Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:

Go down 
+16
Lunar_Rand
(.kippy.)
WolfsRain89
Ruffian
White wolf
Hendaron
__silvers__
_Sensable_
jordymerrill
Shadowed
FoSsY
EDITOR
Moohn
Starrlight
akkanatrum
Silent
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
akkanatrum
Junior Admin

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-12

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Blade smiled at Damean. He was curious. "I'm not surprised you don't know my name. I'm Blade, and this is mate, Petra. As for your questions, the Damean they're talking about is who we named you after. Black Pearl and Harama are two other packs. Gladiator is a wolf who lives off and on the lands, and has been helpful, for the most part, when he does come in contact with us. Jabbar is the name of ours- the one we're planning to move back to soon." He paused before answering the last set of questions. "Akira is the leader of another pack, sister to Akiko. Dracul was the leader of a clan, but another has taken his place, so you don't need to worry about him." He wasn't sure how much information to give the young Damean, but he figured this was detailed, yet vague enough for now.

OOC: Kinda rushed, I need to go somewhere now. Might give Kippy something to reply to, though XD
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Damean was taken up by Rawbones quickly and set before two more familiar scents. He didn't look at them right away, his eyes trained on Rawbones and Akiko who still looked frightfully angry. His pup auds perked forward when Rawbones spoke listening to him talk about someone named Jabbar. When Blade spoke he turned and looked at him with soft eyes. "Yes. I remember you, and you" he said looking to the fem by his side. "I remember Rawbones, Akiko, and the wolf with the weird face markings, and you, and her, and...someone else but I don't think she's here. I remember her voice though" He turned as another wolf came into the clearing, setting down a pup by him then stalked off to the group. "Hello! I'm Damean, and this..." he looked up at the two wolves. "What are your names?" he asked softly feeling slightly embarassed about having to ask. His head turned though as the wolf spoke his name and he stood up listening intently.

His head was confused and he looked back at his two new wards when the pup was taken by the same brute who had come. "Why was he talking about me, defenading me? And he almost died?. And who is Gladiator, I like that name, and Black Pearl, and Hamara?" Damean looked from Blade and Petra in question hoping they'd help him out now. They were family too, he could feel it in his bones, deep down he trusted them. "And Akira and Dracul?" He paused gathering his information. "Oh! They're scouts too! If I'm a scout, then they're scouts as well" he smiled wagging his tail knowing he had gotten it right though he was very wrong on his information provided in his own brain.

"So does this mean we get to go home then. Or do we have to wait for the other pup scouts to come and look over the lands too. I only got over there, and then he showed up, and... now we're here" he smiled at them knowingly and waited for some answers about his little observations, statements more like it...though he needed to be corrected.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm

He moved gracefully through the lands. He knew the bru would be here, and he knew there was nothing else the wolves of Jabbar could do against Curse. He had heard her call, and had hoped she wouldn't bring herself to take over someone elses lands like she had tempted against Akira. His mouth carried a pup carefully and safely with him as he entered the lands of Midnight Meadows coming upon the gathering group. "Gladiator" he said coming upon the group and setting the pup down semi near another black one. "Before you take action upon them let me go first to try and change her mind. I am her mate, hopefully I'll have some reseolve over her" He wasn't too sure and these wolves could probably tell. He was still hurt by her, greatly of calling him a shame to the pack of Midnights. It was one thing to have come from Dracul if he had said that, but Curse... not only a new leader to the clan but his own mate.

Pichtra looked at the Jabbar wolves and smiled semi to them. "He's right, and you know it too. It sucks that they are so crazed right now specially with Sins in his mind state to roll with this. It wont turn out well for any of you. The whole reason we reside in Muerta is to aid Muerta, that is our home, not where we came from. We train there and come here. Just like Gladiator belongs to Jabbar, it is his home. I had seen Dracul loose his mind a couple times here and there but he always remained loyal to Akira and she always aided us fairly. Damean had treated Gladiator with what was right when he left but let him come back as did you without killing him but now, this group of Midnights is, well it is different and it seems we can't find loyalty with any pack just our own breed." Pichtra sighed. He never spoke so much in his life, what was wrong with him. He shook his head and turned towards Akiko who he knew watched the pack for now.

"I ask that if I fail...call in your sister... Curse has made strife with her as of late and...well I fear that if I do fail you could all very well too. Don't get me wrong you are fair fighters and a strong family but... we're unfair and we're not strong as a family just strong as a breed how we are now. I know Damean called into the Black Pearl. I know he called into Hamara... it is up to you to gather forces if you must. Muerta is a proud place just like Jabbar. Hamara is weak in numbers but they have a warrior there and the Pearl. Small in numbers big in heart just like you. It's a shame that Damean's pack had been the only ones to see this..." He smiled and nodded to them in all regal manor. A king of a clan nodded then tilted his body more into a bow and felt himself back up in respect. "I shall take my leave now. I will try... I will try my hardest, give me a nights time to travel and feed incase anything happens to me I must defend myself. But other then that, I'd send out for aid... anyone wolf and every wolf willing and able to help." With that Pichtra turned towards his pup he guarded and picked her up softly and with as much love as he could. His daughter was taking care of this pup thus he must too... He'd have to ask Curse about the whelp, if maybe she could go home, who knew what was going to happen with upcoming events. His eyes fell on Gladiator and he nodded with the pup in his mouth. "Take care brother and good luck" he moved switfly back to the lone lands. He would feed himself and the pup, then go to Curse... he only hoped that Akiko would listen and send for aid. In Midnight Meadows. Pearl. Everywhere. Even if he didn't fail, the numbers they would have would make anyone back down. The numbers they'd have in Damean's name...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Gladiator growled at Akiko something he has never done before. His fur stood on end as he stood there letting her yell "You where there when he died you watched me tear at the very wolves I watched grow up. Wolves I had trained" He pushed closer to her "I knew nothing all I knew is that Damean let me come home to you to Jabbar. Many times I picked you over them and yet you question my loyalty." His white blue crystals turning a deep royal blue. He was hurt and angry with her " I defended Damean with my life which I almost lost if you can't remember let me remind you... I fought them two of them as another killed him. Then I followed you to Muerta mountains to make sure you were safe." He stopped taking pinning his ears back in annoyance. He ignored her now for she was upsetting him more then what he ever imagined she could do. He looked at Rawbones " When I left Bloodeye and Zai where taking the lead on Jabbar, but as I left I saw 9 Midnights making there way to the center. Soon after I heard Curse's howl of claiming the territory. We are looking at maybe 12 wolves with the others that stayed." Gladiator looked at the pup that sat close to petra and blade. He looked like his father same everything. He tipped his head to whelp then turned his attention to Akiko. "Midnights can take on alot they fight till the blood is drained of them and will tag team if needed. We need more numbers..." He sighed changing his form "My loyalty has always been to you Akiko I left because my brother needed my help but I came home to you. He is gone now and the clan is running wild under Curse's rule. They need to be either terminated or set back into submission." Gladiator looked at her waiting to see her answers. "There is a way that we can surprise them... The cave we use to reside in is hidden there is a path threw Muerta that will lead us there. It's tough terrain due to the rocks but it is possible"....
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:40 pm

He eyed the exchange between Akiko and Gladiator, and was about to step forward when Rawbones acted first, promptly placing little Damean right between he and Petra. Deciding to leave it to him unless the situation got worse, he crouched down next to the pup. "Hey, Damean. It'll be ok. She's only trying to protect you and the pack, but I think this case is a slight misunderstanding. She'll be fine in a bit." To help him calm down a bit, he gently nuzzled his cheek in the most comforting way he could manage for a moment, and said, "Do you recognize our scents, Damean?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:00 pm

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 RawbonesBRN

Rawbones smiled as he watched the whelp, feeling at peace although he knew what lay ahead. He stood up stiffly as little Damean suggested he try some of the meat. He knew, of course, what it tasted like, but he would humour the whelp. He took the remains of the rabbit and went back to his resting place where the pup joined him, succumbing to his puppy tiredness. Rawbones nibbled at the rabbit meat while the young one slept, the normal twitchings of sleep and dreams obvious in his little body. He wondered what the boy dreamed of. He was disappointed when Damean awoke almost frantic, and pleading to be back with the rest, just in case... Rawbones wished the youngling did not need to fret, but things would be put upon this young boy's shoulders that would set him on a much different path than that of any ordinary whelp.

Standing again, Rawbones nudged the whelp. "Let's go then," he rumbled, his voice low. He had wanted to keep Damean away from the talk of battle and what lay ahead, but it seemed that was futile for now. He kept the pup close to him as he strode back to where the rest of the pack had gathered. He paused as the sound of heavy padfalls reached his ears, and Gladiator appeared before him. He nodded his head to the familiar bru, and was about to answer, but it seemed he had already discovered Akiko's wherabouts. It must have been urgent for him to rush about like he was. Rawbones nosed Damean. "Stay near me," he ordered gruffly. Gladiator didn't seem to be a threat at the moment, he seemed to come bearing news, but as he spoke with Akiko, the femme's tongue lashed harshly at him, and her voice rose for all to hear.

Silver eyes flew wide open, staring at the typically stoic Akiko, her hair standing on end and her voice and teeth threatening the brute in front of her. Shaking himself Rawbones grabbed Damean and rushed over to the pack, placing the pup amongst the paws of Blade and Petra, and came immediately the center of where Akiko and Gladiator stood. He looked firmly at Akiko, having never seen her like this unprovoked. "Akiko, get a hold of yourself!" he commanded, glancing at Gladiator then back to the ivory femora, "We are preparing to go into battle, and we need you to keep your head on straight!" He wished he didn't need to remind her, but clearly something had set her off beyond reasoning. He stared at her, trying to get her attention, hoping her hateful gaze would be torn from Gladiator and directed at him, where perhaps she would regain her cool. "If Gladiator has news about Jabbar," he went on, "Then we need to hear it."

He looked to the old warrior once more. They had been packmates for many seasons, and he was glad to see the Midnight brute here, even though his presence seemed to rip at Akiko. Giving a dip of his head, he hoped that their Betess would remain calm enough to at least hear Gladiator's news. "Please," he urged the brute, "Tell us anything you know. We need to return to our home, and soon." Standing still, he did not move from his position, though his muscles were tensed should he need to stop Akiko from lunging at Gladiator. He knew the brute could take care of himself, but there was no need for him to be attacked in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Damean's eyes grew wide as a white brute came running up. He yipped a little and backed into Rawbones quickly his heart beginning to beat faster and faster as the rushed brute's deep voice came flowing out before he left. His orbs danced watching the white wolf heading towards a gathered group which was his family. His tail began to climb and he watched them slighty looking at Rawbones for some kinda of answer to what was going on when Akiko began to yell. His eyes grew wide again and he opened his mouth. She looked bigger, so that's what the hair standing up was for. "oh no!" he felt scared, he felt in a panic and he wanted to rush forward but his puppy legs were frozen in fear.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm

As it was right they followed, her pack, her friends, her family. They would not break faith with each other for as long as they lived. Stopping a short distance away she turned to face them. Her eyes turned to an intense emotion, one that saw the carnage of the usurpers and the blood of traitors. Her tongue ran over her teeth as she moved her gaze amongst the wolves, landing lastly on Serenity. Gaze flicked over to Aladar who joined them at last. She approved of his match with Exodus and it was obvious he made her happy. "The time for idling is over, Damean Junior has been well cared for and we will now be able to leave him so that we can take back our lands." She could see Rawbones in the distance with the small pup, disappearing every so often in the woods. "We do not know how many wolves no occupy the are. I propose we sent a scout, someone who is fast." Eyes flicked to Petra for a moment. The fem may not like to fight but she could still be used for their plans. "Once we determine how many wolves are there we shall decide how to proceed. If more wolves are necessary than I have-" Her words flew to the air as she saw a large ivory form sauntering towards them.

All of her muscles constricted, she was frozen with anger, the state of inactivity was a rarity in itself. Gladiator brought them news...bad news about Jabbar. He was a Midnight, a Midnight had slain Damean... Lunging forward she snarled, a bark bursting from her throat. "How dare you!" She snapped, her fur had risen and she continued to growl. "Did you know Gladiator?" Another pause, the blood stained fur of Damean flashed through her mind, Jaded's cold body in the den. "DID YOU KNOW!?" Her chest was heaving, her mind going black with anger. Midnights had killed them. It was their fault...THEIR FAULT..."ANSWER ME!" Her voice was cracked, anger and insanity bordering on the edge.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:17 pm

The large ivory males ran like never before. There forms stretching equally as they raced to send the word. Gladiator was up front massive mitts hitting the ground with amazing force. They had got here in half the time they had planned. He could smell her. He could feel her there. The scent of her boosted his adrenalin sending the male faster into the lands. White blue crystals scanning the area searching for the wolves he called his family. Then the site of them sent him into a skidding stop. He turned sliding as he did almost losing his footing. Archillis his nephew made the turn with ease following close behind as the pair entered into a trot as Gladiator made his way up to Rawbones. He gave the brute a little nod. "Where is Akiko?" But before the brute could answer he spotted her. He moved to her completely ignoring the whelp they all watched. "My dear, I have bad news about Jabbar."He was panting still and took the pause to take the time to catch his breath. He could feel himself wanting to whimper for her attention but he stopped sitting in front of her with only cold signs. Even his tone held no emotion, but all he wanted was to feel her next to him. Not now you fool was all he could say to himself. Now was a time of business. The future of Jabbar depended on the wolves that remained here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
jordymerrill

Number of posts : 4
Pawprints : 8
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Bringers nose twitched, he sniffed several times.He felt as if he wasn't alone but he probably was but for all he knew someone could be lurking in the shadows or right behind him.Maybe a enemy wolf ready for attack.He was a good attacker and could defend himself but where was the others.He was definitely alone he thought.Well,if i am alone i guess I could practice some fighting moves.He kicked with his back legs scratched up some sticks and bit at the air and finally ended with a mix of all three.Yahoo!(laughs)Then he ran off licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Cinder

Cinder smiled at Link softly. "Navi.." she said and nuzzled the tiny silver female pup and her eyes blinked open. The pup grumbled because her warm playmate was gone, though her father was tending to fetching him back at the moment. Cinder's silver eyes watched Link leave and return and she thumped her tail for him. "We should get some air." she said and nuzzled his neck softly when he came close enough then nudged Navi. She felt the need to be out and keeping an eye on Damen Jr. Though he was not of her loins she felt as if he were, it gave her anxiety to have him out of sight.

Navi

Her black nose twitched and she scrambled for the den entrance. Mother had given permission and she wasn't about to wait for her to change her mind. Cinder had been a bit over protective of the whelps since....well the whole endevor. She pulled herself out of then den and then shook out her pelt in the sunlight and sneezed. Where did Damean go? She wondered. She could smell him but...She flicked her ears back. "Ma...Daddy?" she called behind her. "Where is Damean?" she asked and blinked puppy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:41 am

A mission. Damean looked up slowly from his warm pillow, Rawbones, and sniffed at the air. He could smell something but then again there were alot of 'somethings' around for him to smell. "What is that?" he asked slightly excited when a warm sour like smell hit his nares. He wagged his tail and stepped into the brush away from Rawbones. "Ew." he said softly but sniffed it again. His mind was telling him no but his stomach grumbled a little bit at the thought. What a strange place this was that Rawbones showed him.

His little teeth grabbed onto a bit of the fur and he yanked back hearing it rip he let go checking to make sure he didn't mess up. It was automatic reaction for his tongue to slip out from his mouth and taste what was on his lips. Blood. But damn was it good. The whelp took to eating a bit of the rabbit, not having a huge stomach yet not even half of it was needed for him. He grabbed ahold of the skin he tore and began to pull the rest of the kill towards Rawbones, growling and huffing with his efforts until they both broke free of the bush and he pulled it closer and closer. "I funno fwhat eet iff" Damean said in a mouth full of fur and he let go smiling at Rawbones. "But it's good, you should try some" he laid himself next to Rawbones nuzzling his face into his fur. He had licked his lips clean several times and with a packed full belly as much as a pup could muster and a few yawns later he was sound asleep in the old mans stomach, curled up, warm, protected, and dreaming softly...

They were running, all of them. His body was bigger and he felt so strong next to his family. They were all older though, and it saddened his heart for he felt this was their last run together. Though the grass they ran in was green, the sky blue, and any other flying creature around them seemed happy there was a tension to the area that made Damean alert as he ran with his pack. Just then his feet shrunk, his body shrunk and he fought to keep up with them. He called out but none of them turned around, and then before he could say another single word a black cloud came upon his family leaving him behind. There were bellows of pain and agony. Damean stopped running and called out for Rawbones and Akiko but they didn't answer. He felt eyes all around him but none came to his side. They were all fighting, and were so busy trying to go home. He had to help them go home. He ran forward, trying to get into the cloud of wolves but something held him back and he cried out for all of them. He knew them by name and he called them all home to him. He didn't want them to go into this place it was dark and scary. Another few moments later and a deep red puddle swam towards his feet and he felt his heart pounding in his head. He didn't want to look up but had to and his family stood there, bleeding, asking for his help now...

Damean's head shot upwards when his dream came to the point of helping and he looked around. It was slightly darker out and he whimpered a little. "Rawbones, can we go back please..." he felt himself shake and he stood up nosing the brute roughly. "I wanna go back please, with everyone else. Incase" he didn't want to finish it, incase they needed his help but he couldn't no matter what they asked because he was too small to do anything. He wanted to be bigger now like in his dream when he ran with them all. He sat close to Rawbones looking around twitching here and there catching all the sounds around them. He needed to get big and get big fast, he couldn't let them go and fight all the bad guys like that alone... he smiled inside himself though thinking of the bad guys. There were no bad guys. The bad ones chased his family off their lands but they'd get them back... he'd be home for real and Akiko would want to play and so would everyone else. They'd all laugh and play together in their lands...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 am

Petra nodded in agreement with Blade. There was no use in her involving herself in the fight when she had no skill in the area, while she could be using her stronger points to help her packmates. She watched with a smile as Damean came 'sneaking' out of the den, moving over to the scents that were most familiar to him, though he had never seen any of the Jabbar wolves before this point. She perked her ears and hints were made toward the need to plan their homecoming. She watched as Rawbones ushered away Damean Jr to distract him, out of earshot of the adult-talk. Petra flicked her tail over Blade's side invitingly, then followed after Akiko; she couldn't wait to hear the plan and the signal to set things in motion. This place was peaceful and welcoming, but it was not their home, and they needed their lands back.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:28 am

He nodded at Petra's reply, saying, "I'd actually rather you not fight this one, if I can be selfish enough to say. If some of the midnight breed are still there, they'd make the fight worrisome if they were still there." He heard Akiko's bark, and looked towards the brothers. "Maybe we'll see one another again," Blade added, and turned to walk towards the rest. As he got closer, he looked at little Damean more closely, who was talking to Rawbones. He turned back towards Akiko, telling himself not to get too close to the young pup yet. If Damean Jr. were to approach him, it'd be a different matter, but for now, he had good parental figures. In his mind, he took it upon himself to not build a strong emotional tie until after their fight to reclaim their lands were over. He wasn't sure if anything would happen where such a bond would interfere, but as long as the pack prevailed with Damean alive, he'd be satisfied.

He followed as Akiko got up to walk elsewhere, away from earshot. His posture was attentive the whole way, eager for action.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Rawbones smiled as Damean took in all the information, a curious student who not only learned well but had ideas of his own filling his mind. His grin widened when the pup vowed to be a scout and to protect everyone. Rawbones had always held the rank of a scout, a spy and assassin. But greater things were in store for this pup, he would find out one day. And he seemed to already know he'd grow up big and strong.. it was too bad he didn't know his father. He would have been impressed, and likely would have wanted to grow up to be just like their old King, Damean. As the pup turned with his little hackles raised, Rawbones didn't have time to answer his question, for he became on the alert and stepped in front of the whelp. Damean would soon learn on his own to associate his reactions with what was happening. And he was right to be cautious.

However, the wolf that appeared in front of them was a friendly, and Rawbones relaxed a bit, though he never fully put down his guard. Not around the pup. As Aladar spoke to him, Rawbones nodded his head then looked to the pup. He would otherwise be with Akiko in council but somebody needed to watch Damean for the time being, as he'd been too full of energy to just put away in the den once more. Rawbones had taken on the job without thinking twice. He looked to Damean as he had a little outburst, and he shook his head. Rawbones nipped his scruff as he started his little countdown. "There's no need to get upset, little one," he stated gruffly, "When you are scouting, this is what happens, you find things. And you deal with it accordingly."

He looked back to Aladar now who held up his kills, explaining why he hadn't arrived any sooner. He smirked as the male commented on how quickly Damean was learning, and nodded as he winked. Rawbones would make sure the pup sniffed out the rabbit and had a taste. He looked to Damean as the pup smiled up at him, seeming proud that he'd sent off Aladar, yet still annoyed that he'd been 'interrupted'. Chuckling, Rawbones nodded in acknowledgement to what Damean had done. "Yes, you did well sending him away like that," Rawbones praised him, "That's part of a scout's job. If you find somebody, then you have to see what they're up to, and where they're supposed to be."

He tilted his head as the pup sniffed the ground then looked up at him, asking him if this was where they belonged. So the pup had noticed. What a sharp young mind he had. Rawbones shook his head. "No, this is not our home," he informed the youngling, "Violent wolves came to our home in Jabbar Junayd, and they caught us off-guard. They chased us out and took so much from us..." He trailed off, not wanting to be the one to break the news about Damean's real mother and father, how they had been killed by these heartless, scummy wolves. Instead, he let a fiery light shine through his old, silver eyes. "We are planning a counterattack," he told the pup, though he figured he might not quite understand it, "We will send those bad wolves away, just like you sent Aladar away. But there will be fighting - teeth flashing and blood spilling. We will be successful though, and then we will bring you back home with us, where we all belong."

It was perhaps a bit much for a young pup to comprehend, but he would see the results of Jabbar's efforts, to get rid of Evander and rid their rightful lands of traitors. For now, however, he needed to stay here with Cinder and Link where it was safe. It was just then that he noticed little Damean drifting off. Perhaps the young one hadn't heard a word he'd said. Rawbones shook his head and then gave a shrug. This had been a big day for the pup, and he didn't realize if he'd pushed the young one too far already. The pup leaned into him, an almost continuous flow of yawns parting his jaws. Rawbones flopped down right beside the pup, allowing him to lean on him like a soft nest, though his pelt was rather ragged. Rawbones glanced to the bush where Aladar had left the rabbit, then looked to Damean. Would he be up to one more challenge before he napped? "Hey," he nudged Damean with his nose, hoping to snap him back to the now for a moment, "Do you smell something tasty nearby? I think Aladar left a little something for you. Can you find it?" Grinning, he waited to see what Damean would do, though he himself didn't get back to his paws.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Damean, breathing heavy but proud he was running so well with Rawbones, nodded his head with each bit of information. "Know the lands" he stopped moving and looked around, reaching his head up to see farther though it was of no use for the bushes were right infront of him. His mouth opened and he yawned slowly, finishing by shaking his head. A first adventure and for some reason the pup felt he was tired out to fast. "I will do that. Protect everyone, and be a scout. I can. Just you wait and see. I'll grow up and be big and strong just like..." he paused not knowing how to answer that last little statement. Black litte auds twitched and he looked around. "What's that" his attention was drawn to the left and he stood. "And why do I do that" he questioned looking at the hair on his back, or trying to, as it began to stand up. He felt bigger this way and turned back towards the noises coming forward. A wolf? He could smell it, but it had another scent and Damean felt his rump push into Rawbones as he backed up a little puppish growl coming from his mouth.

His eyes grew wide as the bush before him shook and a black wolf came out and huffed. He had been running like he had with Rawbones. "Rawbones, something is wrong. Why are you not around Ak-" his eyes fell on Damean Jr. and he understood. "Well look who came from the nest" he smirked and looked at Rawbones giving him the look all the other's had said mentally. Damean. "Can you feel that change?..." he was brief on his words and then nodded. "I'm learning to scout and you're messing it up!" Damean spoke up facing the brute full on his chest puffed out and ready to speak some more. Aladar pulled his head back and perked his ears letting his mouth turn upwards just the smallest of bits. His eyes flashed to Rawbones and he raised a brow as if saying 'good luck with him, he's like his father and you know it already' and he bowed his head.

"I'm sorry to have interupted young master learner of the arts, if it is you're grace to forgive me I will be on my way" The brute looked at Damean with pleading eyes and tried not to smile again. "You have till three or I'll send Rawbones on you. One. Two." But Aladar took the warning and turned reaching down and grabbing two rabbits. "I got these on my way in, it's why I didn't arrive earlier. I thought someone would like to eat it but he's learning on his own." He winked at Rawbones, there was one more in the bush for Damean if he so chose to eat it. But with that Aladar was off into the thick woods heading towards the main lands where he knew a new mother would want to feed and Exodus maybe as well...

Damean snorted when the black wolf left and he turned towards Rawbones with the biggest smile. "See. I sent him off. I'm scouting and he ruined it. Now. We have to focus all over again." it was more he who had to refocus but his mind didn't comprehend that. His nose touched the ground and he took in a deep scent of the brute who left and the brute who stayed along with the other foot falls that had come and gone. Another yawn and he looked up at Rawbones. "We don't belong here do we?..." his voice was submissive but he knew. The scents of other wolves were strong here but none of his what felt like family, were stronger then when they were next to him, no everlasting imprint like some other wolves he smelt here... His body slightly shook with a cool breeze and he brought himself closer to Rawbones and sat down leaning into him. His mouth opened again and he yawned, little eyes watering with the yawns now. He didn't really need an answer for his mind was going slightly blank with the sleepy feelings coming of a nap...

Aladar went as fast as he could into the main lands coming up to the rear of the gathering wolves. His head switched to the den and he laid a rabbit outside. "For the mother..." he smiled to the dark hole and then chased after the group coming up behind Exodus and smiled. "Nice weather were having" he smiled as she nipped him on the shoulder and saw the rabbit licking her lips. She looked at him and he moved to the side, dropping it in the brush for later and then went back following the wolves. Serenity was behind them and he kept looking back giving the brute a smile before looking forward again. "Akiko will speak I take it...good, it's about time we go getting their home back." he smiled at the wolf next to him, the wolf he loved and licked her on the cheek. "And you can finally relax" She smiled and licked him back then hushed him, this was war council and love wasn't needed right now, just clear minds and strength...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 am

Rawbones smirked at Damean's questions. It seemed he did not have to answer the question about what Akiko was to fill him in on later. The boy was already off on another thought, wondering curiously at the task he'd assigned them. To scout. "As a scout, you have to take in every detail of the lands," he explained to the excited pup, "You have to use all of your senses and store all of the information within your mind." That was the basics of it, though there was much more purpose to scouting as well. "A scout has to be stealthy at times, if he is near another pack's territory," Rawbones said, "His senses must be sharp and well-developed. You have the responsibility of watching for dangers to keep the pack safe, and making sure nobody has tried to claim parts of the packs' territory. Being a scout is very important, you know."

He was trying to keep the pup occupied by giving him lots of information, and making it seem like such a cool and interesting thing, important too. That way he could show the boy a couple things, let him learn about things and explore, and in the meantime, the plan to recapture Jabbar would be in motion. So while Damean got a lesson, the pack was getting one step closer to seizing the lands of Jabbar once more. He gave time and let the words sink into Damean's mind, knowing he would soon have many more questions to ask, and he hoped he would be able to answer them all.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:20 am

It was fast and it made a strange noise but he bark playfully up at it before another wolf came. He knew this wolf too, from a smell, but not the white one without any markings, he was strange and had a almost... nervous look to him though he seemed nice enough. It was when Damean was going to ask Akiko a question that he drew back and got distracted by Rawbones ushering him away. "She's going to fill you in on what?" he had heard her words and they were easily forgotten when he mentioned the lands. "Scout. Scout. I can scout, I think. What do I have to do" it was like being with a father... though he knew the wolf in the den wasn't his father, nor the female, these wolves he had been with moments ago felt more like family then anything. His little feet fought to keep up with Rawbone's steps but he was determined. With a little pink tongue sticking from the tip of his mouth he pushed himself onward to keep pace , try and keep pace, with his parental figure. Still wondering in the pack of his mind what a scout was.

Serenity nodded as Akiko told them to move. She lead these wolves... all of these wolves had been driven from their homes in the light of what happened because of his father's planning, his father's rude actions to take away their king and...queen. He had never met them and he felt insanly upset about it deep inside. His white frame moved with the wolves, falling back as more came. So far there were about five he had noticed, and this pack too if that's what came down to it, or if they stayed home... Serenity sighed and kept moving letting the pack move first, he was not apart of their ranks, he felt wrong to move with them, but aiding them he would...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:24 am

Petra looked to Blade, and followed his gaze over to the pack's pup Damean, where he was meeting them 'for the first time'. She smiled, seeing his tiny, fragile little body and puppy tail wagging, knowing one day he would grow strong and powerful just like his father. She hoped that he would have the same values, as well. And he would if the pack raised him right. Damean had always been smart. He may have been different, but he didn't do things foolishly. Wagging her tail, she looked back to Blade, nodding when he said it looked like they were getting ready to go back. "Maybe we should be a part of that too," she suggested, tilting her head, "I probably won't be fighting... it's not my strong part. But I can help the wounded." Silently she prayed that none would get hurt, but that was a slim chance. There were still a few wolves back in Jabbar, and they woudln't get past Evander's group without getting hurt.

She reached out and flicked her tongue across Blade's nose, and nodded her head in the direction where Akiko and Rawbones had gathered, and where Crow recently showed up with another new wolf. "We might as well be with our pack," she said. She looked over to Balthier and Vaarak. "It was nice speaking with you," she said with a genuine smile, then nodded her head and trotted over to the Jabbar wolves. Just then Akiko called them over. So now things were serious. She was going to start planning. Petra padded over with her curved tail slung over her back, cocking her head curiously, wondering how they would pull this off. She smiled lightly to Exodus, then looked to Akiko, ready to follow and hear what thoughts ran through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 am

Akiko watched as Damean assessed the situation, she could see the cogs moving in his tiny little brain. He asked what a pack was and her gaze softened, the corner of her mouth pulling up in the slightest. Pleased that he took comfort in sitting with her she was free to look at Damean Jr without him looking back. How she hoped he would grow to be like his father. Exodus answered his questions of what a pack was and her attention was refocused on the matters on hand. Yes, they needed their pack. Exodus would help them and Akiko expected no less. She saw her fathers compassion in the fem and she merely nodded at the report. There numbers were still relatively low. She could not ask for the aid of Midnight in this battle. This pack had suffered so much and this was something the Jabbar wolves needed to handle. Then as if summoned Crow's bird was overhead, Akiko turned her eyes to the woods knowing the brutes appearance would soon follow.

He emerged a wolf behind him and greeted them. And told them that the wolf was Serenity was Evander's son and there to help. Watching Serenity talk she tilted her head, he eyed Damean Junior and she resisted the urge to growl at the stranger. Helper or no, she didn't trust him yet. He spoke and she nodded, she too did not want to discuss this in front of the pup and Rawbones took the hint to distract the little one. Rawbones spoke to her and she could not help smile "I'll fill you in later."

Turning back to the group she then looked across the clearing to where Petra and Blade were standing. She let out a sharp bark calling the pair over. They would need to go somewhere to talk in private. There were too many wolves around this area. She would need all of her pack here to discuss this. Shooting one last glance at Rawbones she once more met her gaze to Serenity's, cold cerulean eyes measuring him. "I am Akiko and I lead these wolves." Then she rose up and stalked away to lead the wolves elsewhere. "Come." So she stated and she knew they would follow.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 pm

He glanced the group gathered around young Damean Jr. Rawbones was back with another. Was this the Serenity Legend had spoken of, or another wolf? Since he'd come back with Rawbones, he guessed the former. Looking at Petra, Blade said, "They look like they're planning something, doesn't it? Probably wanting to return as soon as possible..." This territory was nice, but he didn't really feel like he belonged despite how friendly Balthier and Vaarak were. Speaking of which, the elder of those two seemed to be listening to him quite intently, almost as if he were curious... almost. His eyes narrowed in thought, trying to recall how many were in the lands when he left. Then again, the group currently here had more firepower... but he remembered that midnight breed. Some had been in Jabbar when he left...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Rawbones nodded, his eyes narrowing with delight as Exodus stated that she would without a doubt aid them in recovering Jabbar. Just has he had expected. She was an honourable young lady. His expression turned slowly to disgust as Exodus spoke of the wolves that sullied their glorious lands, and those who had stayed behind. Bloodeye... Zaiaku... were they to be trusted, or had they sided with the scum that resided there now? There was only one way to find out.

When the young she's golden gaze fell back on him, he watched her, listening intently. He nodded with a smile when she thanked him for sticking to Damean's side, despite all of his decisions. Damean had indeed made decisions that would have turned some wolves against him, but Rawbones and the pack were loyal, and though he'd felt uneasy about it at first, he couldn't be more glad now to see this alliance. When a wolf was young and ambitious, it was easy to cause trouble, but now that he aged, Rawbones realized the value of peace and sanity, and order amongst the pack. It couldn't be like the old days where hot-headed youngsters fought each other for nothing, and wolves killed each other just for the fun of it. Just to say they'd done it.

His attention was taken from Exodus only when a little black cotton ball came running up to him, his beady puppy eyes shining upwards and filled with curiousity. Rawbones lifted his tail and pushed out his chest, trying to give a strong impression of himself to the little guy for the first time. "You snuck out, did you?" he asked, snorting laughter as he saw Link coming out of the den after the pup. Suddenly Akiko was at his side, and he felt more powerful than ever as he looked down at little Damean. He watched as Akiko greeted the pup and lightly scolded him for coming out by himself. Clearly Link had been watching him, but Damean shouldn't have tired to sneak away though. He could do nothing but smirk as Damean then stated that he wasn't alone, and he had many friends, specifically pointing at Rawbones himself. So, the boy took a liking to him, did he? He couldn't help but feel proud.

Rawbones looked to Exodus, knowing what she'd been about to say. He nodded solemnly. It was almost eerie, looking at Damean Jr. Like he had been entirely reicarnated. And they were to raise him up again. What an interesting task at hand. But not quite as pressing as the issue of fighting to get their home back. Now he looked back to Akiko. She was very eager to get home, it was clear. Exodus gave the information on where the pack was, and Rawbones nodded. Then, as if on cue, Crow and Serenity returned. Now where was Aladar? It seemed they could never all be in the same place at the same time. As Serenity spoke, wishing to know what they were up against, he could see the uncertainty about speaking in front of the pup.

Rawbones took the opportunity upon himself immediately and herded the little guy away. He looked over his shoulder straight at Akiko. "It's about time we make our new entrance into Jabbar," he said gruffly, "I'll keep Damean busy while you plan. I'll try to explain to him what's going to happen." He smirked and turned back to the pup. He hoped little Damean would agree to be away from the pack for a moment with him. Rawbones still hadn't had any pups of his own, but he rather enjoyed being around the youth who were curious and eager to learn. He wanted to raise a litter of his own one day, but for now his dedication was to Damean Jr. He nosed the whelp. "Well, wanna go scout the territory with me?" he asked hopefully.

Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Strange yet so insanely peaceful that the brute couldn't help but smile inwardly as he walked next to Crow. Aladar had departed far back saying he was going to find his love and so they didn't argue and just departed. His gaze flittered through the trees catching wolves and marks of other creatures in the lands of Midnight Meadows. Oh it was beautiful... he only hoped that his mother would make it, though her time was so close he didn't suspect she would. A little remorse and a sigh before words were spoken aloud and he looked down at a pup who had pushed himself closer to a smaller white female who stood along side an elder looking bru.

"Choosen to help. I think I had no choice in the matter with you asking and my mother telling me." He smiled at his new friend and looked at the others. "Of course I will help, in anyway I can. I'm a vessel that knows more of this...nasty... from being his spawn... though I've... disowned that fact" he smirked and looked at the two new wolves, Crow, then the pup. "Well well. You look just like a few pups I just met. Guessing you'll meet them some day, they were alot bigger then you, but they sure were cute" His white pelt shook thinking of Mercy and he brought himself up to Crow's level. "I don't mean to rush, but just to know what were up against... maybe" he shrugged and looked down at the pup quickly... he didn't want to talk about this infront of the young lad... Though... if he was Damean's pup like the other three had been, and they all looked so alike, would this young boy have to hear it? Because he'd be alpha...oneday.
Back to top Go down
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Mission accomplished. Well, part of it anyway. Crow trotted with a stoic face back into Midnight territory. He insisted that Serenity walk beside him, hoping to find a friend in the bru. He would let Aladar decide where he traveled with them, be it in line, behind, or ahead. He felt a decent amount of respect for the hessian and didn't try to take too much of a lead around him, though it was tempting to just delve onward without any regards. As he drew further into the terra where the other wolves lay, he noted that Rodion's scent was faded just slightly from their earlier meeting. Seemed he was occupied elsewhere. Not for long, he thought to himself. With a nod of his head he sent the bird before him. It flew off and immediately tracked down Rawbones and Akiko. It flew around them for a moment, alerting them of the returning presence, then took off to find where the alphen currently resided.

Crow looked to Serenity for a moment, just observing his features, and spoke. "This is where we've been staying. The strongest of us anyway. There were a lot of stragglers who just up and left. And of course there were those left behind who joined Evander's ranks." As they approached, he noted Exodus among them and a tiny moving figure. The boy had left the den. His paces quickened, and when they drew close to the group his face lit up in a smile. "Just like his father..." he murmured to himself. He looked between them, nodded with respect. The hessian noted that he was the was the least among them. He held back on fraternizing with the pup right away, focusing his attentions on all of them for a moment, but settling on their leader. "He's chosen to help us," He said with a gentle wag of the tail. Taking a step back, he allowed for the son to reveal himself. "This is Serenity."
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Moohn

Moohn

Number of posts : 472
Pawprints : 817
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:05 am

Rodion chuckled at Zelda's cheeky response, gaze following warmly as she entered. "Still with the formalities? You threw me in a river, surely you can call me by my name by now," he insisted jokingly. As she curled up near the back, he entered, looking for a comfortable space to settle beside her. He squeezed in as closely as he could to her, frame embracing hers tightly. He had noticed her smirk and thought to ask her, but a moment later he also took note of how exhausted she was and refrained. His large frame wiggled slightly as he settled in and rested his chin over her shoulder. It occurred to Rodion that she may have not felt the same as he did. But he was in a bit of a tight spot at the moment and so in a very rare moment of decision allowed himself to let the chips fall where they may.

He lay there in silence for a while. How did he say this to her? Such a good, old friend. And yet he began to want something more. He imagined all the words that could come out of his mouth, how he could just spurt how he felt... but none of it seemed right. He paused for a few moments longer, and the air around them began to heat. It grew heavy and forced itself down on him. He began to realize that he too was growing tired. It had been a long and eventful period. The weight of his head settled at the crook of Zelda's neck and he was ready to drift off. But just before he did so, he passed a gentle lick to the back of her ear and left her to react, cuddling in close. If only everything was this comfortable and simple.

Last edited by BlaqkMoonlight on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://asediado.tumblr.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:32 am

Looking at his mates beautiful face the corners of his mouth tilted up in a half grin. Yes, they did need to name the pup something didn't they? He tried to think about it but met with no success, this just wasn't his sort of thing...sure give him an opponent to fight, a deer to single out he could spit out a plan in a second but to name another wolf? To lay them with the title they would bear the rest of their lives? Perhaps he was thinking too much into it...His ear flicked when Cinder suggested one of the names...Clearing his throat he whispered in a very scratchy tone "...Navi..." Then nodded his head and licked her forehead. Yes, Navi sounded like a good name.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that Damean Junior thought he was sneaky and was creeping out of then. He smiled with one brow raised and touching Cinder's brow with his nose he extracted himself carefully and followed the pup out of the den and was about to draw him back in when he noticed Akiko standing a few feet away. She nodded in his direction that she would handle it and he shrugged and slid back into the den. He motioned outside to Cinder and then lay back down with her. He would not try to interfere with Jabbar's business.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 am

Zelda followed alongside until they arrived on the den, not really minding the chill of the evening. When he offered her first entrance she smiled and tilted her head. "As you wish my alpha." Winking she gave her coat one last shake and slunk inside the den moving to the back so that Rodion could enter. Crouching she yawned, the sudden cut off of light was like a palpable weight and she felt her eyes droop suddenly. All the stress of the pack falling on her and her body finally felt the toll it took on her. Her blue eyes were hidden for a moment and she breathed in the smell of the the hard soil, Tom now lay at rest peacefully in the earth now and she should be happy that it was for the pack he had given himself for. She thought doing that would have made him happy as well. The corner of her mouth pulled up as she thought of the springy older male and pushed back the tears that threatened to spill over. No more sadness, she would be happy for the gifts that his presence had brought her through the years. Opening her eyes again she felt much better, still sad and a little overwhelmed about all the happening but they would get through them, they always did. And now Rodion would come and they would...rest. Yes, they would rest and she would take respite in Fenrir's dream meadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:   ,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB: - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,Wishing on a Shooting Star, :MB:
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next