Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Hell's Gates-

Go down 
+10
Cowgurlup0522
Sheawolf88
Moohn
_Sensable_
WarriorWolf
akkanatrum
Shadowed
FoSsY
Silent
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-01-13

-Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 am

Archillis could hear the words of Blathier. He watched as Gladiator made his way back to them. The males wounds where not so deep. They where mainly where the skin had been taken off. The only one that was deep was the wound on his shoulder but that one seemed to be healing nicely. Each wound seemed a little swollen but not to much they just looked puffy. The ivory male let Gladiator talk of scouting and then he looked at the fea Everlast. "Care to join us or will you stay here" His tone was smooth and slightly deep. It was charming and yet held no light. It was the way Archillis spoke. His lyrics easy to persuade any to do as he wished. He was a very intelligent animal indeed.

Gladiator could feel the need to run but he didn't he kept his head parallel to the ground. He made no drastic movements or quick reactions to noises he just walked. He let the soil of Jabbar sink into his mitts as he creeped his way threw the forest. The others where not that far behind and he knew it. The shadows gave him comfort as they always have. So many years has these lands seen. So many rules have ruled it. He remained loyal to only one and that was Shadow. The fea was his queen and he had promised to protect her lands. Tho the waves of time have put new Kings and Queens before him he stayed true to his word. He defended this land with his life. He growled a little now... Damean Jr would have to be different then the rust. He had hope that the young male would lead this pack back to the greatness it was before. Hope... something only one other gave him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Everlasts mahogany optics watched as Blade shrugged in her general direction. They really weren't kidding when they said the things about Blade not being social. She sighed and looked to Archillis again, her tan auds took in his words and she smiled slightly. She rose off her haunchers and moved closer to the bru "I guess I could come with, I see no harm being done..." Her voice trailed off and she watched the brute carefully. Her lyrics had held their usual tone, but they were more sweet. She did not understand why she was speaking that way, maybe it was in response to how he had spoken to her? she argued with herself in her mind. A small laugh formed in her head, but was not audible for others to hear. Her tassel hung low, showing no rank, which was the truth. She moved closer and closer until she had passed the male and was closer to Blade. She turned her dial and looked back to Archillis alabaster form, her mahogany optics saying 'lets go before I change my mind'. She had always been pushy, and she wasn't about to stop being that way now. There were things that were going to happen here, but what they were she was not sure yet.

[ooc: I apologize for this post being so horrible. My brain hurts >.< But I could not put it off any longer. Bleh.]

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:15 pm

[OOC: All right... So, because Shadowed's gonna be on hiatus for a while... My charries can't really follow hers, we'll say that Bloodeye disappeared into the depths of the forest that Dante and Vergil couldn't really follow...]

-Hell's Gates- - Page 12 5500840014_8b6b1a8764_z

"What the...?" Dante stopped in his tracks, raising his head and realizing that the femora they had been following was no longer there. The white tip of his tail flickered, signalling for Vergil behind him to stop, but the blue-hued brute already had. Dante frowned, a brow raised as he shook his head. "Looks like we got duped," he snorted.

Vergil's blue eyes narrowed at the place the femora had been. Was it the custom of these wolves to just vanish? He didn't think so; in fact, they had seemed proper. Then again... the femora had been there, right? Vergil knew that they were no longer on The Edge and nowhere near Temen-ni-guru... He didn't want to tell Dante this, no... It was bad enough that his own mind was starting to slip, and if Dante's was too... "Come on," he said, his face stoic and not betraying the fleeting thoughts underneath. "Let's head back. Things have probably calmed down now."

Dante turned, the two of them now heading back whence they came. "Do you think we'll stay here?" he asked. Vergil shrugged and rolled his eyes. "I don't know. We haven't even been here a day. So far, though, I have to say that I'm not very impressed."

They returned to the main terrace to find most of the wolves just wandering about now, or leaving to protect the borders. Dante sighed loudly. "I thought this place would be more fun," he said, wishing they had come in when the land was at war.

"Then we'll find somewhere else,"
Vergil replied, turning around, and heading back to where they first entered the lands. He had finally made up his mind. He wouldn't stay in a place that didn't impress him. Dante paused, ruminating over the other wolves, but with the commotion gone and no answers provided for him, there really wasn't a point in staying.

[OOC: Yeah... I'm pulling them out... I played DMC fifty billion times, so I've kinda worn them out even though I've barely posted them x.x... Oh well, maybe they'll return someday... idklol.]
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 12 4828351753_8e4f36455b

He knew he didn't belong here.

He wasn't of a dark heart. He didn't house a dark mind. And he crave the power the dark brought nor wished to cower into its shadows. No, he was the very opposite of all of this, his white belt matching his pure soul. Robin stepped cautiously into the lands of Jabbar, the dirt and ash swirling around his paws as he walked. Upon his entrance, he passed two strange wolves with amulets around their neck; the red wolf gave him a cocky grin and the blue rolled his eyes and continued onward. They said nothing, though, and so they continued on their separate ways.

Robin's sunset-hued form came upon a crest that looked down into Jabbar, and the metallic scent of blood filled his nose. His heart pounded in his chest, now on high alert; he had been in dark lands before, but never in Jabbar - only Muerta, and he had seen his fair share of carnage there. Was the high amount of bloodthirsty wolves and ruthless killers here, too? He scanned the ashen lands, seeing dead bodies being picked by carrion birds and one wolf going crazy. Either this was a sight that was normal to these lands, or a battle had just occurred. He didn't know which, and didn't really care. He wanted answers.

He spotted a small gathering of wolves down by what appeared to be a healer. He descended and walked right up to them, not bothering with any formalities. If they wanted to attack him? Fine, he had enough fight in him to take more than one of them down. "You Jabbar wolves," he barked, maroon optics flashing about, making direct eye contact with all of them. He refused to go unnoticed. "Your King. Damean Jager. Where the hell is he?" His voice was stern and on the verge of a snarl. He knew it was best not to entice a battle, but he was agitated, and wanted to put an end to all of the drama in his family.

OOC: Gah. Sorry for the double-post (though, with different charries). Double-posts bother the crap outta me.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Balthier looked up at a new voice, seeing an angry wolf approach, although for what, he knew not. Smoothly stepping in front of any wolf from Jabbar and planting himself between them and Robin, he said, addressing all the them in a scolding voice, mostly speaking to Robin, "None of you speak in such tones. It's improper etiquette outside a fight, and I won't allow it in the presence of injured. Take it elsewhere. This is not a request." Now speaking more towards Robin, he commented, "I have no right to speak to you about matters here, as I'm aiding Jabbar on the behalf of another pack, but don't start a fight here. It's the last thing any of them need, and you, I'm sure." He glanced back, seeing some of the group from the scouting party still around, and said to them this time, "I don't have authority over any of you, but as a healer, I will order not to start a fight in this immediate area for the sake of your pack mate's recovery." He motioned towards the unconscious form of Rawbones. He cared not about the business of this wolf, but had a feeling he wasn't a dark wolf. Still, he didn't say anything about that.

((I'll assume the scouting party isn't too far based on the posts...))

Blade hadn't taken many steps when he heard an angry voice soon after Everlast moved in his direction. Turning back, he slowed down when he heard Balthier addressing the intruder. It must have been a healer's protectiveness over patients kicking in. This was something he'd seen before. A wolf who was normally more gentle suddenly becoming stern when a patient was nearby.

Waiting until Balthier was finished speaking, he stepped forward, nodding towards the healer, who gave him a look before relenting, returning towards Rawbones, but keeping a watchful eye out. Like the healer, Blade knew this wolf wasn't dark hearted, and was looking for answers to some unknown event. Keeping his features calm, he said, "Why ask? Has he done something in the past to wrong someone?" This wolf wasn't dark of heart, despite his snarling and anger. This was too much anger for something to have happened to the wolf himself- it had to have been something to a cared one.

He wasn't sure how the others would respond to this wolf, but since the fight with the midnight clan and traitors was over, there was no point in fighting an outsider. Blade figured he might as well speak for them... at least, for now, seeing that most of the Jabbar wolves still in the area weren't ideal to deal with this, arrived to these lands after Blade had, or hadn't been with the pack through the recent moons. Plus, this wolf was talking about Damean, and Akiko wasn't here. He didn't like where this wolf was going, implying that either Damean, or the pack had done something to him or his pack.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Pawprints : 408

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Everlast heard the tone the bruja had and she turned as Balthier spoke. She nodded her tiara in agreement that she would not do anything. She watched Blade and carefully moved with him, she stood at his flank and awaited what they would be doing. She was no longer interested in scouting. Instead, she was more curious as to who this 'Damean' was. From the way the brute sounded he was the ruler of these lands. She had come seeking for such a character but had not met him yet, and she had a feeling she never would. She did not speak, instead she turned her gaze to Archilles. There was something pulling the fatale to him, but she did not dare make a move. She had always been taught that the bru made the moves. She opened her nares and caught the smell of pure hearts and she swallowed back a bit of her vomit. That explained it all...She kept her gaze locked on Archilles, waiting...

[ooc: horrible, but I am trying...She's new to me *sighs*]

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Robin's ears folded back at Balthier's words. He kept his tail level, now attempting to reign his temper in. "I'm sorry," he grunted, but he really did mean it - his wife was a healer, and he should have known better than to bring such a temper near the patients. He took a couple of steps back, somewhat surprised that he had not been attacked on sight already. And when Balthier spoke of the improper etiquette, he was even more surprised. Perhaps Jabbar was more organized than Muerta.

Sunset-hued auds flickered to the sound of Blade's voice. Robin's brow remained furrowed. "Not him himself," he said, wanting to make his points as clear as possible. "But someone from this pack. I don't know what's been going on in these lands lately. All I can say is that someone from these lands killed my son." He kept his head and voice low, knowing that his voice carried anger and rage and his eyes probably simmered like burning blood, but he did not want to start a fight. He just wanted answers. "If any of you could tell me who the hell would commit such a crime, I will gladly leave your lands if I am causing too much trouble. And if the culprit is dead, all the better."

A part of him knew that he shouldn't have come here, but with the way things were going with his family, he couldn't help himself. He knew that one day, Robbie would be in his place, demanding the name of his brother's killer. They were of the same blood, afterall. Which one of them would seek out the killer and slaughter them in revenge, though, was an entirely different matter.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Everlasts' attention was quickly snapped away from Archilles and her mahognay gaze was once more on this pure hearted thing that stood before them. She still did not speak, instead she silently evaluated the situation. So, someone had killed his son? .. And he was seeking revenge...yet he was pure. That last thought completely baffled the fatale. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to watch things unfold before her, unless she was needed to speak...She would not...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Blade's eyes softened a little as Robin's voice and came of a bit softer than earlier, but was mad that it was clear another wolf had tried to frame them. Without a trace of anger in his voice, he replied cooly, "Our pack had nothing to do with anything. No one loyal to these lands had committed anything but slaughtering the wolves here who tried to take control of our lands. All of us loyal to Damean had to reside with the wolves of Midnight Meadows, who we have alliance with, and who this healer here is from. You can verify under the supervision of the healer, Balthier, here, but don't create trouble there- they have nothing to do with your troubles. The Midnight wolf clan and the other traitors must have framed us. You can look amongst the bodies for yourself to see if the killer if here, though."

He almost turned away, but turned back to Robin, speaking more neutral, "You don't reek of Muerta, nor do you hold yourself as dark. Don't mistake this pack, like that of Muerta. We are not killers for no reason. Although not pure, we still have morals. You should still be wary of us, but we do not lie. Damean leads us as such. I'm sorry about your son, though." He spoke of Damean in the present tense, because although he wasn't with them anymore, his style and ways were still with them.

Balthier nodded towards Robin, accepting his apology, not minding the tone it was spoken in. It was clear he was stressed out. Listening to Blade, he waited until he was finished speaking before walking near him, saying, "You actually have some decent speech somewhere. You need to speak out more like that, not just during formal occasions." Looking pleased, he turned back to Robin, and said, "If you wish to verify with the alpha of Midnight Meadows of our alliance with Jabbar, I can accompany you there, as I need to return home soon to send news, anyways."
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Everlast moved a little closer towards where she could see Balthier more. She listened intently to the words of Blade, who was surprisingly being a little cool about the whole situation. Being blamed for something you did not do was something the fatale knew enough about, and she wished she did not know. She sank back onto her tan hindquarters to relax, it was pretty evident the scouting party was not going anywhere right this second. She did not want to seem lazy, but she was rather tired. She was contemplating finding somewhere to sleep for the night instead of scouting, but instead she would wait it out a little longer and see what might unfold here.

Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 am

Robin's temper began to fade as Blade spoke. He listened quietly, auds forward, receiving the information. He didn't respond right away; none of those loyal to Damean would have made such a move? Robin didn't know Damean, but Blade said that they were not like the corrupted souls of Muerta. A part of him wondered where Damean was at, just so he could meet the bru himself, but looking around at the battlefield... He assumed that was a topic that didn't need to be brought up, as his pack still followed his law.

"So you had a bit of a war here, yes?" he asked, motioning at the dead bodies. "Reclaiming your lands? You are more realistic than I had believed you to be..." He was more-or-less clarifying the situation; he didn't know whether or not Koda's killer was one of these wolves that had taken over Jabbar, or if he was still alive and thriving in the Lone Lands or in Muerta. He also didn't know what the killer looked like, so it would be useless to search the bodies. He sighed. The part of him that had screamed he shouldn't have been here was now sitting back and laughing at him; if he had come with Nephritides, who had seen the murderer, things may have gone along a little easier. Then again, these wolves may not have treated him so kindly.

His maroon eyes, no longer the shade of burning blood, looked at Balthier, the one from Midnight Meadows. He shook his head. "No, that won't be necessary... I believe him. Though I've never come across a darker pack with morals, or one aligned with a pure pack, it doesn't mean I should disregard his answer. If you don't mind... I am going to search the bodies," he replied, changing his mind. Maybe the killer was someone of Muerta or that Midnight Clan. If the wolves here smelled either of Jabbar or distant lands, then they were probably innocent. "And I don't know where your King is, but... With the way you speak of him... Tell him that he has just made a friend, one from the lands of Tirisfal." His eyes met Blade's again, and then he turned away to scout the bodies.

He went from one to the other, their scents indistinct and rancid. The only possibility was that since they had been so busy with their takeover, personal hygiene was one thing they didn't consider. He spent his time inhaling the putrid scents of stained blood and rotten flesh, hoping to find some semblance of his dead son. The sun passed in the sky, strangely hot for this season, beating down on his white coat through the hazy clouds. Just when he was about to give up, he moved onto the last one, one with his throat torn out. Robin sniffed him, beginning at the center of his body and working his way up and down... and then, he smelled it. On his maw.

It was unmistakably Koda's scent. Robin's senses went wild and he sniffed again, wanting to be sure, needing to be sure... He couldn't imagine this. He quickly went down to sniff the bru's pads, and faintly, very faintly, he smelled a trace of Tirisfal, his home. He raised his head, looking down at the dead wolf. He was Koda's killer, and he was dead. "Damn it all..." he cursed to himself. It was not that he had been seeking revenge himself, but looking out for Robbie. Robbie would want revenge, but he would not find it... and he would not listen to him. He would have left after this discovery, but came back over to the group of wolves he had met.

"I found him," he announced, his tone hard again, but nowhere near as angry or vengeful. Just informational. "He's dead. Whether that's for better or for worse, I really don't know. I have another son... Robbie. He looks just like me. I have the feeling he will be going down a different path than most pure wolves... If he takes refuge here, one day, I hope you treat him kindly, as you did to me. Thank you."

He paused. He wanted to leave, but would wait in case they had anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:40 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Everlast

Everlast listened to Robin carefully. She was not one to show much compassion but she did feel for him for losing his son. She could understand the rage that coursed through his veins. She may be dark, twisted, demented and messed up, but she did have a heart still. She watched as he searched the bodies that were around them. She wanted to speak, but did not. Normally, she would have gone on the warpath herself. She watched intently as he sniffed the last possible wolf that could be his sons' killer. Her mahogany optics darkened a little with sadness. She knew all to well the pain of losing a family member. She would not wish it on anyone, but it did happen. It was a fact of life. She moved closer to the brute as he came back to the group and found her words, her voice a little softer than usual "..I am very sorry that your son passed away..." That was all she said. She shifted her weight from her hindquarters to standing back on all her pillars. She did not speak to anyone else, instead she turned away from the group, deciding she had had enough for one day. She began to move away from the group, her pads swirling up a little of the ash that laid all over the lands of Jabbar....

[ooc: Okay so she went a little softy xD...]
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:28 am

Walking... lots and lots of walking, he was to big to be carried and with a few breaks here and there, had they made it? He knew when the scent of blood came wafting into his still puppish nares. "Jabbar?" he asked turning and looking at Akiko but he didn't wait for an answer. He turned and trotted forward coming into the scene where bodies and carnage were everywhere, normally someone would stop dead in their tracks, a pup should be in shock right? Damean wasn't, he looked around but was searching for the oh so familiar faces. Rawbones, Crow, Petra, Blade... Blade! He saw him! With as much puppy speed as he could he dashed forward running up to him and yipping loudly. "I made it! Akiko came and got me, but Echo wasn't allowed to come, and so we came back, and now I'm here... what do I do now?" He knew he was slightly important in some way or another, from how they all looked at him, how they talked to him, who his father and mother had been. Damean and Jaded, king and queen of... well, old Jabbar now.

Though he was home, home now he understood, was different then Midnight Meadows. They were nice there, here... they were nice but their hearts were different, and now he understood why he didn't care, now he understood why he was so much different, and Echo? Echo was the same way. Navi... she belonged in Midnight Meadows, but she'd come here, and maybe she'd like it better here, and she'd stay here with him, because from the looks of it, he was the only pup, but there were so many new faces too! He looked at them all, standing infront of Blade he looked up at the brute and at the female. The brute didn't smell like here... he smelled of a strange place, the female too, but she must belong here, because she looked like everyone else who was his 'family...'
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:53 am

Ooc: okay so posting on my phone cause Im too lazy to get up and turn my laptop on lol

Bic:

Everlasts tri hued auds picked up a voice and she turned her dial. There was a whelp coming towards the group she had just left. She watched him run up to Blade and she could tell the two knew each other. She paused for a moment, trying to decide whether or not she should turn around. She shifted her body, deciding to return to the group she had just left. She stopped somewhat close to Blade again. She sighed, growing tired. She waited for someone to speak to tell her who this is.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Blade had silently watched Robin looking through the bodies. There was no need for him to respond to the questions, as they seemed rhetorical. So they had killed Tirisfal's attacker after all. "Robbie..." he repeated the name offered. "I'll remember if that time comes." He watched the father turn to leave and called out after him, "Some advice. I won't guarantee, but we'll listen if something like this were to occur again, but don't mistake it as an excuse not to be cautious of us. Although different, we wolves of Jabbar still have much darkness."

From the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar figure running towards him. "You best be off before a misunderstanding occurs. Balthier will back you up if our beta's not in the best of moods."

He turned his attention to the young Damean, reminded even more of their deceased king, especially after not clarifying to Robin that the king he was referring to was no longer alive. "Welcome home," he said, as he lightly nudged the future king in an affectionate way, or as affectionate as Blade could show. "Is Echo a new friend?" He hadn't kept track of the names of the pups in Midnight Meadows. "What you can do is introduce yourself to this traveler who wants to join the pack." He looked at Everlast, who he'd notice come back, to see if she had enough energy to talk to the excited pup. Eventually, Damean would take over and would learn to assess and hand out ranks. Might as well let him have some practice socializing with newcomers and asking for their names while giving his own.

Balthier rolled his eyes when Blade didn't even ask him if he was free to make sure Robin got out safely. Then again, both of them knew he wasn't specifically doing anything at the moment. Blade's behavior continued to intrigue him. He was capable of much, but holds himself back. He told Robin to leave as Jabbar's eventual king arrived with Akiko. Stepping towards Robin, Balthier said, "Might be safer to heed him." Taking a few steps in the direction to Tirisfal Valley, he said, "Hope he didn't sound offensive to you. Wolves like him aren't always the best with words, but he meant well... at least, as well as any of them could be. Although I'm sure in some way, most of them could relate to an extent, considering all that happened to them. I'm sorry about your son, and I hope the best for the other, and that he doesn't regret the path he will soon choose. Tell your wife to take care of herself from one Balthier of Midnight Meadows... you, too, for that matter. Tell your pack's healer if you two are overwhelmed. Maybe one day I'll see you again." He would watch Robin off, to make sure he exited the lands safely.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Robin followed Blade's gaze as it turned towards a pair of wolves and a young pup. He nodded his head, understanding that the Beta would probably not want him around at this time... And, being on the battlefield (though the battle was now over) as a pure amongst darks, probably did not look good. He started to walk away when Balthier came to him, and he nodded again. "I understand. My pack probably isn't too fond that I'm here," he replied. He had told Doctor that he had considered coming here, then told him he wasn't, but he was here now and that was all that mattered. "But thank you. My wife is actually a healer, Alaina be her name. She's probably worried sick about me... And I'll keep your offer in mind. We haven't had contact with Midnight Meadows in some while, but I feel that we should get to know you more."

He finished his statement with a smile, and then trotted off back the way he had come. He sprinted, a certain relief flooding his veins. He could tell his family that Koda's killer was dead, and there would be no need for revenge. He specifically thought of his remaining son, the one named after him... He prayed that nothing bad had happened in his absence.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 pm

And just like that, she was gone, the wind carrying her away. Despite not leaving the meat, after having dug it up for her and the others, Zaiaku knew Bloodeye had left. Reasons didn't matter to him, by now he was used to it. The twisted bruja simply brushed it off, mainly because he knew she would return, with the same alluring and seducing demeanor. Anger did not lick his temperment, it was just a mild annoyance. And even still, he was sure he could grab some random fae during season to play with, if only to entertain himself for a while. A brief growl emitted from him, as the onyx male moved away from the slowly rotting meat. If anyone wanted to fill themselves, they could do so without his help. He stopped suddenly, at the sound of arrivals, ocean hues turned to view them, and in an instant Zaiaku stopped at the pup. A smirk crossed his maw briefly, but he kept his thoughts to himself. Moving off again, he lay half within the woods, blue hues watching over everyone. Zaiaku hadn't really bothered making friends with any of them, and currently the idea didn't seem interesting. It seemed that the only ones that understood him were dead or gone, neither of which really bothered him. Perhaps soon he would mingle with the others, but for now watching them was enough.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Pawprints : 578

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Gladiator had wondered off to the other side of the land but as he returned the smell of the males flesh made a loud rumble escape from him and the site of Damean Jr there made his protective instincts kick in more. He let the growl be heard as it turned into a snarl. His Ivory form moving from the shadows of Jabbar his form showing the power of a midnight as he moved. "And who might this be" His tone was cold and threatening like the tone of the wolves here should be. They where so nice to everyone that came here no wonder there land had been threw so much. He looked at Blade expecting a response but then looking to the male. "What is it you seek male?" His tone even more iced over then before as if demanding his reason before he even left. His ivory form showing no rank but it held strong. He was a defender of this land and held himself proudly for it. He was sick of the nice little games every wolf here played. They where being toyed with by everyone and yet they still smirk to a stranger. The time for change had come and he knew the young King would change it all.

OOC: Sorry I was so busy with work I hadn't had time to post but I'm back!!!

BIC: He watched his uncle. His form showing no rank but it stood waiting just in case something was to happen. He looked at Everlast giving the fea a glance. He was a bit taken by her welcome to the male. All of there welcomes. He sat now letting his ivory pulm sway back and forth as if it where keeping time....
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:51 pm

A quick glance to make sure Damean was faring well was all Blade did before commenting to Gladiator, "Balthier already knocked him down a few pegs just for being loud near the injured. I think his healer instincts will go crazy if you're any louder, your size irrelevant." He reported to the midnight in a more formal tone, "He's a pure wolf who was lied to by that over there," he nodded towards Deadly's body, "into believing that Damean ordered the assassination of a whelp from his pack. I was just correcting this pure's mistake for the sake of preventing a misunderstanding and pointless revenge effort, or another fight we don't need, especially with our young Damean back in the lands. I sent Balthier to escort him out, seeing he is also from a pure pack and can use a short break, or an opportunity to report to Rodion."
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Gladiator pinned his ears back showing Blade his teeth now. "I'll show you what is irrelevant whelp. No one said nothing on size watch your tone with me I'm in no mood for a mouthy male." Gladiator was no high rank he really carried none but he was a elder to this land almost as old as Rawbones and would never let a any other then Akiko put him into silence. He had earned the right to speak here by spilling more blood for the royal family then he should have. He hated them all for there weakness. How stupid they where to believe in peace. How ignorant it was to let there guards down. Now they must raise a whelp on stories of his father and of qualities they know when it should have been the Kings duty." And it would do the young brute good to see some kind of violence living amongst daises and mush would turn the boy more into flower then a King Of this land. He needs to learn to deal with the sounds of rage so he knows how to react to them." Gladiator snorted at him giving Damean Jr a glance.

He moved away from the brute and the young King completely ignoring everyone now. His anger was building the rage sinking into him.
The dream.
It was so real he could smell the scent of the shadow that haunted him.
He moved to the shadows again far enough not to be seen but close enough for him to hear the wolves. He began to rip at the bark of the tree. His fangs tearing chunks out as he let his rage take over. His white blue crystals now a royal blue and clouded by anger. He focused on the tree taking everything he had built up and using some of it. He needed to let some of it go. He had to or he would loose his mind. He could feel his gums tear from the harsh texture of the tree bark. The taste of blood adding to the blind anger.... Then he stopped.... He stopped and sat down staring blankly at the tree... He was in his own world now....

Last edited by _Sensable_ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:29 pm

OOC:) Gladiator is in a weird mood. Just have Blade ignore him he picked up all the wrong signals :/ . I'm feeling very awkward with him like with the dream getting into his role is a bit hard and making me feel detached from my favorite character so that's how I wrote him a bit out of wack right now lol I'll get the feel for him in a couple more posts.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:18 pm

((sure))

Blade snorted as Gladiator stalked off, shaking his head at Balthier, who looked really mad about these wolves continuing to be loud. Everyone seemed to be irritated lately. First Crow, now him. If only these mindless bundles of muscle would think with their heads for once and not their feelings of loss or whatever is messing with their minds from this recent fight. They were behaving like Akira's wolves would, if he didn't know any better. When the pack had been in her lands, the alphess herself seemed to be the only smart one, no matter how mad she may be.

Balthier came back, hearing the end of Gladiator's retort and opened his mouth to tell him off until Blade shook his head. This is why healing neutral wolves and pures were more efficient. They were courteous enough to shut it for the sake of the those recovering and sleeping. Midnight or not, Balthier would have take Gladiator down if it hadn't been for Blade. This is why he forbade Vaarak or Fran to join him. He knew for a fact that none of these wolves had truly descended into madness like other dark wolves had, but they, like any dark wolf, had their moments. He'd stay here long enough to make sure they wouldn't tear into each other, especially with Damean around. He had no objections to the pup learning the pack's ways, but he was just a pup. It was his time to play make mistakes in the little time he'd have and then be shown to the horrors of the world.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Akiko had stalked in with Damean Junior, Despair right beside her. She stayed back while the pup ran forth in his excitement. She vaguely watched the interaction between him Blade and eventually Gladiator. She found that normally she would have said something but at the moment she couldn't quite care. They had picked up the two wolves that were with Despair at the borders and Akiko did not move forth to greet her pack. Looking at her brother her eyes lowered. "Many thanks to you brother...now I must go attend to my wounds..." And with that she turned and disappeared into the woods. Her body ached and her coat was crusted over with blood. Despair watched his sister go and was tempted to follow her but knew she needed to be alone. So instead he would wait here until she got back. He settled in and grinned to Sorrow and Terciel at his sides.

The white fem drifted off into the forest and only then did her limp become pronounced. The rest of her body trembled and very quietly she nestled herself at the base of a tree in a complicated web of roots. Curling in on herself she began the tiresome task cleansing the blood from her stark white fur. Though she might clean this blood from her fur she felt that she might never get the itch off her skin..
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:03 am

He could feel her close. His eyes still clouded with anger. He turned to follow her scent. He moved threw the shadows finding her next to a tree. He greeted her lowering his gaze as he approched. He looked at her wounds. He moved to her taking his tongue and lightly caressed a wound that was there. He waited for the snap. Eyes watching her as he did this. He did it slowly cleaning as much as he could before she made him stop. His white blue crystals looking into her pools. His heart ached for her. He needed his anchor back. She was what kept him sane....
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:21 am

In her dazed state she barely even took notice of the lumbering male coming to her side. Her eyes were glazed over with a baleful sort of look. He crept forward and she fixed him with an empty gaze but did nothing to stop his advance. As he began to clean her wounds she flinched but realized she didn't have enough energy to feel anything. It felt nice to have someone else tend to her. But she knew that this moment was not something she should or would ever feel used to. And suddenly everything was drifting. The world slid away into a murky darkness and her head fell upon her paws and just like that Akiko fell asleep, the smell of Jabbar, Damean Junior and Gladiator filling her nares...
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:57 pm

-Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Everlast

Everlast made her exit, her tassel flicked in slight annoyance as she padded away from the group. It was pretty plain to the fatale that no one really wished to speak with her, and as for the whelp she was guessing he was to be the new king. She could be introduced another day. Her auds were holding strong, ensuring that if anyone did want to speak with her, she would hear. She yawned, her maw opening wide and made no sound. She was still wondering if she was going to stay here, or if she would be better fit somewhere else. Her multi colored mitts swirled up the ash that coated these lands as she padded along. Her honied optics picked up on a den, but it was still slightly a way off. She continued to pad along, her mind also wandering onto her past. It had been far too long since she had seen anyone from where she came from. Soon enough she got to where she was going to spend the night. She began digging the entrance a little wider, so she could fit in with ease. Once complete, she climbed right in. As soon as she got inside, she began to feel exhausted. It had been a very long day and now she was ready to unwind. She yawned once more as she circled where she was going to lay down. She gradually laid herself down and pulled her multi hued tassel in close to her, her honied gaze watching the entrance/exit to the den.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:10 pm

He noticed her drifting off into a light sleep as he cleaned her wounds. He watched her still making sure he didn't hurt her. He was acting fast not knowing when the moment would come that she would snap. He finished cleaning her up then moved to her side laying down keeping view of the others. He watched her. White blue crystals scanning over every feature. He sighed giving her a last lick behind the ear then place his own head onto his mitts. He kept his eyes opened but let his body rest with hers.

Archillis moved to Everlast following her to the den. He made sure she was not to see him. Then as if to surprise her he moved to the entrance laying down in front of it. "So can I ask where is it you are from?" His tone ringing it's soft hypnotizing lyric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hell's Gates-   -Hell's Gates- - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Hell's Gates-
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: JabbarJunayd Archive-
Jump to: