Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-01-13

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Gladiator was a bit startled as Lair ran in. He couldn't catch the growl that escaped him so when he looked at her he gave her a few tail wags for an apology. He stood behind Akiko and noticed as the small whelp from before walked her way to Damean. Gladiator watched as the two conversed. He sat himself down keeping a ear out for the conversation between Liar and Akiko. He wished things would speed up. He wanted to return to his own cave and sleep. He was only accepted back into the lands a few days before he saw Harmi creep into the land. His luxury time wasn't very long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:11 am

Daija looked around, glad to actually be able to take in the scenery this time around. This had been the first pleasant ride of her life. None of that ridiculous bumping and swinging like before. Those Midnights, even Cira, had a thing or two to learn about carrying a kid. Cira... She was sad she never actually got to say goodbye. She reassured herself with the thought that she would see her again. Some of them had been so nice. But she had heard things about a war here and there and it was beginning to bother her. What was a war? It sounded violent. Bad. She shook the thoughts away, unable to dwell on unhappy things without finding herself in a funk. Her eyes took in the sights and smells again. No, this wasn't home, but it sure was beautiful.

Mother finally stopped. She was placed gently on her rump, and was met by an imposing figure. Smaller than her mother, but beautiful. She seemed really serious. But something struck her about this fae that she liked, and her tail wagged back and forth a few times. She looked between the two grown-ups, and waited until her mother had said Akiko's name before speaking herself. She had noticed how tired Liar was. "Mom? Mom, I can walk the rest of the way. When we go. I won't get tired, I promise." She offered a confident smile upward before her short attentions flicked elsewhere. Her newly, barely honed sense of smell caught someone else immediately behind her.

The young girl turned to see another pup. She hadn't ever seen another pup like her before. He was a little younger. Not by much at all. But he seemed so much... cooler than she was. She had caught the last of his words and wagged her tail furiously. Peering between the two adults, she deemed it safe to move the short distance from them to him and did so with a curious walk over, eyes peering in wonder at him for a second. "You can scout? That's so neat!" After she said this, she noticed his eyes. They were so blue! Bluer than hers at least. Something about the way everyone treated him made her think that he was some kind of important pup. She sat back down before him and smiled earnestly. "I'm Daija. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
jordymerrill

Number of posts : 4
Pawprints : 8
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Bringer had a large rabbit in his jaws.He had a lot of blood on his paws and teeth.He dropped it and started to eat it .He suddenly heard this eerie voice calling his name he bristled.What was that?Who was that?He ran off to the sound running with just about the speed of a cheetah.Sticks and twigs cracked under his paws the voice stopped.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Damean looked up at Akiko when he took her away from Gladiator and carried him back to Link and Cinder. Time for bed he guessed. When she spoke he nodded and smiled up at her. "I will scout my den only. Cause if I leave, well... I'm not big enough to scout alone yet. I think Rawbones wouldn't like that either" He smiled up at her and sat his rump down on the cool ground wagging his tail. He wished her to be safe, super safe, so he could go home with them when they came back to get her. He felt the tension in the air, he felt the flexing anxiety to keep things moving and keep them together and moving...

Liar came in on the opposite side of the lands. Her head was weighed heavy from lifting Daija for so long but it was okay. She kept moving though till she came to the scent of many others. There were so many! She'd never even seen this many in Black Pearl. It was then she realised who was who and her head hung. Damean's death had brought many changes, and the pack of Jabbar was about to take those changes back and put them in order. She lifted Daija for another moment before she came closer setting her down near a white female with a pup. "Akiko." she didn't know if the fem would recognize her. Having been stolen from Jabbar so long ago. How ironic...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Moohn

Moohn

Pawprints : 817

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 am

Rodion nodded at Akiko's words. "Best of luck to you," he said to all of them. "When you part I will gather my wolves and see who is joining us." He smiled, allowing a morbid slip of the tongue. "I'm sure we all know the Jabbar wolves get first blood." He jumped suddenly as Bloodeye came running. He kept a
close eye on her, allowing the femme more leniency for the time being. Akiko seemed
alright with her. He also took note of the looks between Zelda and the femme with a falcon. It was a subtle move, but he shifted his weight so his fur touched Zelda's gently. His tail thumped against hers a couple of times and rested, offering a small comfort.

Following their exchange, he returned his sights to the alabaster leader. She signaled their move. A sense of fight welled up in him, mentally preparing himself for an oncoming fight. As soon as they left the lands he would send up the howl. He watched as Morgan stepped up and moved closer to Crow and the others, looking rather resolute. "You go with them then?" The alphen confirmed.
"I do," the guardian responded. "I'll anchor our place in the fight if no one else will come." He chuckled as Crow gave him a look. "But first blood to you, as was promised."

The king noticed a change in Morgan, and hoped it was temporary. Not that he would judge any innocent wolf with reasons for changing alliances but... The Welsh bru had been fairly okay after Tom's death, but he seemed to be taking a violent turn, and this was the opportune outlet for his rage. He could only hope he would keep good judgment and not get himself killed or hurt someone he didn't mean to. Bloodlust did terrible things to good men.

--------

Crow dug his talons into the dirt, gaze following Akiko with Damean Jr., watching her bring him and return, gaze hardened. As she took up words with the others, his eyes shifted to Eris. She gave him a head tilt and made note of their feathered friends. His stayed perched on his trustworthy shoulders, waiting like him, until it was time to take flight. He merely watched her back, knowing the falcon soared overhead, and wondering what exactly brought her. She was strange. And not the kind of strange he was. She always seemed like she had some kind of ulterior motive, even when she was being genuine. Maybe he was just getting paranoid of everyone these days. His mind was already going blank, readying itself for an onslaught of pain and fear and fury. His claws continued to flex, and he grew impatient. They had to move out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:17 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye listened to Gladiator, as he was the first to address her. He doubted her, but she couldn't blame him, now could she? She had been so good at hiding her true intentions back then, when Damean had disappeared the first time and she had wished to overthrow him, it was a wonder anyone could begin to trust her. But now she was sincere. She was not interested in Evander, the sniveling coward, nor anyone else. She wanted these wolves of Jabbar, she wanted to be back with them in their rightful home. Everything needed to be mended, and she wanted to be a part of that, if not, the lead of that. She glanced to Damean Jr. who Gladiator now guarded from her view. She understood that he was to be their King when he grew, but for now he was just a baby, full of questions and little wisdom, but that would change one day. But not now. She caught his little puppy smile, and she returned it to him. Despite any coldness she showed towards other wolves, she always liked pups. She would never show cruelty to the young.

Now Bloodeye looked to Akiko. She nodded her head, hearing her statement; she would be killed on sight if she turned. But she had no intention of turning. She would prove her loyalty to this pack. "I assure you, no problems will be caused by me," she said, dipping her head. She watched Akiko go off, taking Damean back to his den where he would wait with his current 'parents'. Seating herself, she tried to contain the energy that rampaged through her system, causing excitement to well up within her, ready for the battle ahead. All she needed was to see these wolves gather in readiness, and she would be off. While she waited she glanced around, wondering who had followed her, noting Eris' presence, and wondering if Zai would be meeting them back in Jabbar soon...

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones grinned as Gladiator confronted Bloodeye first, clearly wanting a straight answer on where she stood. Akiko cleared the air by stating simply that the femme would be slaughtered if she turned on them in the heat of battle. He nodded his head in agreement, and watched as Gladiator then tended to Damean as the adults prepared themselves. He noticed as Eris came amongst them, quietly, looking somewhat uncomfortable. His eyes, though blurry with age, followed her gaze to an older femme, Zelda of the Midnight Meadows. A brief flash of recognition flared between the two femoras, before Eris moved to Bloodeye's side, apparantly trying to avoid further examination. He quirked a brow, but would not interfere. It was not his business. However, his observations, as always would stay locked away in his mind. He looked to Akiko, waiting as she got Damean settled in with Cinder and Link. Soon would be the time, and he couldn't wait to get his old bones moving for the sake of his pack, but he knew he could not be near any of them while he fought to draw blood...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm

One of Blade's ear flicked when he heard Akiko's vocals calling them to attention. In a flash, his eyes were open, and he silently stood, moving with deliberation to conserve what energy he may, since Akiko was attending to Damean briefly. Wasting energy now wouldn't seem to be a problem, but every ounce of strength counted when up against surprises.

A thought flickered faintly towards Petra, willing her to not venture far into Jabbar alone if she were to go straight towards the scent of the pack. Right after, his mind pushed the thought aside. He didn't like it, but he allowed the memories of when he viciously killed to come back to the surface... when he had almost became addicted to war.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Pawprints : 578

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Gladiator watched Akiko as she moved closer. He moved his tail so she could grab Damean. The ivory male lifted his form following her to where she left him. He listened to her words to the young King as she spoke. When she turned away he gave the whelp a smirk "See you soon young King" And with that he gave him a wink. He trotted off to where Archillis laid asleep. He nudge the male only to get a growl in return. " A groggy wolf is a lazy one" He said to the young brute "A old wolf is a crazy one" Archillis said back in a irritated tone. He was tired but he would be ready for the fight. The journey would wake him up.

Gladiator looked at Akiko waiting for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Rodion arrived and she looked at the alpha who gave her respect and at this point that was more than she should have with his already generous allowance of occupation. Allowing him to speak she smiled slightly. So this was what it meant to be in an alliance with a pure pack. It seemed to have its advantages. Nodding to him she responded. "I thank you for all that you have done and while in my estimate we have plenty of wolves those who wish to come can, but I ask that Jabbar wolves have first blood as is our right." Glancing around she looked to Gladiator who had taken to guarding Damean Jr and she found that she trusted the male with the pup."I would like Archillis to accompany us. We can leave Damean here with Link and Cinder." Bloodeye came running onto the scene and her fur raised in preparation of attack. But the femmora was offering alliance, before she could respond Gladiator was already spewing all the necessary questions but Akiko watched the femmora intently as she spoke. She seemed sincere enough though and actual laughter came from her mug. "Leave her be Gladiator, if she turns on us we'll just kill her." Akiko knew that if she had not said it aloud Bloodeye would have caught the implication of any other words anyways. She was a smart fae, Akiko had seen it in her eyes the first time she met her.

Zelda was disturbed by the rustling of Rodions body as he got called away. He said he 'may' be back. She lay there for a few minutes feeling all the colder and... lonelier. Eyes cracked open and she looked into the darkness. She felt uneasy and like she needed to be apart of the pack. There had been enough rest that she felt slightly better. Finally feeling restless she got up and slid from the den. Winter was here. There was a chill in the air that creeped into her bones. Silently she loped off to where Rodion had headed off to.

Eris had entered the lands following Bloodeye's trail and came in silently behind the femmora. Looking silently at her...her what? Her packmates? Were they even that? But she met eyes with Crow and she tilted her head to the brute and repeated the action to his feathered companion. She had betrayed no one, made no claim for power. She just had not followed the others. What was wrong in staying in her homelands? She felt slightly uneasy being here, she had been here before many years ago. As a disputed item between a crazed wolf and her father...snapping out of her flashback she refocused on the scene.

Zelda arrived approaching cautiously standing slightly behind Rodion. Eyes scanning the faces of the wolves, the air was charged with tension. She looked at the two newcomers who seemed to have come from Jabbar. Eyes slid to the one that stood in the back. The ashy fem with green eyes....wait a second...why did she look so familiar? Eyes narrowed as she stared at her. Why was she suddenly having flashbacks of...what, what was she thinking of? Eris met Zelda's gaze and the blue eyed fem's jaw clenched. Impossible, hadn't she died? Or disappeared? Nuri, she had to tell him, did he know? Eris quickly looked away seeing the flash of recognition and moved to the other side of Bloodeye. No, surely not..her mind was just playing tricks on her. She was tired..

Akiko looked about and with a loud bark ordered everyone to attention. "It is time, we move out now." Stepping over to Gladiator she looked into his eye for a moment then bent low and nosed his tail out of the way and gently grabbed Damean by the scruff and carried him back over to den where Cinder and Link were. Placing him down she crouched looking into his puppy face. "I need you to be good for me okay? It is very important that your safe. Or else I won't be able to get our home back. Do you understand?" She spoke softly hoping the pup would not try to be a hassle.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 am

Gladiator could feel the whelp shivering next to him. He sighed moving his tail to cover the whelp. He moved in closer letting his body heat warm the young one as his tail covered him. He let his questions ring in his ears. He knew life was a precious thing and now as if by magic he had another purpose besides Akiko. The young King cared for him so he would show the same. "I will return Damean as will the others." He listened to the rest of Dameans words before giving him a smile. "Your father's treaty was something else, but in time it will be your treaty to have whomever you wish closes to you. There are many types of wolfs there hearts each sing a different song. Mine sings the songs of peace but others do not. Some play tricks to get close to you some run wild and can not be tamed. They thirst for blood and glory." Gladiator watched the whelp waiting for his reaction. "I will always tell you the truth young King for I speak my mind. Even if it is to much for you to hear I will still share it... I would rather be a wolf full of knowledge then one waiting to learn" The ivory male smirked at the young King as the two laid close together.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 am

Damean nearly jumped out of his skin when yet another wolf came forward and he was stepped infront of like their lives depended on it. They wouldn't need to worry anymore though if he had a heart attack from all the running jumping and twisting turning he'd been doing even if he was to young for it. The female who rushed in was Bloodeye. The one they had all been talking about now. He looked at her with wide eyes. She wanted to take their home too hadn't that been right? Damean looked up at Gladiator as he spoke to her and he turned his head around the brutes leg to look at her some more. She was pretty though... He smiled to her a puppy smile not knowing if she caught it when Gladiator spoke again and he listened to his words of advice. Mate. What was a mate. Something he'd learn all in due time too. Damean caught the words and held onto them.

Put two and two together young man, his mind seemed to tell him and he looked at Gladiator while he looked at Akiko. A jealous little rage filled up inside of him and he nipped at the brutes leg needing his attention back. Akiko was his... his... mother, but, still he couldn't have this brute take him away. His mind raced as he quickly tried to think of something to say to counter his nip for attention. "Gladiator. If you go and fight, you'll come back right?" Damean questioned knowing this full well would turn the events. "You and Akiko, and Rawbones, and Blade, Petra... I don't think I have anymore family, unless you count the wolves here too. But this was my father's second side of family right? I keep hearing about his treaty with good wolves. Are we not good wolves too?" he spoke aloud knowing all could hear him. His little mind wasn't sure what they were, they were wolves... like the wolves here but what was the difference between them and these wolves.

Too much thought and he brought his brow together in slight anger and confusion. His body shook slightly and he huddled closer to Gladiator. It was cold, really cold, and it seemed to hit faster with each second...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:50 am

Gladiator lifted his for quickly as the fea came into view. He stood over Damean Junior in a protective manner. Her lyrics hit his auds and he stepped forward " Might I ask one question of you... Why stay to rule next to Evander to be his little messenger then run when the odds have switched? Are you a coward Bloodeye?"He glanced at Akiko then moved slightly sideways sitting next to the pup. He turned his attention back to him ignoring Bloodeye once again he didn't want to hear her words. Gladiator focused his eyes on Damean "You have much to learn little one... and we shall teach you. All of us. I know a lot that I wont mind sharing with you I have never had young of my own so perhaps I can help you out."he paused a little then continued "My philosophy on life is not much different then any other honorable wolf. Now listen little one before we leave I feel I must share this with you..." The ivory brute paused. He wanted to contribute to the upbringing of him.

In his own way Gladiator loved him as much as the others did. He trailed off in thought, he knew that this battle was going to take a lot from him but he didn't know how much. He sighed looking back to the whelp "I must share this with you so you will never forget... Always honor your pack and Mate. Never leave them never abandon them. Never fear any who come to challenge you or to take what is yours there is no room for fear little king. Even if you know there is no winning stand your ground for what you love and believe in." The ivory brute looked at Akiko. He spoke to only Damean so the others knew nothing of there words shared.

His eyes fixed on hers. He loved her with everything he had in him. He stayed for her. He returned for her. He remembered there long nights out in the stars and the nights they shared in there cave he remembered everything. He was sharing what he learned growing up for that's what Akiko did for him. She made him into the brute he was today. She was the very thing that kept him sane she kept him alive. "Listen to my words young king for I speak of life lessons I have learned because of the one I love." He gave the young King a smirk. Gladiator turned his gaze to the tree line zoning off into his own world. He ran threw his memories as silence krept into his mind. There he found nothing no words of his own mind just Nothing. And so he sat there enjoying the silence.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 am

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye came charging into the lands, releasing a howl to announce her presence. She had come here from the Midnight clan's gathering grounds in the lone lands, and she had come here more eagerly than when she had left Jabbar. She could hardly breathe by the time she saw Akiko and the wolves assembling around her, she had run so fast. They were getting ready, that was for sure, and they were just waiting for the final arrangements to be made. She nodded her head to Akiko. She couldn't remember having had much interaction with the Betess, but her eyes and face were unforgettable.

"Akiko, I have come here to help," she said. It was probably confusing for Akiko, for Bloodeye had stayed in Jabbar after Damean's death, but she didn't realize how badly Bloodeye had wanted Evander to abandon his throne or be forced from it too. To claim back the lands, and not be run by deceitful wolves full of trickery. Now she knew that her only hope was to side with Akiko and her gang. Bloodeye strived to be their leader, but again, she would show deference in order to make sure that Jabbar succeeded. Leadership of the lands could be discuss later, for it really was of little importance at this point. Akiko had these wolves under her command already, and there was no point in trying to override that now. They just needed to depart as quickly as possible and take back what was theirs.

"Those wolves have to go, all of them," she said to Akiko, "The Midnight clan, Evander, who I think may have sided with them, and anybody else who stands in our way. The lands of Jabbar belong to the pack of Jabbar, not those mindless rogues!" She hoped that the small white femora could see the seriousness in her eyes, and the sincere determination that pulsed through her veins, making her eager to leave and go through with this all. Bloodeye took a deep breath, and looked behind her hoping to see Zaiaku, Pitchra, and even Junior. They just needed a safe place for Daija to stay. And she hoped that Eris and Zora would track them down in time too. It was too risky for them to have stayed in Jabbar, she hoped they had gotten out of there rather than fighting a futile battle.

Rawbones looked up from his position and saw Petra take off at a high speed for a mission that would aid them all. Inside himself, he wished her safe travels, and looked to Blade who fretted over her. He would feel the same, had he been in the same position. Then the brute seemed to go into deep thought, and Rawbones realized then that Blade was definitely a thinker. He could see it in the brute's orange eyes that his mind was going through all of the possibilities of what was to come, and he was planning for it. He was setting himself up to succeed with his pack. He nodded agreeably with this, though not to anyone in particular. Then he looked to all of the wolves that were amongst them, including Midnight Meadows' own Morgan and Rodion.

Then he looked up and rose to his paws, standing beside Akiko as Bloodeye, a familiar face from the old Jabbar, approached them. He was suspicious of her. Why hadn't she come away from the lands with them originally? Hadn't she she stayed and sided with Evander when he'd claimed his ownership there? What would make her come to them now. He narrowed his eyes as she spoke, giving Akiko her alliance, to rid Jabbar's territory of the Midnight clan and that traitor and coward, Evander. Whoever else wanted to survive would give up the fight and live with the pack of Jabbar by their way of doing things, like it or not. They could have a life in Jabbar, or lose it foolishly rebelling. Again, he nodded his head to himself; Bloodeye seemed to really want that for Jabbar. To have the rightful pack there. He knew nought of her desire for power once things had settled.

He followed Bloodeye's gaze as she looked behind herself, as though expecting someone. Who would be following? Did she perhaps have back-up? What of the other wolves who had stayed behind in Jabbar? Perhaps they'd come with her. Regardless, anyone that could offer them help would be welcome, whoever they were. In due time he would see what was happening here. He waited silently, his senses alert, and his muscles ready for action.

Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 am

Gladiator looked at the whelp as he spoke to him. He gave him a smile "Yes I am Gladiator " The ivory brute lifted his head to better looked at the pup. It was weird how young he was and looked as he did. Gladiator licked his maw looking at Rawbones as he spoke "If yo guys feel a bit better I'm sure Archillis will stay to watch Damean" He looked back at the pup giving him a smirk.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

He had a feeling something like this would happen. Blade was worried, but this was a war situation, and time was of the essence. "See you soon," he said to her as she turned to leave, keeping hopeful she wouldn't run into trouble. Sitting down, he closed his eyes, deep in thought, and adjusting his thoughts. The best wolf he could be had the skills the Blade of the past hadn't needed since joining the pack, and the thoughts and ideas of the current one. His ears were following every sound that came near him, but his posture invited conversation, despite his seemingly focused state. He knew it'd be at least a little bit before they would go on the offensive, and this game him time to prepare. This was a war, not a simple one-on-one fight. Scenarios of some of the worst possible situation ran through his mind, and he worked to counter them, for the sake of the pack. He'd be more valuable if he planned and was able to predict what could happen to alert the pack before it happened.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:41 am

Rawbones perked his ears as Gladiator gave the news on the current status of Jabbar. It seems things had grown further out of their favour. He growled, shaking his head as he thought of this. The a Midnight wolf that Rawbones was not familiar with approached, and the elder stood on edge, watching Pitchra's gaze to see what he was thinking. But, as he spoke, he seemed to be honest and was soon off again, hoping to make a change in the situation. Internally he wished the brute luck. Again he looked to Gladiator as the warrior stated who had to be disposed of. So, Curse, Harmi and Deadly.. Rawbones kept these names in mind, and tried, if he could, to remember which faces they belonged to, then shrugged.

Now his attention went to Akiko as she started to assign the Jabbar wolves different tasks. When her cold, blue eyes fell on him, he met her gaze steadily. "I would never stay behind and let my pack face a danger such as this," he said firmly, "I need to be there, to make sure nobody gets hurt without me interfering first." Then he followed Gladiator's lead and let his body sink to the ground. He might as well take this last opportunity to rest his muscles before they made the journey to Jabbar, and put all of their strength into fighting for what was really theirs.

-------------------------

Petra looked up as her name was addressed by Akiko, who trusted her with the mission of meeting her brother Despair in the lone lands. She was surprised by the important task assigned to her, and she blinked her leafy green orbs before nodding promptly. "I can do this, no problem," she said softly, though inside she shook anxiously. She didn't know the lands well, but she knew she could do this. Akiko believed in her, and she knew of the speed the hybrid held, similar to herself. Being small gave you the advantage of being quick and agile. She turned to Blade and licked his cheek, hoping he would not fret when she was gone. Then her body whipped around and she dashed off, her legs carrying her swiftly towards the border, and she was soon crossing it..

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:04 am

Rodion was just drifting off himself in the warmth of the den, finding more and more comfort with Zelda as they dried. The racing of his heart was gone, replaced by a simmering satisfaction when she didn't shirk his small offerings of affection. Though he couldn't directly see her smile, he imagined well enough something of the sort. The alphen sighed, settled in, and as soon as his slumber began, it was over. So much for this time. It was just as well anyway. He had a job to be doing, and at a time like this he was the last one who should have been resting. Suddenly, he was ashamed.
Just overhead, Morgan's voice called through the entry. "Rodion, sir, Akiko and the others are requesting your presence. I think they intend to move."

He nuzzled Zelda softly and murmured to her ear. "I may be back." She would know that the may was to be loosely interpreted, and that with this message came the others, "Rest now" and "We'll discuss this later". He rose, shook his pelt out, and was immediately out of the den. He hated to leave her, but clearly this was more important, and he knew it. On the way he received a swift debriefing over the state of Jabbar at present and Serenity's presence. The couple arrived in no time, and he stood before his dark allies, who were clearly ready to go to war. He greeted Evander's son with knowing eyes and a nod, the others much the same, though more briefly, and settled to the white femme last. His eyes met Akiko's intently, though were calm rather than challenging. He may have been in charge, but she was the one in command of them and he would do his best to recognize and respect that.

"I realize you are ready to move, and I know what you want to discuss so I'll make this quick before you speak your piece. I wish you the best of luck. We all know Jabbar needs to be restored to its former glory. I intend to honor our treaty to the last word. However, I won't force my wolves to fight, for I know not all of them are made for it." He let the words settle for just a second as he inhaled. "I'm sure that some will fight for you and I have every intent of letting them go," he looked to Morgan, who nodded resolutely in signifying his place with them. He had a feeling he would want to get involved. "You have my healers at your disposal, and if you need anything those who stay behind will be here in some way to help you. As for myself," He made half a step forward, "Expect to see me alongside you." Rodion offered up a small smile. "I'll come in with any others of my pack who intend to fight. And if we're not needed immediately, at least you'll have backup."
It was all he had to say. He would give Akiko and the others their time to speak and speed them on their way.

Crow perked at Akiko's command, and was about to open his mouth when Rodion showed up. He waited patiently, then spoke up before he was drowned out. "Unless you intend to send me anywhere else for more backup, I've got no preparations to make. Although I think... Morgan intends to come with us rather than stay behind." He looked to the other guardian who nodded in silence. Crow gave him a 'stick with me' look and it was all he needed. The sooner this conversation ended the better. His bird perched on his shoulders, he tensed, begging for the cue to go racing home to tear open some throats.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 am

Damean glanced around slighty waiting as if someone else could tell him he could scout but aid came. Akiko spoke to many of the wolves and he looked around in question. How boring, he was going to be left behind unless Rawbones stayed too. His little eyes watched as Akiko spoke to Petra about running the message. He could do it. But he was ignored. It was then he turned and looked at the brute laying down. He padded over to him sitting infront of him and smiled. "Are you Gladiator?" he asked softly looking at him with curious puppy eyes...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 am

Gladiator said nothing more to Akiko he just looked at Archillis and said nothing. He laid his Ivory form down putting his massive head on his mitts. She said to wait so waiting was what he would do. The massive male flicked his tail in irritation as he was ready to go home. He missed the feeling of comfort that the land and Akiko brought him.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Zelda was almost too tired to care that she was sharing her den with a bru who may or may not have taken an interest in her. But she could not help but notice she didn't mind his warm bulk around her or the way she felt sort of safe that way. She also didn't mind that this was the most comfortable, mentally and physically she had been since...since forever. Head on her paws she began to drift. She was aware of a sort of tension in the air but again she was too tired to give it any real thought. Rodion's warm embrace propelled her onward to sleep and the way he placed his head in the crook of her neck made her feel even safer...foolish, she could protect herself now. She didn't need anyone to make her feel safe....or did she. And when he licked her ear the corner of her mouth pulled up in a smile and she found that she didn't mind that quite so much either and then she drifted off Rodion's scent filling her nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Akiko watched Gladiator listening to his words intently. If anyone knew the Midnights it was their own family. Corruption had split them and now they were all at odds with each other. Sure there were children in the midst but if the children would not stand down then she would cut down everyone in her way. Eyes flicked over to a Meadows wolf who approached, she knew him as Morgan. She had done her own recon when they first arrived here profiling everyone and the land. Not that she didn't trust them but she liked to be familiar with her surroundings. He and Crow conversed and then the strange marked brute let him enter their council. He spoke of the howls and she looked at him nodding her head. Yes, as she had expected their were many on their lands now. But what was more unexpected was his declaration to help them fight. Why? Eyes narrowed not in suspicion but in extreme wonder. Rodion would definitely have to clear this one. He had lent them his home and she would not go behind his back and take wolves from them. But that decision was already made as Morgan ran off to get their leader. Good, they would be leaving soon anyways.

Damean Jr. spoke to her and she crouched a little lower to her his fierce puppy voice. She had almost forgotten he was there, probably should not have seen the things he had. Ah well, such was the way of life and he would learn it eventually. "I have all the help I need little one. No need to trouble the other packs." Leaning forward she licked his head and the corner of her mouth pulled up in a smirk. "We shall save your scouting skills for another time, I wouldn't want to waste them on something so unimportant." Smiling again she stood up, face was deadpan once more.

Gaze turned onto Petra. "I would ask a mission of you my friend." Like Akiko the femmora was small and agility was their key in success. "I ask that you would run to the lone lands and seek out my brother Despair." She was staring intently at her now trying to convey the importance in this task. "You must deliver a message for me. Tell him the coyote runs north. Can I trust you to deliver this?" The message would get delivered either way but they could use all the time to prepare that they could manager. Eyes flicked to Blade knowing his concern for his mate. "I would allow you to accompany her Blade but I fear your stride is no match for hers." Without bothering to wait for an answer she looked to Rawbones. "Whether you choose to fight or stay is up to you but choose quickly for the time is upon us." Then to Crow "Make any last preparations that you think are needed." And then to Serenity "I hope your are ready son of Evander, if you wish to back out now is the time. I don't need wolves running away it the midst of battle."

And finally back to Gladiator. "We have not the time to send in Archillis, you shall have to do the best when we arrive there and-" Lyrics were cut off and her head whipped around as Pitchra's howl tore through the sky announcing the failure. "...and we are out of time. Everyone go about your tasks, drink some water find a mouse to eat because as soon as Rodion arrives we depart." Her eyes had grown hard and her voice harder. It was time to take back what was theirs.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Little Damean smiled up at Blade as he got his answers. So this was it huh. He was named after someone else who was his father? His little eyes fell to the ground and he looked around softly for a moment before looking up at Akiko who came near. "I hope your sister helps, and the Black Pearl, and Hamara" he sighed and looked at all the other wolves. "If they are like him, I bet they are scary too. But he doesn't seem so bad" his words were directed at Gladiator and he let out a little puppy sigh and stood up looking at them all. It was then another wolf came in and spoke to the white wolf with weird markings, Crow, he remembered. "Should I go scout now? Maybe they will come here and get you all. I wouldn't want that" he looked around eagerly waiting for someone to say they'd go scouting with him. Just then he thought of Navi and he paused looking back. They were fine, or else she would have called...

It was then the howl from Pichtra ran out letting all know it was a lost cause, just like Gladiator had proposed would happen. He would be in the lone lands, and expected a call when all went forth, he would aid in any wat he could...maybe...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:20 am

Crow was trying to take everything in all at once. He looked to Serenity, who he assumed was doing much of the same thing. Despite the severity of the situation, he found himself having to bite back a smile multiple times at little Damean's remarks. The one with the weird face markings. Yep, that was him alright. He wanted so badly to be with them. It killed him that they would have to leave him behind. But he was just so little...

Focus. His thorns pricked forward intently, as a couple of new visitors made the scene. First Gladiator came, and it took him a brief window of time to recall the bru. They had both been in and out of pack territory as he recalled. But as speech wore on it became clear to him that his loyalty was unquestionable. He and Akiko conversed. The planning was right, and it was clear the air was growing tense with the desire to leave. They had been here far too long. But then, the last thing he wanted to smell. It took all he had not to snarl at Pitchra, immediately judging him for his breed. But he held back, especially at the sight of another pup. His curiosity was drawn. More words were said. So they had an in? He wasn't too familiar with the whole Midnight family, but from what he could gather, this one was important. He was kind enough, didn't cause any trouble, fine. He didn't take to his feet, though as expected his bird followed the bru for a good mile or so for good measure. When no immediate squawking returned, he assumed all was well.

So far he hadn't had his two cents to put in. Which was odd for him considering how outspoken he could be. But everyone else had this under control. He was just an accessory now. Unless of course escort to the prodigal son counted as a job. But something in the back of his head twitched, and with good reason. A familiar bru of Rodion's following was approaching briskly. Morgan, he recalled was his name. He turned to face the hessian just outside their circle. However, when the visitor's glance tried to scan over all of them, he took a genuine interest. "Before I let you into our little pow wow, tell me what you've come for."
"I bring news from the border. Sound from Jabbar."
Crow immediately moved over to allow him room to speak with the others, gaze moving from the brute to Akiko and back again. "Speak" He took a little liberty with power. Guardian to Guardian.
"Howls. And none of them belonging to Evander. Two or three different ones as far as I could tell. One of them belonged to someone of Jabbar's. An old member, female. And rough. I'm sorry I don't know of a name." As soon as he said it Crow was shaking his head.
"Bloodeye, I'm sure," he grunted. "Sorry, continue."
"Another was some stranger's. I'm assuming she thought she could claim power or something. But the last one was Curse's, I'm sure of it." He looked about the rough characters, trying to hold his own among them. "I'm not sure how much good this information does you, but it's all I have. Aside from that..." As he held his head up, the scar at his throat showed, a signature of his own impurities. "Before Rodion gets involved, I'd like to commit myself to your fight. I'm sure he'll consent to aiding you but just in case, know that I would go against his word to help. Just let me know when you intend to leave."
Crow raised a brow, just slightly impressed, and smirked. "Speaking of your king, would you care to send for him?" He bristled. "I want his word on this."

Morgan nodded once. He gave the group a look-over and began to turn. "I'll have him here. As of right now I think he may be occupied, but I have no doubt he'll come for this." He turned and made for the dens where he had seen the alphen and Zelda head to. Oh, he just hoped he wouldn't butt into anything... important.

Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Gladiator eyed Pitchra as he talked before he ran off with the whelp he gave him a final word "Curse will die with the rest that stay" He held no emotion in his tone. Akiko's sweet voice sent him into a trance state as he listened to her. He looked at her once more his eyes changing to there soft white blue " Pitchra will fail... Curse is full of hate she will never back down. But there is one thing she is weaken without the others. Omisis sits at her right hand now since her male has abandon her he is a follower only wanting glory in the wolves he defeats he is only in it for the fight. There are three young wolves that she has Vlad Dracul JR and Armedia there just doing as they are told if they stay they need not to be killed. There only whelps in my eyes and don't know any better." He looked at her waiting to see any reaction "The three that must die are the whelps of Dracul... Harmi is the one who stole from the Pearl Deadly killed your king and Curse wants to rule all that she can. They must go" He looked to his nephew and gave him a look then turned to Akiko "Let me send Archillis to get as many out of there as possible without the others Curse is just another wolf."....
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Rawbones came..Rawbones who for some reason had swept away her inner demons and restored her mind. No one knew, knew just HOW greatly Damean's death had affected her. Her red vision blurred, she could now see Gladiators face clearly. Her recent attempt to kill scumbag assassin had failed and she saw those eyes...those eyes that changed color and she could not help her reaction. The misery that crazed bastard had brought upon her, she barely remembered the past few weeks save that she had failed to him. Her whole body shuddered but she held her gaze on Gladiator over Rawbones. Her face was hot at being reprimanded but she had acted like a fool, next came Gladiators growl...he actually growled at her. He was angry with her...of course he was. The way she just reacted, how foolish she must look to her pack. She felt embarrassed and ashamed of her actions but she merely sucked it back into herself, holding her head high. Anyone who knew her well enough would see she was trying to keep her dignity in tact from her little outburst. Gladiators words grinded against her ears and for once in a long long time her gaze fell to the ground. "I remember..." She said quietly. But her true nature could not be denied and she just as soon brought her head back up. Akiko was no coward and she would not look away from her fate.

The numbers against them was no surprise, she knew that many a wolf would try and take advantage of their absence. She looked at Blade, Petra, Crow...they would need numbers but Akiko had numbers that no one suspected of her. It was so very...Gladiator of him to find them and bring them this news. He cared about the pack, of course he did, he had lived there as long as she had. Her own azule orbs regarded him and like the soldier she was she faced up and no longer in a quiet voice she spoke. "My apologies Gladiator. I did not mean to question your loyalty, I have not been myself as of late." Matter of fact, there were whole tracts of time she didn't clearly remember anymore. One thing mattered now. Getting their lands back and getting vengeance.

Then a wolf she recognized by face and rank as Curse's mate walked on the scene and her fur bristled again for that very fact but she listened to him as he spoke. She was unsure if she should trust his words, she also wondered why he had a pup with him. Crown tilted as she watched him. So the Midnights had broken faith with her sister. And her foolish sister had protected them against her. Stupid. How very stupid of you Akira...you lost them when you lost Dracul. Though it seemed all was not lost for Curse's very own mate was trying to aid them. If Gladiator would speak to her after this she would question him about the brutes character. And without comment she let him leave. Her mind too much in a whirlwind.

She sought Damean Junior and found him sitting with Petra and Blade. "It seems that we no longer need to scout out Jabbar. As for our numbers...I am not too worried for the time being." Damn these Midnights, creating havoc in these lands because they would not return to their own..or could not, Akiko didn't truthfully know where they had come from. Every cell in her being screamed at her to go and get her home back and it went against her grain to stay while another tried to talk to the intruders. What did he hope to accomplish amongst these power hungry wolves? They knew nothing of what it was to be a true pack...

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Blade smiled at Damean. He was curious. "I'm not surprised you don't know my name. I'm Blade, and this is mate, Petra. As for your questions, the Damean they're talking about is who we named you after. Black Pearl and Harama are two other packs. Gladiator is a wolf who lives off and on the lands, and has been helpful, for the most part, when he does come in contact with us. Jabbar is the name of ours- the one we're planning to move back to soon." He paused before answering the last set of questions. "Akira is the leader of another pack, sister to Akiko. Dracul was the leader of a clan, but another has taken his place, so you don't need to worry about him." He wasn't sure how much information to give the young Damean, but he figured this was detailed, yet vague enough for now.

OOC: Kinda rushed, I need to go somewhere now. Might give Kippy something to reply to, though XD
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Damean was taken up by Rawbones quickly and set before two more familiar scents. He didn't look at them right away, his eyes trained on Rawbones and Akiko who still looked frightfully angry. His pup auds perked forward when Rawbones spoke listening to him talk about someone named Jabbar. When Blade spoke he turned and looked at him with soft eyes. "Yes. I remember you, and you" he said looking to the fem by his side. "I remember Rawbones, Akiko, and the wolf with the weird face markings, and you, and her, and...someone else but I don't think she's here. I remember her voice though" He turned as another wolf came into the clearing, setting down a pup by him then stalked off to the group. "Hello! I'm Damean, and this..." he looked up at the two wolves. "What are your names?" he asked softly feeling slightly embarassed about having to ask. His head turned though as the wolf spoke his name and he stood up listening intently.

His head was confused and he looked back at his two new wards when the pup was taken by the same brute who had come. "Why was he talking about me, defenading me? And he almost died?. And who is Gladiator, I like that name, and Black Pearl, and Hamara?" Damean looked from Blade and Petra in question hoping they'd help him out now. They were family too, he could feel it in his bones, deep down he trusted them. "And Akira and Dracul?" He paused gathering his information. "Oh! They're scouts too! If I'm a scout, then they're scouts as well" he smiled wagging his tail knowing he had gotten it right though he was very wrong on his information provided in his own brain.

"So does this mean we get to go home then. Or do we have to wait for the other pup scouts to come and look over the lands too. I only got over there, and then he showed up, and... now we're here" he smiled at them knowingly and waited for some answers about his little observations, statements more like it...though he needed to be corrected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next