Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention: Please Read

Go down 
+3
akkanatrum
Silent
Sapientia
7 posters

Should we move to Aimoo?
Yes
Attention: Please Read Vote_lcap25%Attention: Please Read Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
No
Attention: Please Read Vote_lcap38%Attention: Please Read Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Undecided
Attention: Please Read Vote_lcap37%Attention: Please Read Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Attention: Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Thank you for your opinons and everyone's counts (Warrior! Attention: Please Read Icon_wink ) anymore would be appreciated as I decide on this topic. Thank you!

Edit: Also I think that in a few days I will put up another final poll with no undecided to see the total outcome now that most people have taken a look at the site.

-Silent
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:38 pm

I browsed a bit more.... and still don't like >>..... but it's up to silent, like moohn and warrior said n.n

though, I have to say, if the tables feature is the only thing bugging you guys, I could write a tutorial >>
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Yeah, I initially clicked on undecided, but after visiting Aimoo, I realize that I really like this place. I'd hate to move again, and although I joined Aimoo for precaution's sake, I didn't really like it's setup.

It's up to you, boss!
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 pm

I felt the need to try and continuously click no xD. While I'm much like Akka in saying that my opinion is INFERIOR to that of yours Silent Razz Joking aside, I brought up the idea solely because I was worried that perhaps we would leave this behind. Msn groups was awesome, probably beyond awesome. But, it wasn't even close to being personal like this place Smile I like...possible love xD...this site. Sure Aimoo has htlm or whatever but that seems to be the only difference, its still forum based...anyways...I say no...but it rests in Silent's hands[PRESSURE! Razz]
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Well I'm going to see the pros and cons of that site and then weigh them against this site. Because the posting option is a lot better on that site but there are some other things Im not so sure about.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm

I don't think we should ^^ but really, I wouldn't mind overly much. I just think you guys have put so much work into this site, why bother? so long as we can write.....

but it really is up to you guys, lol -sinks back into background-
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 am

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals* OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *pees pants*

What do we do. Do we get to go there?? DO WE DO WE DO WE!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 am

http://msngroup.aimoo.com/-FireIceWolfPacks-/_whatsnew.msnw.htm

MY BABY!!! THERE IT IS!! AT THAT LINK!

I didn't know that when I signed up for Aimoo it actually did that!!!

-sobs-
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:27 am

I don't have an opinion, honestly. I'm fine with either and will flow in the direction we end up with... so... I'm not much help there x.x
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 am

O i thought you meant something else...I think its cuz I have the password and stuff. I'll check.
Back to top Go down
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:24 am

Silent wrote:
*cough*

We have a site there....

We do, but we are locked out of it. It is an archive for the MSN Group.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am

*cough*

We have a site there....
Back to top Go down
Sapientia

Sapientia

Number of posts : 38
Pawprints : 65

PostSubject: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

On a seperate thread, Warrior brought up the topic: If Groups was back, would we migrate once more? Not everyone shared their opinions, and I think that should be done now.

While browsing for a forum hoster that would support HTML, like forumotion, I came across Aimoo. I've seen this host before, and in fact, they supported many sites when Groups shut down, including Fire and Ice: Archive. I was looking around a bit, and what I found was down right shocking.

Aimoo is a forum hoster, like Proboards. However, it has a very sophisticated user system, like Myspace or Facebook. Even has chatrooms. And the posting? It supports HTML alright. Look at this: Posting Box

It is an exact replica of MSN Groups posting format.
Exact.

All the Pro's are there. The only Con is that there isn't a way to make a portal or pages.

Well? Aimoo is a damnably good option. Is it worth another move?

Last edited by Sapientia on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Please Read   Attention: Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention: Please Read
Page 1 of 1