Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Walk Trough The Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaredrion

jaredrion

Number of posts : 126
Pawprints : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-04

A Long Walk Trough The Past Empty
PostSubject: A Long Walk Trough The Past   A Long Walk Trough The Past Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 am

It was a calm night, the wind wipers trough the trees. A gray bru steps trought the forest of the no-land and waited at the border of Jabbar Junayd. It has been a long time ago when he first passed this border in the other direction. Clouds where gathering above the forest, this could become a stormy night. the wolf took deep breath and crossed the border, he started to think back about what he had seen tasted and felt. Ghosts of friends, places and other memories spoke trough his head. It started to rain, and the wolf stopped, he closed his eyes. he tried to cut his memories of, after a while he continued he. The wolf stopped on a hill, and overlooked the forest, far away he could see the lone lands. The rain became a storm, leaves flow trough the wind.
The bru continued his journey, the wind wouldn't stop him, nor anything else. He made a sprint and charged trough the wind like his fangs trough a prey, he was incredible fast, his had life changed him he was bigger than before, faster and stronger. his life sure wasn't soft on him. He reached the next hill, and stopped again. he gasped, he looked up and let out a strong howl, to confirm his return

(no-land=the land around f&i)

Last edited by jaredrion on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk Trough The Past   A Long Walk Trough The Past Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:08 pm

The gray bru waited on a reply when he heard a howl from behind, the wolf turned around to look. A Black femme came out of the bushes and looked at him whit a smile. " I said that you couldn't shake me of so easy, didn't I ?" The bru stared at her whit his red orbs, after a few seconds he replied "Kyela, I told you to stay home, so leave me." He turned away, and started walking again. Kyela runs to him. "Where is the fun in that? I am a visitor here, You can't just push me away every time." She jumps in front of him to block the way,
Kyela wasn't the smartest one but she knew her friend good, she looks in his eyes for a short time,you could literally read the sorrow out of his eyes. the bru stopped, he really wasn't in the mood for a discussion. "You can come whit me, but don't drag me in any problems."
The femme smiled at him." When did I ever do that Jarl?"
Back to top Go down
jaredrion

jaredrion

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk Trough The Past   A Long Walk Trough The Past Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 am

Photobucket

As they walk trough the forest the two wolves find a river. "let's follow it upstream to find a way across." Kyela looked at Jarl. "I see that you know the land around here, but shouldn't we go downstream?" Jarl looks at Kyela who clearly doesn't come from this kind of land.
"Weren't you a visitor? Just follow me and we will be fine." Jarl looked back, they still could go back, the other lands weren't so bad, but this place gives him the creeps. They continued walking until the river was small and shallow. there was a fallen tree from the one river edge to the other. Jarl walked over it. "Stop!" Said Kyela. "are you sure that it's safe to cross here?" Jarl looked back and laught. "I'm very sure, but now you mention it the rain must have pushed the water level up, you will find out if you fall in it." Jarl walked further, Kyela walked up to the tree, and steps on it. "easy, step after step." She said to herself when Jarl pushed the tree away. Kyela fals in the water and gives a scream while falling in the 15cm deep water. "Jarl when I get out of here..." She said while Jarl was laughing at her. "Your furs look great, you should fall in water more often." before he turns around and continues walking kyela jumps on him and they roll in the water. Jarl looked at the skies, it was getting dark and the storm became harder. "We should find a shelter, some sleep might be good." Jarl saw a cave in the distance, and ran to it, it wasn't a big cave but they both fit in it with some space left even. as kyela enters Jarl started to cover the entrance up with some sticks. as Kyela makes a soft area for herself Jarl Lied himself down and closed his eyes. a few minutes later Kyela came to Jarl." Jarl I'm cold an I lie against you?" Jarl smiled at her. "sure." She laid herself next to him and also closed her eyes.

[The following morning.]

Jarl awoke whit kyela lying on him. "Do you mind?" she answered him. "Do I mind what?" Jarl sight. "You wil never change." Kyela turned to face him. "Your right I will never change." She said whit a smile and licked him in his face, She jumped of him and ran away. "Hey! Pff there we go again." He ran outside and saw her running in the sunlight, her black mud covered fur coat, and her orange eyes it reminded him of the desert, those were good times in the desert whit the pack that they joined. "Well." He said to himself lets go, he ran behind her and jumped against her. Kyela fell on the ground and Jarl stood next to her. " I've got you." And he gave her a lick. "you taste like mud." He said. "You don't." she replied, Jarl was happy with Kyela she was the only person who didn't disappear in some way. Jarl looked in her beautiful orange eyes. "what's up?" "Nothing." He looked around. "We Should get some food." "Yeah I'm quite hungry." Kyela set of, she smelled a boars and a few piglets. "I will get one, you dig the pit-trap okay?" She ran of to the location of the sent while Jarl started digging a hole, after that he stood ready to attack. He heard a lot of noise, what is she doing there? he thought. "Run! it's a big family!"She said whit a dead piglet in her mount. Kyela ran around the trap where a boar directly fell in. Jarl ran behind the to the den When they came out of the forest Jarl saw a boar running right behind Kyela, The adilaline ran trough his body, the boars around here weren't so big. He ran to one side of the animal and jumped to the throat using all his wight as a battering ram. the boar fell on his left side whit Jarl standing on its right side, His teeth cut trough the mussels and leave the beast screaming while bleeding to death. he bites again in the throat and he finished the beast the sweet taste of blood, He's become stronger, he wouldn't be able to kill a boar alone 2 years ago, only hares and pheasants. an other boar came out of the bushes. "Kyela how many boars did you see?" "Around 3, why?" Jarl ran to kyela. "If the other gets here we won't stand a chance in a frontal fight." The wolves both ran away, its a shame to let a dead boar lie somewhere without eating of it, but they dot have a choice. Once they made it to the cave they started to eat ripping the carcass open, breaking the soft bones eating whatever they could from it. "thankyou for the help back there Jarl." Jarl looked up. "You know I would always do that, I also promised that to your dad as wel." And I never break a promise he said in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Walk Trough The Past   A Long Walk Trough The Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Walk Trough The Past
Page 1 of 1