Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting For Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting For Love - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Coyote turned his head to Mirrors retreating form. “Love ya Mi!” He called, using his nickname for her. He turned and grabbed Intorqueo and Ludio by their scruffs and put them each into a different corner of the den. He piled some rocks in front of them so that they could see over it, but couldn’t get out without an adults help.

He then laid down, feeling Rebel lay down beside him. “Yes Rebel, they didn’t mean too.” He paused at her next question, trying to find the best way to answer it. He decided to answer it as simple as he could. “I can’t see out of my eyes. Everything is black to me.” He let his head rest against the floor as he waited to see if Rebel would say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Rebel looked up at Coyote and smiled. " I hope you get better, Daddy." She smiled and licked him. She yawned and fell asleep. She dreamed while the cool night come apon all the animals in the Lone Lands. Her and Eiji and Intorqueo and Ludio was at the river. Coyote and Mirror was on the bank and smiled at the pups playing. But then wolves attacked everyone, including her. She saw them rip everyone apart and threw their limp bodies in the river. The river was a blood bath. One of the wolves pinned her down and said with red eyes and fire coming out," YOUR NEXT!!!" As the wolf 'bit' her, she woke. She let out a whimper as looked up at Coyote. "Don't ever leave me Papa!" She leaned againist his body as a tear went down from her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Coyote grinned, ‘looking’ down at the young female pup. “Thank you Rebel.” He began to bathe her with his tongue, as Mirror would have usually done. He looked up at the entrance. He was beginning to worry, as Mi had been gone a rather long time for getting herbs. Soon he set Rebel down to let her get her sleep. He went to Eiji and began to bathe him too. When he finished with Eiji, he walked outside, following Mirrors scent. Soon however, he began to feel uneasy about leaving the pups, so he turning back, going as fast as he could. He got back, groomed himself, and fell asleep to.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Mirror knew it had taken her all night to find the right herbs for Rebel. But sadly, during the night, another wolf stole the elk she killed earlier. As she walked,she was wondering what the pups and Coyote were doing? How did Ludio and Interqueo learn their lesson? She would know soon as the den was right ahead.

Mirror looked at Rebel. She was crying. Mi dropped the the herbs next to Rebel and ask quietly," What's the matter, darling?" She didn't like when her children were upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm

He awoke to Rebel crying. “Rebel? Why are you upset?” But before he got an answer, Mirror came in. He knew she would handle it. He walked over to Intorqueo, removing the rocks around her. He licked her several times to wake her up. “Good morning my dear.” Then he walked over to Ludio, removing the rocks that made up his pen. He nudged him a couple times, nudging him to wake him up. “Wake up Ludio.”

Ludio walked up to Rebel. “Are you okay Rebel? Why are you crying?”

Intorqueo ran over to Rebel and began to lick her shoulder and face in a piece offering. “What’s wrong?”

Coyote walked over to Rebel. “Honey, what’s wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Rebel looked at her mother walk in with her herbs. Before long Intorqueo, followed by Ludio and Coyote, walked to her and asked what was wrong.  Rebel looked at everyone and didn't want tell them. She was afraid that she would scare her three siblings. Rebel replied softly to them and said," I...don't want to tell you."

She walked between Coyote's legs and sat outside of the den. Rebel looked in the distance and wondered if it would ever happen. She hoped not. Her parents dying would sadden her forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Coyote followed Rebel. He sat down beside her, trying to think of what to say. “Rebel…” he tried. “I know…” He tried again. He turned his head so it seemed he was looking at Rebel. “You know I’m not good at this.” He gathered his thoughts. “Rebel. I don’t have to see to know your upset. Why won’t you tell me? You can tell me anything, you know. Did you have a bad dream? If so, you can tell me all about it.” He nudged her so that she rolled onto her good shoulder, then onto her back. He began to tickle her in only a way a wolf can. He tickled her stomach with his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Rebel looked at Coyote walk beside her. He asked very calmly, had a couple of mistakes, but he finally got the reply of her walking away. He wanted her to tell what bothered her. He push her on her back and began to tickle her. She laughed and laughed. But when he stopped , her smile went back to a frown. She answered her father saying," It was a dream. A bad dream. Everyone was at the lake. Then dark wolves came and killed you and everyone else but me. The last part of my dream,one of the wolves pinned me down and yelled YOUR NEXT. I woke when he 'bit' my neck. I'm afraid that....it will happen." A tear went down her face and leaned on Coyote. 

"Don't ever leave me, Papa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Coyote sighed as her frown came back to her face after he stopped tickling her. He heard her begin about a dream. He already knew what part of his response would be. He knew that dreams could be scary or fun, and they could be very real seeming. He couldn’t help shudders and shivers as she replayed her dream for him. This dream sounded very dark, and he couldn’t tell what caused it. When she finished, Coyote felt her lean on him. “I’ll never leave you. Where did you hear of dark wolves?” He never mentioned it around the pups.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Rebel looked up at Coyote. He asked her how she heard of dark wolves. She looked out in the distance and said," Sometimes when Mother was asleep, she would mention dark wolves. I guessed that it meant bad wolves too." Rebel sighed as she looked at the herbs she had not eaten yet and looked back at her father. Her dreams were not making any since. There was no dark wolves any near or far from them and neither her mother or father,that she knew of, had enemies. Rebel layed down beside her father and layed her head on her paws in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Coyote sighed. “I didn’t know your mother had dreams about that.” It was more of something he had said to himself, but it was audible. “You are right, dark wolves are bad wolves, just like light wolves are good wolves.” He could smell on her breath that she hadn’t eaten the herbs. He stood, nudging the herbs over to Rebel. “These will make you feel better. You have to take them. For me, please?” He whined. “You’ll feel so much better. Rebel, dear, the dreams are just that. Dreams. Something from your imagination.”
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Rebel looked when Coyote got the herbs. He said that it would help her get better. She was not sure but her father asked her to for him. She nodded andate the herbs. At first, they taste really badly, but after time, they turned out to taste very good. She looked up at Coyote and smiled when he told her about dreams. It was just her imagination. Rebel was believing in a silly dream. A silly dream. She waited to ask him something. "Is it true that when Mother gets some food, Ludio, Intorqueo, Eiji and I are going to eat some?" Rebel didn't know if it was true, but she would find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 pm

OOC: Love your Avatar!

He grinned as he heard her crunching the herbs between her tiny teeth. He knew they would numb and pain, and probably make the healing go at least a bit faster. He hoped her shoulder wouldn’t hurt, he felt it was his fault she got hurt. If he could have seen the pups dog piling her, he could have stopped the injury. He heard her ask about getting to eat meat when Mirror came back with food. He nodded. “Yes, next time me or her gets meat, ya’ll will get to eat some. But let me warn you. Its not like water or milk. Its like the herbs, but softer and more wet.”
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 am

OOC:Thank ya!

Mirror looked at Coyote and smiled. Coyote had a special trait to help other wolves, and she knew she could aways count on him. She walked up to him and licked his back. She walked up beside him and said," I'm going on a quick hunt so we can eat." She walked out and in thirty minutes later, she tracked, hunted, and caught a calf. Mirror dug it back to her den and layed it outside. She barked and said," Coyote! Pups! Breakfest!" She smiled as she saw the pups run out and start eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Coyote turned his head towards Mirror when she licked his back. His ears twitched as she spoke of hunting. He nodded his head, a knowing grin on his face. Once she was out of hearing range, a frown slid onto his muzzle. “God, I miss hunting. Why did going blind have to make me so useless?” With this he slashed the ground with his paw in frustration.

Soon Mirror was back, with what smelled like some kind of calf. He heard her call out that she arrived. He heard the pups tiny paws patter across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Rebel looked out at Mirror and saw a elk she had killed and walked slowly to her. She greeted her wonderful mother with a light lick on her leg. She was feeling better after she had sat down and got everything off her chest. Also, that she realized that dreams were...dreams! Rebel had nothing to worry about. Looked at the dead elk, she sniffed it carefully as if it would jump up and run away. After knowing it wasn't going anywhere, she took a bite of the meat and licked her lips as she tasted the new food. Rebel looked at the others and said to them," This food is great." She munched on it more as Eiji was coming too.

Eiji looked also at Mirror chanting that it was time for breakfast, but he was the last to come out. He had some problems with himself, though he didn't show it. He was feeling like Coyote and Mirror and his siblings were... leaving him out. But he knew if he showed it, they would question him and would make him more sad. He walked out of the den and walked up beside Rebel as she said it was great. Eiji tasted it for himself and he thought it was okay. He licked his lips as he conutined to eat as Mirror walked beside him.

Mirror knew right off the bat that Rebel would love it. She knew that Rebel would also be a sneaky hunter when she grew up. She looked up at Coyote and smiled. Not hunting in a while was probably killing him. He loved to hunt. But as Eiji walked out slowly, Mirror knew that Eiji something was wrong. How could she not; it was her own pup. She let him eat a minute and walked beside him and whispered quietly so no one could hear," Eiji, I need to talk with you for a moment. She grabbed his solf neck and walked him away from the elk and the others. Mirror looked in his eyes and asked in a calm, soothed voice," Dear, what's wrong? Please tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:15 pm

He grinned softly as he heard Rebel’s praise of the food. He sensed Eiji coming out, and he frowned as he realized that he had hesitated before coming to dinner. He heard the sound of more food being eaten by little teeth, and he wondered what Eiji thought of the meal.

Intorqueo rushed out to the meal, and began to gobble the meat down, barely chewing. “Yum!” He squealed before digging in once more.

Coyote smelled a hare nearby, and he crouched low to the ground. He leapt… and …missed, landing in a bush.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

Mirror finally had gotten the facts straight around Eiji. He was feeling left out alot. She had proimised him that the next hunting trip would be the pup and her. Picking up him around the neck, she moved him to the elk and let them conutine to eat. Mirror did so as well. After eating the meat that she had started, and the pups that were done started playing, she saw Coyote try to catch a hare but fall into the brush near him. Mirror walked over to Coyote and helped him up. It was a shame that Coyote was probabily mad about the unsuccessful hunt. She said to Coyote by using supporting words," Maybe next time hon. Come and eat some food please." She walked to the elk so that Coyote could follow using her scent. Mirror hoped that one day, Coyote would be able to hunt and walk on his own. Hope is what that would help. Hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Coyote sighed as Mirror helped him to his paws. He couldn’t even get a stupid hare! “Yeah.” He trotted over to the elk. He dug into the carcass, the blood making his mouth water. He, unlike most wolves, at the stomach, which had the grass in it. Most wolves didn’t like the stomach due to the vegetation in it.

Introqueo laid down on his back, his belly bulging with the fresh meat. He had fur and skin stuck in his teeth, true, but it was worth it.

Ludio batted at the ears of the dead animal, trying to have fun. He sighed, laying down, and then leapt at a butterfly flying overhead.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:23 am

Eiji looked around the area that they all lived in, glad the he was born in this family. He had 2 sisters and a brother. The gray pup looked at Ludio batting the ears of the tasty elk, and then playing with a orange and white butterfly. To Eiji, it really looked like a loy of fun. So, he raced right over the a flower it had landed on, and pounced on it, but not getting it. He started to chase it again. The pup looked at Ludio laying down and spoke to him with fun in his voice. "Come help me. It's fun!" He growled at the butterfly again on a flower, and pounced again, the butterfly still flying away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Ludio paused, watching as Eiji did what he had done moments ago. He leapt in the air at the butterfly, only to miss and land in a bush. He struggled to get out, only to get tangled more. “Help me, Eiji!” He whined.

Coyote heard Ludio’s called for help, and he trotted over. He licked his form a couple times to determine the problem, then began to gnaw off the bush that had caught in Ludio’s pelt.
Back to top Go down
puppylove90766

Number of posts : 7
Pawprints : 15
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:39 pm

A beautiful wolf walked into the clearing, smiling a smiled that would make any male melt. She looked around as her golden eyes sparkled
Back to top Go down
puppylove90766

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Hunting For Love - Page 6 155kvb8

A stunning female wolf walked into the clearing, smiling a smiled that would make any male melt. She looked around as her golden eyes sparkled
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:11 pm

((Excuse me puppylove, but both of our wolves are mates, and they have 4 pups together. I'm sorry, but Coyote and Mirror are mates. Please don't get mad though. You can post another topic and you can find your wolf a loving mate too. Thanks. ))
Back to top Go down
puppylove90766

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:17 pm

OH! Embarassed I'm so sorry!
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm

((It's fine. I would have done that too if I join a new website. ))
Back to top Go down
puppylove90766

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah....Do you know a form that I could rp in right now? Or do I have to make my own?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting For Love
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next