Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm

He saw the signs, so he darted forward, catching the large midnight as he collapsed. Balthier slowly slid away to lower Gladiator to the ground in a more gentler way than he would have. "At least this way he'll actually allow his body to heal a bit first..." For now, he ignored Kira, focused on his work. He could make the wound numb like earlier, but the best way to numb wounds is by ingestion, which he didn't have the luxury of preparing earlier, as he had to be on stand by. They way Balthier had prepared the poultice, he was sure Gladiator wouldn't have collapsed until later. Either wolves of his clan flushed out anything foreign quickly, or the wounds were more painful than they first looked... or a combination of both.

He had just enough material to work with. After this, he'd have to look at what Petra had. In the back of his mind, he was concerned about Crow's condition, but he had left the herb with Morgan, and had explained that Crow had to eat it. Hopefully he'd remain with the unconscious wolf for the time being. While thinking, Balthier had produced another poultice, one similar to the last one, but more effective and didn't numb. He carefully wiped off most of what had previously been there, and applied the fresh poultice. On a regular leaf, he placed a small variety of herbs. He remember a wolf telling him this plant numbed pain like poppy seeds did, but without the sleepiness with the drawback of not being as potent. The other herbs helped to replenish blood and lend energy. Or at least, he believed would supply energy. He rarely mixed the herbs with others to be certain; he just knew the mix wouldn't be harmful.

Sitting back with the tiny herb pile next to him, he prepared to wait. Turning his head to notice Kira again, he said, "I would have done the proper thing and introduced myself to you when I arrived, but I'm sure you understand. My name's Balthier. May I ask yours while we're both here?" He had no concerns with speaking to wolves who didn't fight for Jabbar as long as they weren't aggressive. This one didn't seem so, since she had looked like she was quite civil to Gladiator. He still had those darned stains he had yet to wash off, even if she was. He was glad his tiny stock of poisons were gone, for the sake of the pack and himself. They weren't anything he wanted to deal with unless an animal accidentally carries the seeds into the pack lands.
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Kira stood next to Gladiator watching the water as he spoke.

“I don’t know what side I’m on anymore…” Kira said with a blank stare, not looking that brute. “I’ve always been on my own, no much for taking orders, and not very good at giving them.”

With a sigh Kira continued, “My family was harsh, didn’t care much for bonding, and from the time a pup’s eyes opened they were expected to fight and defend themselves and rely on themselves or the lazy nannies in the pack for protection and food…so I have always been on my side….” With that Kira sat down on her haunches with a little annoyed growl that came from remembering the past and stared at the water with the old brute.

Suddenly Kira was aware of another brute that came up and addressed Gladiator about his injuries. The fae turned to watch the two, keeping quiet for the moment.

As Kira watched she noticed Gladiator’s posture change just a bit and se knew he was about to collapse.

Before she could assist the old brute, the other brute had caught Gladiator and gently lowered him to the ground.

Kira stayed put, watching with interest as the new wolf seemed to talk to himself and prepare a sort of herb mix.

When the brute addressed her, Kira stayed where she was and said, “I’m known as Kira, a loner formally of the lone meadows pack, located many moons from this place. I’m still trying to find my bearings with this lot.” When she finished Kira waited intently for Balthier’s response. Her mismatched blue and silver orbs sparkling with interest and her black tail swished back and forth in a sort of rhythmic beat.

She was starting to get over the loss of Evander, a friend whom she hadn’t really gotten to know and she was now interested in finding a brute to claim with her heat still in its prime.

“What is it your doing exactly?” Kira finally asked Balthier.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Balthier listened to her and replied, "Well, Kira, I'm a wolf from another pack, a pure one- Midnight Meadows, but allied with Jabbar. I assume you arrived after here Evander wrecked havoc. Try not to hold it against the wolves here if some aren't very... mannerly to you at first, since you seemed to be quite loyal to the wolf who betrayed them and his own flesh. I'm sure they'll loosen up, since you didn't engage in combat with them."

While speaking, he had stepped into the water, washing the fur lining his some of his stomach and front of the throat, watching the pink hue diffuse into a harmless substance. Shaking the extra water off while avoiding splashing Gladiator or Kira, he stepped back onto dry land. "I came only as a healer, as they had many fighters, but few healers. I believe you can find a home with these wolves if you remain here. They are a dark pack, as you probably know, but they are good wolves."
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 am

Deadly's next move was a mistake. Then his life was flashing before his eyes as his breath was being yanked away. He had heard the call of Crow and had turned his head to see the raging battle howl only to have Akiko ontop of him killing him. His mind was racing, what to do, what to do! His hind laegs came up and scratched out at her. He needed to make some intense scratches, deep wounds, anything to help make a mark on her, but his kick began getting weaker... and before he knew it, he couldn't move... and his life drained...

Serenity was watching in horror as the wolves around her began to loose any sense of common. "Oh my..." he couldn't take any lords name in vein no matter how temping it was right now. "Crow..." he walked closer as the wolf said to go. His body knelt down and he turned his eyes to see Aladar's body not moving, the body of Joker gone, and Crow's bird was also gone... He let his chest fall to the ground and he laid there just waiting for something to settle down. And there was also Deadly who was now dead... Serenity felt sick...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Petra was somewhat astonished at Crow's reaction to all of them, yet she couldn't blame him. He had just needlessly lost a companion of many years. But she knew he had to start thinking rationally soon, no matter how much he hurt inside. They had all learned to accept loss and live on, even though the pain still dwelled within them. Knowing all this, Petra still didn't move towards him nor say anything. Things like this couldn't be rushed, and it would happen at its own pace, no matter how hard she or anyone else tried. Yet, she saw the way he looked towards Eris, who had a feathered companion of her own; she had a feeling that Crow was searching for something in Eris, something that would help to fill the new, empty space within him, even though he begged them all to leave him alone. She could be wrong, but she didn't want to interfere, and turned towards Rawbones, busying herself. She glanced to where Blade had gone off to - she wanted to follow him, but she had work to do, and she couldn't let Balthier do everything around here.

Reaching down to the elder's scruff, she grabbed a firm hold of extra skin and fur and began pulling, dragging his unconscious body away from the blood and gore, so it needn't be the first thing he wake up to. She knew she wouldn't want that to be the first thing she saw. Though she was accustomed to the ways of dark wolves, the violence and the blood still did not appeal to her; in fact, the scene that Crow had so willingly created made her stomach turn, though she tried to remain placid on the outside. It was just something she tried to ignore.

Though she was small, Petra moved with relative ease as she pulled Rawbones across the ground, moving him over to the quieter area where Balthier was tending to the now unconscious Gladiator. She moved her patient up beside the larger Midnight brute, and then looked up to Balthier. "I'll go collect those herbs from my storage," she said. She glanced briefly at the female nearby. She didn't recognize the femme, and wondered if she had shown up amongst the chaos. Still, she offered a gentle smile and a wag of her curved tail, then pranced off to where her den was. She approached a large boulder and came to its other side, where a deep, dark tunnel was hidden underneath. She slipped inside and came to the large, open cavern that lay beneath. Her nose guided her to all of the different supplies she guessed she would need. There were plenty of cobwebs and horsetail, and some shriveled, but still useful, marigold. Poppy seed would do well for anyone in pain, and she collected it all in a large fern leaf to carry it back to where the patients lay.

She strode back swiftly, and put down the supplies in between herself and Balthier. It looked to her as though he'd already finished with Gladiator, so she looked to Rawbones now, sniffing him over. He had no wounds. But clearly, he'd passed out from exhaustion and overexerting himself. He wasn't young like he used to be, so he couldn't handle too much anymore. There was nothing she could do for him but let him rest, and get some poppy seeds ready for when he woke up. Glancing over to where Crow was, she hoped he would settle down soon and let them all help him..

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye turned back to where Zai was digging and loosening the meat. Good, the job was pretty much done. She got back in there herself and cleared away dirt that was in the way, then grabbed hold of the meat and started tugging at it. At last it broke loose, and the two of them pulled it up to the surface. As expected, much of it had spoiled, but there were still large, useable chunks of meat around the legs, and a couple of bodies still remained in the hole. Bloodeye went back down, pulling at the next body, uncovering legs from the dirt so that it was moveable. She grabbed at the neck of the animal once it was loose and pulled it closer to the surface, knowing Zai would assist her the rest of the way. The same process was repeated for the remaining animal, and finally, when it was all at the surface, Bloodeye allowed herself to sit down and take a breath.

As she rested, she let her nose mull over the bodies, sniffing out what was good and what had gone rancid. The head, belly and throat areas were no good, but the meat of the legs and neck seemed good enough for hungry wolves. With the blood drained, and put underground in cold weather, the meat hadn't degraded too badly. She rose to her paws again and began tearing at certain pieces, ripping off large chunks and separating the good meat into rations for everyone. Then she lifted her head and looked around at the pack. Most still seemed busy, though the fighting was now over. She was glad to see that Akiko had finally exacted her revenge. She wondered what the femme would do now. Shrugging, she looked to Zaiaku, smirking. "Guess they expect us to do all the work," she said, though she wasn't actually complaining, "And deliver it, too."

She looked back to the meat and sighed. It was hard work, but how else was she to be looked upon with trust and respect by these wolves? She continued ripping at the prey, making the piled rations bigger. Soon enough, these wolves would eat, whether they came to get it themselves, or she had to bring every wolf their ration personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Contact.

She had made contact and she almost didn't believe it. How could he be so stupid? At the first taste of blood her vision went red. Eyes clouding over in emotional overload. Pressure against her sides, a fiery ache scraped down her shoulder and rib cage. The furrows of his claws pooled with blood but she didn't care. Nothing mattered right now, Damean's killer was going to die. She was going to take his life away and then....and then....

Then what.

Her mind ran into a wall. Freaked out, and grappled it trying to find a hold on the solid unknown of the future. What next? After she soaked the ground with this filth's blood where did she go? Akiko never wanted to be alpha but she was not submissive enough to be anything but beta...so could she stay lead until Damean Junior grew old enough to lead these wolves? And where would he lead them? Into his father's padfalls? How would he even know what Damean wanted? No one knew what Damean wanted because he was DEAD.

Jaws clamped down with cruel and abnormally violent force. The whizz of air as Deadly gasped his last breaths made her eyes roll back with satisfaction.

He was dead just like Damean. But she couldn't let go. She was too far to protect him, she could've protected him! He was alone! Without his pack and it was wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG! He had died alone and taken Jaded into the abyss with him. Damn fool...trying to change this land and everything went south. She knew it but she didn't stop him from trying. Why? Why? She let her ex mates family come in here and kill him!

They lay on the ground Akiko's mouth still clamped on his throat, he was devoid of life and she was still filled with hate.

Now she was alone. A blackness that had nothing to do with her dark heart consumed her soul. She felt lost with no anchor in this world. Her alpha was dead and gone, far beyond her reach. Deadly's last words lashed against her ears, reverberating in her soul. No, Damean was no coward and love....love had nothing to do with this. At least that's what she would tell herself to ease the ache in her chest.

Finally her jaws unclamped, her body trembled. Whether or not it was from the wounds in her side she didn't care. Her eyes were clouded with grief. Pent up sorrow leaked from her eyes, making her blue eyes a shimmer depth of despair. She would never see her alpha again and she was completely helpless against these warring emotions. Rubbing her face against her forelegs she stood up. Her white pelt was smeared with blood and dirt. Wounds still oozing the red elixir. She didn't even give Deadly's body a second look. Glazed eyes looked over the battle field. Aladar's body lay on the ground, dead she knew it. She had heard the scuffle in her subconscious. Crow was a babbling mess, his bird in a mess of feathers in blood. Blood everywhere, bodies passed out from injuries and exhaustion. Her side stung and she felt tired but she would not let weakness filter though. "I'll be back." She stated in a normal level tone. Then she turned and limped into the forest where Petra came from.

Her body ached everywhere inside and out. She probably looked like an elder wolf, bloodied and abandoned by the world. The steps took hours, the journey days. Until she finally stood before a black hessian, his eyes gleamed compassion for the she wolf in front of him. He looked to his other companions and signaled them off so it was just him and the white fea. The stood across from each other staring. Each seeing more than there was to be seen. Finally her facade broke, she crumpled but the ebony hessian was there to catch his broken doll of a sister.

Easing her onto the ground he wrapped himself around her and licked her wounds. Her shoulders shook and she pressed her face into his chest and sobbed...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 am

His memories had got to him.
His dreams of running would never fade.
He could feel himself being chased as he laid there passed out sounds of growls could be felt and heard threw out his body.
The smell of blood he could even taste the smell on his tongue.
He let a whimper out as his mind began to wonder taking him deep into his unconscious sleep.
His muscles tensed as the dream moved on from where he last stopped...

He was standing by the water in the Valley of his birth place.
He was by the stream that cut threw the land.
His eyes where searching for something....
For what he didn't know.
He never knew what it was he was looking for. All he knew was to look for it.
So he did.
He pressed his nose to a rock and smelt the scent that he had been looking for. He followed it down the creek to the trees that surrounded the main area. He moved quickly for he didn't know how long this dream would give him. He wanted to find it so he could move on with his life.
So he could sleep without this dream.

He split to where the trees hit the mountain side he climbed up one and jumped to the ledge of the mountain.
There a opening stood.
It was a start to a cave.
He let his body do the work as he moved into the darkness.
Flashing his eyes to there royal blue so he could see better.
He could feel something watching him.
It made his hairs on his back stand tall.
Before he knew it the creature was behind him. He didn't look just stood still. Then the voice returned.

The tone of it had more then one voice at a time so he couldn't tell who it was.

"Time is running out Gladiator... Your time to pick a Midnight bride is running out"

He let the words his him before he spoke back
"My time is endless as long as I have my head on straight"
The voice laughed at him
"Harmi almost killed you today and next time he will not pause to finish his dear uncles life. You are a threat to him as was Deadly. The boy takes much after his fathers crazy side always thinking power. Tho full midnight blood keeps him from the thrown his timber line will forcefully take it. Without question he will Murder all who will not join. He will dispose of all who fear."
The voice laughed again sending shivers down Gladiator's spine.
"My time will come when it is right but I wont leave this earth without Harmi's head"
The voice laughed again as the sound of wind could be heard as the laugh faded into the breeze.
Gladiator looked around.... then out of the shadows a figure launched at him.
His eyes glowed the red of a Midnights as it passed threw Gladiator's form.
The feeling of energy threw him back into reality.
The ivory male sprung up quickly letting snarl for all to hear.
It was loud and echoed threw the trees.
His eyes glowing there royal blue as he looked around trying to get the shapes and faces of the wolves.
Trying to remember where he was at.
He growled now as he tried to calm himself.
He wanted to hear a familiar voice before he calmed down.

Archillis knew he was late but he wanted to see Lair back to he pack unharmed. He moved threw the trees following Gladiator's scent and before he knew it the sound of his snarl hit his ears. He bolted to it at top speed. He came to his mentor by the water with two other wolves that he had seen in the Meadow. He ran to him only to startle the larger male even more. Gladiator stood up flashing his fangs at Archillis. Archillis noticed that Gladiator couldn't see right "Uncle it is me... It is Archillis. You raised me from a pup do you not remember?" His voice was calm and soothing as it always was. His tone a complete charmers tone. And before he knew it Gladiator laid back down curling himself into a ball "Don't leave me unguarded Archillis. I fear I'm next to be assassinated." Archillis white blue eyes held the emotion of fear something that no midnights eyes ever held. He feared for his Uncle. For his Father. Gladiator was the one who raised him. He looked after him once Pitchra showed no interest in him. He was rejected by his father for his kind heart and he knew that love was gone. But in another he found the bond. So he laid next his father, his mentor, his friend. He placed his head close to Gladiator's paws as he did when he was a pup and let the words slip out slowly. "I wont go no where uncle" The two ivory males laid there as Gladiator got his rest. As the snow began to fall more there shapes began to vanish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Eris watched as Crow continued his frenzy, tearing the body apart. She merely stood a safe distance away from the brutality. The words spoken were a long shot that it would stop him. She knew it would not have stopped her. So she stood watching, the blood did not bother her. What bothered her was the emotional wreck of a wolf that Crow was. Would this happen to her if someone dared to touch her bird? Panic locked in her veins for a few moments at the thought but she pushed them away. Letting him continue his rampage he finally broke. Snapping at those closest to him while she had stayed a few feet away for safety. His gaze met hers and she saw that he was broken. Shattered from the inside, torn asunder with grief. Holding it until it dropped away she sighed. His packmates should not be upset at his reaction, take offense at his words.

As the others departed she stayed and sunk to the ground and put her head on her paws guarding him from himself and others. Once everyone left she let the silence untouched for a few minutes. Then quietly she began to speak....

"It is said that birds were not as they once always were. There was a great gathering to see who would become king. One that could fly the highest would be crowned so they flew. The eagle flew so high that he was lost in the sun. He won and claimed the title for his own but it was thought unfair. So they said who would fly the fastest should be king and so the falcon prevailed. And the birds again thought this unfair so another trial ensued. The one who could make the prettiest nest. The magpie won with its nest of jewels and rings. Again unfair was cried and there was another trial. One who could fly the best at night would become king. And so the owl beat all and even had a fair supper that night. Again the birds thought this unfair but were unable to come up with anymore trials.

At long last the crow stepped forward and he was most cunning but also very lazy. He cared not for the title of king and only wanted something in it for himself. "I propose that the Master Eagle will be named King of the Sun, Master Falcon King of the wind, Master Magpie King of collections, (A prestigious title with birds ) and at last Master Owl King of the night. And to keep these titles you must prove your worth in them everyday for the rest of your lives." And so the birds did, taking pride in their duties always claiming their tasks were of greater importance. As for the Crow, he received shade from the Eagles wings, the absence of it enemy the falcon who was always racing the wind, the leftovers of the magpie who was to busy building its nest to finish and a bounty of mice who came out in the day instead of the night for fear of the great owl."
Then she was very quiet...
Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:30 am

Kira listened to Balthier’s words intently before responding. “I was unaware that light and dark packs would help eachother, how very…generous of you.” She said then added “I know that I could probably stay here and be accepted into this pack but it would never work now after the Evander thing, besides, I am too much of a free spirit for these ones, I think I will be on my way to find a new life for myself, these lands are just,...well, not to my liking, perhaps we will meet again…"

With that Kira turned to go, but paused and turning back to Balthier she said, "Please tell Gladiator when he comes to that I say goodbye and that I hope to see him again someday…”

Then Kira turned and sprinted into the trees without a second glance back, not waiting for Gladiator to awake, she did not see Gladiator’s confused state…
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:51 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 5500840014_8b6b1a8764_z

The twin hessians crossed into the lands, one of a reddish hue and the other a bluish. They had come from far, far away, from a land where the sky was always a hellish orange and the earth black with old blood. "The Edge", they called it, for it seemed to be the edge of the earth, the place where all things went to die. And yet somehow, they had been born, born at the place where things were to die. Their father, the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, was ruler of The Edge, and had died before they were born. Yet, these twins knew they were carriers of his noble power. However, they were anything but alike...

"I see no point in traveling here, Dante. I see no point in traveling at all, when all of our power lies back at The Edge," said the bluish-hued brute, quick in his steps and his voice snide.

His reddish-hued brother flashed a mocking smile over his shoulder. "C'mon, Vergil. You need to live a little. The only way we'll live up our old man's legacy is if we learned what he did about the 'way the other half lives' or whatever," Dante replied, tassle swishing back and forth. He raised his nose and sniffed the air. "Besides... You smell that?"

Vergil raised his own pointed nose and inhaled as well. "Yes..." he drawled, his heart pounding in his chest. The half-amulet that rested against it rose and fell with each excited breath. They smelled blood, and lots of it. "Perhaps this place is not a far calling from home."

If possible, Dante's grin grew wider. "Let's go check it out," he said, his own half-amulet rising and falling against his white chest. With that, the two brothers broke into a run, their steps falling into place with one another. They ran at similar speeds, but the fleeting look in their matching cerulean eyes suggested a fierce race was at hand. Vergil pulled himself ahead, his eyes entirely focused ahead of him, each sprint measured and getting closer and closer to his goal, the scent of blood and death fueling his desire to beat his brother. But the moment Vergil managed to get ahead, Dante unleashed a speed boost, his powerful legs placing him right beside Vergil once more. Vergil may have been the first out of the womb, but Dante would make sure that he wouldn't finish first.

Dante skidded to a halt at the scene of the crime, Vergil right beside him. "Looks like I win," Dante crowed, but Vergil could care less about who the victor was, the war-like view of the terrace seeping in. They had entered the heart of the main lands, and it too, seemed to be bleeding. The scent of wolven kind was just as overwhelming as the blood. Dead bodies lie with their throats torn out, their hides slashed, and their souls eradicated from the living world. There were wolves tending to other wolves, taking care of their wounds from the fight. Dante let out an audible sigh, his tassle falling in disappointment. "Shucks," he said. "Looks like we just missed it."

Vergil nodded. "Yes, but even if we had gotten here on time, I don't think we would have been very welcome." He pointed his muzzle at the one wolf that seemed to be going crazy and lashing out blindly, a dead bird lying at his feet.

Dante shrugged. "Hey, we haven't been kicked out yet, have we? May as well see what the news about all this death is." Dante navigated his way to the healer-tasked fem, her patients gathered around her. He respected her space, giving her a few feet of room to move. "Uh, excuse me!" he called out to her, hoping to get her attention. "I just arrived here, could you tell me what's going on?"

Meanwhile, Vergil's ears pinned back at Dante's rash introduction, watching him from afar. His brother deserved a good swat in the face. Couldn't he see that the fem was busy? Unlike Dante, Vergil would wait for someone to approach him. He sat back on his haunches, observing the war-stricken terrace, narrowed but keen eyes watching the movement of all the wolves... especially the crazed one. Though he was still a good ways away, Vergil's muscles tensed. If the bru came close, he would be ready to fight him off. That was something Vergil would always make sure he was prepared for.

[OOC: Yeah, my idea for some Jabbar wolves. I've never played 2 brothers before, and I love the "Devil May Cry" series. I have no idea how long I'll be playing these two. They're a bit experimental.]
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 pm

The hybrid turned her attention away from Crow, alerted to the sound of paws skidding upon the ashen terra. Her leafy green orbs watched the two brothers closely, and she stepped up in front of the unconscious wolves as one of the brutes approached her. Her hackles rose and ears folded back, feeling extremely wary of strangers, and unsure of her ability to protect those in her charge, should there be any danger. Before she could question Dante, she heard Gladiator arise and she looked to him, seeing that he seemed to be quite confused and enraged. She was about to ignore the new wolf and tend to Gladiator, but his kind, Archillis, appeared to comfort the older Midnight, and then she heard Dante's voice as he addressed her and asked what was going on. Petra turned back to him, but didn't really know what to tell him, or if it was any of his business at all. "Um, well, there was a battle," she said hesitantly, clenching the ground with her claws, "We're in the process of recovering and if you want to know anything, you'll have to speak to.."

Her eyes glanced around, looking for someone with authority, instinctively looking for Akiko. But the white femme had taken off, likely to go speak with Despair, whom she had requested to be present. She glanced to Balthier, then searched around again. Blade had gone off, Gladiator was not in good condition to be dealing with newcomers, and neither was Crow... sighing, she stood up straighter and faced the brute, figuring she would have to take matters into her own paws. "Nevermind," she said, shaking her head, "We're all pretty busy right now. Just hang around and don't cause us any trouble. Once everything is settled, there might be a place for you amongst us... Um, well, if that's what you're looking for." She eyed him cautiously, not sure of what his intentions were. He certainly didn't seem to bring chaos with him, nor did his brother. Still, Petra was not the type to take actions or make decisions, and she didn't know how to stand in as an authority figure at this moment.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye glanced up from her work stacking rations together, and noticed two hessians skid into the main area, as though they'd been racing just to get here. Her eyes narrowed instantly and she watched them. They didn't seem to have any bad intentions, but one could never be too sure. Her eyes followed the brute that separated from his brother and trotted right over to Petra. Bloodeye glanced to Zai and motioned that she was taking a break to go see what these two males were up to. Her tail flicked into the air as she approached, and she arrived just in time to hear what Petra was finishing saying. "Yes, what is it that you are looking for?" she questioned him, then glanced in the direction of his brother, "How about you and your brother there come talk with me?" She would want to get to know them and find out why they were here before she gave out any details of her own. Since Akiko wasn't around presently, Bloodeye took the opportunity to sort things out herself, since everyone else was either busy or injured. She glanced over to where Gladiator was. He probably wouldn't want someone like her dealing with newcomers, but she didn't care. She knew she could handle it.

She looked back to Dante, tilting her head to him. Then she trotted off a few paces in the direction where Vergil waited more patiently, waving her tail to beckon them both. She didn't want to have to repeat any information if she didn't have to, so she might as well speak to them both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Balthier nodded to Kira and said, "I'll tell him, and good luck." Turning back, he noticed Gladiator get up, eyes glazed with no recognition. Another midnight came over to calm him down. He'd give him the message later, when he was better. Two odd wolves approached, and Bloodeye went to deal with them. He looked at Petra and commented quietly, "If I didn't know any better, I would say those two had some sticky paws, carrying those around their necks... but thieves... or ex-thieves would look more flashy, like myself." He acted what some might mistake for his usual self, arrogant, and self-centered. It was really for the same of trying to somewhat lighten the mood, as he knew how stressful it could be to be a healer, especially having to see the results of what looked like a war scene. "You holding up ok? I'd go and see if there were lavenders somehow still growing to help clear our minds more, but your mate might take it the wrong way if they came from such a charming wolf like me if he were to come back soon," he added, winking at her to show he was joking. "Anyways, anyone else we should look over, or are we waiting for them to wake up?" He was glancing at Rawbones' direction. If all of the wolves had avoided him, heck, Blade had said something about not approaching him, then it was probably a bad idea to approach.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:20 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 5500840014_8b6b1a8764_z

Dante nodded, his brows raised as he looked at the patient before the healer. He didn't seem to be bleeding out, just unconscious. "Yeah, I can see that," he said in response about the battle. "It's why I got here so fast. I was hoping to catch a good fight, but looks like I missed it. How's this guy doing? He's not bleeding, but he seems kinda old." Dante peered down at the unconscious wolf's face, practically sticking his nose in his eye. "But, I'm no doctor, so I'll let you take care of that." He stood up again, his auds flickering to the sound of another female. She was definitely more assertive than the healer, and Dante grinned at her approach. "Oh, hey. I'm looking for my mother, actually... but we'll go into details later. And I got no problems following you or whoever's in charge. Not sure if Verg will, though. He's a bit of an ass."

Dante looked over his shoulder at his blue-coated brother, who remained atop the hill. He winked at him, but Vergil could only roll his eyes. He caught the flick of the femora's tail and followed suit, as should any wolf looking to not cause trouble. He came shoulder-to-shoulder with his twin, following her. "You better not mess this up," Vergil hissed. "I saw you down there, running your puppy mouth. Ever hear of the phrase 'only speak when spoken to'?"

"Seriously, bro... Lighten up," Dante said in an undertone. Vergil always had to be so serious. "They're going to think that you're the messed up one with your moody attitude."

Vergil's ears flicked back in annoyance, but he kept his anger repressed... No need to lose his temper now. "Don't call me 'bro', Dante. You know I hate it. And besides,"he cracked a not-quite-sane smile. "I think we're all a little messed up, don't you? It's what makes us more powerful than the rest."

"Yeah, sure, whatever. You go on your ego-trip, I go find mom. Sound good? Good."
Dante ended their little conversation there, putting in an extra step so he was now ahead of Vergil, following the femora in a single line. Vergil's scowl remained, his amulet thudding against his chest... How could Dante not see the power of their breed? The possibilities they could behold? He snorted, shaking his head. "Chances are," he muttered under his breath. "You'll never find her."
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Everlast

A twisted smile came across the fatales charred kissers as she crossed from the loner lands into the lands of Jabbar .... She hadn't traveled far, but it seemed like it. Her tri hued pillars carried her carefully through the snow, her pads barely touching the ground. She slowed though, her body getting was getting a little tired. She allowed her mind to wander onto the past, but her auds stayed alert so if someone were to try and sneak up on her they would be surprised. Her father had raised her to make sure she was always on the highest alert, she never took a break. She couldn't afford to, she was the smallest whelp and her father had contemplated killing her because of it. She remembered the night her father admitted it to her, it was the only time she had ever let her guard down and he had been able to get her. She still had a small silver scar on her front pillars from him. He explained to her why he wanted her always on alert....

Her mahogany crystals danced around the terra that surrounded her, ash was more in place than snow was it looked. She came to a dead stop, a noise had come into her auds. Her smile faded as a small growl rose from her chest and came out almost silently. It was easy game, she allowed the bunny to run off. She was not in the mood to try and go after it, she was not hungry. She sank back onto her haunchers and her mind wandered once again, she had asked her father why he had spared her life, and a smile had come onto his maw "Great things are to come from you Everlast, I could see it.." He had said to her. But in actuality she had failed him when she had taken off as soon as she could. Her father had set her up to be force mated, and the mate he had chosen was not what she had wanted. He had been to scrawny...She wanted a mate to be strong, and her father did not like it when she had denied to mate with this male when she came into heat.

A sigh escaped her charred kissers, she was nearing her second cycle and she still felt like it was not right for her to have whelps, but she knew sooner or later she would have too. Her honied optics once again looked around, she was unsure of what was to come, but she hoped it was better than what she would face if she were to go back to her parents pack, she was an alpha pup, her fathers daughter. His only daughter as far as she knew. It would not be long before he and her mother would have more pups and her memory would fade even further from their minds, unless she decided to go back and take her rightful place, but for now this would have to do. She raised her maw to the heavens above and allowed her lyrics to flow, soft at first and then hard towards the end. As she finished her song, she allowed another smile to come to play Great things are to come from me...Someday father..

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Blade1

He hadn't washed the blood off yet, not caring. Instead, he just stared into the water, doing something clear water does well- reflecting. It was true he wouldn't change who he was, but who was he going to be at this rate? He'd made drastic changes numerous times in his life. Snarling, he slapped his paw, causing the flow of water to distort his reflection even more. Blade turned away as he heard a howl. He might as well since he assumed everyone else would be busy.

He approached Everlast a few minutes later, fur matted with his and Evander's, by now, dried blood. "For what reasons are you here, stranger?" he questioned. "I'm known as Blade." He remained standing, but more relaxed. It was clear she hadn't been to these lands, and didn't reek of any of the scum they had just dealt with, but it didn't hurt to remain alert. Actually... after a war, it was pretty difficult not to be. He was staring, in a somewhat bored way towards the trees behind her. Already, he had a feeling they had something in common, but he didn't care to figure out what it was. Of course, in some way, all wolves shared many things in common. But from a glance, to him it was obvious she had been well aware of his presence despite her seemingly drifting state. He only recognized it quickly, since it was similar to his own behavior. All he currently wanted to do was go back to his thoughts until things died down and the pack could regroup and settle on what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Everlast

Everlast looked the male over, he was covered in dried blood and smelt like war. She knew that smell all too well. She pulled her plume in close and took in his lyrics through her tan auds, when he finished speaking she watched his orbs dance to the trees that surrounded them. She parted her charcoal kissers to speak, her canines glinting slightly "...I am Everlast and am simply looking ... " Her own crystals danced around the terra and she brought them back to the male, her mahogany optics closing slightly "And you might be?" She finished with a smile, she may not be the best with manners, but she tried. Her mind wandered, and she wondered aimlessly if her father would approve of this terra? She wondered a lot of things that had dealt with him lately. She had been gone for almost a full cycle and still he had not come looking for her ... She snapped out of her mini trance and looked to the brute, her auds pricked with anticipation to see what he might say or ask her next.

[ooc: ahhh where has my mojo gone?! *kicks English instructor* lolol)

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Akiko, finally risen from her emotional expulsion she stood next to her brother not looking directly at him. Her coat was bloodied and she was injured, but she had suffered worse. Looking at Despair sideways she spoke quietly. "I must go retrieve Damean Junior." Despair responded in kind. "Then I shall go with you sister." She frowned but he hushed her and then let out a sequence of semi loud barks telling his wolves to stay in the lands and await his return. He looked to his sister and now he was frowning. "Are you sure that you are in any condition to travel?" That inquiry was met with a soft growl and then she turned about and began trotting back towards Midnight Meadows. Jabbar wolves would be fine now. She would retrieve Damean Junior while it was least expected and return home and then they could finally settle. This land was again without an alpha and she would once more step up until the heir could take his place. Technically it was Exodus's realm but she did not have it in her to rule these wolves or their dark hearts. Despair sighed and stood up and flanked Akiko's left side. He would see to it that she would remain safe then he would return to HIS home and be content that his life was not filled with so much death and dread.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:54 pm

He replied, "Just call me Blade, nothing else. I'm sure it's clear what happened here, and many of the pack are irritated, so watch yourself if you want to wander around. Otherwise, you can stick with me, and I'll introduce you to the more talkative members of the pack." He didn't mention that he himself was one of those who were irritated. Turning his head, he wondered what she'll do now. He wasn't too keen if she decided to follow him, but then again, she might be confronted if she were to wander alone. Blade would leave it up to her, so he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:18 am

Everlasts' auds took in his lyrics one more, his dubbance was Blade and she nodded when he said to call him nothing more. She listened intently, she understood too well why the wolves that were within this terra might be irritated. She lifted off her haunches, her plume not holding any specific place. She moved towards the brute carefully, her mahogany optics watching closely so if she made a wrong move she could back off. She was not here to cause any trouble, it seemed like there had been plenty caused lately. She parted her kissers to speak as she got as close to him as she wanted "Lead the way then Blade.." Her lyrics flowed effortlessly and she waited with a new found patience. She could tell from his body language that he was not one to upset or anger right this second. She had never cared about others feelings before, but she also knew when to leave well enough alone. She simply stood there waiting, her breathe showing in clouds of white puffs in front of her muzzle. She would let him lead the way to wherever it was he would take her...

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Blade nodded as she decided to follow him. He started to walk towards the spot he'd know Petra and Balthier were. There was no doubt the two would decide to stick together, since healers could work well together. Plus, Balthier was too much of a gentleman. He didn't know the wolves as well, and he'd probably claim he was just looking after her for Blade.

"Not everyone here is part of our pack, Jabbar Junayd. One warrior and one... healer. They'll probably be some of the nicer wolves, but will eventually go home," he supplied.

He guided them towards Petra, and he saw Balthier, Rawbones, and Galdiator and apparently another from his clan. "Everlast, the two standing are Petra and Balthier, both healers." His eyes flickered to Archillis, but his expression didn't change, as it appeared that the male was loyal to Gladiator. If those two wanted to introdue themselves, they could. He wasn't entirely certain if the pair were going to stick around. He expected his part to be done, and eventually they'd interact.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Code:

Balthier looked at the pair of midnights and questioned, primarily, Archillis, "Is he going to be ok, or does he need anything?" Even if there wasn't anyone for him to heal at the moment, he also had to make sure everyone was relatively comfortable while recovering. He'd never admit he had a fathering trait that came with looking over his brother, but if anyone were to look, they'd probably notice some behavior a parent might have.

He looked up as Blade came back, bringing with him a new wolf. "Hello Everlast. I'm Balthier. Not from this pack, though, so if you wish to get to know the pack here, I'm not the best to talk to," he said. "And don't mind Blade if he doesn't talk much. He'd rather think than socialize. I on the other hand, have a good balance between the two extremes." He winked at Blade, to show he was talking in good nature. Goodness knew some of these wolves needed him to behave as he normally would, and he would, if only to get them to focus on the present until they could reflect back on what happened.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Everlast looked to the male who called himself Balthier. She offered a small smile and nodded her dial as he said that he was not from this pack. She sank back onto her haunches and pulled her plume in close to her bodice. Normally she did not feel the coldness of winter, but now she was. Her body had cooled down from all the running. She did not speak though, she simply waited for someone to tell her what to do or where she should go. She was tired from all the running, it had taken a toll on her body. Her breathe sounds became even after a few moments and she came to stand on her pillars again and cuffed a small laugh as Balthier explained that Blade didn't socialize. It did not matter to her whether or not the brute socialized, instead she looked to the other wolves that were around them and waited for them to speak, Balthier had asked them a question and she wanted to hear their responses. She was very curious normally she did not care, but this time it was different...

[ooc: okay horrible .. lmao my 'itch' to write lied....lmao]
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Archillis looked at the healer about ready to answer when his uncle raised his form. He looked at him a bit in protest but let the brute do as he pleased. "I'm sure with time the wounds will heal. Gladiator doesn't like to be still to long." The ivory male stood now moving to look at the fea Everlast. His white blue orbs locking on hers for just a second but it seemed to be more then that in him mind. He then dipped his crown and moved after Gladiator following the male to where he wished to go.

His maw was covered in blood. So was the whole left side of his face. The wounds had dried some and Balthier had done a great job. He growled a little moving to the water. He could feel Archillis watching him. He turned to see the young male untouched. He sighed with relief as he made his way into the water. He let it wash away all the blood that stained his coat. He dunked his head letting the water was away the pain. It felt good and the cold helped. The bleeding was stopped and now all that was left was to get clean. He let his mind wonder as the waves of water hit his body. The dream. . . The dreamed that seemed so real... Death to his kin was what rang threw his ears. Death. Was all that was in his future. He would not rest till they where dead. Till the clan had been completely gone...
Gladiator swam a bit letting his tense muscles feel the movement. He made his way to the shore letting his form shake all the water off. He snorted as now he looked fluffy. He growled at the fact that he couldn't role around. The movement would open the wounds and he knew bleeding further would not due him any good. His mind traveling to the thought of her... He wondered where she was. He moved to Archillis "Till Akiko's return we watch the borders we keep the land safe." His mitts moving to the others. He stopped at the spot where they had seemed to gather. "Those who are able come with me... We must secure the borders till Akiko's arrival." The large male looked a lot like himself even tho he was still weakened he knew he could manage the light work and be okay. He looked at Balthier "Thank you for the healing. I'm in debt to you my friend" His orbs showing thanks before he moved making sure at least two others fallowed him.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:08 am

Everlast watched the male they had called Gladiator get up and go into the water. After a moment of watching the male she felt a sense of someone looking at her. She turned her dial towards the male everyone was calling Archillis and he was the one who's gaze she had felt on her. Her mahogany optics did not lock on for too long; but it felt like long enough. She offered a small smile and her auds took in Gladiators lyrics. She cocked her dial curiously, who was this Akikio? She did not speak though ... she sank back onto her haunches, hoping someone would speak a little more on what was going on and what they might need her to do ...

(Ooc: posting on my phone, so I apologize for any errors lol)

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:47 pm

To Archillis, Balthier replied, "I figured that would be the case, but I still have to ask. And I also have to ask to let Petra or me know if you notice any side effects. Your breed may be tough, but a severe injury can do even the best in, no matter how minor it seems." He saw Gladiator come back from his quick washing, and nodded in acknowledgement. With a slight grin, he responded, "Just doing my job, but if you're insistent, don't do anything to kill yourself if that time comes." He remained in a seated position, letting the group know he wasn't going to join on the scouting.

-Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Blade1

Blade took a step forward after Gladiator spoke of securing the borders. "I'll go." He twisted his neck to give Balthier a sharp look that said he wouldn't listen no matter what he said. There was already going to be a scar, so he didn't see the need to get treated immediately. Turning a softer gaze on Petra, he said, "I'll see you in a bit if you decide to stay here, Petra." Glancing at Everlast, he shrugged, as if telling her she could come or stay. It was really up to her, since she wasn't officially part of the pack yet. That would wait for Akiko's return.

For once, he didn't want to think too much just yet, which was why he didn't want to stay with the others. He was still finding the self he'd been before all the fighting. The side of him that had recently emerged and actually cared about the pack. The side of him that he'd locked up for the sake of the fight. Now that he wanted that side back, or at least, a small part of it, the side of him that craved blood and that was only concerned for himself was still fighting for dominance. From the outside, though, he looked as he always had. No one, except maybe those closer to him who were observant, would notice a slight difference.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 am

Archillis could hear the words of Blathier. He watched as Gladiator made his way back to them. The males wounds where not so deep. They where mainly where the skin had been taken off. The only one that was deep was the wound on his shoulder but that one seemed to be healing nicely. Each wound seemed a little swollen but not to much they just looked puffy. The ivory male let Gladiator talk of scouting and then he looked at the fea Everlast. "Care to join us or will you stay here" His tone was smooth and slightly deep. It was charming and yet held no light. It was the way Archillis spoke. His lyrics easy to persuade any to do as he wished. He was a very intelligent animal indeed.

Gladiator could feel the need to run but he didn't he kept his head parallel to the ground. He made no drastic movements or quick reactions to noises he just walked. He let the soil of Jabbar sink into his mitts as he creeped his way threw the forest. The others where not that far behind and he knew it. The shadows gave him comfort as they always have. So many years has these lands seen. So many rules have ruled it. He remained loyal to only one and that was Shadow. The fea was his queen and he had promised to protect her lands. Tho the waves of time have put new Kings and Queens before him he stayed true to his word. He defended this land with his life. He growled a little now... Damean Jr would have to be different then the rust. He had hope that the young male would lead this pack back to the greatness it was before. Hope... something only one other gave him...
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Everlasts mahogany optics watched as Blade shrugged in her general direction. They really weren't kidding when they said the things about Blade not being social. She sighed and looked to Archillis again, her tan auds took in his words and she smiled slightly. She rose off her haunchers and moved closer to the bru "I guess I could come with, I see no harm being done..." Her voice trailed off and she watched the brute carefully. Her lyrics had held their usual tone, but they were more sweet. She did not understand why she was speaking that way, maybe it was in response to how he had spoken to her? she argued with herself in her mind. A small laugh formed in her head, but was not audible for others to hear. Her tassel hung low, showing no rank, which was the truth. She moved closer and closer until she had passed the male and was closer to Blade. She turned her dial and looked back to Archillis alabaster form, her mahogany optics saying 'lets go before I change my mind'. She had always been pushy, and she wasn't about to stop being that way now. There were things that were going to happen here, but what they were she was not sure yet.

[ooc: I apologize for this post being so horrible. My brain hurts >.< But I could not put it off any longer. Bleh.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: