand respect and faithfulness to my word. I do not tolerate laziness or anything less than teamwork. We are not a pack, however. You are free to come and go as you wish unless I have a task for you.” She ended there, refusing to rattle on anything more than the basics. The night had been a long one, and her patience was short, though her temper was nearly gone.

OOC// Short, terrible, and I'm feeling too lazy to do a table. But, there she is.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:13 am

WITHOUT EMOTIONS
BREATH IS JUST A CLOCK TICKING

She smirked, satisfied with his answer to her first question; so somebody had gotten him after all. But under what circumstances? She doubted that he had found himself under wrongful persecution. And at the mention that he was here under his terms, Bloodeye knew immediately that Legend had been cast out by none other than Damean himself. So the King was back? Where had he been in the first place? Curiousity burned deeply within her gaze, but she couldn't bring herself to ask what terrible deeds he had performed to get so far onto Damean's bad side. She knew well that he could hold his temper and bring calmness to even her own raging anger. Something serious must have occured.

She did not comment on Legend's thoughts of his father's leadership; true he could be a good wolf, but she disagreed entirely that he was fit as leader for Jabbar Junayd. Any wolf who left without a word was not a leader. Instead she focused upon his next question. So, he didn't know where he was? "These are merely the lands of the rogues" she explained, flicking her tail in a bored manner, "They have no name, but they do harbor a Queen. There-" She flicked her tail towards Erishkegal, who was busy addressing Tourniquet and Melusina. "That's Erishkegal" she murmured, "I wouldn't suggest getting on her bad side." She snickered at the thought of that. If he was smart, he would take her advice, whether he liked her or not.

"Speech"

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:30 pm

"My lamb and martyr, speech"Talk and banter, even after the queen spoke. This Ereshkigal character certainly had her work cut out for her. He ran is verdant orbs over her once, in subtle examination. So they were to save the lands of Fire and Ice? What an interesting notion... to purge the terra of all impurities and set it to new rule. Sounded like quite the epic tale. The voice in his head sounded with a resolute, 'I'm in,' and a smile played on his charcoal lips. He stuck around as they were dismissed, knowing in retrospect that the decision to stick around could work to his advantage. Her other words caught in his ears, that they were not a pack. Well that was certainly obvious.

Bloodeye was the first to dismiss herself after the suggestion was made. He however, had no intention of departure. He moved once more into Havoc's vicinity, in relative conversation distance. His pink tongue passed over his maw pensively before simple words rolled off of it in languid succession. "So, Rogue Queen Ereshkigal," He addressed her withouth the slightest provocation of sarcasm, "Since you speak of inevitable tasks, what are some of those on your mind?" His gaze slipped just briefly to Laike's form, the monster speaking for his mind next, in a blunt 'Not so tough now are you?' Before he caught himself and gave the leader his attention once more. "If I may be so bold to ask, anyway. Nothing wrong with getting a bit ahead of the game as far as I'm concerned."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Tourni11

Hues trained on the witch with a deep burning intensity. She saw it, she had seen the little tick go off in the she wolf's mind. The acknowledgement was there but perhaps not the conviction. Allowing her pupils let down their burning assesment of the 'queen' she turned and looked at Ace who had duitifully kept quiet. Nodding to him she turned back to look at Erishkegal nodding absently at her words. At least she would not try to dictate their actions. That was well enough. The tension had diffused the powder keg would lay dormant for a litte while yet. Eyes roamed over the one called Matt and she did not conceil a sort of digusted raise of her lip.

There was some interest of two newcommers and rising to her haunches she past Ace pausing to nudge him with her muzzle. "Let us spar." While the tension was gone for the moment it had not diminished her need to hit something. A loyal friend would do well enough as a punching bag. She thought fondly. Flashing Ace a smirk she moved a bit away from the rest of them. They could watch if they wanted. She did not care. Let them watch and believe that the moves she pulled in the spar were how far her capabillities went. Best to lay the false impression now.

Setting herself to face her opponent she waited for Ace to set himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering in the Dark   Gathering in the Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering in the Dark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2