Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2011-02-04

bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 pm

photobucked could't load Sad

So it was settled, "we will go then, it is at least a day travel." Sanguinius went back to the cave and laid down.
He closed his eyes and thought about somethings, Wat should he do after this?
Don't mind it he said to himself, Now Albus is our primary objective, they sould head out tomorrow morning.
Lets hope there is some room left in the pack.

O.oc: Sorry for the short post next one will be longer
Back to top Go down
pickles

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm

bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Blendvoorjill2

Fuscus sat down and looked at Albus. She started thinking about some things, in cluding the question: 'why am i going to help him?' She didn't even like pups in the first place. But there was something about that little tyke that made her... weak. She couldn't really go back now. She was too far into all this too just walk away. After sometime she decided she was overthinking this way too much and she shaked it off, stood up, and walked aroujnd for a little bit. She got back to the cave. She walked to Sanguinius and finally asked: 'When will we be leaving?'
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

Pawprints : 242

PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:51 pm

bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 BlendSanguinius2

Sanguinius opened his eye's and slowly stood up. Trying not to fall, when he stood on his legs
he replied Fuscus. " Tomorrow morning maybe? " He could't feel his body, all what he could think
of was sleeping. He pulled himself back together and walked to a soft spot on the ground,
closing his eyes after a very long time.
Back to top Go down
pickles

Pawprints : 94

PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Tommorow. That sounded ok. She looked at Sanguinius, who seemed to very tired, and then to Albus, who was sleeping again.'Tommorow's good.'She walked around and looked for a cozy sleeping spot. When she found a spot on the ground that wasn't too hard, she laid herself down and allowed herself to rest. The only thing was that she couldn't get her mind off of things. First, she was a loner, with no certain plans for the future. Then, she suddenly had a companion. And now? Now she even had a pup to worry about. She was curious about what would happen if they reached the pack; how they would respond and stuff. But she was the most curious for little Albus. He seemed like a kind peanut at first, but now she discovered that he was an excellent liar. Would he play a game? No. Atleast, she hoped he didn't. After a while, she finally caught the sleep and she let herself fall into the darkness.

*Ooc: Hi! So.... I've been away for a while... Well... Sorry for that. Uhm, but what i wanted to say is: i couldn't make out if Albus was already asleep again or not, so i assumed he was Very Happy sorry if i got it wrong!*
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:25 pm

bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 BlendSanguinius2

Sanguinius

The sun came up, the golden light breaking trough the thick leaves of the forest.
Sanguinius heard a sound, he opened his eyes and jump straight up, a bird landed in front of the cave.
Sanguinius stretched forth his front legs and yelped, he walked to the front of the cave and looked at the sun's rising.
The golden sun surrounded by orange and red sky was beautiful to see, Sanguinius turned around and went to Fuscus.
When he arrived he began to poke her.
"Fuscus?" He said with a soft voice, "Are you awake?"

Albus
Albus looked at Sanguinius who walked outside, he rolled over his back and looked at the dead hare from last night,
Albus wasn't just a hungry liar, but also an impatient one, he didn't lied much but he was pretty good at it.
He looked at the hare and pulled off a piece of meat of the carcass, Albus looked at Sanguinius who was poking Fuscus,
chewing on dry meat.

Back to top Go down
pickles

Pawprints : 94

PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Fuscus opened her eyes, still a bit drowsy from sleep. Yes, i'm up.'She replied. She stood up and looked around. Albus was gnawing on some meat, even though it probably wasn't that tasty anymore. She walked over to the entrance of the cave and looked outside. It seemed like this day would be a good one. She walked back to Sanguinius, and said:It seems like it's going to be a good day.'She paused. 'Atleast, if things are going to work out.'[color=violet]She felt weird. She was eager to go, but at the same time she felt like something was going to go wrong. She walked up to Albus.So, you ready to go fuzzb- , i mean Albus?'
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Sanguinius
A good day, what does she mean by that? Sanguinius walked outside again, the sun was shying in his face. "You're a bit too bright,
aren't you!"
He shouted to the sky, after that he walked to a pool. He drank from the pool, at the other side of the pool there were some hares. "Food..." He sneaked closer to the hares, and jumped to them grabbing one, and dragging it in trough the pool, the water had a red pool in the middle. Sangiunius crawled out of the pool and dragged along the hare, after that he ran back to the cave.

Albus
Albus looked at Fuscus, "We're leaving already?" he asked her, he wasn't fund of traveling. Albus stood up and saw sanguinius leaving the cave. "Shouldn't you ask the big guy if he's ready?" and he walked to the entrance. the small furrball sweeped his tail left, right, left, right, lef... he felt the sun on his fur and the feeling of a light breeze ran over his spine, this realy could be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)   bloody sacrifice (holding open for...) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloody sacrifice (holding open for...)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Lone/WasteLand Archive-
Jump to: