Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo

Go down 
+10
__silvers__
Morbid Joke
Silent
Kouga9
_Sensable_
FoSsY
Shadowed
akkanatrum
wretched
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Rawbones

Rawbones opened his eyes groggily, laying still for several moments before releasing a tired yawn and stretching his paws out. A stinging sensation ran through him as the scabs on his chest were pulled and ripped slightly. It was followed by a throbbing ache, and a small trickle of blood. It stopped within a few moments though, and he had nothing to worry about. Heaving himself to his paws, he stretched out each limb seperately as he made his way towards the den's entrance. With the stiffness gone, he plunged into the daylight, squinting his eyes against the brightness of it. At last his eyes adjusted, and he scanned the area to see the few wolves he had seen before going to rest. Petra and Blade were snoozing lightly together, but Jaded was already up, sitting atop Damean's usual rock. Currently, her emerald pools were looking off toward the treeline; Rawbones wondered what ran through her mind as she did so. There were so many possiblities he didn't dig into it, though he figured she was most likely on the lookout for their King.

Giving himself a mighty shake to relieve himself of the dust and debris of the den, he padded over toward Jade, his tail raising as he neared her, swaying gently in greeting. "Good day, Jaded," he called over to her, trotting over until he stood just beneath the rock she was upon. He invited himself up, knowing he might spark a little suspicion or annoyance, but he felt in good humour today, and he hoped she wouldn't mind. Besides, he didn't intend to stay up there for long. "It's a fairly nice day for this season, isn't it?" he asked, his tone light and unserious, "I don't think I'll have a bath today." With that said he turned and gave her a mischevious, toothy grin, his brow raised to see what she would say or do. Petra had ordered him to bathe after he rested, and Jaded had assured them both that he would be dragged to the water so he could wash if need be. He intended to go either way so he wouldn't become infected, but he figured it would be nice to have some company, and what better way to have her come along? And he would love to see what reaction she might have. She always managed to make him smile.

Petra woke feeling rejuvinated, like the sleep had taken away all of her problems. And it seemed that it had. The threats were gone, the pack had a nice supply of food for the winter, and she, as their Healer, had a fair supply of herbs to get them through the season. The wounds had been tended to and everything looked well. Leafy green pools wandered over to her mate, and she smiled when she saw him. No doubt he would rise soon, for he did not seem the type to be out of consciousness for long. She leaned over and gently licked his cheek, but she did not move from her spot. She was comfortable, and there was nothing that needed urgent attendance right now. She did wonder where the rest of their packmates were, though, especially Crow. He'd gone off quite some time ago to meet a newcomer, and he didn't seem to have returned just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Jaded

Jaded looked up seeing Rawbones approach and wagged her tail softly.
"Hello Rawbones." she said. "How are you feeling?" She looked up at Rawbones as he jumped upon the rock and flicked an ear but said nothing for the moment. "It is a nice day." she said her emerald eyes shifting back to the dunes then immediately back to Rawbones and she stood. "You are taking a bath today Rawbones if I have to drag you there myself....Petra's orders...Remember." she said sternly and jumped down off the rock. "In fact I insist on it now..." She saw his toothy grin and smiled back. "Now." She said. "DOn't make me come up there!"
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 am

He was wakening from his light slumber when he felt someone- Petra he realized- licking his cheek. Opening his eyes, Blade turned his head to look at her better and smiled, saying, "Now that's it's quiet again, you look well." Lightly resting his head near her lower neck, he asked, "What do you want to do on this fine, peaceful time?" Lifting his head again, he noticed he noticed his movements weren't as sore as they had been, and hoped to soon be fully recovered.

It was now that he decided to glance around, seeing some of the pack members present, while others still absent. Damean still hadn't come back, and he briefly wondered how Jaded was doing. He had no doubt that Damean would come back, but he wasn't sure how long it'd take. It was odd, thinking there had been a fire here. The trees still weren't quite as tall as they had been, but the plant life had quickly recovered. His thoughts were jumping, he realized, and decided to just relax for at few mor emoments.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Bloodeye-1

For a lack of eagerness shown by her comrades, Bloodeye had returned to Jabbar Junayd alone, except for Herrick tagging along behind her. She had little use for him, but he had decided to return to the pack to see what state it was in. Bloodeye was undecided in her reasons for returning; mostly she wanted to scout out the area, see how the pack fared and what shape it was in. As she moved farther into the packlands, she noticed that there was a strange stillness on the air, and few scents were strong but for the Alphaess'. Did that mean Damean was still gone since she had left with Zaiaku? Disgust made her curl her lip and shake her head, but she plodded on. From the outskirts of the mainland Bloodeye peeked through the undergrowth. Few wolves were around, and she was utterly surprised. Slinking around, disturbed by what she saw, she decided she would step forth and reveal herself.

There were just a mere few wolves scattered around the clearing, and some seemed to have sustained injury, though it was unclear from what. Damean was absent, she discovered quickly, crimson orbs seeking him out. Shaking her head in disbelief, she plodded into the middle of the clearing, but looked to no one and said nothing, merely dropping into a relaxed position, as though she'd been with the pack all along.

-----------

Herrick trudged behind Bloodeye as she moved onto Jabbar territory, his wits about him as he searched for signs of anyone who might recognize him. It had been a long time since he'd been here, and last time he'd been around, Damean had exiled him. Maybe that was forgotten, or maybe there would be no one here to remember that he had been thrown out. As they came into the gathering area, Herrick's green-grey eyes searched about warily. He saw nothing of threat, and felt more at ease when they entered the clearing. As he saw Bloodeye relax in the clearing, he moved past her and found a different spot farther away from anyone else, and lay down as well. It seemed nothing interesting was happening, and Damean was not here to tell him to leave. Thus, he would stay and observe.

Rawbones smiled as Jaded got riled up, just as he had suspected she would. He watched her as she jumped down and demanded he go take a bath, otherwise she would drag him there herself. He smirked and lowered the front half of his body, waggling his tail in amusement. "I'd love to see that," he said with a chuckle. Then he straightened up and jumped down with a big smirk still on his face. "I'm just bugging you, I'll go," he said, "I'm feeling fine, by the way. How are you doing?" He tilted his head, wondering if she had slept like Petra had ordered, or if she had chosen to stay out on the lookout for Damean and the other pack members.

He glanced away from her suddenly as two forms stalked into the clearing. He recognized the female who had been here when he'd returned, but he didn't remember having ever met the big brute that followed her. They both hunkered down like they belonged, and he furrowed his brow. "How suspicious," he muttered, glancing to Jaded, "What do you suppose they're up to?" He knew he needed to tend to his wounds, but he couldn't just leave while his other packmates were resting. What if something happened? It just wasn't right for a wolf to disappear for so long, then come slinking back as if they'd never been gone.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:38 am

Jaded

Jaded looked at Rawbones and shook her head snorting. "Don't push me old wolf." she said with a grin upon her maw. "I am alot stronger than you think I am." Jaded's tail wagged slowly. "You better be only joking because I won't be the only wolf to use your hide for a bed." Jaded glanced over to Petra then her ears flicked to the side when he asked how she was doing. "I'm doing..." she began and her tawny ears cupped forward as she saw Bloodeye and a stranger just appear and act like they are pack. She took her stance as alphess. Ever since Exodus left Bloodeye had dissapeared. "Bloodeye.." she said and approached. She cast a glance at the other male not knowing whom he was. "Where have you been?" she asked. Bloodeye and herself used to be enemy's and then put their differences aside for Exodus but would their truce still stand now that the princess was gone?

Jaded was all business and she had been thinking all afternoon about Damean and the way he was treating her. She could have snarled but kept her feelings at bay. The black male who had been treated so poorly by his last mate seemed to be doing the same to her. And Jaded didn't like it...not one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 am

Massive mitts lightly hitting the ground as if to not make a sound. His claws ripped threw the virgin soil. It felt like ages since these scents reached his nostrils. He was a native to Meurta but his duty was to come here alone with his nephew. He turned back watching the yearling whelp trot along he was advanced for his age. He moved almost as quietly as him. He smirked... He was apointed the whelps teacher. Dracul was clueless to the fact that this was his grandson. He thought the whelp was one of a far away cousin. It was not Archillis job to tell the tails of drama only to do as he was told. "Jr Keep close and keep your eyes open. These lands are no joke." The lyrics came out softly as if to be to comfort. Archillis tone was softer then more Midnights. His tone had color and feel. It was a charming tone one to enchant whoever was to hear it. It was to give false hope....
Jr moved as quietly as he could. It was hard to keep up but he managed. He flattened his ears as Archillis spoke to him. He took every word into thought. He knew not to disobey or question. As they moved thoughts crouded his mind. Harmawganis had finely told him who his Grandfather was. Who is mother was... It was all a lot for him to grasp. Now he knew why Archillis pushed him so much. He is a decedent of the prince. He came from a direct line. He was thought there history and now he was part of there forever future. It was a heavy burden for a yearling to know but he carried it greatly. What would he do at the next sight of Dracul? Would he ask him questions? What would he say to his mother? He shook his crown side to side as to erase his thoughts. He must focus on the task at hand...

Archillis stopped about midway to the main area tilted his head back and let a soft song fill the sky... He was calling to the alpha. "And now we wait young one... Today you will see how to properly join a pack" His tone was the same as always calm and full of color.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye looked up as Jade approached, and she wasn't surprised at all that she was to be interrogated, but she was surprised by the way she now held herself. She seemed a lot more confident, and a lot more dominant this time around. Perhaps she had finally grown used to her position. Pulling herself into a sitting position, Bloodeye faced Jaded, tilting her head aside as she was questioned. "Well, I'm almost surprised my absence was noticed," she mentioned, shrugging calmly, "I've only been snooping around the lone lands, nothing more." She dipped her head, feeling her response was sufficient enough. It had been some time since she was last here, but she hoped that this wasn't going to turn into something nasty, not right away anyways. She felt lazy and calm at the moment, and she didn't wish for the feeling to be diminished.

Rawbones had to force the playful look to stay on his face as she called him old; what a jab at his pride, but he could tell she hadn't meant it in such a way. He smirked as she glanced to Petra, pointing out who else would be using his hide for a bed if he didn't do what he was told. He could never picture Petra acting out in anger, but he certainly knew that when it came to healing she was quite pushy. He turned his attention to the other two wolves as Jaded took up her stance and approached them. He stood back, allowing her to confront Bloodeye on her own, though despite his injuries he would have her back in an instant should anything happen. He was sure the whole pack would. The voices remained low, however, and it didn't seem as though anything was happening yet.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 am

Jaded

Jaded looked at Bloodeye and shook her head she saw them fem's sign of sumbmission with the dipping of her head. "Suprised that you went noticed? You are a strong member of the pack Bloodeye of course we will miss your presence." she said and snorted. "In the lone lands or not Bloodeye next time give a warning before you dissapear. I want my packmembers close right now." She said seriously and cast a glance to the male that had come with her. "Who is that?" she asked still holding her alphess stance. She was queen of these lands and damn it everyone would know it for sure now she was not meek and mild as before and there was a new hardness to her emerald eyes.

Then the howl found her ears and she cupped them forward. She looked over to Rawbones. He was still injured and she didn't want to further his injuries by asking him to come. She flicked her tail and looked at Bloodeye. "I want to know more about your friend you acts like he belongs when I get back...." she said and looked to Rawbones. "Sounds like I will be greeting visitors." she said to him. "You will take a bath." she smirked and called over to Blade. "Blade.." she called knowing he was fit enough to travel. "Come greet our visitors with me."

With those words she turned on her sandy pillars and made her way toward the howl. Her shoulders rolled gently as she trotted along and knew Blade would be right behind her. She broke cover and held herself regally like the dark queen she was. Yes Jaded you are the queen of Jabbar...she told herself and looked down on the two strangers with cold eyes. An adult male and a male whelp. She held her head high and scented. "Why do you enter my lands? She said her voice cool and calculating. Her sandy pelt was kissed by the breeze and her ears cupped forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Archillis pinned his ears back Hazel orbs watching
this fea as in a way that was new to him. He let his kissers part to
speak his soft lyrics. "I'm Archillis... This is Jr. were here in
search of a pack to join... I take it your the queen of these lands"
His form displayed respect. His crystals locked on hers. He waited for
her reply. She was interesting to him... Her movements, her stand, all
to interesting. He let his thoughts fill his mind as he waited for her
to speak... His stay here was going to be interesting.

White blue crystals watched the Alpha. This was new
to him but he watched taking in everything his mentor did. He was
respectful,calm, collective. Jr moved slightly letting his ebony form
rest on it's hind end. It was a long journey and it had taken a number
on him. He was soar and tired. Not to mention hungry. He looked down
watching a beetle move a piece of a leaf across the ground. He smirked
as the bug struggled. Then as if instinct he killed it. Lifting his paw
to his maw to lick the mess up. He took no interest in the conversation
that Archillis was having with the fea. He was ready to lay and relax...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm

It seemed all that had been planned, all the talk of power and of taking over, was wasted lyrics. The area became desolate once more, and Zaiaku was done with the wolves within the land. He had gone with the flow, planning on biding his time till he could reap the benefits. At first it seemed to go well, the witch of a woman spoke with authority, not that Zai would ever really bow to such a vix. Prior to that, he had been enticed to go to the little meeting. And now, he was once more following that enticement. She had spoken words that had been his thoughts, but it had all been for nothing. There wasn’t much option on where to go, unless he sought another land. Dark mitts carried him back to where he began, which irritated him only a little. He’d have to deal with the pack that he had previously planned to over rule, not that any of them knew of that. No, now he would simply need to prove himself. As was expected of a new wolf, even despite the lean muscle shown on his frame. This land was all talk and no action, as far as he could see. The little time he had been within it, he had joined a pack briefly, and then separated from it to join a rebel ‘pack’. Only to find out that nothing was to come of it, and he would once more return to the original pack. He had been in it so briefly he doubted any of the members would bother him about where he had been, who would care? The alpha, whoever it was now, would be the only one. Even then, he would come off as just a new wolf.

Zaiaku pushed through the border, barely giving a glance around. He had already been in the lands before, and had dealt with the standing in alpha. Whether or not she remembered him, he would simply refresh her memory. His tongue could easily work some lies, saying he had wandered off briefly for some food, or for some stupid thing, a nap. What suspicion could she hold against him? He was new, and only one woman knew him even a little. Any change in authority within the land would affect him little, he had made his presence known before, and nothing should change now. He dealt with the vix who had brought him to the ‘alpha’, though he wasn’t aware that the woman herself was now alphess. So much must’ve gone on during his disappearance, and none of it really concerned him. Zaiaku padded forward, pushing through the foliage. The only scent he recognized, and she was already in the lands. Nares flared as he kept her scent, and travelled toward her. He knew she left with some bruja trailing her, not that he cared about the other male. Zaiaku smirked, as he approached the scent of another dashed away. Another wolf that didn’t matter for now. Zaiaku stepped out of the brush, lanterns moving over Bloodeye’s frame. “Leaving the party so soon?” It might’ve been teasing, if he had bothered to be cynical. He didn’t give the other brute a glance, his attention staying on Bloodeye.

[If it seems confusing, it's cause Jaded wasn't alphess at the time of his first arrival xD Akiko was at the moment while Damean was gone .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_razz]
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Blade, still laying down, straightened his posture when he saw the two wolves enter the scene and just acted... like everything was normal. He vaugley remembered both, although he hadn't exchanged words with either. Perhaps a few nods, but he wasn't sure. He didn't remember what happened to Herrick exactally, but the name was just barely remembered. A look of suspicious recognition passed his expression as he stared, but he didn't not speak or make any movements. It would be clear to the other that Blade didn't remember exactally what happened and wouldn't say anything incriminating. He looked around again, not letting his thoughts dwell on either wolf, since he didn't waste memory on those who he didn't communicate with.

His eyes turned on Jaded when she addressed him to meet the newcomers with her. Nodding, he turned to Petra again, and muttered, "Always busy around here, isn't it? Hopefeully I'll be back soob." He gently touched his cheeck with hers before getting up, trotting after Jaded. Soon, he was able to see whp had called into their lands. He glanced at the younger of the two, a bit relieved that the whelp didn't appear to be the hyperactive kind who was atrracted to everything in sight. Then again, looks are decieving, especially in the more.... shaded packs. While Jaded was talking, he kept alert and listened to ohe converstaion.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 am

Jaded

Jaded listened to this new hessian's voice and she flicked an ear at Blade's approach behind her. Her head held high she reguarded him cooly for a moment with emerald eyes. "That I am." she said. "My calling is Jaded." Her tail flicked and her eyes momentarily looked beyond the pair as if she was expecting something. Green orbs fell back upon the pair. "Archillis and Jr. you seek a home?" she said. "Very well then. You may enter my lands as guests for now and we shall see if you prove yourself worthy of Jabbar." She ran a tongue over her maw revealing her ivories for a moment and gave a glance to Blade..one that would speak volumes. Watch them...it said.

She flicked her tail motioning for them to follow and trotted away her tawny coat bouncing softly, tail held high. She trotted back to the dens and caught a new scent.....wait no...this one was familiar. She changed her direction and moved to where Bloodeye was and saw the male. What was his name...Zia? Zaiaku...that was it. She paused and looked at him. "You return as well Zaiaku?" she said her body language stating her status. "Running the lone lands as well?" Jaded remembered that Bloodeye and he had interacted a bit while they were here. She looked away toward Archillis and the youngling. "If you hunger we have a cache..." she pointed with her nose. "You are welcome to fill your bellies." Jaded's smooth voice came. "You and your friends as well Bloodeye."

Jaded looked over to Blade and tipped her dial. She knew he would pass the word to Petra. She then trotted over to Rawbones. "You better be clean." she warned as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:12 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Eris210

Eris's attention was briefly on the queen who was giving her some hostile vibes before she turned her attention to Petra and nodded. Her task was complete and therefore her prescence not needed. Turning she padded away and found some comfortable seating. Resting her head on her paws she sighed. This pack had turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. Wolves of such power and might that the very earth quailed at their touch...indeed that old wolf had been speaking of another pack in a different land. Perhaps if it was still under Shadows rule like when she was a pup..perhaps then it would be the pack that earned it such repute. Aud flicked and her eyes hazed over thinking of her childhood. O father if you could see me now, only to be taken by my mothers darker tendencies. Yes, you never knew that I figured it out did you? She remembered that day and the inevitable break in the knowledge that let loose....this. What this was she would never know but it had altered the course of her life dramatically.

Attention shifted when a howl rent the air and there were some new wolves on the premise. Perhaps they would bring some entertainment. Then, from the shadows came Bloodeye...and her follower...Zaiaku. She had wondered where they had been off to. Watching the fem she laughed to herself. A skilled actress but nonetheless she could see through her guise. For Eris was the best actress of them all.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:40 pm

She would have answered to Jaded, but it seemed she had other business to attend to, and it was agreed upon that the answer would come later. Her presence, after all, was not a threat, and she was known already. She watched as another packmate took off with Jade to greet the newcomers. Turning away, she noticed that a particularly old, gruff male was looking in her direction, standing there like he had nothing better to do. She stared back for a few moments, and when he did not turn away, her lip curled and she looked in another direction. What a weirdo. Gripping the sod with her nails, she flicked her tail, wondering what she should do with herself. Then another familiar entered the area, and she looked up to the big, handsome brute that approached her, a grin forming upon her maw. Okay, so it was nothing like Erishkegal had promised in the lone lands, but she at least had a small following. Enough to do some damage. But would they do anything? She wasn't sure.

His blue eyes seemed trained on her, and she was delighted by his undivided attention, though it showed in nothing more than her mischevious grin. He spoke, and she shrugged, a mysterious twinkle in her eye. "I am the party," she said, chuckling at herself, "I was not going to sit around wasting my time with that old hag. She was all talk, that much is clear. Hmph, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Perhaps I should always live by such a motto, and take things into my own paws." She quirked a brow and looked at him, tilting her head. It was subtle, but she was still suggesting something... she wanted to do something, but she had never rebelled before. Where would she go if she failed? Certainly she would never be trusted again here if she were apprehended; maybe she'd be killed. But living life as a subordinate felt boring, and she despised lowering her proud crown and submitting to another.

Grumbling with indecision and annoyance in her own thoughts, she shook her head. She could wait for an opportune moment, and strike when things looked up for her. Now was not so good, not with everyone gathered around. Maybe when the Alphaess or a weaker member of the pack was alone.. She would have said something more to Zaiaku, but Jaded was back, and the others following behind her. She did not need to be overheard, for such would be humiliating and she did not need mistrust and suspicion hanging over her head. As the Alphaess neared, Bloodeye remained seated, and nodded as she was spoken to. Lifting her nose to the air, she caught the faintest whiff of meat that rose up from the ground; if she had not been told of it, it was unlikely she'd have caught on to such a thing. She could see to that cache later, if she felt like it. Hunger did not bother her right now.

She had felt eyes on her, and glanced over to where she believed it had come from; and there was Eris. She tipped her dial to the femme, who had seemed an eager enough ally, someone she was at least able to tolerate and get along with. And she had a mysterious, alluring air about her as well that told Bloodeye she was hiding something. Right from the beginning, when she refused to share certain information with her. Something was definintely hiding behind those deceitful eyes. Now she glanced back to Zaiaku. There was little to speak of within the ear range of everyone else, and she figured he'd speak to Jade in a moment or something. Lying back down, Bloodeye was content to laze for the moment, wondering what she should do next...

Rawbones nodded to Jade as she went off to deal with whomever it was that had howled, leaving him to take a bath all by his lonesome. Oh well, at least he'd had a good laugh before hand. As he was about to go, he watched as someone else unfamiliar entered the clearing, going to Bloodeye like he knew her. His eyes narrowed and he watched the pair as they conversed, but his aged ears could not pick up a word they were saying. Why had she suddenly appeared with two big males in tow, and who had called to their Alphaess to drag her away from her pack? He could not budge while they were here in the clearing. That would leave Petra all alone with strangers. Not that he could be of much help with his injuries right now, especially not against three healthy wolves, but at least he could give his packmate a chance to escape if something happened. He just felt this was all too suspicious, all of this happening at once.

But little happened and Jade was soon back with the newcomers behind her, and he glanced to them. Two more huge males. He couldn't help it as his hackles stood on end watching them. He'd never feared anyone for size, but it was unnerving to suddenly have so many large, young brutes surrounding him. His eyes were easily drawn from them despite his uneasiness as Jaded approached him, though her tone was serious. Regardless he wagged his tail; by the sight of his dry pelt and the smell that rose off of him, it was clear that the had yet to wash. "Sorry Jaded, I'm not cleaned up yet," he said, shaking his head, "I just... thought I should watch these guys while you were away. I'm not too sure about them.. this all seems weird." He glanced over to Bloodeye, lounging there like some lazy cat, her tail flicking every now and then. She had a hard stare, but he had withstood it and watched her squirm with annoyance. But she seemed.... he shook his head, casting the thoughts aside.

"Anyways, I should wash now," he said to Jade, looking back to her, "I don't need anyone to worry about me." Dipping his head, he flashed one last smile at her and turned to go, setting off at a brisk trot into the woods. Despite his wounds, he did not want to wander slowly, for it was not in him to do so. He liked to move quickly and surely, not like some hurt pup. He soon found himself at the lake's edge and without hesitation dipped into its icy waters, his breath catching sharply in his throat as he did so. He knew it was cold, but it was always a shock at first. Relaxing, he waded in and soaked his wounds, coming out only to lick at them before entering again. He let the scabs go soft and then pulled them off, leaving behind all the dead cells that would have caused irritation to his healing body. When he was finished, he moved back to the shore and shook out his pelt several times. Finding a grassy patch, he settled down upon it and curled up, watching the dark waters of the lake until they grew still.

Herrick glanced to the Alphaess as she questioned Bloodeye about him. She knew little about him, but he had indeed come here with her. But he had mostly come to see what the pack was like, and if he could find a home amongst them once more. Without Damean, the prospects looked well, and when Jaded returned with wolves of his own kind, his eyes widened and he felt even better. She was very accepting it seemed, and with his kin here he would surely remain welcome. Padding over to Jaded, he waited until the oldtimer was done talking to her, and cleared his throat to get her attention. "Greetings, Alphaess," he said, his voice calm and gruff, "My name is Herrick. I originate from Muerta Mountains, but I have lived here before. Those wolves you just met... they are my kin. I wonder if I might reside here again." And he would leave that for her to answer, for that was all he wanted now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Archillis listened as Herrick spoke to the Alpha. He shook his head. He looked at Junior. "Come boy we must find a den" He said softly. He moved to the area finding a empty one behind a log at the very far end away from the pack. He went in making miner changes since he was a big boy. Once finished he looked at Jr " You need to rest your too young to have made that journey and still be up." Archillis watched as the ebony whelp when to lay inside the den. He watched as Jr fell asleep. Then he moved his form to a fea that was laying on the floor it was Erin. " My lady do you know who rules here... I have a feeling the fea that greeted us doesnt hold to much power." His tone was as usual soft comforting deceiving. He looked at her waiting for her reply. His ivory form showing no threat he just wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Anyone who had seen his first arrival would’ve known he had spoken with Bloodeye before, so it wouldn’t come as a surprise that he had returned right behind her. Refraining from smirking, Zai guessed a few of the wolves ideas at what the pair had been doing. It was his playfully sick mind that made him smirk, he would’ve assumed what they might’ve had he watched two wolves wander off for a while. His attention was undivided, and he knew she was enjoying it. She was really the only familiar wolf within the lands, so whose attention would grasp his but her. She spoke his thoughts again, and damn her for being so good at it. There wasn’t much more to say, not with all the other wolves around. He noted her actions, and smirked once more. She wanted more, she wasn’t done with the thoughts of betrayal. Zai wouldn’t lie and say he gave up the thoughts either, but the ebon bru never gave those thoughts up. Power was what he lived for, especially the power over others.

Hues flickered briefly, finally removing them from Bloodeye. Jaded came up, and he recognized the vix quickly, her stance was a little different now. She hadn’t been alphess at the time he had first arrived, and now her authority showed. A brief smirked crossed his maw, before disappearing on the other side. There could be several different reasons she had become alpha, though Zai could quick guess that it wasn’t because the white fem had simply given it up. No, his calculating lanterns read up on the information that her new stance gave. The so called brujo who had been alpha had returned, and Zaiaku couldn’t help but be a little anxious to meet the man. After all, his disappearance was what fueled Zai to follow Bloodeye into the desolate lands. In false hopes to come back and take the pack for themselves, which evidently wasn’t going to happen now. “Ah yes, Bloodeye begged me to go…” The teasing tone was there, and he knew the other woman would hear it. Zaiaku bowed low, taking note of Jaded’s new authority.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

One would only have seen Blade nod if they were looking for it. Otherwise, one would have only noticed his eyes were sweeping the surroundings as if making sure no one else was in the immediate area. It was a good excuse this time, though, as there were some scents that hadn't been around for a long time. This rose his suspicion that so many old faces reappeared seemingly at once.

Once back with the rest of the pack, he stood next to Petra and told her of the encounter with Archillis and Jr. and ended, saying, "Be careful for a while. I don't like seeing so many familiar faces show up again after a long absence, nor does the appearance of new ones help any." He glanced as the two newcomers who were headed away from the pack, and glanced at Jaded. Turning back to Petra, he said, "I'll be back in a bit. Just making sure nothing suspicious is going on.

Rawbones had already left by this time, and he looked at Jaded, nodding slightly in the direction Archillis and Jr went, subtling gesturing he would be checking on them. Instead of walking the path they took, though, he took a different path. For a while he'd forgotten one of his ranks, especially since there had been little need of it. Still, he wanted to talk this walk, as he wasn't going to get used to the fact so many wolves showed up at once. After a while, he happened to pass by Archillis a long distance away, but he never spared a second glance. Instead, his actions were that of a scout, set to find anything not accepted into the pack.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 am

Jaded

Jaded nodded to Rawbones silently. She wasn't too sure about this sudden show of wolves either. Especiallly with Damean and Akiko gone. Jaded's eyes flickered again. Were they together? Or was Damean courting Akiko once more using the whelps as an excuse? Jaded didn't know but she could have growled in suspicion. She sighed and nodded to Rawbones. "Get cleaned up my friend." she said but her eyes spoke to him of wearyness and caution. Jaded wasn't stupid. She caught Blades look and gave him a flick of an ear that she approved and licked her maw.

Turning away she looked back to Zai and arched a brow at his response of Bloodeye begging him to follow. "Really?" she said curiously. "Bloodeye you return with another yet this hessian says you had fancied him to go with you?" she flicked her tail in wonder. Jaded still considered Bloodeye pack. They had come to terms for Exodus but now that the fea was gone would the truce still stand?

Another's voice came to her and she saw the male that had come with Bloodeye. His words that said the two wolves that just came were his kin made Jaded more on edge. "I will tell you what I told them. You will be treated as guests....for now. Jabbar doesn't just take any wolves into it's folds. You will have to prove yourself." she said a hint of coolness to her tone. What Jaded was hoping for was some support ...Damean to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Akiko10

The white witch stalked back onto the lands inhaling deeply. Home. Rubbing herself on a tree to clean the recent emotional filth from her, she shook her pelt. Closing her eyes she let her homeland sink into her pores and renew her sense of self. How she loathed leaving here for stupid errands. The power games that her sister made where just a nuisance. In her mind there was pack and her duty to the pack. She was not really into the whole politics of the whole thing. As long as she remained beta then life here suited her. She never did well with to many above her.

A smile cracked her visage despite the recent emotional tumolt of finding out that Gladiator was back...and alive. She had long since given him up for dead. Throwing her head back she howled to the heavens announcing her arrival. Then broke out into a steady trot towards the den site.
Surveying the scene quickly she spied Jaded and realized as Alphess it was her duty to report to the fae. Walking lithely over to her she nodded as she passed Rawbones. Coming up along Jaded's flank she eyed the bru she was addressing and then inclined her head to the queen not taking her pools off the male. "Greetings Jaded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 am

His crystals shot over to the ivory fea that just announced herself... She held herself as royalty... He paused thoughts racing threw his mind... She seemed to familiar. Then he began to remember... This was Gladiator's mate. His weakness or so Dracul called her. He watched her speak to the Alphess she was a beauty...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 am

Bloodeye smirked as Zaiaku spoke to the Alphaess. What a story he could tell. Although, she had really wanted him to go with her, that was certain. There was just something quite alluring about him that made her want him nearby, and his attention was very welcome. As Jaded turned on her suddenly, questioning her, Bloodeye gave a calm flick of her tail. "Well yes, safety in numbers, right?" she responded, giving nothing more than a lazy look, "And thus, here I am, alive and well." Then she turned, shooting an amused glance at Zai, a temptress' sparkle in her scarlett pools. She wasn't going to outright tell Jade that she indeed fancied the brute, but she couldn't deny that she had requested he come with her, too. As Jaded turned to Herrick, addressing his request for a home. Bloodeye shrugged, glancing to Akiko as she appeared out of nowhere, approaching Jade with some urgency, though her venomous gaze was settled on Herrick it seemed.

--------------------

Herrick watched the Alphaess as she turned to him, looking on edge as he mentioned that the two wolves she'd greeted were his kin. Why did that seem to disturb her so much? He didn't realize that the pack had an air of circulating suspicion, rather oblivious to it. As she gave her answer, he merely nodded, though deep inside he was frustrated. Foolish, indecisive wench, he thought angrily, I've already been here before, nobody was harmed. His eyes wavered red for a few moments, and he had to force it away before he spoke. "Very well," he said, reflecting the coolness with which Jade spoke, "In due time you will see what I am worth." His words were almost cocky, for he was built on his ego, and his overconfidence could not be diminished. He took a step back, figuring he was finished here, but he saw as Akiko approached that she did not seem very pleased with him being here. Her unwavering stare put him on edge, and he felt the fur on his neck rise; he wanted to snap at her for her rude forwardness, but he remained still and silent, waiting to see if anything needed to be said to him.

Rawbones lifted his head, cold silver pools glancing around as the commotion of newcomers grew more strenuous, and voices fluttered throughout the air. None seemed hostile, but the tension between wolves could be easily sensed upon the air. Rising to his paws, Rawbones padded over to where Jaded conversed with several wolves, two of whom she seemed to know, the other who was a stranger to her. He had never seen any of them, or at least he didn't recall having seen or met them. His wet pelt clung to his scraggly, lean form, and all of his scars seemed to show through it right now, especially his newest wound between his forelegs. But at least it showed he had taken the time for his hygiene today. Jaded would be pleased, he knew, though it would be the least of her worries right now.

Out of seemingly nowhere, Akiko arrived on the scene and quickly approached the Alphaess, giving him a nod of acknowledgement, which he returned quickly. It was a relief to finally see their Betess return after so long, and he was sure that Jaded would feel a lift of burden as well. Although, the big question was, where was Damean? What was he up to? Rawbones tasted the air, letting Akiko's scent enter his nares. None of the King's scent seemed to linger on her anymore than it did the rest of them, and his earlier suspicions were tossed away. The two just so happened to be involved with Akira in their own ways, and coincidentally left at the same time, or perhaps purposely to keep company for the journey, though he didn't believe that Akiko was needy like that.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:20 am

Ooc:|| Just a little powerplay, nothing extreme
Bic:||
They swarmed around him, running here and there. Damean laughed as they laughed and he watched them circle here and there. Killian had faultered and Damean had to carry him a little farther then he had hoped. The whelp was wrong, and something was off about him.

There was a nasty array of scents that flooded his nares and he growled slighty. "Kids. Get here now" he growled and felt Killian get behind him. "We're here, but I want you all to stay with me. Behind me, with the Escort. Do you understand" he knew they would. They wouldn't defy him... and if they did. He could take on any wolf that dare take any action towards his children. Damean walked slowly until his eyes formed on the wolves in the gathering. His eyes narrowed on Herrick and he felt his chest pound a little with a heated heart.

As being an Alpha this is why he came home. Damean locked his eyes then on Jaded and he sighed a great relief. "Do you see that black wolf over there, with the beautiful green eyes. Go run to her. 'yell and scream about the big bad wolf I am'" he smiled and nudged them forward. Killian had excitment ettched on his face and he ran forward. "Ahhh!!!!!! Help us!" he screamed and ran forward, trying not to wag his tail but with great failure.

Damean walked slowly after them, coming up towards Jaded and seeing Akiko he eyed her for a moment, sending her a silent message there needed to be a meeting and if she'd stick close around him and Jaded for a moment. His eyes fell on Bloodeye, Zai, another unknown, and another, and then Jaded. His eyes fell here, and remained here. He felt way too good to be home, and this must have been love... It was... and he was happy here.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:20 am

Jaded

Jaded just tipped her dial at Bloodeye in figuring for some reason she fancied this brute. She then looked back to Herrick hearing his cool tone and an ear flicked. "In due time.." she repeated cooly. This wasn't the time nor the place for trusting every cur that came into the lands. The fact how they came in all at once put Jaded further on edge. She licked her maw and almost visibly lifted as Akiko approached and greeted her. Jaded touched her nose to Akiko's shoulder in greeting. "Welcome home Akiko. I hope your travels went well." she said and could catch the scent of Muerta on her. Jaded swallowed and would keep her questions of Akiko for in private.

Her green gaze then turned and fell on Rawbones and she nodded approval at the bru. He had gotten cleaned up and to Jaded's eye, looked better. She still held her stance as alphess when a scent came to her nares and she flicked her tawny tail. Then the screams came to her ears of whelps and she looked up seeing them come running toward her and Damean followed slowly behind. She froze and watched them come and she looked at Damean her eyes a mix between love and anger. She would hold her tongue though until they were alone then would unleash all her hurt and worry on the black hessian. "Welcome home Damean." was all that would escape her lips. Then a thought flitted her mind. How convenient it was for Akiko and Damean to return home at the same time and her eyes caught one of the whelps. She was the spitting image of Akiko.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:30 am

Daenerys

She looked up to her father and to the sandy colored fem with the green eyes and wondered who she was. She flicked a snowy ear and watched her brother go running with her blue eyes and trotted on after him but didn't scream. She wondered why daddy wanted her to do this to this female who carried herself like mother did. "Who is she?" she turned and asked Damean.
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:04 am

It was his game, and his way, play with words, it entertained him. Lanterns switched from Jaded to Bloodeye, catching her own, and easily reading the story that was exclusively for him. A brief smirk came to his maw, and not because of the want in her. It was a minor power, and not even really power, he captured her interest, but the feeling was mutual. She seemed to understand his ways, as though he were a normal bruja. It was good, it filled him with desire for such a woman, but there was parts of him that he didn’t even know. Zaiaku had dismissed the male following her from his mind, for he meant nothing really, though he saw the minor curiosity in Jaded, when he had spoken of Bloodeye begging. Well, the woman fixed the problem, and Jaded, along with the rest of the pack, were still unaware of the betrayal. Or the thoughts of betrayal, nothing came out of leaving the pack for false lyrics. The witch of a vix knew what she had been speaking about, but that was all, she took no action. Zai seated himself, close to Bloodeye, while the rest of the pack interacted. He knew only two or three wolves, and for the moment, he was fine with that. Lanterns caught a white form, the woman who had been the standing in alpha during his first arrival. Returning from some other pack and now back to her initial rank of beta.

And finally, one of the main reasons for Zaiaku staying appeared, and with whelps. The dark bruja had been the reason he left as well, and now, he might be able to meet this ditcher. No smirk came at the insult to the alphen; he wasn’t going to draw attention to himself right away. Lanterns glowed a bit, and his mind raced at the idea of speaking with the male. They were roughly the same shade, and it would be hard to misplace Zaiaku while next to Bloodeye. Zai already knew his plan, forming it within seconds of spotting the male. He’d play the typical new wolf; after all he wanted in the pack, but perhaps a little over done. His curiosity for the male was based on the fact that he himself had done what Damean had, leaving the pack suddenly, and not returning for a long time. Of course, the difference was, Zaiaku had no intention of returning. Let that place rot, and be controlled by a dumb alpha, it mattered nothing to him now.

In a second, his attention snapped from meeting Damean, to Bloodeye. Cool blue lanterns moved over her frame, desire clearly written in them when catching her own hues. A playful smirk danced across his features, he knew she felt the same. It would help, being close to a pack member. Bloodeye had been there longer, and already knew most of the wolves, she would be part of the reason he might be accepted. Though Zaiaku was intrigued to know if he could possibly be ran out of the pack lands, he had no reason to be, but it made him wonder. Jaded had accepted him, enough to allow his stay, but what of Damean? Zai shook those thoughts; he would deal with them later. He once more returned to watching Bloodeye, it bothered him that no other woman understood him like her. He felt a little vulnerable, but not enough to be concerned. It was lust, for now, he wasn’t sure what would become of his interest.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:46 am

Auds twitched as he felt the tension. Maybe pups here had been a bad idea but this was his pack. Damean turned his attention towards his daughter as she asked who Jaded was. He frowned not quite sure how to answer this. "This is Jaded, this is my mate. Like a step-mom to ya. More motherly then Akira" he smiled and bent down licking all four of his children. "Damkira wanted to stay home. This is Mercy, Killian, Daenerys, and Odin. My children, of Akira and myself" He looked at Jaded, as if he were speaking only to her, knowing the other's would hear him. "And thank you" his voice was soft and he nudged Jaded under the chin as if giving her respect.

"I wan't gone as long this time. But I'm home now. They go back in two nights. I take them back and come back here. Promise" His blue orbs danced as he spoke with Jaded. "Now, what have I missed. I see old wolves have returned. Along with new ones" His eyes were focused on Bloodeye having now taking in Zaiaku fully for the first time. "Bloodeye..." he said, nodding his head to greet her. He only remembered how too well she and Jaded had butted heads before. And then there was Zaiaku.

"I remember you bru, but the name is faint. Something strange. But I do remember you. You were here when Akiko was taking stance as alpha, when I departed. You came moments before I left. I would never forget that stance" his mind was whirling with thoughts. This coward of a wolf, always in need of someone to talk to, very co dependent. Damean felt his fur bristle on his back and he looked down as Killian moved from one side to the other. His sons eyes were on Bloodeye before they switched to Zaiaku and then landed on Jaded. He sat down infront of her, looking up at her, staring at her.

Damean gave a slight chuckle and then looked at Bloodeye and Zaiaku. "If you would like to stay you're welcome to. For now. This isn't a welcoming invite as Jaded has said you are Guests. I stand by my mates decision on this. I will have a word with you both if you don't mind. Stick around till my children are gone. And then we will converse." he looked at them in question. Then his mind broke and he remembered. "Akiko... would you mind having a word with Jaded and I?" He stepped off to the side and trotted a little away. Killian followed swiftly. Damean didn't mind if his whelps followed, they were young enough they would see the light in things. Damean sat down, bending and grooming his son's pelt before his eyes searched the face of Akiko and Jaded.

There were many things he wanted to discuss quickly with her. Not just about one brute, it was about two, three, four wolves, six... his mind was swiming with thoughts before his attention was turned back towards the pack. "Children. Come here" he said softly. calling them all towards him.
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Jaded

Jaded listened to Damean's introductions with her ears cupped forward. She looked at the whelps at first with jealousy of what they were but hid the reaction behind hard cold gems. She felt his nuzzle under her chin and she pressed into him ever so slightly. She loved Damean. This was the truth but he had wounded her and the wound was festering. She forced a smile and then looked down at the little one who stared up at her. Damean may not have been gone long this time but he left without saying a word. She swalllowed and her eyes flitted to the little one who stared at her. Killian? Was that his name? She offered him a smile. They were so sweet the way they ran to and frow and frolicked...they should have been hers.

Jaded then looked on as Damean addressed the newcomers and then beckoned herself, Akiko, and his children to conference. She flicked her tail and held it high as alphess and went over to him. She sat and silently waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next