Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo

Go down 
+10
__silvers__
Morbid Joke
Silent
Kouga9
_Sensable_
FoSsY
Shadowed
akkanatrum
wretched
EDITOR
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2009-01-09

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm a man of my CONVICTIONS--

Damean instantly wanted to rip the head off this brute. "There is a reason I do not like Midnights...and you are a prime example of why. I think that I have met one brute who hasn't pressed my buttons off of one meetings. And that is Herrick." his voice was level but it was strong. He waited for the brute to keep talking and when he did there was one thing that caught his attention and he let a deep throated growl echo into the air. Where was Crow, he wanted Crow around right now. Damean swore in his mind and he stood taller. "You come here speaking of swift actions you all could have taken. You don't tell me any names, or any relations as to why you think it'd be okay for you to stay here. You walk in and claim a den when the whelp could have slept on the ground before you were truely accepted." Damean would not have thought about Jaded when his temper was so high but she popped into his head and his first thoughts were not so pleasent.

"Gladiator will stay if I accept him to stay. Same as for you two. If I accept. I highly doubt it. Herrick. A word" he turned away from the brute. Oh, they were all the same. They were always so highly thought of between themselves because they had no mind of their own, they followed the lead of what one wolf said. That wouldn't fly here. His wolves were independent but they were all one big family. Each and everyone. Damean had forgotten that till now. I can thank you for bringing back the reality of some situations, but if you want a home you're welcome to right off the bat. Muerta might be more willing at accept you into their lands. I'm not sure about Akira, but if there are plenty of you, then there must be some there already. Tred lightly, for you're not welcome here yet... Welcoming isn't so easy between Midnights and myself here..." those were Damean's parting words before he came up to Herrick. "Long time..." he said softly, nodding to the bru. "A word, if you may? A walk shall we" he sighed. His temper was up, it was higher then it had been in a long time. This had been the wrong time to bring the pups here. But things needed to be done. Tension was high in Damean's heart and he turned looking around. His eyes landed on Blade and Petra. They were loyal, they were family. His pack was one big family, of those that were in. Then his mind went over the old wench. He wished she were here... He wished his old family where here. Mel. He was glad that Brielle was around, but there were just some things missing. He sighed looking for Akiko. If Gladiator showed up, she would judge his fate. Though Damean had the last word...

Sometimes I think that war is necessary. Every night I pray for peace on Earth. I hand out my dollars to the homeless. But believe that every able soul should work. My father gave me my shotgun that I'll hand down to my son, try to teach him everything it means. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I stand by my right to speak freely. But I worry 'bout what kids learn from TV. And before all of debatin' turns to angry words and hate, sometimes we should just agree to disagree. And I believe that Jesus looks down here and sees us, and if you ask him he would say I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can.

Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Archillis couldn't help but laugh... The Alpha showed fear in his words of anger. " Interesting" Was all that escaped his maw... He wasn't really one to pry and push buttons but he had to figure this Alpha out. He was nothing Like Akira he wore his anger on his shoulders. He let his worries run him. It was true his clan could take this land as weak as it sits at the moment. As Damean turned to leave Archillis converted to his old self " You know with the other three that are coming it could help make your pack greater then it is now. Akira sees the strength in are breed in are numbers that is why she accepts us. Which is why Muerta is are home. She teats us as members and we keep her land safe we come to her call. We where sent here to be your allaince with Dracul. Where here to serve you keep your land safe as we have done for Muerta. I hold myself in the manner I do because in my mind are breed is unstoppable. No trespasser has ever made it into Muerta. We are scouts, hunters, warriors... Its a shame you dislike Gladiator he is one of are best. He is smart to." Archillis looked at the brute " A fool you are to think we are here to take over... Your pack is weak Damean. Your numbers are fading and then who will protect your lands if not us." Archillis was a bit agitated. Now he knew why Gladiator flipped on the brute. He was to cautious of everything. A true king would let it be and fix the problem instead of getting rid of good protectors of his land. fool...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Pawprints : 1343

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm a man of my CONVICTIONS--

Damean turned before Herrick could say a word and strode back over towards the brute. "For the first time in a long time you have the pride to state I'm wrong. And when I say you, I mean you as a whole" Damean came up to the brute and sat down. "Let's share words. For you and I feel the same about plenty of things. For one, my pack. But let me tell you we have been in worse before, though this is just a rocky patch from what we've known" he turned his attention to the pack, looking at them before looking back at the bru. "I am Damean. Alpha male of these lands. And though you maybe right, Gladiator is a strong wolf, you must know we have a history" he felt a grumble. "But like I said... he will be judged. Wolves change" his auds perked a little and his eyes landed on Brielle. He nodded for her to come over, taking his next sweep towards Jaded where Killian was playing with her tail. A small smile crept over his maw. "What are your names. And we'll start from there, if you can forgive my intrusion onto you and your kin. But have patience. My past with your kind have never been that...simple of a trusting bond being broken countless times"
Be mature Damean, that's all he kept thinking to himself. If they were to poke and screw around on him Damean would loose it. Benifit of the doubt...that's all he needed to do. Act but don't try too hard. Maybe this bru was right...maybe...

Sometimes I think that war is necessary. Every night I pray for peace on Earth. I hand out my dollars to the homeless. But believe that every able soul should work. My father gave me my shotgun that I'll hand down to my son, try to teach him everything it means. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I stand by my right to speak freely. But I worry 'bout what kids learn from TV. And before all of debatin' turns to angry words and hate, sometimes we should just agree to disagree. And I believe that Jesus looks down here and sees us, and if you ask him he would say I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can. I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right. But I bring my better angels to every fight. You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand. Hate me if you want to, love me if you can.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Archillis pinned his ears back as the brute reaproched him. This was a shock. Interesting as it was he stayed silent till he asked for there names. " I'm Archillis this yearling is Dracul Jr... We just call him Jr." He looked at the wolves he called to then back to the male. " My kind doesn't stay in one place for long unless we feel we must, but we always return with the same loyalty as which we left with." He looked to the alpha with a new perspective. Perhaps this could work after all...
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Jaded

Jaded smiled at Killian when he thanked her and told her his name. It was uncanny how the two pups before her looked alike. She smiled and said a soft. "Your welcome." She was glad to see at least Akira was raising them with manners. She felt a bigger grin spread across her maw as she watched Killian play with his sister and then pounce after her tail. She continued to wag it softly to give him something to play with and then looked over at the other two whelps.
'Come fill your bellies children." she called then looked back at Killian. "Such fierce little wolves you all are." she said. "Was the trip a long one?"

...............................................................................................

Daenerys

The little white wolfess went to town gnawing on her meal only to feel her brother push her face into her food. "Hey!" she said as her nose touched cold meat and she pawed at him lightly. Looking at Odin and Mercy she growled fiercly. Playing the ol' My FOOD game. Her tail wagged as she growled and chewed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Damean was into the conversation when a familiar scent, one that was homey, but one that set off a nerve in his belly reached his nares. "Archillis, Jr, if you two are to be loyal to Jabbar, for yes we have an alpha, but we are a pack as a whole. My wolves are independent minds but we run together as one, then you will reside within the pack as welcomed. Your kin will be judged as they come in, but you two are welcome within the lands as members in our home." he let them have a soft smile before his maw lifted upwards and he sang of new members to their numbers. A greeting for all to finish on their own accord, for introductions and whatever else they felt comfortable with later.

Damean let the song finish and then stood. "Mind, I ask for your help, a task as your alpha for one mission. You see those two over there. Things might get ugly in about five seconds. Just a cautionary note." he turned to leave before turning back. "Jr... Cira's kid?" he asked before taking in a full look. "You've gotten big... you might not remember me... But I thought you looked just like your mother..." he smiled towards the bru. "I loved your mother secretly one day long ago" he smiled at the thought, only whispering it to them. "Now. If you'd follow at my side, or stay be. Be ready to do as you say you do if all doesn't go well"

The king moved swiftly over to the pair and he stopped before Bloodeye and Zaiaku. "I've only got questions and you've only got answers. Naturally I'd be pleased to see my old members return home. Thinking you've both gone out to court or something, seeing how he eyes you like meat and you accept it fully. But when two familiar yet uncomfortable scents fill my nares even sitting far away from you, I can't help but wonder what the **** you're doing here" Damean stood full on, eyeing them with alpha wonder and stronghold. "You left my pack just as soon as you came. And you return smelling of lone lands, Havoc the old wench I saved only for her to turn her back on me, and...Legend" his voice leaked with acid speaking his son's name.

Damean backed up. He barked once, calling for Jaded. She was his mate, if she didn't see it before, she'd see it now. "Good thing she only accepted you as guests, for you may not even be that" he stood there, waiting for Jaded. He had passed a passing judgement on Archillis and Jr but these two. He felt uncomfortable but yet, he had liked Bloodeye. "You'd never think you'd feel betrayed by your own pack mate. I had actually admired you for sticking up for yourself against Jaded way back when, but things, I've changed, and I don't think you're fit to be in this pack...either of you..."

Last edited by Kippy on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Blade saw Damean turn from Jaded to greet another. His eyes narrowed faintly at the familiar way she was greeted in front of Jaded, but not enough to be noticeable by the alpha. His eye flickered around, keeping track of everything occuring around him. Then he and Petra were asked to scout. Before Damean turned to head towards Archillis, he said for only his and Petra's ears, "I agree with there being too many wolves, and most of them had been in the pack before. They know some of us, but anything is going to happen, they'd be focused on your habits." None of the wolves who'd recently arrived had really ever talked to him, nor Petra, according to his memory. "We'll scout, but..." he paused before finishing, "As a pack member... and friend, I'd advise against being predictable to these wolves. And to remember that the rest of us, those who've been here, may not be very known to them and thus your trump card or sorts. If they're up to something, I'd fight to the end if you wish it." He left the definition of predictable up for Damean himself to define."

He turned to look in a potential direction to start scouting, not seeing the alpha move away to greet Archillis. Mentally, he was kicking at himself for possibly speaking out of line. Blade had no doubt both alphas could take care of themselves, but he was feeling tense. Looking at Petra, he said, "I'd rather we scout together, focusing on where the pack doesn't hang out as often, but if you have another idea..." He left the option up to her, in case she needed to do something else first.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

Number of posts : 300
Pawprints : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Archillis gave Damean a nod to let the alpha know he was there. He moved silently tords the two Damean was talking about. He sat a little ways away Jr close to him. They watched waiting for there reactions... He was there to make sure the brute was well guarded...
Back to top Go down
http://www.victorialinepitbulls.webs.com
Shadowed

Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Pawprints : 1290
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye glanced over to Zaiaku as he spoke, eyes narrowing and her smirk widening. "You devil," she growled, flicking him with her tail. She doubted she'd find anyone here more impressive than he. She would have loved to engage in a friendly banter with him at the moment, but suddenly Damean appeared, moving toward them like he had something on his mind. She quirked a brow at him. How could he possibly scent a thing on her? Not only had she never touched a single member of the lone lands, but she had not seen any of them for over a moon; she highly doubted that he could have known she'd been around anyone. Unless he'd been spying on her. It seemed unlikely, but it wasn't impossible. Legend was his alleged son after all - maybe everything that had happened had been a show, and the boy was sending information secretly to him. After all, Damean had been gone a long time too, who knows what he had been up to?

Raising to all fours, her tail moving with a silky sway behind her, she looked him dead in the eye with a devious grin upon her maw. It was funny how he pretended to act so smart. "I've already spoken to Jaded," she informed the male, "I told her that I had been snooping about the lone lands. Did you speak with her yet?" Irritation was evident upon her face and in her voice. It was obvious that Damean had not talked to his own mate; instead, he'd gone ahead and assumed he knew everything while Jade had been taking care of things all along. Jaded had clearly said that she considered Bloodeye a strong packmember, not a guest under judgement. Herrick and his kin were mere guests here, but she and Zaiaku were not. As he mentioned names that were familiar to her, she merely rolled her eyes. "Yes, I remember meeting a loner, an old hag by the name of Havoc," she said, her voice low but her tone full of frustration, "And your.. ex-son, Legend, is out there too; where else would he be? But what of it? What does that have to do with my position in this pack, or your opinion of me?"

Then he dared to try accusing her of leaving so soon, when he had been gone so long and only just returned. It was laughable, and laugh she did. His disappearance was the reason she had departed in the first place. "Damean, you yourself have only just returned, have you not?" she questioned boldly, "And you had disappeared before I left, so how could you possibly know where I've been? Hmm, funny, it seems you've got someone to spy on me. I wonder why. What threat is there in me, a fallen queen?" She tilted her head, scarlett orbs glaring into ice blue. She shook her head, tail lashing slightly, as he said that things have changed, and he did not think she or Zaiaku were fit to be a part of this pack, for he felt betrayed. "By what action do you feel betrayed?" she snarled, a menacing look coming over her face, "By my free spirit? My desire to wander when my pack's Alpha has disappeared without word? Hmph. Look at your own reflection, Damean." The fact that he dared question her when no actions had been taken was enough to make her want to snap at him, that or show how loyal a wolf could be, though her impression of him now was only getting lower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Damean let her speak. He took his words in. As he had gotten an impression of Archillis he had gotten it wrong of how Jaded accepted Zaiaku and Bloodeye. He still didn't feel right to him to have them both here, something seemed off, or it could have been just him. His auds perked forward as she mentioned the spy and a grin lifted in the corner of his maw. She was a smart one. Damean stood taller when she began her rant of him leaving and when she finished he cleared his throat.
"As you've stated me not speaking to my mate you were not around for my return. I came back, after dealing with some things in my own life I did not want to interfere with my pack, including you, don't take it has I don't think you can handle yourself Bloodeye, I find you to once be a perfect member of my pack. Loyal, Headstrong...everything an alpha looks for. I left once again to tend to another issue that has to do with this pack. Those pups, are mine. You aren't a dumb wolf. I know you can see this for yourself. Akira and I have brought ourselves not only a future for each pack we find fit as members but assests to follow in our leads." Damean looked back, seeing Jaded with the pups and he smiled.

"I am not ment to be a rude wolf Bloodeye, and forgive my rude entry as before. Things are unsettled, the winds have changed and there are many new states to consider in each pack. I have been back and forth between Muerta and here, not to mention Midnight Meadow, our new alliance. I do not find myself in the position to put war upon them not only for the fact my daughter now resides there as a member but it also has the birthing of..." he paused a moment, his stomach turned only slightly and he let the words continued. "Grandchildren through Cinder. You were not here when the evil seed of my son spread unwillingly to Cinder were you? I don't know what had happened in the Lone Lands but for a wolf to leave, join rouge, and come back... I let my pack decide if they wanted me back. Jaded even decided on our relationship. I did not walk in all high tail and demanding authority like I had once done many many coming and going moons before when I was young to the thought of alphaship. I asked them for forgivness and they granted it to me."

Damean settled, the thought of Legend gone and he sighed. "Bloodeye, Zaiaku. You two could be great numbers in our ranks. You both can be welcome if you forgive my squabble moments ago, and leaving so suddenly before... But that is up to you. If you decide not to, I along with the pack as a whole, decide if it would be good for you to be here." Damean stepped back, standing infront of Archillis and Jr. "Let it be known though. I will be returning to Muerta soon to bring back my whelps to Akira. If you decide to stay. Zaiaku. I will have a task for you. A way for an alpha to know his true members a bit more." He turned, notting towards Archillis and Jr for their silent assistance.

"And Bloodeye..." Damean said, turning back to her slightly. "If you would like to speak to me. You may only call my name and I will come. I am more then humble to speak with members. Infact...now is a good time for this to happen...you bring me inspiration, both of you." Damean gave her a soft smile and turned round before he turned back again. "A fallen queen is a danger. And a king. If I had fallen and been brought into a pack. I don't know how I could handle being under another's lead. If you decide to stay... consider yourself a little high for speaking in such a way of your own nature, if you mean it. It takes courage to state that in which no one knows of you..." Damean lifted his head and padded over towards Jaded. "I would like to call a pack meeting. Will you join me at my side love?" he licked her cheek and looked down at the whelps.

"And this is why you would make a good mother Jaded. You are more intune with them. Thank you...for this. It's not enough from me. But thank you is all I can muster from my soul at the moment... would you like to see a pack meeting children. Sit among us as wolves and learn a life lesson as alpha. There are times when you are wrong, and must show this amongst your pack." He felt a wave of guilt wash over him, his mind going towards Bloodeye and Zaiaku, then towards Archillis and Jr. Everyone. Where was Crow...

Damean turned from them, heading over towards his rock. Ah, his rock, he hadn't sat up here since their return back from Muerta during the fire that struck their home and made the pack break into chaos only to bring them together. Only now... he'd speak of it in the meeting. To them all, they all had a right to hear this. He sat down, leaving room for Jaded which was weird to him for a moment. No...he should not be on a rock to speak, none of them should be higher or lower then the rest. This was a divide and he wasn't going to divide his pack anymore then they were. Damean skitted off the rock and came back down, walking to the level open area where he could see all that were near. Petra and Blade hadn't gone on their scout yet and he was glad. It was then the dark hessian stood still, threw his massive black cranium back and sang out a deep song to all the wolves in his land. Members, none members, loners unsure if they should enter, everyone. His song went past the territory lines and lined along each other territory.

His song was full of sorrow, yet it held a strong note of rebirth. His song was afraid of change but excited for the new. His song was full of hate for some and strong dedication for the ones he loved.

Damean let the song die slowly and looked down towards where Jaded was. It was the same song he had once sung when she arrived. It was a song of thanks to her aswell. He he hoped she remembered who he had once been, who he had lost, and who he had just found in this day and time...
Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 am

Ah the approaching doom of an angry, somewhat idiotic, alpha on a mission. Zaiaku smirked briefly, though it was towards Bloodeye, not the brujo approaching them. His attention snapped to the dark male, who now stood before them. Convictions, lies, though they weren’t lies, it was what he’d have to convince Damean of. Zaiaku had been expecting this; in fact, it was what he wanted most out of meeting the male. Suddenly, Damean was the alpha that Zai had been searching for, the one off of his first impression of the hessian. Cold, and in control, freshly back from a trip from Muerta. With accusations as well, oh it looked promising. Entertainment raced through his mind, and Zai was quite willing to play the joker. Clearly, he was as dumb as the alpha, only he was capable of keeping his idiocy. Acting, at the moment, would be a dumb move. He wasn’t about to make Damean more angry, though he was sure it would be fun. Luckily, everything that screamed his interest in Bloodeye came out. She stood, while he sat, she barked, while he watched. Only a minor twinge of annoyance happened, he was still very tempted to mess with the alpha. Where had this woman been all his life? Love was not a word used lightly, and Zai still doubted he could use it, but Bloodeye was his perfect match.

Zaiaku’s move would’ve been much different, and he most definitely would’ve been attacked. He was the player, the actor, and he would make Damean realize his stupidity in a less gentle way. He’d have his chance with Damean, at some point in history, it was inevitable. For now, let Bloodeye call him out, let her make him realize his lyrics were wrong. Zai refused to let a single smirk trace his maw, he knew Damean would see it instantly. He didn’t need to set the male off, not when Bloodeye was calming him down. His name was thrown in the discussion though, and Damean’s lyrics mentioned him along with Bloodeye. How convenient. He felt like a mute, his only words were brief; he was getting tired of being all thought and no speech. He could see how history would unfold, and he knew his lyrics would be poured, where and who was a different matter. Perhaps if anything did become of a rebellion and a take over did happen. What would change though? He was about to become pack, though he knew thoughts of betrayal still floated about Bloodeye’s mind. Damean’s words directed to him briefly, and brought him out of his world. A task, well it was about time.

Upon his leave, Zaiaku’s glance moved to Bloodeye, the heat still in her lanterns. His body ached with desire for such a vixen, and he smirked once more. Pillars lifted him up and he stood next to her, pressing against her lightly. “Good show, love.” Lyrics whispered to her, and his blue lanterns glittered lightly. “Would’ve gone worse had I spoken.” Another smirk and he pressed against her again. He wondered, if he searched for another vix, if she would be any where near as similar as Bloodeye. The lust for the woman was new, she knew little of him, and he of her, but it seemed fine. Zaiaku wasn’t entirely willing to speak of his past, considering it was similar and yet worse then Damean’s. She had said herself that she despised ditchers, not like it would bother Zai to much. But Bloodeye was to good for him to give away, and that part of his past would remain his.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Number of posts : 1199
Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Akiko10

Akiko's ear flicked and she turned her dial away from Jaded to see Damean arrive with...the pups...her neices and nephews. Cocking her head to the side she looked at Damean curiously wondering why he would bring them here but her attention was distracted by the coal colored bru that trailed behind the whelps. It was her brother, Despair. Surely Akira had not summoned him to escort the pups? Their gazes met and Akiko stepped away from the other wolves right past Damean and the pups and stood across from her brother. "Hello Despair. It has been awhile. Despair merely nodded, his solemn eyes moving over to Akira's pups. "Interesting company our sister keeps eh Akiko?" Stepping forward he nuzzled his little sister affectionately. Come I have words that I wish to speak with you.

Akiko nodded and trotted after her brother into the dense foliage. What they discussed was for their ears alone but Akiko wore a frown for most the conversation. Things were turning out to be quite a puddle of confusion. And what was with the return of all these damn Midnights?She growled to herself and conferred her thoughts on it with her brother. Despair was always a good listener and a good deal more compassionate than Akira. Though she wondered why he agreed to escort the children. He was not normally so easy to persuaded to action.
After the conversation Akiko stepped away from Despair aware that Damean was speaking with Jaded and that he had wanted to speak with her. Though now he seemed really busy conferring with the onslaught of new faces and old that invaded his pack. Eyes scanned the faces and like Damean she had some unease about the whole thing. Finally though he broke away and a few moments later a howl rent the air and Akiko looked upon the rock where the alpha perched. Moving like a ghost around the main commotion she drifted to where he sat. Perhaps he wanted more time with Jaded by the way he sat but he had also wanted to speak to her. "It seems that we return to a greater chaos than normally planned." Eyes drifted down to the pups a light smile playing across her features. After all they were family.
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Archillis watched silently. He pinned his ears back at the sound of Midnight Valley. He held his tongue. The plot the King had in mind would have to change. Something was not right with this Alpha. He displayed weakness for his offspring which was not a good treat for a dark wolf. Dracul would gladly kill any of them if it jeopardize his mission or his clan. This was new leadership not his Kings. It was something he would have to get use to. He listened to the alphas call standing up moving into the forest. Jr was close behind...

"Were we going Archillis" Jr's words where cold and lifeless. He hated this place. It was not his home. He missed the smell of Muerta,and every wolf here in his eyes where weak. This pack was weak. It sent shivers down his spine. "I don't like this place Archillis. How long must we stay?" Jr asked a bit annoyed

"Till where called home Jr... This is are home for now. We remain loyal to Damean till are King calls us" His words where slow painful. He too missed Muerta. The darkness there filled the very essence of his existence. He stopped at a far away tree just far enough from the main area but close enough to hear the wolves mingle. "We will make a few new dens here Jr... Its far enough that we can have are own privacy." He looked at the brute. He seemed aggitaded filling with hate. He watched the boy woundering how he would handle the flash of rage that all midnights receive at that age.

He could feel the blood racing threw out his body. He was glad to be away from the other wolves. At this point any intrusion and there would be a fight. He let the blood flow as it wished letting his icy blue orbs change into a neon red. He could feel the rage taking over it boiled within him like a tea kettle sitting on a stove. He looked to Archillis the feeling to charge the brute was there but he held back. He closed his eyes forcing them back to there icy blue color. He shook his ebony pelt sitting his form down again "I hate those" He said with a growl. Thoughts racing he wished the others would hurry he needed sparring partners. And as if his prayers where answered....

Armedie moved slowly taking her sweet time. She loved to make eager brutes wait. She looked at Vlad giving the brute a smile. She looked around for Gladiator but he seemed to have disappeared into the shadows of the trees again. She sighed... "That male is always on his own mind games. He is never with the clan I don't see how Dracul lets him do that" She looked at Vlad as she spoke "I hear Gladiator has more power then Dracul he just chooses to be a loner. That Dracul received the thrown only because Gladiator turned it down." He looked at Armedie it was the story told to him."Ya right Dracul seems so much more vicious then Gladiator. I doubt that the brute could do much damage." Armedie stopped at the border lines she looked at Vlad and with a flirtatious smile she let her lyrics poor out "How about you sing the song"... Vlad looked a bit shocked but because she was a female he wanted to impress her. He tilted his crown back letting out a cold howl for the alpha to greet them.... When he finished he sat down looking at Armedie. Armedie smiled at him "A lot better then I imagined" She said with a smile...They waited for Damean...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Damean felt Akiko come before she spoke. Her wake was deadly when she wanted it to be. He smiled as she came forward and spoke of the choas. "Akiko, you have no idea" He growled and turned his body, before any more wolves come he wanted to converse with her in private. They sat in the open, but his words were to hushed and fast for any to hear, not even Jaded. "I fear of something Akiko. And Alpha's should not fear from what everyone says. We are of dark hearts, but we remain unseen. Your sister demands the chaos while I quiet the chaos for the strike of a lifetime. There is an undertaking here and I can't pin as to where it is from. My gut has fallen ill with the thoughts of Bloodeye and Zaiaku here. And the Midnights, why they return so swiftly as they once had before...once before when a war came long ago when Shadow ruled."

Damean hadn't spoke that name in so long it was like speaking of someone dead. He hoped she were dead. The fur on Damean's back bristled and he growled slightly as someone's howl pierced the air. He didn't care who it was. He had called all wolves to him, not he to anywhere else. "You are my Beta, but you've always been a friend. We have been torn of that lately, and I will admit it's probably my fault. My pack is few but the few we have are strong in alliance with eachother..." Damean started to get frustrated, he couldn't think right, some mental block was in his mind. Was it love. He growled and looked at Akiko. "If it's my old age then tell me. But am I a fool for thinking all this. Something is not right. Something in my gut is not right" He shook his massive black head and looked to his advisor again.

"There is a large part of me that wants to snap at everyone. Demand them here and speak my mind. But there is that other part, the part of an alpha you don't see that make me want to sit and listen to them again as I did when I first came into these lands. When I strode in all high and mighty only to turn and look cowardly and appologise to you all. I am an alpha because you all let me be, but I don't see anyone wanting me to be anymo--" His words cut off and he growled. Had no one heard his summons.

Blue ice orbs danced from wolf to wolf as they didn't move. Not Zaiaku and the Midnights had moved on their own again. His temper was rising, his hackles rose even higher. He wanted to lash out at someone, anyone, but he was one to show his true strength in combat at the most perfect moment, not when he felt like it. "Akiko..." he said her name with a plee behind it. Did he need her help. Was it that. He was alone in this square of an alphaship. "Tell me Akiko. If you had to choose, and not by blood, but by choice, not from history, but as a new wolf. Would you choose to reside elsewhere. As a dark wolf... Muerta would seem the place to go for wolves now are a haughty bunch. I feel I'm from a victoian time. Where Blade, Petra, Crow, Jaded, Rawbones, and myself look at a deeper impact of our actions, not at the way we need them to be done but a better way we can get things done... where have I gone wrong?"

He counciled with her. And he spoke to her quickly. She would catch it all, she had once before when he conversed like this. His blue orbs danced as he watched her, waiting for her rebuttle. "Honesty please..." and he knew she would. Akiko was always honest, and that's what he needed. He needed her opinion right now on the matters. Midnight, Jabbar. Everything...
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Before the dawning of time his fate had been decided. No, that was the wrong term, his fate was not decided, everything leading up to the message had been coursed out from meal times, hunting scheduals and even sleeping habits. Until the message he had been a robot under other's commands. He, of course, was his own body and soul but he was under the watchful eye of them. After the message there was nothing else he could do but muster up everything he had learned, lock it away, and travel. Travel after the message was long, though he had the seasons change on him and he had the creatures to speak to, he, along this the others who were to answer the message never spoke.

The message had came over one year and six months ago and although it would have been a turn in the back yard and they would have been here the message had the distinct note of a long needed time lapse. Had they taken too long after the message was up to that who sent it and it was up to them to find who had sent the message of so long ago. Within their travels it was apparent to meet with many. Ethiopian wolves, although they held themselves skinny and bland to the eye of a normal bred and raised wolf, were a cunning race. Learning was part of their experience as they took a longer route to get here after the message was delivered.

Ethiopian wolves had the art of star gazing and their outlook had been one of actions of the future. He had been a bit disturbed when the eldest of their large clan came right up to him, muzzle to muzzle and she spoke of being a shaman. Interesting enough she knew much about his history that he hadn't spoken to anyone many moons.

In those nights spent with this Shaman wolf she coursed his head with an even deeper knowledge though they both knew well that where he was headed this knowledge would do no good he would need it none the less for once in his life. If it came down to it, the song of the Ethiopian Wolves was something easy to learn, and on any assistance needed, any Ethiopian Wolf would know this song, even if never hearing it before in their life their heart would understand and they would come to it's master of making the calling to their greater homelands.

Further travels brought a death and though they mourned a little with their own song it was nothing compared to the saddened song of the Coyote once they crossed their path. It was said they travel in singles maybe crossing paths to share a scavanged snack taken from the bear they had chased off together Coyotes were generally found alone. For once though, that theory was proven wrong and He, along with his packmates, had come across a whole different sized theme of Coyotes.

They had claimed a lone wolf had once taught them strength is in numbers, not in those who feel they need it in the time of rightful eatings, which they had also learned, were not right. The ban had stayed with the Coyotes who had also learned from the loner that shelter was a must. 'these coyotes are trying to advance...they are trying to adapt and change into wolves, you could actually say it's working' the oldest of the packmates had spoken once since their travels and all the warm eyes had looked upon him in a blissful look.

The grey wolves were not a welcoming crowd, and so they were quickly left by the packmates. Had they been more generous or kinder things would have been different but they were greedy wolves who wanted to share nothing or leave nothing for anyone else. It had been a good lesson for the pack for they learned that nothing lay to waste. Ideas had sprung up on the pack as they coursed across land and water together having had one wolf speak made the rest break the shell and open their mouths, all except one.

Moons and Moons passed. Days and Days went by. Their numbers dwindled meeting with territorial wolves and creatures that didn't want them there and with diseases they never thought to encounter on their trip. It was such a long journey, that when the arrival came and they entered into Jabbar there were only two left. Had there been a couple more the entrance would have been more grand and noticed but it was only two, two mere wolves and both males spotted who they needed right away.
"We will sit. Cause no complications. No eye contact, just sit and wait for our messenger... sit and wait for our brother..." the male who spoke had eyes of light color. Two different hues in two different eyes. The other male who stood next to him, taking a seat and placing his attention towards the one wolf they came to see held the deepest of green mist could allow.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm

He was waiting for Petra's response when Damean called to the pack, and listened to the lyrics. It didn't quite sound like a normal summons, but, it just might be a somewhat stressful time. Blade had turned towards the call, waiting on Petra, when he looked back at their alpha, who seemed... agitated, at least, as far as Blade could notice from this distance. "I don't think we should keep him waiting..." he muttered to Petra, taking a step forward. Although a bit uneasy about what he'd said earlier, he wasn't in any way intimidated by Damean. Even he didn't know why he even said anything not really related to what he had been spying upon.

Although, there had been too many things occuring lately, and he'd been traveling alone for so long that he wasn't used to all the excitement. Paranoia was just setting in, after he'd taking a bit to try to predict possibly occurances. Now that he wasn't thinking about it in a detached way, he was going to have to fight the even more unsettled thoughts. With one more glance to see if Petra was coming, he headed towards Damean, Akiko, and Jaded and a swift pace, but slow enough that they could possibly finish any converstations that may be going on.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Jaded

Jaded's ears perked at Damean's call. She looked down to the whelps and said. "Eat, I will be right back." she stood and walked over to her mates call and approached but then paused seeing him talking to Bloodeye and then to Akiko next. She knew he would want to have words with Akiko alone for a moment so though she was there she stood back. She glanced back at Damean's whelps making sure they were safe. She felt leery on leaving them unguarded with so many new wolves about. Her ears perked to Damean's howl and the message that was in it for her. A smile crossed her maw and then she heard another...more strangers. She didn't like that one bit.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Odin & Mercedes

The pair had followed in line all the way to their father's pack. Eyeing the other coal black hessian with awe. He was scarred and battered even more than their mother. Mercy glanced at Odin and noticed that there was similiarities between her brother and this silent bru that stalked their flank. Once they entered the lands her oggling has stopped to look at awe at all the new fearsome wolves. Keeping close to the flank of Dae she pushed her nose into side for comfort. Odin looked about with once milky eye the other a clear blue. They joined their siblings not reallypaying attention to them for once. Mercy walked over to Killian and planted a solid lick across his face. They were siblings and it wasn't like they were always teasing. Well maybe Damkira was....

Then their fathers mate their...other mother? Gave them food. Mercy squeaked happily and Odin merely remained silent and they stalked forward to grab a chunk of meat. Happy for it after the long journey. Mercy looked at Dae and Killian her eyes trained a small white femmora not to far away. "You guys look just like her...and she looks alot like momma..."
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Akiko10

Silently she gazed at the king of Jabbar as he spoke quickly and in hushed tones. They shared a unique relationship but of what nature Akiko did not dwell upon. He spoke to her thusly when he wanted honesty and no matter the circumstances, no matter how sharp the words she would give it to him. This was just a characteristic that made her so. He spoke of many things that had flittled through her mind before. Why he had birthed pups with her sister she would never know for he desired something different than Akira ever would. Once he was finished she glanced behind herself to make sure none were to close to overhear. Then in equally hushed tones she responded.
"I too feel unease at the appearence of certain individuals within the pack. Bloodeye has the look of a revenged starved raven and her follower Zaiaku...he follows her not you. It is not right. A wolf should be loyal to their alpha and none other. As for the midnights..." Here she paused and frowned at the obvious conflicting memory of Gladiator. "I know not of why they return but I saw more traveling to other packs as well on my journey home. They are a strange clan of wolves bound by rules that are foreign to us. They put some great importance in their bloodline yet surely would die out if they did not interbreed. So they need us...perhaps that is why they are here." Then to addres his last statement her face was solemn and she mulled over it for a moment.

"I would choose to reside no where other than here Damean. Muerta, my sister, it is too volotile an environment for one to be comfortable in. Perhaps in my younger days when bloodlust was easier to come by but now it comes in rare moments. Usually in the heat of battle. No, Muerta is for those wishing to lash out at the world for no other purpose than to see it burn. Here we have a dignity about ourselves. If others judge us by it, then so be it, while they think us soft they will better yet not realize how wrong they were until our jowls are around their throats..." Here she looked away her visage a thoughtful one as she noted that Jaded was waiting calmly for them to finish speaking.

"You have done no wrong Damean Jager. You simply took what was given to you and molded it into something you thought was fit for your pack. You have suffered many trials from onces close to you...Lillith...Legend." Rising from her seat she shook her pelt. "Your mate is waiting, if you'll excuse me..." Then she turned and stepped away from him nodding to Jaded. Then took her seat where the others should come and sit.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Despair moved then, when Jaded left the pups. He was sent as an escort but he would stay a little longer to make sure his nieces and nephews would stay safe here. He lived in the lone lands and there had been an awful lot of wolves roaming about lately. He noticed that there were quite a few wolves here that made Damean uncomfortable. So he would stay and protect those who were innocent. Stepping over to the pups he smiled and despite his grizzled appearance he had a nice face. "Tell me children, how is your mother doing now-a-days?" He had not had contact with his sister in a long time and wondered what had kept her so quiet for so long. The evidence, it seemed was right in front of him. Pups made Akira vulnerable...in a sense. Seeing how his sister loved no one but herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Petra glanced to Damean when he marched over to she and her mate, and nodded without hesitation as he gave his orders. She turned to Blade then, for he had plans of where to go and how to carry out the orders. Nodding, she was about to reply when Damean summoned the pack. Plans must have changed. She rose to all fours and padded at Blade's side over to where Damean had ordered their presence. She tried not to dilly dally, but it looked like the King was already getting agitated and impatient with them. Where was everybody? Leafy green orbs glanced around, and she gave a look of displeasure to those who took their time, then focused her attention on Damean, her shoulder next to Blade's. Curiousity buzzed within her mind, wondering what he had called a meeting for.

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Bloodeye-1

Bloodeye stood stark still with her ears perked forward attentively, seeking to hear what Damean had to say to her, to hear what his final verdict was for her. She seated herself more calmly as Damean recognized her worth and began to explain himself. His words were lengthy, a life story she had not asked for, and she felt almost bored by his excuses, but she refrained from sighing or rolling her eyes. She felt rather disgusted to know that they were allied with a pack of soft-hearted fools, but again, she made no movement to suggest her feelings, keeping a stoic expression. She did not need to anger Damean further at the moment. She shook her head as he spoke of his son; she did not know the details of that occurance, but his presence in the lone lands certainly indicated his exile.

Then he spoke more personally, telling her that she could approach him at any time to speak, if she needed it. She doubted she would, for she was a closed book, but the offer was a kind and unexpected one. Nodding, she continued to listen as he spoke of her title, and it stung bitterly, causing her to dig her claws into the earth as she restrained a hiss of resentment for all those that had betrayed her. She had never been unfair as a Queen, dishing out justice as was needed; she had been perhaps more harsh than Damean, but not merciless. She looked into his eyes, crimson orbs glimmering with all of the hatred that had built in her heart; not for him, but for the world. He spoke of the courage that it took to acknowledge her position, and her ears flicked back. "You never know just how much until you've fallen," was all she could say, before she turned away, and he went to call his meeting.

Her eyes met Zaiaku immediately. The seriousness on her face disipated and her expression showed a more playful, sly attitude. He spoke, and his words made her shiver. What an interesting choice of endearment. Love. Did he even know what love was? Bloodeye was not sure she even knew. But it didn't matter, it was all for show, all for the desire in each other. She smirked. "I thought as much," she said, knowing that if she had not spoken up as quickly as she had, they'd have had a fight on their hands, "I've a sharp tongue as well, but I try to use it to my advantage most of the time." Had it been anyone else who had spoken to her like Damean did, she would have given them a nasty tongue-lashing and perhaps decided to draw some blood, but she did not want to get on his bad side right now. She was still undecided in her intentions of being here. Looking at Zai, she knew he had expectations, and she wished wholeheartedly to fulfill them.

But what if she couldn't? What if she was just too weak? What if nobody wanted to follow her anyways? It would probably just end up like every other pack she had ruled over. Perhaps it was a sign that leadership was not meant for her, and yet, it made her wonder why she had such a horrid temperment and a need to be in power, while her heart still yerned for companionship and even love. How could she possibly have both? A low growl suddenly surged through her, and she turned away from Zai. Would he think she was weak if he knew what was going through her mind? She could not show it, no matter what. She could not let him know she had thoughts of taking different routes in life. She did not want to disappoint him. He was handsome, he was strong, and he held power and charm within him.

She glanced back at him, cautious of what she should say next, wishing not to expose anything that resided within her, heart and mind. But her attention was stolen as Damean's voice rose into the air, and she sighed. Bloodeye stood, tail grazing Zaiaku as she did so, and she beckoned him to be by her side if he should choose to. She looked back at him, glancing upon his chilling blue orbs, and her tail flicked once, pleased with the sight that was offered, before she turned back to look upon the wolf that had accepted them. When she felt she was close enough, she reclined upon her haunches once more and looked to him, waiting.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 am

Damean looked at Akiko when her just as hushed words filled his attention. He nodded, having heard Jaded come closer to him and Akiko, silently staying off to the side as was her way of kindness. "Thank You Akiko." He turned his attention towards Jaded when Akiko left and pushed himself towards her. "Hello Love" he said softly leaning towards her and licking her maw gently. Again, his hushed words of concern leaked through his maw towards her. Simpler then what he had told Akiko but he had come to some resolves. "I think that there are some things that are going to change in this pack. I know you will stand by my side, for you are my love, and my life, and there are things that are at play now..." He smiled at her and noticed the other wolves began to gather. Now was the time.

Damean stood and looked at Blade and Petra. He nodded to them, grateful they had come now and no later, his eyes landed on Bloodeye and Zaiaku and he didn't nod to them.
"Thank You for coming at this time. I've called a pack meeting to advise and concern myself with the pack. Jaded, Blade, Petra, Akiko, Rawbones, Crow, Eris. You are the members of my pack in which I trust even my own life with, though some are not here amongst this meeting I have the need to inform you that what is said has once been said already to you members, but the new ones...this is going to be said, and finalized for everyone."

Damean stood forward more and faced the new wolves. "There have been many actions of change in this pack. There have been some of you here that have already heard these actions and that in which you will not need to concern youself with but listen carefully. If you find the need for violence, if you feel the need for destruction and chaos you will not find it here. This pack is of darkness but it is a neutral darkness that wont outburst unless we are provoked. Some may think this is a lighter pack, and so that is in their eyes, but this is where the pack of Jabbar resides, and those wolves who reside here will forever be in the protection of our will and lands. Exodus, my daughter, is in Midnight Meadows, a neutral pure pack by any rate and they are protected by us. Do you follow?" Damean looked at each new wolf, each old wolf, in no strange matter, but there was some things you must know.

"Can there be any reason this upsets you" and this time he looked right at only the new wolves, leaving his members behind, because there was to reluctance from his stable members "Then speak to me now and only now. If I find out later this upsets you, then you will deal with a temper far worse then any dark you've ever known, take this as a warning. For Petra is a member here, and a member there, and she will forever be allowed to come and go as long as I am alpha and my pack stands beside me. Along with her mate, Blade, and my daughter, and soon to be grandchildren... that's right. If that's another part of our story you haven't heard. My son...Legend, is casted from these lands, if you ever see him pass these lands, don't hesitate to kill him. And I mean it. I do not like to see those who cause any harm to our family, and Cinder is our family, even if her heart is somewhere else"

Damean stopped speaking for a moment and looked to Jaded. If she had anything to say then she needed to say it now. He hoped she would. His mind was racing and he collected one more though. "The wolves of Muerta will be spotted here also. For there are whelps to come and go between lands. Killian. Damkira. Odin. Daenerys. And Mercy. Get the names, remember the faces. If any harm is to come to these children or anyone else in my lands I will kill you myself and you will have a full weight of both packs on your packs. Even all if I can help it...That goes for any other generations of whelps that enter these lands or are birthed here in any time..." He growled, putting an emphasis on these words and sat down. His speech was done.

It was from the corner of his eye the oldest brute caught his attention. A smile tugged at his maw and he wanted to turn and greet the wolf. There was a second wolf, he could smell him, and he felt the urge to tackle the brute in a flurry of excitment. He wanted to introduce them to the pack...he wanted to bring them into his life...
Back to top Go down
_Sensable_

_Sensable_

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Archillis had moved closer with Jr a little ways away Armedie and Vlad where close by as well. Where Aditi was he didn't know... His white blue crystals flashing red as the sound of this alphas words. Weakness... Was all the brute could think of. He stayed quite. His orders where final he was to remain loyal to even the weak unless told other wise by his true king. Rage built up in the brute but he silenced himself... He listened taking in the words and names of these wolves. His mind racing. Finely he did as any other good warrior would do. He leaned over to Dracul Jr. "Follow along the lone lands till you reach the land of Muerta send word to the King that Jabbar holds alliance with Midnight Meadows..Ask him of what should be done. If you can find Gladiator" Archillis looked to Armedie giving the fea a smile.

Jr. listened to every word his mentor spoke. He paused a bit then turning to the forest his ebony body dissipated into the shadows. He moved quickly faster then any could imagine. His massive form stretching gaining ground quicker then that of a regular size wolf...
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Aditi moved silently with her kin, preferring to remain in the background of things as they went, as though to go forgotten. She moved to the main gathering, glancing around at the other wolves as they came beneath Damean to listen to his words. She knew little of the land surrounding this place, for she had never been here, and she could care less with who they were allied. It made no difference. These wolves are all inferior. She glanced over to where Archilles, Vlad, Armedie and her brother were. She had not seen Dracul Jr. in many moons, and she wanted to go over and greet him, but as soon as she was about to set paw that way, he seemed to be sent away. She glanced to Damean. He was sure to be displeased about this. Keeping her eyes to him for the moment, she perked her ears, listening to what he needed to say. She was slightly surprised by his words, for they did not seem typical of a dark king, in fact, it seemed cowardly, but perhaps that was what this pack was all about. Staying on the outskirts of things, not asserting power. She wished she could have gone home, but she'd been assigned here, so she figured she'd best get used to it now, for this was to be home, and this was to be her Alpha.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Jaded

Jaded felt his kiss and his soft words and she nodded and leaned in to kiss his maw back gently. She would stand with him. Her heart even when feeling betrayed loved him. She nodded as he spoke and asked if they were with him An alliance with a pure pack was unheard of but it was because Exodus resided there. How could one be at war with the pack in which your daughter lived?

Jaded sat and listened to Damean's words. She had been shocked at Legend's deed and was suprised to see Damean welcome Cinder so openly but these were his grandchildren. She sighed and felt a tightning in her loins. She cast a glance to the pups and smiled. Oh how she wished they were hers. She was a bit suprised at Damean's last words about future whelps. Could he? Did he? She remembered his words when he came home and they had shocked her. His want of her was spoken. A warmth spread within her. When he was done speaking she nuzzled him and could smell the others as well. "Who are they?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Damean Jager. Alpha male of Jabbar Junayd was quickly pressed for patience. He watched as hushed words were spoken between Archillis and Jr. He was going to approach the leaving of his 'so called pack mate' when a slender form came into the lands and he smiled. He knew this fem and it was weird to think of her as such, a female, a grown wolf. "Ahhh" he said as Jaded's words floated into his mind. "They are family." he simply stated before turning and motioning for the two brutes to come over. "Jafren..." Damean said standing and pushing his head against the elder wolf. "Welcome brother" He smiled to the brute, and turned towards Jaded. "This is a brother...an elder...a wise and we are very grateful this bru is to grace us with his presence." he smiled and turned back looking now at the brute who held that of two eye colors. "Brother..." he said softly giving him a soft smile. "Evander, please meet my mate, Jaded. Jaded...this is my brother, my real brother" He paused, taking a look at his mate.

Damean had never mentioned any family for back in their packs it wasn't custom to speak of just one family member for the pack as a whole was one family just like structured here. He felt the weight of his brother next to him. Evander was a bigger brute, bigger then Damean was infact. He felt somewhat smaller then his brother. It was apparent firstly in the heads and mitts of the two. Damean was smaller build for speed but capable of a good fight when Evander couldn't race the broad side of a meadow. He was built for the fight and had won every battle he'd been presented to.

"The family misses you, but word has traveled back of how well you're doing Damean" his voice was deep and greatly monotone. He stood and looked at Jaded while he spoke. This was not Lilith, and he was glad for such a thing. "You're name suits you m'lady. Your eyes and language in your body are greatly shown" he smiled to her, aware of his blunt remark and turned towards Damean who had a grin on his face that only Evander would know about. "Shall we decide on what to do now?" he spoke now directly to Damean and watched his brother's head shake. "As of now there is nothing to be done. Just wait. Midnight Meadows is not far from here. Have you sent Lachlan their way?" Damean looked now at Evander with worry in his eyes. "Oh, yes, he's there already. He's waiting for an approach to the fem. He's not sure how to do so without freaking her out, he had wished you would have forwarned her but he knows he'll finish what you've asked of him. And the others...they'll arrive daily... we lost many on this journey Damean. Yours was swft and your message was tight with strain but I'm glad you made it home okay."

Damean knew Jaded would wonder and he turned towards her. "When I left the pack, this is what I went and did. I went home to my family and asked them for assistance. I cannot be alpha forever, and Evander will take my place if the time comes sooner then hoped for by someone else. Jaded, if you wouldn't mind. Jafren would like a word with you..." he could feel the old brute staring at Jaded and it made him slightly happy to know that the old man hadn't said anything against her yet.

Jafren stood still until his name was mentioned. "A walk, if you may?" he asked her nicely, unsure of what other mannor to treat her as besides a wolfess of royalty. It was weird, knowing the brute whome he had once pinned down in a dominace match was now an alpha of lands far away. A very strange life but very welcome in the old wolf's eyes. "Can we go to your favorite place, I wouldn't mind you feeling comfortable. I have some questions I'd like to ask..." Jafren smiled to the fem, waiting for her to lead the way when Damean spoke up.

"Beware of the others...for unsure feelings rest in my sides of them" he felt his hair raise knowing Jaded would be off with an elder male but he knew the brute would die first before letting harm come to his mate. His brother, being so close, made Damean feel slightly powerful. "You know. If the time comes, your treaty will be void Damean. This wont happen with me as alph-"
Damean stepped up towards his brother, raising himself so they were nose to nose. "Do not think I've forgotten your ways Evander. If I had forgotten we know it wont be unsaid infront of everyone, keep your maw shut and eyes open. Now...meet my strongest of the pack please." Damean turned, walking towards Akiko, Blade, and Petra.

"Petra, she's our healer, strong in many ways of that artful craft, and Blade, a fighter if need be but he's a brave wolf who doesn't get pushed around. He's been scouting for me if asked, loyal to the bone, and Akiko, my Beta... basically from what you hear you'll learn of who she is right away, no bull, just straight forward like you" He smiked and shoved his brother as they got closer. "Blade, Petra, Akiko, I'd like for you to meet Evander. My brother. He'll be staying with us for a while. Blade, as you stated earlier, you know who I've asked them to come. When I left for some time before, this was why... I've called upon family and kin to join us in strange ways." He smiled the the three. They were the loyal of the pack, and this was his strongest point right here. Evander looked at all three of them finally resting his eyes on Akiko. He could see the closeness of Blade and Petra and didn't want to linger on her to long or him for the rival of a packmate could be a strange thing to happen right now. "It is nice to meet you three. Damean's told me much about you, repeating himself just now..." he smirked and looked towards his brother who had a confused then foolish look on his face for half a second...
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Blade cautiously watched Damean greet another pair of wolves, but in a familiar fashion. He wasn't quite sure of the words that were exchanged, but he was able to put himself at ease just a little bit, just noticing how much... smaller the alpha looked. Naturally, size didn't necessarily mean anything, just as it was with Akiko.

Now it seemed as if one of them was going off to the side with Jaded, although Damean seemed fine with it. He was starting to hope at least some things would be explained. Then he and the larger remaining recent arrival approached. He just barely leaned towards Petra, but it was in caution of the stranger coming close to them, not in raw distrust. It didn't fail to catch his attention that Evander's gaze was brief, and his own gaze relaxed in turn, aware that his bond with Petra was clear.

"Nice to meet you, as well, Evander, and I hope your travels here weren't too bad," Blade replied, a hint of acceptance in his voice to inplicitly state that everything was fine. His voice also expressed a personal experience of traveling, although traveling with others probably would have been somewhat more pleasant than solo. He bit back a comment about Evander knowing them while the Jabbar wolves haven't heard about him. It may have been for similar reasons Blade tried to keep his own past to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo   .where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.where the yellow brick road took a different turn. [Main Bo
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next