Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

-Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye looked up as Evander spoke to her and Zai, making plans for them but then quickly changing his mind and offering the mission to a newcomer. She rolled her eyes and gave a snort. How boring. Joker was back in what seemed the blink of an eye with a pup in his jaws. Bloodeye could only cock her head as she watched a female come forward and 'rescue' the whelp from the men's clutches, playing keep-away with Evander before taking off with Mercy. Bloodeye shook her head. How weak and disorganized. Maybe this Evander was not fit to rule Jabbar after all. He seemed to be all over the place, making plans with little consideration and little coordination between pack members, merely sending them on suicide missions, leaving it up to them to survive.

Shrugging her shoulders, Bloodeye moved over to where Zai sat, looking rather unamused himself. She grinned darkly in his direction, seating herself close to him. Her auds perked, attention briefly stolen by the words of Eris. Bloodeye liked the way she spoke. And there was something deeper behind her words than mere bloodlust, the way she spoke of unfinished business... she must know Akira and hold some sort of grudge. Narrowing her eyes, Bloodeye turned back to Zai and leaned toward him, putting her muzzle close to his ear. "Perhaps we should dispose of Evander," she whispered in a low voice, "He seems just a tad bit scatter-brained. And his followers... well, they're not nearly as loyal as Damean's were. I bet we could have half of them turn on him in a heartbeat." She smirked, glancing to Eris, then to Deadly and back to Zai. Not only could his followers turn on him, but half of the ones showing loyalty had already been sent away, leaving Evander rather vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 am

The dark hued male simply continued to watch the on goings of the ‘pack’, and how everything was being done with a lazy attitude. Blue lanterns looked over the whelp, and then smirked as she was snatched away again, by some fem unfamiliar to Zaiaku. The bruja glanced Bloodeye’s way, before catching her moving closer, a smirk over came him briefly. She was possibly the only one among them that Zaiaku trusted, not to mention being the only one whose company he enjoyed. Auds pricked up as her lyrics filled him, and another smirk crawled it’s away against his dark maw. Was it the Bloodeye that simply didn’t like Evander, or was it the one he knew, the fem that he had met upon his arrival on the lands? A queen no longer, but striving to be one once again. He recalled their travels to the lone lands, and the futile attempt of a woman that tried to start a revolution. Yes, he remembered how much of a failure that had been. Despite it, he had found a wolf on the same level as him, if only a little more sane.

Zaiaku looked everyone over, and went through her words, something he knew already. Any one of them would turn on the white male in a second; it wasn’t hard to figure that out. Deadly was in on it for the fun, which Zai admired lightly, but would that insane bruja hesitate to kill Evander if it meant he’d be the leader? The situation was tense, almost every wolf around, likely wouldn’t hesitate to kill. They were all close to insanity, but it was power that they were thriving on. The male knew that none of them would likely make a good alpha, simply because they’d have too many hungry eyes on them. “In time, love.” Zaiaku started, whispering back to her with a smirk. “This shows getting old though, I can’t deny you that.” Sapphire orbs flicked over everyone again. “Things will change of their own accord, just ride the wave, and opportunities will show themselves. You will be queen once again, love, and I your king.” Zaiaku finished, giving her ear a quick lick, a playful smirk appearing, before leaving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Eris watched the female converse with the pup, her attention split between that and Evander. He seemed to be taking a peculiar interest in her now, though she wasn't quite sure why. There were enough wolves around that wanted the demon queen outed. Tassle flicked and she watched the female approach Evander and before anyone could do anything she had spirited the little pup off into the forest. Eris stood to alert wondering if she should pursue, but then again, what would she gain from it? Eyes flicked to Evander who seemed less concerned and passed over the incident easily enough. Eris frowned wondering what the fae was going to do with Mercy but shrugging it off she reclined once more and looked at Evander.

Laughing at his inquiry she winked, her winged companion alighting on a nearby perch she shot him a glance. "Those are my innermost thoughts Evander and not just anyone one is privy to them." Half her mouth was turned up in a lazy grin, her emerald eyes brooding with some strange emotion.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Evander looked at Eris with curious eyes. "Well that wont help me. I want to know what pushes her, but since you wont tell me. Maybe I should just send some to her pack, stir some problems. Wanna go?" he wondered what would go through her head when a figure came out of the corner of his eye and he let out a low growl to the male before he stopped it when the brute pulled back his head in what seemed to be annoyance. "Where is Deadly Sins?" his words were simple and then there was a hard stare and Evander felt challenge rise in his chest.

"Who asks and why" but there was going to be no answer, the brute had found his target and without a word was gone. "Weird..." he turned to see the leaving form of Deadly and wondered where his female companion had gone to. "Things seem to be working for, and against me Eris, who's side would you choose?" he wasn't going to wait for an answer and soon he was off towards his 'pack'
"I need scouts and hunters, which I know you all can do, it's time to spy my friends. Midnight Meadows and Tiristfal Valley, choose your area, then the rest go to Muerta, these lands will be open for a while, if anyone wants to stay behind, beware, because there might be someone coming to claim them. I'm going to make a small scouting adventure myself...Muerta is where I'll be, time to speak with Akira..."

He turned without a word, he didn't care where they went to or from and didn't care if they came back either...he was a bad alpha, but he thought otherwise...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Eris frowned as Evander asked her what side she would choose but he gave her no chance to answer. Smiling to herself she turned and began to walk away. "I'll tell you what side I'll choose, mine." She mumbled to herself. Evander went prancing off to Muerta, if he got himself killed he would be of no use to her. Her plan was not advancing as she wanted it to but she always had a contingency plan..sometimes she even had a contingency plan for her contingency plan. He falcon rose on silent wings to scout the skies above her.

She knew where she would go for now...to lands where she had not been in since her puphood. To the lands she had grown up in until she had learned the truth. Yes, Eris thought it time she finally go see her father but whether she let he father see her she had yet to decide. Without another word, one last glance at Bloodeye and Zaiaku as she dashed off into the forest, mildly interested in the fem's thoughts, she headed into the lone lands.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Bloodeye gazed in to his sapphire orbs as he looked at her, giving his answer. She flicked her tail, disappointed, but nodded; she understood what he was saying. "Very well, love," she concurred. Besides, it seemed much of the work was being done for them anyways. Damean was already out of the picture, and all of his followers were gone. She glanced over at the new king who spoke with Eris. Now Evander just needed to disappear. She looked back to Zai and smirked as he licked her ear, telling her she would be queen again, and he would be her king. That would suit her just fine. Then she looked back over to Evander, just in time to hear him speaking to the pack and taking his leave. Bloodeye snorted. So unimpressed by his skills of leadership, she chose to ignore his needs for spies and hunters. She knew where the pack's meals were stored; no more meat would be needed for some time. And she cared not to help him anyways. She caught Eris' glance before the femora dashed off as well, then looked to Zai again.

Rising to her paws with a sassy wave of her tail, she grazed past Zaiaku, turning back only to nudge his cheek playfully. Then she let out an exaggerated sigh. "Dear, I can't possibly sit here another moment longer," she huffed, padding off several steps, "There must be something to do around here.". She trotted off, swishing her tassel and leaving the invitation open should he wish to join her. Her eyes darted here and there, taking in her surroundings and gaining a bearing of all the wolves that were left here. They were few and far in between, but it was enough to kill one wolf. Her sights were soon set on the two Midnight males; she remembered seeing them both briefly, but did not know their names. She made her way over to them, lifting her tail as she neared. "Greetings," she murmured, glancing them over, "You're both of the Midnight clan, correct? I met one of your kin once, Herrick was his name. Anyways... my name is Bloodeye.". She gave them a moment to assess her, as she assessed them, wondering in her mind what they were here for, who they were after...
[/font]
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 am

Ooc:|| So since we're so scattered and everything is amiss...who has an idea... All of Jabbar is like in Midnight except these two little...AH love/hate them HAHA!
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

Gladiator looked at the fea. White blue crystals scanning her. Mind twisting around her words. "I'm Gladiator former Beta of this land. I use to be Akiko's mate till I had to leave long ago. This young one is Archillis my nephew." He watched her some more. He gave her the answer she wanted and that was all he would say. He sat there letting his mind wonder to his love. He wanted her back and he would do what he had to for her. He felt a sharp pain in his side from the wound that had not yet healed all the way. His beautiful snow white coat and a faint spot of red in the areas of which the battle took place. He had defended his king and that was all that mattered to him. Damean was more important then his clan and this pack was now more important to. He was here to protect the land at all cost. His gaze looking to Bloodeye. His crystals flashed a navy blue then back to there natural ice cold gaze. Something was up with this one. Her mind was indeed a interesting place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Bloodeye nodded her head in greeting to both Gladiator and Archillis as the older introduced them. So, this big brute had been Akiko's mate at some point? That caught her interest, as the ivory phantom did not seem like the type to take on such a bond. But maybe that was why it was in the past. If Gladiator were loyal to Akiko, then he was loyal to anything that Akiko was loyal to.. but that couldn't be Evander. Perfect. Still, she remained cautious. "So, what do you think of Evander, our new King?" she asked, almost knowing what response she would get. He had been gone quite some time, but Bloodeye would show him what she thought of him when he returned. But the more damage she could do while he was away, the better, and the easier to be rid of him.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Gladiator looked at her. His crystals reading her mind in a ill way. He knew something wasn't right about the female. He smirked giving her his charm. "Well he is no Damean now is he" He flicked his ivory tail back and forth before rapping it around his core once more. He watched the smaller fea waiting for her words. His loyalty was to his pack and he would stop anyone that threatened them.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Kira pranced bravely in the new land, as if she owned it. The she wolf held her tail and head high, her whole body screaming alpha, ignoring the scent of other wolves.

She didn’t care if this wasn’t her territory; she was in good spirits and was in search of some fun, and a new pack. She was in cycle and full of alpha energy and sly ideas.

Seeing some small birds ahead she hit high gear and raced into the middle of the little flock, yipping and barking as she grabbed one with her sharp canines and flung it against a tree, as if to say ‘look see, someone is here’. With a little giggle she kicked up some dirt and marked a tree. Her mismatched eyes scanned her surroundings, hoping someone would bump into her soon…she was getting bored by herself.

The scar on her left hip gleamed in the morning light as she continued prancing through the strange territory. Coming to a small puddle of water she lapped up her fill, never taking her eyes off the surrounding area, always on watch, always with a gleam in her eyes as if daring danger to take her on. After she had her fill of fresh spring water, she trotted over to a large tree and standing on her delicate back legs scraped large claw marks into its bark.

Then with an excited yip she raced off into the forest, not bothering to be silent. Her black pelt glistening as she ran without a care.

Suddenly her ears pricked up, hearing the sounds of wolves nearby she slowed and trotted delicately through the trees until she could see them. Kira could just see three wolves, sniffing she could make out that one was a large male, and the other a female, the third she thought was another male but the wind suddenly shifted directions before she could decide, sending her scent drifting toward them.

Before she could think twice Kira trotted, tail and head high into the clearing with a large smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 am

Gladiator growled seeing the wolf enter the area in such a manner. He ignored Bloodeye and went to the fea form holding a dominate status. "Who do you think you are coming here and acting as you do"He showed the fea the tips of his fangs as he towered over her.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 pm

The place was dead, and there was not but three of them whose presence seemed to be acknowledged. The lands of Jabbar had become silent, except for the voices of the small group. His dark features rippled slightly, growing tired of laying and watching a poor excuse for a theatrical show. He liked it better when the lands had a questionable alpha, it made things interesting, however idiotic he thought of many of them. Zaiaku raised himself from the terra, his gaze lifting over Bloodeye and Gladiator. And then the appearence of a new she wolf, who seemed to fancy herself a queen. "An actress, or some naive little girl..." Lyrics fell from him in what seemed a long time, though it wasn't but a few moments ago. Zai stepped up to Bloodeye's side, lanterns looking Gladiator over and then this new woman. "I've got meat on it that says you might be in the wrong area little girl." Zaiaku kept the mocking humour in his lyrics, ready to be playful yet again. He had grown tired of doing nothing, and now an opportunity to have some fun quite literally walked before him. "Best you just run along now." Lanterns turned to Gladiator, before moving to the woman by his side, brushing against Bloodeye briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Kira watched the wolves with gleaming eyes, never toning down her appearance and always showing dominance.

The large male didn’t seem to take to her that well. As he approached here, she noticed how he towered over her, a very large handsome brute. As he showed his fangs, Kira simply gave a wicked laugh and wagged her tail in his face as she trotted past the wolf.

“Who do I think I am you ask…well, I am known as Kira the princess who can be alpha wherever she may choose.” She said with a smirk, then turning back to the large brute she asked, “And who may you be?”

Then turning her head slightly so she could see the other brute who had addressed her, Kira’s eyes narrowed a bit as she gave a low growl. “I am no little pup, and if you keep that tone, you will soon find out just what I am.” Kira spat, bristling her hackles just a little to make her point. “Oh and I will surely not run…ph no…that would not be like me, for I am not some little pup that you can simply scold and who will run along as they are told, no…I have been running for far too long to simply turn back now.” Looking back to the first brute she continued, “I was told there might be a place for me in these parts, so my dear brutes, you will just have to put up with me for now.” With that, Kira straightened up and sat down on her haunches with a loud sigh, glancing between the two brutes.

Until now she had ignored the third wolf, a fae. As Kira sat down she turned in the female’s direction with a grin, “Well Hello there dear, and who may you be?”

And with that Kira had finally ran into her first new wolves since leaving her pack, what fun this would be.

With a small giggle and a smirk on her maw, the jet black she wolf watched the small band of wolves around her to see their reactions, she hoped they would see her for who she was, a fun loving, determined, strong-willed fae in search of a new pack, a mate, and a new life of power...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 am

]size=12]The Midnight brute watched the fea giving her a short growl. "Keep in mind I'm watching you fea" He looked at Archillis His nephew seemed to be ignoring the fea and grooming himself. Gladiator turned back to the fea ivory form showing agitation. "I am Gladiator one of the oldest members of this forest so watch how you act here or I will run you off with no hesitation. The last thing Jabbar needs is a trouble maker such as yourself."The brute growled moving to Bloodeye and laying down close but far enough for comfort from the fea.[/size]
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Tail high body alive Evander walked through his lands taking in all the scents and watching as wolves came and went. It was when the voices of wolves that stayed and demanded that caught his attention did he show his black pelt from the forest while a green and golden eye switched between wolves. "Interesting. A wolf such as myself claiming these lands after the death of Damean and only one 'stranger' dare pronounce herself any sort of leadership when I've been gone for so long and you've known this..." Evander let his eyes land on the female and he smiled.

"If you were to be queen and hold any sort of power, then what type of assests to you provide for a pack such as this... for these wolves stayed after their kings death... they stayed when the other wolves had left... what makes you think you can handle being around so many that would be pleased to betray you in a heart beat...?"
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Kira nodded at the large brute called Gladiator and with a smirk replied “I may be a bit of a trouble maker Gladiator, but only to those that deserve it, I am sure you will find me very…how shall I put it…interesting to be around. But I assure you, I will try my best not to bother you…too much.” With that Kira smiled a the old brute.

Turning toward a noise, Kira noticed a new wolf, another brute, though this one caught her eye, for he also had mismatched orbs, perhaps he would be more fun to talk to than the old brute.

Kira’s blue and silver orbs scanned this new wolf with interest before getting up and trotting closer to him, tail held high.

With a smirk and gleaming eyes Kira responded, in a voice full of courage and confidence, “I believe that I can be queen of these lands, as I will give these wolves what they need, someone to follow who can hold their own and who is not afraid of anything, someone who provides stability, and structure to a pack, someone who believes that loyalty is something one must work towards and not something that should be taken for granted. True they might try to betray me, but I am confident that there will be others who would stand with me. And of course, I would have to deal harshly with those betrayers and would always be watching over my shoulder.” Kira finished with a growl never breaking her alpha stance.

Then taking a deep breath, the jet black fea continued, “If you say they stayed after their king’s death and when others had left as well, then I would guess that their allegiances to the territory and each other run deeper than that of the entire pack and that they were perhaps hoping for someone to come to them to help put things back in order.”

Then turning so she could see the other wolves in the clearing Kira continued, addressing all present this time, “I promise you this, I can offer you a pack with power, a pack with passion, a pack with strength, and a pack with confidence. A pack that will make others cower in fear and bow with loyalty.”

As she finished her speech, Kira eyed the other wolves, trying to judge their reactions, and then turned back to the new wolf with mismatched eyes, tail still held hight and eyes full of determination.

“Now, who might you be, brute?” she asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:32 am

"Interesting is putting it mildly..." The dark bruja wasn't going to let this opportunity for fun slip away. His gaze lifted briefly though, at the sight and sound of Evander, back so soon, and Zai had hoped the male wouldn't show himself again. Zaiaku returned his attention to the fae, an ever playful attitude surrounded him, as he stepped slightly closer. "Those are a lot of words, and words mean nothing unless you can put action behind them. And if you say you will always be watching over your shoulder, well then I say you would be full of fear if you had too. Not a very believable alpha if you're in constant fear." Zaiaku wasn't against the idea, it was quite apparent that he was simply having his fun, and testing the woman slightly.

"You're brave to wander into these lands, acting as you do, but before you stands a bruja who claimed these lands prior to you. I'm quite surprised myself that he hasn't ripped your throat out, but then again I'd be bored once more..." A gleam rolled through his lanterns, as he looked her over. "Personally, I prefer this chaos, order just brings about disappointmeant..." The actor smirked as he looked to Evander. "Oh! And she gives us promises! Lovely, my simply mind is just bursting with excitement. And I suppose you would have us bow down to you, well that would make sense, aside from your own words, about loyalty. You'd have to earn our respect and loyalty, before we'd see you as anything but a slab of meat." Zaiaku returned to his spot by Bloodeye, smirking to himself. The question remained, on if he was testing her, or simply having himself some fun, and to the bruja it seemed like a mix of both.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Evander laughed loudly while Zai took over the taunting. When the brute finished speaking Evander's eyes lit up with ideas and he circled around the female before coming and sitting infront of her. "Oh he has told you right, you speak up as if you're better to the alpha himself. And what pleasure it would cause me to rip you to peices when I couldn't have the satisfaction of ripping my own brother apart. I think if I close my eyes while your last breath is taken I can pretend you're him..." Evander stood and let his hackles raise, a low rumble erupted from his throat and he put himself in a stance to attack the fem.

It was probably only a few seconds before Evander relaxed instantly and looked towards Zai and Bloodeye, giving them a soft wink. "You wanna play Alphaness, so be it, I'll call you my alpha, I step down now and you can take rank above everyone else, but don't think it can last long... a shift in alpha means a shift in power... and the other Jabbarian wolves might not like that..." He smirked and turned his body to step away from her. "Hold yourself high my lady so we all might see who you are... for I am just a servant now... You may call me by Evander." The dark brute smirked and tilted his head to the side... waiting...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Gladiator head the conversation and every muscle in his form shook. He lifted himself looking to Archillis. "Come" was all he said and the two dissipated into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Kira listened to the brute talk, waiting tell they were done to talk. Raising an eyebrow in the new brute’s direction, the one with the mismatched eyes, so he was the alpha, interesting in deed that he hadn’t already challenged her, but none the less she was determined to have a high standing in this pack, she would not bow down to another again. She nodded toward the new brute in a sort of acknowledgement as the first one talked of loyalty and respect.

Then the brute with mismatched eyes circled her before coming to a stop in front of her. She smirked at him with taunting eyes and a proud stance.

Then Kira suddenly stepped back a bit, growling loudly in defense and raised her hackles in response to the aggressive move that the brute had made after his challenging words.

She may be small, but she was quick on her feet and deadly in her bite. He was a big brute, but she would fight tell the last breath was ripped from her snarling muzzle and make a word for herself, or she would tire him then take what she wanted, but that would be a waste, she hoped to come to terms with the massive brute, he would bear fine pups.

The brute’s sudden change in attitude startled Kira a little and it took her a moment to relax out of fight mode, then stepping toward the brute, tail held high she said with a slight growl of annoyance, “Well Evander, no need to give up your power so quickly, though I do appreciated the gesture, why be a servant, when you can be a king, with me as your mighty queen?”

Then smirking at Evander she glanced at the other wolves showing her canines before sauntering over to the large brute called Evander and wagging her tail, and her scent in his face, coming to rest on her haunches not far from him, her head cocked to the side awaiting his response.

She was eager to see if he would take her suggestion; it would be more fun ruling with another, especially one as handsome and strong as he.

Kira turned her head slightly upon hearing Gladiator. She noticed how the large brute shook, with what she suspected was anger or annoyance.

With a sigh she watched the two wolves vanish into the forest then turned back to Evander…
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:07 pm

What a wonderful show, the bruja had been missing out on entertainment, and now it knocked at his doorstep. His gaze lifted off the two wolves to glance at Bloodeye, who had remained silent throughout everything, which made him slightly curious. The taunting and threats continued, now coming from Evander. Zaiaku would have to give the fem some credit, for her stubbornness and clear determination, but she was not the only one seeking the role of Alpha. And it was not in Zaiaku’s nature to allow such a woman to slink her way into a position that did not belong to her, which brought his attention back to Evander and the woman. “So now we have a woman who vexes a former king, how amusing, you’d buy your way in with your body would you?” Zaiaku continued his entertainment, a smirk dancing across his maw. Zai’s auds flicked to Evander, as he relinquished his throne.
“Oh I can assure you, little girl, that it would not sit well with us at all…” The threat was prevalent, and Zai’s tone was continuously humorous. “If our ‘king’ wishes to rid himself of his throne, then you my love, are at the bottom of a list for that spot. If you opened your eyes, you’d see that these lands are bare, this small group of wolves is all that’s left, and I don’t know about you, Bloodeye, but I don’t see myself being ruled again…” Zaiaku’s gaze glanced to his mate, before returning to the duo. “In fact, Evander, since you seem to be a rather pathetic excuse for a alpha, and you relinquish your title, I’d be more then happy to take that position.” Zaiaku was growing tired of the games, tired of random wolves attempting to claim lands that they had not even be in for longer then a day. Zaiaku knew his entire demeanour would appear as the joker, the actor, but that was his disposition, however serious he was. “You, little girl, can run along now, and find another pack to try your game with.” Ever tauntingly, the dark bruja smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm

(Was bored and wanted to bring in my Zora!)

The stench of death filled her nose as she stepped into these dark pack lands. She scanned the dead looking terrain, as she moved onward. Ever aware she was, she never feared the unknown, or what could happen the very next second. She fought for her life before, and she would again, trespassing into this new territory. She had never once been here in these lands. Her home had been far away from here, beyond anything you could see past the horizons. She made it all the way here for good reason. She wanted to make something of herself, and she would bust hard to make that happen. Auds perked, hearing conversation going on a short distance away. She smirked, treading on forward making her appearance. She smirked, as she heard what the conversation was all about, though in reality, she knew damn well that there would be no way she could get alpha overnight like this other fae was attempting to do. She had heard the last of what the large ebony wolf spoke, and it made her chucke. Her yellow orange orbs eyed the three, but lastly setting on the ebony wolf's blue orbs, she spoke like she had been in on the conversation the whole time. "Exactly. Now if she had half a brain, the only way she will get anywhere is to work her way up, and earn the respect from the rest of the pack, not being a whore." she spoke with a partial Spanish accent, ass she turned and locked eyes on the fae.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:15 am

Bloodeye smirked at Gladiator's words. His answer to her was guarded, showing neither whether he was loyal to Evander or not. She wanted to delve further into his mind, find out where he stood, but there was a sudden new presence amongst them, one that called for immediate attention. Hackles raised and Bloodeye's tail rose high into the air as this new femme, Kira she called herself, walked in on them with an disturbingly confident attitude. Bloodeye growled, her nose wrinkling in disgust. How foolish to walk upon their group with such arrogance. Gladiator was the first to address her, and she couldn't help but to smirk at his dark, threatening words, though he was not impolite to the new femme. It was just a serious warning. Then he went to lay down near her. She nodded her head to him as he did so.

The creamy-coloured femme bristled when Kira turned to her, speaking with such blatant endearment to a dangerous acquaintance. Bloodeye stepped forward, only to be interrupted by Zaiaku as he humoured the woman before them, taunting her. Yet she still had the gall to talk back. And then, Evander's return, and her lip curled at the sight of him, and the words he spoke. He was just as weak and pathetic as she had always thought. Her raging orbs turned back to Kira as she made an offer to Evander, as though the rest of the pack would have nothing to say about it. Clearly, Zaiaku would not have it. The male's voice boomed in her ears, and she grinned widely as he looked to her. "That's right," she agreed with him. If Evander would so easily relinquish his position, then she and her 'love' would take it in an instant.

Looking to Kira again, Bloodeye stepped forward. Zaiaku had started things in motion. Their motives were clear, out in the open. Now was the time to enforce it. She chuckled, shaking her head at Kira, holding herself high. It was a position she was so very used to. A title she had held all of her life before she'd come here, and she was eager to hold onto that title again. "You might want to reconsider your ambitions, girlie, and just hold your tongue," she said, quirking a brow, "Or you're going to find you've made a grave mistake." She didn't bother to go into details. She stood next to Zaiaku, breathing in his masculine scent, desire flowing through her. Not only was he handsome, but she adored his viciously amusing ways. And not only that, she knew he could back it up when the time came. And now seemed a better time than ever for them to set things in motion and get this back regrouped. Her lips quivered and muscles tensed, awaiting what would happen next, ready for an all-out battle.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:06 am

Laughter. He let it roll out of his mouth with ease, then it continued outward as the other wolves began to lay their claim. "Oh how very interesting..." He stood and looked at Kira then to the other wolves speaking aloud. His one blue eye shifted in motion with his one green eye and he shook his head at them all. "Do you honestly think I would want to stick around you lot" He laughed aloud again throwing back his head. "You... you think I would serve you even if I hadn't been a king moments ago. No... I wouldn't serve a female like you who wanders into lands unknown and holds herself like... that" He motioned along her body and rolled his eyes landing them on Zaiku and Bloodeye. "And so nice of you two to speak up, now. In all times when I've been gone and you could have taken it from me without question, makes you wonder if I would have fought for it. I would never lead a pack of dogs that betrayed their beloved king... and who stick around for returning old pack mates. What are you going to do when they come back, tuck tail. Do you honestly think they will believe you in all your words of let me guess 'We only stayed to preseve anything we could, you all left what does that make you blah blah blah'" Evander laughed aloud again and looked at the new fem who seemed to walk into the lands helping aid the business of the standing wanna be alphaness.

"No. I don't want this title. I've done what I wanted to do. I've killed a brother who left all us back home then asked for help here... I don't want to be king of these lands, they wreak of your weakness and chaos for being out of control. Pathetic." Evander turned back to Zaiku again and smirked giving him a nice showing of teeth. "And I was only alpha here because you let me... fool. Don't speak out as if your words shall cause any harm to the mind of a wolf. You speak like a pup... quickly and untamed. Pathetic excuse for an alpha... good luck then" Evander shook his head and turned his attention back towards Kira. "And same to you... Me. I shall depart now. As you were wolves" He smirked and his body moved faster then his words had left his mouth. The brute vanished into the brush taking along with him nothing from here except his pride... and any other follower who decided to come along...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:24 am

He wouldn't make it far and Deadly had known this just from watching the brute speak. He growled while backing Evander up into the lands and his red eyes twitched between wolves. "You ask me to kill a king and so I do and you think you can just run away... I don't think so old man, you're going to stay right here, with all of them, until they come. I wont watch you throw away what I've earned here and now. I don't care who's king who's queen and who's under the hellion and bitch but who ever wants it better take it fast because you're going to have an uprising on your mitts soon and don't tell me you don't know it." Deadly's words were like venom and he growled towards Evander not caring about the brutes want to leave.

"So, who wants it" His red eyes shifted to all the wolves. "One choose the rest will follow, I promise. You... you look like you wanna lead. Now take it. The both of you" He smirked at Zai and Bloodeye. He knew them from when he came here... and now... His head shot up and he howled to the skies sending out a call for any other wolf, any other Midnight wolf who wanted to join ranks in these lands. He found them a home... A real home, not some stupid lone land where they assembled. They would assemble here and Curse could deal with the Alpha here, plan here, and finally live...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 am

Evander's words irked her deeply, and she let her claws dig into the ground below her. She whirled around to face Evander. He spoke as if she hadn't thought these sorts of things through. "I've been biding my time," she snarled at him, "And now seemed like no better a time." She wasn't going to let this ignorant prick act like some sort of know-it-all. She shook her head. Heh. He dare insult Zaiaku. He hadn't seen anything, and he was playing with fire the way he spoke to the pair of them. "Tuck tail? Never. The pack will see the way things are when they return, and they will not object." She snorted as he turned around and left, his tail in the air like he expected a follower.

It was only moments before Evander was being backed into the clearing by the very brute that had killed Damean. It was as though Deadly weren't allowing the coward to leave. To face his fate instead amongst the Jabbar wolves. Bloodeye smirked widely as the brute's attention fell on she and Zaiaku, advising them to take the throne while it was up in the air. Bloodeye would have leapt clawfirst in the air to catch it. Without hesiation she stepped forward, looking at Deadly. "I had every intention of doing so," she said, the gruffness of power choking her throat. She looked to Zaiaku. They were to take power immediately here in Jabbar. "I don't care who stays and who goes," she said to him, "But for now, dear, this is ours, and I'll take on any who challenge that now." She had forgotten Kira for the moment, but would be ready to rumble should the fae press the matter and try to claim leadership here.

She moved very close to him, pressing against his side. She lifted her head to the air, letting loose a loud, commanding howl. She would see immediately who wanted to stay and who wanted to go. And Deadly, the brute that proclaimed them alpha without a second thought, howled to his kin. This would be their place, wouldn't it? Bloodeye had never seen a problem with their breed, and would welcome their strength graciously. She glanced to Gladiator. He hadn't stated whose side was on. Would he stand for Evander, or would he stand with his kin and allow Bloodeye and Zaiaku to command them. Bloodeye wasted no time in grasping the opportunity that had been placed before her, and she was ready now to challenge any who defied this decision. And now, she almost couldn't wait until the rest of the pack returned home, just to see their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: