Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[| Genesis: MB

Go down 
+18
Hendaron
Arana
__silvers__
_Sensable_
CorMin
Sapientia
Starrlight
Moohn
akkanatrum
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
EDITOR
Kouga9
aspenofthedell
WarriorWolf
Cowgurlup0522
Shadowed
Silent
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

[| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:39 am

[| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Frostblood

A dark, ragged form lumbered across the barren territory of the lone lands. A limp could be seen quiet obviously, but the brute blundered on like he hardly noticed it. The brute's pelt was thick, dirty and unkempt, full of matted hair and with a dull exterior. Even in the bright sunlight, his pelt was void of any luster. White paws kicked up the sand as he moved, having no clue where he was headed. He only knew he had to find a new place to live, where he would not live in shame of disability. His previous alphaess in Twisted Desires had retired him from the life of a fighter and held him as an elder in the pack. It had been much to shameful to bear.

As he marched along, he could see the dark, ominous looking mountains in the distance. It reminded him of where he'd come from. These mountains were different entirely, but it still radiated with the dark aura of hatred that he was familiar with. The pack... it brought back memories. Anything significant had happened to him during his lifetime there. He had started a war, created offspring, raised a daughter... gotten disabled. The war he had caused in turn caused his lamed leg. That bitch, Hellstar... she had been different for a warrior of the pures wolves. She had been ferocious and merciless. She had torn the muscle and tendon in his hind leg, and it had left him permanently damaged, thus his status as retired in the old pack. But, the war had also yielded him a daughter. Bright, the pure pack's leader, had no choice but to negotiate with her enemy's when her pack was losing the war, and her own throat was at the jaws of the dark and twisted Queen of Desires. In order for her pack to go home safely, she needed to sacrifice one of her newborns. And Frostblood had raised that girl - after all, he'd created her, without Bright's permission of course.

That was before he'd left. He had done all he could to raise Silverfrost, and he had taught her every lesson he knew of. At last she had become self-sufficient, and he thus took his leave when she no longer needed him. He had been too ashamed of living with such a powerful pack as a mere elder by the age of 5 1/2. What a pity. Now here he was, many moons later, seeking acceptance amongst another mountain pack, probably just as harsh as the terrain they lived upon. As he struggled up the steep mountains and dragged himself up sharp rock walls, he wondered if he would survive in this place. Yet, he didn't want to show weakness to the wolves that resided here. What would they think of him if he appeared before them, tired and exhausted, defeated by the mountain itself? They would destroy him on spot for being so pathetic.

He couldn't allow that to happen. He huffed as he hauled himself over a particularly steep cliff wall. At last he had reached flatter, higher ground. He followed the scent at a steady pace, making his way to where he knew there would be a gathering of wolves. And finally, there they were. He looked on as a particularly large, battle-torn femme took out her frustrations on an unsuspecting male, only to be retaliated against by he and his mate. But the lady could take care of herself, and the dark brute could see that she had back-up nearby. Frostblood licked his lips. He liked that he had walked in on this, though he remained silently in the background of things. He wasn't sure what was going on, but it was certainly serious. Some wolves went storming off, others hanging around awkwardly, or indecisively. They didn't know what to do, or what was next.

His good eye glanced around as a different grouping of wolves came into the clearing, one carrying an unconscious being upon his back. They smelled of the pack, so they must have just been arriving at this meeting. Now he looked back to the large ivory witch, covered by the memories of past battles. For a moment she reminded him of Brutal, the gruff femme who had weaned his daughter. They had each shared a blind eye, but after Brutal discovered his deeds, she merely helped the child and departed, no interest in being anywhere near him. But this femme seemed just as vicious, and she clearly knew where she stood amongst these wolves. She was their undisputed leader, and she would put anyone in there place who stepped out of line. No exceptions. He loved a powerful woman. It always drew in his interest.

Glancing around, he noticed as a femme and young male entered the scene and spoke to Akira, the male speaking words that were quite bold to his queen. And to his mother. The filthy brute smirked, tilting his head toward Akira. She seemed already riled, how would she respond to the adolescent? This would be interesting. And he wondered how she would respond to his appearance, after the sudden turnaround of those Midnight wolves. He didn't know where he stood on those terms, but he knew he'd rather stick around with this normal looking bunch of wolves than those raging, savage-types.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Cheveyo sighed and blinked hard, forcing back tears that wanted to come out and stain her coat even more as she stared at the stream. She used her paw to wipe her orbs this time to clear them. "I know, I know.." she started out, as she sat up now. She couldn't get comfortable, not with all this emotion and stress running though her thoughts. It was gonna take time for her. She looked to her sister. "Well I am glad it was you that told us, and not some other wolf from the pack she was killed in, boldly, and proudly boasting their victory over mom." she said to her sister, though more than likely it would probably happen. She groaned, laying back down again. Her mind was restless, she needed to do something to get her mind off of everything that was bringing her down. Maybe, she could get her sister to spar with her, that would keep both of their minds occupied. She glanced over to her sister again, and placed a paw on the back of her neck. "How about a spar, or something to keep our minds off of mother's death?" she suggested to her.

Ludo's attention went off Akira at the moment, as his attention went to a wolf cross that entered the main pack lands. Since Akira was busy with her son Killian for the time being, he could at least do his job of beta. He stood up, and his massive form tread to the wolfdog. Ludo was clearly not all himself, since the news of Crimson, but he did his best not let that show. His haunting yellow orbs stared at the mostly looking dog's blue orbs. Curling back his lips with a growl. The wolf dog was nearly as tall as he was, but not near the muscular size he was. He had a great deal of muscle, and he was pound for pound just as strong as the Midnight wolves, if not in some cases much stronger. He saw the way this Wolfdog walked, he was injured, and he was going to have to prove himself in this pack with that injury, cause he would be a hinder to this pack than be of any use. He raised a brow looking at the wolfdog with slight disgusted look to his features. "You dare bring your nasty self upon these dark lands, wolfdog? I am amazed you have made it this far." he said referring to the injury. He didn't see where Akira would have a use for an injured wolfdog such as this one, but he never knew about the inner workings of Akira's twisted brain. An ear flicked back, with a half frown. "Just sit tight, till the Queen is finished with her Son." he stated, taking a few steps away from the wolfdog.

Elipsis lowered his head slightly, as Deadly apologized for his mother's death. He felt a rush come over him, as she nuzzled him, making him feel somewhat better about everything. He nuzzled her back, and spoke. "There is no need for apologize. Our lives come to an end at some point, and I knew that the day would come when mother would want her's to end. It was no secret after Blood's death. It just caught me off guard it would be when Avenged, and Cheveyo were still young." he said, to her, showing some concern for his little sisters. He liked this kind of interaction with Deadly, it made the bond with her that much better, though he wish it weren't under these circumstances, but he couldn't write his own life story, or all the events that were to happen in it, he had to take it as it came. He sighed, and nuzzled her some more, and licked Deadly's muzzle.

(Crappy Crappy!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:47 am

JR had returned home. He cared not for the drama that his clan was making. He knew in this world they lived in it was the packs that mattered not the clan. The young brute laid down by the trees that bordered Muerta. He laid there waiting for Akira to approach him. He let his mind go threw all that has happened. With Curse gone he ruled his clan but it was a title he did not want. He vowed to keep the clan separated no one would rule them ever again. They where now members of Muerta and only Muerta. He laid his head down wondering how much the queen knew.

Glory had followed he was scared for his mate not knowing where she had ran off to. He sighed taking a seat next to JR waiting for Akira to notice him as well.

Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 am

Her feet hurt, compared to the sand of the pearl Liar had no idea what the terrain of Muerta was like. They bled a little with each step and they stung with all the dirt that had gathered in the dry cracks of her feet. As much as it hurt though, she had to keep going. Khalon had tried here, she could smell it on his body, but she had to try again. She paused whimpering and licking the bottong of her left pad when two shapes to the side caught her attention. "Excuse me" she said coming upon the two Midnight wolves.

Frozen, slightly in fear and panic she looked them over quickly. "You're not him, but you know him. Where's my daughter" she said, looking at them, pleading them, begging them. Her words were in a slight panic and she knew she should remain calm but it was hard. She knew they were like that brute who killed her babies and came back to take the last one. "If you know where she is... She's semi dark pelted, like me, some grey in there, she'd have beautiful eyes like her father... please..." she looked around them as if her little girl would be laying next to them.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 am

JR looked at the fea giving her a snort. Weakness you could smell it on her. He stood up looking at her with white blue crystals. "Don't hold everyone for his mistake. For her mistake in letting him do as he wishes." Jr could feel his hair stand on end. "My grandfather has your whelp along with my mother and a cousin of mine Junior. They have chosen to protect her from the one who took her."He looked at her giving her a snort then moving to the shadows. He was showing her the way and if Glory followed that was his decision to make. He ordered none around.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Liar gave a jolt when he snorted at her. "I don't hold all of you. I don't even know you. I could care less if you loved him or hated him, I'm asking you as a mother where she is and if you can tell me. If I get her back or not...why would you care" her last words drifted off, why would he care, why would either of them care. If they cared wouldn't they have stopped him before. Her tail hung behind her, no sway to it, nothing.

It was when Junior's name came from his lips that her head shot up as he moved away from her. "Junior. Junior, the old alpha of the Pearl... the one who just left us now after he took her. I got so mad at him... I did exactly what you had just told me not to..." she felt panic rise in her chest. "Oh I hope he can forgive me. I was so harsh... I'm sorry to you too sir. I... I said some thing about all of you I shouldn't have. I would have appologised before this but he didn't return" she felt tears well up in her eyes for what she had done to him, what she had said to him. "Junior I hope you can forgive me" she was walking blindly behind the brute, if he led her to a trap she wouldn't have noticed, she felt good intentions from him but she could be blind with intention of her own. Her baby girl...
"Where are we going" not aware she spoke aloud, her mind was blank with her rude remarks... maybe the Pearl wasn't the place for her and her selfishness...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Akira did not respond to Curse as she left. Her efforts would be doomed anyways. Now here her son stood spewing out angry words at her and she almost could have laughed, almost. She might have even congratulated him if he hadn't sounded so whiny. So like a snake her paw whipped out striking her son to the ground snarling in his face. "Listen to me you little shit." she snarled softly in his ear. "One day when I'm dead and you fight your brother and sisters for this crown then you can speak how you want but for now, my lands my rules." Then she laughed. "Get up, no blood of mine should sit in the dirt that long." Eyes shifted to the wolfess who was with him. "Who are you?" She was aware that her daughters were nearby watching from the safety of the forest. She would let Dae alone for the time being, she wasn't within striking distance yet. And Mercy was here as well...very good, saved her some time. Odin was also on the edge of her vision. She was unaware of the silent watcher by the name of Frostblood. Akira had much to do, Midnights had been dismissed from her mind. Some would return she knew, this was their home.

Odin's ear twitched as his father's voice floated around him. Sometimes it was hard to distinguish between them but he always heard that voice very clear. Was there a reason he could hear his voice? Odin didn't think so, but perhaps he was too cynical. Already life had pushed away his innocence and perhaps he was meant to do something but there was a void inside him. He felt too cold all the time. He just didn't care about much. Ears flicked and he titled his head as his brother got struck to the ground. He knew that was how his mother showed love, knew she would never admit it but she did love them in a twisted way. Sometime he could see the orange tinge of the emotion coming from her when she looked at them.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Killian was struck down. He didn't move when she spoke only took her words and sighed. She was right. His body did as it was told by her and he stood shaking his head when his sister came strolling forward a smirk on her face. "Told ya you shouldn't have left. Idiot. Mom loves you though" her body came around him and sat down looking as their mother moved onto her next target. "And who is that that followed you" and Killian turned round quickly watching as Elvyra came closer to his mother and did what he thought a wolf with no pride would do...but he knew she had pride... and it made him sick to see her melt so quickly.

The elder fae, much older then anyone here brought her head down and rolled before Akira. Belly up. She stayed for a moment like that before her body turned on it's side and she stood up, lets shook badly with age and arthritis. When she finally came up to face Akira she kept her eyes down. It was not a show of weakness for the elder had many of stories of strength and pride in her time. She was old though, way to old. "I'm Elvyra, I've just come to return your pups home, not safely but in a more productive manor then when they left." her eyes sought out Killian and she smiled on the inside for his bravery.

"If it pleases you, lady of Muerta, if I may depart. I must go and aid your sister." she didn't know how much more to tell the fem. She didn't know how much Akira cared for the lands of Jabbar after what Damean had done... Her eyes came up and she saw another female sitting next to Killian. "It's a pity really, their father couldn't see them grow... I think in high time when one does take a throne spot here it'll be amazing to see what kind of children you two made..." she sighed and looked back at Akira noting how angry she looked. Recent events must have been harsh on the fem. Which was a shame for Akira held a beauty with her olding age...
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Pawprints : 1971
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:21 pm

[| Genesis: MB - Page 18 3770092652_f6f0317d7e

Julien heard Dyrim call behind him, but he did not slow his pace. If she had wanted him to wait for Kaia to give him permission, she would've never given it, or she would've not wanted him to go alone. "Well, too bad," he said aloud, agile body leaping through the thick Hamara forests and up the rocky cliffsides to the packlands of Muerta. Twice he stopped - once, to roll in the leaves of the neutral boundaries, as to get the scent of Hamara off him and so the Muerta wolves would not kill him on scent, and second, to wash off. It was when he found himself on the very outer edges of Muerta did he stop again, lifting his nose in the air.

"Where are you?" he murmured, wondering where the one wolfess had gone. From what he could scent, she had veered off from the rest of her pack. The brujo walked lightly through the woods, keeping an eye for the femora in which he searched. He wouldn't at all have been surprised if she saw him first and attacked. "Winter, I know you're here somewhere," he said, this time calling the fem by her name. "I'm not here to attack you or any of that righteous wolf bullshit. I'd like to discuss something with you."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

That's it? Stark half-wished Curse had stayed to fight. It would have been more fun for him. Not caring about Akira punishing her son, he turned his attention towards the new comers, that were nearby, but made no move towards either, as they were apparently being attended to. He looked around, to see what else was going on in the area. It sounded like other packs were having issues- probably because of the clan who had mostly been driven off. Not like it mattered, since there'd be other things to amuse him. Maybe he'd even get a chance to mess around again if things calm down enough.

Penilla's reaction was the opposite of her cousin. She was glad this conflict was over, hopefully to not return. Also, she wondered why she let Stark bring her to this place. Oh yeah... I followed him... the back of her mind reminded her. She could take this opportunity to flee, but where would she go. If she'd ever see come back again, she guessed that she'd be killed, considering what happened when she and Stark entered these lands. Maybe if she stayed and followed her cousin's lead, she'd pick a few things up and learn to defend herself better.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm

[| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Frostblood

Frostblood looked up as a large male wolf approached him, a look of utter disgust upon his face. It wasn't the first time he'd been looked upon in such a manner, but it was the first time for the reason of being a hybrid that he was being looked down upon. Long, dark hackles rose as Ludo sneered at him, making him feel completely indignant. Sure, the journey had been hard, but he'd never given up. And in no time, he would be climbing these hills without breaking a sweat, for he had come from a mountain steeper than this. "Don't let yourself get too confident, now; underestimating others could be your downfall," he warned, his tone dark and ominous, "How do you think I ended up this way?" He wanted to say more, to snap at the wolf, and he would if he were not a cripple, but he knew better now. And besides that, a fae with hateful, icy eyes walked by him, catching his one-eyed gaze while he drew in her scent. He didn't let himself become too interested, though it was hard to resist; he had decided to himself that he musn't pursue anyone until he was a part of the pack, otherwise he'd ruin his chances. Without giving another glance to anyone, he set his eyes upon Akira once more, waiting for her attention.

[| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Winter

Winter settled down as she saw her Queen dealing with her children accordingly, the problems never escalating. An elder seemed to crumple at Akira's feet and show the ultimate form of submission by revealing her belly. It made Winter cringe. She had never seen a wolf go as far, not without good reason. Not that Akira wasn't to be respected... but didn't think that Akira would even begin to appreciate such a pitiful bit of ass-kissing but.. whatever that elder thought was best, right? Shaking herself out, she turned around as she heard her father's voice speaking harshly to a newcomer, and eyed the brute that he'd addressed. She could see the look of contempt in his eyes when Ludo had finished speaking to him, and she stalked over to ensure that nothing out of line was going to be said - otherwise, she might just take out another limb from this brute.

Frostblood had already spoken by the time she'd made it over there, and she glared at him with icy blue crystals, flicking her brushy black tail into the air as she passed him. She had seen his eyes, one pale with blindness, staring at her, and as she moved away, she knew that he was still watching her. Her hackles rose at the feeling, and she glanced momentarily back at the creep, whose eyes had now turned back to Akira. Huffing in disgust, she moved away into the woods. Before she could get anywhere on her own, a voice called out her name, one that she recognized but that she wasn't too familiar with. Who on earth...? She turned around to see a scrawny, blue-eyed male approaching her, and she recalled him from Hamara... Julien. Why was he here? Again, her hackles were spiked right up. She was in no mood of friendliness.

"What are you doing here, you foolish little fleabag?" she questioned him sharply, snapping her jaws, though she wasn't really in the mood for a fight, either. She was too tired, and mentally exhausted. And her body ached. She hadn't had a chance to tend to her wounds yet. "What could you possibly have to say to me?" she asked. Clenching her jaws, she reclined upon her haunches and stared at him, her cold, blue orbs never leaving him as she waited for his response.

---------------------

Avenged looked to Cheveyo as she spoke, and she nodded her head. She wouldn't have wanted to hear from anyone else either, though she wished it just wasn't true at all. She lashed her tail, trying to rid herself of any guilt or anguish. Her auds perked as her sister suggested they spar, or at least do something to take their minds to a different place. She nodded in agreement, and let loose a mock growl when she felt Cheveyo's pack at the back of her neck. "Fine, let's see how you've grown," she growled, taking a step back. She glanced her sister over. The femme was bigger than she, more like their father. Vengeance was not as small as their mother, but she still wasn't very big, either. More stocky than anything. Shrugging, she poised herself close to the ground, waving her tail around. Then, with a deep, howling bark, she lunged for her sister. She kept low, wasting no time trying to slip right between Cheveyo's forepaws where she would twist onto her back and strike out with her hindlegs, trying to wind her so she would be caught off-guard..
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 am

And there she appeared, cold and sharp as the bitterness of her name. If she had been any other femora, Julien would have already... Well, the desire was still there, but the usually-strong-impulse behind it was lacking in the light of recent events. He locked eyes with hers. It was suspicious enough that he was wandering about her lands. "I wanted to pay my condolences to you over the death of your mother," he replied. For once, no lie was lacing his tongue. "From what I understand, she was looking for someone. It's just a guess, but I don't think she'd want her business to go unfinished. I know I wouldn't. But that's me." He paused, still relaxed. He could still scent blood on her, and there was a steady drip-dripping sound splattering onto one of the frozen leaves. To attack or fight or whatever would just be... stupid. "And before you accuse me of having any business with Hamara, know this - I do not consider myself a member of that pack, or any pack, for that matter. All I'd like to do for you is help. If you don't want it, fine. I'll leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 am

JR Made it before any other of course. He was really quick. It was a talent picked up from his great grandfather. The ebony male moved in laying down where he was before waiting for Akira to come to speak to him. He just rested his head on his massive mitts.

He had followed JR why he didn't know. His form moving slower now as he entered a area that was not known to him. He stood only a few yards from the main area. His mahogany form showing every of a Midnight. He had traveled far and this place seemed to fit his silent cold nature. He looked around with his gray green crystals. He never really changed his orb color like all the other midnights did. Even when he was mad or in a blood rage his neon color rarely showed. He licked his chops tilting his head and let a song out for the Queen of the lands to meet him. With his song finished the brute sat down rapping his tassel around his masculine form.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:22 pm

[| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Winter

Winter narrowed her eyes as the brute offered his condolences for the death of her mother. Why would he do such a thing? She looked away from him, not knowing how to respond; should she lash out at him, or thank him? She didn't know whether he was being honest or not, or whether he'd come to rub it all in her face. But regardless, those words meant nothing to her, especially coming from him. Nothing he did or said could make things better. As he continued to speak, she turned back to look at him, quirking a brow, her eyes still suspicious of him. What did he have to offer, and why would he turn on the pack that he'd been residing with? This brute made no sense to her; all she could think of in her mind to label him as was a traitorous worm.

The ebony femora rose to all fours again, glaring at Julien with a hostile look in her eyes. "Listen, there's nothing you can do to help, okay?" she sneered, lashing her tail once, "My brother was taken by some mongrel in Hamara a long time ago, and there's no way we can find out who did it. Maybe those wolves really don't know who did it.." She didn't know where she was going with this rant, she simply wanted to shout and vent her anger and loss, and Julien happened to be right there practically asking for it. "One day I will return and spill more blood," she assured him, "I don't know when, or who I'll target, but... When I do, I know that I don't want any wolves by my side that I don't trust." She eyed him warily, making it clear that his words had not really convinced her of his intentions.

She turned away from him now, ready to leave. She shook out her torn-up pelt and sent blood splattering; her wounds were still very fresh. Before she went, she looked over her shoulder at the brute, her gaze still quite unwelcoming. "I don't care what you do now," she said, her voice cool and smooth this time, "But... if you want to stay, I wouldn't mind." With that said, she turned and trotted off, heading deeper into the terrain. If he were to follow her, then so be it. Though, it would be Akira's ultimate decision whether or not Julien could live here, if he decided to stay. Despite how annoyed and distant Winter felt from everything, she couldn't help the spark of curiousity for this brute who had come so far... just for her? But if he was interested, she was going to make him work for it. She wasn't going to be the one to make the chase.

Making her way further into the woods, she let her nose take in the scents surrounding her, and she wondered if there were any herbs surviving in this season. If anything, she might be able to find burdock root. Anything else was bound to be shriveled by the cold and decaying. It wasn't her first choice for dressing wounds, but she didn't have much to choose from at the moment. With her nose to the ground now, Winter trudged along at a leisurely pace, not her usual self considering her injuries. She supposed she would find what she was looking for sooner or later, so she made no effort to hurry along.

-----------------------

Cira trotted into the lands, hoping her mate was not too far behind. When she arrived at the main gathering, she noticed that there were still many wolves surrounding Akira, and most of them seemed to be seeking her attention for one thing or another. She perked up, tail flicking into the air, when she saw her son JR lying quietly at the edge of the gathering. She trotted over to him, admiring him as she did so. She was proud of all her children, but Dracul Jr. had turned out to be an exceptional example of the Midnight breed. She went and lied down beside him, smiling and flicking her tongue over her ears. She knew he would probably not be impressed, as he was a grown wolf now, but she couldn't help to continue loving her pups the way she had when they were small. Her tassel wagged as she saw her other two returning at the same time, and she beckoned them over, though both seemed a little reluctant at first.

------------------

Icarus had left Jabbar behind long ago. He'd been following Omisis, but the brute had veered off and gone elsewhere, and Icarus had been intent on going to Muerta before he did anything else. His sister had caught up with him not long after and took the lead, always keeping ahead of him. Now he had made his way back into the lands, and was padding into the clearing in no time. Everyone was still gathered here. He felt a little nervous, and glanced between the pack wolves, wondering what they thought of the Midnights' return after their recent departure. He saw his mother lying next to his brother, then glanced away, but not before seeing Cira beckon he and his sister over. He sighed, wishing he didn't have to go over near his bigger, greater brother. He always felt insignificant next to Dracul. Shrugging, he padded over, seating himself a few feet away from his family. "Wonder what'll happen.." he said awkwardly, flicking his tail.

-------------------

Aditi trotted back into Muerta at a high pace, ahead of her brother with her tail in the air the whole time. When she reached the clearing, she wanted to go over to Akira and apologize for her grandmother's behaviour, but it seemed Akira was busy. She had always adored Curse, but she didn't understand her motives this time around, and Aditi would rather stay around her mother and make sure she was safe. Cira, Akira and this pack was all she cared about. She hesitated when her mother beckoned her over, but knowing she could not get a word in with the Queen right now, she padded over and dropped down near her mother, curling her tail around herself.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:12 pm

JR could feel his mom licking his ears as if he where a whelp. He growled a bit but couldn't help but lean his head more into hers. She was his mother and even if he could kill on a switch he loved to. His heart was there and he showed it to his mother. He nipped at her chest softly then gave her a few licks of adoration before turning his head away to his brother as he spoke. " What is going to happen is the clan is going to remain detached. That business is no more, I have had enough watching good wolves die over a stupid reason. We are going to join our own packs and live our lives as good loyal pack members." JR looked at Icarus and gave him a smile. His sister annoyed him but he flashed her a smirk also.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Pawprints : 129

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Ludo's ears pinned back to his skull, as the wolf dog talked back to him. He turned around, and he got right up into the hybrid's face, teeth bared, haunting yellow orbs stared directly though the hybrid's soul. "Now you just remember that yourself. Your intrusion has you here on thin ice as it is." he warned to him, then stepped away, smelling the intrusion of the Midnight wolves. They were more of a concern to him, than this petty lame wolf dog. There were a select few Midnights which he dealt with their presence; Cira and her pups being part of that select few. With him, Ireland, and Elipsis being gone for the time they were, he wasn't absolutely sure on what all had happened. His orbs set on the small group of them that were together, Orbs landing on Cira. "Well now, long time no see." he spoke, as he stood before them, addressing Cira. "Now, what brings you back to the pack?" he questioned. "Maybe you could fill me on what had happened while I was absent." he added.

Cheveyo grinned as her sister agreed to spar with her. She went down in a half pouncing position, and hoped she would be ready for anything that her sister would throw at her. Her eyes watched her sister go low, and try to get between her forepaws. As she was going this, she sprung up in the air like a rabbit, getting scuffed by her sister's hind claws. She came back down, hoping to land on top of her, and try to pull off the same stunt she was trying on her. She lowered her head, and her teeth snapped at Vengeance's tail, trying to grab it, and pull on it to pull her out from underneath her.

Groaning, and grumbling, a disoriented Ireland was coming to more and more. He tried to sit up, but fell back over. He brought his head up, and he blinked hard, and opened his eyes wide, then shook his head, almost in disbelief that that actually just happened. He tried again, successful of staying upright, but his head was spinning, and it hurt too. He shook his head again, then he looked around, trying to figure out where the heck he was now. Last he remembered was running away from the humans. Then it dawned on him, that those smelly two legged chunks of flesh, darted him, and.. He steadily took his hind paw, and scratched at his neck, feeling the collar they had put on him. "Bloody HELL!" He yelled, as he jumped off the rock he was on, and tumbled into a disoriented mess. He got up on his feet wobbly still from the drug. His brassy hued orbs looked to Elipsis and Deadly who were cuddling right in front of him. They didn't the decency to of gotten this thing off his neck before he woke up?! "Will you two stop the love bird crap for a moment, and get this awful human device off?!" he growled, as he sat sat, and scratched at it some more.

Last edited by Cowgurlup0522 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

JR looked at the beta as he approached them he looked at him a bit confused knowing his grandmother was not there. "My lord Curse is no longer here. It is just us and my mothers mate Glory. I separated the clan so where just another family joined here." The young brute stood up shaking his pelt. "Dracul was killed and Curse took over her and my two uncles Harmi and Deadly are at Jabbar about to fight a battle with no meaning. I brought my family home to speak with Akira about are place here. I guess she is to busy to notice that we are back." He sat down wrapping his tail around the base of his frame. He looked so much like Dracul that it was weird he wasn't his father.

Glory moved in slowly he carried the whelp that he had found in the lone lands. He had no idea why he was doing this but he felt for the little guy. He moved to his mate where Ludo now stood. He placed the whelp down then gave Cira a soft nudge. "I found him in the dessert on the way here. I have no clue why I came across him but he is going to be staying here" The timber marked wolf licked his kissers then turned his attention to Ludo "My lord" Was all he said. He knew the brute was beta so he showed his respect.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Pawprints : 129

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 am

(Argh! I'm So Sorry Sensable! I had a big Brain fart Yesterday! I meant Cira, Not Curse. I am Gonna fix my oops!)
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Deadly thoroughly enjoyed the, somewhat, alone time she could have with Elipsis. However much it was under terrible circumstances, she was pleased to be there for the granite male after the loss of his mother. The contact of him being next to her, and the nuzzles, was slightly new, and more intimate then she had really been with Elipsis. It was almost a relief, considering it seemed to take so long. Amber lanterns caught Elipsis' briefly, and she nuzzled him back, before lifting her gaze over Ireland. The alabaster wolf seemed to stir briefly, she hoped he would be ok. The thought of possibly chewing the collar off had run through her mind briefly, before the fleeting thought turned into having Elipsis next to her. She pressed her ashen frame against him lightly, before jumping a little at Ireland's cry. Amber hues caught sight of the bruja, jumping to his mitts, wobbling a bit to center himself. Auds pricked at his chosen words, and the woman smirked briefly at them. "I suppose it could be restrained for a few moments..." Her lyrics fell gently, with the light hint of playful sarcasm they always held.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:09 am

They had walked back together, sometimes Glory would carry him on the rougher terrain to keep a good pace heading back to his home. While they had walked many words and few words had been exchanged, names had been said and he knew of Cira, Glory's mate, and the reason they were all traveling. Jabbar was under attack and the queen was being a stupid head. He had shaken his head at this news and was going to answer when Glory had picked him up and began the climb through the rocky mountain terrain and entered through the boarder of Muerta Mountains where he had learned Akira lead the pack of wolves here. And a pack was an understatement, there were so many!

His wide brown eyes watched all the wolves as they walked deeper into the territory. He could feel eyes on them as they walked and soon they were in the midst of what he knew would be Midnights and he knew would be Cira. When he was set down and Glory filled everyone around in on why he was here he sat himself down slightly away and shook with the cool winter breeze. His black pelt was thin, thinner then normal for a winter's coming even for a pup and with little meat on his bone he wouldn't have made it alive back in the lands he was just in if Glory hadn't come alone... but who wasn't to say he would survive here either.

Pichtra had taken his sweet time in wandering back to the lands of Muerta. Actually, he had been right on the boarder but couldn't decide if he wanted to go through or leave and be alone for more time... or go and try to stop Curse more... she had turned her back on him and he on her why would anything work between them now? He came up to the gathering of Midnights, holding himself with his own respect, none of which would show of him being their queen's mate...former queens mate. Though he was the grandfather to most of the Midnights here, and the elder to them, he wasn't a wolf to demand them to know that. He was blood family to all but Glory and they knew it, but that was it, they were family... finally...

A deep sigh escaped his mouth as he brought himself to flop on the ground next to, but semi away, from his kin. Winter was coming and it was coming fast, this one he felt, would be cold, but maybe he could be wrong. He hadn't spent a winter here in Muerta in so long. His eyes scanned the ground before him, as Ludo came up he didn't bother moving, his mind raced with so many other thoughts and when Dracul Jr spoke he gave a soft smile. I brought my family. His family. Good. Pichtra didn't want any of the elder guidelines dropped on him, he didn't want to be responsible for anyone else. Yes, they were family, yes he'd die for them, but he'd do the same for any other wolf here. Having thought that he lifted his head and looked at Cira then the quivering pup. He felt back. Daija being with her mother now in the Pearl... Maybe Cira could turn her affection towards this pup, though he seemed a bit odd having sitting alone right now in the cold instead of imposing on someone and taking warmth in their coat. Orbs danced softly for just a moment before they died again and he laid his head down on his paws. They would be welcomed here. Pichtra knew he was already, he knew Akira held atleast some respect or just something in her eyes for what he had done earlier standing up to Curse the way he did, banishing all love and turning her words against her. It wasn't easy turning against your mate but he had done so and against Midnight Law.

Law. Midnight Law... it was over now as far as he was concerned, there was nothing but normal wolves here. No one was special, no one would do a better job then anyone else... they would live, like a wolf, not a midnight. His let the corner of his mouth tug and then his eyes drifted shut, waiting for Ludo to speak and Dracul to answer some more questions. For Cira to take in the pup as her own like he knew she would, she was too caring to be a savage killer and steal a pup but something helpless like him she needed to love her babies were all grown up. He waited for Akira's footfalls to echo in the cold dirt as she came over to question why they had returned and yet again for Dracul to answer her with his reasons as to why they pledge loyalty to her and none other... A pack and family... Finally.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Icarus nodded his head as his brother spoke, feeling relieved that he was welcoming, and had made a big decision for the clan to basically disban. It was a little bit disappointing for the young brute, for since his family had returned, he'd felt nothing but proud, but he could see the logic in separating. They didn't need to be separate from the packs they'd given their loyalties to, and they didn't need to die for stupid reasons. He settled down, and just watched what was going on.

-------------

Aditi narrowed her eyes at Dracul Jr. as he gave the final word on their clan's fate. For how young he was, he had a lot of guts to say such a thing. She would say nothing though, for she knew that in the absence of all the rest of their elders, his word meant the most over anyone else's. And besides that, there was wisdom in his decision, and he was not bloodthristy or power-hungry like some in their clan. Somebody else might have decided to continue in their clan's self-righteous ways after Curse was gone. She shrugged. At least nobody but her pack Alphaess could tell her what to do now, and she could choose her own mate, now that Vlad had shown where his loyalties were. He'd been fun for a little bit, but he wasn't what she wanted. In fact, she didn't want anything in terms of a mate right now anyways.

------------

Cira smiled proudly as her son spoke wisely. It would be sad to see their Clan disbanned, but it was all for the better. There was no reason they couldn't still see each other, but it needn't be on such serious, mutinous terms. She sat up slowly as Ludo approached her, greeting her briefly before questioning her. She dipped her head respectfully to him, then met his gaze. "Yes, it's been a while," she said, realizing that even before this whole thing with the Midnights had started, she hadn't seen him around. But at least he was back now. "I'm sorry for the disruption my mother caused," she said quietly, trying to keep the thought out of her mind that her mother's fate was sealed, and she was soon to be killed but there was nothing she could do about it. She was about to explain what had gone on, but her son spoke up first, and she deferred to him, prouder still. He was so young, yet he had so much wisdom and truth to share, with a good head on his shoulders. Like her grandfather had been. She wished that Curse had held on to the same wisdom. Cira sat quietly, ears folded back in dismay, unable to hide it.

However, she perked up as her mate appeared with a pup dangling from his jaws. Her brows furrowed, and she wondered if the pup was another stolen one, but Glory's reasons soon came forth, and she looked to the shivering little bundle that sat alone on the ground. Cira nosed her mate, licking his cheek as he went to greet Ludo, and then she moved over to the whelp. She would need to move him to a den quickly before he froze. She quickly swept him away in her gentle maw, and made her way to her den, where she had raised her own whelps and nursed the great Damean's own pups, Exodus and Legend. She wondered how they fared, knowing of their father's demise. She did not know how Legend had turned on everyone and was now dead. She hoped only the best for them, wondering also if they remembered her. But at the present, she only needed to focus on this whelp. She settled down inside the den of memories, curling her body around the pup and tucking her tail over him.

"Young one, do you have a name?" she asked him softly, "My name is Cira." She said nothing more, giving him time to settle in and waiting for him to stop shivering, his teeth to stop chattering. She didn't want to overwhelm him with affection right away, for he seemed more the distant type, and she knew nothing of his short history. It was very possible he had a disturbed past, which might account for his quietness. But only time would tell, so she would give him all the time he needed to adjust.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Daenerys

Dae had watched their mother discipline her brother and felt her insides twitch. She knew she would be next as soon as she grew close enough for her mother to strike. She gave a soft breath and walked forward and blinked her blue eyes. She was the spitting image of her aunt. Small in size and a fierce blue gaze. She said nothing to her mother but looked up into her face awaiting her punishment. She knew their act would not go unpunished even if their doings brought their sister Mercy home in a round about way.

She did however narrow her eyes at her sister Dam. She always thought she was so much better than they...that she was mother's pet. She flicked her tail for a moment. The only show of emotion for a split second in her alabaster facade.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:18 am

Her angry tone ripped into his ears, but Julien remained stock still. Sure, her hackles were raised and her jowls were salivating and everything about her screamed rage, but all he saw was hurt. Like her mother, it seemed, Winter was a proud wolf that wouldn't let any emotion tied to weakness show. She didn't need words to tell him that she wouldn't trust him. That, however, did not surprise him at all. It was difficult to surprise him nowadays, everyone was ever-so-predictable.

She shook her coat and blood splattered the snow, like spilled red wine on white tablecloth. Julien raised a brow. She hadn't even tended to her wounds yet. He, at least, had managed to clot the injury to his front leg. He decided to turn away, figuring that he no longer had business in the lands, but her voice that he would be allowed to stay made him stop. He quirked a brow.

"All right, then," he said, meeting her icy gaze and taking her invitation to Muerta. "I'll be around." When she turned and trotted off, he did the same in the direction whence she came. He followed her scent to a small overlook, where down below he saw many wolves. Their powerful, dark scent slammed into his nostrils, but it was not a scent he was unfamiliar with. In fact, that was quite the contrary. He had wandered from pack to pack so much, that all smells eventually were the same to him.

What surprised him, though, was the number of wolves. There were many more here than there were in Hamara, and fighters, it looked like, too. An army of sorts. He watched their movements, trying to find the Alpha of the pack. Julien's sharp eyes spotted her -- a massive white she, about twice the size of him. His gaze was interrupted when he heard snarls to the east of him. A large male wolf seemed to be having a dispute with a wolf-dog-looking-thing. The air was cold, and their words were clear to Julien's ears; something about returning to the pack and underestimation.

It was here he decided to wait. Though Winter had allowed him to remain on the outskirts. to actually enter the center of the packlands required more trust than that of the mouth. Another wolf, like the large male that had approached the wolf-dog, would be needed. Julien was not afraid of death, but he didn't like the idea of wandering into a pack and having his throat ripped out. He let the wind carry his scent down into the steep valley. Someone would notice, and he would wait, as would any patient wanderer.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:20 am

Dracul could feel the need to move to quieter spaces. He was still worried about things. His mind raced as he sat there eyes still watching Ludo. He moved his form away from the others. This was now his second winter and he knew he was a young adult now. He continued walking mind deep in thought till he bumped into the fea that was watching Akira. He knew she was her daughter and he knew her name was Dea or some sort in that range. He looked at her white blue crystals locking with hers. "Forgive me I wasn't paying attention to my steps " He looked at her then to Akira taking his seat. He needed Akira's council on the things that ran in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Akira let her eyes follow the old femmora as she lay herself down in the most submissive way possible. For a brief second she almost thought of breaking behavior etiquette and just going for her throat right there. But she did not and waited for her to rise. Akira would not live to be as old and shaky as this fem, so she didn't really think about it. As soon as she weakened significantly then her death would come true and swift from either her pack or an outsider. Didn't really matter though. So she had brought her pups back here? Why? Clacking her jowls together she nodded but did not thank her. And now she said she would go aid Akiko? Her sister must be making an attempt on Jabbar then. Though she did not doubt that she would succeed. Then she spoke of her children and Akira tilted her head wondering why she took such interest. "Yes, I'm sure one of them is bound to come out half decent. You may leave.." With that the ivory fem turned away from the elder not much interest in her left.

She started sensing wolves about her that where vying for her attention. They all wanted her attention, constantly. Some of her anger had dissipated but she was still not a happy wolfess. A howl went up for her attention and she snorted, she wasn't going to meet anyone. Though it sounded like a Midnight and she half smirked. They would be back as she well knew. Curse was foolish. Ludo spoke to a intruder and she made note of it but first she would speak to the Midnights and it seemed Dracul Jr was coming to get her attention bumping into her child first. A silent snarl issued but he apologized and moved forward and she stepped forward to meet them. "So you have returned or are you here for something else?"
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Daenerys

Dae snarled as Dracule bumped into her and her white ruff rose. "Watch where you are going." she snapped. a bit on edge waiting for her mother's wrath to unfold. She locked eyes with the young bru and flicked her white tail and glanced at her brother Killian. She licked her lips and flicked her ears forward at his apology. She settled her snarl....well at least he apologized. Her mother than approached and spoke to the young male. Dracul. She sat stoicly like a marble statue, sure that once finished her mother's wrath would find her.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Dracul looked at her watching her cold gaze with his own. Her words where sweet and to the point. " I have returned to my home the others I can not speak for but I am here for the pack." He watched her waiting for her words "Curse has giving herself a lost cause and I choose not to die for such stupidity. I belong with Muerta" He looked at Dea he had ignored her snarl. His gaze going back to Akira's "My alliance is with you my lady loyalty is all I have and I intend to not taint it over some clan quarrel for power. I have made sure that the ones who left Curse know that the clan no longer exists we are all just wolves like everyone else. They seem to understand for the most part." The ebony brute mimicked his grand shires face expression if he had learned anything from him it was his loyalty to Akira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[| Genesis: MB
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Muerta Mountain Archive :: MM► :: Inner Sanctum (MB)-
Jump to: