Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan

Go down 
+4
Hendaron
SkywardSword
Silent
WolfsRain89
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Winter walked into the ring of dens carefully and ran into a den when she saw Dea. Walks up to her and asked"May i stay with you for a while?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:06 pm

She grins. "Of Course. Take your pick of the dens." She gestures to the many dens. "I'll go get you a meal." She grins softly and trots out. She follows the scent of a family of rabits and quickly kills the parents. One she eats and the other she carries to Winter. "Here ya go!"
Back to top Go down
WolfsRain89

Number of posts : 21
Pawprints : 36
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Sedo walks into the border of the territory. Her head goes back as a musical howl echoes through her throat, telling the wolves of the pack that she was there. She sits down, long legs keeping her pretty high of the ground. Even though she was rather petite, with small paws, she was really fast.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Ooc: Wolfquestlover, please refer to the newly established Rogue Clan page under information for all the official rules of this clan.

gingerst.romain, I will remind you that the minimum amount in a post is 4-5 sentences, a paragraph worth. Thank you.

Silent

Edit: Wolfquest, concerning your first post I would like you to read rule #5 of Rules and Policies of the clan and edit your into post for the clan.
Back to top Go down
SkywardSword

Number of posts : 10
Pawprints : 19
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Osiris stalks into the territory. He sits, howling his entry. His head goes side to side as he tracks each scent and sound. Even though his stomach rumbles as he sees a prey, he stays in place. It wouldnt be polite to move, now would it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Dea turns her head to the first howl, then to the second. She picks the one nearest to her and begins to walk in that direction. "I'll be right back!" She calls over her shoulder. She walks up to the fem and tilts her head. "Hello, I am Dea, who are you, and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

Number of posts : 471
Pawprints : 867
Registration date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 am

Bhaal

Rubbing his giant black form against a dead stump of what was once a tree, Bhaal tried to get the sand out of his coat. He felt like he was slightly going mad (more precisely more mad) in this sandy wasteland. Hungering for some cool water and warm meat, he was reliefed when his nares picked up the scent of other wolves, flowing with the east wind. A group of wolves most likely meant oasis, and there was food and water bound to be there. Licking his lips, he setted of for the west.

An amazingly short time (for one already wandering a small week in the desert) later, Bhaal found himself at the border of some territory. He didn't knew who holded it, nor did he knew their strenght to put up a fight for him. Deciding to howl and wait, Bhaal howled his deep, dark howl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Faron sighed as he finally ran into the territory. His nose goes to the air as he follows his nose to his mate. He nuzzles Dea before speaking. "What did I miss? Want me to help with anything?"

Dea nuzzles him back and speaks; "Nothing much happened, I was about to go welcome another wolf." She turns her head towards the howl and starts trotting

OOC: I know SkywardSword and WolfsRain89 in real life, and they said they wont be coming on any more.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Seeing that there was no direct reply to his call, Bhaal settled down, patiently waiting. While his form was down against the ground, it wouldn't take a trained eye to see he was as massive a wolf could be. His size was one of it's greatest assets, lending him an intimidating aura, while giving him a great edge in battle. He didn't knew who these wolves would be he would stumble upon, but all he knew was that he had need to social order right now. Not the unstructurated life of a lone wolf. He did regret he had lost Kiaki when he had left, but the group had fallen apart so quickly after Congen had left. While not knowing what had ushered his brother to leave so quick, he had hold no grudge. Congen had changed a lot, he was nothing like the coldblooded leader of the pack he had once knew. Whatever that Minx was doing with his heart, Bhaal didn't liked it. But that was for his brother to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 pm

"I'm comin!" Faron called, running forward to catch up to her. He nuzzled her muzzle as he kept pace, happy to finally be united again. He saw the male and stepped towards him, ready to attack at any sign of hostility.

"Hello there." Dea said, sitting down to show that she wasnt any danger. "I'm Dea, and this is Faron." She nodded towards Faron. "What are you doing here?" Faron turned and left, remembering something very important that he had to do before he could stay.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Rising up as the two wolves appeared, Bhaal licked his lips. They had been dry for days now. "Trying to get a drink." his tone was a little annoyed but so was he. "Any chance of water being around here?" He wasn't in the mood for idle chat, and he didn't cared what these wolves where doing out here, claiming land, that in his opinion, was everyone's. Their names where nothing special, altough their body language screamed "we are mates". Too bad. Bhaal hadn't had a good time for ages, but now his concerns where water, food and direction, in that order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Dea nods. "This land was chosen because water runs beneath the sand." To prove it, she digs a hole and lets the water fill it. She turns her head in the direction Faron went, a sense of foreboding settling over her. She turns her head back to Bhaal, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Bhaal's eyes grew wide when he saw the water slowly filling the small hole. He had been sitting on it! He charged at it, and unless the femme would have stepped away in time, she would have been pushed aside by his sheer mass. His tongue quickly brought in the cool water in his dry mouth, and he used his paws to make the hole bigger. After he had sated his lust, he rose back up, a trinklet of water running from his mouth. "So now, what are you two trying to accomplish out...here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Dea jumped back with a yelp as the bru rushed to the water. "W-well. We were tryin to make a place for wolfs to stay in the Lone Lands without the trouble of Dark Vs. Light." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
White wolf

White wolf

Number of posts : 216
Pawprints : 442
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Enterni could smell wolves around this area. She lifted her head to get a better sniff at the scent, she could smell a small group of wolves! Enterni was a shy wolf, but she needed other people more then ever, although when she met them she knew she would become afraid. Enterni was black on her left side and white on the other, she had a blue eye on her right side and a red eye on her left side. Right now, Enterni felt shy now, but that was because she felt like her right side at the moment. When she felt like her left side, something changed inside her, something that made her feel a little evil. As Enterni got closer to the group she became more and more afraid. Soon she came to the wolves and walked up to Dea, she could smell that she was the alpha. She stepped beside Bhaal but his looks made Enterni nervous. When she was feeling her right side, every wolf made her at least a little nervous. Making her self small, Enterni began to speak. "My name is Enterni, I have traveled far and am wishing to join your small group. I can understand if you don't want to take in any more wolves, especially one like me. I am sort of useless but maybe my speed could pay off for my strength. You look like the kind type, the kind that would let in wolves like me. I am always either very weak and shy or dangerous and angry. If you let me stay I will tell you more about my uncontrollable moods, although I'm sure you would not. Many wolves become very afraid of me when they hear about it." Enterni waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm

A soft grin formed on Dea's muzzle. "Of course you can join dear. I am Dea, the leader of this clan. My mate, Faron, is gone at the moment, but he will be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Bhaal just... Laughed. And then he almost choked on the water he was still gulping in. "What a sad story, now if you excuse me, I am off looking for food." He had already taken a few staps inside the territory, when he rembered what it was. Turning to Dae, he spoke in a little more respectfull tone. "With your permission, off course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 pm

Dea nods. "Of course. Are you coming too dearie?" She questions Eterni.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

Number of posts : 328
Pawprints : 573

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

Kovu was, again, lost and alone. He had managed to lose everyone he had ever come in contact with. He was still pretty young, and without a single person in the world who knew he existed. The last candle of life in his body had burned out and turned his innards into ash. He felt he was slowly dying, because he had nothing to live for.

Trudging further through the baron wasteland (days had morphed together for him; he had no conception for time), he witnessed the group of wolves gathering in the distance. Kovu could not tell if they would be a threat to him or not. Knowing they could probably see him too, he ceased moving and stared at them with his still bright green orbs from 400 meters or so away. Standing stiffly in the heat, he waited to see what they would be doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Dea turns her head to the wolf when she smelled him. "Hello. I am Dea. This is Bhaal and Enterni." She nods to them in turn. "What are you doing here?" She keeps her voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Hendaron

Hendaron

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Bhaal turned his head as once again a newcomer arrived. Like flies to manure... He didn't gave thenew wolf a second glance, as it appeared to be just a young, near-dead loner. Nothing interesting. Taking large strides, he quickly sniffed out potential prey: Bighorn goats. While average in size, and a little skinny, they offered Bhaal all the fat and energy he could have wanted. ANd they weren't that hard to catch. He only had to make sure he was at his top speed when they saw him. He wasn't a long-distance runner, and he felt little for it too follow them up the more rugged hills and crevaces of the land. He silently started to stalk them.
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Kovu remained standing perfectly solid, only his blonde pelt moving with the course of the air. He glanced at the large black wolf, who looked back at him as though he was a pile of crap. Kovu’s emerald orbs flickered in annoyance, as his attention turned back to Dea. His social skills had slightly improved, but he was still poor at verbal communication. “I’m…Kovu. I guess I thought about joining…well, whatever you would call this group.” Looking back to where Bhaal had been, the wolf was gone. Now his mind drifted to food. He hadn’t eaten in a few days, and his body had taken a toll. He kept his shifting thoughts to himself, waiting to see if Dea had anything to say. It wouldn’t be the first time that his brain raced in too many directions for him to stay out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Dea grins softly. " 'course you can join. My mate Faron will be back soon, so I will need to tell him your here. Would you like to get some food, water, or rest first?"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Ooc: Please work on more detailed posts, thank you.
Silent
Back to top Go down
Bear

Bear

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Kovu felt slightly surprised, but pretty relieved, that he had somewhere to stay with other wolves for the time being. Maybe the desert wouldn’t kill him. His body was starting to feel like it had been chewed up and spit out on a regular basis. His pads had been sanded raw, and his maw always stung from the elements hitting against his face, but he wouldn’t let that make him shrivel up with fatigue. “I need water…now.” It wasn’t a demand, but he wasn’t going to hesitate with that answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Mist Rogue Clan   Midnight Mist Rogue Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Mist Rogue Clan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next