Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

-Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Akiko face remained stoic even though she landed the hit. Dodging out of the way he was right on her and aiming for her chest. Lowering her head she engaged her jowls with his but continuously sidestepped never ceasing movement. Breaking the hold her mug was bleeding but it only made the deadly gleam in her eye sharper. If he wanted to dance than she would show him how to do it right. He would become slower eventually, she had all the stamina in the world, fueled by rage of Damean's death. Wolves clashed around the but the fighting seemed to have died down...Evander had fallen. She knew it and yet she was still unsatisfied. Deadly needed to die. "Come on pup, its time to go to hell." Curse's howl rang through the trees calling for a retreat. There would be no retreat for Deadly this day. Then she took her paw and quickly swiped it against the earth throwing some dirt at his face, cheap trick but she wasn't in this for the glory. Darting in she launched herself from her hind paw to wrap her forelegs around his neck, sure he could probably sink his teeth into her shoulder but she would make sure she took an ear off before she let go...

Eris had come in but everything was in an out too quickly, Jabbar wolves had come in so quickly there numbers overpowered the others easily. Evander had fallen...there were wounded. And Crow had fallen and his bird was injured. Glancing over at her own feathered companion she frowned. Another wolf carried Crow away and his bird stood on the ground unable to fly away. Making a small yipping noise her falcon flew from its perch and hovered above her. Approaching the crow she lowered her body and cocking her head to the side, birdlike almost she spoke softly to the creature. "I'm sorry to see you have fallen my winged friend. Would you like a lift for the time being?" She looked at the bird with eyes half shaded. Cadence, her falcon landed by her and she snuffled his chest for a second in a rare picture of affection and then looked back to the crow. If it continued to hop around on the ground no doubt it would earn the eye of some predator.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye returned the flash of fangs from Gladiator, taking her attention from Kira again. He was much too talkative and belittling for her liking, and he had too much confidence for his weakened state. Bloodeye would not be foolish enough to fall into his fangs while he was in his current state. Nevertheless, she had no intention of fighting with the brute, no matter how annoying he seemed. He was a part of this pack too, and she was not going to sully her reputation by acting out on her first impulse. She was already viewed with suspicion as it was. "We all have more to learn, so don't count yourself out," was all she said, not wanting to drag out his arguement any longer. It wouldn't go anywhere anyways. Only time and actions would tell them who was loyal to whom. But he didn't need to act like he knew everything. If he dubbed her not worthy enough to speak Damean's name, then so be it, she couldn't really care less. And she also didn't care what he thought about her trying to claim these lands. She'd had every intention of running off anybody who wished to challenge her, but return these lands to their original state, the way it had been before Damean had been murdered. Which meant having the original pack on their own soil. So what if she wanted to lead them? She was not power-hungry and monstrous by nature; she was merely the type who liked to give direction rather than take it.

Snorting, she turned around just in time to see Kira give her final words and rush off after Gladiator. She felt completely blown off and dug her claws into the ground, lifting her lips and giving a very displeased growl to nobody in particular. She looked up, ears perked as Blade addressed her and she reclined upon her haunches, taking in a deep breath to keep her cool. "I know that already," she said briskly, eyes narrowed. She had a heart, too, and could be compassionate and merciful when needed, but she was not tolerant of youngsters like Kira who thought they already owned the world. Bloodeye had had plenty more life experiences than Kira - she had run two different packs, birthed whelps and fought many battles. She wasn't going to let a little know-it-all brat like her try to run the show. But she also had no way of proving her worth to these wolves through anything but her present actions - there was no point in arguing with any of them on things she couldn't show them. She nodded to Blade when he asked her if she was aligning herself with them. "I've always wanted to be a part of this pack," she told him, "Evander was an idiot, not cut out to be a leader. From what I'd seen, Damean had a much better head on his shoulders and was much more equipped to lead." She knew she had to get him to see from her point of view what she'd seen, though, the reason she hadn't been overly impressed by Damean.

"Of course, since the moment I arrived here," she continued, "He wasn't around much. Always off, never letting anyone know where he'd gone. Forgive me if I mistrust wolves of the sort, but I've been abandoned too many times, and had too many 'loyal' wolves at my throat. I just want to be with a pack whose loyalty never sways." She shrugged, glancing around. No one ever really seemed to take her seriously, so she would let him judge her as he would. No one could blame her for viewing Damean the way she had, and she couldn't blame anyone for judging her either. Perhaps her choices in the past hadn't been the best, and she hadn't shown herself as the most trusthworthy wolf, but she was determined now to change that around. She would do what she had to in order to take care of these wolves in whatever way she could, and show them what she was made of. Despite the frustrations of doubtful wolves, she would not give up on them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Blood dripped from his maw, but the blood did not belong to another wolf. However much he would’ve preferred it, it belonged to his last victim of a meal. A tiny rabbit that barely filled him, and only mildly filled his entertainment time. He was curious if the show was over, considering how more entertaining it was then feeding himself with a tiny rabbit. He need some fun, boredom wasn’t his style. Of course, that usually meant he would instigate the entertainment. It was getting old though, and the dark bruja grew tired of the stupidity of most of the wolves. It seemed to always be the same routine, threaten, talk more, all bark and little bite. Of course, the last time he had been around, he had been called out for his entertainment. The one bruja had known that he was just having fun, purposely causing problems. It seemed to be the only good thing to do, considering everyone was so high and mighty on themselves. Grow up. Zaiaku smirked to himself, just because he could. Oh, the drama that would likely ensue upon his arrival. It seemed that at times he didn’t always have to say anything, not that he was entirely the friendliest male around.

It made him wonder at what he would get, if he was questioned at all. But then, that all depended on whether or not the drama had ended. He was curious on who he would see being the new alpha, if they had finished figure it all out. Loyalty seemed flakey in these lands. When he had arrived, an alpha had disappeared, and after that, died, then some random white bastard showed up to claim the lands for himself. The dark hessian hadn’t bothered taking much of what happened seriously, including the idea of being alpha himself. After all, before his arrival he had left his homelands to get away from being an alpha. Though a certain woman had enticed him into the idea again, but then again what bruja wasn’t vexed by a woman?

Zaiaku attempted to rid his maw of blood via the stream, the cold water rushed over his maw, cleaning the fur of the crimson liquid. He did a brief job, and continued on his journey back into the lands of Jabbar. Scents filled his nares, including the scent of blood that did not belong to his meal. The scent that reached him was the only one he was concerned about, that blasted woman that was just so intriguing. He brought his dark form through the final foliage, his oceans sweeping over the scene. Resting his hues on Bloodeye, he smirked briefly, moving close to her. “Did I miss anything fun, my love?” Oh, his curiosity raised on what words she would share. He couldn’t imagine she would’ve been pleased at his disappearance, and if she was, well then he would be surprised.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Blade nodded at Bloodeye's words. "You did come during... trying times. The way I see it, true loyalty to a pack is loyalty to all members of the pack. Although Damean hadn't been around, we were. The actions and attitudes of wolves in a pack can vary by who leads. Sometimes you didn't make yourself readily available to talk with, just as sometimes, we might have been busy." He turned towards one of the plants, continuing, "Sneaking mean deceit, but there are few times you aren't told things for your own benefit, like a parent with a whelp."

He noticed Zaiaku's form approach, and said, "Think over it, even if you know. You might think of something new, or a way to show your true intentions to the pack." He nodded towards Bloodeye, then Zai before turning to leave the pair alone for now. He walked towards Balthier, and stood a short distance away, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 am

Bloodeye nodded back when Blade spoke. She understood the things he said, and understood his point of view, the way he saw things. Everyone would see things differently, depending on their own values and what they'd seen and heard going on. She was tempted to argue with him, but again, she drew herself back to the thought that without proof, she could not justify her past actions. Thus, she kept her maw shut; besides, what good would it do to try and rile someone up who seemed to keep an open mind to her? "Thank you," she said as he gave his final words, a nod and was off to do his own thing. She appreciated his openess, even if he didn't trust her yet. That was something that she had to build on. Zaiaku had arrived at her side, and she had ignored him up until now, when she felt his breath tickle the fine fur lining her ears. She shivered, and turned to him with a cold, yet tantilizing glare. He had been out of the picture for quite some time, and she'd wondered about his whereabouts. Of course, she wasn't about to let him know that, now was she?

Instead, she let venomous words rush from her mouth, a greeting that would keep him on his toes. "It's about time you showed up, brute," she hissed, snapping her teeth just a whisker away from his maw before pressing her muzzle against his, "You've long missed out on all the fun stuff... although, I doubt the drama has ended here. Curse and her brother took off, and it's obvious they will be back." Though Akiko and Deadly could still be seen lashing at one another, and another male was being targeted by Rawbones, all of the real action had died down. If only he'd been there to see it. He had certainly missed out on a lot, but she hadn't gotten her claws dirty either. But no one had really needed her assistance, so she'd stayed where she was. Rising to her paws, she shifted past Zai, her orange-tipped tassel brushing him lightly as she did so. She was hungry, and she was sure that once these wolves were finished what they were doing, they would be hungry too. She still knew where the pack's winter storage was, and though most of it would be dried or rotting by now, there would still be some good morsels to keep their bellies full. The bodies of their prey had been drained of blood before being buried, and the soil would likely have soaked up a lot of the moisture. It was just the innards that would be unusable by this point, she hoped.

"Though I can tell you've just eaten," she commented, having noticed just the smallest of hints of prey blood on him, "I wonder if you might join me in uncovering the pack's winter stocks? These lot are sure to be hungry after all they've gone through." She looked at Zai, then padded back over to him and nudged him affectionately. She knew she could function without a male, but she rather enjoyed having this big, burly hessian by her side. Though they both tended to grow bored of pack business easily, they could quickly find amusement simply by being playfully sadistic with each other. She flicked her tail and moved past him again, this time heading over to the area where she remembered the food being buried. She let her nose touch the ground as she sought out the exact positioning of the bodies, and it wasn't long before the strong scent reached her nares. Some of it had definitely wasted, but she was sure not all was lost. With the recent cold, some of the dried meat was bound to have survived. Looking back, hoping that Zai would soon be beside her, she let her claws start raking the ground, and held back a grumble of annoyance when she found that the ground was quite cold and solid. Oh well, it was better to do a little digging than exert all that energy taking down enough prey for the whole pack, if they could avoid it.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm

The dark hessian gazed around once more, awaiting the reply of Bloodeye. Would it be sugar coated? Sweet words to greet the insane brute, or would she just spit venom? If Zaiaku had to guess he knew what was coming, and it made him slightly excited. She ignored him to finish speaking with Blade, but then acknowledged him with lanterns that made him smirk. It had seemed like he had found the woman that suited him most, she wasn’t afraid to be a bitch to him, though most of the time it didn’t last and was more for show. He would rather show up and be spit on by her, oppose to have her whisper sweet nothings. It seemed more genuine, and the black bruja enjoyed every moment of it. Auds flicked to Bloodeye, returning from his reflection and day dream, as acid lyrics poured from her. Yes! Zaiaku smirked, and remained still when she snapped at him. It kept him amused and always intrigued, on his toes would be a good way to describe it. The fill in was barely heard, considering Zaiaku cared little for the drama of the wolves. No, he had appeared again for her, that and messing around in empty lands had begun to be boring.

Ocean hues followed the woman as she slipped away, feeling the brush of her tail. The dark maw rose in a smirk, moving his gaze away from her briefly, looking over the rest of the place. The sound of a fight was still filling the air, but Zaiaku ignored them, his attention returning to Bloodeye. Who mentioned his last meal, and then the reserved meat for the pack. The pitch drake followed after the white woman, coming up beside her and gently pushing her briefly. “Allow a real wolf to do that…” The teasing yet playfully mocking lyrics came from the smirking male. Zai didn’t doubt the woman’s strength, in fact he was certain she would be able to do some damage. Playfully pushing her a little more, Zaiaku sniffed the cold terra, scratching it briefly, before forcefully raking it, leaving small ice crevices. He could tell it wasn’t going to be fun, but Bloodeye was right, the wolves would need the meat.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Ooc:|| Evander is dead. We'll leave it there. I have no pity post for him he can't talk anyways. XD haha! Aaaaaand... Here. We. Go. Bic:||

Serenity was bracing himself for some kind of attack after the bru slung his words, when nothing came, only air. His orbs danced as he watched Rawbones turn into a rabid beast attacking the talkative male. His eyes landed on Evander as Blade fell the final blow and his 'sire's' eyes died down to nothing more then death. Finally. He wished his mother would now rest in peace, wherever she was. Orbs danced around the group of wolves landing on Gladiator and an older male. He walked over to them catching Gladiator's words as they fell silent and Kira came over speaking before her whisper caught his attention. 'Accept the things I cannot change' he walked closer to her and nudged her shoulder. "Friend or Foe if I couldn't mind sharing some words with you...?" he smiled at her jerking his head to the side a little so they could step away from the group that lingered here. His eyes fell on Blade next and he hoped the brute could see how much his killing of Evander ment to him. He was alive now and didn't have some sort of bounty over his head, nor his potentially now deceased mother.

Pichtra looked at Gladiator while the brute's words left his maw. Without a second thought he turned and followed after Curse. He couldn't just let her live if she planned to come back here... she had to die... or he had to hopefully change her.

Deadly smirked at Akiko's attempts. While Curse sang the retreat song his mind was elsewhere. He was going to kill this bitch. She moved and he too moved, her teeth though wrapped around his leg, higher then her attempted blow for he had sunk down to dodge it only to get caught. Tendions ripped and he felt his body weaken some as she pulled him down. "Oh the mighty lover of Damean that never was, spare my life... oh wait, you wouldn't. I didn't spare his did I. No. I didn't give him a chance to even admit his love for you. Guess secrets die with the cowards who never speak them" he words were harsh but oh so true. "Come on you fool. Dance more!" he rolled himself away not trying to take any of her with him. his leg hurt, it really hurt, but his drive for her blood was stronger. With a body like a monster he ran forward, charged more like it, with a gate like a lame tiger for though his adrenalin was up enough, he wasn't mearly moving like he thought he was...

Aladar came from the trees snorting away cobwebs. "Exodus you made me get the sticky more nasty of things" he looked up watching as a wolf healed away on Gladiator. So he wasn't needed, that was good. But then his eyes caught the white brute who came to aid them... their pack that wasn't his. Aladar winced as the strange other brute attacked and then Rawbones charged in changing Serenity's partner. "Rawbones! NO!" he charged forward. "He's not actually doing anything" he pushing himself closer looking at the nashing of Rawbones teeth, it was only here though that he didn't know what was wrong with Rawbones, had he known the history of the male, the history of the brutes rabid state and disease from so long ago he wouldn't have spoke up or stepped up trying to pushed Rawbones back...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:17 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 10 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones had fallen into a deep state of rage, teeth lashing out, he was always moving forward, trying to shear skin from bone on whomever stood in his way now. His only focus had been the Joker, but now, suddenly, he felt he was under attack from the side, a loud voice and a wolf's weight pushing at him. He did not hear the words, just the urgentness in someone's tone of voice, but it all meant nothing to him. Now his teeth slashed for this new opponent's soft flesh, snapping wildly, eyes wide; it was clear by looking into his silver pools that the old Rawbones was not in there - he was just a beast looking for a kill. Snarling savagely, he lunged forth, his neck jerking while his head swung down and up, jaws seeking out the tender flesh under Aladar's chin. Fangs clashed together and the rest of his body tensed. His toes were splayed out against the sod, claws digging into the frozen ground. Tail lashing, he waited for the alter's blood to fill his mouth, unaware of the damage he was causing..

Scarlett orbs narrowed as Zaiaku came near her, giving her a gentle but forceful push, insisting that a 'real wolf' do the job. Smirking, she nipped at his ear and gave it a little tug, before running her fangs down the fur of his neck teasingly. She loved this brute's attitude. He was not afraid of her, not afraid to be dominant and pushy towards her, yet at the same time he followed her around like a lost pup. She didn't mind the constant company, especially from a bru like him. She knew he had his darker, more sarcastic side, and likely a violent streak too, but he saved it for the times when it was needed, and wasn't a typical, haughty male. He knew what he was capable of, and didn't feel the need to prove it to anyone, even when provoked. He would show those who doubted him when they least expected it, and she knew it. Tassel waving into the air, Bloodeye came back to where she was, giving Zai a little bit of space to work, and began again, tearing at the icy ground. Perhaps underneath it would not be as frozen, but she didn't count on it, and kept on working.

She looked up suddenly when she heard a voice calling out, and glanced over to see Aladar rushing at Rawbones, who seemed to be attacking someone. Joker.. a wolf who'd done a little bit of dirty work for Evander. In her eyes, that brute was not with this pack, especially since he'd been over there bullying Serenity. Yet, Aladar was screaming at Rawbones to stop. He was Evander's relative, was he not? Whose side was he on? Then, Rawbones whirled around, turning on Aladar. A flash of surprise flashed through Bloodeye's pools. What was going on? Subconsciously, she took a step towards the battling wolves, unsure. Was there something she didn't know? She'd always seen Rawbones as a loyal pack wolf with a good head on his shoulders, surely he wasn't trying to cause trouble? Yet, Aladar had sworn loyalty to them too. Didn't the elder know that? Bloodeye glanced back to Zai, an ear flicking back. She turned back to what she was doing, trying to convince herself that these wolves knew what they were doing, and she needn't interfere.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:36 am

Gladiator looked at the fea as she spoke to him. He said nothing just watched the water move. When she finished and the moment of silent grew long he let his words leave him. " You need to decide on what side you are on. I helped you yes but this land belongs to the wolves of jabbar and I will not have any disturb the peace that has finely come." He looked at her sky blue orbs watching her reactions. "You are new to this area I can tell and Evander might of seem good to you but he was not so to us... His death came because it had to. So now what will you do fea?" The older brute laid his massive crown on his mitts. He let the sound of the water sooth him. This was his spot. This was the spot he and his love use to come to all the time. The waters sent memories threw him that settled his enraged soul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 am

Serenity caught his eye, who was looking towards him with gratitude. He nodded in acknowledgement.

Aladar was screaming at Rawbones. His eyes wide, Blade yelled for a stop in movement, but this one was aimed for Aladar, "No! Don't get in his way, Aladar!" He yelled, but it was too late. He could have pushed him out of the way, but he'd be in the crossfire, too. Instead, he stayed back, already starting to send his respects, knowing what'd happen, and wished that Rawbones wouldn't think so bad of himself afterwards.

He noticed Bloodeye step forward, and called over to her and Zai, "Don't. You can't reach him, and he'll only kill you, too, before he realizes what he's done. Don't add to any guilt he'll have for this accident. Don't look at Rawbones any differently. That's not him right there." He glanced back towards Balthier, who was waiting by Crow's side. He walked over to them, glancing down at the now flightless crow on his master's leg. He looked between all the wolves and looked at Balthier, who seemed to understand his presence.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 am

Fear. A strong feeling he hadn't thought about much in his lifetime of living only now, it was the only thing crossing his mind, and Exodus as his life got taken from him in a flash. He jerked away from Rawbones squealing like a baby for his life. "He-" but there was no use for it. He wasn't going to get away from this and before he knew it his own warm liquid was flowing away from him, it was taken, and before his last breath he jerked again and saw her face, relaxing a moment before feeling nothing at all...

Serenity watched as Aladar stepped into the fight. "Oh no..." he said softly, but his eyes fell to the ground when Aladar did. "Someone call out to him. Akiko...!" she knew that the fae might be the only one able to calm the brute down. Though she was in it deep with that brute... now was the time for decisions on what was right and wrong... Besides... she could always go after the brute later...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 am

The hellion had thoroughly come to enjoy the teasing he put on Serenity. But just when he had been hoping for things to come to a boil, nose to nose, someone just had to get in his way. What the hell was this old man doing?! Clearly an ally to the pathetic brute before him. He was much to loud for his own good. Joker sidestepped the initial charge, but in the next movement threw his shoulder forward squarely into Rawbones's jaws. No doubt it would leave his jaws sore for a few days. He pulled back, letting him take a chunk of skin away. He'd feed the brute's bloodlust if it meant entertainment. He was poised to leap, throw himself into the crazed assault, when another threw himself in the way. Joker released an irritated snarl. Who the hell did he think he was, anyway? He turned back to where Serenity had stood. But the white hessian was gone. "Gah!" he scoffed to himself. He had put too much attention on the old man. But what was this? The tides had turned, and now the foolish idiot who had decided to get involved was now at the crazed one's mercy. ...Oh this made everything terribly fun again.

He took his cues from Rawbones. As soon as the attack was put on Aladar's front, Joker swiftly, silently, slunk around to his back and with a sick lunge sought to slam his claws and fangs on the victim's hind end, like prey, and take him down. What a beautiful framing in the making. "Take him down," he hissed without getting in Rawbones's way. It would be just enough to slink into his ear and tempt him. "Kill..." He knew he didn't have to say anything. But the thought of getting involved in this was just too much for him to turn down. Oh what a beautiful team they could make... That was, if he didn't try to kill him too. He smirked as Aladar went down, almost tempted to laugh in his stupid, foolish face. He could just bet he had a lover somewhere. Someone was going to cry over his grave for stupid reasons and he could just sit back and keep laughing.

OOC: The site and/or Firefox are being brats so I'll be posting these seperately.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:58 am

The bird regarded Eris coolly as she approached. It eyed the falcon with slight fear, a predator in its lame presence. She offered a ride, whatever that meant. It looked at her with a cocked head, still for a moment, before giving a soft peck of affection to the familiar fae's pillar. It enjoyed her company, but hopped back a few steps, and eventually clambered onto an uninjured space of its master's chest. It wouldn't leave, though the gesture was well received. As Balthier came around, the crow was wary of him at first. It flapped about and tried to peck at his nose. It beat its wings furiously, but the bru seemed to mean no harm. As he began to work his healing, the black bird resorted to perching on Crow's hip and cawing raucously until he finished.

Morgan didn't know what to do. He saw Aladar going down and started, but just couldn't bring himself to go to his aid. Not with what the others were shouting. It was clear Rawbones could easily kill him. And the ugly one looked like he could kill with a look. He simply wasn't cut out for that kind of knock-down, drag-out brawling. He regarded Blade with a welcome smile, looked between Eris and the bird, observing the impromptu conversation, and heeded Balthier's words about the herbs. "I'll go fetch the water," he offered, and trotted off quickly. He recalled where the river in Jabbar lie, so he headed there quickly. The stuff was ice cold. He scooped it up in an impromptu vessel of bark as he had seen done many a time and brought it back to the small group gathered. As he set the water down carefully near Crow's maw, he noticed the brute stir. Up already? Some tough guy. But soon the bru was trying to lift himself and worry began to set in.

Last edited by BlaqkMoonlight on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 am

Crow let one eye slowly open. The burn in his shoulder was almost unbearable. He blocked it out to the best ability. He saw Morgan lay water by him first, a kind gesture. He moved to take a drink from it and after a few laps heard the furious snarls coming from beyond. The pain began to fade as a new wave of adrenaline started coursing through him. He lifted his head in time to see some stranger take a jump at Aladar. He bared all his teeth and growled. How dare he... And Rawbones too? He could see the crazed look in his eyes and sincerely hoped that it was the bloodlust that had gotten to him first and not some crazy plot twist he had missed while he was out. The sight angered him past all reasoning. He tested the weight on his shoulder. It would have hurt like a bitch, but the sheer rage coursing through him now was enough. He stood slowly, taking care to let his bird down first, and rose to his full height, shaking. Everything was still spinning, but it didn't matter. A muffled calling of his name, probably Morgan, but it went unnoticed. He looked at Balthier's poultices and thought for a moment to tear them off, but realized the stupidity of the move and decided otherwise.

He took off at a full run toward the three way scuffle. He avoided Rawbones at all costs, knowing what the bru was capable of. No, his sights were set on the nasty looking stranger. What interesting markings. Well, this would be a colorful little battle wouldn't it? He was just feet from the target.
"Hey, ugly!" He pounded into the bru with his good shoulder, fangs striking for his scruff to pull him from Aladar's backside. He watched the black brute go down and backed up, giving him room to stand. He watched as the fiend pulled himself upright.
"What the HELL was that for, you ass?"

"For attacking my friend, you ass."

The bloody stranger suddenly smirked at Crow. "Well well well, lookie here, another freak. Sorry, boy, but there's only room for one freak here." He charged at the weaker bru, knocking him over instantly. He looked at the wrap on the white bru's wound and laughed. "Well you're just stupid aren't you?" He dodged a hefty snap to the face and danced around the downed bru. Crow watched him, waiting stealthily, panting and looking for all the world like he could have given up right there. As soon as the Joker stepped too close, he reached out with waiting jaws and snapped. He felt a satisfying crunch and his antagonist yelped and hopped away quickly. Crow spun to his feet, not feeling too hot, but wanting to suddenly finish this brute off.
"What was that for?!"
"For annoying me."
He lunged again, furious that this stinking hunk of meat had deemed it remotely okay to harm his friend. He grabbed a large fold of skin and started to shake violently. Blood sprayed everywhere, spattering his face. The wails and snarls only egged him on and soon felt the severing of the jugular between his deeply buried fangs. The red was absolutely everywhere. Crow stood back again, to catch his breath and lick away at the life staining his maw. Joker stood there, wobbling, staring blankly at him.
"Ouch." He growled. The blood was pouring from him. Crow looked down as his bird hopped up, passed him, and stopped at Joker's feet, pecking and cawing madly.

"No!" he called to his pet, suddenly and truly scared. Before he could reach it, he watched as the beast before him reached down and caught the poor helpless thing's head in his jaws. There was spastic, fearful squawking, and then a crunch. Then silence. The thing dropped limp, distorted, dead in a pile of blood, brains, and wet feathers. Crow vomited on the spot, and looked up at the Joker who was simply laughing in his face and choking on his own blood. "Was that yours?" he mocked, "So sorry..." The laughter stopped. "It was just a bird... Why so serious?"

The white hellion began to violently shake. His pupils became pinpricks, and all senses were washed out. His lined maw parted, and with a blood-curdling war cry he surged forward, a white blur, suddenly in his prime. His fangs struck true, sank deep into the filthy neck, and crushed down until they practically came together. He pulled back with a wild tear of his head, and ripped the once laughing throat clear from its owner. He spat the thing out and began raging at the fallen body, inconsolable. Claws and teeth became destroyers, seeking and pulling out eyes, severing ears, destroying the huge, dead body. Someone else would have to stop him or he'd literally tear the body limb from limb and not stop until it was unrecognizable shreds.

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 pm

"Fenris..." Balthier sighed. "Please tell me not all of you are like this," he commented to Blade. "Pull Crow out of that mess, and then I'll finish with Gladiator after." He walked forward a bit. Pulling others out of fights wasn't his style. There wasn't always a graceful way to do it, and he did not like getting his pelt dirty for no reason. "Morgan, could you help Blade if Crow won't listen? You two seem friendly enough that he might listen to two." He was really glad Vaarak didn't decide to sneak out and follow him. He'd never seen a fight like this before.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Blade1

"Some of us are," Blade said. Nodding, he turned towards Crow, who seemed to be trying to pull Joker into little strings. Not a sight one saw everyday, and he was a bit surprised Balthier wasn't fazed by it. Perhaps he did travel as much as he claimed. Blade, on the other hand, was used to seeing such sights when he was younger... well... normally not that extreme, but bad enough that he wasn't bothered.

Walking over, he stood quite close to Crow, but was ready to avoid any attacks in blind rage. "Crow, if you keep tearing pieces off, it'll be quite difficult to remove... this from the senses of bears and other pests. Plus... I think you avenged your companion." He looked down at the remains of Crow's loyal bird. "Your friend deserves a proper funeral, which means you not being covered in any more of that fiend's filthy blood than you have to." He stepped back a little, to give him a bit of space to think. "He fought for you, despite his own injury. Try not to kill yourself mangling this filth anymore." He didn't mention Balthier still needing to heal him yet, figuring it was better to get crow to stop tearing at the carcass first.

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:11 pm

The nip had caught him slightly by surprise, but he enjoyed it all the same. She could fight back, and that’s what made him so interested. She wasn’t afraid to snap at him, and let him know if he had screwed up. The woman knew what she wanted too, and he knew she would try hard to get it. The mindset of alpha flowed through both of them, yet they were semi content with simple pack life. Zaiaku continued to claw at the cold hard earth, stopping only briefly when commotion became deafening. Oceans swept over Bloodeye, before trailing to the wolves fighting. There was no doubt in anyone that Zai loved drama, and was typically an instigator, but there was a point where entertainment became a bore. Within Jabbar, that had happened quickly. From his experience with the pack, drama seemed to be everywhere. Which at first was perfect for him, but he soon realized how boring and stupid the drama became. Not to mention how unstable the pack itself was, still it seemed he came back for more. Though he would argue that it was because of Bloodeye, and the brief entertainment from the others. It had taken the Midnights a while to figure out his taunting was more out of fun, in fact it took only one of the bruja’s to be intelligent enough to notice. And then the fun was over.

His oceans returned to the task at hand, tearing at the ground. The tiny canyons in the ice were beginning to merge as one, though it stilled seemed like a daunting task. The scent of blood filled his nares, and it wasn’t just a quick scar. The black brute turned to face the wolves again, as the air was covered with the scent of another wolf’s blood. His blue hues caught sight of Crow, ripping into the carcass of another brute. Bloodlust would be the best way to describe what was occurring in Jabbar currently. Zaiaku watched with curious orbs, rage was clearly filling the males fighting. He wondered when everything would settle, or if he ever would. The land was covered in blood, all because of the lack of order. And while chaos was something that Zaiaku loved, it wasn’t very pack like. Jabbar had become more like the lone lands, except everyone within Jabbar’s borders were fighting for the hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Akiko's eyes flashed but she otherwise did react to Deadly's words. Inside she seethed, white hot rage breaking through her system, the thread of control so slender but held on to oh so tightly. She had damaged him but it was not enough to sate her bloodlust. He escaped her and setting herself up again she snarled as he sang his foolish at her. "You will die like a dog." She snarled and as he charged her she bellowed out her own war cry and ran to meet the challenge. Towards each other the two forces went Akiko was determined to coat this ground with his life's blood. There was shouting and she heard the unfamiliar voice of Serenity call out her name but it was too late...throwing her body forward she was no longer running, merely skidding low on the dirt to close the gap between her and Deadly, she was low and once she was close she stopped her sliding body, used her legs to throw herself up and her jowls went for his throat which if she had calculated correctly would be right above her jowls unless Deadly was smarter than he looked and guarded correctly against her unorthodox move. If this didn't work she would try until her heart stopped beating..
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Eris watched the bird and the corner of her mouth pulled up as it decided it would pass on the ride but she recognized the gesture of affection. Shrugging she nodded her head and then the bird went back to its master. Eyes flicked over the downed hessian and he seemed to be coming to but now her attention was on the snarling mess of brutes who fighting. Rawbones was all over a wolf but was that not an ally? Head tilted and with everyone panicking she realized that it indeed was but she felt uncomfortable, she was unsure how to handle this situation. A call went up for Akiko but she was still in a battle with Deadly...Suddenly Crow was up and running and attacking the other brute with strange markings. Her falcon hopped forward so it was watching the scene in front of her pillars. They were tearing at each other and Eris felt excited, she wanted to get in on the battle she wanted to tear away flesh from bone...

But then her stomach lurched, Crow's pet entered the fray and next thing she saw was the birds black head being crushed. She reacted to the sight of the birds death stepping forward and crouching over her falcon and snarling her own rage. Her bird cawed and Eris disturbed by the scene forcefully nudged it from behind and taking the cue the peregrine falcon sored into the sky away from immediate danger. Relief bloomed in her chest and she focused back on Crow.

Glancing away from the remains of the savaged bird Eris stepped forward glancing at Blade. She had never really socialized much with this pack but she knew enough that this hessian had some importance here as one of the long standing wolves. Glancing at Blade she was unsure that his words would work. Stepping around so she could talk more directly she spoke in a low tone but very intent and direct. "By tasting his flesh you now have your birds blood in your mouth...." When Joker had killed the poor creature he would surely have tasted blood and swallowed any excess....
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 10 RawbonesBRN

Although Rawbones released Aladar as soon as Joker came over to join the fray, the damage had already been done, and the brute would not recover from it. Still, Rawbones had no clue what he was doing; all he knew was that Aladar had stopped moving, and there was only the Joker standing in front of him, moving, laughing and waiting to be mauled. But before he could make a move, another wolf lunged for Joker, shouldering him roughly, out of the range of Rawbones. The elder stared on furiously, his lips peeled back and jaws set apart, looking for another opportunity to strike. Yet his vision was so distorted, and his mind so unstable that he did not know which way to move. At this point, he could not tell who was a friend and who was a foe. He stood in place, blood and saliva beginning to leak from between his teeth, drizzling over his lips and falling to the ground. He was so tense he forgot to breathe, and was frozen to the spot.

When all was over and done with, Rawbones remained stiff as a rock, staring at all the blood and mess, watching as Crow tore furiously at what was left of the shreds of their enemy. More saliva poured from his jowls, and then he collapsed, the fall forcing the trapped air out from his lungs and causing him to breathe normally once more. In fact, he gasped, sucking in the atmoshpere greedily, coughing when the excess fluids from his mouth interfered. At last, he was returning from his deadly trance, his surroundings becoming more recognizable, though the stench that filled his nares told him that there was a blood-bath surrounding him. The thick, sticky liquid seeped through his coat where he lay, and he wished to move away to someplace more comfortable, but his legs, his body, was stiff and sore. Letting forth a growl of discontentment, he closed his eyes, letting himself fall into unconsciousness for the time being.

Bloodeye glanced up as Blade addressed her, explaining what was going on with the gorey battle between Rawbones, Joker and Aladar. Her eyes widened with surprise. Obviously a strong bloodthirst like that was necessary in the warriors of a pack, but if he was so dangerous to his own packmates, shouldn't he have been kept away from the battle? Curiousity kept her watching, and she scratched at the ground only slightly, more interested to see what was happening. As soon as Aladar was taken down, she saw Rawbones turn back towards his enemy, but then Crow suddenly jumped in, and her ears perked with interest. The brute was wounded already, but he obviously had more fight left in him. She was delighted to see Crow's success as he ended the Joker's life, but it was unfortunate that his feathered friend paid a price throughout the event. She didn't blame Crow when anger drove him mad and he dug furiously and needlessly at the already motionless corpse. Not knowing if Crow had some sort of problem like Rawbones, she didn't interfere, and allowed his closer packmates to handle him.

With her curiousity sated, Bloodeye turned back to the task she and Zai had set out to, and she looked up at him with a grin. HIs thoughts seemed to match hers at the moment as they continued to dig, making progress little by little. The bloodshed around here at this moment was incredible and showed the pack's strength and ferocity, something she enjoyed and was quite used to, but to her it seemed to lack any kind of order. Without a pack leader these wolves were merely acting on impulse and giving in to their deepest needs to fulfill bloodlust and revenge, not a healthy state of mind for any alliance of pack. As she kept digging, she moved closer to Zai again, helping to work on the bigger hole he'd managed to dig out. The faster they finished this, the better. She was determined to direct these wolves to their next activity, which would undoubtedly be rest and recovery. At last, the ground was giving way more easily, and the scent of old meat drifted up to her nares. "Almost there, don't stop now," she muttered, mostly to herself.

Her claws hit something other than dirt, and she was pleased to find that they'd reached the winter stores. She pulled more and more dirt away, opening the gap wider until the meat could be seen easily. She looked up from what she was doing, checking on the pack's progress. Akiko was still dueling with that big Midnight male, and she didn't seem to need nor want any help. But she knew they wouldn't let their Betess die if it came down to it - Deadly would be the one to get struck down in the end. He might as well lay on his back and face his fate right now than go on fighting a futile battle. Shrugging, she lifted her head and howled, letting the wolves know that food would soon be available, as soon as she and Zaiaku could pull it out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Despair had arrived on the edge of Jabbar territory where he stopped with his two other wolves. Looking at Petra he nodded his head. "This is where my journey end. I am to only assist if I am called." Reclining on his haunches he smiled and glanced between Sorrow and Dmetri. "Besides, I think you pack of youngsters will do just fine." Tipping his head to her one last time he winked and said "Good luck lass." Despair never really worried about his sister and this was no exception. She could handle herself and she was not stupid, she would not die for pride or honor. Something that had escaped their generation at least. He wondered just how many of these rogues had taken up in Jabbar while the pack was gone. Surely they knew that it would be a short stay? Ah well...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 am

Petra smiled to Despair as he reclined upon his haunches, stating that he would not come any further unless called to assist. Her tail wagged when he said this pack should do well. She was grateful that he believed in them. They were a strong-hearted bunch and would never be torn down by their enemies. "Thank you, Despair," she said, nodding to him. This was where she would take her leave and plunge into the familiar woods. She was so glad to be back home. It had felt like an eternity being in different lands, even though she had spent plenty of time in Midnight Meadows before. It still just wasn't home. However, Petra's optimism was replaced by a creeping feeling of dread as the smell of blood grew stronger and stronger. She hoped nobody had gotten seriously injured, or killed. The risk was always there, she knew it, but it was never something someone wished for.

As she came into the main area, her leafy green orbs darted around somewhat frantically, trying to take tabs on who was here, where the blood was coming from, and who needed her assistance. Selfishly, her eyes sought out Blade first, and she was relieved when she found him intact, trying to get Crow's attention. She briefly assessed the situation, but her attention drifted to Rawbones, lying on the ground in a pool of blood. Closeby was Aladar, motionless. Her eyes flew wide open, but she forced herself to keep looking around. Nothing else seemed of dire importance at the moment, but she spotted Balthier, and knew she could lend him a paw. She raced over to him, stopping a few feet from him. "Balthier," she said, greeting him with a brisk nod, "If you are low on supplies, my den is just on the far side of this clearing, under the big boulder. The pack and I collected plenty before the winter came." She motioned over to where a large, gray rock could be seen just through the trees, not far from where they stood.

Looking back to him, she parted her jaws to speak once again, "I'm going over to assess Blade, Crow, Rawbones and Aladar," she told him, and with another quick nod, she went running over to the bloodied group of warriors. It was instantly clear when she arrived that Aladar was beyond repair and had already passed, but she could see Rawbones breathing, and he didn't seem wounded. To her relief, she found that he was not lying in his own blood, though it occured to her that things here may not be what they seemed. Something was wrong, and she knew it was his mind; he had almost attacked her once in the past when she'd tried to help him after a fight, but he seemed unconscious at the moment. Now her attention turned to Blade and Crow. Her mate did not seem to harbor any deadly cuts or gashes, though the one on his face would certainly need attention. Crow was of greater concern now, though. He was in bad shape. She could see that her packmates were trying to reason with the bru, who seemed to be in just as mad a state as when Rawbones was in the heat of battle. She would not interfere yet, and would wait until he was more willing to be looked after.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:26 am

Morgan nodded silently to Balthier, the words of advice wise as usual. He followed close behind Blade and stood beside him but remained silent. He would be a supporter, completely unsure of what to tell the raging bru. Truth be told, he could barely stand the sight of the carnage and felt ready to vomit. He had never seen so much gore in all his life.

He kept tearing, kept snarling and baring his teeth and ripping the thing apart without eating it, like prey gone to waste. He wasn't crushed by the weight of the bloodlust disease. Not like Rawbones. But it had surely taken a hold of him, and the emotional disruption with it just drew him deeper and deeper into a painful, raging spiral. Each new taste of blood just made him want to rip more. Ribs were thrown about, entrails strewn on the frozen ground. He was in the process of tearing a disgustingly long piece of skin from the jaw past the shoulder when they started approaching him. First Blade and Morgan. His packmate tried to talk him down with reasoning and empathy. Bears, clean up, he didn't care about that crap. Not now. They didn't have to care about the bears now. At least, that was what his mind told him. Eris soon followed, and he began to get anxious. What was this, some kind of show? She had the most reason to sympathize, and though she tried to give him more advice and reason to stop, it fell on deaf ears. He didn't seem to fathom the idea that somehow, some of his bird's blood was now on his tongue. And then Petra came. He held absolutely nothing against her, and she was only there to watch, maybe to help. But still, her presence bothered him, and he was starting to get claustrophobic. The gathering was poking at his mind, and subconsciously he was getting ready to break.

Crow tried to block them out. Out of sight, out of mind. He continued to tear at the thing and expand on his work of art. Blade had been right about one thing, the blood was all over him. His pads were soaked crimson from standing in the mess, stepping on the body and using it as leverage as he tore pieces away. His chest dribbled red with the blood that spattered from every pull, from getting too close and rubbing it on himself, from the rivers that ran down out the sides of his mouth. His face was a red and black mask, stained with murder on every inch. He would continue to kill. Joker could not be dead enough. The broken ankle from the battle was squarely in his jaws. He tossed his great white head, and the pull caused a sickening snap as the bone twisted and snapped. His molars crushed down and the paw came off in his mouth. He spat the dead limb out onto the ground in contempt. Suddenly he stopped, appearing to survey his work. But this wasn't the case. His eyes flitted madly to and fro, between his companion and his latest enemy. Crow's whole frame began to tense, every muscle hard and straining. The veins on his pillars stood out like snakes beneath his skin. His hackles began to raise. The shadows in his peripherals were driving him mad. And they were in for it.

With a mad snarl he spun around, snapping at the first faces he saw. Either Morgan or Blade was inches from his teeth for half a second, though he couldn't tell which with his blindness. He blinked away the blood in his eyes so he could see the more clearly, though another part of him didn't want to. "Get away from me, all of you!" he screamed. He was visibly shaking. If it wasn't for the adrenaline he would have looked like Rawbones, out and on the ground. But with more war wounds. "Get away! I don't - care - what you have to say! I don't want to hear your sympathies or your advice or your, your fucking words of wisdom." His words were quickly turning into sobs, something so uncharacteristic of him he was beginning to scare himself. "Just go away..." For some reason his eyes landed on Eris's green pools, as if searching for something. How could she possibly understand? The one thing they had in common and they didn't even share that anymore. His gaze dropped to the red dirt. They just didn't move did they. He kept his gaze averted, staring into the soaked earth, one last raging cry emitting from his jaws. "GO!" It was impossible to tell if he was demanding or begging. How could they just stand there and gawk and talk at him when he was like this? Part of his soul had been destroyed. How did they not get that? ...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Blade calmly tilted his head enough to avoid the blow, anticipating some sort of retaliation. "I don't do stupid things like sympathy and pity. I'm only stating facts. But if that's your desire, suit yourself. Don't blame any of us if Balthier or Petra try to heal you when you collapse." He turned and walked away, saying to the older healer, "Go and deal with Gladiator first. You or Petra can help Crow when he's finished sorting everything out and is ready to take care of himself." He walked towards the shadows of the trees, muttering something about pointless sacrifices if the recipient wasn't respecting them. He didn't blame Crow for his reaction, he just wasn't used to wolves not being able to think remotely clearly in distress. He was aware of this fact, just... annoyed at that fact. No matter his deepest worries for Petra, he still had some reason of logic in him. It was priceless for a few reasons, but it also made him easily annoyed, especially with the mood he was in ever since that fight with Evander.

Balthier had called after him, and he tilted his head in response, in a half shrug, and half brushing it off, knowing he wouldn't take this much the wrong way. He was walking towards the river, the cuts on his shoulder and face just barely remembered. He was aware Petra had shown up, but figured the others would probably be more of a priority, and didn't want to distract her. If she came to him, then that was her choice.

Balthier watched the exchange, cringing a little at Blade's choice of words. "I should have taught him more consideration with his words." He noticed Petra and nodded in greeting towards her. "Thank you, I will take a look if I have a need." When Blade walked past him, talking about Gladiator, he nodded, and said after him about his mutterings, "You could have told him about what you are muttering about first, and he might have taken it differently. Not everyone knows how to deal with feelings they feel for the first time, you know. However did you and Petra get together?" He walked in the direction he'd seen his patient go, his herbs in his grasp.

"Would I be interrupting if I check on how your injuries are doing?" He'd noticed Gladiator was conversing with the very young wolf that had stuck with Evander the whole time.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 pm

His focus remained more on the earth, that had begun to give way, and now he simply tore at the terra. The ice had been scrapped away, and now it was just the hard dirt. The scent of blood stilled bathed the land, and the dark male could tell that some of the fighting was over. Damaged had been done, and Zai didn’t doubt that it was going to be the last time. Now, food and recovery was a better choice. The energy spent between the wolves was enough to make him hungry, though the rabbit still tied him off. His only hope was that there was enough good meat to go off of, and feed the jowls of the wolves with prey, rather then wolf. Ocean hues glanced at Bloodeye briefly, before averting his gaze to the group. He tried to keep his attention more on the meat then the fighting wolves, and with that in mind he returned to digging. He had felt Bloodeye move closer to help, and with her help, the meat was uncovered. He tore at the ground, making the hole bigger, before setting his jaws down onto the meat. Zaiaku pulled roughly, auds flicking to attention at the sound of Bloodeye’s howl. He stopped pulling to dig more, letting out a small growl, before attempting to pull the meat out again. His muscles tensed, as he felt the meat loosen.

[Utter crap >.< xD]
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 am

ooc:my computer isbroke so imma post from my psp

Gladiator could feel his whole body geting hot. He started to breath heavy. He could hear the brutes words but could not make them out. He turned to him white blue orbs now starting to cloud. He parted his maw to speak only to have nothing come out. Gladiator could feel his wounds on fire. His skull to felt hot. Before the brute knew it he was out cold and off into his nightmares. Pictures flooded his mind. Memories of blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm

He saw the signs, so he darted forward, catching the large midnight as he collapsed. Balthier slowly slid away to lower Gladiator to the ground in a more gentler way than he would have. "At least this way he'll actually allow his body to heal a bit first..." For now, he ignored Kira, focused on his work. He could make the wound numb like earlier, but the best way to numb wounds is by ingestion, which he didn't have the luxury of preparing earlier, as he had to be on stand by. They way Balthier had prepared the poultice, he was sure Gladiator wouldn't have collapsed until later. Either wolves of his clan flushed out anything foreign quickly, or the wounds were more painful than they first looked... or a combination of both.

He had just enough material to work with. After this, he'd have to look at what Petra had. In the back of his mind, he was concerned about Crow's condition, but he had left the herb with Morgan, and had explained that Crow had to eat it. Hopefully he'd remain with the unconscious wolf for the time being. While thinking, Balthier had produced another poultice, one similar to the last one, but more effective and didn't numb. He carefully wiped off most of what had previously been there, and applied the fresh poultice. On a regular leaf, he placed a small variety of herbs. He remember a wolf telling him this plant numbed pain like poppy seeds did, but without the sleepiness with the drawback of not being as potent. The other herbs helped to replenish blood and lend energy. Or at least, he believed would supply energy. He rarely mixed the herbs with others to be certain; he just knew the mix wouldn't be harmful.

Sitting back with the tiny herb pile next to him, he prepared to wait. Turning his head to notice Kira again, he said, "I would have done the proper thing and introduced myself to you when I arrived, but I'm sure you understand. My name's Balthier. May I ask yours while we're both here?" He had no concerns with speaking to wolves who didn't fight for Jabbar as long as they weren't aggressive. This one didn't seem so, since she had looked like she was quite civil to Gladiator. He still had those darned stains he had yet to wash off, even if she was. He was glad his tiny stock of poisons were gone, for the sake of the pack and himself. They weren't anything he wanted to deal with unless an animal accidentally carries the seeds into the pack lands.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Kira stood next to Gladiator watching the water as he spoke.

“I don’t know what side I’m on anymore…” Kira said with a blank stare, not looking that brute. “I’ve always been on my own, no much for taking orders, and not very good at giving them.”

With a sigh Kira continued, “My family was harsh, didn’t care much for bonding, and from the time a pup’s eyes opened they were expected to fight and defend themselves and rely on themselves or the lazy nannies in the pack for protection and food…so I have always been on my side….” With that Kira sat down on her haunches with a little annoyed growl that came from remembering the past and stared at the water with the old brute.

Suddenly Kira was aware of another brute that came up and addressed Gladiator about his injuries. The fae turned to watch the two, keeping quiet for the moment.

As Kira watched she noticed Gladiator’s posture change just a bit and se knew he was about to collapse.

Before she could assist the old brute, the other brute had caught Gladiator and gently lowered him to the ground.

Kira stayed put, watching with interest as the new wolf seemed to talk to himself and prepare a sort of herb mix.

When the brute addressed her, Kira stayed where she was and said, “I’m known as Kira, a loner formally of the lone meadows pack, located many moons from this place. I’m still trying to find my bearings with this lot.” When she finished Kira waited intently for Balthier’s response. Her mismatched blue and silver orbs sparkling with interest and her black tail swished back and forth in a sort of rhythmic beat.

She was starting to get over the loss of Evander, a friend whom she hadn’t really gotten to know and she was now interested in finding a brute to claim with her heat still in its prime.

“What is it your doing exactly?” Kira finally asked Balthier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: