Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm

One who withholds wisdom...

Zelda noted the others coming to her side. She did not think it was really necessary. It was only one lone fae, darkness holding her or not. Her name was Exodus, which confirmed the thought of her being of Damean's kin. The news that Damean had left the lands made her tilt her dial curiously. Yes, there had been some strangeness about that brute when he had come here. When she mentioned attack she merely frowned. They were in no position to do so, especially not now. It pleased her to hear that Cinder was fine, though she would still prefer to hear it from the fem herself. She was unsure how she felt about the strength of Jabbar even with the chaos that had swept FnI.

What came next surprised her. She came to join? Her face turned from its hard lines and merely looked puzzled. Not that she could've kept such a facade for any time length. Watching as she moved to a sitting position, leaving herself vulnerable she felt a sting of sincerity to the fems words. Of course they knew how horrible it was to reside in a dark pack. All that hatred and blood lust. It disgusted her. Even more she was disgusted with the scar upon the fems neck. She actually growled. Who would put that on such a young one?

Looking from side to side at her wolve she flicked her tassle. "Go, she brings no threat." Then she stalked past Exodus and motioned her to follow. "Do you know my name Exodus?" she was bringing the fem away from the pack were they would only watch her with untrusting gazes.

"/ The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...\"
-Sheik
,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Zeldal10
Link took all this in and only listened for the mostly for the comment of Cinder. He was ready to bolt to Jabbar if he learned that harm had come to her. With all the wolves assembling around them and the news that Cinder was fine he realized that his tense posture was not helping to calm things down. He looked at Exodus curiously who claimed that she wanted to join the pack. He did not interfer when Zelda wanted to speak to her alone. He trusted his sister and merely turned and motioned the other wolves to back away.
The other who withholds courage...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 am

Balthier caught the scent of darkness, guessing which pack she came from. He merely looked in Exodus' direction, in a bored manner. When Morgan clearly wanted to investigate this scent, he was about to tell Vaarak to stay still, but it appeared he was beaten to it... by none other than his younger brother's fatherly figure. It looks like it's working, too. He's good. Ran through his mind. With one glance at his brother, he walked forward, still far enough away to appear unconcerned, but close enough to dart into action. His surprisingly quick speed would catch her off guard, especially since he probably wasn't of her notice at the moment, as most of the others approached the intruder.

Vaarak looked around when Morgan said he'd be back. As he opened his mouth to retort, one look stopped the words that were about to come out. Nodding, he watched from where he stood, even though it wasn't necessarily put into words to remain. He had a feeling that if he were to follow, he might get lectured later... from at least two wolves...

Fran happened to be located nearby where Exodus was, and was able to listen in from where she was. She was... interesting. Darkness shrouded around her, yet... it was different. Perhaps somewhat clouded, as the white wolf said she didn't want to be a pack of the dark packs. Still... it didn't explain why here and not a neutral pack...

She spoke up, "If I may ask," she was reffering both to Zelda and Exodus, "Why a pack such as this, and not a neutral pack? Most wolves raised from either pure of darkness wouldn't decide to reside with the other." Looking cautiously between intruder and alphess, she continued, "We do outnumber her, though, so I think we can afford to at least listen, right? Besides, it seems to me, she had leaned towards being a healer." She smiled. It wasn't hard for her to pick out fellow healers... no matter where they came from. It was one of those abilities one eventually picks up when they've been raised for that task their whole life.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Exodus just watched as all the wolves came up to her. There was a tension in the air and she smirked internally that just the scent made shivers run along their spine. They got so tense, they were all so aware of everything. She caught the eye of Morgan and she glared back at him. "Don't judge to quickly hessian" she said swiftly at him. But her eyes landed on Zelda and she nodded. "My name is Exodus. And Cinder is just fine, she'll be sending word soon. She made it safely and was kept safe" The last words were a bit harsh as she remembered Legend.

"I've come here not only to deliver that small note but to add some more. My father. Damean Jager as left the lands of Jabbar. They are leaderless though I bet Akiko has taken a stand to lead for the time being till she finds someone to lead. I'd offer my adivce to attack the pack but I wouldn't advise this. There's never been so much strength in the pack before with all the chaos." She sighed and began speaking again not letting them have a moment to interupt her.

"I've come to seek acceptance into your pack. I will subdue to being watched, to being commanded, but I cannot reside in the darkness anymore, it's to...horrid. It's too mean" she let the words sink a moment before she continued. "My father is off on some adventure, but my brother is in the pack. Legend. He's a force to not mess with. A warning from my own personal self to you. I know how strange this all is to hear but it's all I've got to offer" she sighed and stepped back a little before reclining into a sitting position.

"I don't know how to explain things. I have information this pack needs to know. But I want to know where you all stand with what you know now. I'm not my father. I only match him in physical scars" with that last note she turned her head and the left side of her face has a pink scar running down her face, her neck, and her shoulder before stopping in a little pink patch of skin. "But not in blood, and not in heart" there was so much she needed to say. So much she had to do before they even accepted her. But she wanted to know where their hearts would lay with the changing of hers...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Morgan went stiff. Everything from their conversation immediately left his head. The
scent of the enemy. A brief growl rumbled in his chest.
"Excuse me a moment," He
muttered. He gave Vaarak a look, saving his brother some action, as if to say don't do
anything stupid. His thorns pricked, tassel swaying slowly, he walked behind Zelda but
stayed a good distance away. He wanted to make sure that Exodus knew there was
the presence of a guardian. He did not know her intentions, but did not want to want to
find out whether they were malicious or not.

Tom did not feel the same. He remained by Zelda's side, fur slightly bristling. He did not
growl hoever, realizing that now was not a time to get involved. He did not want
to judge before he knew, having met too many wolves that had turned from bad to good.
He gave Exodus the benefit of the doubt and a wary eye, sitting tensely. Unsure of
what else to do, he gave Zelda a glance, waiting on a command for this unusual situation.
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Zelda followed her brother's gaze that landed on a young fem that appered from the trees. She looked highly uncomfortable standing there. Motioning for her Link to come she padded over towards her. "Hell-..." she paused once she scented the fem and she eyed her speculatively. Her face turned slightly hard. She smelled of Damean and Jabbar. Damean even more so and she wondered if this fem was of the brutes kin. Normally Zelda was not so brusque but the scent of that bru put that reaction on her. "Has something happened to Cinder?" her voice was hard. If something happened to Cinder...she flashed a quick glance to Link.

"/ The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...\"
-Sheik
Link noticed the young fae first and directed Zelda's attention to her. Padding after his sister he at first did not understand her change in tone. Stepping forward in his natural reaction to soothe her, he was hit by the scent. Though his face did not grow hard he did take a double take of the nervous fae. The idea that something happened to Cinder had not occurred to him until Zelda voiced it. Link went rigid with stress at the thought and his hues flashed to Zelda and back to the mystery fem..
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:29 pm

For not being his daughter the wolves here, if they remembered, would see him in her. A deep sigh escaped her maw and she crossed the boarder of Midnight Meadows like her father asked. It didn't take long for the scent of the wolves to cross her nares and then she entered into the scene of them all. She stood there, clearly out of place. Her body was massive, it was from her father, her true father. A pure Arctic Wolf, who had bred with her mother, another pure arctic, and that in result created Legend, Taruri, and herself. There was nothing of Damean Jager in her physically. Mentally and Emotionally though, she herself took after her father in so many ways.

She femora cleared her throat softly, letting anyone who didn't see her, know she was there. Her body was tense, probably not a good thing since she walked in lands not her own. She didn't belong anywhere now. But she needed to deliver a message to this 'Zelda' character. A Zelda and a Link. There was no other way to deliver it but through words. Fear clenched her gut a little, she had never been in another pack lands except Muerta when she was young, after her lands had caught fire. Now she was standing in pure lands. Half of herself felt safe here, felt welcome, felt at home. The other half wanted to run, she was judged by all eyes here. She reeked of Jabbar, she stunk of her father's scent...all part of his reason for sending her. She was the mimic of himself in a femme's form...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Nodding to Morgan her attention turned to Tom. Laughing lightly as his statement she said. "I can't rightly say that I'm in my prime anymore either Tom. Excerise is something I bet we all could use." Looking at them she added. "If anyone is hungry there is some of a deer carcass over near the big spruce tree. Enough to sooth our stomachs I think." She looked over at her brother who now had gotten to his feet and padded over to her. Smiling at Link it still hurt her heart to see him so...voiceless. But she did not need his voice to see what his eyes were saying. Concern filled them most days now. And she knew it was for Cinder. Whom by this time should've send word...

-Sheik

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Vaarak replied, "I don't know about taking you on and winning now, but... maybe after I toughen up more. My brother's not very good at teaching combat moves... just agility and endurance." He gave Balthier a mock glare. Then he questioned, "Is scouting related to fighting, or is it uneventful? Are the borders close to any other wolf pack around?" He still didn't know the relations between the packs well yet, but he suspected that his brother had an idea, because they had avoided traveling in certain directions...

Balthier looked between Morgan and his dear brother. In feigned hurt, he said, "What is this? Pick on the elder brother day?" In all honestly, he still wasn't sure about his choice to allow Vaarak to fight. His only reassurance was that he had taught the younger much about dodging. Balthier was actually capable enough to teach his brother more about the ways of fighting, but if taught too soon, it might leave an undesirable stain of blood lust. He wouldn't have been able to live if he accidentally caused his brother to run down that path.

So when Vaarak asked if scouting was boring, he said, "It may be, but I think you need to learn to be a bit more observant of the world around you. Life isn't all about actions. Yes, there may occasionally be some skirmishes, but you might learn scouting offers good skills. He blinked, pushing aside the memories of his birth pack being invaded. Where he and his brother came from, it was required for all pups to start to learn the basics of each skill before deciding which job to focus on. If only he had paid more attention to his scouting instructor- then maybe he'd have more time to convince his father...
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Morgan couldn't help a laugh at Vaarak's vivacity. he sat back and got
comfortable for a conversation.
"Fighter and scout? Well that's very good. Zelda
told me I am to help teach you and Fran a little about that. At least the scouting
and borders. But... I'm willing to bet you could take me in a battle any day."
He
had a feeling that encouraging the boy would irk Balthier a little, but what was a
little jest between friends?
"As for where we were, we followed the pack's scent
and varied off course a few times. Most of our problem was resting for Tom. And
yes, he's my friend. He's been in and out of the pack since before you came. At
least that's what he told me."
He looked back at Tom, brows coming together
briefly.
"He's getting on in his years. But he still acts our age..." In his chest, he
could feel what he truly meant. That Tom couldn't keep it up for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:26 am

Morgan nodded in acknowledgement, a satisfied smile on his face."I
wholeheartedly accept. Thank you, Zelda. I will meet with Eirwyn as soon as
possible. And speaking of Vaarak, allow me toexcuse myself while I visit him
before he explodes."
The drake slipped away with a bow of respect and headed
for the nearby youngster and brother. He could not help a laugh at Balthier's
attempts to shut Vaarak up. Dropping the formalities, he shook his head and
allowed his tassel to wag freely.
"I think he's okay to speak now, Balthier. I can
handle him."
His orbs fixed on Vaarak, amusement in them. His brows lifted as he
awaited the possible onslaught of words from his friend's maw.

Tom allowed a reserved grin to pull back his panting kissers. "Ha! No offense
taken. Someone needs to be the old man around here. And border patrol sounds
fantastic. I could use the excersise... if you can't already tell." The panting had
dropped from heavy to light and relaxed as he sat back and looked around. Things
still felt new to him. He couldn't quite place it, but something kept him from
getting used to his life here. Out of place, like a sun-bleached bone beside a
group of new pups. Perhaps the changes were just too fast for him. He felt close
enough to the others to know he belonged, but there was something that left him
just on the outskirts of the pack. He was happy and excited for the position he
received. Perhaps this alone time would give him more opportunity to reflect.

Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Looking at Morgan kindly she nodded. "I think that would be a fine rank for you Morgan. You'll be under the diction of Eirwyn." She motioned her crown to the ivory femmora then continued. "As I told her, I would like the you to help teach and guide Fran and Varaak about the borders and scouting. Nothing to difficult." Looking at the winded Tom she almost couldn't stop her amused smile. He was a good brute, loyal and true. She had not meant to have her call taken so seriously that it meant pushing their bodies uncomfortably. "I think Tom a general border patrol position for you? And If you have no objections perhaps a elder position as well. By which I mean no offense." Hey, all wolves got old and elders were a valued part of a pack. She wondered if he had any good stories. Recalling briefly the stories of her puphood she felt an almost whimsical calling come into her bones.

-Sheik

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Morgan was relieved to see Zelda wasn't frustrated with him. Caught off guard by
the question of rank, he took a moment to pause and think. He definitely wasn't
one to sit around and do nothing, and he was no good as a healer. He liked to
hunt, but he didn't see it as a vocation. He was raised to protect, as were all the
fittest males back home. A small smile crept to his face. Thoughtful. Responsible.
He parted his kissers to speak but was cut off for only a brief moment as he
turned to see Tom come to a gradual halt behind him. He nodded, but returned
immediate attention to Zelda.
"I think I would be fit as a guardian if you see that
as suitable. Otherwise I accept anything you see fit for me."

He took note of Vaarak, not wanting for him to be too excited before they coul
catch up with one another.

Tom was plenty ashamed of himself, and remained quiet while Morgan and Zelda
conversed. He gave a friendly smile to the others, and realized soon after just
how heavy his panting had become while he tried to catch his breath. He sat
back heavily on his haunches, his larger, aging body providing enough momentum
to bypass any slow, arthritic movement on his part.
'Rank? How about I get the
old one who sits around and watches everyone else?'
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:50 am

Vaarak looked up excitedly when he heard a familiar voice. He waited until after Zelda finished speaking before starting to stand up, exclaiming, "Hi, Morgan! Where have yo-" he was swiftly cut off by his brother's paw, and reluctantly silenced himself, just remembering that he should be more mature during these meetings.

He nodded at Zelda's response. By the way she phrased it, they dind't seem to be in too bad of a position. Then Balthier sighed silently, seeing Vaarak's body language change as Margan appeared. He knew what was coming, but refrained himself in case his brother would remember himself, but... it wasn't to be. Gently, he swatted a paw on the younger's nose- his first goal being to get his brother quiet once more. Luckily, it appeared to work, as Vaarak looked at Morgan once again before turning his attention back to Zelda, while sitting down once more.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Smiling to each wolf seeing there were no objections and only Balthier had a question and nodding she thought for a moment. "Well of course we are all hunters, there are rolls like pupsitters, guardians, scouts, spies if need be, though I do not indulge in things like assassins..." She let that thought trail off. "But I should not worry about it to much Balthier. I am not here to burden you with responsibilities. All I ask is that we help each other and live at peace." She smiled and her attention was stolen away as Morgan came running into the clearing. Her face lit up in amusement at his rushed manner and his short of breath explanation.

"No worries Morgan, we were just discussing ranks. Were there any that you prefered?" she remembered their run in with that hessian Vega and frowned. But he seemed to be in well enough shape the time being.

-Sheik

Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:00 pm

OOC: I'll get rid of the pics after this post. They're kind of obnoxious. Smile
,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Morgan12

Morgan's ears caught Zelda's howl too late. With in a split second of hearing
her, he was off. He returned a howl, begging her to wait for them. He had faith
in her, but he felt horrible about missing out on a pack meeting. And, in his
mind at least, he didn't feel he had a good record with the pack.
"Come on,
Tom! We have to get there now!" He pulled his thorns against his skull and
lowered it to be in line with his spine, making himself as aerodynamic as he
possibly could. His thick tassel balanced him deftly as he leapt over
obstacles. His back right paw nicked a boulder, but the pain was barely
noted as he continued with a purpose.
'Please wait Zelda...' As he ran, he
prayed. If there was one thing he could hope for in all the world, it was that
Vega would not get in his way now. He knew the drake would be tracking
him, and he didn't have much time to lose before he had to take the fight
elsewhere, off of pack grounds.

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Tom20c12

"Slow... down!" Tom called to his companion, "I'm not as young as you!
Remember that!" He was panting heavily, barely able to keep Morgan in
his sights. Practically the complete opposite of his junior, his tale waved
unevenly, and his lope lifted him over obstacles more like a sailing rock than
a graceful Canis.
"I wish I was still that young. And good looking. And fast.
And... oh, I'd better save my breath."
He growled to himself, unhappy with
his lack of speed and agility. He gave up and figured he would suffer the
consequences of being late on his own. He slowed to a trot, catching his
ragged breath.

Morgan skidded to a halt, looking quite unhappy with himself as he presented a
respectful bow to Zelda and Link "I'm sorry. I really am. Traveling with Tom is..."
He looked behind him, a little impatiently, "Slow going. He'll be here shortly.
What have we missed?"
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:32 pm

((Haha... apparently I switched colors on the brothers last post. Must be that spell of forgetfulness I've been having lately... oh well... I'll just keep them like that...))

Fran listened, and gathered that should would have the positions she wanted. Although it wasn't something to be surprised at. They needed all the skills available to use, thus some would most likely take multiple ranks as well as the ones they originally wanted. When Zelda asked if there were questions, she shook her head, then looked to Balthier. Perhaps she will learn more about Balthier and why he had been in the midst of her pack without their knowing so long ago... He was clearly a good wolf as he hadn't done anything, but it was curious.

Vaarak smiled when Zelda agreed with him, and when she announced Balthier as lead healer, he glanced back at his brother, a bit concerned about his reaction. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he looked at Link, as if sizing him up to see if he'd be a good trainer. Fairly quickly, though, he nodded, and said, "That's fine with me!"

Balthier heard the words 'lead healer' and zoned out a bit, but instantly snapped out, especially before his brother noticed. He reassured himself it wasn't a very high rank... No where near what his father's had been... ever. As long as it stayed that way, he'd be happy. He heard Fran's name mentioned, and looked to her. Teaching, huh? It's not like I've never taught Vaarak anything... shouldn't be too dificult, he thought. He looked to each wolf Zelda refrerred to when Vaarak was involved. He would like to see them in action, but he'd agree with this. Then he spoke up when she was fniished talking, "May we know what other ranks should be filled in, in case any of us at least have the slightest expertise in one and wish to help in that?"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Pleased to see another wolf, Fran, enter the clearing she smiled upon her kindly when she was the first to speak. Listening to her speak about scouting and heealing and nodded her head taking in the information. Next she looked to Balthier and Vaarak who spoke up next. Smiling when Vaarak interupted his brother she again nodded. "Yes, I'm sure he is." she said kindly to Vaarak's attestment of his brother's skills. Looking again to Balthier who spoke on his brother's behalf she nodded to him as well taking his assesment of his own brother to heart. Now he gaze fell upon Eirwyn and she watched the fem's serious facade. She could see how Song's leaving had hurt her and she felt sympathy. Listening and again nodding she gave all the wolves a once over and leaned back on her haunches.

Mulling over their requests in her mind, hues flicking from one wolf to another a smile spread across her lips. "Balthier you will be placed as our lead healer and I would request you to continue Fran's training. As for you Varaak your brother can continue to train you as you see fit but I will also put your training in the paws of Link our lead fighter." Glancing back at her brother he nodded his head in approval. Link was a seasoned fighter and knew more about the craft than most did. Nodding back she turned and her eyes landed on Eirwyn. "You have always proved a strong fae Eirwyn and I have great trust in you. I will abide your request and you shall be lead guardian of this pack." Tilting her crown in respect she motioned to Fran. "I would also like you to sometimes take Fran and Vaarak under your care and teach them what you can about scouting and maintaining the borders." Pausing she smiled to everyone. "I will help out where I can and I ask the same of all the older wolves in this pack." She knew that she had put a load on everyone but in order to function this was how the way things needed to be. "Any questions or objections?" She would not force anyone to do something they did not want to do.

-Sheik
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 pm

eirwyn-1.jpg picture by megan_starr9
Eirwyn looked around at the assembled wolven, apparently all that was left of their once-mighty pack. Vaarack and Balthier were there, and she smiled as she looked upon them. The brothers were kind, and she could tell that there was a strong bond there, just as it was with Link and Zelda. She turned her attention to them next, noting that Link looked a bit preoccupied. It was likely that he was thinking of Cinder. Wyn missed the fem greatly as well, for they had shared a friendship in the time before her departure. She hoped that Cinder was doing well in her training and was happy.

She listened to Zelda's question, and then to the answers she recieved from Fran, Balthier, and Vaarack. Inwardly she mused over the prospects. She wasn't really sure anymore. Scout had been her position, but her mind was in the past, in that short time that she had been beta to Song in their old pack. Then her duties had been primarily protection, and she had done well. Should she ask for a change, become a guardian of the lands? With a small swish of her tail she considered her options.

Finally it came to be her turn to speak. She turned her silver eyes upon Zelda and made her decision. "I believe that I can best serve the pack as a protector, for the times seem to be bringing more nad more need for such a role. I can still scout as is necessary, but this is my request. I will leave it up to you, however, of course." She dipped her head respectfully, waiting to hear the advisor's final word on the matter.

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Fran had given up waiting on the others and walked in the direction of the others. She eantered hearing range as Zelda started to speak. Instead of interrupting with her presence, she lingered back some, listening in. There were five all together, and she wondered just how many wolves would remain with the pack. She had not seen some of them for quite some time.

When Zelda finished speaking and questioned them about ranks, she walked forward, speaking up first, "Currently, I'm an in-training healer, but I can scout well enough. And I apologize for arriving just as you started." To her, it wasn't a very good impression to arrive right on time, thus was willing enough to apologize.

Balthier noticed Fran enter, then directed his full attention back to Zelda. He didn't really care who took the alpha position, since he was quite new, considering. He noticed how few turned up and wondered what happened to the rest of the wolves. His curiosity perked up a bit more, wondering what had happened within the pack to cause this. He nodded, agreeing that major decisions should be made by the pack... at least, for now. He heard Fran speak and waited for Zelda's response to her before starting, "I am a healer-"

Vaarak interrupted, "He's very good! He's healed all my injuries when I was younger and has helped many others along our travels, and-" "We don't need to know all those details, Vaarak." He playfully placed a paw on his brother's head. "I only fight when needed, and I'm fine with any other positions that need knowledge and experience.

"Vaarak is still too young to be in a serious fight, but he does well enough hunting and doing odd jobs. I am currently training him as a fighter, as this has been his desire. He needs more maturing before it's clear what other positions he can handle."

Vaarak looked at his brother, shocked that he would mention a possible later rank as a fighter of sorts. Balthier never found fighting enjoyable, and it was clear by some of his actions. Most wolves would interpret it as not being able to fight well. But, Vaarak had watched his brother turn the tables, because he could handle himself in a fight well enough. It was through those experiences that the older of the brothers learned to try to ignore the option of fighting, even as a last resort. Balthier's skills haven't diminished much, Vaarak noticed, due to their spars, but he was still sure he lost some of his edge due to the lack of danger in their practices.

He looked at Link, though, realizing he never heard him speak. He had wanted to ask him a question earlier, but Balthier, able to sense when his brother was about to ask a tactless questions, had made Vaarak promise not to bother the wolf too much, although it was clear he wouldn't know the answer to the question, either. So he sat now, allowing his brother to speak for him, and wondered, bound by his promise.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Zelda watched as some emerged but as she guessed not all of them came.It was sad on how this pack had fallen on hard times. Without an alpha the structure had become disjointed so many discontent and more likely to wander. Not that she blamed any of them. Smiling at those that came, Baltheir and Vaarak and nodded her head to them. Then Eirwyn came and her smile became broader. She had not seen the fem for some time but she knew that she had still resided within the territory. It was hard when Song left and she knew even worse for her sister.

Glancing over at Link she was glad of his prescence. Their sibling bond was probably stronger than was traditional but it was something she cherished. Seeing that this was probably all who would come, or at least respond to her howl she began speaking.

"Welcome everyone." Her words were soft and sincere. "As you can see our pack has fallen into a bit of shambles since our last alphess's untimely demise..." her thoughts trailed of there but she pulled a more enthusiastic note into her tone. "And as it seems to be occuring more and more often for the time being I shall be the head of the pack, though I wil not make important decisions without a collective vote. I thought perhaps since our heirarchy is a bit out of place we could start by giving out some proper ranks. So please tell me of the ones you wish and I shall tell you if that will suit you." Finishing with a nod she looked about seeing who would step up first.

-Sheik
Nodding at those who came, Link's mind wandered to Cinder and tried to imagine that she was fairing well. Though he could not help have an anxious knot in his stomach. He knew not how well Damean's word was. Looking at his sister he smiled. He was lucky to have such a wise sibling. A sigh rose from his throat and a small squeak was emitted. Though no one was bound to notice. Since his 'incident' he was prone to make strange noises. He hoped for one day the ability to have his voice back. How he longed to howl to the heavens. He had spent some time by himself practicing his vocals and he thought that he was improving. Fur had almost covered the worst of his scar on his throat but he cared not about the scar.

How he would tear that foul, traitorous bi.t.ch. apart if he ever saw her again. Evon..he snorted at the thought of her name. Thinking about that put him in a but of a foul mood so he just rested his head on his mitts in silent angst.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 pm

eirwyn-1.jpg picture by megan_starr9
'How long will this last? Answer me truthfully, I have to know. How long?' She could still remember the smile he gave her, his eyes gentle, but trained upon her. In them his sincerity was complete.

'Until time itself is meaningless.'

Eirwyn sighed, eyes closed, the scene playing through her head as she lay among the trees. How she missed Wes, his constant presence having been taken away from her a year ago. Murdered by their own kind, another pack. Powerhungry and unwilling to let such a small detail as life get in their way. Just like man. She hated humans almost as much as she hated dark wolven, both coming from the same mindset. They took what they wanted, and if something got in their way, the removed the problem without a second thought. Both were barbaric.

Then again, was she any better? Her anger made her strong, that was true, but did it push others away? Was that why Song left?

She stood up, shaking out her pelt. Those thoughts would get her nowhere, for the blame was not hers to bear. Besides, Song was probably better off now. Eirwyn turned, her silver gaze pointing in the direction from which she had come. A soft howl reached her ears, a summons to her and the rest of her pack. She smiled at the familiar tone. It was Zelda. She began to lope back, her strides long and easy, built to cover long distances effortlessly. She had taken to wandering lately, running the territory more and more alone. She felt more peace when she was by herself than around others. Still, she wouldn't even consider leaving. This was her home now.

In a short time she had reached the locations which Zelda had chosen for a gathering point. Though there was no alpha/alphaess at the moment, Eirwyn thought that Zelda should have the position. She respected the fem, but she figured that Zelda would have already taken the position had she wanted it. Sooner or later someone would step up and take up the role, but until then, it was the advisor's orders that she would obey. Silently she waited, ears alert for the coming speech.

Last edited by Starrlight on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:49 am

Balthier looked at Vaarak, who was at one of his rare times of silence. He's growing up, at least... he thought. At the moment both were a short ways from the others, having decided to have some brotherly time together. "You like it here, don't you?" he suddenly asked.

The younger wolf turned to look at his brother, driven from his thoughts. Even he was surprised at how he wasn't running around like he probably would have. Vaarak nodded, "It's really nice. I don't ever want to move, ok, Brother?"

As he was about to respond, he heard Zelda howl, which drew his attention. "No, we're not going to move. Back then, it was due to their foolishness that out birthhome was in danger. At least if danger came here, all of these wolves would probably be more readily prepared and not take any sign of danger lightly." He stood up. "We're being summoned, though, and it best not keep them waiting." He started to walk, Vaarak following. He sat a short distance away from Zelda and Link, saying "Hello." Vaarak trotted next to... around his brother, now hyper since the pack was being summoned. When his brother sat down, he remained standing and said, "Hi! How you guys doing?" Balthier nudged his brother lightly as Vaarak was about to say more, and was pleased that his brother got the messages and sat down, too.

Fran couldn't help but look towards Balthier and Vaarak once before turning back forward. She was still seated nearby Odin, who seemed to be getting along well with Sparrow. It was nice seeing pups interact again, reminding her of her own childhood. Then a howl broke the silence, and he turned to face the direction it came from. "Well, I guess this means we're having a meeting right now." She motioned her head in a 'lets go' sort of gesture towards Zelda. She waited the others, though, to see if they would head that direction immediately.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Zelda sat on her haunches and looked about. She was worried about the condition of the pack. There hadn't been a stable leader since Moon had died and she felt saddened by such a fact. Sighing she eyed her brother who had been moping about since Cinder had left, trying not to look worried. But he was foolish to think that he could hide it from her. While she did not think that Link's bond with Cinder extended to a higher intimacy than friendship she knew that it was just not friendship itself. Mulling over it for a moment her eyes flicked over briefly to some others who were relaxing. There were so many new faces. The little pups Odin and Sparrow. Balthier and Vaarak. Snowflower and Fran. She enjoyed it though. They were young and kept the pack growing. Holding up her muzzle she let loose a short howl calling the wolves to her. Someone had to take up the mantle of leading the pack, at least for the moment.

\"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...\"
-Sheik
Laying near his sister with his head on his paws he was humming a childhood lullaby to himself. Yes of course he was worried about Cinder but not so worried that it was killing him. But it was still driving him crazy. The only other wolfess he had ever worried about was his sister and most of the time she was in the immediate vicinity. Glancing at her now she seemed preoccupied as usual. He followed her eyes to look at the newer additions to the pack smiling at the sight of pups. It was a good sight and he hoped that there would be more in the pack soon. He liked pups.

Not bothering to move when Zelda howled he continued to hum the lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35