Fire & Ice Wolf Packs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Roleplaying Website

HomeHeaderGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley

Go down 
+22
Bear
Ruffian
White wolf
flamewolf6
mikalaisangel09
Sheawolf88
_Sensable_
Moohn
Zanderslip
HaruXD
silverbrushedfur
EDITOR
__silvers__
WarriorWolf
Morbid Joke
FoSsY
Starrlight
Silent
Kouga9
akkanatrum
rainstorm111
Shadowed
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Shadowed

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Silentbanner

Silent looked back over her shoulder briefly. It seemed the others had not joined she and Nuri yet. Sighing, she turned back with a shrug. This elk would be no difficult task, and she knew that they could take her down. With one flick of her tail Silent took off, dashing into the clearing and setting things into motion. Panic and fear-scent filled the air, and she watched as the strong fled with ease while the young struggled to keep up with parents, and the old and weak fell behind. Farthest from the herd was the old-timer she had pointed out. Silent shot after it, adrenaline rushing through her. It had been quite some time since she'd enjoyed a hunt, and she barked with excitement as she came up beside the elk.

It stumbled on faulty legs, and Silent took her chance, leaping up for its neck. She grabbed hold of a thick piece of flesh on the side of its neck, dragging its head earthward and making it very difficult to run. Now all that was needed was some backup to bring this thing down..

Ooc- Sorry for not waiting on everyone, but I'm trying to keep this place going now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bravequestk9.com
Silent
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Nuri Bade
Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Lines_grey_051
Looking at her keenly as she said that they should go to Hamara together he nodded. Though a few other problems arose in his mind with this arrangement. He wondered what state Hamara was in..they had been quiet for a long while. Though he knew that they were neutral so no reason they should be causing any trouble. Before he had a chance to voice his concern his attention was drawn to where Silent was looking and indicating him to be quiet. Instinct took over as he spied the herd and his body tensed up. When Silent indicated the elderly female he half nodded and he was slipping away from her side like a ghost.

Stepping lightly like a ghost he made his way quickly around to position himself in a favorable position. Malik would be hunting with them..he smiled as he felt old memories tug at him. Watching intently he snuck closer, but always staying in the cover of shadow. The wind was dead today, though he noticed that some of the herd looked about as if nervous anyway. He thought it just something to do with the location. It was no secret that they occupied this terra. Glancing in the direction Silent lay in hiding his muscles were coiled as he crouched. Ready to spring at a moment's notice.

Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

Pawprints : 1290

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:51 am

Silent turned to Nuri as he padded up beside her, nudging her lightly. She smiled, feeling a well of affection build in her. She tried not to let it overwhelm or control her though, and only brushed him softly with her shoulder. "Well, it is good to know I have their support," she said gladly. As he spoke of a convoy to go to the other packs, she wanted to object. But she knew that the faster this got done, the better. She eyed him wistfully for a moment, however. She would have liked to spend more time with him, but he was someone she could trust most to send out to allied packs. No, he would come with her. "No, Nuri," she said calmly, "We needn't go separate ways. I would like you to come with me to the neutral pack, Hamara Sydan; under a new ruler, they might be more difficult to negotiate an alliance with, though it's possible nothing has changed with a new leader. And perhaps we can visit the other as well... I will find someone reliable to send to our allies in Midnight Meadows."

She had made up her mind. She would spend as much time as she could with Nuri. She adored the brute, his gentle, optimistic personality and his ability to maintain responsibilities even as he aged. And he was wise, she knew, someone worth getting to know. Besides, he had said there were deeper things to learn about him, and it sparked her curiousity. Now was not the time to find those things out, though. Now was time to focus on the hunt. When they were alone, she would learn about all his mysteries; those he was willing to share, anyways. Touching his flank lightly with her tail, she urged him on, then paused as the elk came into sight. "Shh," she breathed, glancing behind her. She was glad to see that Malik had come as well. If anyone else were to join them then so be it. A small hunting party was all that was needed at the moment anyways.

Amber orbs looked back to the small herd of elk, scoping out the weakest of the bunch. Many looked strong. They will continue on their bloodline to provide this the valley with food for the future, she thought. It was not a bad thing to see few weak members amongst a herd; it made separating the weak even easier. Finally she saw an older female, her hair ruffled and falling out in tufts; her legs shook and nearly gave out even as she grazed. Her flesh would not be as tender as a young doe, but she would be an easy catch and good enough to fill many bellies. "Nuri," she whispered softly, pointing with her tail to the elderly female elk. Then she crouched, readying herself to dive out at the herd and drive away the strong while the older elk would try to run, though quickly fall behind. Then she would make an easy target for them to take out.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

Number of posts : 1161
Pawprints : 2076
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:49 am

Jewel

Robbie's voice interrupted her focus. She turned her two toned jewels and looked at him. "Don't be such a spoil sport Robbie." And then she promptly stuck her toungue out at him. Sometimes Robbie could be so serious. She then promptly looked back up at her mother hoping that this time the answer would be a "Yes" instead of a "No". She smiled and her tail wagged enthusiastically. "Please mother...PLEASEEEEE." she said trying to keep the puppy whine out of her voice so Momma could see how big she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

Pawprints : 1938

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Nuri Bade

Watching Silent keenly his aud flicked and he passed a fleeting glance at the young pups in their midst. They were the future of the pack. It would be their actions now that would dictate what it would be like. Nodding agreement with Silent's words his face was a solemn mask. Yes, the things Muerta had done was unforgivable and he hoped that if they were to make a move Jabbar would not ally with them. Little did he know of the demon spawn that had been born not to long ago. Mothered by Akira and Fathered by Damean. He had heard news on the wind that Damean was wandering further from his mind. Apparently he was recently in Midnight Meadows in a peaceable course. Nuri mulled this over wondering If Silent had yet to hear about this. Though they did live in a secluded pack he learned quite a few things from the rouges that lived out in the desert. Granted he did have former ties with the leader...

His tassle wagged at the lighter topic of a pack hunt. Some nice coordinated bonding. A smirk broke across his features and his emerald lanterns flashed something of anticipation. Standing he trotted after Silent motioning for the rest to follow. He might be the oldest one here but he would not pass up a hunt. Catching up to Silent's side he smiled at her and nudged her side encouragingly. "Well said, I think that the pack agrees and sees the truth in your words." pausing he continued. "If you need a convoy to go to the other packs I shall gladly go in your stead." Though he had wished to spend some more time with her before all this mess happened.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

Number of posts : 1050
Pawprints : 1889

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:14 pm

He smiled, overhearing the exchange between the two young wolves. One was very energetic while the other seemed much more calm... at least, in a serious moment. This was interesting to Doctor, as not many pups would have reacted in such a manner. Walking away instead of pouncing back. This one was a thinker- someone he'd be able to communicate well enough with in the future. If he was a learner... Of course, he wouldn't dare ask, since he was still quite new and may not be considered trustworthy enough yet.

By now, he had moved to locate himself under the shade of a tree, watching those still gathered, deciding whether they want to go on the hunt or not. He looked in the direction Timmax went, but didn't think anything of it. Doctor was sure he wasn't going to do anything exerting and besides, he couldn't force the other to rest. Ok... maybe he could, but that would cause further injury. Besides, even if he did, he'd be hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Mistsu10
[Temporary Picture]

He was barely aware of anything except his warm sister beside him and his mother's comforting prescence. Feeling the dream fields calling to himhe was edging closer and closer to the sweet lullaby...BAM! Jewel was suddenly stepping on him and yapping like an idiot.

Highly annoyed at being disturbed Robbin snapped at her tail that waved temptingly in front of his face. "Don't be stupid Jewel you know we can't go..." He was sore from having his dreams stolen from him. "Ever heard of let sleeping wolves lie? Geesh..." He continued to grumble under his breath while getting up to move away from his sister.

Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 am

*Jewel*

Feeling the warmth of her brother was causing her to grow even more sleepy but the words "Muerta" and "Hunt" renewed her interest. She looked up at her mother and whispered "Momma? What is Muerta and why do they have to pay?" Her words were innocent and she was trying to understand. She knew what a hunt was but the words like "murdered","theived", and "penalties" were ones she had no understanding of yet. Her two toned jewels waited expectantly for her mother's reply.

And then as an afterthought Jewel's tiny voice burst out with an "CAN I GO ON THE HUNT???? PLEASE MOMMA! PLEASE!" She stood up quickly, half stepping on her brother in her excitement at the prospect. Her ivory hued tail whipped back and forth and from where she was standing, sufficently hit her brother's face.
Back to top Go down
rainstorm111

Number of posts : 4
Pawprints : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: h   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Timmax listened intently. If they were going to teach Muerta a lesson he would be part of it, no questions asked. He'd have to rest up though. Unfortunatly he knew all to well that he would have to skip the hunt. He sighed and watched as Silent jumped from her perch and headed for the forest. He layed down in the grass with a small grunt, he wasn't pleased but he was in no shape to be any help on a hunt. He supposed they couldn't all leave anyway, it wouldn't be wise to leave the dens unguarded.

Malik listened to the alphes, it was like history repeating its self. He remembered the last time the packs had fought. It wasn't a pleasent memory, so many pack members had been injured or lost. Maybe this time Akira would get it through her head to leave them alone. He looked at his brother, knowing he'd be too stuborn to stay out of it. Hopefully he would be healed enough to fight, otherwise he'd get himself killed. The tall brute rose to his feet as the alphess moved to the forest for the hunt. He followed behind her with a smile, he liked hunting.
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 pm

When he heard the sound of someone clearing their throat, he turned to look at Silent, giving her his full attention. Hmm... I wonder exactally what allies she speaks of... Obviously our fellow pure pack, but do any of the neutrals agree on this matter, as well? When he heard the word "hunt," he started to get up to follow her, but then remembered his injury. With a fusterated growl, clearly directed at himself, he sat back down, muttering, "What to do while they hunt?" Maybe he could try to pupsit a bit. It wasn't necessarily overly exherting. ...Or he can just flop down on the grass to wait... One of his muscles involuntarily twitched at the thought of not doing anything. He'd settle for a short walk if worst came to worst.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:04 pm

She had waited quite long enough. It appeared nobody else intended to join them, so she must proceed with the meeting, with or without those who were missing. Looking down upon her subjects, she noticed with dismay that some of them grew restless. The pups, obviously, were not much concerned with what was going on, they only wished to play. She would not scold them for their playfulness; this meeting did not concern them anyways. She smiled down at them, however, seeing that Robbie seemed a bit nervous. Then her gaze turned away, ready to address the pack. Silent cleared her throat, hoping to catch the straying attentions of her packmates. "Thank you all for joining me," she said, her voice carrying strongly, "I have some important matters to discuss."

Maw closed, pausing for a moment to ensure she had captured their attention. Once satisfied that she had, she continued on. "It is time that we, as a pack, discuss Muerta Mountains," she said, glancing at each wolf before her. Her next words carried enthusiasm, as well as deeply buried anger. "I believe that they have carried on with their actions for far too long. They have thieved from our allies and they have murdered too many innocents. They cannot get away with it forever; there must be a penalty. I declare that it is time we rally our allies together and give them what is owed!" Again, her serious gaze flickered over the faces of those gathered, pondering upon their thoughts and expressions. "I must have the support of my pack," she carried on more quietly, though no less seriously, "Those of you that agree that it is time for Muerta to pay for their actions may speak with me."

"However, to ease the tension on such a serious subject, I have also called for a pack hunt," she concluded, her tone lightening from earlier, "It has been a while since we've hunted together, and there are bellies to be filled." She took a short glance at the youth amongst them, although she knew they were not the only ones that would be hungry. Rising to all fours, her tail flicked into the air. "For now, those fit to come on a hunt, follow me," she said calmly, "Once we have eaten, we will speak more on the issue of Muerta... Any questions or concerns can wait for now." She leapt down from her perch, paws landing neatly in the grass. She trotted towards the forest, glancing over her shoulder and flicking her tail to anyone who wished to join the hunt. Then she turned back to the woods, and padded softly away, disappearing into the undergrowth. Her nose led her toward the scent of elk, something that would fill them all very graciously..

Ooc- Guys I'm so sorry for taking forever. I've been so busy at my new job and so tired when I get home I pretty much forget about everything else I used to do. I'm going to try and get on more, but I also have limited internet use, since we don't have a router with multiple hookups. Gotta share it between the computer and the PS3 unfortunately XD
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 pm

**Jewel**

Jewel ignored her brother's "I told you so" look and wrinkled her nose at him. She felt his warm body scoot closer to hers and a friendly nip to her ear. In response she leaned into him until she fell comfortably next to him tugging his ruff with affection. Oh how she loved her brother, he was her best friend and playmate. A warm comfort spread through her chest as she smelled dust, mother, and Robbie's scent. Her two toned eyes grew heavy and then a sudden thought made one of her ears twitch forward. Where was dad? Her mulitcolored facets scanned the gathering with no avail. Father wasn't there.

She licked her lips and looked up at Mother. She didn't seem worried so Jewel settled herself once more against her brother turning so her head lay across his shoulders. She sighed heavily and licked her lips. Sleep was creeping up on her but she blinked her gaze and tried to see what all the hubub was about.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:56 pm

[Temporary Picture]

Robbie watched with joy only a sibling could have when their other sibling got repremanded. He shot her a pointed look like I told you so. But he did not fail to return his own tongue in her direction. Attention shifted to a brujo that they hadn't met...well who had they met? And he too frowned at his words looking at his sister the same time she at him. He rolled his eyes getting the message. He couldn't wait until they could get away and go see a fish! Scooting over closer to his sister he affectionately nipped at her ear then stretched out and put his little crown on his oversize mitts. Yawning he didn't realize how tired he was and already felt himself being lulled by the quiet scene.

Back to top Go down
rainstorm111

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Timmax2520blend

Timmax laughed watching the pups play, he remembered playing with Malik and their other two siblings that way once. He was usually the one who wound up being told it was time to settle down and to stop causing trouble. Come to think of it he hadn't really grown out of that, he'd showed it just now by even comeing to the meeting after being told he was supposed to rest. He wasn't a fool he'd been hurt enough times to know how far he could push himself without causing more damage. Now thinking about that made him wonder why the meeting was being called? was it possible that Silent wanted to make a move on Muerta? The thought of being left behind while his pack went to fight crossed his mind, he growled to himself. He hoped that wouldn't happen, it would make him sick to his stomach to lay around the den while something like that was happening.
Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Malik
Malik looked over at his brother for a moment, wondering what he was thinking. Judging by the look on his face he was in one of his usual bad moods. He shook his head, it was odd how brotheres could be so different. Timmax was moody and often unpleasent to be around at times while Malik was friendly and soft spoken for the most part. He waited quietly for Silent to begin, he was adjusting well to being a regular member of a pack. He had thought at first that he would feel strange but as it turned out it didn't bother him much. The large salt and pepper colored male pulled his attention away from Ax, he'd spent a lifetime trying to figure out his brother and he still hadn't gotten anywhere so he simply didn't try anymore. If Ax was in a mood it was best to leave him be or his mood would only become more foul. There were only three things he knew of that changed Ax's mood, their sister who had past away years ago, whelps, and time. So the best thing for Malik to do would be to stay out of Tim's way.
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 am

***Jewel***
Ignoring her brother's cries she kept at her mother until she was picked up by the scruff and told to behave. Jewel squirmed a bit, tail wagging furiously ready to ignore her mother's first command when the second one followed and Silent's name was added to the mix. Then she fell quiet and the only thing she did was push herself from her mother's jaws to land on the ground with a soft thud. "Yes mother." Came quickly and then shaking the dust from her ivory coat she placed herself between her mother's paws looking the part of the well behaved child. She did give her brother a quick glance from her emerald eye and gave Robbie a quick sticking out of the tongue and a goofy smile. He was so serious at times.

Another wolf's voice caught her attention and she looked up at the stranger....no packmate....Dockter?
She smiled up at him until he mentioned an extra eye on herself and then she pinned her ears and frowned a bit. Extra eyes were one too many when it came to watching her brother and herself, in her tiny opinion. She glanced back at Robby once more and wrinkled her nose at him as if saying...."yick not another adult to watch us!!!! When will we ever have any fun?"
Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Doctor glanced to the side, movement catching his attention. He looked from Jewel and Robbie to Alaina, smirking. It had been a while since he last saw and played with younger wolves. Noticing that Silent probably wasn't going to start talking immediately, he muttered to Alaina, who he didn't remember communicating with yet, "Energetic aren't they? Do you need an extra eye on your daughter?" He blinked, then continued, "I haven't introduced myself, have I? It's just Doctor. Nothing more, nothing less." He smiled, noticing how one was quick at to attention while the other seemed to be the near opposite, but it was clear both got along.

The smile faded just a little, thinking of his own 'brother.' They were too similar, yet too different at the same time. He found it interesting how wolves could be brilliant, yet differ on what sides of the battle to fight for. It emphasizes just how much events and disasters can sway a wolf's heart. He realized that throguh hsi train of thought, he had turned to look at the ground, so Doctor looked back up, not looking at anything in particular, waiting for either Silent to start speaking, or Alaina to reply.
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:29 pm

ali.jpg picture by megan_starr9

Alaina smiled with relief as she was hit in the back by a small furry bundle. It seemed her children, or at least one child, was back. With a small laugh she turned and picked Jewel up by the scruff just as Robbie came in to sit between her paws. He was more reserved, maturing faster than her little firebrand of a daughter. Affectionately brushing a paw over his side to show he was not forgotten, she dropped Jewel next to her brother.

"Now Jewel, behave!" She couldn't stop from smiling at her child's antics, even if they did wear on one after a while. They were growing up fast, though, and more freedom would perhaps counter the sudden increase in energy she had noticed. Though instinctively she knew what to do, she constantly second-guessed her abilities as a mother. Just one of those things that went with the territory, she guessed, though it didn't get any easier as time went by. She still couldn't believe that they were hers.

Looking down, she cocked hear head at her daughter, somehow doubting that one order would be enough for the pup. "I mean it, settled down for a minute. We can play after Silent has her say." She wanted to hear what the Alphaess had called them together for, and it was hard to concentrate with one eye tracking the hyperactive whelp.

Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

[Temporary Picture]

Robbie eyed Mirove dubiously. Why did she seem so uncomfortable? But when she told them that she would show them a stream his tail began to wag furiously. Mother hadn't taken them into the woods yet! Shooting an eager look at his sister his attention was drawn away as a howl rose through the sky. He looked up and felt an age old instinct rise up chest and the impulse to respond. Before it could overtake him he checked himself before he could get embarassed.

Mirove turned and left then and he looked at Jewel, the mouse long forgotten in his mind. Then Jewel sped off, with him not far behind her heels, nipping at them. As the two came rumbling onto the scene unlike his sister he was not oblivious to the others wolves and his demeanor froze up immediately. He didn't attack their mother but instead quickly creeped around her and tucked himself firmly behind her legs. "Jewel...Jewel cut it out..Jewel!" He was frantically trying to convey to his sister that she was making a fool out of herself.

ooc-I just remember I tryed posting him before but failed...and this whole time I thought he was all set..
Back to top Go down
FoSsY

FoSsY

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:47 am

Jewel

Jewel listened to Mirove's explination on the stream and then went happily back to mashing on the dead mouse. Twin pearl auds flicked forward at the alphess's call and her curiousity was perked. Looking at her brother she crunched the mouse with needle like teeth feeling the juices pool on her toungue. The taste filled all of her senses and in to bites she had rendered the mouse into oblivion. Mirove had left and now that the mouse was attended to she barked playfully at her brother and ran pell mell toward the dens.

Mother came into view of Jewel's two toned eyes and a great grin crossed her maw. She ran and attacked her mother with great enthusiasm, barking and whining, oblivious to the meeting going on in front of her. She launched herself at her mother's haunches and slid off grabbing hold of Alaina's tail in the process. She growled victoriously and shook hoping that her brother would join in the assault of their beloved mother.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:21 am

Amber spheres took in every face as they appeared. Timmax and Malik were the first to appear. She was surprised to see Timmax up and about, as he'd been ordered by a few to rest and only rest, but at least he wasn't running around ripping open his wounds and making a mess. She nodded to the stubborn, quiet brute, and greeted his brother vocally, as he had done. "Greetings, Malik," she said to him. Her eyes then fell upon Doctor as he entered, noting how he looked at Timmax. Clearly a little bit annoyed that he wasn't following the healer's advice, but not willing to voice it currently. Instead he approached her to greet her, and she smiled to him. "I'm well, thank you," she said, nodding her head to him, "A lot on my mind, of course..." She wouldn't bother him with the details just yet, as she needed to explain things to everyone anyways.

Next to arrive was Mirove, timid in social situations, yet Silent knew there was an underlying boldness and strength within her. She gave the femme a nod of greeting, welcoming her presence to the gathering. Her gaze was quick to catch Nuri's arrival, and she smiled brightly to him, feeling for a moment as though everyone else had disappeared. She lost herself for only a few moments before snapping out of it, giving her head a shake, though her smile never faded. She looked to the two wolves in tow - a female and what appeared to be her son. It was so nice to see some fresh faces and know that the pack might be growing again. So few came to these lands, and it made her worry for the pack's future. But right now she had only the present to think about, and there were things to be done.

Another soon joined the group, though she seemed a bit distracted. Alaina must be worrying for her pup's whereabouts. They were likely not too far off, as Mirove had recently been speaking to them. They were young still, and Silent couldn't imagine them going too far without feeling in danger. They would turn up soon. She hoped that Ali's mate would show up as well, for every adult would be needed; not only in the upcoming hunt, but in the pack's next big move. They would be rallying their allies after eating well, and heading to Muerta to prove they were not to be pushed around, nor would certain deeds go ignored or unpunished. Murder was a high crime, and Silent could not let Akira and her minions think that such would be allowed within her lands, or with her allies. Too many deaths had accumulated, and she could not allow this to go on.

Ooc- I'll just wait to see if anyone else will reply, and then get on with stuff. Oh, and Starr, it's good to hear you've got inspiration for Daemyn! =)
Back to top Go down
Starrlight

Starrlight

Number of posts : 220
Pawprints : 321

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:00 pm

ali.jpg picture by megan_starr9

Alaina woke with a start, head lifting and eyes blinking with confusion. Already the dream she had been having was forgotten, though she tried her hardest to recall it. It had been a good one, that much she knew. With a small sigh she got up, then almost fell back as her stiff legs tried to support her body. Painfully she stretched, then yawned widely. It had felt good to really and truly sleep, but now was time to get back into the pack life. Swiftly she recalled the sound that had awoken her and stepped out of her den, walking over to where Silent was sitting with other wolven surrounding her. Included in the group were the three newcomers whose names she could not quite recall. Oh, wait, Doctor, Malik, and... Timmax. With a small smile she sat down, then glanced around, trying to locate her children and mate.

Not seeing them, she felt a stab of anxiety, her instincts as mother calling her to keep her young pups within sight at all times. Hopefully they would turn up soon or she would have to go looking for them. It would not be a happy den tonight if they had run off on their own, that much was for sure. She was the type of parent who was not afraid to show tough love, and though it was hard to scold one's beloved children, it was worse to watch them grow up without discipline. The fact that Robin was also gone eased her worry, though. He was most likely with them. There was fondness in her eyes as she thought of him. She could not even comprehend how lucky she was.

Turning back, she gave her attention to Silent, awaiting some sort of speech.

ooc: lol, have no fear, Daemyn is coming back.... I have recieved inspiration as to how also ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://serien.deviantart.com
Silent
Admin
Admin
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Nuri Bade

Nuri looked at her and his smile widened at such a formal introduction of herself and her son. Perhaps it was just good breeding. Something Nuri never truly had.  When she introduced both of them he nodded in the direction of each, commiting the names to memory. It would be good to have more in the pack, especially those with younger blood. Listening to her keenly as she continued on about her skills and how she and her son would not 'tax' their resources, he indeed found the idea amusing. Their pack was small and it would take a lot more to tax anything around here. Nodding again he glanced back to where Silent would be standing ready to gather up the wolves, then he turned back on the pair. Emerald hues were soft upon them and he motioned back to the alphess. "You need not boast skills to live amongst us friends. We accept all as long as they are loyal and good hearted. We would love to have you amongst our small pack. The alphess is called Silent Snowfall and I'll take you to her now, she is about to call a pack meeting. A good time for you to meet the rest of the pack, Welcome to Tirisfal Valley."Then he again motioned to them to follow and he stalked off towards Silent just as she was howling to them. The sound sent a shiver down his spine and he was a bit taken aback by his reaction, but he didn't let it register on his body.

Everyone was making their way to Silent and he was pleased. He was just hoping that some of the others who seemingly vanished would show up again. Looking back to see if the two were following he sat along the semi circle that would form around the alphess. He nodded to Silent and reclined on his ebony haunches.

Back to top Go down
Kouga9

Kouga9

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:33 pm

''Never-ending, always there.
Sacred lusting can't compare.
Satan's angel you desire.
Burning inside, a deadly fire''

::Mirove Thayne::
MiroveThayne.jpg For Kouga9 picture by Beckatitis

Mirove studied the whelps with interest before letting her gaze settle on the mouse::''Ah..''::Well darn she didnt know what to do now but when the whelp started asking questions she just eyed him then sighed::''A stream is a place where water runs and the fish live there..''::Well that was all she could tell the little lad because she didnt know how to explain unless she showed him or something and she probably would have if she didnt hear the call of her alphess's summoning::''Hn later i will show you what everything is but for now find your parents it seems the alphess is summoning everyone. and i must go i will see you two later..''::She spoke softly while turning around letting her blue gaze settle on where she and others were to be summoned and she started heading towards it..

She arrived there with a sigh as she let her blue gaze sweep over everyone's faces memorizing them and recognizing them before letting her blue gaze settle on her alphess and she approached her silently stopping a few feet and letting herself recline upon her haunches.she was silent for awhile letting everyone come and say there greeting whilst she only gave a curt low bow to her queen awaiting whatever was needed to be spoken to be so::::

Back to top Go down
akkanatrum
Junior Admin
akkanatrum

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:39 am

He slowly looked up from his thoughts when Silent's howl was calling. The british columbian wolf noticed that Timmax and Malik were already heading over and that...
Great... always the stubborn ones. First Mickey, now him... Well, I did what I can, and I still do have extra herbs tucked away in case he reopens his wound... Doctor just hoped that he wouldn't collapse on the way to Silent, but... the brother should be able to watch Timmax better, since they knew each other so much longer. "I guess I should be going, too, perhaps. I might actually be able to meet the other pack members." Slowly and carefully, he stretched out his muscles, knowing that the deeper wounds would seem to feel sore and stiff. Glancing back upwards, the two brothers were gone, probably already there. Getting on his feet, he gave himself a quick once-over and figured nothing would happen. He was also pleased that he was still relatively clean and was presentable enough to make an appearance.

He made his way over to Silent where, true enough, the two had already greeted Silent and were seated. Doctor walked up to her and greeted, "Hello, I hope you're doing quite well, considering." He didn't know what state these lands were in, but it was most likely difficult for most alhpas to not be stressed in some way. He moved away a slight distance, where he figured the middle of the crowd would soon be. He wasn't the type to sit in the front or the back- blending in was his way, not liking to stand out too much.
Back to top Go down
rainstorm111

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Malik had been down by the lake resting, simply becomeing re-aquainted with the old territory. He lifted his head at the sound of the silent's call. Then he rose to his feet and trotted to where his brother was, he knew he'd have a hard time convincing the brute to stay put. Timmax had heard the call aswell and was limping his way in the directon of the alphess, hurt or not he wasn't missing out on a meeting. Malik came up along side him. Malik was considerably taller than his brother, he'd been the largest of their litter, even as whelps he had towered over Ax. That didn't mean Timmax was weaker though, he was just as strong if not stronger.

Malik shook his head as they walked "Im sure Silent wont mind if you miss out on this meeting, your still healing you shouldn't be walking anywhere" he said with a sigh, knowing he wouldn't be able to convince his brother of anything. He was right, Timmax shot him a look of disgust "Im fine, Im not laying under a bush sleeping while theres a meeting going on so you can forget it right now" he grumbled in his deep, normally grumpy sounding voice. He was a nice enough wolf, he had been bad tempered sense he was a pup but his bark was worse than his bite for the most part. Malik rolled his eyes and continued until they saw the alphess. One would never know it had been three years sense the brothers had seen each other by the way they acted with each other but on the inside neither of them could be any more pleased to be back in Tirisfal Valley together.

Malik smiled to the alphess "Hello Silent" he wagged his tail and sat down. His brother nodded to the alphess to say hello before sitting a little off to the side. That was he could hear what was going on but he wouldn't have to be in the middle of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 pm

The Alphaess watched as her Beta went to work greeting the two new arrivals. She was grateful for his help, for she had woken to so much that she was not sure she could have handled it all on her own. Strong as she was, stress had beaten her down and made her ill, but she had overcome it now. She would not allow such to take over her again; she would stand tall and guard her pack and love them, as was her duty and calling. Her neck craned around, regal crown held high, and her body followed suit. Lush banner was held in the air as she bounded up the hill where she often called meeting, athletic legs hurtling her to the highest point of the fallen tree. From here she could see all the wolves in the main lands; intense amber orbs searched for any sign of her missing pack members, but they were not to be seen as of yet. But, like Nuri had suggested, they might appear at her call. So, she lifted her muzzle to the air, ebon lips forming the shape of an 'o', and she let loose a howl that would echo throughout the valley; her voice was strong and smooth with a bell-like ring to it. Silent Snowfall had called for her pack, and she expected to see every face gathered beneath her to discuss the upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
Shadowed

Shadowed

PostSubject: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Tirisfal

This was their valley. Those of true and noble hearts, and those who wished to change for the better. This was what they called home, and the wolves that claimed these lands were their family. The soft, rolling hills, the tall grasses of the meadows, the flowers speckling the land with their colours; it was beautiful. It was a place of peace and tranquility, where one needn't live in fear of what lay waiting around the corner, or in the shadows. There were no ghouls to haunt the living, nor anything made of nightmares. This was a land of blessings, of moral and pure thoughts. This was Tirisfal Valley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley   Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtuous hearts; Tirisfal Valley
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33