Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

-Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:22 pm

A familiar scent reached him, and he growled lowly to himself. How nice of her to show up, the disappearing act was getting old. Zaiaku's attention was pulled away briefly by Gladiator's words, warning Damean once again. Oceans watched the bru move away, before averting his gaze to the prince. "He isn't completely in the wrong, my prince. I've done what I had to in order to keep my skin, and some might see it as negative." For once, the joker's lyrics were honest. And while his mind wandered to her scent, Zai did not remove himself from Damean's presence. She could wait, as far as Zai was concerned she could just up and disappear again. "Know that if you are a better king then your father, that you will have my loyalty. Think over how you want to get that girl here, I will still gladly help, but I must attend to something first." Zaiaku raised his frame from the terra, and casted one quick glance to Damean, before moving away. Black pillars brought Zaiaku towards the scent of rotting flesh, and the sweet familiar scent of Bloodeye. He stopped just paw lengths short of her, ocean hues looking her over. "What a pleasant surprise..." His playful tone returned, but there seemed to be a bit of venom in it. He was growing tired of the cat and mouse game, and though he couldn't deny his attraction, he was beginning to wonder if she was worth it. "Welcome back again, love." Zaiaku reclined onto his haunches, ocean hues never wavering from her.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 am

Damean nodded to Zai's words. There wasn't much the prince could respond back but it was nice to hear. Then when the bur was gone Damean felt his legs crumble and she laid between the two piles of grass that he didn't know, but they were the graves of his parents. His mind was on them. He could remember a strong smell. Probably his mother but he knew nothing of his father. Only that he looked just like him, so everyone says. He wished they were here though. So he could ask them for help. His next choice would be Rawbones but he too wasn't here. Nor Akiko. They were all missing. How was he to learn about life. Leading. Tracking. Hunting. Now he knew he'd have to learn on his own... That'd be fine... He could. But his mind went to echo and he closed his eyes thinking of midnight meadows. And navi. And cinder... It'd be okay...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 am

Balthier was starting to wonder about sticking around for a while longer. He didn't know where Morgan went off to, though, or if he even left the lands yet. Rodion hadn't sent any word, so things must be going well at home. He had been familiarizing himself better with the lands. It was time for new herbs to grow, and it wouldn't hurt any to point out to Petra where some nice remedies were growing this year.

The healer was starting to head back towards the main area when he caught sight of a somewhat familiar scent. Ah. It was the little prince. He sighed, but another scent caught his attention. It was the older wolf who had spent lots of time with Damean when they were in Midnight Meadows. He had seen Rawbones' short time of madness, and could understand why he didn't approach. Still, it wasn't safe, and the little prince probably didn't realize his surrogate father of sorts wasn't around.

He'd never leave Vaarak alone like this... or at least, in the open where anything could happen. Walking forward, he said, "Damean, right? I'm Balthier, one of the wolves from Midnight Meadows who assisted your pack. If you mind my company, I can find Blade or someone else who's free. I think he's not looking for you yet because he thinks you're upset about the exchange of words between him and Gladiator and wanted to give you some space for a while." Actually, he knew this for a fact, as the wolf had told him. "Of course if you want to be left alone..." He supposed he could do that, too if the young prince really wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:39 am

Petra smile briefly, and then tilted her head as Blade continued to speak. It wasn't often that he spoke in length, and it was even more rare for him to open up about his past. She listened intently, cringing as he spoke of being turned on by his own birthpack. It was such a terrible feeling to be rejected. She knew of such things, also, having grown up in Jabbar without any stable parents. Her mother had abandoned she and her brother, Flame, early on when they had fallen very ill. She saw the momentary gleam in his eye, a part of the darkness that inhabited all who made Jabbar Junayd their home. Though violence and the like was not her style, she couldn't help but to feel a flutter of exhileration for her mate at that moment. She knew Blade was not one to be consumed by his darker side, but he was fully capable of harnessing that part of himself to become a deadly force to be reckoned with. Her tail flicked and then wrapped itself around her hinds. She perked up when he gave his answer to her question.

She furrowed her brows, giving him a look. He needed to eat something after being involved in such a fight. "You really should eat something to keep your strength up," she said, her voice less firm than her expression, "I would be more than happy to hunt for you if you wish to rest." It had been quite some time since she'd stretched her legs in a good chase, and she found herself almost itching to do so. Still, she wasn't going to go bounding off if Blade didn't really want her to go, so she waited to see what he would say.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye perked up as she realized she was being sought out, and she felt somewhat surprised as Zaiaku approached her, his demeanor clearly expressing his displeasure towards her actions. Though his words sent one message, the tone of his voice told her what he really thought. It was very obvious that he was not happy with her consistent disappearances. However, she couldn't help but to feel surprised by the way he felt. She had never thought that it would actually matter to him whether or not she was around. She was too used to males wanting her for only one thing and disappearing on her when it was convenient for them, and she had not truly thought of him to be any different from the rest. But, perhaps in a way he was. His glare at this time was very powerful, making her feel almost inferior, and it was only her hot-headedness that allowed her eyes to meet his without faulter. She quirked a brow as he welcomed her back, seating himself near her.

Not moving yet, she glanced him over and allowed his scent to drift through her nares. He was still as handsome and appealing as ever. At last, Bloodeye rose to her paws and moved towards him, wrapping her body around behind him, her head nuzzling his shoulder. Her scent drifted around them as she did so, and she said apologetically, "I'm sorry, my love.. perhaps I should have stayed around this season." She was teasing, somewhat, but she almost regretted hiding and waiting out her heat. She was not sure how great a father Zai would make, but she knew in the least he would create more than worthy offspring, and she knew she was capable of raising whelps with or without their father around. Still, something in her told her she wasn't quite ready to go through with such a thing again.. too many painful memories remained, and she knew not the fate of either of her children.

Not wanting to dwell on that at the moment, or ever, in fact, Bloodeye came to sit at Zaiaku's side. "What can I do to make it up to you?" she asked him, casting her glance over the environment and then back to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Petra would always have the strongest heart in Blade's opinion. Who else could walk with darkness and stay unscathed? He couldn't imagine staying with a pure pack, even if he were able to be friendly with them. Their ethics and methods were different, especially with warfare. He'd go insane. Yet, here she was, and looking out for his health and being proactive about it. Sure Blade had good observation skills, but all he'd do is mentally and/or verbally note that and come up with some ideas on why. Generally, it wouldn't occur to him to see if there was anything he could do. Not at all if the wolf was a stranger.

There is nothing scarier than a worried female who loves you a fellow wanderer had told Blade once. Blade had crossed paths with him and in hopes of striking up a conversation, the stranger told him about his sister having second thoughts about her brother leaving only to return in three winters. Blade, of course, had found a way to lose his follower as quickly as possible, but remembered those words, as he remembered most interesting bits of thought. He knew Petra was no pushover when push came to shove, but her mix of concern and determination carried quite a force, despite her gentle nature and words. True, it was a different force than that of strength, but nevertheless, it was a... different force. Perhaps that wanderer was right somehow.

"Ok, if it doesn't bother you," he responded, paused for moment and continued, "I can go with you if you'd like." He'd hate for her to go off to hunt something if she didn't really want to. Then again, she did always did seem to enjoy a hunt; her speed was good for it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am

Watching his brazen orange eyes, Petra could see Blade's mind working quickly, mulling over thoughts, ideas and memories, returning to his quieter self. It did not bother her, for she knew that was just part of who he was, and it was yet another thing about him that she admired. He was not like those mindless, brash brutes who strutted their muscular bodies like it was all that mattered. No, Blade was not like that; he was an observer, and for it he had collected a wealth of knowledge, which most others could not acquire.

Petra smiled when Blade gave his answer, and she couldn't help but to feel pleased when he offered to go with her. She knew she should be telling him to go rest while she did the work, but.. she just wanted to spend more time with him. They could rest well afterwards, and she knew she could offer her den for him, for it was spacious, dark and well underground where noise would not easily disturb a tired wolf's slumber. "I really would like it if you came along," she said with a smile, and gave him a soft, playful nip on his cheek before bouncing away.

"Is there anything in particular that you crave?" she asked him, her nose already to the air, picking up trace scents of prey in every direction. This time of year was plentiful, and she was glad for it. She could smell it all.. deer, beaver, elk, rabbit, moose.. anything they wanted. Her muscles taught and ready, she merely awaited his word.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:17 pm

In his mind it wasn't a question, these lands and wolves were a change. Back home, Zai would've just jumped the next wench that strolled by. Fae's vexed any bruja, and temptation was always within grasp, so why was he chasing one woman so vigorously? It was something he would dwell on for a while, but for now there seemed to be a bit of play happening. Ocean's watched her every move with a cold stare, he revealed nothing with his demeanor. Zaiaku remained still as the vix wrapped herself around him, the lingering scent of intoxication reached him, but only a breath gave away his thoughts. That one brief scent filled him, and made him curious, but her words cut his mind to shreds. He could hear the slight tone of teasing, and with it he repressed a growl. Once she took a seat next to him, the black hessian stood and moved away a bit. "Perhaps stay for the next season...else I find another wench..." His playful sarcastic lyrics fell quick, and a quick glance to her would show her the play in his ocean pools. Mitts carried him back to her, and he returned the favor by brushing up against her, whipcord lightly tapping her. "Or perhaps you find another bruja? I do like the idea of having an excuse to rip out a throat..." Zai hissed out the first part, a dark smirk crossing his maw. Zaiaku returned to his haunches next to the fae, blue hues looking her over.

Last edited by WarriorWolf on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 pm

His ivory form laid still his muscles rippling with every fresh breeze that hit his form. He drifted off into sleep. His eyes flickered behind his lids. His mind began to race sending him into a swirl of emotion. His life flashed before him from the time of learning things from his father, to him holding his love, to the birth of his nephews till the point he was at now. The emotions kept coming making the massive male whimper as he slept. Then it stopped and there he stood in the dessert alone. He scanned the area looking for something... anything... Then he spotted it. It looked like a wall made by man. He moved to it eyes scanning the wall looking at the marks carved into the stone. Then he could hear the voice of the shadow that has forever haunted his dreams. "What makes you think you could win this war. As we speak there multiplying. More will come from the far seas. It's only a matter of time." The voice's words were echoing as if he was standing in a empty room. Gladiator stood still staring at the wall. The voice continued "They are behind this wall forever protected by the engraved markings that you see on this stone. To defeat the clan you must remember who it is that you are." Gladiator snorted then finely spoke "This is more then me... The clan will live in us all but the evil inside will thrive we are one with are packs now and this silly war will be no more once the true air to the thrown arises." The voice laughed a laugh that would make even the evilest of creatures shutter "Time is not on your side Gladiator it's only a matter of time before you end up like your brother. Madness seeps threw your blood and rage will over power it all." Gladiator turned his head to where the voice was coming from and before him stood a beautiful black wolf. His onyx caught held strands of silver making his caught glow as if he where a god in this dessert sun. Gladiator looked at the wolf mind racing trying to figure out who he was but he couldn't think straight the dream was making his mind play tricks. Was this wolf even there? The dream continued as the wolf spoke "You know who I am for I am apart of you that you wish no one to see. You hold the knowledge of the elders now. Your fate is no longer written. Your destiny is what you make it Gladiator... Find you and you will find what you are truly made for. Revenge is bitter sweet and will only cause more pain. Find you and the answer will come..." Gladiator looked at the wolf and just as he was about to ask his question the wolf raced towards him at full speed fangs showing as if it were going to attack. The surprise send him into shock as he bolted himself back into reality. Gladiator looked around making sure no one saw his foolish moment. He laid there for a minute then stood shaking his pelt. He began to move back to where he had left Akiko sleeping. The fea was still lost in her dreams as he laid close but far enough so she wouldn't be disturbed. He laid there and thought of the dream and the meaning it had. He knew he had to find himself but to him he was already who he wanted to be... Who was the wolf and why did it say it was apart of him? so many questions left unanswered....
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Blade caught the smile and noticed the feeling of wanting their mate close by was mutual. It was probably better for him to conserve his energy, especially since the adrenaline had died off long ago, but he didn't want to rest yet. Most pack members were doing just that, and they were at their most vulnerable. Of course, vulnerable they were not, but in relation to their normal standing, they could be considered as such, even while hosting wolves from Midnight Meadows.

He felt the light nip, and smirked, following after Petra, glad to see her playfulness come out. "I don't have a preference. Unless you want to hunt anything special in particular, I'm fine with catching a deer," he replied. He felt as if he still had a lot of energy left, but he knew better than to use such a method to determine that. It was easy to overestimate one's own capabilities. He always took everything one step at a time, which was why he doesn't burn out suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:17 am

Petra was glad that he decided to come. She really didn't have any preferences to what they hunted right now either, so deer seemed like the easiest catch at the moment. Nodding in agreement, she bounded off into the woods, though being considerate of Blade she did not go too far ahead. She was already on the track of a deer, and she knew it wouldn't be long til they found the herd. Her curved tail was high in the air, waving joyously as she tracked down what would be their next meal.

As she suspected, only a short amount of travelling brought them upon a luscious meadow and a grazing herd of deer. Crouching down, she let her leafy green pools scan over the animals in front of her. She scoped out the lesser individuals; elders, the ill, the injured.. there were a few. All they had to do was single them out and bring them down. She looked back, waiting for her mate to be next to her so they could get moving and coordinate their movements for success.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 am

Blade was following with ease, noticing her happy mood, or at least, what he's seen multiple times as happy in the past. His steps were as quiet as they ever were despite the drain of his energy, so he didn't have to bother to make any attempts to soften his steps. When the herd was in sight, he lowered his body towards the ground, eyes picking through the deer. His gaze turned to Petra, to see if she had one in mind. The scent of deer aroused his senses, especially that of taste. He could almost taste the blood right now, but for the moment, he'd wait for Petra's cues. After all, she still was the leadhunter.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 am

Seeing that Blade was near her now and waiting on her signals, she nodded and glanced one more time to the herd, picking out her target. A young, rambunctious buck who seemed to have injured his leg in some sort of competition with the other youngsters, limped amongst the herd. She was sure that as soon as they got the herd moving, he would be knocked about by his fleeing fellows, and he would have enough trouble just trying to keep his balance, nevermind starting at a full run right away. Petra flicked her tail, signalling her intentions.

Then she moved around the edge of the meadow, knowing which angle she would drive the deer from in order to get them going in a direction that would hinder them. The river was behind them, and though the strong would pass it with ease, others would be left to struggle. And she knew that her target would slip up on the loose soil and slippery river rocks. Bolting out, she wasted no time in getting the herd going, and they stampeded away as she'd suspected. She watched the young buck and tailed him closely, driving him with the rest.

Only moments passed before the fastest of the herd reached the river, some bounding over it, others splashing through with little difficulty. The young buck she'd been chasing lost its footing as she had hoped, and she spared not a second as she took the opportunity to lunge for him. She caught his hind leg in her teeth and swung her head, teeth slicing a deep gash right through an artery. The bleeding began, and she knew, even as he struggled away from her grip, that it was only a matter of time before he was worn out and she and Blade would have their next meal.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:38 am

ooc:|| I'm so sorry this took this long guys.
Bic:||

Damean had been thinking lightly when pad falls echoed around him. He didn't recognize them so he lifted his head and noted the brute coming towards him. From Midnight. That's right. He spoke softly and Damean shook his head. "no no you can stay. I wouldn't mind company. How are you? And everyone else. I saw you aiding them. Are you a..." he paused tilting his head "oh! A healer?" he smiled a little and wagged his tail. Maybe for once he wouldn't have to talk about growing up. But learn something about the different abilities in the pack. The functions... Not his job...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Balthier's tail swayed, pleased Damean had been able to recognize his status. "Yes, I'm a healer. Quite a tricky task at times, but today, it was easy," he replied, approaching a little close from his more distanced spot and sitting down to get comfortable. "I, and everyone else are fine. Blade has a new scar, Akiko and a few others are resting, and some have a bit of the usual after-war agitation that will continue to quickly fade."

Some of Damean's excitement reminded him of Vaarak, but this pack's youngster seemed to have a better head on his shoulders. In fact, he seemed to be interested in the idea of positions, judging by the way he lit up when identifying Balthier's own. "Is there anything in particular on your mind or that you want to talk about?"

-Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Blade1

Blade saw her target. He ran after Petra and the pack, tailing a short distance behind. By the time he reached the river, many of the herd has already crossed. Petra was on top of the downed deer, attached to its hind leg, which was now severely bleeding. He decided to quicken the process and moved to it's head, biting down on the back of its head while on his his paws swiped, forcing the head down the edge of the river, where it had fallen near. With bleeding in its neck and leg, on top of the partial drowning, it would only last a few more seconds...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 14 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones, watching ever intently, became paranoid as young Damean was left alone. Though he was unsure of the previous brute's intentions with the pup, at least Zai hadn't showed any malicious intention. But, now that the prince was all by himself, the elder was unsure of what to do. Should he move in and act as a guard? Should he keep the boy company? Or should he simply continue to lay where he was, observing from a distance? The inner part of himself told him to take the watchful stance of guardian, yet now he didn't trust himself, and he wasn't sure of his ability to safely keep the prince... safe. Thus, he hesitated, holding his breath as he sat there indecisively. "Dammit..." he growled to himself in agitation. What was wrong with him? His claws dug into the ground as he laid there uselessly.

A sudden movement caught his attention, and he saw another wolf padding into the clearing; instantly swayed, he shot to his paws and took several steps forward. His hearing failing him, he hadn't noticed the wolf's pawsteps, and he had been too absorbed in his foolishness to take any notice of Balthier's scent. Suddenly realizing who the wolf was, though, he slowed his forward momentum so as to not appear threatening, though his hackles still rose anxiously. Just because this wolf was an ally, didn't mean he was completely trustworthy. And furthermore, Balthier was a packmate to the wolf Rawbones had slaughtered. The elder wasn't sure how he would be viewed by Midnight Meadows, though it had really never been his concern before, but with no current, capable pack leader, Rawbones was on his own in that respect.

So, somewhat dumbfounded and irritable, Rawbones merely stood there, unsure of what to do. Maybe, if he was lucky, they would just ignore him.

Bloodeye could see his cold stare, and knew he was not impressed with her consistent disappearances, coming and going as she pleased. Perhaps I'd best practice what I preach, she thought to herself, narrowing her scarlet orbs. After all, both she and Zai had agreed that they were unimpressed by the past Alpha's constant way of coming and going without a word to anyone. Not even to his own mate. And now she was behaving in the same way. Shamed momentarily, she perked her auds when she heard a single, heavy breath from Zaiaku, and her attention was placed back on him without faulter. She couldn't help but to quirk a brow; she knew what had run through his mind at that moment, and yet, as she placed herself at his side, he took on a stoic expression and put distance between them. As he spoke, she heard the playful sarcasm in his voice, though his suggestion, even in jest, made her hackles prickle with fury. She knew what she would do to the femme that dared tempt Zaiaku from her.

She looked upon his oceanic pools, feeling suddenly very possessive over him just at the thought of losing his interest to some other wh.ore. She breathed in his scent as he brushed by her, closing her eyes briefly, simply to enjoy his presence before he spoke again, coming to her side. She smirked, looking up at him. "Well, if that is what you really wish..." she said jokingly, then shook her head, "I know just how deadly serious you are, love." For she felt the same. And, though she liked the thought of causing a little chaos, at the same time she was done toying around. Zaiaku would be hers, and hers only. There would be no sharing, and she would make sure of it. Pressing close to him, she wrapped her tail behind him, again taking a breath, delighting in his powerful presence.

------------------------

Petra was thrilled as she saw Blade come up and make the final move on the deer. He hadn't wasted any time taking his opportunity. Her tail wagging, Petra came to his side, her eyes still lit up from the exhileration of the hunt. "That was great!" she exclaimed, licking her mate's cheek. The deer had fallen silent and still, and had clearly taken its last breath. Suddenly noticing how hungry she was herself, the femme took hold of the deer by the neck, close to where Blade had his jaws clamped on. She helped pull it away from the water, where it wouldn't continue soaking up moisture, and they could eat peacefully. Looking to Blade, she smiled. "Well, we might as well fill our bellies now," she said, looking to their catch hungrily. It was a good size, and when they were done with it, there would still be plenty of meat left over. Reaching down, Petra took a bite, savouring the warm blood that filled her mouth..
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Blade grinned at her exclamation, the battle, for now, forgotten. He wasn't about to bring it back up anytime soon. They brought the deer out of the water's reach before digging in. He started to dig in, ripping out strips of meat. He'd be too stubborn to admit, but just the scent of fresh blood was causing a pushing at his mental walls. For as long as he could remember, he focused on honing his mind, since he knew building muscle mass wasn't an option. Fighting in the front lines wasn't a frequent event for him, but when it happened, bloodlust held him for longer than most.

He'd eaten more than he normally would, but not enough to slow him down need he run or fight again. Looking over at Petra, he questioned, "What do you want to do now?" Chances were, the others were doing whatever they were doing, and they'd have to entertain themselves or find someone who's not doing anything and sociable. He stretched lightly while waiting for a response. He was tired, but his somewhat subdued, impulsive side was more restless. Ultimately, he didn't care as long as Petra was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Akiko rose from her slumber, the ghost of Gladiators presence lingered on her. She wrinkled her nose. It had been a long time since his scent had mingled with hers, let alone any males. Shaking off her pelt she looked at herself. Despite Gladiators ministrations she was still very dirty and worn looking. The rest helped but she surmised it would be nigh on another moon cycle before she could feel right again. Quietly exiting the are she realized it was irresponsible of her to leave the pack in such disarray but she had faith in her packmates. So without further delay she headed down to the nearest bathing point and submerged her body, cleaning and fully tending to her wounds. Her pelt an ivory gleam once more, most of her wounds hidden save for some on her face and legs. She walked now easier but her hind leg still throbbed but it was tolerable. Making her way up to where the packs scents mingled she let loose a low call. It was a general all to order to find out what was going on and to straighten things out. Almost anxiously like a mother she scanned the area for Damean Junior, her chest tightening when she did not immediately spot him.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 am

Damean looked at the brute sitting there patiently as he explained on how everyone was doing. Good. He worried about them all but didn't know how to approach the situation so he felt it better he didn't and went through someone elses first hand knowledge. A healer. Strange. He shrugged slightly and looked to the side. "I don't know I have millions of questions that I don't think should be answered yet." he looked towards Balthier before pausing and
Looking to his left. "rawbones!" he barked out jumping to his feet "excuse me" he said quickly letting his feet carry him away while he pardoned
Himself towards Rawbones.

"you're okay! I was afraid! Akiko didn't tell me much. Where did you go?" his words cane out in a rush and he wanted nothing more then to burry his face into the brutes chest but he felt he couldn't. He was supposed to be king... Not a puppy...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Balthier nodded, sensing he probably wouldn't be the best wolf to talk to. As he excused himself, he said, "I'll be where Akiko is if you still want to talk to me before I depart, then. Perhaps a message to your friends in Midnight Meadows, later." He had heard her call, and decided it was a good time to see if things were settled enough for him to leave. After all, the beta hadn't given a definite all-clear sign yet, even if it was obvious. Plus, as a healer, he'd feel weird if he left everything to Petra. Besides, Fran was a skilled enough healer, and Vaarak knew a little bit as well.

"The young prince is with one of your wolves named Rawbones," he spoke as his slim form appeared before Akiko. He'd seen that she had brought the lad back, and during their stay, it was she and Rawbones who seemed the most protective, like both of them had decided to adopt Damean. He worried about his brother when he was out of sight to figure this might be the case even for those of darker hearts.

Blinking, he questioned, "Are you alright, injury-wise? The others I've seen seem fine enough." A quick dart of his eye showed he was the first here. The others had scattered to various parts of the land. He now waited, for a response, or even a reaction. After all, he had spoken before she had a chance to, ally or not, but he felt it pointless for anyone to waste air if he had an idea of at least of the questions to be asked. She was the beta and was responsible for the pack, so the questions for these answers should lessen the amount of other questions.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

He watched her leave then he heard her call. The large ivory male moved to where the others seemed to gather. He watched waiting for her words pools scanning for Archillis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 am

Akiko watched as one of Midnight's wolves Balthier came first and approached her. The first thing he did was tell her where Damien Jr. was which she nodded to him gratefully for. Any slight of social etiquette went unnoticed to her, she was never so refined that way. He made a query into her injuries and she shrugged. "Nothing that won't heal on its own." She commented mildly. The blood had been washed from her coat but there were several fresh battle marks on her face, chest and legs. Worse had been inflicted on her before. "As long as the other are okay. What is the general status of the pack? That is if you are aware of it?" She knew he was not of this pack but he had clearly been meeting with all the wolves and would probably know how stable everything was. She needed to know where to start once more. For again she had taken up the mantle of Alpha until it could be taken by the prince. It was going to be a long year...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 14 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones watched Balthier dimly as the male dispersed toward Akiko's call. He would respond to her in due time as well, though for the moment it was Damean's enthusiasm that occupied him. "Woah!" he rumbled, firmly planting his nose against Damean's to give a little mock shove, "Slow down boy, before you hurt yourself." It had been a long time since he was last around any whelps, and he was caught off-guard for a moment by the pup's energy. Shaking himself off, he glanced to Damean, his eyes softening to the boy. Stiff and grouchy as he was, he couldn't help but to feel less rigid now. He snorted at Damean's concern, "You don't have to worry about tough old brute like me," he reassured the pup, flicking his tail into the air proudly. He seated himself beside Damean, looking the pup over briefly. He imagined that their past King looked exactly the same when he was that age.

"Anyways, we don't have all day to sit around chit-chatting," he said gruffly, "Akiko has called and we had better get over there before she uses our pelts for rugs." He stood right back up and stretched out his legs. A low growl rumbled in his throat as he felt the aching stiffness of his limbs caused by his mindless wanderings. Facing Damean, he lightly grabbed at the pup's scruff and tugged him along to get him moving, then released him and started at a trot in the direction from which Akiko had called. Rawbones tried not to move too quickly, for he knew the pup's shorter legs would hinder him, but he wanted the youngin' to keep up, too, and build his endurance. Damean would need to be strong and healthy for all of them one day, and he couldn't be allowed to become pampered.

Suddenly feeling much more alive than he had felt only moments before, he strutted with his head held high. He thought he would be trapped in his misery for good this time, but it seemed such things would never keep him down again. Not like the way he had let himself go after Katell left him.. He snapped at the air, erasing such thoughts from his mind. How troublesome. Rawbones kept a steady pace until he spotted Akiko, and then slowed, coming into the clearing in a relaxed manner. Somewhat self-conscious again, he glanced around suspiciously and held his head low, tail swiping from side to side. He approached Akiko and flopped down several feet from her, glancing over his shoulder to look for Damean.

----------------------

Petra tilted her head to Blade as he finished his meal and looked to her, asking what they should do next. She could see the energy pulsing through him, though she knew his body was tired and needed rest. It was merely the remenants of the battle that kept him in this state of adrenaline. She was about to suggest that they retreat to her den where they could both have meaningful rest, but it was then that Akiko called to the pack. She must want to know what was going on, considering she would be the pack's step-in Alpha until Damean grew. "Well, it seems Akiko wants us to gather," she said softly, shrugging her shoulders in compliance. She leaned towards Blade and washed over his muzzle with her tongue before gently nuzzling his cheek.

Then she turned, her tail curling over her back. She was always one to respond to the higher-ups right away, so it was natural for her to get going right away. Perhaps after this they could finally rest. With her belly now full, her body was telling her that she needed to sleep, and she knew Blade needed it more. Without another moment's hesitation, Petra began towards Akiko, moving at a comfortable but somewhat hurried pace, until she came to the clearing where some wolves had already gathered.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Balthier nodded, knowing better than to push, especially when this wasn't his beta... although that had never stopped him before. Still, he should show respect. He was representing Midnight Meadows after all. He tilted his head at the question, thinking for a moment. "From what I've seen, most are resting, but I don't think many have yet slept- still too alert or reflective, whatever the reason may be. Their lingering war aggression had started to cool off when I last saw them. I don't know as of late; I decided to give everyone some space and make sure the borders were secure." He turned his head, seeing Rawbones approaching. He figured young Damean would be right behind.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Blade1

Blade heard Akiko's summons for the pack and frowned a bit. Oh well, at least they got some time together. He knew very well Petra would be bound to a call. He was a bit more lax, but ultimately would show up in time. This time, though, he followed his mate, seeing that he had nothing else to do. Except sleep, his thoughts reminded him. As they found where the wolves were starting to gather, he noted the absence of a few, but ignored that. What he wanted to know was how long it'd take for certain wolves to show up... if at all. Blade didn't bother to waste energy being suspicious unless there was very good reason to, but he did bother to waste energy to note habits of his packmates. Currently, he was merely making observations despite his need to rest- it was in his nature to observe.

The fatigue was there, though, and it was growing more difficult to hide the more subtle signs as time passed. He blinked, trying to rid himself of any signs that could be hidden for the duration of the meeting. He approached to sit down a comfortable distance away, nodding towards Akiko respectfully as he did so.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 pm

It would seem yet again that they survived the random chaos that plagued the lands of Jabbar, since his arrival Zai had seen a missing king, a dying queen, a hot headed beta, and then a new king. Among other things as well, the bruja had been apart of all the chaos, and it had fueled the relentless fire within him. Zai had kept his life, though he could've lost it, possibly, when he let his tongue run free. Those Midnights were fun to play with, but he knew that his lyrics could've sparked an attack. Not that Zaiaku was afraid, in fact he had purposely enticed the wolves. As much fun as he had fighting, the bruja preferred to play games with his opponent, words got him far in most situations. Truth was subjective, the dark male had spread quite a few lies, all in the name of fun. Only one of the wolves had been smart enough to catch on to his game, and that had saved him a few scars. No, he would not return to Tartarus. Not when he was having so much fun in the lands of Fire & Ice. On top of all his fun, he had found a woman that defined his tastes.

What had been her first words? If he recalled it had just been his name, ah but those hues had been and still were as enticing as ever. Ocean pools continued to look over the woman, as her lyrics finished he smirked. Indeed, the male had seen many of fae's. He was certain some still carried his children, but that was history. Zaiaku wasn't sure what would come of Bloodeye, her disappearance were so constant. A little break every once and a while like did him good, she was much to much to handle for long. The thought made another smirk cross his maw, and he pushed it away quickly. Auds flicked at the sound of Akiko's call, and his mind wandered. After seeing so many changes in command, he wondered what his place was in this woman's mind. He recalled a fierce attitude when he had initial met her, it was attractive at first, but over bearing, as though she was compensating for something. Zai knew who's button to push though, and he knew her's wasn't one he really wanted to bother pushing. "Though I doubt our presence would be missed, perhaps we should play their game and go to the family gathering." His lyrics were mocking and sarcastic, as his gaze turned back to Bloodeye.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 am

Fiery pools watched the bruja as he looked over her, her eyes focused on his ocean hues. A low growl rumbled from her chest, though it was not one of displeasure; no, it was quite the opposite, in fact. Sadistic thoughts ran through her mind as she looked at him, and she wanted to just devour him. She wanted to scold him and punish him, and beat him into submission. To make him cry and make him vulnerable, to show his weaknesses to her and rip that powerful, stoic expression from him that would only be his to have in the presence of others. Yet, she had no wish to truly harm him, she simply wanted to make him her own. Her tail lashed from one side and then to the other. "Zaiaku.." she murmured, narrowing her eyes as she continued to admire him in an almost hostile manner. Akiko's call broke her from her dangerous, girlish musings. Then Zaiaku's voice entered her auds, and she came back to her senses somewhat, taking a deep, sharp breath.

She smirked at his mocking tone - it was clear that he did not take the authorities seriously around here, and he was not afraid to have a little fun taunting them, too. She rose to her paws and pressed her muzzle against his, briefly and gently grazing her fangs along his lips. "I suppose you're right, darling," she said smoothly with a coy grin playing upon her maw, "Perhaps it may provide some form of entertainment, anyways." She chuckled lowly before moving away from him, her tail flicking through the air. The scent of her season had all but faded, and she was somewhat relieved, though still annoyed with herself for keeping herself hidden the whole time. It would have been more than worthwhile to make herself available to the handsome brute that pursued her.

Bloodeye moved gracefully through the woods of Jabbar Junayd, to which she had become quite accustomed. Being off and about on her own afforded her much time to silently observe and memorize the terra, as it was her usual nature to interact with others when they were around, rather than just watch from the sidelines. As she approached the clearing, she took note of the wolves that had already gathered, and as expected, she and Zai were some of the very last to arrive. Shrugging, she strode forward with her tail held high and proud. Her eyes came upon Akiko; the femme looked worn and scarred. Bloodeye felt nothing but energized, and malicious energy pulsed through her veins. For what reason, she did not know, she merely knew that she needed to do something with it. The spur of the moment drew her in, and she suddenly felt unable to resist the temptations within her mind. Her focus was no longer on anyone else at the moment, ignoring them all casually as she approached the Betess.

"Akiko, dearest, you look exhausted," she said, her tone sickly sweet as she eyed the femora, "Surely someone else could take your place and lift the burden for you, don't you agree?" Bloodeye stood a couple feet from the smaller femme, her tail swaying thoughtfully from side to side, the look in her eyes fierce and intense. As always, she'd been interested in power amongst this pack, and though she had best interests in mind, the demand in her mind to take over was overwhelming at a time like this. She wasn't looking for a fight, but something drew her to do what she did, and she stood there expectantly, waiting for some sort of response.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 am

Amongst other talents, the black hessian was great at reading others. He knew what sadistic thoughts coursed through the fem's head, it made him smirk in spite, but something within him admired it. Almost fell for it, and believed in it. Something within him felt submissive to this woman, and that plagued the bruja. Physically, Zaiaku radiated dominance. It was sly and playful, and definitely sadistic, rather then brawn and bark. He had learned at a young age to get his way by using words, where as his siblings proudly displayed their muscles. Not to say he was a scrawny male, the bruja could hold his own. Why fight when one could convince the other his way? The joker would never show it, in any shape or form, but to her his eyes would show everything. Some part of him was the submissive little b.itch to Bloodeye. The murmured name made his chest tighten, and a low growl escaped him. It was of attraction not aggression, and a smirk danced across his maw. Darling. That petname made the smirk stay for a bit longer.

Zai stood from his haunches, his ocean pools following after her, as though they were chasing her down. He allowed her to move ahead a while, before following after her scent. It would prove to be entertaining, and he wondered what Akiko had to say about everything. What with all that has happened, and yet selfishly Zai was really curious about how she felt about him. It always came down to that, the bruja was innately vain. Not to an extreme extent, it was subtle. The joker took his time, leisurely following after Bloodeye. He imagined they would be the last to show up, which made him lest interested in being there any earlier. Slinking in behind Bloodeye, his gaze moved over the wolves. Where was the young king? He had already grown fond of the boy, at that the hessian stifled a chuckle. Oceans looked Bloodeye over, watching her closely. Auds flicked at her lyrics, and although his features remained flaccid, inside he was a bit startled. Akiko did look worn and tired, but Zaiaku knew this wasn't likely to stop her. She wasn't the type to let lyrics like that slide. Instead of stepping in, the hessian threw on a smirk and watched intently.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:35 pm

He had heard the call but didn't undersstand what it meant till Rawbones said something about going to Akiko. He hadn't seen her yet either! He gracefully followed after Rawbones, for being a pup yes, he was slow, but he was growing and it felt good to get himself moving again. They came into the clearing and familiar scents popped in and out of his mind matching faces to their marking traits. He walked up to Rawbones, having fallen behind him as they trotted over towards Akiko. It seemed the time for silence, for her to talk, and he slowly walked over and sat down semi close to Rawbones but not too close. Maybe it was cause he was getting grown up that the indepence of himself started to show. His eyes landed on a white fem who Zaiaku trained hehind, her words were something that made his hair rise a little. What did she mean? He understood there was supposed to be an alpha or a leader of some sort but what did she mean by Akiko handing it to her. Was this going to be a bad thing? He didn't know this lady so he didn't understand what her motives of this action meant but he would probably soon find out. His eyes left this scene and traveled to the other wolves walking in. Blade. Petra. He knew them, he knew Balthier too, and he was already there. He liked him. Damean then looked at Akiko waiting for her to say something to all of them about why she called them there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: