Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting For Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ruffian

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2011-12-04

Hunting For Love - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm

((It's fine. I would have done that too if I join a new website. ))
Back to top Go down
puppylove90766

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah....Do you know a form that I could rp in right now? Or do I have to make my own?
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

Pawprints : 538

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:28 pm

(Sorry I don't but you can talk to CAPO MAV and see. Don't worry see wont bite. Smile )
Back to top Go down
puppylove90766

Number of posts : 7
Pawprints : 15
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Ok, thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 am

Eiji looked at the young, orange butterfly and knew that his brother was watching his every move. The brother seemed to have fun just like him. The bru knew that he was having fun, tons of fun, playing with his brother to get the butterfly and chase it. But as Ludio jumped in the air for one second, a secong faster he was in a real pickle. He had fallen in a twig bush and struggled to get out, as he called for help. Eiji ran over to his brother and got there at the same time as Coyote and Mirror. He watched Mirror help Coyote by telling him where the twigs was. Eiji crawled to Ludio's feet to gnaw it off, because he was short enough to reach his legs.

Rebel layed down beside her mother when she heard a scream of help and her mother run off. She had to do something, but she could not go and help them, risking her broken shoulder. She walked to the nearest flower and grabbed some herbs to stop any bleeding and to heal the cuts, also stop them from hurting later on in the day. She walked back and layed near the spot of where Ludio would lay and she went over to the bush. She would help her brother with her good shoulder and take him near the herbs. She waited for the young bru to come lose of the horrid plant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm

He paused his struggling, so as to not kick Coyote or Eiji on accident. He whimpered as the thorns in the brush yanked out his fur, and scraped his skin. He laid his ears flat as he clenched his teeth, trying not to cry out. Once he was free enough to move without getting hurt, he began to break the twigs with his tiny teeth so he could get out. Though the thorns scraped his lip.

Coyote scowled as he had to have Mirror tell him where the branches were hurting his son, but was also grateful, as he would never be able to get them off on his own.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 pm

(Rebel is going to sleep for a while. So I can work on Eiji's personailty and other stuff. (: )

Hunting For Love - Page 7 Mirror

Mirror watched as Rebel went in the den to sleep. That was quite understandable because it was hot this summer and after eating and helping Ludio by gathering herbs. As her little Rebel walked by her, she licked her back to tell her that she wanted to thank her for getting the herbs. When Ludio was out and free, she took the herbs and layed them near the youngster. She nuzzled him to make him feel better that he was out. She sighed as she looked at all of her wonderful pups.

She now knew that soon, atleast in a couple months that the pups would be ready to go out into the world. They was learning skills, like wanting to go on hunting trips and learning teamwork. She wlaked over to Coyote and nuzzled his neck. She yawned slightly and spoke to him in her soft voice. "Our pups are so big. I'm going to hate seeing them go." A tear came to her eyes as she looked at all of her pups. Rebel and Eiji; Intorqueo and Ludio. But she couldn't wait to see them live their lives, the right way.

Hunting For Love - Page 7 EijiBanner

The young bru watched as Ludio nibbled on the herbs that Rebel had brought him. Such a nice sister, he thought to himself. As his other brother was recovering from his fall in the bush, he walked over to Intorqueo and yipped quietly to her, happily and cheerful. "Hey Intorqueo. Wanna go tracking or practise sparring?" He smiled gentle and nuzzled her.

Then he barked and ran around the den twice, exicted to do something ready fun. Before they started sparring or tracking, he walked to the elk and ate a little bit, since he didn't get a good chance earlier, when he was upset. He yawned then walked to a nice shadey spot to stand and wait on Intorqueo. Eiji smiled as he could hear the songbirds singing, and the gentle breeze swaying his tail back and forth.

(Ugh...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 am

Hunting For Love - Page 7 Coyote11

He leaned towards her, licking away the tear. “As will I, but it’s a part of life. We can’t protect them forever.” He said softly, closing his unseeing eyes.

Hunting For Love - Page 7 Intorq10

“How about we do both? One of us could hide, the other tracks, then we spar once we are found?” Intorqueo tilted her head, standing and stretching in preparation for the spars. She followed him, snatching some meat and gulping it down. “Ready now?”

Hunting For Love - Page 7 Ludio10

Ludio finished the herbs, and yawned, stretching out. “Thanks again…” He yawned once more, after thanking Rebel. He laid down, put his head on his paws, and promptly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ruffian

Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Her dream wasn't peaceful...it wasn't funny. It was dark, twisting her mind into pieces. It was making her mind bend, back and forth. The dream started with her mother being shot by a hunter, her dad killed by a bear. Then her vision in the dream went foggy, as her siblings called to her. She growled at them before they was shot to. She run off in the dream, running. Until she saw a pack, which they smelled darkness looming in the air. Mount Muerta. She howled as she ran down the hill. Then she woke. She looked outside, her mother and father talking. Eiji and Intorqueo playing. She growled to herself as her mom looked at her. Mirror spoke to Rebel, scared of what has become of her daughter. "R..Rebel. What happen? Are you okay?" The young femme snapped at her mother, watching her step back in shock. "NO! I will never be okay. I don't belong here with you pure wolves. I'm a dark wolf now, momma!" She looked at her siblings, Eiji mostly, as he looked at her in shock and fear. She looked to all of them...they looked back. Rebel closed her eyes, then opened them.

She walked down to her father and looked him in the eyes, her hazel orbs seeming to glow by the sunset light. She sighed and spoke in a voice that meant that she was dark. "Father...you was the one that I was moat attached to. I will miss you, but I'm not pure. My mind states that I'm dark and nothing else." She then walked over to her mother. "I know you love me. You don't want to lose me. But I just can't stay here and pretend to be pure. I have to do what I know is best for me." Then to Ludio and Intorqueo. "Brother, Sister. I will miss you. But I won't come back. Don't bother following me. I don't have the time to stay here." Then to the one she loved the most. Eiji. She sighed," Eiji. You're the one I'm close to the most. I love you, but I know that you are pure. I'm sorry we have to be different. But don't talk to me." She raced away from the others, stopping to howl a farewell before running away. Her new home was far, but she would reach it. Mount Muerta.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirror stood quietly as the howl ringed in her ear. Her Rebel...gone. How could this be? Her eyes watered as she walked over to Coyote. She put her head near his shoulder. Her tears rolled from her eyes as she said to herself,"Why did she go? Why?" She heard the sound of Eiji wimpering as he walked up to her leg, laying her teary face down on her paw. She layed down to let the pups hug her. She cried as well, saying to the pups. "I know. I know." She looked up to Coyote. " Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Love   Hunting For Love - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting For Love
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7