Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

-Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:24 am

He wouldn't make it far and Deadly had known this just from watching the brute speak. He growled while backing Evander up into the lands and his red eyes twitched between wolves. "You ask me to kill a king and so I do and you think you can just run away... I don't think so old man, you're going to stay right here, with all of them, until they come. I wont watch you throw away what I've earned here and now. I don't care who's king who's queen and who's under the hellion and bitch but who ever wants it better take it fast because you're going to have an uprising on your mitts soon and don't tell me you don't know it." Deadly's words were like venom and he growled towards Evander not caring about the brutes want to leave.

"So, who wants it" His red eyes shifted to all the wolves. "One choose the rest will follow, I promise. You... you look like you wanna lead. Now take it. The both of you" He smirked at Zai and Bloodeye. He knew them from when he came here... and now... His head shot up and he howled to the skies sending out a call for any other wolf, any other Midnight wolf who wanted to join ranks in these lands. He found them a home... A real home, not some stupid lone land where they assembled. They would assemble here and Curse could deal with the Alpha here, plan here, and finally live...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 am

-Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Bloodeye-1

Evander's words irked her deeply, and she let her claws dig into the ground below her. She whirled around to face Evander. He spoke as if she hadn't thought these sorts of things through. "I've been biding my time," she snarled at him, "And now seemed like no better a time." She wasn't going to let this ignorant prick act like some sort of know-it-all. She shook her head. Heh. He dare insult Zaiaku. He hadn't seen anything, and he was playing with fire the way he spoke to the pair of them. "Tuck tail? Never. The pack will see the way things are when they return, and they will not object." She snorted as he turned around and left, his tail in the air like he expected a follower.

It was only moments before Evander was being backed into the clearing by the very brute that had killed Damean. It was as though Deadly weren't allowing the coward to leave. To face his fate instead amongst the Jabbar wolves. Bloodeye smirked widely as the brute's attention fell on she and Zaiaku, advising them to take the throne while it was up in the air. Bloodeye would have leapt clawfirst in the air to catch it. Without hesiation she stepped forward, looking at Deadly. "I had every intention of doing so," she said, the gruffness of power choking her throat. She looked to Zaiaku. They were to take power immediately here in Jabbar. "I don't care who stays and who goes," she said to him, "But for now, dear, this is ours, and I'll take on any who challenge that now." She had forgotten Kira for the moment, but would be ready to rumble should the fae press the matter and try to claim leadership here.

She moved very close to him, pressing against his side. She lifted her head to the air, letting loose a loud, commanding howl. She would see immediately who wanted to stay and who wanted to go. And Deadly, the brute that proclaimed them alpha without a second thought, howled to his kin. This would be their place, wouldn't it? Bloodeye had never seen a problem with their breed, and would welcome their strength graciously. She glanced to Gladiator. He hadn't stated whose side was on. Would he stand for Evander, or would he stand with his kin and allow Bloodeye and Zaiaku to command them. Bloodeye wasted no time in grasping the opportunity that had been placed before her, and she was ready now to challenge any who defied this decision. And now, she almost couldn't wait until the rest of the pack returned home, just to see their reactions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:46 pm

[size=12]

Kira listened to the brute (Zai) taunt and tease and then threaten her, talking of how he wished the thrown for his own. When he had finished his little spiel, Kira got up and stretched then sauntered over toward the brute who had told her yet again, to ‘run along’. With a shake of her jet black coat and a yawn for show, to emphasize how little she cared for his words, she prepared to speak, but suddenly there was a new fae who spoke as if she had been here all along for this dispute.

Kira suddenly whirled around on the new she wolf and raised her hackles then barred her teeth at the woman who had called her a whore. With tail and head high Kirasaid, in a rather aggressive and dominant tone, “I was not aware that you had ANY part in our conversation here fea! Infact, it would appear that you yourself have just happened upon this pack. Perhaps you had better keep your maw shut, for I fear if more babble spews from it I may have to rid you of your tongue!”

Then with a growl and a grunt Kira turned back to the brute who had insulted her (Zai). Eyes still gleaming with anger and determination Kira spoke, never losing her dominate form, “I told you before, I am no pup! As for my body, it is mine to do as I wish with, including flirting with a handsome brute such as Evander, and I would say that regardless of what I do with my body, it is none of your damn business brute! I certainly wouldn’t waste it on one such as yourself; no any pups I bear would have to have a brute much more worthy then you.”

Turning now so she was speaking to the fea as well, the one she assumed was this brutes mate (Bloodeye), Kira continued with a laugh and a smirk upon her maw, “You two speak of yourselves as if you are the chosen ones to rule these lands. Well I assure you, even if you do become alphas, I would watch over your shoulders if I were you.”

Turning back to the brute (Zai) Kira continued, “And as for ‘running off like a good little girl’, well I am sure we all know that will not happen any time soon. I take orders from no one, as of yet, and certainly not from the likes of you. Besides, I sense a lot of….fun to come by staying with a group such as you.”

When Evander began to talk, Kira turned her head slighly to see him while listening to his words.

She could tell he was upset, yet a part of her thought maybe it was more directed at this lot than at her. When he left, she had an urge to follow him, he would make a fine mate, that was for sure. But instead Kira turned back to the two wolves she had been addressing and pulled up her lips in a challenge, hackles rising.

But before Kira could decide whether to attack or not, Evander was being backed back into the clearing by another large brute Kira did not recognize.

From the new brute’s words she got the feeling that this pack was indeed brittle in form and perhaps captive in appearance. The new brutes words about simply ‘giving’ the power of alpha to the first to step forward was enticing to say the least, but Kira held back to see if the brute (Zai) and his mate (Bloodeye)would actually claim the ranks now that they were being simply tossed at them with little honor or dignity.

As the new brute howled Kira cocked her head to one side, odd that this brute did not claim alpha position, for it seemed he could wield these wolves as he wished already, yet she found it interesting that he did not claim the rank that was surely his for the taking.

Before she could address the new brute, the other she wolf (Bloodeye) spoke up.

Kira listened to the she wolf talk and noticed how affectionate she was to the brute (Zai). As the she wolf began to howl Kira couldn’t help but give a deadly smirk, for she knew that the brute was the she wolfs weakness as she was his, it would be easy to break this alpha pair when the time was right.

Stepping closer so Kira was just feet from the howling she wolf, Kira gave a loud bark-growl to interrupt the howling campaign and with a wicked laugh addressed the proclaimed queen, “For a soon to be alpha, saying you don’t care what wolves stay and what wolves go is quite a foolish statement, what would you do if none stayed my dear, then you and your precious mate would be left as prey for these other wolves’ attack. An alpha is only an alpha with a pack. You would be wise to remember that should you take this role.”

Then turning sharply so that her jet black tail whipped the she wolf’s face Kira turned again to face the she wolf (bloodeye), Evander and the new brute. “Let them have their sweet power. But I will stay and fight alongside the rest of the wolves here, I have nothing better to do and by the looks of it, you could use a nice strong warrior such as myself.”

Then with wink toward Evander and a growl directed at the new 'alpha' pair, Kira smirked and said, “I can always take it from the later.”

For now Kira was content to sit back and watch her new pack and learn a few things. She was eager for the upcoming fight and full of hot blood and raging hormones from her cycle. Besides her scent would distract brutes during the fight and give her the advantage.

With a grunt, Kira shook her head to clear her thoughts and pranced off toward a tree, tail still held high and settled down not far from the little band of wolves to watch and wait.

She could sense the high amount of tension in the clearing and never let her guard down for she knew she now had enemies….glacing toward the new 'alpha' pair as she said this, and perhaps allies, Kira glanced toward Evander as she thought this, motioning with her ear for him to come rest by her, wondering if he had even seen the small gesture....

[/size
]
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:25 pm

The ebony fem chuckled under her breath, and cocked an eye brow, wondering what kind of trip this young fae was on, to give her the right to speak like she was the baddest thing on four legs. Rip her tongue from her mouth, ha! She thought that was that was hilarious. She would love to see that little girl try. Zora was older than the mouthy brat, and had far more experience with fighting in one paw than that fae did in her whole body. How could she just act so ignorant in front of these dark wolves which she knew right off from their aura, were very dangerous. Like a toddler trying to walk through a death trap. She had no intentions of fighting, yet, with coming onto new grounds, unless she needed to. She wasn't going to step over to the brat, yet, and stomp a mud hole in her. Hearing more conversation going on it seemed the ebony male and a fem that joined his side were definitely taking on the leadership role that which Evander verbally had given up his title. She flicked her auds back, as she listened on to Evander's words of he had done what he wanted to, and he was basically going to leave. Her yellow Orange orbs shifted to the pair that proclaimed their claiming of the alpha titles, and was about ready to join in howling with, till the brat interrupted them. Her words annoyed her, further. Digging her claws into the dirt, a deep growl vibrated in her throat. If this little wrench stuck around any longer, she was going to rip her up and leave her at the devil's doorstep, which it seemed she may get that opportunity, with her last words she said, that she was going to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:20 pm

ooc:FUN FUN FUN... Smile

Last edited by _Sensable_ on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:52 pm

The smell of the land was not to unfamiliar. It was time for true power to take over this land. Curse couldn't help but smirk as her Midnights snapped and quarreled with each other. None knew the plans she has made for herself. She was now alone leading the wolves she had grew up with. It felt good as the power swiped threw her. "Time of the Midnight has come" She whispered as she came out of the shadows. Her fangs showing as she stepped next to her brother. The words of a male who seemed to claim the lands made her laugh. She whispered her sweet hello into her brothers auds and with that she moved into full view. Her head held high tail also holding a alpha stance. She let a deep growl rumble in her chest as the massive female let her howl cover the land of Jabbar. Her song was of how she now ruled the land. She stopped to look at the five wolves that sat before her "This land is now the land of The Midnight breed, This is our domain and I it's leader." Curse looked to Omisis as the brute seemed a bit dumbfounded but he moved to his Queen's side. Curse continued "Either you stay or go it makes no matter to me. Omisis here is my General and will see that any who wish to challenge me will fail with the price of there lives" The fea smirked as she called the others forward. The 9 wolves watched waiting...

The land was empty that he knew but then the scent of his family was close. Harmi lifted his mitts into a full run till he reached his siblings. His brothers howl brought him to the area. Harmi could feel the drool drip down his maw as the ebony and mahogany markings on his pelt let him stick out like a sore thumb. "With the fire of our kin we will make these land shiver at the sound of our names wont we brother" He watched Deadly as his sister sat waiting for others to challenge her.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Everything to do with the wolves around him was simply comical to the bruja, however serious he was about being alpha, the demon still find things far from serious. Would their reign last long? And how much did he actually care for it? Zaiaku wasn't sure, all he knew currently was he was having fun. Evander's words fell short on Zai, the ebony male simply smirked. When would any of them realize, that he was doing all of it out of entertainment purposes. It wasn't so say Zaiaku couldn't fit the role of alpha, he had been one before, however his role had been exactly how he was. Before he ventured the lands of Fire and Ice, he had been an alpha in his own lands, and was more of a dictator then anything.

Times were different, and Zaiaku wasn't sure if he really cared if another had taken the position. Deadly's appearance made Zai smirk, he couldn't forget the bruja. The first howl, made Zaiaku curious, Midnights, well now with them amongst the pack there would be no problems. Funny. Zaiaku knew there would still be problems, there always would be, otherwise the ebony male would be bored. His attention diverted from Evander’s spit talk to Kira’s, more amusing words to enjoy. The dark bruja didn’t dwell long on her thoughts, simply paying attention to Bloodeye as she spoke up. Zaiaku continued to say nothing as his mate spoke up, simply choosing to be the silent observer once again.

As he had suspected, his thoughts had come true. The appearance of one Midnight usually meant others, or the one intended something. “Surprise, another wench, forgive me…I meant fae, proclaiming her power.” Zaiaku said, smirking once more. “It seems no demon would raise himself to proclaim power, are the women to take over completely?” His taunt went to his own gender that was amongst the wolves. “I suppose you had no luck with another’s land, and you’ve come to lay claim to a land you’ve barely visited. You don’t seem much different then that other fae.” Blue lanterns trained on Curse.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Curse laughed at the bru. Time was everything and she had no time for smart mouthing punks. " Do you know me? Do you know my kind? Do you know anything besides the smell of your own hind quarters?" She moved down to him massive form larger then the bruja. All there kind was larger it was nothing new. "I don't have time for you whelp or to explane anything to you. I have ran these lands longer then you think. Now run along to your little hole and let the grown ups do there job." Curse flashed her fangs in annoyance then shot a look at Omisis as he spoke....

"Let him my lady I thirst for fun as do us all..." The golden brute moved to where the two where. He lowered himself into a stance for battle, but before he could Harmi spoke up.

"Leave him Omisis... These wolves only want the entertainment you are providing them. Ignore there ignorance" The black brute moved down as well. He looked at Bloodeye then to Zai. "You both know what breed and what two killed the king of these lands. Our bloodline is taking over for the mean time." He looked at Curse "Akiko will be back to claim these lands and with them they will have the air to the thrown of Jabbar. Damean Junior wont stay little forever. You guys need wolves like Bloodeye and Zai." Hami waited looking to Curse's answer

Curses' eyes focused on the brute before her. Icy blue crystals turning a bloodshot red. "Gladiator will be back. If you think you are up to taking on the strongest of our kind by all means stay and join us."Curse watched him waiting then her thoughts traveled to Evander. She moved away from Zai to the other brute. He looked like Damean but lacked the eyes of the King. She looked passed the trees hoping for a moment that Pitchra would come to her but she quickly turned to the matter at hand. "So Evander you use my brothers for your dirty work... you reep the rewards then you flee? I see that as a wolf not fit to even walk the very lands we stand on..." Her twisted chuckle sent shivers down her own spine. "I say we kill him as well Deadly" Her fur on end her attention was now on Evander and her boys will handle Zai if he feels the need to rebel.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:28 pm

By now Evander didn't care for the lots dramatics anymore. He was going to have to defend Kira for he could use her in the future if need be now that she had run her mouth more. But then the shadows moved and he backed up more behind the wolves as Midnights spewed in. Great. He sighed and looked at the others words, smirking at Zai's comments of women's power ideas. Then the Midnight's words were directed at him and he raised an brow at her and smiled stepping up towards her as she proclaimed he should be killed too. His coat gleamed as he stood taller then her and used her own words "Yeah, I used them, you are smart enough to do it yourself. And yes you brat the wolves of Jabbar are coming back, and who do you thinks coming with them, everyone. You Midnights fight for so much yet you're going to be just as normal as the rest of us...dead once they arrive. You killed their king... do you not think they don't hold a grudge against you... You stole pups you took things from everyone, and yet you still walk around here like some birch in season who's attitude is going to change the world... get over yourself woman" His tassle flicked and he looked at the brute who spoke of Bloodeye and Zaiku.

"Your clan members right by the way. You need them, for though someone else might not stand a chance against you, they betrayed Damean just as fast as any other 'regular none midnight wolf' would betray you back" He smiled and turned his body away from her walking a few feet and sitting down.

Deadly watched as his family came and proclaimed their intentions. His attention was elsewhere now, watching as Curse said he should kill Evander. No, he wouldn't, he couldn't quite yet. For he was used by the brute and now Deadly was going to use him. He nodded at Harmi's words but didn't look at him. Sketchy eyes flicked between wolves here and there waiting for reactions waiting to see what was going to happen with his new smart idea...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Bloodeye stared on in amusement as Kira stood up to each and every wolf that put her down, running her mouth like she had an army standing behind her. Crimson orbs rolled as Kira's rage was directed at her. Whipping her tail, she stared at the femme in the eyes, a nasty look of contempt upon her visage. "Like I said, I've been biding my time," she sneered, repeating herself, "So it's only natural that in this time of confusion I rise to the opportunity to lead." She lifed her lips as Kira stared at her with her own teeth showing, hackles bristling. She braced herself, as it looked like the woman was going to attack, when her attention was taken by Deadly's appearance in the clearing, backing Evander in like the little coward he was. She smirked.

A sharp glance was given towards this dark she-wolf as she barked to interrupt Bloodeye's territorial howl. She still had more to say? Bloodeye bristled furiously, listening to this bitch rant on like she knew a thing or two. Talking like Bloodeye knew nothing at all. "I know what it takes to run a pack," she hissed, "So you needn't lecture me nor question my abilities." She felt barely able to hold herself from lunging rashly at the fae. Oh how she would love to take out all of her fury on this femme's flesh. But that would not be the wisest decision at this very delicate time. Only to make things worse, however, Kira turned around, the end of her tassel tickling the tip of Bloodeye's nose. Her teeth lashed out in reactions, fangs clashing down on open air as Kira moved further away before facing she and Zai once more.

Her muscles tensed as the fae once more spewed her doubts and disrespect so blatantly. She watched silently as the femme turned around and walked over to a tree, plopping herself down at its base without a worry in the world. For several long moments, Bloodeye did not breathe, just staring hatefully at Kira. Her nose wrinkled with disgust, and she drew in a sharp breath before marching forward. Her form flowed naturally with her tail in the air and head raised proudly as she approached the femme, stopping several feet from her, lowering her head only to protect her throat. "There will be no rebellion," she rumbled evenly, staring Kira in the eye, "So if you are to be a warrior here, I will be the one using you. You belong to no one else. Deal with it." She held still for a moment, her stare unbreaking, until a commotion hit the clearing, and yet another claim for power was made.

Things escalated quickly, and Bloodeye glanced to Zaiaku. This was unexpected and irritating. Bloodeye had hoped that the Midnights would join her, not claim Jabbar for their own. Now she had something else on her paws to deal with. She watched as Curse hovered close to Zai, talking to him like he was a whelp. She knew that the handsome brute would not be intimidated nor impressed. And thus his words came forth, and Bloodeye grinned maliciously. Tail lashing, Bloodeye watched as Curse quickly made moves, her wolves fanning out behind her like the mindless little minions they were. The cream-coloured fae shook her head. She didn't want to interrupt as Curse proposed to murder Evander, but she needed to set things straight.

She trotted over to Curse, looking to she and her wolves. "There seems to be quite the misunderstanding," she began, quirking a brow, "These lands are already claimed, and to storm in with such an attitude... well, one would think you were trying challenge those who already reside here." She tilted her head, as if oblivious to Curse's intentions, but she was far from it. Bloodeye was not going to allow this though. Jabbar was hers now, and she wasn't going to just hand it over. She rolled her eyes as Curse invited her to join the Midnights and fight against Akiko, Gladiator and the rest. She glanced about for a second. So Gladiator had snuck off to join the rest? Her eyes slid back into position, watching Curse. Then she looked to Harmi, who seemed to think he knew whose side she was on.

"Those wolves are the foundation of this pack," she snapped, fangs bared, "They have no leader now, and what happened in the past stays in the past. I will lead them now, regardless of where I stand on Damean's death. Stand down, and your kind will be welcome here and highly regarded. Otherwise, there will be only bloodshed." Her words were clear and decisive. There were no other options, and she wouldn't let it happen any other way. If these wolves did not stand down before her now, then she would join Akiko's rankings and fight off the rebellious Midnight breed. Yet, she did not doubt her ability to reign here, even if those wolves returned. Damean Jr. was still growing, and if anyone expected a whelp to run a pack, then they were nuts.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Curse shot the fea a look as she begin to defy what had just happened. Her form turned leaving Evander for it seemed her brother had greater plans for him. "There is 9 of us and 5 of you. We where carved out of the very marble stone that makes our mountains we are bred for the very purpose of war of battle. Do you honestly think that fea and a lone brute such as you two can stand against 9 Midnights and I have more coming."Curse stepped up to the wolf form holding no signs of fear or weakness for Curse feared none. "You pathetic wolves use my kind to guard your innocent whelps your lands and to do your dirty work, and for years we obeyed like little puppies lost in your world" Her neon red orbs burned with the rage she had for the wolves around here. "Midnights are taking Jabbar by force if needed I would hate for you to be killed but Evander is right. You betrayed your king which is low in my books."

With that Curse looked to Harmi and Deadly "You to fools made a mess of things and Evander is right they will come with more then just themselves we are looking at a battle of a life time and I'm willing to die for what I believe our clan should be." She gave her brothers a smirk " Father would have been proud if the poor brute wouldn't have lost his mind." She let her mind race as she spoke. She looked at Bloodeye "Do you honestly think the wolves of Jabbar would serve you? You have no one but the brute that stands next to you. I have numbers because in the mist of your pathetic world we grew in numbers. We waited years for this moment and I'll be damned if some crazed wolf will take that from us" She let the rage escape her as she snapped in the air "Midnights serve only me and no one else. They run under my rule as the right is by blood and only by blood." She watched the fea "Your blood will mark these lands as the King of this place did. Stand down or be forced to stand down" Curse was growing impatient as they spoke the air to the thrown was growing and this was no time for battles of who rules Jabbar the numbers did it by themselves....

Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Kira watched Evander as she rested by the tree, glancing now and then to the new ‘alphas’ of the little pack. As she did she shot an annoyed glance at the ebony fea whom she knew would give her trouble in the near future.

When Kira looked back at Bloodeye and Zai she noticed the she wolf was marching toward her in a very unfriendly way. The fea stopped several feet away from Kira and she noticed how the she wolf lowered her head to protect her neck. With a wicked laugh and a smirk Kira stood, tail and head as high as the she wolf’s. Kira held the fea’s glance and listened to her words. When the Bloodeye had finished her little speech Kira simply grunted and was about to respond but both she wolves were distracted when there was a sudden commotion in the clearing.

Kira directed her attention to a new she wolf who had entered the clearing along several other large wolves who accompanied her.

Kira’s ears swiveled forward so that she could hear the conversations better from her resting place. Forgetting about her snide remark she was about to throw back at Bloodeye.

As the new alpha brute (Zai) spoke Kira rolled her eyes and smiled, saying to no one in particular, “Well it would appear that in these parts the women seem to have more spunk and spitfire in them than most brutes.”

But Kira’s smirk quickly disappeared as a golden brute took battle formation in front of Zai and Bloodeye who had went to address the new she wolf. Kira may not be part of this pack quite yet, but they were all she seemed to have at the moment, and they had yet to drive her off.

When another of the new wolves, a fea, turned and spoke of killing Evander Kira let a small growl escape her muzzle and stood up, tail high and fur bristling, she had for some reason grown fond of the handsome brute and had hopes of one day making him her mate, she was not about to let some random wolf give him a death sentence. As Evander addressed his sentence Kira trotted up behind him, her eyes gleaming and challenging the fea he addressed. Kira listened to Evander talk before speaking herself.

“If there are indeed wolves coming to attack us, I would think you would want as many strong and hearty wolves alive and well to help in the battle as possible my dear.” Kira said with a growl, addressing the new fea (Curse), still holding a fairly dominant stance and now positioned very close to Evander. She was not sure if she should be so possessive but something about the brute being threatened made her hormones flare like wildfire. Kira waited for the bitch’s reply, never taking her eyes off her and the other new band of wolves, hackles still raised and eyes full of challenge.

The new she wolf’s (Curse’s) words to Bloodeye made Kira even angrier. She would not take orders from such an wolf and would certainly not be treated as a slave warrior or be threatened. Kira glared at Curse again, waiting to see how Bloodeye would react to such hostility. She was certain the fea would not back down so easily, or her brute, Zai.

If Kira had been alpha she would have challenged the new comer herself but decided to side with her smarter side and instead sat down next to Evander to see how things played out before throwing herself into harm’s way. She glanced at the brute as she sat down to see how he had reacted to her protective words of him.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Eris2110
The she wolf had been off doing some errands and returned to her 'home' only to find it invaded. There were many new wolves here but she kept herself unseen. There seemed to be a power struggle going on. Had Evander stepped to the side so easily? Well, she had always supposed his real intention had never lain within being an alpha. He just didn't have the heart but it seemed all of these wolves thought they did. Eying the Midnights she frowned, she was all for bloodshed for the throne but the Midnights had no business here. What had happened with Akira that they sought to grasp power here? Coils within coils it always seemed. Still, she did not like the thought of following this fem, not that she would hesitate to up and leave. A smile played at the corner of her mouth when she spoke. How very arrogant of her to threaten them with her legions of wolves. Snorting she glanced up at the falcon that perched in the nearby tree. "Are you ready to have some fun?"

Chuckling the ashy fem stepped from her cover, probably unnoticed for when she wanted she made her presence light. Casually she walked up to Bloodeye's side, pursing her lips and meeting Curse's gaze. "Make that nine to six Curse. By the way, you shouldn't sneer like that, it's not flattering." Her mouth pulled up in a half smile and she stepped back showing deference to Bloodeye. Her falcon circled silently overhead, they would see it if anyone ever bothered to look up.

Ooc: I couldn't stay away xD
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 am

Auds perked and his features did not change, threatened by a women bigger then he was. It didn’t matter, and it now seemed only one bruja could tell who Zaiaku was. A comic. The fae sauntered over, and the dark male simply smirked. “I suppose my own words were spat back at me, well karma is a bitch…” Zaiaku smirked, finding it amusing that the women chose to insinuate him as a whelp. He would’ve considered it a good joke, if he hadn’t used it himself already. In fact, he’d have likely found it amusing that the women chose such words. Harmi’s words rang in Zai’s ears, and the ebony bruja smirked. Glad to find someone who knew, though he didn’t like that the male was spoiling his fun at the same time. Zaiaku ignored the bruja who threatened him, as though he wasn’t about to be attacked. “Listen to your kin, you simply entertain me more…” Zai smirked as the lyrics fell. Zai’s attention turned to Evander, titling his head briefly, the wolf was defending him now? Likely saving his own hide, but the words were amusing. Blue hues lifted to Curse, and another smirk came along. His haunting blue gaze lifted to Bloodeye, as she continued to fight back as well.

“Oh good, and I am to now follow a women who thinks I have anything to do with her past.” Curse’s words rang in the bruja’s auds, making him smirk briefly. “Do you know me woman? Do you know anything but the stench of your own hind quarters?” Spitting her own words back at her, Zaiaku smirked again. “If you know anything about me, you would know I’ve helped your kind out before, but a fae such as yourself is to blinded by greed to know such a thing. Ask your kin, I’ve stood next to a few of them, and killed alongside them, however brief it was, so keep your words of use of Midnights to those who deserve it.” Zaiaku stepped forward a bit, unimpressed by the fem before him. It seemed to him that these Midnight, aside from a select few, were all brawn. Easily throwing their weight around like it made them more powerful. “As for Evander’s words, Damean had not been present upon my arrival, in fact the theory was he had ran away, some King, am I expected to follow a bruja who tucks his tail?” Zaiaku shook his head briefly.

“I don’t believe any one of us cares if you’ve been carved out of shit, and without numbers you would be nothing. Quit talking, I’ve sought entertainment, but you just bore me.” His demeanour remained the same, calm and collected, but his tone was clearly malicious. “Think before you speak, without us your numbers will be little, even your kin see what you cannot. Kill us and more will come, and I doubt any other wolf would like your idea of Midnights ruling any better.” The joking side of Zai left briefly, his lyrics had held a more serious tone to them.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Zora didn't pay much mind to the fem that threatened to rip her tongue out. She didn't feel threatened by a yearling, just more so annoyed that she had no respect, or brains, and let her mouth run uncontrollably. One way or another that young wolf was gonna have Karma come back and bite her hard. She smirked seeing the fem, Bloodeye, go toward that mouthy brat, Kira, and say a few choice words to her. She had enough brain, to not piss off some alpha, whether they be new to their role or not. She always found it best to play as the loyal pack mate, and work her way up, but that didn't mean she was no push over, and that meant putting one hell of a hurt on the wolf she was to dominate. And she hoped that time would come here soon in that mouthy Brat Kira. But her attention went to the large.. Midnight wolves. It was not a breed she was familiar with, but it looked as though they were gonna stay and fight for the territory they other couple had just claimed for themselves. An ear flicked back, and a brow raised, as a half evil smile came across her face. Things could get interesting. A fight, how invigorating, She hadn't done any since she entered these new lands, and it would be a way to show her skills. She stepped forward toward Zai, taking a defensive stance toward the The Midnight fem Curse, eyes shifting, to a dark dusty gray fem that entered the scene. The way she talked, she knew the Midnights trying to take over. Seemed like most of them knew who they were, and they seemed to have a bad reputation. She would have to find out from some one who exactly these wolves were. She caught out of the corner of her eye, a falcon circling up overhead, kinda curious about it, but her attention was focused on what was going on around her. Since they had automatically sided her with Zai, and Bloodeye to begin with, she figured out instantly, the Midnights were very racist, or prejudice. Well if that was the case then, she wouldn't have no trouble showing them what a wolf of her breeding could do, show them they were no prodigal creatures, the only ones she knew that were, were the Gods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Harmi didn't want this he knew it was something that wouldn't end well after all they all where on the same side. " No need for this Curse lets just all sit a minute and talk" He looked at Deadly who seemed to just be watching. " Brother since we are the ones that killed the king and we are entitled to take his land by the law of every wolf I think we should pick a ruler... Curse for now you can be the general since you hold the clans alliance. As for alpha only time will tell us right now we all must prepare for the arrival of the others." Harmi looked at the others. "You all will be outcast and if Akiko get a hold of you then death will come swiftly. we might as well all be friends and rule the land together till one is taken charge naturally." Harmi moved ahead of Curse nudging her back. He looked to the others "We must stop this if we are to live"

Curse let a loud growl escape her but she said nothing she just waited for the others to see there words.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Bloodeye let loose a harsh growl as Curse threatened her, and tried to tell her that she had used the Midnight kind. And that she had betrayed her King. Neither of which she had done. She had only met a couple of other Midnight wolves before, but she had never requested nor demanded their services. And she had nothing to do with Damean's death, and he had been killed so quickly that there was nothing she could have tried to do to save him. She listened as Curse rattled on like she was losing her mind. Bloodeye sneered as Curse questioned her ability to rule Jabbar and have them serve her. But she didn't see it like that. She had been a pack leader twice in the past, and she knew a thing or two about being a leader, even being selfless. She stifled a laugh as Curse raged about a 'crazed wolf' taking her 'rights' away from her. If anyone here was crazy, it was the large femme, no one else. Again, Curse urged her violently to stand down, and Bloodeye shook her head. She was not giving this up, not now. "This isn't going to be as easy as you might have imagined," she warned, flashing her ivories.

Her creamy, orange-tipped tail flicked into the air as she saw Kira come to Evander's defense, standing against Curse. Even if the femme had no respect for Bloodeye, at least they were on the same side. Any wolves that could stand against the Midnight clan would be useful. The rest could be figured out and decided later. Then Eris came to her side, and Bloodeye grinned wildly at her words. Her eyes flicked, and she saw Zora come amongst them as well. She heard Zai speaking, and knew he was not impressed by this Midnight femme. His tone even became quite serious, and it made her claws dig into the earth. He had always acted like such a joker, and to hear him speak with such casual, deadly intent made her shiver. But she had to focus. She glanced around her, tallying her numbers. They had a formidable team, but it would be a bloody, futile battle against this many Midnights. They needed to hold off a battle until back-up arrived, or they needed to get out and regroup before making a real assault.

She let the others keep talking as she weighed out the options, glancing up suspiciously when one of the other Midnight's spoke up. His words, they didn't seem right. Her hackles went up as he suggested that he and his brother should decide who ruled, as they had disposed of the land's previous ruler. But he didn't choose a name, he chose Curse to be the army's general, and suggested that they all just be friends and work things out. That didn't seem plausible in Bloodeye's mind, not after what had happened here. Not after all the threats. She looked to Curse. The femme said nothing to Harmi. What was going on in their twisted minds? It must all be a trick. She looked over to Harmi, narrowing her eyes. "How are we to trust your words?" she asked, standing her ground, "You are here following Curse on her order, who has made a very aggressive approach to us all, to rule over us. I doubt after all this trouble you would all simply back down." She glanced back to Curse, anger gleaming in her eyes, but she waited to see what the Midnight's reaction was..

----------------------

Aditi had followed the clan from Muerta and had stayed in the background of things, trusting that Curse would settle everything and lead them into victory, readying herself only if the need arose to go into battle. She paced amongst her clanmates, being one of the youngest. The eldest of them took care of the serious business. Aditi thought all was going well as Curse claimed the lands, but the sudden appearance of some regular wolfess and her mate stirred quite the commotion. She watched as Bloodeye and Curse threatened each other, neither willing to stand down from the challenge. Her own lips curled in disgust, showing all of her pearly ivories. How dare these lowly breeds stand up to their clan leader with such ignorance? Didn't they see the strength they stood against, the danger? They could not win if they tried to fight. They would all just die. Aditi didn't care if they had other wolves coming. She knew her clanmates could wipe out this bunch and prepare for the next wave just as easily. She probably wouldn't even have to lift a claw.

A low, horrid growl escaped her as she listened to the arguing go on. And then Harmi spoke up, speaking words that she did not believe could come from the brute's maw. Her jaw dropped, and she looked to Curse as the femme just growled, but did not say anything. Surely she did not agree? Aditi surged forward, coming to her grandmother's side. "You can't listen to that!" she barked, glaring with hostility at Bloodeye, then looked back to Curse, "You claimed these lands. We are powerful! We deserve to rule over the lower species." The young Midnight wolfess was practically bouncing up and down trying to convince her grandmother that things had to be this way. She was proud of her clan, and she did not want to see them lose in a fight like this. If they backed down now, everyone would think they were weak, and try to take advantage of them. She cherished her home back in Muerta, but if their clan could rise to power without compromising their former pack, what could be better? Growling eagerly, she waited to see what would be done next.

-----------------------

Icarus, who was always charging ahead, just waiting to be noticed by his older clanmates, had raced alongside the elder wolves of his family. But he stood back as they entered the main clearing of Jabbar and Curse claimed the lands, challenging any who would try to take it from her and her clan. Things seemed not to go so smoothly just moments in, and the young brute stared wide-eyed at the small, pathetic wolves that tried to challenge their entire breed. It put a smirk on his face. Fools. Icarus went over to where Omisis stood face to face with Zai, itching to dive into battle and bloody up his claws. His attention was drawn from the enemy brute though, as Bloodeye challenged Curse, Harmi spoke, and then hell broke loose with his sister. He growled to himself. Why, even though she was so quiet, did she always seem to make the biggest commotion when she wanted to? His muscles bunching, Icarus just waited for a command, and he would be the first to draw blood...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Zaiaku’s gaze lifted over the scene around him, catching sight of the new wolfess stepping next to him. His gaze turned back to the Midnights, watching as Harmi spoke up. The bruja saved the blood from flowing, but Zai knew it was only briefly. Regardless of any treaty that became the little conversation, blood was going to be shed, and he wasn’t sure who’s throat he would slit first. Friend. The idea made Zaiaku smirk, and regained his malicious joking ways. “I wouldn’t consider you more then acquaintances, however its just a label…” Blue lanterns travelled to Curse, watching as the fem backed down. Perhaps she got it through her crania that testosterone was for males. Zaiaku didn’t doubt the woman’s power, but he questioned if she was more bark then bite. Auds flicked to his side, catching Bloodeye’s words. “They mean to save the bloodshed for later, love. And leaving the position open like that is just to comfort you,” His gaze moved from the woman at his side, to Harmi and the others. “They still have every intention of ruling the land, unless I’m completely mistaken, in which case, free love…” The ebony male smirked. Oceans swept over to the outburst of a fem that he hadn’t bothered to acknowledge before, her lyrics made him want to laugh. “Allow me to bow to you, almighty god…” Zaiaku smirked, pressing against Bloodeye briefly.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Curse looked at Aditi the fea seemed ready for whatever which was a good thing. "Time will tell what is to come Aditi." Curse turned to Harmi "I serve no one but myself but I also know how to live in harmony with others." The fea stood looking at Zai the brute ran her hot without any words,but before she knew it the twist in her brain did what the others wanted. The fea started to growl hackles raising as she did drool began to drip from her maw as her white blue crystals burned there neon red. She could hear the paws of others which set her even more into a frenzy. Glory appeared with Dracul JR and with that she barked her attack. The large fea moved to Bloodeye and the peppered fea. She snapped wildly at the two of them. No words creeped threw her maw just horrid growls that grinded in her ear. As she did this the growls of the other Midnights could be heard. She could see Omisis already ready for whatever Curse did. The mahogany fea snapped again jumping clean over Bloodeye to where she stood behind her now and with that the snake words slipped out "Time for battle my Midnights do your work" She watched everyone around her noticing as Armedia slipped closer to take the peppered fea from Bloodeyes side. She watched as she saw glory move to meet Omisis. JR and Vlad waited to assist. She gave Aditi a smirk waiting to see who she what she would do.

Glory moved to Omisis side snapping at the hind quarters of Zai his neon green orbs waiting for the brute. Omisis moved to the front of the brute laughing as he did this the golden brute snapped his jaws wildly in the air letting the brute know that talking was over.

Harmi growled aggressively as his sister completely did the opposite of what was said. He snorted and moved off to where Deadly was sitting next to his brother. This would end fairly quick. He wanted to unite them but perhaps just disposing of them was better.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Evander let his nose touch on the side of Kira's face when she finally slowed down her rants and raves of words and came to sit next to him. Other plans for him, funny, he'd love to see them try. Though his body told him to leave along with most other parts of him he stayed to watch this fall apart. It was moments later when everything escalated and Curse was beginning the attack of Bloodeye. Evander stood and watched, not apart of any of these teams but mearly interested in the happenings of what were going to happen now.

Deadly looked as if he was going to kill her. So annoying. His body curved when Harmi came near and his eyes widened in entertainment and slightly crazed light. "Can we choose for her?" his body was stiff with interest and his tongue came out licking his nose, what was his sister's deal. But it was then the pounding of feet came and he watched as Pichtra came sprinting into the scene with the stolen pup. His eyes were even more alight now and he wanted nothing more then to rip into the brutes hide.

Pichtra had ran faster and faster till just now. Curse, he could hear her growling, speaking, spitting. It was then that he came up to her growled stepping infront of Bloodeye taking a nip on his shoulder when she lashed out. The pup was set down and his jaw come out snapping back at her. "What are you doing!" he bellowed and red eyes flashed to all the wolves. "If you don't step down so help me got Curse this is over. I've stood beside you for years and I will not stand next to you as you wreck another home. What is wrong with you, you power hungry bitch" he growled and stood over the pup protectivly while speaking to Curse...
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Kira pushed herself into Evander’s side lightly when his nose touched the side of her face. She was glad to have at least one friend in this mess of a pack.

The dark fea sat next to the large brute watching the occurrences of the clearing. Things were getting interesting now, with tensions rising. She was almost certain a fight would break out between Bloodeye and Curse.

As Kira watched she took note of a bird flying above the clearing, a falcon she guessed. Odd that it would want to be around a pack of un-orderly and angered wolves. With a sigh Kira turned back to the matter at hand, though the bird did make her curious. She also noticed that a new she wolf had turned up around the time she had noticed the falcon. Odd really….

When Evander stood as the clearing’s tension rose and Curse made her ‘attack’, Kira stood as well tail and head high still, yet did not dive into battle, though her veins pulsed with adrenaline and her nails dug into the ground, instead she swallowed a deep growl that had been close to bursting from her maw and controlled her urges. She instead stayed beside the brute.

For now her priorities had changed, she had decided to stay loyal to Evander, as an equal, and would attack when he did. She may be power-hungry and young, but she was not stupid, she could tell when she was outnumbered and when things had gotten way out of hand.

She was almost inclined to just up and leave, to find a new pack, with less…less…complications.

Turning to Evander she said, very softly so only he would hear, “It would be fairly easy to slip away with such ciaos in our mist…lead the way and I shall follow, I assume you would know these lands far better than I, and I have grown tired of all their drama…though would welcome a good fight…”

As she said this Kira noticed as a new brute entered the clearing, running with a pup; and was a little surprised by how stupid the brute was to simply dive in-between the two she wolves like that, and with a pup….

Forgetting her words to Evander for a moment, Kira took a step forward, pulled by the need to rescue the small pup from such tension and danger.

She longed for pups of her own and could not simply sit by and watch as a pup was brought into the middle of a soon to be battle field but before her feet could take her closer, the jet black fea turned to look at Evander and for the first time showed actions lower than an alpha status wolf should…she gave a small whine and flicked her tail in the direction of the pup, waiting to see Evanders reaction...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 am

Curse was surprised to see him. He stance didn't even change "I see you have come to annoy me. Step down Pitchra I don't care for words of cowards"She looked at the pup as she lay between him. She cared not for the whelpling anymore. She let another howl escape her. The sounds shattered the ears of all who hear it. She claimed the land it was now hers and whoever wanted it would have to fight her for it. She licked her kissers turning her attention back to her old mate "Things where over when you abandon your lady when all I did was protect you." She snorted giving Pitchra a deep growl "Love is a weakness anyway. It is a useless emotion now move before I carve my name into your hide" Curse moved forward a little snapping at Pitchra even more. "Your presents irritates me" Her fangs now showed more as she spoke to him. ....

Harmi growled as Pitchra came into view how annoying is this... The ebony brute looked at Deadly as he asked if they could choose a ruler for his sister "We could just dispose of her to if we cant convince her to stay quite. It might be these other wolves just riling her up. There annoying to me thinking they can lead a clan full of warriors fullish really." Harmi snorted his tolerance level was beginning to wain and the others where pissing him off already.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Pichtra stood still as Curse's words flung into his auds... "Your daughter and family will be dissapointed you had to die for your own selfish acts." His body turned when she snapped at him. "Let it be known to all you here that there are many more wolves who stand against you... you're blind Curse, with so much more then the power you took from Dracul. Let it be known now that you no longer have a mate, and I no longer associate myself with your clan. I have my own clan now and any who don't follow are against me and Gladiator and all else who would rather help Jabbar wolves then watch you spit on them. Curse, you're pathetic, you all are" His eyes flashed to even the wolves that were here. His mouth droppped down and scooped the pup up leaving the lands just as fast as he came. His body moved swiftly with his bundle and he stopped outside the lands sending up his howl, his warning, his asking for forgiveness... He couldn't love her anymore, he didn't, it had gone so long ago. He sighed and looked down at the pup. Back to the lone lands...where they belonged. He swiftly moved away with her hoping all had heard his calling...

Deadly Sins growled as Pichtra spoke loudly enough to them all. "Oh he's a fool but we'll let him leave." His tongue came out licking the side of his mouth once before it slipped back in and more words fell upon Harmi. "Ha, do you think I care to stay here for this event of Jabbar fighting so the old can return. No brother. I will watch whoever die and rally with the rest who survive. I'm retired for the moment but when I come out I will make sure you come with me. I don't care for her crazed need to be first ways. But she does make this fun..." His words were only a whisper to Harmi so only his brother could hear. "Curse. You serve by yourself now, we are here to serve our queen and she only" His chest came down to a bow and he crept foward just a bit for show. "Only you Curse, the one who killed Dracul... only you could lead us now..." He smiled up at her, almost excited to see if she'd attack Bloodeye...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 am

Harmi could feel the smirk come to him as his brother spoke. He felt the need to grab the whelp from Pitchra but then again the little bitch was to much responsibility for him. He cared only for himself. He would retrieve her when she came of age to breed. He licked his maw as Deadly encouraged Curse to attack Bloodeye. He smiled letting his words slip out as well " The royal blood has it's chance to rule lets do so" Was all he said in a deep tone.

Curse finely made her attack charging at Bloodeye jaws aiming for the fea's scruff. As she did this Glory aimed for Zai's hind legs snapping at the soft tendons behind his leg.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:10 am

Bloodeye snarled as a young Midnight wolfess came to Curse's side, urging the crazed, bloodthirsty leader onward. Something seemed to snap in her mind not long after, Curse finally made the attack. Her movements and growls were savage. Bloodeye parted her jaws wide, baring her teeth and defending herself. Curse's massive jaws lashed at her, barely missing her, and then Pitchra came onto the scene, taking Curse's next attack. Clearly, he was not happy with his ex-mate's decisions here, and made his position on the matter well-known. Bloodeye glanced around at all of the wolves gathered. They were outnumbered, and these wolves' savagery couldn't be matched with so few numbers. She growled.

As Pitchra made his way out of the lands, Bloodeye howled to the wolves that wanted to survive this, and not be ruled by the Midnights. "We must regroup!" she called to them, "And when we do, we will be back, and we will strike ten times harder." She glanced to Zai, hoping he was faring alright, then looked up as Curse lunged for her again. Bloodeye lowered her body and turned her head upward, jaws wide and fangs aiming for the tender flesh under Curse's chin. She wasted no time then getting out of the way, putting more and more distance between herself and Curse. She couldn't let the femme win this one, and she wasn't going to get killed in a battle that was hopeless. They could come back, and they could win this. But they needed the forces to strike with.

She did not have time to look back, merely lifting her head to the sky and howling again, following the scent that Pitchra had left behind. She needed to see what he was doing, and then she needed to find the rest of Jabbar. She had to make sure that they took these lands back, and that they didn't fail. If they were together and they tried and died, at least it would be worth it, but right now their separate groups would be too weak alone and it would be pointless to fight. Tail in the air, Bloodeye took her leave and headed into the lone lands..

-----------------

Aditi stood still as she watched Curse dive into battle, and then ordered the Midnights to start fighting. Her hackles rose and she looked to a femora that was not occupied fighting yet; Zora. She lunged forward, her deadly jaws snapping for her face, eyes glowing a neon red...

-----------------

Icarus stood at the ready, just waiting for the command to begin fighting. His eyes had been focused on Zai, ready to lash out, but he saw Omisis lunge, clearly wanting to draw the male's blood before anyone else. He glanced around him as Curse sent her wolves to fight these fools, the ones who thought they would be successful. Who should he got after? He spotted Kira and Evander off to the side. He crept towards them. They didn't seem interested in fighting, but he would soon help them make the decision to bare their weapons.

With a rumbling snarl, Icarus lunged towards Kira as she was distracted by the whelp that Pitchra carried around. His claws ripped at the ground as he came surging towards her, his deadly traps widening so that he could clamp down on her. His aim was for the side of her neck, and he was coming in fast..

---------------------

Cira had been watching from the shadows as the confrontation took place, wondering what was going on. Pitchra had told her to come here, to tell Curse that Jabbar could offer them a home, but it seemed her mother was already intent on claiming the lands. And she was ready to get forceful should anyone challenge her. Of course, the other breeds put forth a challenge, not ready to back down. Her ears perked as her daugher rushed forward to encourage her mother to continue the assault, while Cira's father Pitchra arrived to confront his once mate. Auds pinned, and she shook her head sadly. How could her family be breaking apart like this, turning on each other so quickly, so violently? She hadn't wanted to go against her mother, but this didn't seem right. Maybe she should just go back, follow Pitchra. But what about her whelps? And her mother?

She stepped out of hiding, just as Bloodeye sent up a call to anyone who wished to regroup. She moved over to where her mother stood, clearly looking to draw blood from somebody. She held her head low before Curse. "Mother, is this really what you want?" she asked, ears flat against her neck, "Is this how you think our clan should gain honour and show the glory of our kind? By force and violence?" Cira felt nervous about speaking, not knowing what sort of reaction she was going to get. She didn't want to feel like she had to choose sides. She knew her kind were aggressive and proud, but when did their pride cross the line? Were there any boundaries at all? She sighed, wondering how things would turn out..
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Deadly danced where he stood watching as the wolves went forth with his leader's call. Then it was then he watched as the wolves began to part away leaving behind nothing. His eyes searched and he watched Icarus go for an attack on Kira when Evander stepped into it and growled at the young brute snapping back at him for even going close to her. Evander didn't look all that tough as he so seemed when he asked Deadly and Harmi for help. "Icarus. Show out followers some slight respect will you. They didn't defend the white femore who just left tail tucked with no pride. Leave them be. Only, escort them closer to our queen so they can pledge their loyalty to her" Deadly stood saliva dripping from his maw as he too went over and urged the two wolves forward. "Come on. Get to moving, she'll need a bit of your blood to make it true" he didn't care if he was talking out his ass at the moment he knew he scared Evander, both him and Icarus did as they both would herd these two wolves towards the Queen of Jabbar, the Queen of the Midnight Wolves...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Snarls went up, and the dark bruja glanced around him, watching as the storm hit. It wasn’t unexpected, even after Harmi attempted to put reason in the woman’s mind. The blur of motion made Zaiaku smirk, the chaos that filled the air was like a fresh breath. However much it would seem his downfall, the scent of it was sweet. The insane ebon male smirked, watching with lucid blue oceans as everything went to hell. The Midnights began their attack, and Zai pressed against Bloodeye in defence. The golden bruja before him made Zai smirk, snapping like an idiot. Zaiaku held his defensive stance, but made no move to attack, allowing the wolves around him to be as aggressive as they wished. The sudden appearance of another wolf stopped the fight briefly, and words of hate were exchanged between the male and that crazed woman. The words were brief, of a relationship torn. More chaos added to the mix. The conversation was brief, and the attack was made. Instinct drove Zai forward, out of the jowls of the bruja behind him and closer to the hessian before him. His body fluidly moved past the bruja, and out of the fighting area. Auds flicked to Bloodeye, listening to her words. With them, he followed, but not before turning back with a smirk. “Thanks for everything, lovelies.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: