Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Rise. [Plot!]

Go down 
+8
Silent
wretched
MalignitY
WarriorWolf
Starrlight
Shadowed
akkanatrum
Morbid Joke
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Enya

Name: WestStar's Enya V. Uno
Name Meaning: Her name only refers to her breeding origin.
Alias: Enya.
Breed: Purebred German Rottweiler.
Height: 29"
Length: Average in proportion to her height.
Weight: 135 lbs.
Fur Description: She has the typical Rottie coat: short black fur, with mahogany markings on the muzzle, eyebrows, chest, legs and undertail.
Eye Description: Small, almond-shaped eyes, deepset with a medium brown hue.
Build: Enya has heavy bone substance, an extremely masculine head and a very powerful body structure. She has a strong muzzle, a broad skull and a lengthy, muscular neck. Her shoulders and chest are wide and powerful, with a lot of depth to her chest as well. Thick legs, both front and rear. Despite her heavy build, she has a graceful flow of movement.
Position: -This will be where your rank is determined, so don't fill this out yet, but when you receive your rank, then you can edit your post and fill this in.-
Personality: Enya is still young, so she is outgoing, playful and adventurous. However, she knows the importance of a heirarchy, and she knows when it is time to settle down and be attentive. Despite her abnormal sizing for a Rottweiler female, she is not in any way aggressive, and has never used her size to hurt anyone or get her way.
Brief History: -This doesn't need to be filled out til we determine a basic history of the entire hunting pack, like where they came from and why they're loose. Presumably, they're owned by humans and got loose, or worse, they killed their humans and ran off. Don't fill this out yet.-

--------------------------------

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Aquila

Name: Thunder Mountain's Aquila
Name Meaning: Aquila is the name of a hawk-shaped star constalation.
Alias: She is normally called Aquila.
Breed: Purebred German Rottweiler
Height: 24"
Length: Average
Weight: 110 lbs
Fur Description: She has the ideal colouring of a well-bred German Rottweiler; short black coat with well-defined rust markings.
Eye Description: Tight-lidded, dark brown eyes of correct size and setting.
Build: Aquila has an average build, though may be a little more muscled than most females, with a heavier head. She has a strong neck, chest and legs, with very fluid movements.
Position: -This will be where your rank is determined, so don't fill this out yet, but when you receive your rank, then you can edit your post and fill this in.-
Personality: Aquila is the calm type; she knows her role as an aging dog amongst the young, and does her best to guide them. She has had a lot of experience in many different fields as a showing, working and sporting dog with her human family. She is agile, strong and well-trained. She knows how to fight, and when others get out of line she knows how to put them in their place.
Brief History: -This doesn't need to be filled out til we determine a basic history of the entire hunting pack, like where they came from and why they're loose. Presumably, they're owned by humans and got loose, or worse, they killed their humans and ran off. Don't fill this out yet.-

------------

The third will come later, as I do not have a picture for him yet, and I wish to make that before creating his profile XD
And yes I remember Ajax. So, sure, we'll say these guys came from his pack in the city, however, they aren't bloodthirsty or anything (only the male, which I haven't made yet XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Well, I think I may go with the idea of the dogs coming from the city. If you remember Ajax, then that's who the main villain behind all of this is. Although, I think he'll be sending Dezmond and the others out to scout the forest. But Dezmond gets his own ideas. >_> So, if you want, they can be from Ajax's pack in the city?

Ok. I updated the plot, on the main post, so go reaaaad it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:50 pm

I have some rotties that I want to bring in. I made them quite some time ago (which I brought in for a short time to your Dog Eat Dog rpg, Morbid). Perhaps now is a good time to bring them back. I'm not sure how or if they will fit into the plot. I'm just going to bring them to the lonelands, and if you want to use them for anything (after reviewing their personalities and wahtnot) then feel free to approach them for that purpose.

Oh yea, I read through all the plot stuff in this thread, and anything involving Crimson sounds good. =) Of course it will be a sad ending, but it was bound to happen some time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Pawprints : 25

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:38 pm

I didn't even see some of these profiles. xD *blind*
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Alright, well, first. We need characters, so if you all want to participate, toss in some characters. If you want your character to be a brain-washed zombie, or Dezmond's right-hand man, or a lovesick lunatic. Then alright. Once we get more characters, we can figure out what to do with them.

Also, I think I'm going to stretch this plot further. I had a dog-based RPG on groups awhile back, based on a city that was wiped out by the plague and the animals were left alone. So, there were a lot of dogs. I had a fighting dog who is also very vain and territorial, so maybe sending out Dezmond and all these other dogs are part of his doing, so they can live in the wild and not in the deserted city streets. >_>
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:51 pm

lol I love them cause they are able to adapt to hot or cold temperatures, and what I've read about them, they are one hell of a hunting dog in small packs. After all they were the Lion hunters of Africa! Oh oh Idea! Those four could be like Dezmond's special little assassin team or something like that.. hehe!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
wretched

wretched

Number of posts : 24
Pawprints : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Hehe. Yes, I was going to bring in a pair of females, and a jackal. I'll get their profiles up soon. n.n Apparently, they are more popular than I realized!

xx.Rose
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Rottweiler_german_shepherd_mix2
Name: Stark
Name Meaning: Strong
Alias: n/a
Breed: german shepherd/rottweiler mix
Height: 25"
Length:
Weight: 110lbs
Fur Description: Short, rough, black and chocolate colored
Eye Description: Almond shaped pitch black eyes-eerily akin to a human's in look and intelligence shown in their gleam.
Build: He's muscular, built for fighting. Although he may not be capable of fast, long distance running, he's very agile and can change direction quickly.
Position:
Personality: He's sharp and has a balance between jumping into action and thinking his way through. Although he'd like to join a pack of other dogs, he doesn't want to be the lead dog; maybe his right hand. His loyalty to a dog will never waver once they've earned it- excluding betrayals. He takes Penilla's half-ideas and fully develops them. Stark prides his experiences in the wild as he wanders the streets of human territory where he exchanges stories, convincing others to escape their life as a pet.
Brief History:

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Rottweiler_german_shepherd_mix-1
Name: Penilla
Name Meaning: n/a
Alias: Pin
Breed: german shepherd/rottweiler mix
Height: 22"
Length:
Weight: 90lbs
Fur Description: short, semi-rough, brown-colored
Eye Description: Almond, but a bit rounded, and milk chocolate colored eyes.
Build: She has some muscle, but she focuses on her speed, agility, and stamina. Her build makes her perfect for wearing her opponent down
Position:
Personality: Penilla really admired Stark the first time she met him and travelled with him ever since. She's the type to come up with half-developed ideas, sometimes giving a jump-start to a plan, but wouldn't be able to come up with a decent plan herself. Generally, she's easy-going, but if Stark doesn't like someone, or thing, then she doesn't like them, either. She doesn't love him, though, recognizing that they are cousins.
Brief History:
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:59 pm

haha Beat you to it lol! Heck Wretched was gonig to bring in a couple of female Rhodesians too lo.. if i read rightl.. But yes go ahead .. My Crazy Kujo Needs a buddy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:55 pm

NOO I WAS GOING TO DO A RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK!!!!

Damn you cowgurl...can I make one...and have them be buddies? o.o
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Intro_chad
Image Credit to Karin van Klaveren and www.fairraykennels.com

Name: Kujo
Name Meaning: None
Alias: The Hunter
Breed: Rhodesian Ridgeback
Height: 28”
Length: um.. average length
Weight: 115lbs
Fur Description: Short rough, dark wheaten coat, small white markings on chest
Eye Description: Bold red rust color
Build: Heavy boned, and heavly muscled, straight legged, but he's still pretty fast, though what he depends on is his strength, and stanima.
Position: -blank-
Personality: He was raised in a research lab most of his life, where they were trying to make the ridgeback a better breed, for what it was known for. As a big game hunting dog. Living within the confines of a cage, and the humans running a series of tests, and injecting drugs, and steriods into him, it made him lose what sanity he did have, and moody as heck, and extemely agrresive, and then primitive raw instincts kicked in. He busted through the plexiglass wall, and ended the life of the scientists in the examination room. He escaped the lab, and was free for a short while, living off of his instincts of his ancestors of old. He was a stunning hunter in the bush, but what was stunning was what he was bringing down, animals many times his own size. After be recaptured, and put away in a reinforced cage, they ran even more tests on him, and made a risky move to use him for breeding, and were not successful, as he ended up focing the females to death, and leaving them dismembered. With having the taste of human blood as well, every chance he got, he would try and grab one of them, or whatever they proaded at him.
Brief History:
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:36 pm

*Squeals* Oh oh oh!! I want in on this! This looks like a big load of fun.. and poor, Crimson, & Poor Ludo! Dang well I guess good things gotta come to an end at some time.. Hmm.. I think I know what I'm gonna do for a character too lol. One of my favorite breeds of dog I could never afford Sad .. oh dang I can just see the drama, and the evil! I love Evil! What a Face I'm gonna get to work!
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:33 pm

hehe, looks like fun.... now i believe i have a place to stick evon, yes? no. wait. disregard that, i have a better idea. but i ain't gonna tell yous. Twisted Evil

i'm considering bringing in a new character for this. i can't make any promises, but i believe that it will be a male, considering that there are already a number of females that want to join. we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
MalignitY

MalignitY

Number of posts : 3
Location : One of the deeper derker levels of hell. Give me some time and I'll tell you which one.
Pawprints : 0

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 am

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Doberman-Pinschers

Two more for the chopping block..... Laughing

Nero: Is the one with his ears slightly droopeing. Desoto: Is the other one....obviously
Photo Credited to www.best-dog-photos.com

Name: Desoto
Alias: #15 (On his identification tag, also tattooed on the inside of his left ear)
Breed: Doberman Pinscher
Height: 28”
Length:
Weight: 110lbs
Fur Description: Short rough coat....typical Doberman markings.
Eye Description:
Build: Muscular like the original Doberman Pinscher, not sleek and slender like they are today.
Position: -blank-
Personality: Because of the humans training him to serve as both guard and attack dog; Desoto doesn't have a sense of humor, and choses to remain silent letting his actions speak for him. On the rare occasion that he actually breaks his silence he's always straight to the point. Spending a good deal of his time in the interrogation room used by the humans to intimidate their prisoners. He learned from them to be very inventive of the details, how to catch a lie, and the importance of asking the right questions. Another little tid-bit of information about him is that he was removed from service for mauling a guard to death (The guard made the mistake of kicking him in the face). Instead of putting him down, they instead chose to breed him, and now he's become quite the forcer. Though he never lets that come in the way of his duties.
Brief History: -blank-

Name: Nero
Alias: # 18
Breed: Doberman Pinscher
Height: 28'
Length:
Weight: 110 lbs
Fur Description: Very similar to Desoto
Eye Description: Dark Brown
Build: -Description, brief if you desire, of your character's physical build. Muscular, slender? You tell.-
Position: -Blank-
Personality: Underwent the same training as Desoto, but he's not as quite and he's not a rapist.
Brief History: -blank.-

--------------------------
I kinda think that it would end badly for Dezmond if he chose to take on all the packs at one. Perhaps a better solution would be him sending his spies into one of the dark packs. Then one of the spies could accidentally (or intentionally possibly for true acceptance into that pack) warn the alpha of Dezmond's approach, and the dark packs alpha could request a meeting with Dezmond, laying the ground for a possible truce. Then with the aid of his new allies; Dezmond could lead an assault on one of the pure or neutral sending them scurrying to a neighboring pack, which could end up with another truce being made.

Their's so many ways for this thing to play out its unreal.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Very true. Perhaps Dezmond and the pack target one pack at a time?
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:35 pm

I didn't read through all of the post but some of them. But as this whole thing is happening its probably going to make packs work together
that never wanted to in the first place. Like Muerta and Tirisfal. It will bring on an uneasy alliance perhaps.And about the whole spying thingy,
the dogs could start off with small raids/scouting.Never actually confronting the wolves in the pack but secrets entering the lands and just
looking or perhaps creating other random chaos. After all, wolf territory usually ranges for quite a few miles and they can't watch everywhere
at once.

edit-I just read some other posts about crimson and such...so ignore me if this is compelely irrelevant. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm totally in with your idea Wretched, all your characters sound great.

Yes, females are needed to charm up the men in other packs, and same with some males too. Like seducers. >:3

I see it as Dezmond setting out his actors and actresses/spies into each pack, and then that's when Crimson finds Dezmond, but doesn't realize that her pack is already falling into Dezmond's trap because he already has a spy or two there. Dezmond doesn't have to layout all his information to everyone. He may even lie to all his comrades, because he has to make his plans perfect. He could easily tell Crimson that he has only set spies out to the pure packs, to make her feel safe or something. Or tell her he's going to do it, although he already has eyes and ears in each pack, relying information back to him, and feeding into his plots and schemes.

BWAHAH THIS IS SO FUN.
Back to top Go down
wretched

wretched

Number of posts : 24
Pawprints : 15

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Mmm. Plotness with crazy evil dogs who want to destroy the world as we know it and take it over for themselves. Yum. <3 You know I'm in, love. I have several characters that would be up for the job, including some that could be used as spies, decoys, assassians, random trouble makers, ect. I'll think on them a bit and try to work out who'll be who. In the mean time, how's about we make a slogan for this wonderful fiasco? Something along the lines of 'cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war?'. Just a passing thought. So, the characters. Oooh, I love them all and cannot decide.

I have two Rhodesian Ridgeback sisters that are lovely in a very sadistic and snake-charmer sort of way. They could easily be used as pawns, spies, or decoys to pull in the little boys who don't know what's good for them. *grin* The older sister is hot tempered and full of sexy selfishness, the younger is on the other end of the spectrum: cold, calm, slightly sarcastic and very much innocent in her own psycho-killer way. They are half-sisters by the same father, different mothers that are about as different as their daughters are. Anywho, I'm thinking that our handsome Wolfhound lead could pull a few strings with them and they become the puppets-of-love. I can see Jeroldine[the older] becoming completely loyal to him if given the two-minutes of attention and brown-eyed promise(shh, I have something with brown eyes). Danae would be no such puppet, not unless there is something in it for her. I thought breifly about her becoming a false leader, but then I read about Crimson, and I warped it a bit. Danae would be more than willing to become Crimson's right-hand-chick. I know that Dezmond already has his hands full of power-worshiping dogs, but I think these two might actually be useful to him as far as undying loyalty goes. All's he got to do is show a little fang and they are all his. (I just read the last post about love-craziness and actressing, and these two fit each bill...Jero for the love-crazy and Danae for the wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak.)

Or maybe Lyzelle? Here's a tidbit of her for you, there's no other way to describe her:
"She was dominant but persuasive, her thoughts both childish and horribly clever.
She had idealism that no demon could ever imagine, desires that would make even
the hardest of us tremble with surprise. She appeared so innocent, so virgin to
any wrong-doing, that I was sure she was bluffing. But then she grinned toothily
at me, winking a vibrant violet eye, and my bravery and doubts in her vanished like
spiders in the night. I could only guess the number of knives she hid in her boots
and up her skirts, and I was sure she knew better than anyone how to use them....
....It wasn't hard to imagine how this most devilish of damsels had landed herself
in the Kingdom of the Damned. Her lies were spectacular, astounding, and for each
tale she wove, a thousand more were waiting for the next unlucky fool to stumble
upon this elvish charlatan. She would be a fitting jester for the devil himself,
a witty mouse to entertain the restful reptilian cat. How I pitied her, for this,
for surely they'd find her. And she'd just lie through her sharp little teeth,
the poor fool."

Yep. That's Lyzelle. Only thing about this is, she is usually a jackal. =/ Sorta in the middle between 'dog' and 'wolf'. Play that up how ever you like, Dezmond and Morbid, but be careful with her. She's a wildchild.

Annnnd. Then there is a male that is lurking in the back of my head. He hasn't developed himself yet, but he made sure to tell me is a complete egotistical idiot who is far too comfortable with any comapny he might be a guest to. I'm thinking I need to hide him away or he'll end up dead. o.o'

Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Starrlight wrote:
hehe, I updated Tynan's stats to include some siblings.. now I gotta figure out which brother will show up and which will be killed off

hmm.... -ponders- I think it will be Damon who will join with Dezmond, I picture him being the more evil type than Garett

Maybe something also can become more serious for Tynan in this too, like if he would REALLY leave his pack for his sibling(s), if he finds out they're like evil. Also, since I may station dogs in random areas, Tynan could fall for a dog, and then be kind torn on what he should do. Betray his pack, or betray his sibling and someone else he cares about? But I think I may have the girl dog be just an actress and totally turn on him, like it was all an act. xD Dunno, just an idea, but things like this can happen all over. Just to show the dogs/wolves are just actors, but some could fall into temptation of aligning with the wolves. >_>

As for having a girl canine/wolf that's all love-crazed for Dezmond, I don't object. xD Maybe we can have more than one and they're always trying to do their hardest to impress him, although he doesn't really care. lol.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:42 pm

hehe, I updated Tynan's stats to include some siblings.. now I gotta figure out which brother will show up and which will be killed off

hmm.... -ponders- I think it will be Damon who will join with Dezmond, I picture him being the more evil type than Garett
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:35 pm

I was just kind of thinking, that I could come up with an betraying wolfess[for some reason I'm better at playing females] that goes with[possibly mates with] one of the dogs, something like that. And she cane act like a newcomer to one of the packs and 'joins' them but feeds the dogs info? Its like my one an only ideaxP Otherwise I might just make a dog character...
Back to top Go down
MalignitY

MalignitY

Number of posts : 3
Location : One of the deeper derker levels of hell. Give me some time and I'll tell you which one.
Pawprints : 0

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:45 am

All this sounds good, and you can count me in, but I've got a small question. A pack of dogs couldn't just invade a wolf packs land a fight a war. First off the wolf pack would have a huge tactical advantage simply because their fighting on their own turf, but they'd also have things like escape routes, places to hide the pups until the fighting is over, food caches, and other general information that would that the pack of dogs possibly several days to find out. Now what if they had a spy? You know someone they could send several days ahead to scout for a pack, do whats necessary to join and probe for weaknesses, then report back to the Dezmond once his pack catches up. The only thing is a dog couldn't wouldn't fit the bill. I was thinking something like this....

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Black_wolf_AWP062W
Image credited to Acacia Wildlife Photograpy

Name: Saraneth
Alias: Many
Breed: Timber Wolf
Height: 32'
Length: um, average length...i guess
Weight: 108lbs (She would be heavier, but in her quest to keep up with Dezmond happy with her work, she usually doesn't stop to eat until she's found another pack)
Fur Description: A mixture of black, greys and browns.
Eye Description: Light brown
Build: Lithe and lean. She has the ability to sprint if needed, but her greatest strength comes from her stamina.
Position: - empty -
Personality: Emotionally attached to Dezmond. She'll almost anything he wants. (Call it love, Stockholm Syndrome, maybe he raped her then killed the pups and that broke her and he skillfully molded her into his loyal little pet. Who knows.....I've always wanted to play a punching bag). She is also a very good actress, able to play almost any role.
Brief History: - left blank -

Thats more or less a suggest, perhaps it could be worked into the plot?
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:27 pm

akkanatrum wrote:
Maybe for an idea, one of my dogs can be a wild dog who is aware of the packs around him, but isn't the dominant type. He meets your dog just as all the others make their grand escape int othe forest? Not as cliche and you still have your lead dog role ^_^

Just an random thought, though.

Here's another:

A wolf (maybe Crimson Star?) is wandering, trying to get some information of her own about others packs. Then she meets the dog pack and she decides to lead. But, Dezmond calls a meeting of just wolves soon after and he secretly commands the rest and overthrow the wolf. ((or Dezmond can be offered the lead role i nthe first place...))

Both those ideas sound pretty good. Maybe Dezmond lets Crimson think she'll all in the lead, and the dogs are just kinda leaderless and helpless on their own or something. Then at the last moment, Dezmond turns on her? o.o Maaaybe?

WarriorWolf wrote:
Everything sounds so cool xD
I like the whole concept and how everyone is already coming up with things,
I think I'll join somehow.
I need more characters on this sight, considering I only have one...

Go ahead and think up some characters, then we can weasel them into the story. I'm starting to think that although Dezmond is the leader, maybe he has another dog in the pack that sort of... urges on his evil intentions. Like a puppet and its master, but the master needs the puppet because the master isn't as powerful as it's creation. Like some weaker breed of dog... A saluki or something. Idk. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Everything sounds so cool xD
I like the whole concept and how everyone is already coming up with things,
I think I'll join somehow.
I need more characters on this sight, considering I only have one...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Maybe for an idea, one of my dogs can be a wild dog who is aware of the packs around him, but isn't the dominant type. He meets your dog just as all the others make their grand escape int othe forest? Not as cliche and you still have your lead dog role ^_^

Just an random thought, though.

Here's another:

A wolf (maybe Crimson Star?) is wandering, trying to get some information of her own about others packs. Then she meets the dog pack and she decides to lead. But, Dezmond calls a meeting of just wolves soon after and he secretly commands the rest and overthrow the wolf. ((or Dezmond can be offered the lead role i nthe first place...))
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Long lost siblings, maybe? I've started writing out an introductory post for Dezmond, the lead dog, and I'm thinking that he just killed off the human owners that had all the dogs, and then waited for the rest of the family to get home, killed them, then busted all the other dogs out and they escaped into the forest. But since he liked the feeling of being dominate, and having been in the forest for awhile, he wants to be more dominate. So thats when he hears some wolves howling, or something cliche like that, and thinks. Well, wolves have packs and their own land, why can't I? And on top of that, why can't I just have the whole forest? *plotplotevil* Idk. I'm still trying to sort it out. >_>
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 am

HAHA!!! I am totally in!! I will create a dog, and I think that maybe he/she and Tynan will be connected somehow XD.... I would use Ty, but I am thinking he is a bit too loyal to Akira to join a bunch of wolf-killers ^^ traiter to his kind and all that.

I shall fill out the format in a bit after I figure out the little details to his or her story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Rise. [Plot!]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next