Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Jewel looked at her mother and flicked her ears back slightly at the tone. She was trying to be understanding. That much she could tell of her mother. She gave a sigh and nodded slowly as she licked the tip of her nose and would turn her two toned eyes to her mother's face. "Yes mother." she would say softly and let her mother continue on how she wanted to teach her the healing arts.

Robbie had said they needed to learn how to fight and now her mother wanted her to learn how to heal. She nodded, she understood, but yet she wanted to get back to her brother. But if she left mother and father may come looking for him and Robbie wasn't the same as he used to be since Koda died. He needed time alone. She swallowed and looked at her mother.

"I understand and why don't we start now mother." She said and would let her tail sway and give her mother a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Her daughter's voice was like that of a chiming crystal. Ali couldn't help but smile as Jewel padded forth, her two-toned eyes sparkling. They told of cheerfulness, but putting on a mask was a trait she also seemed to have inherited. Countless times during days of dread, Ali remembered she would plaster on a smile, just so she could tell herself and everyone around her that things were all right, when they truly were not.

"I know you want to follow Robbie right now..." she said slowly, hoping that her tone would signal that she understood the strong feeling of connectedness between them. Jewel was probably just as worried about Robbie as Ali was worried about her husband. "And you want to make sure he's okay... And there's nothing wrong with that. I'm proud of you for being so loyal to him. And if there's one thing I want to teach you, it's how to protect him. By these means, I don't mean with teeth and claws." She paused, hoping her words would sink in. "What I mean is that I want to teach you my healing abilities... We are all mortal, no matter how strong we may think ourselves to be. We can all be wounded. Robbie can be wounded. But, with these skills, you can save him."

Her words were the truth. While she made a decent pupsitter, Ali's real abilities lie in that of healing knowledge. It was in her nature to want to heal and grow and replenish. She had healed many kinds of injuries in the past, and having a healer's knowledge was valuable to any pack. She blinked her blue eyes at her daughter; they now stood about equal height, and thus she felt she should treat her as an equal. "It may take some time, though," she said, hoping that this would not deter her. "Perhaps just a couple of hours today and tomorrow. Or, I can at least teach you the basics."
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Pawprints : 2076

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 am

Jewel had followed her brother's scent a ways and then would hear voices. The new fea Chimera was speaking to Robbie. She was about to move forward to investigate it more and speak to her brother but her mother's voice came to her auds. She cringed and flicked her tail and would turn and trot off toward her. She knew instinctively that Robbie wouldn't want to speak with their mom right now.

She hurried to her mother and gave her tail a wag. "Yes mother?" she would call softly and try to put on a cheerful demenor. Things were so stressful lately.

Chimera

Chimera came closer still to Robbie. "I could help you." She offered and smiled at him coyly. The plain she wolf's eyes seemed to glow with intruige and her grey pelt shifted as she moved and didn't seem so ordinary now. She moved with grace and she smiled at Robbie. "That is why I came looking for wolves who needed help like yourself Robbie. My queen is wanting to help teach those to fight so they may protect themselves." She said softly and then would lean in and whisper. "I think you would make an excellent warrior. You look the part and you are fast and nimble...a natural. You just need to be honed."

Her tail wagged softly and she smiled at him and nosed his shoulder gently. "Let me help you Rob....come with me." She said looking into his eyes, and leaving off his childish name of Robbie.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

Number of posts : 245
Pawprints : 408
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:01 am

Cross' mind was still running and she didn't see the brute coming. He startled her and she let out a small gasp, after a second though she smiled. "Sorry about that, you frightened me..." she allowed her azule optics dance over his form and realized he meant her no harm. "...Forgive me, where are my manners?" She allowed a light chuckle to fill the air "I am Cross, what might your dubbance be?". She remained seated on her hindquarters, her tassle pulled in close to her and waited for him to speak again.

(Ooc: im not fairing so well either, but I am posting on my phone lol. So excuse any errors xD)
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 am

Ooc:|| I'm bringing Serenity here, and he's going up to Cross.
Bic:||

His bright coat was simple. His body was large like the fallen king, only his pelt was white and the deceased king held the black pelt of the pack. He was the ugly duck of you can believe that... His body moved towards a female who was drinking from a stream. "Excuse me, miss?" he came up to her and smiled waiting for her to turn, he stayed far enough away so he didn't scare her when she turned towards him.

Ooc:|| Short I know, but it's still something. =)
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Cross' mind was still running on all cylinders as she sat there, her alabaster form still slightly tinted red with the blood of the kill. She rose off her haunches and padded away from the group. She was in search of a source of water. Her thirst had finally hit her. When she found a small stream and lowered her snow kissed dial to drink and even though the water was still so cold her bubblegum tongue lapped it up with ease. As she finished and brought her dial back up and opened her azule optics, she looked around. She had a feeling she would like it here, and she hoped that this would be her home. She simply stood there, her form blending in so well with the snow you could barely see her, minus her bright blue optics...

[ooc: if anyone wants to approach her, go for it =D)
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 pm

It seemed he had been able to help, and for that, Doctor was glad. "Of course. Family should come first in these times. The pups will be fine a while longer. I hope your whole family heals soon." He was surprised at her last statement, and would have flushed in embarrassment if he'd been a two-legger. Watching her walking to Robin and talking with him, Doctor said softly, knowing she was too far away to hear now, "Children, huh? Perhaps I'm cursed not to." He glanced back towards the others, debating whether to return to them so soon, or see how Bright was faring. Then again, she had brought the pups out. Chances are, they were settling for a nap and were best not disturbed.

For now, he'd remain where he was, watching. He knew it wouldn't be long until someone approached him or he moved to join someone. He wasn't the type to stand by for very long despite how much he was told he mustn't interfere. The wolf could never be him, a bystander. His body relaxed a little as he watched them, silently promising to do his best that no one else would be needlessly put in danger.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

Pawprints : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

Doctor's words were so kind... She couldn't have asked for a better friend. "You're mother must have raised you well," she said, blue eyes shining as she looked upon him. She paused, though, his words sinking in. "I do not think they know about the trials of revenge... Robbie especially. And I know Jewel just wants to make sure he's okay, but I fear she would be pulled into the darkness as well... But you're right about communication. I'm going to talk to her, now... and hopefully she will see the changes her brother is going through. Thank you, Doctor." She came close to him and gave him a small nuzzle of affection. "Oh, and yes, I will help Bright as soon as I can. Allow me to speak to Jewel first, and then I will be right on it. I'm actually surprised you don't have whelps yourself yet," she said with a wry grin. He was a handsome wolf, there was no doubt about that; his wits and wisdom could probably sweep any lady off her feet. Her silver legs carried her off into the woods, stopping by Robin.

"I'm going after Jewel," she said, her voice a little sterner than usual. Robin's maroon orbs shifted to her, about half a glare. "Be careful," was all he said. Ali paused, waiting for more; Robin's face was normally so wrought with the emotion he was feeling, but now... now his face was a mask. She took a step towards him and gave him a kiss. "You be careful, too. I worry about you," she whispered, also giving him a very mate-like nuzzle. He sighed. "You don't have to. I can take care of myself," he replied, and finally lifted himself off of the tree he had been leaning against, heading in the direction that Robbie had run from... which, coincidentally, was also to the lands of Jabbar.

Ali folded her ears back, watching her mate disappear into the forest. "I love you..." she said quietly after him, praying that no harm would get to him. Hopefully, he was going after Robbie... She stuck her nose to the ground and inhaled, picking up Jewel's scent in no time. It ran alongside Robbie's, but then the lead disappeared, leaving her in a wooded clearing. "Jewel!" she called, a pang of anxiousness in her voice. "Jewel, dear, please come out... It's your mother... I just want to talk... With you..."
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Doctor nodded, understanding. "I wouldn't worry about Robin as much as you might your children. He was originally planning to confront who did this, but changed his mind. It's progress. Most may not think much of it, but anything positive is a good sign." Looking at the ground, he continued, "You can talk to me anytime. I'm a pretty good listener if anything."

With a sad grin, he looked at the ground. "To be honest, I'm worried about your children. I'm sure you're aware of this, and I know they're bigger now, but their ideas and values are still much more easily changed compared to us, who have lived longer. We won't respond with revenge, as sad as we may be, but do Robbie and Jewel understand the consequences of such actions as revenge? After getting revenge, what's left, what's the point? Nothing's changed, and all that's left is... hollowness. I'd talk to them, but I don't think they'd open up to me."

"I know this may be a bad time, but I have a question of my own for you. Do you think you can help Bright by being a pupsitter?" He turned his gaze to a distant tree, looking past Alaina before he spoke again, "And for the record... you don't have to be the strongest, because then there wouldn't be anyone to be strong for you, and that's not a place you, or anyone would want to live in." Coughing, he said sheepishly, he said, "I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries, but I think all mothers are good. It's a matter of how well your way of raising them match their ways of thinking and understanding. I think the most difficult part about parenting is being able to communicate efficiently with one another so everyone understands. It takes effort from both parent and child." He dipped his head in a somewhat apologetic manner, hoping what he said didn't come out wrong, and to give a chance for her to think about what he just said.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Alaina's ears flicked back and she glanced at Robin, leaning against the tree, his back to her. She sighed, and was inwardly glad that Doctor was here. "I'm worried about Robin..." she said. "And Robbie, and Jewel, and Silent... I... feel like the pack is falling apart. I know that you're the one in charge right now, and there's not many I can talk to..." She wished for some stability throughout all of this. Robin wasn't giving her any. Her children may as well have been missing. And their Alphess... was sick and dying. Where was the strength of Tirisfal Valley right now? Yes, they had new wolves, and maybe some new pups, but would it be enough against the darker packs that roamed the lands? While her husband was concerned with the external order and keeping the boundaries guarded, she could only think of the inner strength. Ties that had once been strong were either broken or fading. "And... I wish there was something about all of this I could do. I'm trying to be strong... for everyone. I'm still trying to be a good mother."

She ended there. She knew that the reason she had wanted to talk to him was entirely an emotional ordeal, but it was also a problem she had recognized. A pack couldn't work with dysfunctional members, be it herself or the rifts in her family. She looked up to Doctor, her blue eyes shining bright. Hopefully, he would have an answer.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:10 pm

He glanced at the group and said primarily to the new members, "Just relax and get to know everyone or explore for the time being. I have some business to attend to." Flashing them a smile, he turned, and nodded his head towards Alaina, a silent request for her to follow him a short distance away, out of earshot of the feasting group.

"Are you faring well?" Doctor asked. He wasn't sure what she wanted to talk to him about, and was concerned for the well being of the family. Any type of reaction at this point would probably be understandable, and he wanted to hear what she wanted to say before he started talking. It was a good sign that she joined them to eat, though, although Robin hadn't been with her. Instead of overthinking it, he patiently waited for Alaina to speak.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Cross looked up from cleaning herself, her azule optics watching more wolves come out of nowhere. She did not speak mainly because those who came to join the pack did not look like they wanted to speak. She raised off her belly, she was getting too cold. She looked down at the imprint her body had left and smiled. She remember why she loved the snow. She looked around to the pack, she was not sure who she should talk to. She was so new to all of this, and she was nervous... She pulled her snowy tassel in close to her body and allowed her mind to run with the memory that came to play.

It was the first memory she had, not when she had first opened her eyes, but instead it was of Moira. It was the first time Cross had ever seen the jet fatale. It had startled her pup self "Where is my mother?" Cross whined out to Moira. Moira smiled her usual sick smile "I am your mother child..." Cross looked over her form and shook her small snowy tiara "No you aren't...My momma looked different.." Moira shhh'ed Cross and moved closer to her, pulled the whelp into her ebony plume and shh'ed her...She began humming and slowly sang sweet lyrics..

Pretty little angel,
Sleep now my Angel..
Pretty little angel,
let your dreams overtake you,
Pretty little angel .. Sleep pretty angel

Moira had continued to hum until Cross could not fight it anymore. Cross went limp in the fatales jet tassel and that was the end...

Cross brought her mind back to the present and watched around her, she had continued to sing that same lullaby to herself at times. Moira had sung it to her up until the night she had left. After that, the lullaby was the only good thing to come from Moira...Moira had stolen Cross and no matter how much she had tried to find out who her true mother was no one would tell her in that pack. She was glad she had taken off .. She knew eventually her past would catch up to her, and Moira might try to find her. Cross was not the only whelp she had called her Angel, there was Mikalai...She had only met the bru once, and hoped to never meet him again. That whole family was so screwed up, and she was thankful to be where she was, far far away from them and she hoped that it was forever.

[ooc: Itch accomplished...lol]
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Nephritides slowly made her way back to the rest of the pack. She some how lost Robin while he was talking with those outsiders. She had stopped because her stomach had begun to hurt so she looked for that herb her sister had always given her. But Neph must have gotten the wrong one since she was not able to walk straight line now. Her paws kept crossing and she almost fell twice before coming to a crashing stop somewhere near the rest of the pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Negro Diablo stood and sniffed around. What had happened since she wandered off? She looked up to the sky as the snow slowly fell from the gray clouds overhead. As her head lowered from the corner of her eye she saw young Jewel run away from her father. She didn't know how to deal with pups and so said nothing. She only knew the wounds of the flesh not of the heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Storm Call had never really been much for groups or packs. He had never been with more than three other wolves in his life. So adjusting to pack life was hard. So he took to isolating himself from the rest by wandering away into the pack lands. But now he was back as the first snow fell upon his white coat. The snow went unnoticed by the large male. He looked for his hunting companion, Cardinal.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 pm

[OOC: Before I begin, Starrlight has given me permission to RP Alaina/Ali for the sake of keeping her active and involved.]

He couldn't believe his eyes and ears... Jewel was... lying to him. He could see it in her eyes, trying hard to focus on him, her face too straight and rigid to be telling the truth. An anger shot through him like never before - he clenched his teeth and closed his eyes as Jewel slipped away, like he and Ali didn't even matter. His talons dug into the soil, now frosted with snow as it gently fell. So on top of everything, winter was upon them. "Why don't they need me, Ali?" he asked, his burning maroon pools now on his wife. "Did I fail as a protector, as a father? Am I not what they want?" He spat the last word, his hackles raised. Ali pulled her ears back, taking a step away from him, but she didn't necessarily back down. "Robin... You need to calm down," she said, nervousness hitching in her voice. "You're... You're scaring me."

Robin released a frustrated sigh, shaking his head. "I don't like this, Ali. I don't like this at all." His wife took a step towards him, signalling that she wanted to talk with him. "I know you don't," she said, looking to where Jewel had once been. "I... I worry about them just as much as you. Maybe more..." Her mind wandered to all of the dark wolves she had ever encountered, their souls twisted and their minds lost. Her heart ached when she thought of Robbie growing up in such darkness, consumed by it... and chances were, Jewel would go down with him. Her throat knotted as she thought of them joining the ranks of a dark pack and having to... having to... fight them one day.

"Where is Silent?" she asked Robin, who was now gazing at the place that Robbie had disappeared. She had been wondering where their Alphess was... It wasn't like her to be gone for so long. Again, Robin's ears fell back, not wanting to deliver the news, but it was a must. He didn't look at her as he said, "She's sick. Nuri took her to some lands, I don't know where. Her pups are in the den with Bright..." He looked at her now. "And I don't think she's going to make it."

And now, everything felt wrong. Their children were not the way they had hoped they would be. Their parenting skills were nothing like they used to be. And now, their Queen was dying. Ali looked to Robin, her guiding light through all of the darkness she had grown through - and he seemed to be lost in his own, now. Her heart burned for his comfort, but he could only stand there like a stone. "I... I'm going back to the main lands," she told him, but he only flicked his tail in response. It was like... it didn't matter where she went anymore. She had disappeared. Wasn't he afraid she was going to dissappear again? He cared... right? Yes, he must, she thought. They were mates for life... That wasn't going to stop, because that was their promise.

She padded back into the main terrace, seeing many new wolves looking for ranks. Doctor was in charge now. She offered him and the other wolves a weak smile as they were gathered around a fresh kill. She wasn't hungry, but she hadn't eaten in a while, and she knew that she should. She took her place in line and ripped a chunk of flesh for herself, chewing slowly. Normally, she would have introduced herself and welcomed everyone to Tirisfal, but... say something like that, now, felt out of place. Her blue eyes flashed to Doctor, hoping to catch a word with him when they were done eating.

Robin, meanwhile, stood in the same place he had been. He fought between the urge of running after his children and leaving them alone entirely. They were adults - or nearly adults - and were now responsible for their own actions. Those actions, though, had consequences, and from the looks of it, terrible ones indeed. He didn't want to join everyone back in the main lands... "What's the point of it?" he snorted, pawing at the ground. They may as well have just been waiting for another ruthless attack... and he wasn't fit to be a Guardian anymore. And his rank as the Queen's Advisor? Well, what the hell did that mean, if their Queen was dying? Even if she wasn't, he guessed he wouldn't have the best of advice right now.

Exhausted, he leaned against a tree trunk, a sleepy depression sinking in. He didn't know what he would do. There was always the possibility of having more pups, but if they couldn't control their own children now... What would more do?
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

He flicked his tail in an inviting gesture towards those who didn't take a bit yet while ripping some meat off the kill. Doctor did respect the fact that high ranks should eat first, but only when he wasn't grouped as part of that high rank. He wasn't that hungry, although it was clear the newcomers would be, and wondered where some of the pack laws originated from. Between bites, he swallowed and replied to Cardinal, "I won't take any offense, since I'm technically not the alpha."

Turning to the others, he said, "Most of the pack are scattered right now, but you'll meet them in time. This is Cardinal." He went back to his meat, seeing how the conversation would go, partially to assess how the newcomers would respond. Any bit of information could be useful in the future, whether to assign tasks, or for the sake of comfortably socializing.

Last edited by akkanatrum on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Jewel looked at her father and lied. "Yes...we were..practicing." She said and then would blink. "He is...angry..I better go see." She said and slunk away from her father and went looking for Robbie. It wasn't him.. he would never hurt her before. She gave a soft wine.
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm

[ooc: feel like writing again so don't mind meh...lol]

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Cross

Cross watched as the brute began to dig into the kill with her azule crystals. She rose again and moved towards the kill, and lowered her dial to take a piece of flesh off the kill. She bit down hard, the blood flowing into her mouth, her snowy maw getting stained easily enough. She pulled her piece away from the kill and lie down with it. She looked up briefly from where she lay, but her hunger screamed at her body and she gave in ...

After she had finished she remained laying there, watching the pack for a little while. She was too lazy to clean the blood off her pillars and maw. She had always been a messy eater. A small chuckle escaped her maw as the thought crossed her mind. She was sure that soon enough the pack would be looking at her like she was mad, but she did not care. Moira had raised her to never care about what others thought of her .. She growled in her mind, why was Moira on her mind? .. A sigh escaped her charcoal kissers and she finally began to clean up the mess she had made...

Back to top Go down
WarriorWolf

WarriorWolf

Number of posts : 355
Pawprints : 649
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:48 pm

The granite bruja continued to enjoy the rest, and the show the presented itself. Doctor had finished with the group of newcomers, and was leading them to the meat, Cardinal watched them all approach. Yellow hues looked the group over, from the bruja to the women. A brief growl of his stomach alerted him to his hungry, of which he hadn't thought much of. Doctor's approach made Cardinal snap out of his day dreaming, as lyrics poured into his auds. A brief smile crossed his maw, and he raised his frame into a small stretch, stepping close to the meat. He was going to inquire about Doctor's thought's on the alpha's disappearing scent, but the timing was off, that didn't need to be brought up in front of the newcomers. "If you insist, Doctor." Cardinal's gaze left the brute, to glance at the newcomers. His lanterns stopped briefly on the woman who had approached the meat, before averting his pools to the meat. Jaws opened, and ivories sunk into the fresh meat, he took only a small portion for himself, his hungry wasn't that great. The blood was sweet, and with the piece he had ripped off, Cardinal backed off and returned to his spot only paw lengths away. Lanterns looked up to the others, before he began to enjoy the catch.

[I'm not sure what Cardinal's actual position is o.o Lead guardian works for now I suppose~]
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:27 am

Cross' mind had wandered too deep, and now silence had fallen. There were still a couple of members around her, but she still felt alone. She rose off her haunchers, her snowy pillars taking her weight without protest. She began to pad her way towards where the smell of the recent kill was. Her blue crystals watched all around her, all she saw was the beautiful terra that she now called home. When she finally found where the kill was, she sank back onto her haunches again. She was the newest member to this pack and had no rank, Moira had taught her that she had no right to make the first move on the kill. She noticed a male moving his orbs from one member of the pack to the other, and a smile graced her features. It had been far too long since she had been able to actually smile, and she watched him with a very intriguing look in her azule crystals. She wanted to ask his dubbance, but right now was not the proper time, maybe after the pack had eaten...She wanted nothing more than to push the thought of Nicolai out of her mind, but his charcoal frame and almost crystal clear orbs came close to her out of the shadows in her mind ... He was the one she was suoposed to mate with according to Moira, but now she was making her own decisions. For the first time in a long time she felt like she had control of her own life and now she wasn't sure what to do with that feeling...

(ooc: horrible!!! ackkk, anyways yeah ... Off to check other boards ^.^)

Back to top Go down
Sheawolf88

Sheawolf88

Number of posts : 67
Pawprints : 132
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 am

As Doctor gave out ranks Cane remembered how Shayde had flinched at his touch and was now full of conflicting feelings and questions. He knew he had a friend in Shayde and perhaps the new fae, Armedia, and hoped to gain new friends as well over his time with this new pack…but he was unsure if he would have anyone to call more than friend.

With a sign Cane slouched his body a bit and treaded after Doctor to the new pack’s kill. He was satisfied with his rank as Scout for now and could use some fresh meat in his belly.

Upon approaching the meat Cane stayed back a ways as Doctor approached the kill. Cane was a new brute here and didn’t want to step on anyones paws this soon in a new pack. Cane sat down on his haunches a few feet back from Doctor and the kill and the other wolves who were there and waited. The large brute’s stomach growled in protest yet Cane did not budge, he was in no rush to start any conflicts….

As he patiently waited to see if he would be allowed to approach the kill Cane looked around for the three faes whom had been given their rank when he had. Perhaps one of them would be his life mate….

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 am

(('s alright Not quite sure where you need the recap to start, but basically, Silent and Nuri have left the lands, leaving their pups with Bright, who took all four pups out to get some air for a little bit. Robbie had been trying to get his sister, Jewel to fight. Robin, who decided not to go to Jabbar anymore, and Alaina are where the siblings are, but some heated words were exchanged, and Robbie ran off, Chimera following after him.

Meanwhile, four new wolves, Cross, Cane, Shayde, and Armedia have arrived to the lands and had just gotten their ranks. They are heading towards the food the hunting party had caught, and Cardinal is already there. Doctor is planning to have both Cross and Nephritides learning about the different ranks together, since both have no idea what ranks they want to be, and has only told Cross of this so far.

....I think that's everything...))
Back to top Go down
Zanderslip

Zanderslip

Number of posts : 20
Pawprints : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 pm

ooc: Sorry, everyone been very busy with school could I get an update.
Back to top Go down
__silvers__

__silvers__

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 4828351753_8e4f36455b

Robbie's harsh words cut clear through him. Robin's ears fell back, his fatherly exterior broken. "Robbie, I..." he began to say, but the young wolf tore off into the forest. He was so full of an anger that Robin had never seen before... he had never been that angry when he was young. His auds perked as Chimera spoke, and he nodded. "Thank you for coming... because it's obvious I'm not enough to protect my family," he said, his ears folding back in shame. How could this have happened to them? He cast his eyes to the ground and he found the two-toned eyes of his only daughter, Jewel.

"Were you two really training together, Jewel?" he asked softly, sitting back on his haunches, his tail lying over his paws. "If you weren't... I won't punish you. Or him. Your brother is... going through some changes. And these are the changes that may define his life." It was a truth, cruel like the swift hand of death, but if there came no warning then there would come no protection. He had already failed as Guardian... and now, it felt as though he were failing as a father. He glanced at Ali, her silence representing it all: Had they failed as parents?
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 am

Jewel pinned her ears at her brother. “This isn’t the right way to do this Robbie!” she snapped at him and then her auds swiveled at a grey fem who entered and not two heartbeats after that her mother stood there. She pinned her ears at Robbie’s tone and then father showed up. At least Robbie had quit attacking her…for the moment. She looked at her father when he mentioned training together and should have protested calling Robbie a liar and telling her parents how he just had forced the issue. She gave a soft sigh. She couldn’t do that to him, he was hurting too and she knew he was acting this way because he was hurting. Then he yelled at father and herself and turned and ran. She pinned her ears and exhaled.

Chimera looked at the adults. “I …heard the fighting and came to see.” She said innocently enough and turned away to melt back into the forest looking rather meek and mild. She then turned and loped off but then circled back to where the young hessian, Robbie, was. She watched him silently for a long moment as he tore into the tree and then began to pace. She smiled and came forth silently. “You are right you know..” She said and flicked a grey ear, her voice melodic and soothing. “If you are to protect yourselves you and your sister need to learn how to fight.”
Back to top Go down
mikalaisangel09

mikalaisangel09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:11 am

Cross was still lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts of her past, she was wondering if Moira would follow after her, but she had only a slive of doubt that she would not. She knew either Moira or Nicolai would come for her eventually, but that was nothing for her to worry about right now...She brought her mind back to the present as soon as she heard her dubbance mentioned. She nodded that she understood, she needed to learn a little about what the ranks entailed. The only thing Moira had ever taught her was to be a decent hunter....But as Doctor had already said, the pack as a whole were hunters...

She sighed, her auds remaining calm and her crystals showing her doubts in her mind. She had been through so much in her short life and this only added to it, but she was hoping that this was the last place she would be for a long time. She galnced around the terra, deciding this was where someday she may raise a family if she ever managed to find a bru that would be willing to take her as a mate. She shifted slightly and another sigh escaped her charred kissers, she was unsure what her future held for her, but then again, who did know what their future held? She was hoping Moira was dead like some of the rumours she had heard, but that didnt mean that Nicolai would not come looking for her. Moira had set up for Nicolai to mate with her, but Cross had taken off shortly after meeting Nicolai ... That was not something she wanted to be involved with, the entire family was psychotic and she was not....

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Doctor waited until all of them had finished speaking. Some requests were more suitable for a pure pack like this, while he was more cautious about others. "Armedia, for now, you can be a guardian. As for other tasks, I'm sure you'll learn in time and interaction, but that's for another day. Shayde, this pack doesn't normally require an assassin, but I will keep it in mind on the occassion we might require it. I'm hesitant to give such a title for various reasons, so don't take it personally. I will grant the spy rank, but be aware, this rank is rarely called upon. I will also say scout for you." He remembered doing one spy mission for Silent, but it was important. "Cane, scout, too. In a sense, every one of us in the pack is a hunter, and if we desire, are warriors during a crisis. In this, we all hold that rank, if it's spoken or not. Cross, I'm thinking of giving you some room for now. I, or someone else, will teach you a little from each group. There is another I might consider this with as well. Her name is Nephritides, if you're wondering. Then we'll place you where you feel comfortable at a later point. And... remember that I don't judge hastily no matter your past. We all have our bad times, but that doesn't determine who we are." He knew this very well. He wasn't a killer... there was just something far greater he had to protect, although it was a terrible blow to his ever pure heart.

"If there aren't any questions, let's go see what the hunting party brought back to eat. I'm sure some of you had tiring journeys. Eat up, rest, and get to know the others." Doctor turned and noticed Cardinal near the meat. If any of the recent arrivals did have something to ask, they'd just have to follow him, since he was starting to work up an appetite, although he would have guessed most of them would want food anyways. "No harm in eating first, Cardinal," he commented with a grin as he approached.

((I'm not entirely certain about who has what rank other than the ones Doctor suggested/assigned, so I apologize if I accidentally have too many wolves in one rank. Is Cardinal a [lead] guardian?))
Back to top Go down
EDITOR
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Pawprints : 1343
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Shayde looked at all the wolves when they came closer, her reserve grew greater now with the arriving wolves and as Cane touched her she flinched. She knew he ment well but if he looked for a mate in her it wouldn't happen, it couldn't. She scooted back away from them softly and stepped around till she was next to Armedia and her small frame stepped out into the open. Her head was down and her ears were perked forward listening as 'Cross' introduced herself. She was smaller then her too... Green orbs danced as her voice broke out into the silence that grew. "I'm Shayde" she spoke to Doctor directly, though her orbs watched the others. "In my pack they called me mouse, for the creatures are sneaky and quiet. I was a spy and assassin, many tricks of the trade, if you give me a rank those would be it. Top of the pack back home" She let her words fall then stepped back slipping her form to be hidden behind Armedia. This fea and Cane were her new friends and she'd stick with them, but she wanted to remain in their shadows...
Back to top Go down
https://fniwp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next