Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2011-02-04

The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Ooc: No need to appologize, to be honest, I wasn't really thinking it would go any further. I mean, one moment I even didn't realized I had to post in order for the thread to continue! *pokes brother who's asleep next to him* Anyway, altough the thread ...well, failed, I think Halvor has potential, going to store him for later. (Or post him next to some pack land border with a serious headache^^)

Cheers, Hendaron
Back to top Go down
Bear

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:25 pm

OOC=Hahaha, yeah thanks for not taking it seriously. I always feel I have to really cover myself for my mistakes when it comes to anything online. You never know if there's a miscellanious person out there waiting to troll you, even if they're completely uninvolved with what other people are talking about. By the way, I know this isn't the time or place to be asking this, but what time zone are you guys in?
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Pawprints : 867

PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 pm

were at UTC/GMT +1 hour, It's now half three in the morning, a bit odd, but I am used to it. I mostly sleep during the day see. The one next to me( who's asleep) , well he's not used to be up late. About that covering thing, I get the situation clearly, at the other forum you HAVE to cover yourself in, this one is perfectly (relativly) troll-free. (I still have to see one here^^)
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:41 pm

OOC=Ok, just curious. Your diciton and such sounded like you were from the UK, and your times were always way off from mine. I lived in Ireland for a little bit, but that ended (so basically, I'm still an American. Doesn't really make any difference, but...) Being there for a while at least helped one thing: I can tell a joke with a believeable irish or brit accent. Anyway, I just kind of figured you were european and I don't really know why I felt the need to point it out. Now, I will officially stop blabbering on this thread (unless you had something else to say).
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Originaly I am from Norway, but for some reason I understand english perfectly. Not want to boast it or so, just saying. I have myself completly no idea how I have picked it up,probably has to do something with books... Well. Another thing, do you have any idea where Kovu, halvor and Jarl could have been in the lonelands, as I am searching for a way to get Halvor active again. And I need some reason for him being all alone at pack land or so.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Just a quick possibility off the top of my head: since we were intending to travel west, and the fact Halvor seems pretty neutral to pure, I would suggest Hamara Sydan (unless you want to deal with the drama in Midnight Meadows, who might be too pure). You could say everyone got caught in a sand storm and he got injured somehow, messing up his equalibrium and causing him to either pass out, get lost, etc. And that's how he would end up so close to a pack border. I have other ideas, but...
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Aha, a sandstorm...good one, Ill take that. Onwards to Hamara then, I am not really a "nice" guy, except Halvor, all the other 4 are dark. And one of my upcoming planned wolves is one too... Bwah doesn't matters. Ill see you around then. Have fun!

Hendaron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )   The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D ) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scent of a pack. (and pheasants :D )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3