Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm

The black bru walked with the white vix back into the lands of Jabbar. "Testy pack aren't they. Oh, it doesn't matter. I'll have words with Akira eventually. Damean's...mistakes need to change. Bloodeye, what do you think about all this? Are you willing for the change of alliances. Or were you rooting for the world to become some healthy haunty loving family joined together by one wolf?" Evander turned, stopping to look at her, waiting for her answer. The elder came up and he felt the heat over him. "You stink...like birth. Oh, we much have a new family member. But Rawbones... He was Damean's little buddy. This isn't going to work now is it?" Evander's eyes looked at Bloodeye and he felt a smile grow on his face... "If it gets violent, you'll earn your place, lets just say, if you want to"

The black brute turned his body and headed over towards the scent. He couldn't hear the words but he changed his body and sent a look at Bloodeye to slip in the shadows but stay close. He whimpered and crouched down somewhat near but far away enough to not be a danger to her. "Jaded...Rawbones...what's going on. Jafren just found me, he's worried. Is there anything I can do" His voice was so soft compared to what it had been moments ago when he spoke to Bloodeye. Oh he was good at this game...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Jaded

Her eyes looked up hearing Evander's voice and smiled. Ahh here was another she had come to trust. Damean's own brother. She looked at Rawbones and smiled weakly. "Let him near..he needs to hear my words as well before I cannot utter them anymore." She said feeling her throat tighten with grief. She flicked her thorns forward and lifted her chin. These were not only a queen's orders but a mother's. "Evander..." she said and looked to the pup nursing at her teat. "This is my son. I named him Damean after his father." she said softly her voice growing weaker and the pool of blood around her hind end larger. "I wish him to live Evander. Find a fem with pups that will take him. Rawbones will help look after him...I have asked this of him. " She paused and flicked her ears back picturing a small black whelp running through the sand, tongue lolling and happy. A tear fell from her eye.

"Promise me Evander you will keep him safe as well...please...for me." She asked and turned and kissed her son tenderly then looked back up to her mate's brother. "Promise me."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 pm

"No, no wounded, but you're the only healer in the pack I'd depend on, and I think Jaded is going to have pups, although I do'nt know how close she is," he answered as he started to run back. "I'm not going to walk back to the pack this time... I don't want to encounter another scene where I could have helped if I hadn't walked back." He turned to look at Petra, adjusting his speed when necessary, as he wasn't sure if Petra had shaken off the effects of whatever those humans had poked into her.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

He should have felt guilty... but he didn't. He acted sad though and felt a wine choke on his throat for effect of grief. "Damean...Damean Jager" he said with a soft tone and pushing himself in the den a little. "Jaded, a promise with all that I am I will help Rawbones take care of your son. He'll be the pack's little whole son. I promise. But you shouldn't...speak like this... I'm sorry... It's just so much. Damean would be proud of you though..." His eyes spied the dead pups and he whimpered into the darkness. "I promise" he pulled himself back and stepped into the light of the day. His eyes locked onto the shadows where Bloodeye would be. He walked over and howled into the sky letting those who were in the lands that more grief would come... He had to act like he cared. His eyes rolled though and he stepped away. He needed to do something though. "Bloodeye" he stepped closer to the shadows and whispered into the them as if he spoke to a tree, only she would hear this. "Go find Zai, and I sent Harmi after him. Tell him to kill all but one and let her nurse one...we'll use him or her, whichever they let her have left... Act like you care about Jaded...tell Jack of what's going on. That Damean is dead and that I have stepped up to the plate of Alpha. The pack is in mourning and things need to be done here and that I will send word eventually. Bloodeye, run swift as a storms wind, before they kill Liar too..."

Evander turned back around, caught eyes with the elder. "Go to Cinder..." he pushed himself back into the den knowing the elder would understand what was needed to be done. "Jaded. I called... hopefully Petra will be here soon... don't fret. Rawbones and I will keep the promises you've asked. I swear on my life..." more like he swore on his life this pup would grow up to be nothing like his father, maybe head strong like his mother, but this little thing would become a machine. He'd have to rid of Rawbones though...he knew the bru wouldn't sit well with what he had done to his family...how own brother, and the thoughts of what should have been done to Jaded if her own body hadn't hated her enough to kill her off...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 pm

She had run as fast as she could what with the limp of her brother's attack when he had taken Cinder's pride. She didn't want to believe this elder who had come to her home, and so, she entered the lands in which she was banned from. Her father's scent was everywhere and hot fresh tears of the elder's words being true leaked from her eyes. She felt Landen beside her and she pressed into him. She smelled blood first and went right for it. It lead to a den, and she stopped dead seeing her father. He turned his head and she looked at the green eye then brown, this wasn't her father... she choked a little and Landen licked her cheek softly and she should have been shocked but she welcomed it. "Evander, this is Exodus..." He was watching her, standing infront of the entrance to block it and she knew this was where Jaded was. She could smell birth...death... and blood. "Mom..." she called out softly. Was she already to late?

She stepped closer and felt Landen move with her. This was not her real mother, and she knew this, but she was the closest thing to one. She stepped closer to the darkness, she knew Landen was holding Evander away, keeping him at bay from her entrance. "Mom... It's me. It's Exodus" she felt hot tears rolling down her eyes... she should have broken the rules and came back sooner... now she was too late...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:14 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Rawbones

The elder bru locked eyes with Jaded as he adjusted to the dimness. Her eyes lacked the luster of life, and he could see it fading from her quickly, but he refused to believe it. It was just a trick of his old eyes. He moved closer to see her better, but nothing changed. She was weakening quickly. His heart raced. Then she spoke, and her voice was as frail as her body and eyes, and she spoke of what he feared most. His ears pressed against his neck and he bowed his head, eyes burning with sorrow, his senses shutting down on him. He heard little of what she said next, and it was not until another entered the den and she requested him to move that he snapped back, ears forward on full alert. He did not step aside, he merely backed himself closer to Jaded, watching as Evander came closer. He did not utter a sound, put his lips peeled back defensively, teeth bared as he drew in a deep breath, attempting to calm the twitching nerves just under the surface of his neck; his jaws clenched and opened in a dangerous manner.

He stood over Jaded and her son, waiting until Evander left to calm himself. He turned to Jade, his expression tender toward her, though he felt overwhelmed by grief. "Jaded, I wish you wouldn't go..." he pleaded softly, knowing well how futile it was, "Damean is dead now... what friends have I got left?" One after the other, they all left him, through disappearance and through death. He had not a friend to name after years gone by, for they were all gone. He had packmates, he had wolves he knew he could trust and count on, but he did not know them and feel for them like he did Damean and Jaded. He shook his head as he realized the self-pity he was expressing, and how it must affect the Alphaess in her last moments. He heaved a breath and licked away several tears before he spoke, "I want you to know... that I love you," he said, his voice low but soft, "I will not fail you Jaded.. your son, Damean, will be well cared for."

He knew not what else he could say. He would not let her down, even in her death, despite what it cost his weary old heart to keep going. He looked up as he heard a soft, feminine voice, calling out 'mom'. His brow wrinkled and he took a step forward, only to come face to face with an obsidian femora, a face he hardly recognized. He was about to snarl in warning for her quick entrance, but when he heard her speak her name to Jade, he made recognition of her status in this situation and backed himself up quickly, dipping his head to her. The late King's daughter, Exodus. She'd been away for so long that he was surprised to see her now, though glad she could be there in Jade's moment of need. He remained silent, allowing things to unfold as they would, though his muscles were coiled, afraid of what might happen if he could not save Jaded's son..

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye followed behind Evander as they returned to the lands, smirking as he mentioned the Muerta pack. She had never met them before, but the aura that resonated from that place seemed far darker than that which was here now, though she could tell that things were soon going to change. She scoffed as he asked her opinion on the so-called 'healthy, loving family world' that Damean had strived to achieve. "Such a world does not exist," she commented, lashing her tail. She knew that would be enough to answer his question. She nodded to him as he made mention that she would earn her place if she took to the violence that might ensue. There would be no problem in her mind to create suffering upon others with her own fangs. She melded into the shadows quite easily, despite her peltage, waiting as Evander went to visit Jade.

She had little problems with the Queen after they had resolved their quarrels of the past, but if this was the way things were to be, then she would play her part rightfully. She needed to devote her loyalty to a part of something that would get her somewhere, not get herself killed for the loyalty of one wolf that she could probably do without. Suddenly Evander's voice rose into the air in a howl, and he returned to her, stating a mission for her. She shrugged. It would give her something better to do than lazing around here. Besides, it would be interesting to get in on the havoc that Zai would soon create.. She turned tail and set off at a high speed, following Zaiaku's scent with ease, for it stood out more strongly in her mind than the others...

Petra stumbled along behind Blade, moving her paws swiftly. The more she moved, the more she got back to balance and awareness, and she kept up with him more easily with every step. She understood, somewhat, the urgency of the situation, and glanced to and fro as they moved, wondering what things she could pick on the way to Jaded. Little remained as the cold season had taken its claim, and the only herbs she had were back in her den. She was about to turn to Blade and tell him she would retrieve her needed items, but a howl rent the air and spoke of sorrow. "Blade... " she didn't know what to say. Did she dare utter that they were too late? Pressing on, she moved in the direction of the howl, knowing that things were not right, and instinctively knowing she could do nothing about it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 am

Jaded

Her tawny thorns flicked forward as Evander's voice reassured her and she nodded. "Thank you." She said and watched him slip from the den. She looked back to Rawbones when his voice came to her asking her not to go and she smiled at him gently. "My dear friend I wish I could stay.." The words were soft and choked in her throat and she looked down at her son. She still felt the life ebbing from the bleeding from her loins. Then his next words were soft but true and she smiled. "I know you will take care of him....like he was your own." She said. "And I love you too my friend." She said softly. She did love him but it was in a different way than how she loved Damean, she loved Damean fiercely...Rawbones she had loved like a brother or father but she still loved him.

Another voice hit her ears...calling her mom, in that soft feminine voice of hers. "Exodus?" She callled blinking her eyes as if it was getting harder to see. She smiled. "Oh my daughter." she said and tried to wag her tail but it wouldn't lift from the pool of blood that she lay in. "I am so glad to see you before...." she let the words go with a breath and glanced at Rawbones in a silent "please keep an eye on her too". She looked down at the whelp at her teat. "This is your brother. I named him after your father. Has Cinder had her whelps yet?" she asked softly now laying her head down as she was to weary to hold it up anymore. She sighed heavily. "I love you Exodus." she said. "And you too Rawbones and my baby son....and I love Legend too...despite everything...." She choked tears now not wanting to leave but she could hear Damean's own voice calling her. She felt her eyes closing and she was taking breath's more shallow now. "Keep him safe..." she whispered and then a slight smile came to her maw. "Damean?" Her whisper came and then her breath fell and she was gone with the small life that she brought into the world cuddled at her breast.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Exodus listened to her mother and smiled. "I love you too mom" she smiled and then, it was over. "Mom...Jaded...MOM!" she wanted to cry but she held back... "Rawbones... watch him please..." She ment the pup, and she stepped from the den. "Landen, help me." she didn't ask, she was demanding him to and he listened. He follwed behind her and she looekd back at Evander who's ears were back, he almost looked shamed... "What's going on?" she asked quickly but Landen shook his head. He'd tell her later, not here. She walked into the brush and before she knew it the smell of her father was strong. She held back more tears and looked at the dark body that laid still. She felt Landen stop and she kept going. Her head came down and she pressed her head into his body. "Oh dad..." she said softly and she began to cry. What was going on! This wasn't supposed to happen. She kept crying though and felt a warm body next to her, she turned pressing herself into Landen's coat and he wrapped himself around her. "I'm too late..." she cried and he hushed her, once the tears seemed to stop, or atleast her sobs did she felt him growl and looked up quickly expecting to see someone more dangerous then the bru standing there. "Legend..." she said softly, and Landen was up in an instant and growling even more. "Wait, stop, Legend, what are you doing here?" she wanted to attack him right there but his eyes were trained on Damean and she too felt his broken heart, they were sinblings weren't they...

The black bodice of a female walked behind him and she knew it was Depression. She wanted to smile to the fem for they hadn't had problems but the glare she got was dangerous and she kept her mouth quiet. Legend looked up to his sister and Exodus looked away. "Landen...help, Legend, you better not come near. Rawbones will kill you if you come near the grave site" She sighed, not wanting to explain anything to him and she began to pull on Damean. Landen growled and pushed himself under his brother and lifted him up. Exodus helped him and they both carried Damean to the den. "Rawbones...will you come out here with him... I'd like to put Damean in there..." Exodus waited for Rawbones to come out with the pup...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Rawbones

Rawbones felt at ease as she returned his feelings, though they would never be the same as what he felt, but it was still a comfort to know that love was there for him. He smiled as she acknowledged his willingness to care for her son, and he would make him his own. He stepped back to let Exodus have her last moments with Jade, catching the Queen's look to take care of Exodus as well. He would do anything requested of him in this tender moment. It would be all he had left to strive for after this. He slumped down as the last breath fell from her lips. He looked to Exodus as she spoke softly. He did not need to be told again. This pup belonged to the pack now, but the boy was his, and he would make sure of it. He stayed put as Exodus left, unsure of what to do right away. He knew he would need to get this pup a new mother to nurse from, but he couldn't move.

It was not until he was summoned outside that he made a move. He gently took the cub by its scruff and left Jaded behind, unable to glance upon her still body. He cringed as he saw Damean's body, and shook his head solemnly. He nodded to Exodus and moved away from all the other wolves, crumpling to the ground and wrapping himself around the small bundle of life. He figured he would wait here until the burial was settled. Exodus lived with Cinder, didn't she? Maybe if he returned to Midnight Meadows with her, things would go smoothly. Though Damean had made a truce with them, he couldn't imagine that the pack wolves would welcome anybody with open arms, especially a dark wolf, someone who had killed their own kind in the past.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 am

Blade heard her voice, and turned his head. Her voice had trailed, and he muttered, "It's too late, isn't it?" There couldn't be another explaination wit hthat tone. He sped up, to match her pace, which seemed as strong as ever. If that was the case... then Jaded would be happier... if an afterlife even existed. She had always been devoted to Damean, even when it seems like he'd abandoned the pack. It probably was too surprising for her body to fail, wishing to go the the one-way path Damean had gone to be with him again.

He realized Evander would truely be the alpha now, being Damean brother, but how long had the pack known him? And, what of the elder as well? Then he caught on another scent. Exodus? Had she come back? He looked at Petra, then continued running. They were all in the same area. He saw the den what Jaded had apparently retreated to, and stopped, seeing a few wolves outside. Rawbones was off to the side, a pup in his possession. Looked at Petra, he nodded to the pup and Rawbones. If Exodus wasn't in the den so soon after arrival, then Jaded truely had passed on.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:01 am

Petra nodded grimly as Blade spoke her thoughts; it seemed all too apparent that things were not going well, and sorrow hung on the air like a thick, suffocating cloud. When they arrived upon the scene, most of the wolves were huddled about outside of Jaded's den, Damean's body amongst them. Though she had known what to expect, Petra couldn't help but to shrink back with a rather shocked gasp. She could never have pictured their King like this, for he had always been strong and confident, a wolf that could strike fear into others with simply his presence, yet gentle as a loving father to his followers. Petra was sensitive, and seeing him how he was now caused her heart to ache, and she did not want to go forward.

She glanced to Rawbones as Blade nodded over to him, seeing that a pup lay huddled and whimpering between his forepaws, obviously longing for the company of its mother. She glanced back to the den with a heavy heart. Jade would never have let her's and Damean's whelps away from her sight if she were alive, so it was clear what was happening. It was all such a shock though, for Petra to wake up back in the forest, only to be bombarded with bad news and tragedy. She saw Exodus and wanted to wag her tail, but the mood bid her not to, though she wondered why the younger femme was here. Had the news been relayed to her quickly, and had she come to have a last moment with her parents, or had she come to claim the throne? The latter seemed unlikely, but she was sure it was a possibility. The scent of Legend wafted on the air as well.. her hackles rose with the discomfort of knowing his presence was near, though she wondered why he was not present. Did he have plans being here, or was he here for the same reason as Exodus?
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 pm

The dark hessian moved back into the land of Jabbar, his mission complete, and some entertainment gained. Zaiaku’s ocean hues penetrated the foliage, as he stalked through it. The taste of blood was still on his tongue, and the bruja smirked darkly. He would’ve enjoyed another fight, but he had his orders. It wouldn’t have been much of a fight, a Midnight and him, taking care of the idiotic father. Zaiaku had chosen a different route; after all, Evander wanted only the pups killed. Bring the realization that the male was outnumbered; Zaiaku would’ve preferred the other way, but no matter. He had bathed briefly on his way, though there was likely still a small lingering scent of the Pearl on him.

He was curious what other mischief he could get himself into, or what other missions Evander wanted. He was also curious about that white woman, and he smirked again at the thought. He supposed he ought to stop ignoring her, it wasn’t like her disappearance had bothered him entirely. Zaiaku slipped into the main area, and his gaze moved around. Death, it wreaked of it, and not just from what he had caused. This scent of death was likely Damean Jager’s body, rotting away. Zaiaku smirked, the dark king had seemed flakey from the beginning. Zaiaku never really spoke to the male, but he knew he didn’t keep him in high regards. After all, the king hadn’t even been around upon his arrival. But a part of him respected the male, for he knew they shared a few traits. It wasn’t like Zai could say he had never ditched his pack.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:44 pm

There was so much to do, and this mourning junk was taking forever. Evander felt all this, but showed his sorrow about the situation all on the right que. The bru waited till Exodus had taken the body of Damean in the den with Landen and then began to cover them both up with what little dirt she could. She kept herself busy, not looking at a one of them, dragging sticks and dirt clumps in her mouth to cover the den, when she was done, she was nothing but dirt and tears. Evander stood up at this point and moved forward, his head turned to see Zai in the area and he wanted to smile to the bru for a job well done, he would hear the pack's mourning cries eventually. But now it was time to take Rawbones out of the picture. "Exodus, I know it is a time of mourning, but there is also a bigger time, the pup, Jaded mentioned Cinder..." He paused as another scent filled his nares...something familiar. Legend? He looked around in slight nervousness and then paused a second before looking back at Exodus who's eyes were trained on him. "We'll take him to Midnight. Rawbones can come? Can you make the travel? We'll help" her eyes trained on Landen who nodded and looked at Rawbones for confirmation...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Stupid wolves. Stupid everything. He hurt badly but he couldn't do much about that right now. He needed to get into the protection of the pack, he didn't know who would show up, who wouldn't. So Curse was going to go along with her awesome plan and take over the Midnights, and without Dracul following him, cause that would be pretty unhealthy of him, and what of Gladiator... Who's side would he choose, after his 'family' just defended him. Harmi would be here, wouldn't it. And now... Oh this was going to be interesting... Deadly stayed in the back though, there were too many new wolves, to many strange, and too many old. He wouldn't be able to show his face here...not yet. He kept to the back, maybe Harmi would show up and he could have someone to stalk the pack with until someone came along and granted him a walk around back in the lands...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:58 am

Harmawganis
Harmi moved back into the land form moving threw the shadows he picked up Deadly's scent really quick. He moved to the male "Hello there brother what brings you here"He said in his cold tone. Ebony form moving next to his then taking a seat. "Another mission complete... Seems things are changing faster then I would have ever thought." He shook his pelt white blue crystals looking at the pack. The two were well hidden. It was almost perfect. No one had seen them kill Damean no one but Akiko and Gladiator.

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:31 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones looked up as the fate of the pup was discussed, and he was asked to accompany Exodus back to Midnight Meadows where they would find Cinder. He had no objections and nodded his head, rising to his paws and giving each limb a good, long stretch. It had been a while since he'd made any journeys, and he'd been so busy mingling around the pack that he hadn't been out on his regular territorial trots that kept his muscles well-toned. He turned to Exodus and Landen. "I will make it, don't you worry," he said, his voice unusually dull and listless. He reached down for the fuzzy little ball of life by his feet, lifting it carefully by the scruff. He had just lost his two closest friends, and the boy was all he had left of them now. He couldn't let anything happen to him. Looking to Exodus, he nodded that he was ready to go, and waited to follow.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 pm

She entered the lands like a wisp of wind, with grace and all silence. Deadly calm, a brooding intensity hovering around her form. Blood was on the trees, the earth her mind. She wanted to sink her teeth into that brute. The one Akira kept her from. She marked her sister against her this day. Entering the scene where the wolves gathered she had tasted birth on the air and death. She saw the small pup that was beneath Rawbones and flinched as he resembled Damean. She knew what happened without asking. She bowed her head for the lost alphess, Jaded was not strong enough to bear her lovers death and the strain of birth was too much all at once. Cruel jems landed on Evander wondering at his pose. It was eager as if he was waiting to raise his banner and take Dameans place. She said nothing and walked silently over to Rawbones who held the cub in his mouth. Without taking heed to the bru, for she knew she need not to, she put her nose to the pup inhaling its scent. Pack, kin, Damean, Jaded, guard, keep safe...Eyes flicked up to Rawbones, a silent vow sent forth that cast his lot with his. She would protect this pup, even if no one asked her to.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 am

He stood, watching Akiko come back and headed straight for the pup. It seemed like most of the pack were present. Blade wondered if he and Petra should meet with the beta, seeing that she was looking at Evander. The air was tense, that was all he knew. He looked at Petra, asking, "Should we see how Exodus is faring?" He remembered how close the two were, and he didn't know how long she would be able to stay on the lands, or if the ban was even still in effect.

The idea of leaving the pack was just a fleeting thought. He couldn't leave- not now. He had to see this through. The old him, though, probably would have left without a care ages ago. Now, he actually had something to be loyal to... and someone to love and care for. He looked at the pup with Rawbones, sad and a bit worried. Things would change with a new alpha, for sure, but he also wondered what would happen to the alliances Damean had formed. Would they stay, or would they be broken? Still, he was sure Petra would always be able to travel to the Midnight pack without fear. He doubted he'd be as welcomed, but in his mind, it stood as an option if things were to go wrong. He allowed his mind to think back to the events the occurred till now in an attempt to piece things together. All he knew at the moment was that this probably wasn't a random attack. There had to be some logic to it- he just didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 am

Evander watched as the old wolves of Damean's life came into the picture of themselves... damn... he turned to look at them all before turning once again towards where Akiko came in. Muerta... she seemed tense, angered... damn... "Exodus... I don't know if Midnight is the best place for Damean. I think maybe Black Pearl...it's where Damean was most sided with, where they have darkness in their hearts too" of course he knew what he had just sent there. This shall prove interesting. He looked at her as eyes shifted towards him and he nodded as she did. "Rawbones... he has a point... and I don't know if Cinder's had pups. Liar...I'm pretty sure she has them, she has to...I dunno what to do. I'll follow you there though" she smiled towards the older bru and looked at Akiko... her first mentor...

Evander looked around listening to Exodus as things were said and decided...
Ooc:|| Bad bad but I gotta get back in the groooooove.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones switched his gaze from young Exodus to Akiko, noticing her approach with not an ounce of tension. One of the very few he would trust around baby Damean. He remained stock-still as Akiko pressed her nose against the youngling and drew in his scent. His eyes moved to her face as she looked up at him, taking in the intense look of goodwill for this pup; he knew she must feel as strongly for this pup as he did, though she was never one to show emotion. Rawbones was different that way. He did not fear letting his heart guide him, nor did he fear opening up to others. The worst thing that could happen would be for another to try to take advantage of him, or try to break his spirit, but it could not be done. He had been through too much, and he persevered every time. He was too deeply intune with the emotions and intentions of others to be played like a fool, for he was always observing, always paying attention.

Watching Akiko for a few more moments, he wondered what she intended to do. Would she leave these lands to which she was so deeply attached to ensure Damean's safety? Or would she remain, loyal as ever to this place? In a way, he hoped it would not be the latter. Though he had never been close with Akiko, she was one wolf that had always been there; they had shared their strong loyalties to Shadow, and when the time came, things shifted to Damean. Again, the loyalty had been boundless, yet she had always stayed here, while Rawbones had strayed for some time. He didn't think she would ever leave, but perhaps in this situation she would go with him as another pack member, to ensure the pup's survival and success as he grew.

As Evander's voice entered his auds, he turned away from Akiko. But his hackles rose as Evander tried to redirect them, and Exodus agreed. She didn't know that what Evander said was untrue. True, the Pearl swayed toward darkness, but there had been constant conflict between Jabbar and the Pearl. And it had all begun with the deed that Damean had sent him to do; to steal a whelp. And Liar had been the one to be stolen in return. And Rawbones had led one of their wolves here, only to turn on him and take out his eye. Tristan. He did not see how it made sense to go to the Pearl. Rawbones would never be welcome there. He looked to Exodus, shaking his head, and he put Damean back down. "We must at least try to see how Cinder is coming along," he insisted, "I am by no means welcome in the Pearl, and in fact, I believe our relationship with that pack is most unstable. I will only go there if it is our last resort."

He picked Damean up again and moved away from the group, paying no mind to Evander and casting a look back at Exodus, seeing if she would come along. Lastly his eyes fell on Akiko, wondering what she would do. His tail beckoned her to come as well, but he knew she would do what she felt was best. Then he turned and marched forward, caring not what the rest of them felt. His duty was to Damean now. Despite having assisted in the murder of one of Midnight's wolves long ago, Rawbones felt that their fallen King's truce with them would make this easier than showing up in the lands of the Pearl. He was headed now toward the border, and had no intention of stopping or changing his mind. He didn't care to hear what Evander had to say on this. He had to do what he knew was best, and he would see to the pack of Midnight Meadows first.

Petra glanced around the group of wolves, and she could hear conflicting words about where the pup was to be brought. She turned her head as she was addressed by Blade, who wondered if they should see to Exodus. A small smile lit her face despite the situation and she nodded, padding over to the female. She knew Exodus would be leaving soon, but it would be nice to see her again and exchange a few quick words before she left. She touched Exodus' shoulder with her nose and gave a shy smile. "Be careful on your journey," she said simply, knowing there was no time for conversation, "I will come to visit you and Cinder in your homelands the next time." Her leafy green orbs shone, and she hoped that Exodus would be open to such meetings in the future.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 am

Exodus listened as Rawbone's spoke and it instantly set her mind backwards. It was so true...wasn't it? She should have not forgotten. Guilt passed through her and before his look caught her she was following him. Landen was right behind her and she only caught the last glance from him to Evander, one of hate, one of betrayal one of mistrust...what was going on... She tried not to think out loud as he came up next to her and nudged her chin. "Sorry Exodus... I should have spoke up. Rawbones...thank you" His eyes trailed to the pup and his face broke. Exodus nudged his shoulder in question and he shook his head softly. "It just isn't right, none of this seems right and Rawbones is making a smart choice here... we're going to Midnight Meadows... Oh... I'll be right back" Landen turned before Exodus could argue and walked right back up to Cinder. "Don't linger here long...none of you..." he worried and before any words left her he turned and dashed back to Exodus coming to her side as the four of them left the boarder...anyone else coming...?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Akiko10

Akiko's eyes flicked from all those who stood around. Landing on Exodus's she examined the fems face. She was holding back, her visage proud and strong. Strong like her father. Akiko's body was taut with tension. The recent events had left her...unbalanced. She didn't like to be unbalanced, it made her uneasy and prone to anger. Evander wanted them to go to the Black Pearl and her ear flicked, a thought of dislike at the notion. Before she had to say anything Rawbones set the pup down, Akiko nosed the small creature and nodded her head to his words. "Midnight Meadows is the better choice...we shall have to make it known to my...to Muerta that the land is under our protection. Otherwise..." Thoughts flicked to the Midnights, she knew they were an unsettled bunch. Especially after she witnessed them rip apart Dracul, hell she was unsettled.

Without waiting any long she nodded her head as Exodus agreed with Midnight Meadows and fell in step with Rawbones. Very low so that only the hessian could hear "There is treachery afoot Rawbones, I feel it in every shaft of my fur..." Growling low to herself she shook her mane and scouted ahead, a lone white figure against the bleak future..
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

Soaking up the sun with his dark pelt, the demon smirked as he lazed around after the ‘mission’. He had no care to go speak with the mourning wolves, despite Evander being among them. The wolf was one Zaiaku respected, if only because he was good at his treachery. The real respect went to Deadly; the man was familiar to Zai, in his ways of doing things. Oceans swept over the land, one that no longer belonged to the dark king. A new time had come, and those who worshipped the old king were few in numbers. Zaiaku’s gaze lifted from the forest and looked in the direction of the group. Dealing with the whelp, and deciding what to do with it. Auds flicked, catching slight words here and there. His interest was mild, and he knew it wouldn’t be wise to intrude. The white vix was back, the beta, and Zaiaku smirked, despite her being beta, it seemed Evander was the likely choice for being the alpha.

Dark pillars lifted him and brought him into the forest, moving closer at a lazy speed. Oceans watched as the group of Damean loyalists began their journey, he supposed they had finally come to a decision. Not that it mattered to him, he was more curious about other things, other….wolves. Lanterns scanned around, curious about Evander and now Bloodeye. Where was that woman that vexed him? A dark smirk danced across his maw, and he sat among the shadows of the forest. Amusing over his own desires, over his own stupidity for being under the spell of a woman who came and went. Perhaps it was the chase, though it didn’t seem like much of a chase.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Crow10
The lithe white form shambled back onto his scene. For the past few months he had been traveling the borders, ensuring safety for his home in lieu of the recent treaties. They could not afford to let Muerta come in and ruin something like this so quickly. Sure he had stopped in when he needed to, when he was needed, when food was scarce on his side of the territory, but otherwise remained a temporary outsider, though he knew he was far from one. It amazed him that Damean had liked him so much, taken him in despite his demeanor. It seemed a lot of things about Damean surprised him. An atypical man for a dark king. He was a dark king with sense, not just one stricken with a lust for power and blood-fed rage. He grew wiser with age, and Crow had been lucky enough to see him go from just a king to an absolute ruler. Firm and resolute, benevolent to his own, loving even, but fierce and vicious to those deemed unfit. It was a beautiful thing, really. And whatever these other packs tried to tout about their own leaders, it was certain that Damean was the best of them. And they all knew it.

Crow had heard the howl, heard it cut off half way, panicked, and had gone running at his top speed, cutting through the middle of the terra to reach his king. But once again, as he had been only once in his past, he was too late. As he reached the area where the rest of the pack remained, the scent of chilling blood stung his nose. This was no prey's blood. His heart skipped, causing a shock to hit his chest and fly up in a loud beat to his ears. He pinned them back to his skull, brows drooping to give his clown's mask a look of despair. He held back from the crowd, craning his neck to see the mangled form of his king. He lowered his head in respect, in grief. As they cleared, to go off to Midnight, he had heard, he took his chance, moved forward to observe Damean's body. His eyes scanned it, watched for that brief moment of denial where he might have moved, and sighed because he knew it would never happen. He began to realize, quickly and painfully, that he had truly lost what he cared about now. The last time he had been too late, he lost her, lost his family, lost his home. And now, in the wake of Damean's death he saw that he had lost the one man he actually looked up to. No one else had ever been able to hold that kind of sway over him. And now it seemed no one else would ever again.

His nares caught the stench of Legend suddenly, and although his instincts willed him to lunge at the bru then and there for showing his face here, he held back. This wasn't the time or the place, and there didn't need to be any more blood spilled today. He smprted and turned his face away from the young dissenter, attention focusing on an older scent. This was similar to Damean, and yet wasn't Damean at all. He moved around the corpse to confront Evander, though the name was not yet familiar to his ears. He came at ease, far from dominant, and nowhere near submissive to the stranger. "Family, I suppose?" He questioned stiffly before introducing himself. "Crow. Guardian, spy, and jack of all trades to the king," He still referred to Damean as such, smirking mentally though his distorted features showed nothing of the sort. His trusted ebony bird landed by his side, once again to emphasize his namesake as it always seemed to do. It was eyeing the corpse a ways off, though it knew better than to pick at it. "What happened here?" He continued rather bluntly. He wanted answers and he wanted them now. "It's not everyday a king is murdered on his own lands."
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Evander watched the wolves go. Noticed his brothers look and let his head fall only a fraction... Then there was a voice and he turned eyeing the wolf with no questions to his strange appearence. Crow. One of damean's other most loyals... Shite. He hung his. Head and shook it softly. "I'm sorry to say that the king has been murdered. If you have the time a story to tell..."

Evander stepped away from everything and sat down... " if you remember damean's going for a while he came home. Called upon us and a bunch came only a few didn't. There is an Elder and another in midnight. Landen is one of the brethren too he follows exodus. We came and then he came. He's a midnight and there was another one too. They cheap shot damean and this is the result he went on a walk and never came back till exodus brought the body with landen to lay with jaded and the pup in the den... only one. A sir and he's named after damean himself. They've taken him to midnight to ask cinder for permission to feed the whelp thanks to legends deeds in the past. You wanted to know..." evander sat there only a moment longer... "but now this is your part in all this. I'm Evander. Alpha of these lands. And yes I plotted againt my own brother." a smile crept along his Mae and he felt a body come beside him then another as they came from the shadows...

Deadly the killer of damean himself held a naughty insane look. He came out from the shadows eyes the color of damean's spilt blood. Then came legend and depression he too held a smirk. "Petra and blade should skidaddle too... Mind delivering this news tithe others? Meet them in midnight as them if they want to come home to such news..." he smirked waiting for this brus reaction knowing full well harmi was close by and zai his new right hand man... Oh finally no more lying...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Crow10

Crow had listened to Evander with as much respect as he could muster. The story, who was who and how it happened, though it all seemed like a blur. His head fell at the news of Jaded being gone as well, their single pup. Damean would have been so proud to see his son. And that son would have grown up to be a true image of his parents. He had been excited himself to see the child. Now he was separated by a border. Not much to fear, considering they were allies and all, and he would ponder the matter later, but... The large bru's words caught his ears. Alpha... Plotted... No... This whole time he had been sitting in the presence of a murderer. The one who had taken the last of what he could have maybe called family... He was inches away, and the white hessian had fallen into his trap like a fool. "You," he inhaled his snarl, creating the illusion of a thousand fierce demons crying from his throat, before letting it out twice as loud as he responded, "Will never be my king."

The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. They had him surrounded. He spun in a circle. Deadly, one whom he hadn't met yet... Those eyes caught his before he snapped his gaze at the two he really cared about. "The thieving bitch and the brat prince have returned. How lovely," he snapped, masking his fear. "Your faces don't look much better since last I saw you. Didn't get enough of me running you out? Or have you just become accustomed to the pleasures of Evander ramming you from behind?" He licked his lips and spat at their feet. "Your intimidation wont work. Numbers don't scare me." He braced himself for any possible onslaught. The bird stood firmly at his side and cawed louder and louder, as though it actually thought it could make them leave. He would have loved to try and take them on his own, but now would have been a good time for someone to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 am

He sniffed the air as he ran back into the danger zone. More? There were more! He quickly hurried, an older scent was fresh again and he followed the trail coming behind a group of four wolves, Evander was in the front. Traitor...he had no name now... Landen came up behind them but they were consumed into something else a white wolf. This wasn't Blade or Petra, he had seen them when Damean's death was announced. He stood there, looking at them, then looking at Crow. He had to act, and act fast, a nasty snarl erupted from his maw and he watched as Evander held himself just a little bit higher. "Don't think so highly of yourself fool" his words were filled with hate and he stepped around the group quickly feeting Legend breath down his neck as he came round and stood near the white wolf.

Evander's eyes widened when he saw Landen. So he left the wench to come here? Oh good. "Well well. Shall we kill you too then?" But his brother's look was enough of a challenge and Evander growled and Legend stepped forward. Deadly snapped at nothing in the air and came inches closer. "I haven't come to get killed you fool, do you think I want that? You're an idiot. I came to tell you that this...this wont last long, enjoy your power while you can, and then I also came to get the rest of the sane wolves who'd follow someone else other then a brother killer." He growled when Evander did, raising himself higher then him, the challenge was set, the war was started and the two siblings would die killing eachother if it came to that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: