Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[| Genesis: MB

Go down 
+18
Hendaron
Arana
__silvers__
_Sensable_
CorMin
Sapientia
Starrlight
Moohn
akkanatrum
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
EDITOR
Kouga9
aspenofthedell
WarriorWolf
Cowgurlup0522
Shadowed
Silent
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

[| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Akira

Ah dogs. Despite the fact that there were two in her pack they still were not looked upon kindly. Most had to prove themselves to extremes to even be wholly accepted. Such a thing was difficult to do considering how much stronger wolves were than dogs. "Yes, humans should be wholly obliterated from this earth." she thought with disgust. Looking at her pups they had grown a bit. (Time lapse xD) They were able to walk better and she knew any day now their eyes would finally open. "You seem bored Deadly, if you want you can go to Crimson and Ludo and tell them to bring the dogs here so I can judge them. Maybe we'll even get to kill them." she thought with amusement. It had been a bit too long for her to go without a good fight.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 pm

A smirked danced across Deadly's maw, before disappearing. It was probably the only emotion she had shown for a little while. Humans were a species that had no control, no sense of right or wrong. Deadly utterly agreed with her queen, every one of them should be destroyed. While, she had never encoutered them. It was clear to any wolf, pure, neutral, or dark, that they were a threat. A mark upon history. Who could tell what would happen if the humans exterminated all of wolf kind, just for their fur. Deadly looked at herself for a bit, before smirking. What human would want fur that looked like ash, that belonged beside a volcano? Her attention was grasped once again by Akira, listening to her words. Yet another smirked danced it's way across Deadly's maw. The amusement was there, for both of the fems. "If you wish, my queen." Deadly replied, finally standing. Pillars stretched a bit, and lanterns gazed about. At last a task to do, she thought. Padding forward, nares flared for the scent of the betas. Caught, now it was a matter of reaching them.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:07 am

Stark watched as the wolves wandered away. His muscles tensed slightly. It wasn't looking good for Penilla if there was a spar... unless they were able to fight together. He looked at her.

Penilla smiled at Stark's compliment but noticed he was slightly tense. "What's wrong, Stark?" The other was normally calm and confident. He still was, so it probably was about her. "Ahh... nothing much, Pin, as long as you listen to what I'm going to tell you... just in case." He lowered his voice to a whisper, giving advice to his cousin.

She looked at him, confused. Why was he telling her this? Was he expecting some sort of test where she could potentially die? Nodding, she said, "I guess it's to be expected here, huh?" Penilla, luckily, was a quick auditory learner. More so if Stark was the one explaining to her.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:27 am

She was a queen on her own world. She had the talent of an assassin in her own mind. And she would kill each and every one of them, even if it ment she herself would get slaughtered in the process. A twinkle to the eye and she walked with her bravado out. "Welcome home precious" she spoke aloud to herself as she crossed the boarders of Muerta. Oh...her father would love to see her here, what she was doing, no, but her father would love that she wanted to know the neighboring pack. Oh wait...her father was not her father, and she didn't want any tie to this brute, she wanted to make her own name. And if she failed at it...then that would just be so...oh what a waste it would be...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm

tynan.jpg picture by megan_starr9

"True enough." Tynan looked at Bandit, dark eyes curious. He waited for him to tell of his story, for he was doubly curious now as to how this bru had come to be here. "It is good to meet you as well." It really was. It was nice to have another dog around, a strong example of the canine race living alongside lupines. Tynan felt a bit less cut off with him around. True, he had proven himself more than most, gaining a high rank in this pack, but he knew that he was a long way from being fully accepted.

So he was a police dog. It made sense, really, and was just as Tynan had guessed. "Well, at least you had the brains to depart when you did." He shook his head. "I have a brother in that business, but he has yet to see the light. Garett is still convinced that humans aren't all bad. He will learn soon enough." Tynan laughed.

"I am probably about as opposite from a police dog as they come. I guess alleywalker would be an appropriate term. I hardly hid in the shadows, though." Tynan grinned somewhat maliciously. "I ran my streets, street dogs across half the city answering only to me. That was before I was set upon by my supposed allies, five to one, and cast out. Guess they got tired of me' I gave them quite a bit to remember me by, though.." He shrugged. He had not gone easily, and they would hold their scars through the seasons to come.

He had left that life, and though revenge would have been oh so sweet, he wasn't willing to return just to put a few curs in their place. Power there was no conquest to be proud of, he had realized now. The strongest were not remembered, nor were they revered. As soon as their backs were turned, they were knocked over, and a new power would rise. The chaos was no longer his to control, and he wanted no part of it now. Tynan did note the fact that Bandit did not seem to scorn him as most police dogs would. That made sense, however, if this bru had chosen to walk a darker path.

Then Sawyer walked up, cocky as ever. Tynan was glad that the bru seemed to have accepted him... Sawyer was a powerful wolf, and to have such a packmate as an enemy would have made his time here extremely difficult. "Lo, Sawyer. This is Bandit." Tynan was a bit surprised that Sawyer and Bandit had not met before... they were packmates, were they not? "True that there seem to be more and more dogs joining, though how long they will last is unknown." Tynan grinned. He surely wasn't going to help them or make it easier. If they survived, he would call them kin. If not, they were nothing to him.

"I wonder what sort of a welcome Akira has planned for these new additions," Tynan mused, a half-smile upon his maw. If he knew anything about their alphaess, it wasn't going to be a pleasant one.

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Akira

Grooming her pups she examined each. Two femmes and two brujo's. Though one seemed almost lame when he was born. Sniffing him he whined at being proded at but seemed healthier than he was at birth. She guessed that he would be the runt of the litter. No matter, Akiko had fared well enough as the runt. Looking at the curiously gray one, a mixture of the parents peltage she felt herself frowning. She looked an awful lot like Rina did. Anger welled up inside her like a dark force. How dare he take the child away from her? A low growl rumbled in her throat. Casting the thoughts aside she looked down upon her cubs again. Soon they would need to be named. Brooding over those thoughts she awaited the return of Deadly with her ever present work to be done.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:36 am

Crimson
------------
The tempermental femme walked onward at a steady pace, glancing briefly over her shoulder with blood-coloured eyes to see that she was being followed. Ludo had backed up her words to the dogs, but she was sure they'd understood her loud and clear, though appreciated not being judged(entirely) for their origins. But her mind was no longer on them; they would be judged by the one who mattered sooner or later. Now, she thought of the pups that followed loyally, like they always did. With a crazed grin, she turned like cat-like agility and leapt at Cheveyo, aiming to pin her down with a large forepaw. It was time to begin the training, and they would learn to improve their awareness and reflexes.

Avenged Star
---------------
The pup glared at the dogs just like her mother, snorting before turning away and following with a triumphant air about her. Tail held high, she nearly yelped when Crimson turned suddenly with a dangerous glow in her eye, and leapt for her sister. She prepared herself to see the worst; blood flying and limbs torn, but it seemed her mother was not simply feeling sadistic and crazed. She had something in mind, and was trying to pin down her sister. Her hackles still bristled nervously, not quite sure what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Sawyer

The tri colored bru grinned back at his packmates and then his thoughts turned to Akiko. He wished she would have said goodbye, but then it wouldn't be Akiko. As far as Sawyer knew the white vix knew of his feelings and cast them aside without letting him know....not that would stop Sawyer. Tynan's musings reached Sawyer's russet auds and it snapped him out of his current train of thought. "I agree with you there Tynan, the welcoming party might just be a little too much for these dogs to handle." It was a dark thought but Sawyer chuckled and then trotted off heading for Akira's den.

He came within a respectable distance from the den and could feel the warmth within. Akira's scent was strong so Sawyer was sure she was in there. He sat on massive haunches and gave a soft bark to gain attention. He hadn't wanted to disturb the queen and her litter, he only wanted orders and to make the queen's life easier. For when the queen is stressed so is the kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Akira

By this time all of her pups had finished feeding and had curled up in a mass of fur to drift into slumber. Akira had also found a light sleep, content with the warmth of her offspring. Aud flicked and she heard the tones of Sawyer at the entrance of her den. Lifting her head she yawned but was not irritated by the disturbance. Carefully extracting herself from her sleeping kin she slunk from the den and stretched in the warm free flowing air. Shaking the dirt from her pelt she looked at Sawyer. "What is it that you seek Sawyer?" Briefly she wondered what was taking Deadly so long...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Sawyer

Saywer was glad to see the queen was meeting him without venom in her voice for being disturbed. He cupped his thorns at her voice and replied. "I was wanting to know if you had any orders or if you wanted someone to guard the den so you could attend the newcomers." He hoped she didn't think he was trying to get at her pups. Sawyer loved whelps, they were the future of the pack. Heck, he probably even sired a few that he didn't know about. He almost grinned at that part but then he remembered the fair Akiko and how she was the only one he wanted to attend to in that way now.

As he waited for his queen's response, he thought of the white fem in the lone lands and how he had dreamed it was Akiko. He wondered if she ever found out if she would hate him for mating out oflust or not. Orange eyes looking at Akiko's sister, his queen, brought him back to the present. "Or I could just stand guard while you get some rest Akira...so no one would bother you." Or you could send me on some errand to Jabbar to see your sister. He thought selfishly. He hoped the queen didn't take Sawyer's words as him thinking she was weak, it was just pups took it out of a wolf...queen or not.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Pawprints : 649

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Nares flared, catching all the scents from the pack. She kept on the family of scents, coming from the woodland. Auds pricked at each sound, as she made her way along the terra. Finally, a purpose. Something to be done, rather then just lounge about. A bark reached her auds, coming from where she lad left. Akira seemed to be full of visitors, something Deadly wondered if it was good. The alphess probably needed rest, but of course she doubted it would happen. Not with the pack on end about the dogs, there were more then even Deadly would like. Tynan was an exception, he had proven his worth into the pack. The fight between him and Sawyer had been interesting, considering their species. Deadly would admit she had had doubts about Tynan winning the fight, she had been a bit ignorant of a dog's power. The newcomers, however, put her on edge with the pack. Two new dogs. Why was being with a wolf pack becoming so popular, among their species? City life no good to them? Deadly smirked a little, atleast they weren't pampered dogs. Those kind couldn't survive an hour in the wilderness.

Mitts brought her through the woodland, trailing the scent of the beta's. Along with the little ones they had with them. Family. Deadly thought about the word, more often then she'd like. Time would tell if anything were to come of her thoughts, and the ones about a male. Deadly shook the thoughts away, and appeared behind Crimson. Watching her attempt to pin her own daughter, training time. Perhaps a bad time to get her to fetch the dogs, but Deadly was told to ask Crimson to. "Greetings, Crimson and Ludo." Jowls parting to let her lyrics through, a quick bow to the betas. "Akira asks for you to bring the dogs to her." Deadly delivered the message, and stood there. With nothing better to do, why not play messanger. That was if Crimson or Ludo had any words for their queen.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

Number of posts : 88
Pawprints : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm

+Elipsis+

-Cheveyo-
She wasn't paying too much attension as to what her mother was going to do. She had grown more accustomed to being not as so alert, and had become more accustomed to being relaxed, since their mother hadn't been like she was during their first few weeks of life. Her blue eyes wandered, observing the woodland, everything else except for her mother's actions till the last second. Her eyes darted, seeing her mother come at her. Thoughts of the worst were going through her mind. Her mom was going to kill her. She cowered, closing her eyes shut, and let out a yelp as she was pinned, thinking that there was going to be more to it than that. Her young heart raced and her eyes opened back up, after a moment. Looking at her mother's paw pressed on her, then up at Crimson, with a frightened, and abit confused look. She then glanced over, seeing out of the corner of her eye, a wolf approaching..

+Ludo+
Ludo trailed behind Crimson and the pups, his mind wandered as he thought about the two dogs they'd just met. It was becoming abit concerning to him, that there were more dogs coming here, and probably to other packs as well. What might be going on in the human world, for dogs to come back to their ancient heritage, to their wolf heritage. Thats just what these lands needed, dogs running around, and ruin the wolf blood around these parts. Though a few around he wouldn't mind, so long as they proved their worth, like Tynan did. To him, that dog looked was more like a wolf in many aspects than a dog. Only time would tell if these new comers would survive in this unforgiving mountain pack.
He stopped in his tracks, as his noticed Crimsno turning around, the look in her eye, and the grin. His heart about leapt into his throat, his first thought was that she was going to turn on the pups, and kill them, like she had with the runt when she had returned to the pack with their pups. But, he stopped himself from lurching forward, noticing that there were no signs of aggression, just that grin on her face. He relaxed some, though his mind was still abit of edge on that memory alone of Crimson with that dead pup hanging from her jaws.
He shook the memory away as he watched her pin down Cheveyo, flicking his ears back as she yelped in surprise of her mother's actions. He was about to part his laws to speak, but he took notice to Deadly approaching them. Auds perked forward listening to her message from the queen. He looked to Crimson with his haunting yellow orbs, and parted his jaws. "Get them started on their training, and I will go bring the new comers to Akira." he told her. He flicked his long granite tassel, and started to turn toward back where they'd just come from. He stopped and looked back to Deadly, and dipped his head subtly to her. "Thank you Deadly. Tell Akira that I will have them to her shortly." he said. "..And if you could do me a small favor..Could you check on how Elipsis and Icarus are doing.. Make sure they haven't killed themselves yet." he said with a chuckle. He knew his boy had an intrest in Deadly, and her going there would make him feel good. He turned and left Crimson with the pups to continue on with training.
His large pads treaded along the same path from before to get back to the dogs, finding them where they had left them. He stood silently, those haunting yellow orbs staring at the two for a long moment, still wondering why dogs were coming out here now. He raised his head up, and flicked his granite tail. "Come.. The Queen wishes to see you now." he said to them, and without another word. He started off for where Akira's den was at.

-Ireland-
Ireland bowed his head to the Queen, thankful for her hospitality toward him, and the ranks he recieved. He felt full of pride, glad to know an old wolf like him was still valued for his wisdom, and skill. He watched her leave, standing there a moment, he looked around, brass orange orbs looking over the area he was in. He remembered that, Elipsis hadn't heard of the news yet of his sister's where abouts. He figured he'd like to know, just as his parents did. He lifted his nose to the air, and sniffed around for his scent. Hw could smell it, it was quite smiliar to his father's own. Large alabaster pads treded through the wood, nose leading him to the open area where Elipsis, and anther were sparring. He sat silently, and watched the two go at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moxen
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Lanterns swivled over the small scene, and a quick smile brushed her maw. It disappeared quickly, in one blink. She had been near Akira's welpen, and now was watching Crimson with her own. Was it a longing? Perhaps. For now, she just found it amusing. She had always liked pups, they were the future. The ones who would lead next, and keep the pack going strong. It was the same with Akira, with a mother like Crimson, the pups were sure to be strong. Physically and mentally. Deadly had sparred with Crimson, and knew the fae was far from weak. Akira was strong aswell, and just as cunning. The two litters would be a force to be reckoned with. Auds pricked at the lyrics of Ludo, mentioning taking the dogs to Akira. It had not been her intention to disrupt a training session, but Akira had requested her to ask the betas. Now she wouldn't be disrupting the lesson, Ludo would take care of the dogs. Crimson could train her welps.

Amber hues casted once more at Ludo, at the mention of Elipsis. While it gave her an excuse to visit the male, she would've done so even if she held no interest in him. She hid her feelings well, not exposing them to the two betas. Inside she was probably near screaming, but outside she looked the same. Calm and collected. "Alright, Ludo." Lyrics were quick and short. To hide her emotion, and so that she may be quick about going to Elipsis. A low bow once again, and she turned back to the dens. Mitts brought her once more to Akira's den, bringing herself up next to Sawyer. While she would've prefered to wait to speak with Akira, her interest in seeing Elipsis faultered her thoughts. "Excuse me, Sawyer." A curt bow to the male, before looking at her queen. "Ludo shall bring the dogs shortly." Another bow, just a bit lower then the one given to Sawyer. She waited a bit, before padding off. She was glad to be doing more then just laying about, though she would probably end up sitting to watch Elipsis and Icarus. Nares flared at the scent of three males, an unfamiliar one, and the two fighting. Deadly brought herself next to the unfamiliar bruja, giving him a quick glance. "Greetings, I am Deadly Dance." Her lyrics were soft, and once more that sarcastic edge were in them. Amber lanterns moved from the bruja, to Elipsis and Icarus fighting.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm

-Ireland-
Ireland watched the sparring continue. Ludo had definately taught his boy well on fighting, and Elipsis was doing well on mentoring the young midnight wolf in the art of fighting. Alabaster aud flicked back, as he heard paws approaching him. He could almost always tell if it was a male or female approaching him, and the way the paws hit the ground, whether they were stalking, charging, or even just casual walk. He glanced over, looking at the female wolf the sat near him. He dipped his head slightly to her. "Greetings to you lass.. Name's Ireland." he said to her, as he turned back to watch the spar.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Stark watched as one of the male wolves came back. Black eyes met yellow as Ludo spoke. He noted that this messanger probably wouldn't accept them until their... queen did. He started to follow right after he turned, but paused when he didn't hear footsteps behind him. He opened his jaws and lightly snapped his fangs together.

Penilla, who was too busy looking at the wolf that called them, felt a little nervous. She watched him as he spoke for them to follow then turn and walk away. She didn't notice Stark moving until he caught her attention. She walked quickly to catch up with him. Stark waited for Pin to catch up before pushing her ahead of him. No matter what happened now, both of them should be fine. He told Pin what could potentially occur from here on. The rest now, was partly up to her...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Akira

Looking at Sawyer curiously she wondered to the being of her pack. There seemed not much to do and Sawyer proved it by coming here asking for orders. Flicking her tassle she mused over it for a moment and was about to respond when Deadly came back. Once reported that Ludo would bring them to her attention she nodded to the fem when she dismissed herself. Again looking at Ludo she shrugged, in a stragely serene mood. Looking at the handsome bru she smirked. "You are smitten with my sister." She stated in a matter of fact tone. It wasn't a question just a simple statement. She completely disregarded his questions. Laughing at the statement she grew serious once more. "Normally I would not get into the affairs of Akiko but I might warn you that it is a fool hardy chase. Akiko has had only one mate in her time and I don't even think that she wholly loved him." She watched Sawyer curiously to gauge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Sawyer

Saywer's orange eyes widened slightly at Akira's words but wouldn't deny them, especially not to Akiko's sister. He gave her his trademark smile and he was shocked that it seemed Akira was worried after his feelings. "You might just say that I am a fool then Akira." He grinned at his queen and wagged his bushy plume. He knew that Akira meant well in warning him but like she said, he was smitten. "No worries if I cannot win Akiko's heart well I will just have to worship from afar!" He chuckled softly and then spoke. "So your orders my queen?" He stood there and looked upon the white fem. She was an attractive vix and had many of the same attributes as her sister...there was just something about Akiko.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Crimson
------------
The crazed femora could almost feel the fear the swam in the hearts of those surrounding her as she lunged for her own daughter. They had no idea what was going on in her mind, but there was no ill intent this time. She smirked, glancing back at Ludo with a flick of her tail, then she looked back to Cheveyo. The youngling was afraid, but she would see what the purpose of this action had been. She was about to start an explination and get into the training when Deadly arrived with news from Akira, and an order that could not go ignored.

She sighed, stepping off of Cheveyo. But then Ludo spoke up, saying he would complete the requested duty, and Crimson bent her head to him. It was difficult as a Beta to continue in the duties as well as raise the pups. But with the two of them it could certainly be done. Next time he would do his own training with them, it seemed to give them a more rounded ability when they learned from more than one teacher.

Turning back to Cheveyo, she flicked her tail for Avenged to move in closer as well. She did so, trying not to let her rising hackles give away her fear as she sat before her mother. With both of them in front of her, Crimson began to speak. "You see, an attack can be quick, and come at any moment," she began, seating herself comfortably as she did so, "You must never let your guard down, not even amongst the pack. We have trustworthy members amonst us now, but not everyone that comes along wishes to better the pack; some mean us harm and destruction."

She would not continue about that, for right now there were none that she would label as betrayers. "However, it matters not who is attacking us," she continued, "It matters that we know how to respond and defend ourselves. Even if we go unaware of our surroundings for a time being, we can still train our reflexes to react in a second's time. We can learn to dodge, or fight back." She paused for a moment, letting it all sink in. They would learn these lessons quickly, she knew, for they had always been untrusting and alert growing up the way they had so far. Standing again, she looked Cheveyo in the eyes. "Come, attack me, and I will show you what I mean," she said.

(I'm only picking on Cheveyo cause I don't want to leave you out, and it would be silly and boring to do this between my own characters XD.)

Icarus
-------------
The Midnight wolf felt Elipsis push back, shoving him off of him at last. He stood back for a moment, panting. This had been a good spar, a worthy way of spending his time. He began to push any feelings of embarassment back; soon he would have the skills he needed to prove himself to anyone. Yet he had certainly gained respect for the wolf before him. He felt the sting of claws and teeth where they had met his skin, but neither of them had accumulated serious injuries. Taking another step back to signal his tiredness at the moment, Icarus spoke, "It has been a good spar," he said in a huffed voice, "You're much more talented than I had expected." He hoped the bru understood this as a compliment.

Now he was not quite sure what was to happen next. Perhaps the both of them could take a rest for a while and continue the training later. He assumed Elipsis probably wouldn't mind going to see some of the packmates, one in particular he could think of though he was unsure of her name. "How about we postpone more of this til later?" he asked. If Elipsis was willing to keep training, then he wouldn't tell him no. He wanted to learn all he could, but he was beginning to realize how badly out of shape he was compared to his mentor, and he wouldn't mind some time off.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:10 am

[| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Bandit10

The black and tan bru had managed a nod to Sawyer before he found something
else to occupy himself with. He was glad Tynan had introduced him. He was
totally capable of doing so himself, but he wasn't sure how to tackle this bru just
yet. He seemed to have an air of authority that came with his huge frame. He felt
shrunken, but the breeding in him did not allow for intimidation or submission around
this bru. He merely sat and gazed around until his mind settled.

Crimson was having an interesting time lunging at a pup, and immediately the words
'pick on somebody your own size' came to mind. He knew it was just a warning, a
test, training for the pup. Like he thought before, silence wasn't a bad thing, but
he didn't want to seem rude around Tynan.
"Well, it seems like we're pretty well
ignored around here, hmm? Aside from Sawyer of course."
He noticed the two other
dogs, Stark and Penilla, and realized that they were not exactly at home here.
These were the kind of dogs he had no problem snapping at and telling to go back
to their lush green backyards and three layered houses. Now, he didn't assume
they were suburbian snobs, but they certainly didn't seem at ease around these
kind. Stark appeared to be relatively more relaxed, but for the femme it seemed a
constant reminder was needed. Bandit's obsidian nose was pointed at them though
his attention was diverted, indirect, as he addressed Tynan.
"I haven't been around
here all that often... think I might get summoned eventually like the rest of these
dogs?" 'I wonder what Damean and his crew must think of this place... huh.'
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Akira

She herself actually chuckled at Sawyers own commitment. Not that she really cared if he got hurt by her temptress sister but she was not so careless as to shun her pack member's attentions. True, like Akiko she had many of the same attributes but unlike Akiko her mug was scarred and her battle wounds prominent. And while they were both on the darker sides of things there was something infinitely more sinister about the white queen, something that made one edgy. She did not inherit the charming azule orbs either. No matter, Akiko was not a tramp to flaunt herself and then actually give in. Though Akira was sure that given the time and cruel as she was, she would flaunt herself.

"At the moment Sawyer I have no orders for you. Perhaps you would merely stick around for the show when the dogs arrive." Already she had two dogs in her pack and she did not fancy on really adding to the collection. Soon she felt that if she kept allowing them in she would not even have a pack of wolves.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 am

Sawyer

Sawyer smiled at the queen's chuckle and twitched his tail in amusement. He was glad to bring a grin to the queen's face. Those were a rare treat. His russet auds perked at the sound of a voice and he turned to see Deadly. Her lyrics hit his ears...the dogs would be coming shortly. He watched for his queen's reaction and stood. Hearing her words he nodded. "Yes, my queen." Tipped his dial with respect and turned massive pillars carrying him away. His big frame came almost to where Bandit and Tynan were and he paused. His burnt orange eyes fell upon the dogs. He wondered what his queen had in store.
Back to top Go down
Cowgurlup0522

Cowgurlup0522

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 am

+Elipsis+
Elipsis stood there watching the young wolf. He was quite proud to see him learn so quickly these new skills. His eyes watched Icarus back off a step, seeing he was abit out of breath. He smirked slightly, remembering back when he and his brother sparred for hours and hours, it seemed like they only stopped to eat and sleep. Those were the days..
He nodded slightly to him. "Go ahead, rest your body for a while, then we will return to sparring, and take it up a knotch." he said to him. He dipped his head, and turned away. His eyes set on Deadly, a sudden upbeat air came about him, then his eyes went upon the alabaster wolf he hadn't seen in a long time. He knew who it was, his father's cousin.
Curiosity had struck him, wondering what he was doing here. He sat down before the two, tail wagged softly. "Hey.. Enjoy the spar?" he asked.

-Cheveyo-
Cheveyo sat up after her mother removed her paw from her chest, exhaling with relief. She glanced over as her sister came over near her, to listen to their mother's words. She knew she was right, they needed to stay alert, and she'd taken more of a liking of the comfort of having her father around, she had felt more at ease to let her guard down, and enjoy being a pup.
But her mother sure clearly reminded her that it was not to be taken lightly when she pinned her down. Perking her ears forward, she listened to what her mother had to say, taking heed to them. But her mother's next words, made her wonder if she was just plain crazy. Her attack her own mother? In the back of her mind, she had the fear of getting struck like she and her siblings had before for any kind of misbehavior, now her mother wanted her to attack her.. She fingured she might as well try, or else she probably would get struck for not doing what she was told to do. She planted her paws into the ground, putting herself in a pup type defensive stance for a moment, then pushed herself forward at her mother. She didn't know what she was going to do exactly. She Bared her teeth, deciding she was gonna go for trying to get her pup teeth around her mother's front leg.

+Ludo+
Ludo Glanced back once, his haunting yellow orbs making sure that the the two were following him. He wasn't really in the mood to make them come by force. He wanted to get back to help train his pups, and well keep an eye on Crimson as well. But seeing that the two were following him, he was satisfied that the dogs atleast listened to what they were told.
As he grew closer to the dens, his mind wandered, and wondered what Akira's judgement would be for these two, what she could possibly do to have them prove their worth to stay within the pack lands. He moved his feet abit quicker as Akira came into sights. Stopping not far away from her and Sawyer, he dipped his head lightly. "Here are the two newcomers you requested to see, my queen." he said to her, then side stepped out of the way so she could get a good look at the two.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:45 am

Penilla was still in front, as Stark had adamantly refused to let her back down. True, he was her cousin, but sometimes, she didn't understand what he was thinking. While walking, she looked around, a bit nervous, but not as scared as she had originally been. She barely noticed their guide speed up, as her eyes were still roaming. When he stopped, though, she looked forward, wondering why he had done so. When he stepped aside, she realized this was the alphess. She refrained from looking around again, and kept her gaze forward.

Stark folllowed right behind Penilla. Unlike her, he kept his gaze forward, taking his surroundings from in front of him. There wasn't much of a point in looking side to side all the time, especially since it didn't give a good impression. The survivor canines relied on their other senses, not just sight. Of course, Pin probably required a bit more training before she'd be comfortable enough.

His allowed his mind to wander, but returned to reality when he heard the words newcomer and queen. He looked from behind his cousin, mentally growling at Pin for not looking decent enough. But, at least she had stopped looking in all directions. He had to give her that much... But there was no time for thinking now. Now was the time for either a talk, spar, or something else... Yes, Pin had better not spoil this. Her being in front would give her some chance to prove herself, as she clearly appeared to be the weaker.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Akira
Amber hues were trained on the slate figure of her beta when he entered the den site area. She was not worried about the dogs being near her whelps. It would be amusing to see them make any sort of malicious gesture towards her young. Looking at Ludo she tilted her dial. "My thanks Ludo, you may do as you please. Whether that means staying here and watching or going about your own business." Then her gaze fell on the two creatures before her. They were...not as intimidating as the dogs she already had in her arsenal. Adding more did not seem very promising to her. She wasn't a human to fawn over them. Lips creeped back to reveal her canines. Years of violence had left them permantly blood stained, always a small tinge of red to them.

Before they had even realized whose prescence they were in Akira had been searching them for weakness. Whether it was the way the walked or how they assessed their surroudings. Immediately she noted the female dog. She could smell fear, recent fear. Nervousness jumped out through her pores. The male dog seemed more confident in himself and while they were both smaller than most wolves she would perhaps try to take them seriously.

"Step forward, both of you." Tones were sharp and this time her mood indicated that she was not playing any games. Her face was solemn and her hues were grave as if any moment she could tear out there throats...and she would. She too stepped forward and then her face was only inches from the female's throat.
"What is your name?" Her voice was low snarl, full of malice.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 am

Penilla watched the alphess' movements, as she had been advised by Stark earlier. When Akira started to move toward them, she couldn't help but notice the faint hue of red on them, but had little time to think when they were asked to step forward. She did so with only a split second hesitation, not wanting to irritate the alphess... at least, more than they have already.

Next thing Pin knew, the other was within a very excellent range of ripping her throat out. Her ears twitched a little, but making sure her eyes wouldn't dart to Stark, she answered the question, although at first she wavered very slightly. She herself was surprised how she suppressed the rest of her nervousness. "I'm Penilla."

Stark watched carefully. It was clear for him to see that Pin would be picked on... perhaps worse than himself. He looked at the stained teeth, and had to admit, he was slightly impressed. Not all that blood could have came from deer and such. She told then to step forward, and he calmly positioned himself so he was to the side of Pin and took an extra step so he'd be matched beside her. Noting from where the alphess was now, it was probably best if he didn't respond as well, since she'll probably tell him to shut it and that she'd get to him later... or something.

He listened as Pin spoke as she would to a friend. Her voice wasn't casual or formal, but she didn't make it longer or shorter than it needed to be. He wasn't sure if it meant anything to wolves, but it was probably wiser that she hadn't said the words 'I am' and, instead, had used it's shorter version. Normally using the longer version would imply a lie or an attempt to cover something up. In less extreme cases, it would be to reassure someone, which definately would not be thae case here. Of course, each species would be different, but in general, that was the impression.

He also noticed that Pin had almost taken a step back but remained put. It was quite difficult for him to imagine being scared of another canine really close to his face, but, as long as didn't totally freak out. So far, it was looking ok for her, or at least, better than he'd expected.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:39 am

While Deadly very well could've jumped for joy, she refrained and kept her composure. Including her emotions, which were hidden well. Perhaps reflected in her amber hues at Elipsis, but even then they disappeared quickly. Perhaps it might've been that she hadn't seen him in a short time, but either way she wasn't about to fawn over him like some love sick puppy. Deadly had interest, but nothing more as of yet. Lanterns moved to the male beside her, Ireland. Clearly he was welcomed in the lands, she hadn't seen him untill now. The recognition in Elipsis's hues made it clear that Ireland was known, and not just a random male. Akira would've taken notice had a wolf arrived in her land, even with her pups distraction. The queen had to take care of them, and the pack. Which was quite amazing in Deadly's orbs, for Akira did it perfectly.

Her mind wandered to the dogs that had arrived, and then to Tynan. There seemed to be quite a few dogs around now, not that Deadly entirely minded. Tynan had proven his worth, but the other two were still undecided.Deadly returned from her thoughts, to once again look upon Elipsis. The spar, she hadn't seen much of it. Though she was impressed that Elipsis was training the younger wolf. "Of what I've seen, yes." She was glad her normal tone had returned, rather then the blank and bored one. Which she had carried around for a bit, before speaking with respect in her voice towards Akira. Then Ludo and Crimson. Now she had her sarcastic playful lyrics back, there might have been something in them for the male that sat before her. Yet, it wasn't clear. She had no intention of showing anything around others, shy could be a way to describe her then. Though even that she didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:26 am

Icarus
---------
He didn't like the smirk Elipsis gave him, like he was mocking him for being tired already, but he did not address it out loud. Instead he dipped his head respectfully and watched his mentor go off, a rather upbeat mood seeming to take him as he approached his lady friend, and another male Icarus had not noticed during the spar. Shaking his head with a shrug of his shoulders, he turned around with intention to go in search of his sister. Perhaps they could get a little hunting practice in, that is, if he could find her... where had that woman gotten off to? He set off, tail in the air, attempting to find Aditi...

Crimson
-----------
She watched as Cheveyo gave her a stunned look, completely astonished at what she was being asked to do. Clearly, she was unsure, and struggled within herself; what should she do? Crimson waited with expert patience, tail twitching periodically. Then she watched Cheveyo's muscles bunch, and her eyes came forward. With a mighty leap Crimson avoided the small fangs of her daughter, then swung a large paw for Cheveyo's rump, though with no intention of doing damage. "With practice, you will learn," she said, "Try not to let your eyes betray you when you make a move."

She glanced to the other, to make sure that Avenged was paying close attention. She gave a harsh growl when she saw Avenged looking off into the woods, and the pup realigned her attention. She would soon be called upon to work with her sister on the things that they learned. She seemed to shrink under her mother's gaze, but sat back up with more confidence, trying not to appear cowardly. At one point Crimson would have scolded any of her children for not cowering in her presence, but now she wanted them to grow into strong, able warriors. Flicking her tail in acknowledgement, she looked back to Cheveyo. "Now, I want you to attack me again, but this time-"

A shrill, uncharacteristic shriek suddenly escaped her, and she whipped around to find Avenged clinging with tooth and claw to her hind leg. She growled in protest to the surprise attack, but perked up as she suddenly heard the girl's voice, calling to her sister. Had the little scoundrels planned it all along, to gang up on her at some opportune moment? Crimson gave a hefty shake of her leg to send Avenged off of her, then raised her paw to take a scolding blow to her haunches. They weren't going to get the best of her today!

Avenged
------------
The young wolfess sat still as she watched her sister attack Crimson, and their mother dodged with expertise, only to turn and make another strike. She was not surprised by their mother's lightning quickness, although she was beginning to understand it more thoroughly. She did not move randomly, outdoing her opponents with speed alone. Thought was put into every movement, and only the most efficient moves were to be made. Still, Avenged did not envy Cheveyo's position as a guinea pig to the learning of this new information.

"Why don't you try your luck?" A sudden voice came to her auds, and she turned quickly. Two crystalline blue orbs gazed at her from a shadowy form, only to change to a neon red in the blink of an eye. Startled, she was about to yap about it when the figure hushed her, stepping back further into shadow. On top of that, Crimson sent a harsh growl her way, and Avenged turned to see her mother staring at her. She shrank under the gaze, but straightened up, trying to appear calm and undistracted. As soon as her mother turned her back again, the voice urged her to do something. "Go on, she's not looking," Aditi hissed, prodding Avenged from behind with a clawed paw, "Your sister will help you."

Tail switched for a moment in thought, then she lunged suddenly. She didn't know the wolf that had spoken to her, but mischief got the best of her, and she gave in. Claws outstretched and she clung Crimson's leg, then took a nice mouthful of fur and flesh in her mouth. Her teeth weren't long enough to penatrate the fur and into the skin, but it still pinched, and by the sound that came from her mother, she was certainly surprised. Probably furious too. As Crimson turned on her, she suddenly felt desperate fear fill her at the realization of what she'd done. "Cheveyo!" she screeched, "Help!"

Despite her cry, she just didn't know if her sister would bother to come to her aid; after all, she had caused this mess on her own. She was shaken off of her mother's leg, falling to the ground with the wind knocked from her. Her paws went over her head as she noticed Crimson lifting her forepaw, bracing herself for the blow. It came, though it was not nearly as hard as she had imagined it; she might bruise from it, but there was no blood and her fur was intact. What was this side of Crimson that she'd never seen before? Everything had changed since they'd arrived here, but she couldn't find anything to complain about. Suddenly she thought of the shadowy figure, glancing in that direction, but it seemed she had gone. She furrowed her brow, and faced Crimson again, about to get on her paws again...

Ooc- Just thought I'd be random, you can have Cheveyo gang up on her if you want, she's in a good enough mood XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [| Genesis: MB   [| Genesis: MB - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[| Genesis: MB
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire & Ice Wolf Packs :: Archives :: Muerta Mountain Archive :: MM► :: Inner Sanctum (MB)-
Jump to: