Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Presents; PART ONE

Go down 
+3
FoSsY
EDITOR
Sapientia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character Presents; PART ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 pm

-jawdrops-

>>....... -spasms of envy-

you are an editing goddess, seriously.... >>........<<

I need to work on my skillz! 0.0 you guys put me to shame!

-dies-
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:44 am

-Jaw drops-

Good lord these are amazing!!! Those images are beautiful and the tables...o o geez...excuse me, im so excited i just threw up stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:59 pm

*Seizure* Oh. My. God.

Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Those are absolutely AMAZING! *gawks in awe*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Quoting Nunia "DO NOT MESS WITH THESE OR TOUCH! I will PM Codes and Intrustions to everyone later tonight or tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Like Kippy said *CREAMS PANTS* OMG they are sooo spectacular!!!!! *HUGS*
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Cries...WOW! They are...I can't say enough to tell you how beautimus they are! *creams pants* yeah...that's right. SQUEEE
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Bloodeye:
Character Presents; PART ONE Echo_ava1 Avatar + Table:

WITHOUT EMOTIONS

BREATH IS JUST A CLOCK TICKING

He's a stranger to some. And a vision to none. He can never get enough. Get enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit. But it's hard to admit. How it ends and begins. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin. through the blood he can learn, see the life that he turns. From a council of one. He'll decide when he's done with the innocent. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message. he doesn't want to read the message. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On his face is a map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. From yesterday. From yesterday. From yesterday, the fear. From yesterday. From yesterday. But he doesn't want to read the message. He doesn't want to read the message. He doesn’t want to read the message here.

He's a stranger to some. And a vision to none. He can never get enough. Get enough of the one. For a fortune he'd quit. But it's hard to admit. How it ends and begins. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. On his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin. through the blood he can learn, see the life that he turns. From a council of one. He'll decide when he's done with the innocent. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. Oh his face is a map of the world. A map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message. he doesn't want to read the message. But he doesn't want to read the message here. On his face is a map of the world. From yesterday, it's coming! From yesterday, the fear! From yesterday, it calls him. But he doesn't want to read the message here. From yesterday. From yesterday. From yesterday, the fear. From yesterday. From yesterday. But he doesn't want to read the message. He doesn't want to read the message. He doesn’t want to read the message here.

"Speech"

Akira:
Character Presents; PART ONE LuminariumSignature Banner + Table

I want to feel your blood in my teeth
Your red wine ever so sweet

Here from the king's mountain view Here from the wild dream come true Feast like a sultan I do On treasures and flesh, never few. But I, I would wish it all away. If I thought I'd Lose you just one day. The devil and his had me down, in love with the dark side I'd found. Dabble in all the way down up to my neck soon to drown. But you changed that all for me. Lifted me up, turned me round. So I... I... I... I... I would I would I would Wish this all away Prayed like a father dusk to dawn. Beg like a hooker all night long. Tempted the devil with my song. And got what I wanted all along. But I, And I would, If I could, And I would, Wish it away, Wish it away, Wish it all away, Wanna wish it all away, No prize that could hold sway, Or justify my giving away, my center. So if I could I'd wish it all away. If I thought tomorrow would take you away. You're my peace of mind, my home, my center. I'm just trying to hold on, One more day. Dim my eyes... Dim my eyes... Dim my eyes if they should compromise our fulcrum what you need divides me then I might as well be gone. Shine on forever. Shine on benevolent son. Shine down upon the broken. Shine until the two become one. Shine on forever. Shine on benevolent son. Shine on upon the severed. Shine until the two become one. Divided I'm withering away. Divide and I'm withering away. Shine on upon the many, light our way Benevolent son. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. So as one survive. Another day and season. Silence leech, and save your poison. Silence leech, and stay out of my way.

Here from the king's mountain view Here from the wild dream come true Feast like a sultan I do On treasures and flesh, never few. But I, I would wish it all away. If I thought I'd Lose you just one day. The devil and his had me down, in love with the dark side I'd found. Dabble in all the way down up to my neck soon to drown. But you changed that all for me. Lifted me up, turned me round. So I... I... I... I... I would I would I would Wish this all away Prayed like a father dusk to dawn. Beg like a hooker all night long. Tempted the devil with my song. And got what I wanted all along. But I, And I would, If I could, And I would, Wish it away, Wish it away, Wish it all away, Wanna wish it all away, No prize that could hold sway, Or justify my giving away, my center. So if I could I'd wish it all away. If I thought tomorrow would take you away. You're my peace of mind, my home, my center. I'm just trying to hold on, One more day. Dim my eyes... Dim my eyes... Dim my eyes if they should compromise our fulcrum what you need divides me then I might as well be gone. Shine on forever. Shine on benevolent son. Shine down upon the broken. Shine until the two become one. Shine on forever. Shine on benevolent son. Shine on upon the severed. Shine until the two become one. Divided I'm withering away. Divide and I'm withering away. Shine on upon the many, light our way Benevolent son. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. Breathe in union. So as one survive. Another day and season. Silence leech, and save your poison. Silence leech, and stay out of my way.

I want to hear your scream of agony
And feel the pain amidst your cries

Damkira:
Table

They say life ain't fair
Don't let me go there
I'm not looking for fair
I'm just looking for where
I can point this thing
And blast away blast away blast away
Look out for love
(when it wants revenge)Look out for my heart
(it'll never mend)Look out for Fate
(when it screams the end)Look out for Love
(when it wants revenge)They say life's short
Reach out for support Ya think I'm that sort?
If it's my last resortI open up wide
And scream away scream away scream away
They say too bad
Both happy and sad
But all the pain I had
Just makes me so mad
I want to pull out my hair
And thrash away thrash away thrash away
You're gonna feel this
You won't forget it
No way to heal this
So you'll regret it

Akka/Blade:
Character Presents; PART ONE Trav2 Avatar + Table

With all your tempting secrets,you keep me curious With all your comical humor,you keep me laughing With all your sweet remarks, you keep me smiling You make me wonder, you know. You make me wonder who you are. You know, you never really know a person, you never really know them. But this sweet taste so far, I must remind you, is simply overbearing. Stop being so secretive, Stop being so humorous Stop being so sweet. Because, you've given enough. Tell me this, what can I give to you? With all your tempting secrets,you keep me curious With all your comical humor,you keep me laughing With all your sweet remarks, you keep me smiling You make me wonder, you know. You make me wonder who you are. You know, you never really know a person, you never really know them. But this sweet taste so far, I must remind you, is simply overbearing. Stop being so secretive, Stop being so humorous Stop being so sweet. Because, you've given enough. Tell me this, what can I give to you?

With all your tempting secrets,you keep me curious With all your comical humor,you keep me laughing With all your sweet remarks, you keep me smiling You make me wonder, you know. You make me wonder who you are. You know, you never really know a person, you never really know them. But this sweet taste so far, I must remind you, is simply overbearing. Stop being so secretive, Stop being so humorous Stop being so sweet. Because, you've given enough. Tell me this, what can I give to you?With all your tempting secrets,you keep me curious With all your comical humor,you keep me laughing With all your sweet remarks, you keep me smiling You make me wonder, you know. You make me wonder who you are. You know, you never really know a person, you never really know them. But this sweet taste so far, I must remind you, is simply overbearing. Stop being so secretive, Stop being so humorous Stop being so sweet. Because, you've given enough. Tell me this, what can I give to you?

Back to top Go down
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65

PostSubject: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:36 pm

To mark a celebration of over 1400 posts, active members, and the longevity of Fire and Ice, Rose has gifted several images to which Nunia has paired with spiffy tables. Do with them what you wish; use and abuse them to your heart's content! Do note, if your character isn't here, then it is still in progress and will be to you within a week!

Love,
Rose and Nunia

Jaded:
Well I guess it would be nice If I could touch your body I know not everybody Has got a body like you But I've got to think twice Before I give my heart away And I know all the games you play Because I play them too Oh but I Need some time off from that emotion Time to pick my heart up off the floor And when that love comes down Without devotion Well it takes a strong man baby But I'm showing you the door'Cause I gotta have faith... Baby I know you're asking me to stay Say please, please, please, don't go away You say I'm giving you the blues Maybe You mean every word you say Can't help but think of yesterday And another who tied me down to loverboy rules Before this river Becomes an ocean Before you throw my heart back on the floor Oh baby I reconsider My foolish notion Well I need someone to hold me But I'll wait for something more Yes I've gotta have faith.. Well I guess it would be nice If I could touch your body I know not everybody Has got a body like you But I've got to think twice Before I give my heart away And I know all the games you play Because I play them too Oh but I Need some time off from that emotion Time to pick my heart up off the floor And when that love comes down Without devotion Well it takes a strong man baby But I'm showing you the door 'Cause I gotta have faith... Baby I know you're asking me to stay Say please, please, please, don't go away You say I'm giving you the blues Maybe You mean every word you say Can't help but think of yesterday And another who tied me down to loverboy rules Before this river Becomes an ocean Before you throw my heart back on the floor Oh baby I reconsider My foolish notion Well I need someone to hold me But I'll wait for something more
Yes I've gotta have faith..

"I can tell you right now, I can set your body on fire with a single look"

Exodus:
Character Presents; PART ONE Azav Avatar + Table

There's not a word for what I wanna do to you.Evanescant bliss, evergreen terrace masked by sanities careless woes. Dive, thrive deep in the heart of me where not even the parasites dare venture. Covetous, I watch you from the window, my sweetheart Tigerlily, your wandering chivalry like hot lips to my skin. Burrying myself in you, I blend with the white of your eyes, the rugged rash of your suffering skin, waiting, wanting you and yet having nothing. I have a demon for a wife, she delights in your pretty face and she hates my life. Moonlight sonata so pretty in your malicious eyes, I drink your deceit in easy, burning swallows, your evil eating me alive from deep in the grave. How wonderful it is to watch the flames die down and your charred world fall to ash, you pretty hate machine. War rebel goddess against the fading Armeggedon sun. How sweetly you smile, demon eyes open wide, the vermin slipping from those scabbed lips like bats from the chasm of your world. How we might slink into those covetous arms and sleep but never wake.You, me and the devil makes three.

There's not a word for what I wanna do to you.Evanescant bliss, evergreen terrace masked by sanities careless woes. Dive, thrive deep in the heart of me where not even the parasites dare venture. Covetous, I watch you from the window, my sweetheart Tigerlily, your wandering chivalry like hot lips to my skin. Burrying myself in you, I blend with the white of your eyes, the rugged rash of your suffering skin, waiting, wanting you and yet having nothing. I have a demon for a wife, she delights in your pretty face and she hates my life. Moonlight sonata so pretty in your malicious eyes, I drink your deceit in easy, burning swallows, your evil eating me alive from deep in the grave. How wonderful it is to watch the flames die down and your charred world fall to ash, you pretty hate machine. War rebel goddess against the fading Armeggedon sun. How sweetly you smile, demon eyes open wide, the vermin slipping from those scabbed lips like bats from the chasm of your world. How we might slink into those covetous arms and sleep but never wake.You, me and the devil makes three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Presents; PART ONE   Character Presents; PART ONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Presents; PART ONE
Page 1 of 1