Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Rise. [Plot!]

Go down 
+8
Silent
wretched
MalignitY
WarriorWolf
Starrlight
Shadowed
akkanatrum
Morbid Joke
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Morbid Joke

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Long lost siblings, maybe? I've started writing out an introductory post for Dezmond, the lead dog, and I'm thinking that he just killed off the human owners that had all the dogs, and then waited for the rest of the family to get home, killed them, then busted all the other dogs out and they escaped into the forest. But since he liked the feeling of being dominate, and having been in the forest for awhile, he wants to be more dominate. So thats when he hears some wolves howling, or something cliche like that, and thinks. Well, wolves have packs and their own land, why can't I? And on top of that, why can't I just have the whole forest? *plotplotevil* Idk. I'm still trying to sort it out. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://morbid-joke.deviantart.com
Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 am

HAHA!!! I am totally in!! I will create a dog, and I think that maybe he/she and Tynan will be connected somehow XD.... I would use Ty, but I am thinking he is a bit too loyal to Akira to join a bunch of wolf-killers ^^ traiter to his kind and all that.

I shall fill out the format in a bit after I figure out the little details to his or her story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

Pawprints : 25

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 pm

That sounds good to me. I'm sure that the dogs aren't going to tell anyone what they're planning, nor will they just charge in. They're going to plan it out, have some betrayal, and all that goodness. So yeah, when they entire the area, maybe they'll launch their first attack on Hamara? Then Meurta hears about it and is like 'oooh count me in' then meets with my dog and all that jazz. I just gotta figure out how to start it all and how exactly the dogs arr going to approaching trying to take out all these wolves alone. Maybe spies? O.o
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Hehehe, I'd like to involve my wolf Crimson Star in this plot. She's obsessed with the idea of destroying the pack (Hamara) that killed her son. So, perhaps she should have a chance meeting with the lead dog and have him promise her aid in a battle with Hamara. Then when she goes with the dog pack to Hamara all h.ell breaks loose and of course the dogs will betray her, and start trying to kill everyone? Though I love my character she needs to die sometime, dramatically, so maybe this could be the time XD I was gonna have her go crazy and maybe have Ludo kill her, but since this is a site-wide thing I suppose it would help along with the drama and whatnot. Just an idea, run with it if you'd like, or deny it, whichever =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Yeah, I was considering that too. Kidnappings of wolves and children, killings, and so on. And since the hunting parting are master trackers and hunters, so most of them are stealthy. NINJA DOGS. Haha, jk.

Alright, cool.

So everyone can fill this out! Very Happy

--------

[Photograph of character w/ credit]

Name: -Your character's name.-
Name Meaning: -The meaning of your character's name.-
Alias: -Nicknames or titles.-
Breed: -What type of canine is your character?-
Height: -How tall is your character?-
Weight: -How much does your character weigh?-
Fur Description: -Length, texture, color, pattern; any detail you can give about the fur of your character.-
Eye Description: -Shape, setting and coloration of your character's eyes.-
Build: -Description, brief if you desire, of your character's physical build. Muscular, slender? You tell.-
Position: -This will be where your rank is determined, so don't fill this out yet, but when you receive your rank, then you can edit your post and fill this in.-
Personality: -What is your character like?-
Brief History: -This doesn't need to be filled out til we determine a basic history of the entire hunting pack, like where they came from and why they're loose. Presumably, they're owned by humans and got loose, or worse, they killed their humans and ran off. Don't fill this out yet.-

---------

There are two categories, if you didn't notice (haha), that shouldn't be filled out yet. But, I was figuring most of the dog's histories run around the same yard. They're all pets, most likely. But possibly they could have come to their human owners in different manners. I'm starting to like the idea of the lead dog having killed the owners, and understanding the consequences of killing humans, helped release his comrades and lead them into the wild, where he could lead, although he told them that they could do it together. >:3 But he's a liiiaarr!

But yeah. This idea is still really under developed, so maybe once some people make a few characters, we can decide what to do with them and see how many more we will need. Yeaaah. >_>

Last edited by Morbid Joke on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:12 pm

I'm in!

I don't know, but maybe some attempted kidnapping can go on, too? Like.. I dunno... the pups and/or hybrids? Poor Blade... lol

Beware my german shepard/rottweiler mix breeded for its powerful jaw power! *evil grin* I'll even make another character if there are more dogs needed.
Back to top Go down
Morbid Joke

Morbid Joke

PostSubject: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Alright, as mentioned on the previous site, and approved of by several people, I thought it would be exciting to bring some drama into the new F&I. By means of wolf-hunting dogs on the loose.

So, I'm asking whoever would like to participate, and be my lead dog's wing men/pack, to just simply create a character (preferably a dog) and I was wanting to see if I could extract more drama by having my lead dog, an Irish Wolfhound, have brainwashed a wolf or two from the F&I world. A wolf of some importance to someone, who no longer knows themselves, and only listens to my lead dog. >_> Bwahaha... Yeah, it's cheesy, I know, but it could cause more drama. Plus, I was wondering if anyone's characters, even if they are wolves, will want to turn against the pack they're in, ones that are power hungry or just plain ruthless? Or even have the loners rise up against the wolves. Of course, my dog is a dirty double-crosser... so he intends to pretty much kill whatever he can. HE'S CRAZZZZY!

But I wanted to make a force of canines that are numerous and terrifying, large and strong enough to actually intimidate all of the packs, something to cause a long range of drama.

Whose in?

EDIT:

Ok, new-ish plan. Dezmond and the others aren't escape dogs, not really anyway.

Part of the plot is going to come from a site of mine that I shut down awhile ago. Dezmond, an irish wolfhound, and his 'followers' are venturing into the forest, sent out from the city, which had been wiped out by the bubonic plague for several years, leaving the animals to fend for themselves. Since resources in the city are currently getting low, some of the dog packs resigning in the dead city are considering relocating themselves. Ajax, a beauceron-mix, that leads a group of more vicious dogs in the slums of the city, sends out a troupe of dogs, lead by Dezmond. Ajax sends the party out to merely investigate the forest, but seeing that he's on his own now, away from his leader, with a group of dogs behind him, Dezmond see's this as an opportunity to claim territory while they're out scouting. This leaves a lot of dogs to either object him or go with him, some maybe even trying to leave and go back to tell Ajax. Thus, making a small war for the dogs inside of their own pack, with two leaders wanting to have dominance. In the end, Dezmond may face more than just his own leader, as he has his eyes set out on a pack of wolves in _____. Rightfully, if he gets rid of the alpha, the lands would be his, as would be the wolves, no matter what Ajax does, nor what his followers think. He would be a leader, somehow, somewhere...

>_> Hmmm. Tell me whatchu think...

If you have anymore ideas to add, DO IT! 'Cuz it'll help and expand my feeble little idea. :3

Last edited by Morbid Joke on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Rise. [Plot!]   Their Rise. [Plot!] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Rise. [Plot!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3